PDA

View Full Version : Freedom and the Empowerment of the Human Race

Quantum1
20th November 2012, 00:05
I thought I'd take a moment to share the beginnings of a story that is unfolding before my very eyes.....it wasn't long ago that my ex-wife's bankruptcy dealt me with an opportunity to learn something very empowering to the human race. What I am about to tell you is what we all must learn if we are to free ourselves from the greatest form of tyranny one could ever imagine. It was once said that the greatest form of tyranny is to enslave a society without the people ever realizing they have been enslaved. This is our western, industrialized world condition today. The problem with it, is that with its powers, it's now infringing upon the will of those of the meek and destroying their respective environments for the sake of industrializing and accumulating more wealth and power to control you and I (Movie Avatar).

When I was served a "Summons and Complaint" from a law firm in regard to my Ex's Discover Card, rather than blaming her, I chose to greet this from what you might say is a higher perspective. Rather than casting blame upon someone outside myself, I asked the question of myself, what is the gift hidden behind the appearances of this experience? What can I learn from this darkness that I might transform it into the light of understanding? Well, what I'm about to tell you can help you help yourself to become free from the illusion in which you live (I will speak more of the illusion played upon humanity as we go (movie The Matrix)).

As I posed the question ("ask and you shall receive"), it's all in how you pose the question by the way, I was given the information from a friend/angel I've never even met. The very next day, I was on a flight to San Francisco to attend a 3 day conference called "American Freedom Seminars". These seminars are sharing just how we can reclaim our freedom by declaring our sovereignty and thus separating ourselves from the fiction the state has created of you and I (there is a difference between the ALL CAPITAL LETTER NAME OF YOU vs Proper Upper and Lower Case Spelling of your Name). This is part of the deception played upon humanity as they create your birth certificate and your social security card which you are then identifying with as you live your life from then on. You come from the Sovereign Realms and are here to bring Sovereignty back into the earth. This is our mission. Watch as the coming years brings great change ("There will come a day when the veil comes crashing down" Isaiah scroll).

As more and more people realize that they can no longer get ahead, they will have the ears to hear what I and many others are revealing. Those who find themselves comfortable in their wealth at the expense of others have no desire to see change. Remember this..."Suffering is the Virtue that delivers the Gift of Understanding". It is by my suffering that I now have awakened into my fullness and this is the gift my life has given me. I am ever so grateful for the lesson givers and all those who have played a major role in my life in reflecting back to me that which I needed to see in myself. My outer world is a reflection of my inner self that I might learn and remember how powerful a creator I really am. We are not slaves, but rather aspects of the ONE infinite Creation/Creator ("these things that I do, ye shall do, and even greater things" (Mark 7:37 and John 14:12). Now its time to pull our heads out of the sand and declare who we truly are, for those who see more potential in the human spirit. I know we all know there is more, and that we don't always and forever need to remain in this state. There is more awaiting those who chose to ascend to a higher realm of perspective/life. This is the promise given by those who we'd call angels and who I call E.T's. They are One and the same, "just so you know." If we were to remember that we return to this life after each passing, we'd likely make the hero sacrifices necessary to ensure the survival of our planet and species (John 3:5, "Lest ye be born again, ye shall not see the Kingdom"). Why do you think the First Nations indigeonus look forward seven (7) generations before making decisions about the environment? Why do they honor their ancestors? Could it be because they honor their previous knowledge that brings current Wisdom by digging deep within their cellular memory stored in the DNA?

Anyway, back to my story...It was only about a month ago that I got a speeding ticket and was so kindly invited into the court systems to share a message that their time is coming to a close as many more of us awaken to the remembrance of who we truly are. I simply went to the court clerk the day before trial and handed her my "Affidavit of Status" declaring my SOVEREIGNTY and asked her to place it in my case file so the judge would have it before I arrived. By doing so, I defaulted the court's jurisdiction into my court, God's Court, guaranteed by our Constitution and Bill of Rights. This is the Grand Experiment in the Creation of America. Now nearly all the countries around the world have a Constitution modeled after ours. You see, these court systems have been highjacked by those who have brought the laws of the seas upon the land. It's called Maritime Law through Admiralty Courts (look up "Gold Fringed American Flag" standing in the courtrooms) who have formed Administrative Law functions to rule you and have you pay and fear them. They protect the Banking Systems that you pay slave labor as you enter the realms of debt they sell you. They promote growth because it creates debt that they enslave you with. In reality, there is no debt. It's also an illusion played upon humanity (I will explain in the story of Moses in how he is able to part the Red Sea and lead the slaves out of bondage). What does the term "being in the Red" mean to you? The Bible is the Allegory for your own understanding. It's ever so much more than your religions would ever tell you because they themselves are in the dark. Remember, Jesus warned of religions coming in his name.

