PDA

View Full Version : Latest from Project Camelot / The Last Time We Had a Coup in America

Camilo
22nd November 2012, 15:51
The Last Time We Had a Coup in America

Wednesday, 21 November 2012 09:49
Written by Kerry Cassidy

With everything that is going on behind the scenes it is interesting to reflect back on history.

Victor Martinez is a writer/editor who runs a newsgroup and sometimes collects info on a topic and aggregates it. He has done this recently with regard to the Kennedy assassination. In a recent release he cites this quote, from Madeleine Duncan Brown's book, "Texas in the Morning" which highlights Kennedy's view on a future running mate just prior to his death:

Kennedy's secretary, Evelyn Lincoln wrote that the day President Kennedy left for Dallas, they discussed the Bobby Baker scandal, LBJ's deep involvement in it, and the effects of the scandal on the campaign. Kennedy told her: "I will need a running mate in '64, a man who believes as I do."

Lincoln wrote: "President Kennedy had talked and I had just listened, but I did venture one question. Now I asked, "Who is your choice as a running mate?"

He looked straight ahead, and without hesitating, he replied: 'At this time, I am thinking about Governor Terry Sanford of N Carolina. BUT IT WILL NOT BE LYNDON.' "

Besides being an interesting side point supporting the widely known fact that LBJ was one of the men behind the assassination, this particular quote is revealing in another way pertinent to the current state of affairs surrounding the Patraeus matter. It has long been my view that the Kennedy assassination was a coup that took place on American soil and that since then, we have had the emergence of a group running this country who are bent on an agenda which has not changed since that time. They were, in place and in positions of power prior to the Kennedy assassination, it's true, but the killing of Kennedy revealed there was no action they would not take in order to be in control of America.

Fast-forward to now. With Patraeus and the other generals being demoded or asked to step down from their posts... and the widening circle of deceit going on around it, is a vast conspiracy to cover up what appears to have been (and is) a coup to take back America from those who cemented their power back in the time of Kennedy.

In many respects, another coup, is a last resort to take back the government by, from what I am told, are "the constitutionalists"... Those who have decided they no longer care to do the bidding of a Commander-in-Chief who is run by Bush senior (and those behind him). They see this as an administration that has departed so far from the constitution that our current government has more in common with a totalitarian state (Stalin, Hitler) than anything that resembles a democracy. And they have decided 'they aren't gonna take it anymore.'

However, exposing someone to ridicule in the media, or demoting them does not necessarily stop them or their colleagues from launching a coup. It simply puts them on notice that this is not going to be done quietly.

I do not have any clear information that Patraeus is among those in military who want to take our country back. But it's a real possibiity.

What I do know, is that I have had multiple sources coming forward to substantiate the fact that this is going on. There is an attempt to take back this government by those in military, ex-military and intel agencies (those in positions to be able to do something)... And you, the people, need to know this. Why? Because your future and that of your friends and families is at stake.

What the current 'regime' doesn't want you to know is that this rebellion within the ranks is very real... and that it has become a force to be reconned with. Now, clearly they (the Bush cabal) are closing ranks and using every means to eliminate the opposition (so far short of outright killing them -- and the death of Ambassador Stevens may have been a shot across the bow to those who would rebel against this administration). In fact, there are indications that Stevens was on the side of the Constitutionalists....

My point is that while many may doubt there is a coup attempt going on against the current administration, even though it was reported among other places, by Gordon Duff, on Veterans Today & Press TV... There is no doubt of the severe state of disarray that our government is in at this time. And add to that the impending possible earth changes it makes for at the very least interesting times.

Suffice to say, this opposition to the encroaching totalitarian rule here is not going to go away. How it is dealt with and where we go from here is up to you. I suggest becoming as vocal as possible to stand against this 'order' is a significant way to begin to awaken hearts and minds. Without that, we are lost. With the awareness growing throughout this country and then the world, perhaps we have a chance. There is no telling the power of the people once they put their hearts and minds into something.

