PDA

View Full Version : Roman on Video YUUK/Start of Human Potential.

ROMANWKT
22nd November 2012, 22:22
I will start a new thread for Human potential with video, I am surprised how difficult it is to talk to oneself and look and behave normal, well I cant do it, and I am a talker not a writer.

Anyhow you may take the piss, but don't overdo it hehehe.

There are some important issues raised by Simon Parkes which if half true, is a problem for all of us, all being awake, but some on the path and some are not.

Would be great if we really knew what we had to do to avoid such destruction of humanity, where possibly 90% of humanity this problem is unbeknown to them, how do we do it????

Please take a piece of paper and a pen, and follow the video as we will learn a valuble lesson if everybody contributes, and we can go from there.

Regards to you all and thank you ,,,,,,,,,,easy now with the criticism hehehe

roman

62rcy2_-Z6U

Rahkyt
22nd November 2012, 22:36
1. My thoughts are, am I crazy for standing here on the curb and waiting for a car I don't know for sure is coming? Why did I listen to Roman? I feel stupid.

2. Why did I begin this exercise? Why am I still standing out here? Which one of my neighbors is going to start the crazy rumors?

3. Why are all these people going to Ecuador? Why am I sitting here next to the line? Why did I listen to Roman? I feel stupid. Getting a bit mad now. And embarrassed.

4. Oh my god. I'm on a plane to Equador. It's working out.

5. One way ticket? Well, I'm on my way there. If it worked out this far, it'll work out all the rest of the way. I'm committed.

An interesting exercise, Roman.

Rollo
22nd November 2012, 22:45
How crazy and yet feasible idea. I was laughing when thinking of it but being in this situation after many hours of waiting somewhere on the airport or just on the road could be totally different story.

Fred Steeves
23rd November 2012, 00:28
Brilliant Roman, absolutely brilliant my friend! And how tantalisingly audacious to boot, what fun! I have absolutely no intentions of crashing Bill's place in Ecuador(LOL), but I'm already digging the new avenues of possibility you just opened up in my mind. Some time down the road here, if/when the s**t hits the fan, this will surely be employed by yours truly. Maybe even sooner...:rolleyes:

Looking forward to seeing how this thread progresses.

Cheers,
Fred

Flash
23rd November 2012, 02:11
my comments

you have a very nice tie, suits your face ;)

very weird, you are sitting on the wrong side of the car :p

It is really really brilliant, loved it

Caren
23rd November 2012, 02:29
I like your tie as well and you have a lovely voice :)
It was interesting and thought provoking for sure, I enjoyed it Roman.

sandy
23rd November 2012, 02:35
Have a myriad of thoughts and feelings, much the same as the others including do I trust myself to trust that the Universe will accommodate this step off the cliff :)

Interesting to see where your human experiment will go seeing as you have jumped off the cliff and put your video out to the public. Good for you and adventuring we will go~~~~

norman
23rd November 2012, 02:46
I'm too hesitant to indulge in this.

I'm a home boy. Even though I don't have responsibility over any 'animals' these days, I'm deeply embedded in the homestead mind.

Perhaps if you could come up with another version of this 'experiment' that isn't so much about gadding about the world I might get a better handle on it.

lookbeyond
23rd November 2012, 02:56
Hi Roman, as i put keys $ and phone in the drawer i feel vulnerable, somewhat overwhelmed but inexplicably free.

After standing on the curb with my suitcase for 10 mins i feel self conscious and think that my neighbours are thinking well she finally leaves him!

Im hoping my neighbours are not thinking im running away with joe bloggs as i get into his car.

The feeling of vulnerability again arises at airport as i do not hav a ticket or any $,

When that nice young man gives me a ticket i feel well this is a sign that i am meant to go...

nervous and excited if i dont think about my children,

4 hours later as i realise it is a one way ticket- sick to the stomach when i think about my children, otherwise incredibly free and looking forward to an adventure - can u hav both?

Lookbeyond

crosby
23rd November 2012, 05:16
i am thinking that this is the craziest thing that i have ever pondered doing. i have my passport, leave my purse/wallet, which is empty anyways..... leave my cellphone, which i am tired of dealing with, and the first thing i am thinking is this is going to be the most peaceful trip i've ever been on. i pack up, walk outside, and wait..... while i am waiting i see several neighbors watching me curiously. what do i care? they aren't very friendly anyways. i am thinking that soon i will not have to see their smug faces, i like that thought. a car arrives, gathers me up and away i go. i realize in the car that i haven't any resources, how am i going to get to where i am going? i figure, well, i've been in this situation before. go with the flow. i arrive at the airport, sit around for a long while - - trying to figure out what i will do first when i get to Ecuador. what do they do for fun? where will i sleep? it occurs to me that i do not have a ticket. this actually gives more time to think about what i will see when i get there. but, how will i get there? eventually, i am given a ticket. and i think this is my lucky day. why am i given this ticket? again, i am moving forward. no thoughts of what i am leaving behind. i am on the plane, i take out my ticket and realize that it is one way only. things are looking up!!! i am excited about the adventure, nervous, actually, but i am thinking, i have no money. hmmm....... could be a disadvantage. but do i really need it? only time will tell i think to myself.

this is a fantastic thread Roman, just as i knew it would be! and your video is just fine. i like it!!!!!
warmest regards, corson

PathWalker
23rd November 2012, 10:05
I trust my soul and guidance to be at the correct place at the correct time.
I chose to release my fears. And position my attention to service the highest goal.

Remembering that we are all immortal souls, I am not afraid of death. I am still afraid of painful death.
There is reason for me to live in Israel.
I tried to leave, and had distinctive signals that I have to live in the center of the boiling pot.
Yet I serve my community and deliver my service. With a sense of trust and conviction.

lookbeyond
23rd November 2012, 10:20
Could it be that emotional turmoil/fear = messy manifestation?

Sammy
23rd November 2012, 11:48
Great video, great thread... my thoughts were of what might I be seeing that was arising while I have my mind projected upon the goal... like the birds tree hoping and the gentle breeze of the cool, fall morning... when the neighbor glanced I waved and smiled, when my friend popped by I mentioned I hoped to get to the airport and was not surprised at the offer of the ride, when I sat on my suitcase and noticed the problem arising between the two travelers in line I had to block my "magickal" thoughts of what that mean in relation to a seat soon available, I never assumed the ticket was round trip.

The only fearful thought that came across my mind was concerns Bill might not like the surprise visit from justonefreeman like me, but perhaps I overestimate myself.

My question to you, Roman, is... have you done crazier things? If so, please recant those experiences.

It was awesome to see your video as I felt closer to "Roman" having experienced the animated version of "you" and found myself wishing i could share a hug with you.

Folks like you give me confidence in humanity's future. Love to You, Chester

ulli
23rd November 2012, 12:22
Been through experiences like that...penniless in Miami, years ago.
That was before I had learnt that quiet waiting produces results, too.
Back then I pushed for things to happen, with desperation.
Now I know that pushing for it is not necessary...life itself brings whatever is needed,
once the attitude is right and thoughts and feelings are in harmony.

Thanks for being a manifestation teacher, Roman. Good job, well presented, and a worthwhile exercise.

