PDA

View Full Version : We Need To Storm Monsanto NOW (ASAP) -- Our *ENTIRE* Circle Of Life Is At Stake!

Mozart
20th November 2012, 03:41
Avalonians,

I've long advocated personally to people that we need to storm, takeover and SHUT DOWN Monsanto ASAP.

We don't have time for the dumb-assed masses to shift their consciousness and stop voting their money in support in buying Monsanto's (and other corporations) deadly GMO foods.

Look at this quote from the url below:

http://farmwars.info/?p=9517

"I used to enjoy flocks of hummingbirds, but this year my hummingbird feeder actually went sour before I had to change it. The wild deer are gone too. In other parts of our country, people are blaming the drought for low bird populations. But we’re sitting on a lake.

There’s plenty of water here. And there are no birds. Again, the only thing that’s changed is we’re surrounded by GM fields."

Who else here in this forum are near GMO fields who may have had similar observations of nature being silenced and shut down? I've seen numerous anecdotal reports that were very similar to this one, but I did not save the links, to my regret. Please post in this thread whatever anecdotal reports that you've seen/heard about GMO crops silencing nature that surrounds such crops.

Well, sh!t, how much more loss and suffering can we take?

I can understand that we can't yet storm Monsanto's headquarters yet, due to the massive police-state complex that exists amongst us in their true service to protect the corporations, not the people, but once the regime change happens in the US (end of the Fed, restoring the Organic Constitution, throwing off the yoke of the illegal Amendments, etc) we MUST serious consider storming Monsanto and shutting down their corporate headquarters ASAP.

Here's their World Headquarters:

Monsanto World Headquarters
800 N. Lindbergh Boulevard
St. Louis, Mo.

It's big, to wit:

"The headquarters facility employs 3,500 workers who provide corporate administration and applied research for agricultural products. The Chesterfield Village Campus has 290 employees who perform the primary research for Monsanto's biotechnology organization."

Ideally, we could have the US military help us storm Monsanto. In fact, it's probably the only way that we can shut them down without the local police state raining down hard on the people trying to stop Monsanto.

How much longer are we going to wait?

How many more people are we going to allow to be killed by GMO foods?

How many more animals / wildlife are we going to allow to be killed / silenced by GMOs?

How many more billions of dollars of wealth, health and vitality are we going to lose to GMOs?

Now, we may have a HUGE blessing of grace coming our way, however. Per the information that Daniel has provided in his amazing series of PDFs that he's recently released...

http://www.soldierhugs.com/

... he has indicated that the terminator GMO seeds have shed off their GMO parts and revitalized themselves with their own original genetic material, so this is a strong indication that, perhaps, with the coming dimensional shift happening on or around Dec 21st, 2012, we may see ALL foods/plants with GMOs have the GMO parts be phased out or die out with only the original genetic material growing forth in a post-shift world.

I HOPE to God that this kind of phase-GMO-out shift happens -- then we would not need to storm Monsanto's headquarters, as that can be violent, unpredictable and messy.

In ANY case, we MUST resist and fight GMOs with everything that we've got right now to make it clear to the goddamn Money Masters that we will NOT take their **** anymore!

~Mozart

Lefty Dave
20th November 2012, 04:43
Greetings Mozart...
We all feel your pain in this matter...here in n.cent. Florida we are surrounded by growers using GM seeds...and much of the wildlife has diminished, tourtose, snakes are about gone, we especially notice the bugs have all but disappeared...(I was tying it to the 'smart meters' they've put on every house meter, and water meter...from a timeframe point of view...)...or maybe the chemtrails' dust has something to do with it...
What is sure is...we are being assaulted from many perspectives...fluoridated water/vaccines/medicines/foods/atmosphere/electromagnetic radiation/ the list goes on and on...and probably ways we don't even suspect...
The media won't help us...the 'authorities' won't help us...the courts won't help us...
Try taking them to court...but they've got Millions for lawyers...
What recourse does society have anymore?