In short (LOL), my case was dismissed without having to say a word. Had the courts proceeded to prosecute me, the Judge, the prosecuting attorney and the police officer in attendance would have all stepped out of their realm of immunity and subjected themselves to their own prosecution by my realm and the higher courts? You see, the court systems are biased at the outset. All in attendance are paid by the State/Fed and are meant to instill fear and guilt into my consciousness. This is how those in the dark rule you. We have all bought into this because of the way they sell the laws they create and because of the realm in which we are brought up in (3D). By the way, all public servANTs swear an oath to uphold the highest law in the LAND, and that's the Constitution and the Bill of Rights that were created to limit the powers of Government that we may rule ourselves by Common Sense/Law. They sell mans laws by selling fear (Matthew 23:27).

Now I wish to share that most of our public servants "know not what they do," because they themselves have not been given the coveted knowledge they need to be of service to us. Be sure not to judge them. They have a purpose in their sharing and it is for your benefit. Let us share truth with them and allow them to follow their intuitive heart to awaken and turn from there ways. They have free will and the right to chose their path. Instead they are trained in accordance with the administrative law functions brought to us by the FED. There can be no law that supersedes God's Law that is Guaranteed within the Constitution. If ever there was a book to read and know, it is the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. There is such a thing as Above the Bar and Below the Bar. God's Law is above Man's Law which is below the Bar or Behind the BAR.

Back to my original story (LOL, I'm sorry that I sometimes, no most always, get sidetracked) about Discover BANK lawsuit. The courts steamrolled me the first go around because I hadn't yet learned the coveted knowledge and they found for the plaintiff (Discover) and have since garnished my savings and checking accounts, but not to worry. A Void Judgement cannot be made valid. Its all good (All God created is good). So now, I begin the process of filing a Motion to Void and Vacate Judgement this week. Once this judgement is overturned, and it will be, I will then turn the tables on those that violated their oaths of office and my rights (Theft by Deception). I will be bringing a Title 42, section 1983 lawsuit against those who do this dirty deed to so many millions of others who aren't aware of their rights and who are in financial straights losing their homes, cars and jobs. For every violation of my civil rights, they will be subject to a $250,000 penalty, not to mention possible disbarment. They must and will stand down in due time as more of us set the fear aside and claim our SOVEREIGNTY upon the land. Don't let the mainstream media mislead you about the growing sovereign movement, for they are all owned by the same group of exclusive international financiers who supposedly loan us the currency, which by the way, is backed by nothing but your belief in it. By your belief, you are enslaved. I can show you how to "Discharge & Set-OFF" your debt lawfully. At this point you may feel that is unethical, but as I've mentioned before, they use guilt and fear to rule over you. When you discover how the banking systems really function in the "Back Office", you will see just how easy it is to step away from your belief in their system meant to benefit only they who are at the top of the pyramid. They use divide and conquer so that nobody in the lower blocks of the pyramid knows what those at the top's real motives are. Things are not always as they appear. We have all bought into slavery by our own free will choice. We have nobody to blame but ourselves. Its all part of an evolutionary scheme or intelligent design. Now its time to break free from slavery and enter a new realm of reality unfolding before your very eyes. Watch over the next 18 years as this world transforms at an ever quickening pace. There is only good to come at the end of the rainbow. When does the rainbow appear, but after the storm? When does the light appear, but after the darkness? Keep your eyes on the light at the end of the tunnel as you journey through the coming years and be sure you are following your passion, not your fears. Set fear aside and ask the appropriate question of your self should fear/darkness make its presence known to you. Fear is only a paper tiger. It's all in your perception.

