PDA

View Full Version : Undeniable research supporting Sodium Chlorite as a cure for all.

Kiforall
21st November 2012, 00:39
I hadn't realized that there had been so much research done on the benefits of Sodium Chlorite (since the 1960's)

As we face the future possibilities it seems a definite addition to the medicine cupboard.

It also seems to be the ideal alternative for Waring nations at this time of hardship.

How long will it be before Palestine runs out of antibiotcs and Israel has another bargaining tool?

http://bioredox.mysite.com/CLOXhtml/CLOXprnt+refs.htm

WhiteFeather
21st November 2012, 02:19
Jim humble nailed the ingredients correctly in his miracle mineral supplement........If i may!

Miracle Mineral Supplement, often referred to as Miracle Mineral Solution, Master Mineral Solution, or MMS, is the colloquial product name for an aqueous solution of 28% sodium chlorite in distilled water. The mixture is essentiallythe same as industrial-strength bleach. [1] The name was first coined by Jim Humble in his 2006 self-published book, The Miracle Mineral Solution of the 21st Century. [2] A more dilute version is marketed as Chlorine Dioxide Solution (CDS). [3] MMS is promoted as a cure for HIV, malaria, hepatitis viruses, the H1N1 flu virus, common colds, acne, cancer, and more.

CurEus
21st November 2012, 02:42
It is showing up in a lot of products...including my mouthwash... Dr. Kat'z mouthwash if anyone want to look at the ingredients label

¤=[Post Update]=¤

It is also in "oxygen drops" available from in flight catalogues on airplanes http://o2spabar.com/happy-customers/

KiwiElf
21st November 2012, 03:21
Also research the work of Ed McCabe, Ozone (or Oxygen) Therapy, and the use of diluted Hydrogen Peroxide - also apparently cures most of the same things mentioned by WhiteFeather. ;)

Arrowwind
21st November 2012, 15:45
I am an ozone therapist, trained by Dr Shallenberger, and I'm a long time proponent of MMS.

Curing the mentioned diseases with ozone is not easy. For the more serious diseases it requires invasive applications of ozone by Intravenous applications which takes some daring and acquired skill.

Curing some of the diseases mentioned with MMS is not easy either. Long protocols are required and sometimes it is not curative, especially with HIV and Hep. C. Ozone therapy may be a better choice for these diseases. Although ozone is more difficult and costly to use, if you are finding that mms is not working for your condition ozone it the only other logical and curative direction to go .

Clearly the products that were used before the development of mms are curative for many conditions. We must not forget that Jim Humble cured his first malaria cases not with MMS, but with a 'stablized oxygen' product. If you find mms to difficult to tolerate use it unactivated. Your length of treatment may take longer but you will likely get the work done eventually. MMS solution before activation is approximately 6 to 7 times more concentrated than current stablilized oxygen products. Always start with only one drop and advance only as tolerated on an hourly or every two hour protocol while awake.

Krullenjongen
21st November 2012, 17:07
Great stuff that MMS.
It has been in my medicine cabinet for a few years now.
Not to long ago i got rid of an bladder infection with the "Clara's 6 & 6" protocol in just a few hours.
Also great for the common cold.
My advice.......always have some in stock.

soleil
21st November 2012, 17:18
for those of us who have never heard of this before, do you purchase this mixture or make it yourself?
Krullenjongen - do you make this yourself or purchase this? how do you administer for your health?

conk
21st November 2012, 17:31
MMS has been a great addition to our health arsenal. At the very first sign of a cold or flu anyone in my family uses it. A few drops activated, every hour or two will usually knock it out in a day. My friend at work told me his wife was feeling really bad and was scheduled to run a marathon in 4 days. She took MMS (reluctantly), then profusely thanked me for introducing her to it after her cold disappeared seemingly overnight.

My sister has been troubled with toenail fungus for years. After applying MMS topically for about a month the fungus is receding and her toenail is looking normal again. I told her that if she also consumed it also the results may have been seen quicker, but she couldn't get past the smell.

Jean-Luc
21st November 2012, 17:39
Some like it small & compact :)

Here is a compressed PDF of Dr Thomas Lee Hesselink's 2007 research
http://www.vigli.org/MMS/On_The_Mechanisms_Of_Toxicity_Of_Chlorine_Oxides_Against_Malarial_Parasites_By_T-L-Hesselink_MD_2007.pdf

M6*
21st November 2012, 17:39
Hi Kiforall!
I just finished reading Jim Humble's newsletter concerning this (today) and the problems in Spain.
Scary stuff. By the way, make sure ALL of your sources lead directly back to the man himself!
I'm sure there are others, but he has proven himself to be TRUSTWORTHY. Take care. M6*

M6*
21st November 2012, 18:11
Hi teradactyl!
http://www.jimhumble.org should lead you to Jim Humble's MMS Home Page.
It's a lot to take in all at once, but make sure you SIGN UP FOR HIS NEWSLETTER.
(Are you listening, Whitefeather?). Then you can take it from there.:-) Cheers! M6*