I think ...if we could turn one evil entity... against the other, we of limited resources,... might "endeavor to persevere "...

blessings

gripreaper
20th November 2012, 04:54
I think ...if we could turn one evil entity... against the other, we of limited resources,... might "endeavor to persevere "...blessings

With any luck at all, they will turn on each other and destroy themselves. Psychopaths are prone to such behavior.

torti
20th November 2012, 05:11
... he has indicated that the terminator GMO seeds have shed off their GMO parts and revitalized themselves with their own original genetic material, so this is a strong indication that, perhaps, with the coming dimensional shift happening on or around Dec 21st, 2012, we may see ALL foods/plants with GMOs have the GMO parts be phased out or die out with only the original genetic material growing forth in a post-shift world.
~Mozart

Oh, that seems too good to be true!

I don't have any links to share on this topic, I'm sorry. But I feel your frustration and the urgency required for this. I despise monsanto more than any other group/organization/government. They are playing God (for lack of a better description) with our environment. I would love to stop them.

Arrowwind
20th November 2012, 05:38
My friend and a rancher purchased and has been working a cattle ranch that has some GMO alfalfa fields on it, although I do not think developed by Monsanto. She says that deer will not go in that pasture and that when given a choice of other hay that the cattle will not eat it.
This alfalfa is roundup ready and is called Sainfoin.
this is the only info I have on this product. I would be interested in hearing others experiences regarding this alfalfa as it is growing in popularity in my location.
http://animalrangeextension.montana.edu/articles/Forage/Species/Legumes/Sainfoin.htm

grampah
20th November 2012, 06:38
Jon Rappoport has several investigative articles on his site on the "supposed" loss of California's ballot initiative to require GMO labeling.

"PROP 37: THE TOP 7 REASONS NOT TO BELIEVE THE VOTE COUNT
by Jon Rappoport
November 14, 2012
www.nomorefakenews.com

The verdict is in. You would be a fool to accept the vote-count in the California Prop 37 election. I’ll show you why.

Apparently, the CA secretary of state’s office has been getting hit by a lot of calls. People are asking them about the ongoing Prop 37 vote-count. As of last night (11/13/2012), there were still 2,304,250 votes uncounted.

Update: As of 11/14/2012, 5:00pm PT, the number of uncounted ballots stands at 1,891,719.

http://vote.sos.ca.gov/unprocessed-ballots-status/

http://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/2012-elections/nov-general/pdf/unprocessed-ballots-report.pdf"

He points out that the Yes on labeling people were snookered by hired "advisors" yet are accepting their loss with the "we'll try again" (and get outspent and snookered again, of course).

spiritwind
20th November 2012, 14:51
http://www.treehugger.com/environmental-policy/washington-county-bans-gmo-cultivation.html From the article: One very interesting ballot initiative we missed: Examiner reports San Juan County, Washington passed Initiative Measure No. 2012-4, making it illegal to "propagate, cultivate, raise or grow plants, animals and other organisms which have been genetically modified."

This is a great article about one small success that has went largely unoticed in the fight with Monsanto. The following is also from that article: In the past year several US states began efforts to mandate labeling on GMO products, all failed. Vermont and Connecticut attempted to put forth legislation requiring labeling, but both backed off on threat of lawsuit from Monsanto. California ballot initiative Prop 37 would've required labeling of GMO products, but failed, after a well-funded and misleading campaign launched by the biotech industry.

I thought the words "threat of lawsuit" and "well-funded and misleading campaign" kind of sums up what we're up against. Definitely some strong arm tactics going on here. For myself, this is such a big deal that I’ve went out and got a few chickens this year so I could get eggs I knew were fed non-GMO feed and even came home with a mini-alpine goat due to kid in February so I can get milk, yoghurt, cheese and butter that hasn’t come from GMO fed cows etc., and I still live in the city. As I told my family, our lives may depend on it. I don’t buy corn or soy products for the most part anymore (85% & 95% GMO) and now I have a whole other list of products I will no longer be buying because they are not labeled and are known to have GMO ingredients. I’m also shocked at people, who just don’t want to be bothered with this information, just don’t even want to hear about it.

grannyfranny100
20th November 2012, 14:53
Have you considered not buying their products or products by major corporations that use Monsanto products in their products. Haven't you noticed over the years that food companies start promoting no corn, no soy, no this, no that. If they think projecting an organic/natural product line will make them more money, they do it.