Kiforall
23rd November 2012, 13:26
Great thread!

I WILL get back to you on my thoughts but first I have to get this out of my head, it's just too similar on paper for me to take it as it is meant to be. lol

Please don't watch if you are offended by bad language!!

Rant by the Artisan Taxi Driver.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZobEPb0dXbg&list=FL2mn_uo62SKg9RJZNpdrobg&index=7&feature=plpp_video

Back soon when I have re-programmed myself.

Zoe x

Tony
23rd November 2012, 14:10
Great thread!

I WILL get back to you on my thoughts but first I have to get this out of my head, it's just too similar on paper for me to take it as it is meant to be. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZobEPb0dXbg&list=FL2mn_uo62SKg9RJZNpdrobg&index=7&feature=plpp_video

Zoe x

I always found a lot of taxi drivers a bit alien...they do seem to spend a lot of time pondering and shouting!

Sammy
23rd November 2012, 15:16
Great thread!

Zoe x

hahahahahahahhahahaaaaaaaaa best video EVER - wow... well, ok, not necessarily the best but certainly gets the Video of the Week award, yes?

EDIT: I feel so much better now... now that I got that outa me. Wonder if anything will change now?

"shut the %$#^ up" Chester the voice suggests - FS nods his approval...

"But I just can't help myself..."

Flash
23rd November 2012, 15:20
Great thread!

Zoe x

his screaming is worst than Alex Jones - don't mind the words, but the screams, ouf!!

angelahedgehog
23rd November 2012, 18:25
Hi Roman,

Nothin' wrong with your nose, you come across well on video.

I would be anxious right from the outset. I would be convinced nobody would help me only to be surprised by my neighbour (expect the worse and anything else is an unexpected bonus). I'd be worried that something would happen to my loved ones and I think the only way i could convince myself to go is if i worked out my best route back home or make a reverse charges phone call.

At the airport I'd be amazed that i got there, it would take the equivalent willpower to do this as it would take me to sky dive or lay in a bath of thousands of tarantulas. I've seen documentaries on Ecuador, looks interesting but it's never inspired me to go, certainly not alone. Why am I doing this? What if Bill Ryan isn't in, or even worse refuses to see me. I've left behind everything that matters to me to go on this fool's journey. Traveling without my loved ones is lonely and pointless.

I'd be stunned to be given a ticket - I guess by this stage I'd think it was probably something that was supposed to happen to me. In order to quell the anxiety, I'd commit to calling the hubby reverse charges and ask him to arrange a return ticket with a predetermined end date. After that I could relax a little. He'd want to know what possessed me to leave my phone and wallet at home and I'd have to simply shrug and agree that I took leave of my senses and no I'm not having some sort of breakdown or midlife crisis hehehe

Once there, I think it would be easier to relax once i know when i come back. I have no idea where to find Bill Ryan ... S not sure what I'd do next. Find an Internet cafe and wash dishes I guess ....

This was all quite hard to write. I'd love to be like other people who are so self-assured and confident and just able to relax and enjoy - but I'm not. And then I'd be doubly harder on myself for not enjoying the experience the same way everyone else would.

To talk myself into it I'd remind myself of synchronicity, quantum reality, what's meant to be etc. but maybe that's just my coping mechanism, I'd seriously miss my home and loved ones.

Yep I'm a chicken in Hedgehog prickles.
Ang :)

Spiral
23rd November 2012, 19:37
What a superb video !

Roman you have a real gift here ! Not many people could have done that, it flows wonderfully .

I couldn't do any of that, leaving keys & my wallet etc, lots to reflect on there.

Thanks.

Anastasia
23rd November 2012, 19:52
Dear Roman:

It is wonderful to 'meet' you!

I wrote the complete exercise. I felt so much vulnerability throughout my being. I am afraid of traveling long distance. It was powerful for me to continue...not give up!

In my own little circumfrance of a world, I am very clearly aware that I am the Creator of my reality.

I have always appreciated all that you have to share.

The Human Potential is a wonderful, magnificent, stupendous, timely subject...let's continue....together!

Anastasia

Anastasia
23rd November 2012, 19:56
Where is my focus?

I cannot create with simply thoughts.

I must include my High Heart.

For me, it must be an experience of full bodied, consciousness, awareness, with NO DOUBT!

I can only have no doubt when my heart is included.

My heart's longing is a main ingredient.

I can have no judgements.

Good, Bad, Right, Wrong, Dark, Light...

I must be past all of that.

And,

That is this Journeyman's task...:)

Anastasia

Anastasia
23rd November 2012, 19:59
And,
How can I possibly create when I am in fear?

How do I heal the fear?

I must have a 'knowing' within my being that is so profound...no room left for doubt.

My Divine Self has no fear.

My personality does.

Contact with Divine Me...is the work I do as much as I can.

I absolutely love that Me...She is soooooo lovely, sweet, kind, funny, playful, wise, and Free!

So, Cheers all!

Here's to US! We are the ones we have been waiting for....yea! :)

Anastasia

Anastasia
23rd November 2012, 20:06
Just another note: Wow, I feel so inspired by this post!

I have to know that all others are well...I cannot focus on the darkness that is occuring...

The Challenge...can I 'see them all' well???

No matter the obvious perception. Can I see past the three D perception to the truth of all beings.

Can I have no judgement on anyone at all. No matter their part in the supposed "greek tragedy"?

For It I am to create, it must not be split by circumstances.

For Instance, I was in the middle of the storms of nyc...I had moments when I believed in the destruction, then came back to center...lights went back on after they had failed.

It's not easy for us all right now.

We are all here together, yet we are all unique universes unto ourselves.

Namaste'

Anastasia

fractal being
23rd November 2012, 20:16
Hi Roman, wonderful idea ad excellent narration. Many thanks.

On topic:

I didn't bother with the task of wallet, keys and credit cards, since I don't have any :)
I'm taking the phone with me though. It would be dead anyways wherever I'd go, while it would serve as a notebook, instead of pen and paper.

Waiting for the car: Too good to be true. I don't feel any fear for whomever is in that car. If they have good intentions, I will sense it. I'll just enjoy the ride. After all there are always soul brothers on our way.

At the airport: I've messed up! I'm clueless and the center of attention. Now that's what we call suspicious. I'd better start thinking of a good excuse when approached by the security. It really feels like a journey to hell.

I get the ticket: It is starting to become exciting and challenging and I love to fly anyways.

On plane: [I never assumed that the ticket was a return ticket either]. Ok, I messed up again! But it's ok. It's not the first time going through this situation and I'm gonna make it as always :rapture:

Love and peace,
fractal being

Sammy
23rd November 2012, 20:29
I hate to spoil the party on the last part, but I realized that most airlines (acting on behalf of "immigration authorities" when visiting foreign countries) usually, but not always (like if they have a mind fart) require you to have a return ticket unless you have residency in the country you are traveling to... SO, I would have actually had one BUT, after meeting Bill and the Ecuadorian ground crew, and seeing the fresh fruit and vegetable markets, after breathing the far cleaner mountain air, after seeing all the waterfalls and after seeing the blue, blue sky I may just tear the return ticket up!