What I suggest is that around the world there are people who recognize that if America goes down (the way it has done for the years since Kennedy) that there is not a lot of hope for the rest of the world. For whatever reason, this country is where freedom and liberty became the watchwords and foundation upon which it was built... if not in reality then at the very least in the hearts and minds of the people. And this is where the idea flourished and took root. Needless to say that passion has been used and manipulated by illuminati and their associates both on and off planet. However, this does not take anything away from the ideal that became rooted in this country.

America was not only a leader economically or militarily but it became a place where those who were oppressed and discriminated against could go to make a new life... That symbol lives on in the hearts and minds of this people. I do not believe that flame has been extinquished. And this is the flame that they do not want to fan into a raging fury... This is what they don't want to raise up from out of the ashes of our past. And so they lie to you about what is really going on in the backrooms of Washington and the halls of the Pentagon, CIA, DIA and more... Because if you knew there was an effort to take back the country and put her back on track what would you do? Would you join them? Would you raise your voices louder, you who have been beaten down by the tyranny of the state here in the so-called "United" States of America?

Or would you prefer go quietly into this dark night and see the America your fathers and their fathers fought and died for, subside into totalitarianism without protest?

I see many who have decided to jump this ship, departing for other countries in hope of finding another place to live and flourish without the all-seeing eye of state looking over their shoulders, monitoring their every move, surveilling their every thought. But I wonder it this the answer? Can you escape the tyranny that is moving through the land and around the world if you do not stand your ground?

Carmody
22nd November 2012, 16:44
As for her final words, in my estimation...no, there is no place left to hide.

I looked at that aspect, quite closely. It used to be that those who simply desired to be left alone, could move a bit further back, into the woods, so to speak.

But that time has passed.

There is no place left in this world where it will not 'come for you', and in your given lifetime. Thus, even the shortsighted view and answer, that 'moving to a different place', is....that potential is now empty. Instead of countries and vast areas to open up a life, and live on, with families and some form of growth...if one was to make the move..there is good evidence to show that even that would be stripped away in the same given lifetime.

That the virus that it is ..finally..must be stamped out in it's place of living and origin.

Humanity has to do this periodically, to vent the viral aspects and parasites to the ground and killing floor. To trim them down to a size where they aren't killing and taking everything, in their viscous short sighted and personalized views on life and flow.

That time is coming again.

Except, this time..with a more open awareness of what is, and what is not. In the past, some components of the parasite class would survive,and still have form, channels, and avenues of control and existence. This time, the cleaning out, whatever way it falls or moves.... will be much more directed and aware of the core issue. Aware of that of the difference of the wiring in the individual. Not a racial cleansing, but a individual physiological wiring cleansing. That the emphasis will be on the inner issue of psychosis in individuals, not specific racial groups, which was the misdirect ....and the cloaking of their motives, paths, and ways - in the past.

To finally arrive at dealing with the heart of the problem.

ljwheat
22nd November 2012, 16:50
Camilo, The un-taught history of this country and who runs it is never looked at when this topic is brought forward.

That when our illustrious fore-fathers of this country were singeing the Declaration, across this country these father's gave the order to commit genocide on over 200 million American Indians more than Hitler did in wwII.

Teaching false history --- book burnings, and destroyed documents.

This country started out corrupt nothing has changed, now its our turn the sheeple are up for genocide, fema camps, and so on. Thats why people are jumping ship. IMHO

foreverfan
22nd November 2012, 18:02
The loan gun man theory? Hum.... it's always the lone gun man theory... then you kill the gunman and the story dies with him.

:popcorn:

Chester
22nd November 2012, 19:06
Happy 49th anniversary assassination fans... let's hope we see a 50th.

Mulder
23rd November 2012, 10:21
I disagree. I think there are places to go to. E.g. “Siener” van Rensburg said Christians will go to South Africa to escape persecution during the end times. There's plenty of places that have easy residency like the Dominician Republic.

PathWalker
23rd November 2012, 10:34
Except, this time..with a more open awareness of what is, and what is not. In the past, some components of the parasite class would survive,and still have form, channels, and avenues of control and existence. This time, the balancing out, whatever way it falls or moves.... will be much more directed and aware of the core issue. Aware of that of the difference of the wiring in the individual. Not a racial cleansing, but a individual physiological wiring balancing. That the emphasis will be on the inner issue of psychosis in individuals, not specific racial groups, which was the misdirect ....and the cloaking of their motives, paths, and ways - in the past.