Monsanto is evil, GMO foods are hideous but a macho assault wouldn't accomplish anything. It is just more of the same macho assault mind set that they have: beat the competition from Dupont, et al; make more money than the competition, rule the world's food supply. It is the government agencies that let them get by with what they do. After all, many of Monsanto's employees go through the revolving door to head up government agencies while our national politicians look the other way so they can continue to get lobbyist money for their campaigns. Direct frontal assaults are not not necessarily the smartest tactic to win a battle. For thousands of years our male dominated planet has given up its young to go bash heads and destroy buildings. Must we continue to perceive everything as a competitive sport?

CdnSirian
20th November 2012, 16:08
I agree with GrannyFranny - we each can choose where to put our dollars. We can only protect our own DNA and our family's. And affect other individuals.

I don't see storming anything - but we could spend elsewhere. This is a quick response because I'm rushing out and I don't mean to diminish the importance of the topic.

Mozart
20th November 2012, 16:39
Have you considered not buying their products or products by major corporations that use Monsanto products in their products.

Monsanto is evil, GMO foods are hideous but a macho assault wouldn't accomplish anything. It is just more of the same macho assault mind set that they have: beat the competition from Dupont, et al; make more money than the competition, rule the world's food supply.

Grannyfranny~

Thank you for your points and I do agree with them substantially.

The problem with the GMO sh!t is that we CANNOT afford to wait for people to change their minds about GMO foods because of the sheer level of damage that the GMO foods do to our environment, our lives and our very own DNA -- immediate damage and long-term damage.

Monsanto is like a gigantic dinosaur that has busted loose and is destroying our villages. How should we handle that? Let the dinosaur keep on rampaging while we petition to the heartless "leaders" who don't give a damn about our villages, our children, our very lives to do anything about the rampaging dinosaur, even if the "leaders" have every capability to quickly kill the dinosaur with their militaries?

The GMOs are the dinosaur that is killing far too many of us already, so, absent a dimensional shift that could quickly phase out GMOs, our only realistic option is to goddamn storm Monsanto and SHUT THEM DOWN.

Monsanto is goddamn killing us, literally. How many more lives of our children, our people, our animals and our wildlife/nature are we going to allow Monsanto to kill before the rest of the stupid, dumbed-down and GMO-scarfing masses wakes the hell up before changing what they spend their dollars on? I have zero faith in humanity to wake up in time.

No, we cannot wait. We have two options:

1) The coming dimensional shift could quickly phase out GMO foods/plants/animals, so that can be our saving grace; or,

2) Storm Monsanto, stop those bastards cold and shut down every single damn GMO crop out there ASAP. And have the ETs help us eliminate the remaning GMOs.

We don't have any time for any other option.

Our VERY lives and the lives of our future generations are at stake.

What kind of stake can be higher than that?

~Mozart

Snoweagle
20th November 2012, 17:21
All well and good letting your money do the talking but that is not going to help future generations. I DO support mass protests to engage the law preventing the expansion of GM around the world. Not to do so implies complicity to genocide though that is my opinion.

Just about every nation who has embraced GM has regretted it at the community level. In fact I do not know of any nation that has implemented GM without a plethora of hardship and fatalities. GM is an economists tool for genocide.

Consider the desire to patent the pig. This was made in 2006 and the lobbyists are still there hammering away today.

pNvWia3dYCE

Monsanto and All the other Bio engineering companies should be strictly governed by oversight panels dedicated to enhancing the human genome.

DeDukshyn
20th November 2012, 19:35
All well and good letting your money do the talking but that is not going to help future generations.

Children learn from their parents more than any other source. In fact, it is most often the children of a generation that implement the most change that their parent's generation wanted. So I have to disagree with you here.

Protests are good for raising awareness to the issue, so that others may also choose to stop buying their products.

conk
20th November 2012, 21:05
I do my little part. At work I display a Millions Against Monsanto poster. People ask about it. I explain. They look confused and go away, never asking a SINGLE question.
I write my congress critter and get a canned reply, often not even addressing the actual topic of my letter!!!

What we need is billions of dollars. Those seem to have a larger voice than truth, health, and reason.