Flash
23rd November 2012, 20:35
I hate to spoil the party on the last part, but I realized that most airlines (acting on behalf of "immigration authorities" when visiting foreign countries) usually, but not always (like if they have a mind fart) require you to have a return ticket unless you have residency in the country you are traveling to... SO, I would have actually had one BUT, after meeting Bill and the Ecuadorian ground crew, and seeing the fresh fruit and vegetable markets, after breathing the far cleaner mountain air, after seeing all the waterfalls and after seeing the blue, blue sky I may just tear the return ticket up!

not if you have a long stay visa or are deemed able to buy a ticket at any time meaning: a gold credit card / cash lots of - lol. Either one beats the purpose.

Sammy
23rd November 2012, 20:42
ahhh yes, also my experience, Flash, is as a US citizen and thus the rules are extremely strict on this. I guess if I were PTBs, I would keep a pretty short leash on clowns like me anyways.

ROMANWKT
23rd November 2012, 21:51
Hi All

First I owe a apology to all the ladies, I never considered that there would be a problem of leaving the family behind, but am very surprised as I expected more intuition from you girls.

This was just a mind trip and some of you have given enough info concerning feeling and thinking. Thank you all for participating and we shall go from there.

March 2011 though I thought it was longer than that, I wrote http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?15834-Its-all-nonsense-part-1 and I have been repeatedly pushing this understanding for all this time, knowing that many have read it and are fed-up with it, I had also said in one of the threads (who do you think you are) that I have never hidden anything from any body because its already here on Avalon.

I have also seen that this information went past the majority of people here and my only option is to go paragraph by paragraph of the important points on video to make certain it is understood properly, the first video has everything to do with part 1 and part 2 of "its all nonsense".

The feed back that I feel is that though you are basically awake, you are happy enough where you are, and if change comes, it comes. Some of you feel you are following the path, and that's all that matters, I am telling you that if you are following the path, and have reached a level that you are happy at, and cant perform what was stated on the video, you have wasted your time, you're not anywhere near to the path because you cannot express your higher consciousness in this illusion, you cannot have what you think you have, if it cant be expressed here, this here is of the mind.

WE are the world biggest saboteurs and assassins of our own reality, our though and feeling betray us all for we don't understand the basics that should of been thought to us as children.

When Parcival did the grammar check on part 1 and part 2, (which I am very grateful as it easier to read) on part one he omitted a paragraf because he could not understand it to correct it, though I had let it go, it was the most important of paragraphs which I will make the next video about.

This is its content.

We know that there is one law in the universe, and all others are derivatives of this one law. This law is attraction and repulsion, action and reaction, the push and the pull of all things material, all are governed by consciousness, for all is consciousness only. We know that the effect works in reverse in life, that why most people don’t understand it. Whatever you have an aversion to, you attract, whatever you have an attachment to, you repel, this is very important to understand.

The subconscious sees attachment as a need or a want as your point of focus, as not having and pulling, therefore the reaction to pull, is push, it will create the state of not having, and you will loose. The subconscious sees aversion as repelling, pushing away as your point of focus, therefore the reaction to push is pull, you will attract more of what you don’t want, you will gain.

Regards to all and thank you

roman

lookbeyond
23rd November 2012, 22:41
Hi Roman, as we are beings with emotion and feelings how can we be neutral about EVERYTHING (im not shouting) so that we allow abundance/enough/?happy life-to manifest-if we were able to release all our fears away and begin again just being, how would we then progress given that aversions exist on a daily basis especially in this world today. How can i be neutral about rearing my children- its an emotional minefield- maybe we need to be independent persons ie no children or at least wait until they are grown in life to achieve what you say?

Kind Reguards lookbeyond

ROMANWKT
23rd November 2012, 23:21
Hi lookbeynd, hope all well

I am not talking about disengaging but engaging in all life. seeing that this info has been here a long enough time, we will go through it, without jumping the gun, so as to see this properly. I understand what you are saying having a hectic life. its is just as important on how you handle that aversion as, how you managed to attract it in the first place. It a BS answer as I know what you are saying, but you are in the middle of something that you did not maybe realise before, things will simmer down, just release daily or constantly until some balance emerges onto your life. reaction is not the way, giving in is not the way, letting go is the way, gently.

Good question, no easy answer, every body is different and handles differently, you have to learn to let go, but still be responsible.

regards to you lookbeyond, its to early days yet.

roman

eaglespirit
23rd November 2012, 23:25
A Good Thing You Bring Out In These Times, Thank You!

Just a note, ROMANWKT

I feel there are many quiet Onlookers here at Avalon that have actually lived this...
to one degree or another...
some to a full degree...and it is ongoing in Their lives.
Many do not speak up and out...
'who do you think you are' reactions cautions Them to simply observe,
humility even overrides Avalonian comradery with some, imho.

I will make a simple personal 'proof of point' of Your thread here:
I have nothing but a driver's license and passport and a few bags of belongings and absolutely everything I have needed on my sovereign journey the past five years has been there for me moving forward simply listening to my own 'promptings'...it CAN be done, and many People around the world are doing it and are helping an energy entrainment of 'taking the leap' and being of service come to BE in the now.

I understand You are aware of all of this...and thus here We are : )
...just thought I'd share as a 'thanks' to anyone and everyone here at Avalon doing it in their own lives in some way, shape or form....and there are many here doing just that!

Kudos to All!

Great Thread!

ROMANWKT
23rd November 2012, 23:45
A Good Thing You Bring Out In These Times, Thank You!

Just a note, ROMANWKT

I feel there are many quiet Onlookers here at Avalon that have actually lived this...
to one degree or another...
some to a full degree...and it is ongoing in Their lives.
Many do not speak up and out...
'who do you think you are' reactions cautions Them to simply observe,
humility even overrides Avalonian comradery with some, imho.

I will make a simple personal 'proof of point' of Your thread here:
I have nothing but a driver's license and passport and a few bags of belongings and absolutely everything I have needed on my sovereign journey the past five years has been there for me moving forward simply listening to my own 'promptings'...it CAN be done, and many People around the world are doing it and are helping an energy entrainment of 'taking the leap' and being of service come to BE in the now.

I understand You are aware of all of this...and thus here We are : )
...just thought I'd share as a 'thanks' to anyone and everyone here at Avalon doing it in their own lives in some way, shape or form....and there are many here doing just that!

Kudos to All!

Great Thread!

Thank you for that eaglespirit, you don't know how glad I am to hear that, the tide will change here, and voices will be heard, as more understanding and sharing continue with ease, without people feeling suppressed.

Regards to you all then, and let rip and please, please have your say.

roman

Zelig
23rd November 2012, 23:48
I have experienced this in my life but had always thought it was something to do with my character or personality. My biggest failures resulted from aggressively pursuing some goal and my life's highlights seem to have 'just happened' while I wasn't paying attention. I think John Lennon had a theory about this too.

Sammy
23rd November 2012, 23:50
Hi All

First I owe a apology to all the ladies, I never considered that there would be a problem of leaving the family behind, but am very surprised as I expected more intuition from you girls.

This was just a mind trip and some of you have given enough info concerning feeling and thinking. Thank you all for participating and we shall go from there.