To finally arrive at dealing with the heart of the problem.

I sympathize with the emotions expressed. I would replace cleansing with balancing.

kcbc2010
23rd November 2012, 17:25
As someone who tends to view these things through a political lens, not always a spiritual one, I really appreciated this post.

The thing that I'm starting to realize - or at least become a little more awake to - is that this isn't just black and white. Excuse me as I use this post to try to figure out my own thoughts and look at the situation.

There are a lot of people who knowingly perpetuated a system which is bad for humanity. It has nothing to do with ideology. It has to do with power. Both parties have people who are responsible for providing false narratives to the 'sheeple' so that they will go along with the plan while working the system into something unrecognizable.

Then, there are elected officials who unknowingly perpetuated this system in a belief that they really were trying to what was right for the country - live up to our values, etc. They tend to be frustrated that they truly can't help 'the' people because the system is 'rigged' against them, but still they feel an obligation to try anyway.

Then, there are the 'sheeple' who actually believe the mythology created. As much as I've tended to think this is a 'bad' thing, I'm wondering if it's not. Why would I say that?

1) Some of the 'sheeple' have decided that they aren't going to 'vote' or participate in the system. If nobody participates in the system, then does the system keep running because of inertia or does the system eventually break down because the momentum runs out?

2) A lot of the 'sheeple' are loud and awake and demanding change based on the fact that a lot of things in this country are just out of control. They believe they can change the system - even if they are being thwarted at every turn. They aren't willing to give up and go home and just let whatever happens happen.

3) I'm sincerely conflicted. My mind has been fighting the evidence against the whole Bush-drug trade stuff because if it's true, then a lot of what I was led to believe was a lie. I'm truly and emotionally invested in the left-right paradigm that has been created for me to be invested in. But I can't simply believe Obama really was considered the best of the two of them, given what we know about him and what we've been finding out about the whole Benghazi mess ( the ambassador had the goods on who Osama really was and I really don't care who he was running guns for...I'm just pissed, like most Americans would be). Still, I just can't believe that Romney would have led us into war with Iran - given how skeptical the American public is about all of these on-going wars.

It's very frustrating trying to participate in my society and make good decisions when all you are given are half-truths. People, like myself, are actively seeking out truth. Which is a really good thing.

The thing is that America isn't going to die. It changes. That's part of our nature. However, American values remain inherently the same. The question tends to be how do we apply American values to problems.

I'm not going to argue that we have gotten away from some of our values, but you'd be surprised at how many people under 45 (or so) are pissed at the way things are going and are actively trying to change things. My generation/the younger ones know something is inherently wrong - even if we weren't alive for JFK. However, each generation has defined America differently. I just don't think that the current left-right paradigms aren't going to hold up much longer.

A lot of the conversations in my peer group are about freedom - what does freedom look like and why do American policies neglect to reflect it? We know the direction we need to go.

There isn't a lack of people who will fight for America. The lack is lack of knowledge. Even smart people can't get an accurate view of the big picture.

There are just so many lies blinding out the truth.

A lot of people simply don't have time to be as reflective as they should be or ought to be.

It's easy to just shut down and just say "enough is enough."

Mutchie
23rd November 2012, 18:03
Americas goverment is very suspect im fully expecting them to be invovled in any attack on Iran .... I mean Kerry stated they are similar to the Thrid Reich and look what happened back then .

Tangri
23rd November 2012, 18:39
The Last Time We Had a Coup in America

Wednesday, 21 November 2012 09:49
Written by Kerry Cassidy

I see many who have decided to jump this ship, departing for other countries in hope of finding another place to live and flourish without the all-seeing eye of state looking over their shoulders, monitoring their every move, surveilling their every thought. But I wonder it this the answer? Can you escape the tyranny that is moving through the land and around the world if you do not stand your ground?

I think, there is a little touch to our old friend.
I was thinking same way but my words was going to be more hearth breaker.:faint2: