PDA

View Full Version : Understanding the mechanic of creation

Beren
18th November 2012, 21:38
Found this interesting video tonight and had to share. This man speaks about things I experienced first hand (as many here did).

This is the thing which is constantly on my mind about "how to" do the steps of creation. Or at least to understand them.

Have you noticed that whenever you focus upon something important for you (and others) that a situation or a flick or a distracting occurrence happens ?
It is a deliberate action upon everybody who stepped out of the usual sleep frequency and actually started to focus and create.

The need to brush out distraction has never been greater!
That`s why that famous ever repeating message for us- BE Love.

Actually meaning constantly being present and focused at highest level in order to create a new moment-thing-situation-emotion-experience.

Take a look and throw in valuable advice.

cvXU5NjcVIQ

ROMANWKT
18th November 2012, 22:50
Hi Beren

Well its good, and gets better later, he seems to understand more than he says, he on the line that I am working on,but from here to the astral rather than the other way, he's correct that the subconscious has problem of manifesting here, and he mentions a form of clearing, or obstacles. he defiantly on the right track, I wish I knew what he can really do and let on to his real understanding of the problem, which I intend to do soon here.

Regards and thank you Beren

roman

lookbeyond
19th November 2012, 03:15
Hello, thanks for the vid Beren. Forgive my ignorance, but apart from escapism does this visualisation have constructive benefit to our life? I ask because as a child i spent much time doing this for escapism purpose.

Thanks in advance for replies

lookbeyond

puurfectten
19th November 2012, 04:02
really cool video..:)..hit the nail on the head..lookbeyond..as a practical use i do this all the time in life..i'm a carpenter and a customer describes to be a wall unit or a bar or movie theater they want built..so i have to kinda crawl inside their mental plane to get in agreement with what they have in their head..nothing in the physical plane yet..then i probably biuld it a hundred times on the mental plane inside my head to figure out how to make it work..then i go to home depot or wherever i need to get the materials on this plane to build what only so far exists on another plane..a non physical one..then i build it on the phisical plane just the way i did it over and over already on the mental plane..then it now exists on this physical plane we live in..:)..and there ya go..

Beren
19th November 2012, 13:18
Hi Beren

Well its good, and gets better later, he seems to understand more than he says, he on the line that I am working on,but from here to the astral rather than the other way, he's correct that the subconscious has problem of manifesting here, and he mentions a form of clearing, or obstacles. he defiantly on the right track, I wish I knew what he can really do and let on to his real understanding of the problem, which I intend to do soon here.

Regards and thank you Beren

roman

Hi Roman!

It seems that he identified the main obstacle- getting out of focus.

I'd like to hear what you have to share.

Beren
19th November 2012, 13:23
Hello, thanks for the vid Beren. Forgive my ignorance, but apart from escapism does this visualisation have constructive benefit to our life? I ask because as a child i spent much time doing this for escapism purpose.

Thanks in advance for replies

lookbeyond

You're welcome!
I thought about the same as you here in your question.

I think that as soon as one is close to step over the border of escapism Vs. reality of creativity - there comes a drone of doubt of mocking.

Did you tried to step over the line?
What happened?

lookbeyond
19th November 2012, 22:15
Hi Beren tried last night, but too tired - will try again, thanks lookbeyond

Beren
20th November 2012, 12:32
Hi Beren tried last night, but too tired - will try again, thanks lookbeyond

I feel it's at hand, so close - this momentum of finally catching the fine thread of how it all works. Tremendous focus and stuff begins to appear.