March 2011 though I thought it was longer than that, I wrote http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?15834-Its-all-nonsense-part-1 and I have been repeatedly pushing this understanding for all this time, knowing that many have read it and are fed-up with it, I had also said in one of the threads (who do you think you are) that I have never hidden anything from any body because its already here on Avalon.

I have also seen that this information went past the majority of people here and my only option is to go paragraph by paragraph of the important points on video to make certain it is understood properly, the first video has everything to do with part 1 and part 2 of "its all nonsense".

The feed back that I feel is that though you are basically awake, you are happy enough where you are, and if change comes, it comes. Some of you feel you are following the path, and that's all that matters, I am telling you that if you are following the path, and have reached a level that you are happy at, and cant perform what was stated on the video, you have wasted your time, you're not anywhere near to the path because you cannot express your higher consciousness in this illusion, you cannot have what you think you have, if it cant be expressed here, this here is of the mind.

WE are the world biggest saboteurs and assassins of our own reality, our though and feeling betray us all for we don't understand the basics that should of been thought to us as children.

When Parcival did the grammar check on part 1 and part 2, (which I am very grateful as it easier to read) on part one he omitted a paragraf because he could not understand it to correct it, though I had let it go, it was the most important of paragraphs which I will make the next video about.

This is its content.

We know that there is one law in the universe, and all others are derivatives of this one law. This law is attraction and repulsion, action and reaction, the push and the pull of all things material, all are governed by consciousness, for all is consciousness only. We know that the effect works in reverse in life, that why most people don’t understand it. Whatever you have an aversion to, you attract, whatever you have an attachment to, you repel, this is very important to understand.

The subconscious sees attachment as a need or a want as your point of focus, as not having and pulling, therefore the reaction to pull, is push, it will create the state of not having, and you will loose. The subconscious sees aversion as repelling, pushing away as your point of focus, therefore the reaction to push is pull, you will attract more of what you don’t want, you will gain.

Regards to all and thank you

roman

My experience has been that what you stated is true depending on my attitude. I have found that when my attitude is a certain way, I experience exactly as you just described. I also discovered that when my attitude is different, I experience the exact opposite of what you just described. I also discovered the difference between these two attitudes. I am uncomfortable in describing either of these two attitudes as I feel that if the experience of another Spirit being is similar to mine, then it is important for them to discover the attitude component on their own.

Again, I reiterate, this has been only my own experience and does not mean at all to imply this would be anyone else's experience.

Cheers, Chester

EDIT:

reaction is not the way, giving in is not the way, letting go is the way, gently.

This I found is perhaps the greatest secret to life (of course, my opinion), but this is exactly how I achieved the attitude I now have which is allowing me to attract exactly what I want, especially the surprises!

ROMANWKT
24th November 2012, 00:04
Make no mistake Chester I deal with the mechanic so there is clear understanding as humanly possible to explain, and then reverse engineer back to consciousness as best one can for that understanding that I am always on about, there are many that do not understand, and many that do. what is right, and what is wrong, is just a view. you have something to share Chester, then please do and help.

Regards as ever Chester

roman

Fred Steeves
24th November 2012, 00:30
Funny Roman, I was awake for a while last night thinking about your video presentation, and it occured to me that what you are describing is something inherent to all of us, a birthright so to speak. There is a part of us, though a mostly dormant part, that inherently knows it can move about this reality as it so pleases, free of any restrictions. The trick is, one must step off the proverbial cliff and simply trust to earn access, no freebies in Earth Game.

So Roman, I have my idea of what you're talking about, tell me please if it matches your version. Anyone on "the path" so to speak, will sooner or later come to the point where they are compelled to either commit to something similar to your exercise in real action, risking all in the process, or continue playing around safely in the shallow end of the pool.

As a side note, I have the funny feeling that many here are doing this already, in small increments in their daily lives, quite possibly without even consciously realizing it. Call it practice time if you will. Very few, including me, would take your leap of faith just for the hell of it, but once it is truly recognized that we've already done it because we had no other choice, I can see it becoming almost becoming sport in nature.

That would be a game changer now wouldn't it...

Cheers,
Fred

WhiteFeather
24th November 2012, 00:49
I must say Roman i got a little Paranoid and nervous when i approached The Toilet Safety Administration at the airport. Or The TSA if you will........Once i got passed that emotional distress i felt a sense of peace and calm knowing that i will be greated at Ecuador with some very special and spiritual company. What a Wonderful and insightful Thread. Im liking the idea of thought consciousness and how we can adhere it to every day manifest in the now. Simply brilliant Roman. Kudos and Wanishi....

PS I brought my Peacepipe along this trip as well. I just hope Modwiz doesn't run off with it and head towards The Andes Mts. And have to get a search party to find him. As he has done this before you know. :wizard:

http://www.attractherdateher.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/what-we-think-we-become-buddha.jpg

westhill
24th November 2012, 01:09
In this exercise, it doesn't matter where you are going (Ecuador, grocery store, work, refrigerator).
Are you able to enter experience alone, naked of all that helpful stuff (keys, money, expectations...)?
Yep! You did it when you were born. Before you knew better. We were all brave babies and taught
to be frightened adults.

norman
24th November 2012, 01:30
In this exercise, it doesn't matter where you are going (Ecuador, grocery store, work, refrigerator).
Are you able to enter experience alone, naked of all that helpful stuff (keys, money, expectations...)?
Yep! You did it when you were born. Before you knew better. We were all brave babies and taught
to be frightened adults.

Whaw ! that's such a brilliant observation mate.

Kiforall
24th November 2012, 01:53
Ok, I seem to have removed the Artisan Taxi Driver out of my thoughts ;) (Oh but he is good)

First I would not be 'going' anywhere else on this planet as we are here Now.

I would find the idea that a place is any better than the other.

So I wouldn't even have the thought of moving in this physical plane.

This would change the rest of my outlook on where I went from here into the Now.

Where I would be Now is where I was meant to be.

What I do not think of is where I am to go.

Love yourself = Pure Life Energy.

:angel::wave:

Zoe x

Anastasia
24th November 2012, 03:55
Wow...to Ecquador or to the refridgerator....i love that!

No space, no time.

I don't even have to leave my easy chair...i traverse the universe...being a hermit, that I am...

I have astral projected...once. I know, I do know...that I can 'see' without my physical eyes. :)

It was in 1980....soon after J. Lennon's passing.

Anyway, as I say...no time, no space.

By location...never done it.

Only know that I don't like to travel in 3d.

Just thoughts...

Anastasia

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I meant bi-location...being able to be in two places ( sort of ) at once.

They say it is something some have accomplished.

Sammy
24th November 2012, 14:16
to be frightened adults.

Nailed it ... this is why it can be perceived by some that you attract the opposite of what you think you want. It is my experience that when I am the frightened "adult" I attract what I fear. Conversely, I have found, since I have shed most of my fears (some may have noticed) I seem to actually be attracting what I actually want. This also suggests to me that I have brought much of my subconscious to a conscious level, where I am aware of the machinations within this formerly hidden (and majority) aspect of myself. Through a process of undoing much of the lies I told myself or agreed to, I have been rapidly uniting these two preceptively separate components.