Well, enough for now. I will keep you abreast of the DISCOVER Case and future developments in the event you know someone who may benefit from my experience. There is no need for any financial hardship other than to catalyze our own growth in personal empowerment. I can help only those who wish to help themselves (Matthew 7:12). Sorry for all the Bible quotes, but there is an allegory to be found within His-Story as we have come full circle within the scheme of eternity. We are at the beginning and the end of another Re EVolution, otherwise known as the Precession (Luke 21:25)

A thought to ponder.... If Moses was able to part the Red Sea, thus representing the Sea of Debt we now find ourselves in, wouldn't it make sense he could do so because it was only an illusion? Could it be that all those who followed the Pharaohs orders drowned in that sea of debt because of their attachment to their belief in the "System"? And as he came upon the River Jordan and saw the Banks upon the shore directing the Current-cy. Could it be that we have come full circle? Could it be time again to brake free from slavery? There is a story of evolvement unfolding in these times and its much grander than the greatest story ever told....Just sayin.

Should anyone need help in any way, in any country, feel free to contact me. We can hasten the return of the Angels and the development of new technologies they wish to share and have shared by simply turning from the old paradigm. Watch as those who have coveted advanced technologies fall as we give no power to the financial structure we support and the fear they project into our consciousness. There are developments in the works that will bring a free society about as we collectively gather in support of this new paradigm. We should not have to pay to live upon this planet. There is no stopping the return of Light. It is part of a cycle the repeats for eternity until we are ready to graduate beyond fear. Are you ready, or not? In the end, it matters not, as there will be no Souls left behind within the scheme of eternity.

Snoweagle
20th November 2012, 00:43
Good luck Quantum1. Hope all goes well in your challenge. We all wish you a grand victory.
Anyone that embarks on a sovereign challenge in a Maritime Court based on common law (sovereign) principles commands respect for either being very foolish or very brave. Just two points I would like to throw in the air:
1. In a Maritime court you will face the experts in their field of inherited Roman (UCC) Law, as they wrote the book
2. You might want to refrain from angels, Moses and scriptures as they wrote that one as well
Standing in the dock the deck is stacked against you

Fear not, seek fortitude in the mantra of the Marines, "Hoo Yah" and take them on the beaches instead

Quantum1
20th November 2012, 02:37
Thank you for your support. Count me the brave fool then. I'm good with that. It is not all that difficult to alter the jurisdiction of the courts. The first order of business within the court is to establish Subject Matter Jurisdiction. By submitting an Affidavit of Status declaring sovereignty, it automatically defaults the Jurisdiction to Constitutional Law in accordance to Article III, Section 2. If the judge or the opposing counsel fail to comply they commit Treason and step outside their realm of immunity. VERY DANGEROUS from my perspective because they will be taken down by a higher court. You see, the Fed has created a corporation of you and I in the all Capital Letter Name. The courts have been altered over time, and only have rule over the corporation, hence the push to have all "Free Enterprises" incorporate (my recommendation, DO NOT INCORPORATE). Under Constitutional Law, a Corporation cannot contend with a natural person and you will never find an officer of any Bank willing to take the stand because they'd be put through the Discovery process, thus revealing the truth that they are lending debt in a bankrupt country/corporation of united States and in no way can prove injury. It is unlawful to do so. I know how the back office of the banks function to deceive the masses and if one takes the time to look up the meaning of the word, "Account" in Black's Law Dictionary, 5th edition, you will find something of great curiosity within the definition of a "Closed Account". WORDS and their definition are extremely important. The bank always keeps this side of the ledger open even after you've closed the additions and subtraction side of the account and they do this so they can set-off and discharge debt. You can also use that side of the account (though they never tell us).
Under Constitutional Law, the highest law in the land, there can be no judgement unless there is proven injury to another person or property. A corporation is a fiction, a non-entity and cannot content with a natural person and all suits at common law, where the value of controversy shall exceed $20, the right to trial by jury shall be preserved.
The beauty of my service is that I know who I am and who's law is behind me. The best part is that the Fed is going to pay me to take down their system as they get called out by me to answer for their dirty deeds to so many who've been blinded by the darkness. I will be keeping everyone abreast of my journey through the courts as the banks come after me and everyone else. We need more heroes in this realm. The sooner we clean up the mess these International Financiers have created, the sooner we can get on with the business of creating an abundant life for all. It's time they stand down.

Snoweagle
20th November 2012, 16:40
By embarking on this route to justice you are indeed brave, wise and determined. You have my respect and no doubt that of others here at Avalon. My earlier comment was light hearted addressing the charade of the courtroom theatre which you eloquently refer to through your understanding and knowledge of UCC scripture.
Again, good venture, good luck and do come back and advise us of progress.