Ki's
20th November 2012, 21:42
Organic Consumers Association has a boycott in progress against the brands that contributed big bucks to defeat Prop 37. Please join. If we all write to the company's that are using GMO's (Kraft, Nestles etc) and tell them we won't be using their products because of their dependence on GMO sources, that will have more of an impact then trying to tackle monsanto directly. Those company's have no loyalty to anything but making money and if enough of us stop purchasing it will make a difference.
http://www.organicconsumers.org/articles/article_26621.cfm

On another note, I have a lot of deer on my property and a large Gmo field of corn down the road from me...the deer aren't eating the corn, they are grazing on grass and tree's and this year I actually had deer picking and eating my ripe tomatoes. Apparently, they are smarter than people.

sygh
21st November 2012, 04:48
Mozart is right, we have to storm Monsanto's Headquarters. They will never stop on their own, understand, they will NEVER stop. I have thought long and hard on this... tried to look at it from every side. We do not have a choice. Many people agree with me. Its a heinous crime.

We should not have to search for life giving food like "Where's Waldo". The sooner we can shut this hidious company, and the rest of their ilk down, the better for all of us.

Akasha
22nd November 2012, 22:49
My partner and I recently noticed a Monsanto building complete with several poly-tunnels along with their eco-friendly logo on the outskirts of our town in Hungary. In light of the fact that Hungary allegedly banned GMOs in March 2011, we've just forwarded to one of our local counsellors a Hungarian subtitled version of "The World According to Monsanto". I will aim to post any resulting developments as they happen. Personally I'm up for picketing outside their gates and it may well come to that soon.

SilentFeathers
22nd November 2012, 22:56
Here's the new Poster Child for Monsanto...

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-_3cShLOTjP8/UK485lwmzoI/AAAAAAAAD6U/fJLZFifo4dY/s720/Gmo%2520Spokesperson.jpg

grannyfranny100
22nd November 2012, 22:59
Mozart, have you considered joining a militia unit in your area so you can actually take action if they agree that such action was legitimate and they had the tactical and strategic skills to develop a workable plan?

blufire
23rd November 2012, 00:41
Let me say first that I grow almost all my food and I understand more than anyone on this forum the massive negative affects of gmo's. But please answer me this.

Let's say we were able to stop Monsanto and their subsidiaries dead in their tracks. . . Dead, done no more massive corporate farming.. . Who then will feed the billions of people that Monsanto is feeding? Who will supply the corn by-products, like certain types of plastic and the hundreds of thousands of other manufactured goods made from soy beans and corn?? Who?

I am just as angry and frustrated as anyone about the horrible side effects and collateral damage caused by gmo's. But what infuriates me more is the naive uninformed attitude, of hell lets just kill the bastards without understating how many hundreds of thousands would die of simple starvation

I only see outrage and anger and a deeply layered victim mentality. . . What I NEVER see are workable solutions that would even begin to benefit humanity and not only a select few.

Also, I am patiently waiting to see if anyone else sees the common thread that is winding throughout all topics pertaining to the human genome, dna and climate change. . .and what earth's environment will be in the next 50 to 100 years.

The 'controller's ' do and are covering all possibilities. . . I'd bet the farm on it.

ThePythonicCow
23rd November 2012, 02:32
Let's say we were able to stop Monsanto and their subsidiaries dead in their tracks. . . Dead done no more massive corporate farming.. . Who then will feed the billions of people that Monsanto is feeding? Who will supply the corn by products like certain types of plastic and the hundreds of thousands of other manufactured goods made from soy beans and corn?? Who?
If one is eating bad food, one does not just burn one's food and seed, and plow the crops under ... then starve to death.

Rather one works out a strategy to migrate to healthy food, as expeditiously as practical. In our present case here on earth, I'd guess such a migration would take a few years, at best. None of which makes Monsanto or their seeds or chemicals healthy ... it's just that sometimes one cannot dig ones self out of a deep hole with instantaneous magic.

Part of implementing such a strategy would, it seems, require displacing the current powers controlling Monsanto. That displacement (maybe we could hire Donald Trump to yell "You're Fired!") could be, and perhaps needs to be, quite rapid.

Old Snake
23rd November 2012, 03:23
Well,Hitler did less harm than monsanto , and we are still debating this?
Time for Bow and the long war arrows,as they sneeked up in aur world, the same way the shall go, with a whisper.

Old Snake.

Monsanto is not alone ofcourse , they all should face the same whisper of a well meant shot.