This unification process has indeed returned me to a state where others perceive me as either a.) courageous b.) foolish and arrogant or c.) absolutely insane. As for c.) to be judged insane by those within an insane world I consider to be a compliment.

Anyways, the bottom line is I have emerged happy, healthy and resolute. Ohhh and my attitude is far better than ever before - the component I feel is the foundation to everything.

Great Thread... Chester

Kiforall
24th November 2012, 15:25
to be frightened adults.;)

Nailed it ... this is why it can be perceived by some that you attract the opposite of what you think you want. It is my experience that when I am the frightened "adult" I attract what I fear. Conversely, I have found, since I have shed most of my fears (some may have noticed) I seem to actually be attracting what I actually want. This also suggests to me that I have brought much of my subconscious to a conscious level, where I am aware of the machinations within this formerly hidden (and majority) aspect of myself. Through a process of undoing much of the lies I told myself or agreed to, I have been rapidly uniting these two preceptively separate components.

This unification process has indeed returned me to a state where others perceive me as either a.) courageous b.) foolish and arrogant or c.) absolutely insane. As for c.) to be judged insane by those within an insane world I consider to be a compliment.

Anyways, the bottom line is I have emerged happy, healthy and resolute. Ohhh and my attitude is far better than ever before - the component I feel is the foundation to everything.

Great Thread... Chester

As I get more knowledge I know I can help/heal others.

One of my lessons has been when and how.

There is a fine line between preaching and sharing the knowledge.

I have to accept that as long as the knowledge is out there anyone is capable of finding it but they have to be ready.

How people react to not knowing seems to bring about a positive change eventually.

It just seems at the time that you are doing something wrong.

Trust that all paths lead to the light.

It happens as it happens.

Zoe x

ROMANWKT
24th November 2012, 21:39
Hi all

I did start but did not finish video 2, its only a short one, will continue hopefully tomorrow.

regards to all

roman

vgdzAvP2Xww

Sammy
24th November 2012, 22:22
Aaaahhhhhh, I got it now - I didn't get it before. I clearly misunderstood your post, Roman. The video cleared it all up. Thanks, Chester

Zelig
24th November 2012, 23:01
This sounds almost like a guide to operating a Segway scooter.

lookbeyond
24th November 2012, 23:04
Hi all

I did start but did not finish video 2, its only a short one, will continue hopefully tomorrow.

regards to all

roman

vgdzAvP2Xww

Dear Roman, as i listen and watch this vid 2 of my children are arguing and my reaction is a sinking from the centre towards deflation, at this point in my life i cannot center myself long enough during the day to not push/pull- so as i understand it my life will continue in messy manifestations-if reincarnation is real (do u think it is btw?)- then note to self- single next time

lookbeyond

sandy
25th November 2012, 01:10
Not sure what to make out of your concept of being centered Roman? The ideal of being centered in my opinion is to lessen stress, etc, in one's life which is a good thing however to focus on maintaining such a state of being would be nothing less than boring and tedious and one would certainly miss what is known as the "Human Experience".

Knowrainknowrainbows!
25th November 2012, 01:13
Excellent exercise!
Roman, my thoughts and feelings were a mixture of intrigue, wonderment, excitement and gratitude. I could feel my confidence growing with each successful step toward the goal. By the time I realize it's a one way ticket, I'd shrug my shoulders ... take a deep breath and think what a great adventure and know that all WILL be well ... no worries.
KRKR

westhill
25th November 2012, 02:44
I get what Roman is saying...
but for me I don't think I want to stay in a cube with all the doors closed, floating safe & neutral.
I've found a little push'n pull, high'n low, bumping my head on the ceiling is living.
My goal would be to get rid of the box and doors altogether.

Swanette
25th November 2012, 04:22
Great vid Roman!

my feelings..

FEAR..and worry for those I am leaving behind...worry for looking stupid at the curb..stress....but then a nervous excitement and gratitude for my friend for showing up to give me the ride. For some reason I start to feel 'a knowing' that I really am going somewhere. When the ticket is handed to me and I get on the plane I feel gratitude again for things seem to be going just as I wanted. Then, after the 'point of no return', I feel a calm and a happy feeling of accepting of my decision to take the journey and enjoy it. But how long before the worry and fear sets in again? That's the question for me. I am deeply attached to my sons and my home.
Great exercise Roman!

thanks,

Swannie

post edit: saw your 2nd vid and I like your example of being centered, thnx

Tony
25th November 2012, 12:59
Hello Roman,

This is a very interesting topic - two principles of the universe.
As you say we can equate what happens in the physical with what happens in the mind.

There is a third.

Every atom has three elements, attraction, repulsion and inertia, or like, dislike and indifference. We can see this going on in the world around us, and in ourselves. When we come to a forum, there are those we move towards, those we move away from, and those we do not notice.

There are two levels going on at the same time.

It is true that in wanting to be positive, this can create the seeds of negativity.
It is true that in not want to be negative, this can create the seed of positivity.

To clarify:
We want to be positive, but in wanting to maintain this positivity we can create a pride and aggression...that is a negative!

When we find we are being negative, because we do not like what we see,
that indicates that we know something ...that is a positive!

(If we were truly positive, we would be enlightened, and nobody want to be negative.)

On an ordinary neurotic level, positive and negative create suffering.
On a higher level these two elements are seen as a unity, and balance one another.

This brings us to the third element, the main instigator of everything.

As always this third element may be seen in two ways.
Inert vacancy or clear perception.
As always it is a matter of balancing the two.

Within us are two potentials, darkness and light.
This reveals itself as, “I know” and “pure knowing”.
Another way to express this is, ”ignorance” and “awareness”.

When ignorance/inertia is dominant, this creates the (“I” )neurotic level of like and dislike, or positive and negative.

When Awareness is dominant, this creates the (pure awareness) wisdom level,
beyond likes and dislikes, or positive and negative.

When we are stuck in an “I” consciousness there is no liberation.
When we acknowledge our true nature, awareness is self liberating.

The three neurotic elements which are poisons- desire, aversion, and ignorance, are in fact three wisdom......purity, awareness and compassion.
So attraction, repulsion and inertia can be used as tools.

Everything can be seen on two (probably more) levels, we always have a choice.
Balancing the two is knowing the interaction between relative truth and absolute truth.

araucaria
25th November 2012, 13:23
What’s that bit about the nose, the 'Roman' nose ? :) You follow your nose because it’s ahead of the learning curve.

Anything worthwhile achieved in life is something you embark upon somewhat rashly, without much idea about what you are letting yourself in for, or why, or for how long. It is only the process itself that begins to explain it all, until you eventually reach 20/20 hindsight.

ROMANWKT
25th November 2012, 15:12
Well there is a lot of hypothesis here, and only one provable.

I hope this will clarify things a bit better so we can expand and move on.

Keep posting and have your vibes on this, its important to me to respond to you, I cant answer all of you personally, I apologise for that, but will respond to overhaul picture.

regards as always

roman

1IjDdCyIsRk

Sebastion
25th November 2012, 16:03
Roman, you are doing an excellent job of teaching intent/intention here. Keep up the good work! I agree with you 100% that there is nothing more powerful than pure intent. It has been my experience that when you center/focus and balance yourself around a specific intent, there is nothing that can stop you provided that you stay with it long enough!

sunnyrap
25th November 2012, 16:19
I've actually been living this exercise for over a year now. I lost my home and everything I owned except my car in wildfires that swept through this area. The family members I lived with took care of themselves but not me and my son. There were compelling reasons for doing this at the time, but I later learned it was a fear based decision with unhappy consequences.