Arrowwind
21st November 2012, 18:49
for those of us who have never heard of this before, do you purchase this mixture or make it yourself?
Krullenjongen - do you make this yourself or purchase this? how do you administer for your health?

this is the best place to learn the protocols for mms as it comes directly from Jim Humble and those he has trained for the most part. The protocols are called sacraments. In efforts to protect MMS proponents and advisors Jim has formed a church of healing.
There are quite a few mms protocols and only by critical thinking and analysis of your own particular condition will you select the best approach for you.
www.genesis2church.org (http://www.genesis2church.org)
everything you need to know about how to use MMS is found here, as well as its nemesis, MMS2 which is sometimes used in conjunction with MMS (also known as MMS1)

humanalien
21st November 2012, 20:46
MMS makes me bleed out of my rectum. I think
it is a very dangerous drug.

What's the difference whether i buy mms or dip
an empty bottole into a swimming pool, treated
with pool shock. Isn't it the same stuff?

ThePythonicCow
21st November 2012, 21:06
What's the difference whether i buy mms or dip
an empty bottole into a swimming pool, treated
with pool shock. Isn't it the same stuff?
Heavens no.

MMS is chlorine dioxide (http://bioredox.mysite.com/CLOXhtml/CLOXilus.htm).

Pool shock is what is used to "shock" a swimming pool, which means using one of various chlorine or bromine chemicals, such as calcium hypochlorite, to kill bacteria in pool.

witchy1
22nd November 2012, 09:17
MMS is one of the safest things to take. It is in these products which are allowed by the fda

DioxiRinse™ Mouthwash
» DioxiBrite™ Toothpaste
» DioxiWhite™ Pro Teeth Whitener
» WhiteLasting™ Maintenance Gel
» BioClenz™ Dental Unit Waterline Cleaner
» Penetrator™ Periodontal Gel
» Simply Clear™ Acne Treatment
» DioxiWhite™ Home Teeth Whitener
» Cankers Away™ Canker Sore Cure
» DX7™ Skin Protectant Gel
» Periodontitis Treatment
» DioxiSmooth™ Facial Exfoliant
» Gingivitis Treatment Surface Disinfection
» Fire Fighter™ Burn Pain Reliever
» DioxiGuard™ Spray Disinfectant
» Nail-It™ Nail

Here are some of the patents

1. Nontoxic Antiseptic (Pat 4035483/1977)
2. For combatting human amoebas (Pat.4296102 / 1981)
3. Against dementia caused by AIDS (Pat.5877222 / 1999)
4. For curing all types of illness of the skin (Pat 4737307 / 1988)
5. For disinfecting live blood (Pat. 5019402/ 1991)
6. For curing injuries more rapidly (Pat. 5855922 / 1999)
7. For all types of oral care (Procter & Gamble) (Pat. 6251372B1/ 2001)
8. Against infections caused by bacterias (Pat. 5252343 / 1993)
9. For treatment of severe burns (Pat.4317814/ 1982)
10. For the regeneration of bone marrow (Pat. 4851222 /1989)
11. Treatment of Alzheimers, dementia etc... (Pat. 8029826B2 /2011)
12. To stimulate the immune system in animals (Pat. 6099855 /2000)
13. To stimulate the immunological system...(Bioxy. Inc.) (Pat. 5830511/ 1998)

Please make sure you buy from a reputable seller (Jim accredited) There are reports of dodgy people not making to the correct percentage and it is therefore useless. (It must turn brown in 20 sec at 50/50)

Chlorine dioxide is not a hazardous substance itself. Tons of it are used in the seawater desalination plant in Can Mari. It is used in the meat industry and the health industry.

As we know everything is poisonous - it is only a matter of doseage. You can die from drinking too much water. 70g of plain table salt will cause death. There has never been a report of a death caused by ingestion of chlorine dioxide.

I am sorry you had a bad experience Humanalien, most people dont.

Latest news from Jim is it looks like you can mix it with Pepsi - gonna try that :-)

Krullenjongen
22nd November 2012, 20:01

I purchased my set. I think i bought it here:
http://www.mineral-solutions.net/mms-1

If you are chronically ill or have a serious illness i think the best way to use it is a drop or few drops every hour or two is the best way to start.
Start slow and with few drops and build up to more intake over time but you should really read Jim Humble's own website for this information.
See: http://jimhumble.org/

I personally only use it when i catch the flu or a stomach bug or something.
At first i started with one drop mixed with five drops of citric acid in a glass of water every 3 or 4 hours.
This didn't do much for me so i read on Jims website about the Clara 6 & 6 protocol (this is six drops, then wait one hour and take another six drops) and decided that i would try that next time.
I never tried it before because i was a little afraid that 6 drops would be to much at once.
When i tried it when i caught the flu it cleared it right up.
Then i tried it when i got this bladder infection and the next day it was gone and it has not returned.
So i use it when i need to, as an natural antibacterial and antiviral drug.