When this fresh crisis occurred, I acted purely on instinct and contacted a casual friend for an overnight stay. We ended up staying there for a year as it worked out pretty well for all. People came forward to help us. Essentials for living were pulled together for us. It has been an amazing experience. Without any real planning on my part other than a quiet expectation that what I need will be supplied in the best possible way, I've moved forward: one step dangling in space with an expectation that it will find solid footing if I just wait for that feeling of 'ok, now!' to shift to the next leg. Calamity has been a great teacher. Anything I truly regretted losing was fairly quickly and surprisingly supplied. Almost within days of simply thinking/feeling, 'aw, I really wish I still had 'such and such', the missed item would show up serendipitously in my personal world. I've noticed in my life that overwhelm puts my mind on hold and lets the spirit do its proper work. Sooo...I tell my son frequently, 'nothing to fear here, love...just keep moving in faith and trust.'

Knowrainknowrainbows!
25th November 2012, 16:39
Roman,
Thank you.
Your passion is evident ... palpable ... Inspirational to me in fact.... so ...
Practice, practice, practice I will.
;)
No Rain No Rainbows
Know Rain Know Rainbows

skippy
25th November 2012, 17:23
Great project Roman, powerfull stuff!

"Most people get a fair amount of fun out of their lives, but on balance, life is suffering, and only the very young or the very foolish imagine otherwise."
George Orwell

Regarding your 1st and 2nd video:

http://www.neuralnetworkingtrends.org/blog/COLOR/0.gif http://www.neuralnetworkingtrends.org/blog/COLOR/I.gif

Tony
25th November 2012, 18:05
There is something I'd like to go into more detail, about these three negative aspects, that hold 'our' creation together - attraction, repulsion and inertia.

As sentient beings who are fortunate enough to enjoy life, this creation is fun, but it is not without a downside, of constant distraction from our true nature, our ultimate being. And do not forget that sentient beings on this planet which includes all living creature are without number, who live in constant fear!

So, we live in a coarse world created by our own attraction, repulsion and inertia.
It is coarse because all animal life is driven by it. However it does have a divine side.

The divine aspect is our true nature is, emptiness/purity/zero, awareness and compassion/love.
One can use any words that suits, but I'll simplify as emptiness, awareness, and compassion.

So how do they relate?
There maybe subtle different ways of looking at this, but I was fortunate enough to receive instruction on this very subject this year, but part of this was left to my own interpretation and experience.

This is a very advanced view of creation, and really should be experienced through ones own endeavours. But hey! ...we all have some sort of karmic connection here!

This interpretation may subtly change in accordance with a refinement in understanding.

Desire = Emptiness.
Aversion = Awareness.
Ignorance= Compassion.

Our 'being' is Empty, meaning pure sacred space. Desire fills that sacred space with concepts.
Our 'being' is also Awareness, meaning a knowing quality. Aversion arises when an “I” is created and we start judging.
Our 'being' is Compassion, meaning confident joy of being. Ignorance arises when empty awareness forgets it's true nature, and that of others.

Emptiness = Ultimate truth.
Awareness = Relative truth.
Compassion = the unity of Ultimate and Relative truths.

This is where a balance is needed.
If one remains just in Emptiness, one can become spaced out. = Nihilism.
If one remains just in Awareness, things and oneself will appear solid. = Eternalism.
Therefore no chance of real love.

The important point is, that if one is aware of our true 'being's' qualities, when the negative aspects arise, they immediately remind us of our true qualities....that is wisdom!

Of course you may see this differently.

Tony

ROMANWKT
25th November 2012, 18:15
There is something I'd like to go into more detail, about these three negative aspects, that hold 'our' creation together - attraction, repulsion and inertia.

As sentient beings who are fortunate enough to enjoy life, this creation is fun, but it is not without a downside, of constant distraction from our true nature, our ultimate being. And do not forget that sentient beings on this planet which includes all living creature are without number, who live in constant fear!

So, we live in a coarse world created by our own attraction, repulsion and inertia.
It is coarse because all animal life is driven by it. However it does have a divine side.

The divine aspect is our true nature is, emptiness/purity/zero, awareness and compassion/love.
One can use any words that suits, but I'll simplify as emptiness, awareness, and compassion.

So how do they relate?
There maybe subtle different ways of looking at this, but I was fortunate enough to receive instruction on this very subject this year, but part of this was left to my own interpretation and experience.

This is a very advanced view of creation, and really should be experienced through ones own endeavours. But hey! ...we all have some sort of karmic connection here!

This interpretation may subtly change in accordance with a refinement in understanding.

Desire = Emptiness.
Aversion = Awareness.
Ignorance= Compassion.

Our 'being' is Empty, meaning pure sacred space. Desire fills that sacred space with concepts.
Our 'being' is also Awareness, meaning a knowing quality. Aversion arises when an “I” is created and we start judging.
Our 'being' is Compassion, meaning confident joy of being. Ignorance arises when empty awareness forgets it's true nature, and that of others.

Emptiness = Ultimate truth.
Awareness = Relative truth.
Compassion = the unity of Ultimate and Relative truths.

This is where a balance is needed.
If one remains just in Emptiness, one can become spaced out. = Nihilism.
If one remains just in Awareness, things and oneself will appear solid. = Eternalism.
Therefore no chance of real love.

The important point is, that if one is aware of our true 'being's' qualities, when the negative aspects arise, they immediately remind us of our true qualities....that is wisdom!

Of course you may see this differently.

Tony

I absolutely agree with you, but you need to tell the people straight with all the accepted garbage they have no spiritual life, it a sham.

Regards as always Tony, thank you.

roman

Swanette
25th November 2012, 18:36
Hello Roman,

Thank you for the #3 explanation. I see what you are trying to get us to understand. After readiing all of the information you have provided in the past, I see where you are going with this. It's going to take an extra effort to stay balanced and.. yes I know I have a lot of 'stuff' to clear up and get rid of before it will happen. That's the hard part since I am duck paddling so much nowadays:dizzy:
I know.... EXCUSES, EXCUSES, EXCUSES lol

Much regard, appreciation and thanks,

Swannie

ROMANWKT
25th November 2012, 19:31
Great project Roman, powerfull stuff!

"Most people get a fair amount of fun out of their lives, but on balance, life is suffering, and only the very young or the very foolish imagine otherwise."
George Orwell

Regarding your 1st and 2nd video:

http://www.neuralnetworkingtrends.org/blog/COLOR/0.gif http://www.neuralnetworkingtrends.org/blog/COLOR/I.gif

Hi skippy

George Orwell was and is a dick head who has managed a whirl a generation into seeing things his way, and so shall it be, be careful what you believe in. whose side in he really working from if this has been permitted and also as a film?????

regards

roman

Kiforall
25th November 2012, 20:35
Great 'Man Cave' Roman;)

Tony
25th November 2012, 20:41
I absolutely agree with you, but you need to tell the people straight with all the accepted garbage they have no spiritual life, it a sham.

Regards as always Tony, thank you.

roman

Dealing with others' discarding of their layers of acquisitions is a very delicate matter. it can't be done in one go...it's a process of gradual realisation, which is self-liberating.

We normally find that our left hand has removed a layer of conceptual clothing (garbage) and cast it away - only to find that, on walking away from it, the right hand has picked it up again and stuffed it surreptitiously into our back pocket!

It really is a gradual process - but there are moments when something pretty damned drastic may happen and the shock can accelerate our understanding. This is sometimes known as "crazy wisdom" (on a personal note, this has happened to me several times: one was when, after having studied with a teacher for many years, I was suddenly kicked out by him).

The problem with forums is that we call come from many different points of view, and so a meeting of minds isn't always guaranteed. But we can learn much from our own reactions to these interactions - that is an example of using our inner teacher (our "intuition") to realise what actually makes sense to us.

What you are doing here is a good thing Roman: it's stimulating, and could act as a catalyst.

I apologise if I went off track :o but I too am cursed with enthusiasm!

All the best
Tony

Rahkyt
25th November 2012, 21:47
Great 'Man Cave' Roman;)

I have to agree with Kitforall here.

So the balance within is key. I use to call this region of intentionality the Zone (http://rahkyt.wordpress.com/2011/11/28/the-zone-an-epiphany-of-consciousness/). Athletes are very familiar with it. All of their frenetic activity in accomplishing their goals and scores, performing the intricate movements their bodies have been trained to do, for the best athletes, is marked by the quietude and centered nature of their minds. The same for musicians or artists or anyone who cultivates any talent that requires concentration. We should all be familiar with the Zone although for many it may be an isolated experience or memory.

The reality that you can live that way is in and of itself transformative as well as being representative of ages and ages of teachings on self-transformation.

Thank you for the work you are doing, Roman. With all that talk you were sharing regarding emotions and intentions and life and directions and swirling, I thought I detected a bit of NLP training there in your presentation. Whatever it is, it is another path to help those who can follow it to reach the goal of centeredness and inner stability.

Sebastion
25th November 2012, 22:41
Rahkyt, your reference to the zone is incredibly important and in those moments, life itself takes on a new meaning. Your write up was outstanding. I thank you for reminding me of the zone!

In an aside, Fairchild AFB brings back fond memories for me as well.....

Great 'Man Cave' Roman;)

I have to agree with Kitforall here.

So the balance within is key. I use to call this region of intentionality the Zone (http://rahkyt.wordpress.com/2011/11/28/the-zone-an-epiphany-of-consciousness/). Athletes are very familiar with it. All of their frenetic activity in accomplishing their goals and scores, performing the intricate movements their bodies have been trained to do, for the best athletes, is marked by the quietude and centered nature of their minds. The same for musicians or artists or anyone who cultivates any talent that requires concentration. We should all be familiar with the Zone although for many it may be an isolated experience or memory.

The reality that you can live that way is in and of itself transformative as well as being representative of ages and ages of teachings on self-transformation.

Thank you for the work you are doing, Roman. With all that talk you were sharing regarding emotions and intentions and life and directions and swirling, I thought I detected a bit of NLP training there in your presentation. Whatever it is, it is another path to help those who can follow it to reach the goal of centeredness and inner stability.

Sammy
25th November 2012, 23:42
When we are stuck in an “I” consciousness there is no liberation.

When we acknowledge our true nature, awareness is self liberating.

This entire post is awesome, thanks pie'n'eal.

I isolated these two statements as they are what I have tried to differentiate between what I call an unhealthy ego - you refer to as this “I”

and what I call a healthy ego - that acknowledged true nature.

Maybe my label throws folks, but this is how I see it as well.

At times I am able to experience this healthy ego and at other times my unhealthy ego arises... less and less but it still arises, at least I am aware that it does.

Sammy
25th November 2012, 23:58
Well there is a lot of hypothesis here, and only one provable.

I hope this will clarify things a bit better so we can expand and move on.

Keep posting and have your vibes on this, its important to me to respond to you, I cant answer all of you personally, I apologise for that, but will respond to overhaul picture.

regards as always

roman

I waited until I could get into a quiet place knowing I would not be interrupted so I could focus carefully on your video. It is funny too because I was all over the forum all day and intentionally avoided your thread until I had that right time to watch it (as I just described).

Am I sure glad I did too.

Perfectly clear.

I missed the core points you attempted to transmit via an exercise in video 1. I then committed one of my worst mistakes when I read your explanation of the box... I thought about what you wrote while I read it instead of just reading, absorbing and then reflecting.

I also have been effected by more emotion the last few days than I have been for awhile, and thus further reduced my reception capability.

But video 2 was direct and clear.

Video 3 is also direct and clear.

Seeing you transmit this information in the flesh and hearing your words as if I was there with you really helped in my ability to get it.

Thank You, Roman... Chester

Carmen
26th November 2012, 03:04
Okay, all the doubt thoughts would have been dismissed at, or before the action of leaving the money, credit cards behind. Thoughts waiting on the kerb. "This is exciting"

At the airport "I'll just wait" I would have also been "seeing" myself on the plane.

Given the ticket. "Wow, cool". Satisfied, sense of wonderment and appreciation.

Realisation of the ticket being one way. "I knew it was one way!"

New Life!

sandy
26th November 2012, 03:42
Thanks for the third video as it has certainly made your intention clear :)

I hear you on being centered now and I couldn't agree more. Intentions are manifest when basically that is your centered reality........ Keep going Roman :cool:

westhill
26th November 2012, 16:45
Now that we have our center let's move it to the infinite points on the diameter of the expanding circle
exploring both 0 and infinite potential as one. The highs and lows can be experienced without any charge.
This is what I meant by dissolving the box and doors. What fun!

skippy
26th November 2012, 18:43
Now that we have our center let's move it to the infinite points on the diameter of the expanding circle
exploring both 0 and infinite potential as one. The highs and lows can be experienced without any charge.
This is what I meant by dissolving the box and doors. What fun!

Some interesting points Westhill. Another question to Roman regarding the box analogie: Are there any windows? Can the doors be opened from the outside? Altough very usefull, the metaphor of being centered in a closed space seems to pose some practical problems in daily life .. Why not open the doors or the entire box altogether (from a centered perspective).

Rahkyt
1st December 2012, 15:17
Hi Roman, per your request, the vid on realizing the utmost human potential. Where shall we begin?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jRUBzyFzbU

ROMANWKT
1st December 2012, 19:01
Hi Rahkyt

Thank you for doing that Rahkyt, saw you putting it out on THEONETRUTH website, thank you.

This is a very important video, that I do question some of the information, will talk about later, some of you are kidding yourselves that you lead a spiritual life, or what ever that means, and I am saying again, if you cannot control your reality in this gross consciousness, and you are ejaculating in SEX or otherwise, you are all kidding yourselves.

take a good slow look and listen to the lost information which I had mentioned many times here before..

Would love to know what you all think about this..

regards as always to all, and thanks again Rahkyt.

roman

Rahkyt
1st December 2012, 19:49
It's all good, big bro. Well, I've watched the vid and am engaged in a discussion of it elsewhere. It is difficult information. It goes against culture and personal inclination. I can even admit that I am resistant to it for obvious reasons.

But, there are some energetic truths that it recounts that cannot be denied. Anybody who studies spirituality knows about energy. Anybody who studies eastern religions and spirituality knows about Kundalini. Knows about the connection of Kundalini with the creative force. Kundalini is life energy. It is also the energy of art and music, all things that process gestation through manifestation from the creative void into the world.

Eating of the "apple", satiating the physical and the ego through the culmination of the physical act of procreation wastes this creative energy since it creates nothing (except good feelings and maybe babies) and serves only the satisfaction of the personality and ego and, hopefully and in the very best of cases, your partner.

The applie is filled with worms, it seems. Desire leads inevitably to suffering and the manifestation of all of the "lower virtues", rather than the higher, which are associated with chastity and purity. These virtues are, according to the lore, the method through which the pure fruit of divinity can be grown, then plucked and enjoyed at a higher spiritual level, increasing personal spiritual energy and re-connecting the individual in intimate nature with the Divine. It is also, apparently, wormless.

According to the "secret arcanum" this is the secret of spiritual elevation but it is also one that can lead to insanity and perversion if the energy so stored is not accompanied by a corresponding moral imperative that leads the individual attempting the path upon a "righteous" road. Living the virtues, in other words.

A difficult topic indeed and one that it will be hard for some people to even talk about.

But it is at the core of our spirituality, according to this viewpoint and knowledge, and at the heart of the reality of living a spiritual life and not just speaking about it.

ROMANWKT
1st December 2012, 21:14
Come on ladies and gentlemen how would it really affect you all doing the real path. clearing yourselves out, and conserving your creative energy. you are all surrounded by everything that demands that energy from you, its all designed that way.

Watch the video its only an hour, but this will haunt you all till the day you die. you are all seekers, please continue seeking, because every time you think you got it, something else turns up to be even more important.

Regards to all

roman

lookbeyond
1st December 2012, 21:17
Thank so much Rahkyt,

lookbeyond

Fred Steeves
1st December 2012, 22:23
I thought we were talking about trusting in the infinite potential of Creational Energies, not about concern of lacking them if we don't behave in a certain fashion. This is where control takes root as far as I'm concerned, regardless of what ancient masters (supposedly) espoused.

Cheers, http://www.bigtenfever.com/forums/images/smilies/cheers.gif
Fred

ROMANWKT
1st December 2012, 22:42
I thought we were talking about trusting in the infinite potential of Creational Energies, not about concern of lacking them if we don't behave in a certain fashion. This is where control takes root as far as I'm concerned, regardless of what ancient masters (supposedly) espoused.

Cheers, http://www.bigtenfever.com/forums/images/smilies/cheers.gif
Fred

Hi Fred

Absolutely correct Fred about trusting infinite creative energies, they stem from you, but not sufficient amount when one depletes that energy to control ones reality.

Nice to hear from you fred, regards as always

roman

ROMANWKT
1st December 2012, 22:49
This is old stuff that I had found many years ago, and only now has somebody put it together, If I told you guys this, which I had mentioned before, nobody took a zilts of notice, that how it is, If you take a spoonful of fresh sperm and turn the lights off, you should see it glow from a healthy person, that's your power down the drain in a condom or not.

regards

roman

2jRUBzyFzbU

ROMANWKT
1st December 2012, 23:00
We have a combination of concentrated focus and energy to manipulate your reality. When you are all over the place as on my last video you're in the wrong stance to achieve anything, if you are not cleared for what you are trying to achieve, all the feeling and thought will interfere in any accomplishment, hence clearing/releasing.

regards

roman

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?15834-Its-all-nonsense-part-1

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?32896-MANIFESTING-IN-THE-MATRIX-its-all-nonsense-part-2

Fred Steeves
1st December 2012, 23:06
Absolutely correct Fred about trusting infinite creative energies, they stem from you, but not sufficient amount when one depletes that energy to control ones reality.

Hi Roman, I'm afraid that the second part there is just where we're going to have to agree to disagree. From my experience we can't cause energy depletion, we can only allow it. Energy and possibilities are infinite IMHO, including the means of access.

Of course underlying intent is ever vital.

Regards to you as always too my friend,http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/images/smilies/newadditions/smile.gif
Fred

P.S. I love you're description of "the stance", I'm in the process of incorporating it.

ROMANWKT
1st December 2012, 23:11
What would be interesting is to have a Buddhist of 40 years our learned friend Tony to interject here with the teachings on this subject, it would also be interesting what the monks have to do to achieve the goals set by their Masters to prove mind and body control, also the Buddhist creative factors like the Tulpas and other energy use, we also know that Tony cannot share many thing with us because its forbidden, feel free Tony to move your way on this.

Regards

roman

ROMANWKT
1st December 2012, 23:21

Hi Roman, I'm afraid that the second part there is just where we're going to have to agree to disagree. From my experience we can't cause energy depletion, we can only allow it. Energy and possibilities are infinite IMHO, including the means of access.

Regards to you as always too my friend,http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/images/smilies/newadditions/smile.gif
Fred

P.S. I love you're description of "the stance", I'm in the process of incorporating it.

Hi Fred

Read some more added info,what you have just said about energy, is a very big subject, and mostly unknown to us what is behind the death mask, meaning that in our limited way we can not see what is draining us very accurately, we are being constantly attacked for our energy, everything that you focus on around you drains you, I mean literally everything.

I will expand on that later, the stance room is just a metaphor, but can place you in a position to keep all doors closed. try that for a hour.

regards Fred

roman

ROMANWKT
2nd December 2012, 07:24
By the response, I see its frightening people, thats if you all check the very old texts that do exist, they always mention the debase sexual behaviour of the humans, this was the response of the creator gods about us.

If you saw the video, as I said that there are thing in there that I don't agree with, or find it telling to some extent.

THE GODS DID NOT ALLOW THE HUMANS TO MATE

UNCLE ELOHIM WILL GUIDE THE HUMANS AT THE RIGHT TIME, as I have said before, ELOHIM is a title, there were many ELOHIMs, this one was Yehova, the butcher that will instruct humanity?? There were many Christs, its correct what they say, Christ is a title that you achieve, you have to go through the stages to achieve Christhood, this last one was called Jesus.

The periodical Culling of humanity has always been there, we are the chickens to these Reptiods, in a controlled chicken farm run by them. The next Culling is very near, this is what is going on right in front of our faces, its been going on for thousands of years, another kept secret from humans which most of you here do know.

If we check the info properly, we are the parasites of this planet, made by them, and this planet is theirs, not our. there are so many humans here, that doing their biddings that nobody notices of what use the human has been to them as a labour force, food, and energy.

Though if anybody smells a rat here with the religious content here in the video, it is masked by truth and control, but don't dump this as nonsense yet, because Celibacy is being done world wide by those who do energy works, and aspire to reach higher spiritual levels.

In times of initiations, hundreds aspired to pass the test, they were given a drug that would place them into a trace or hypnotic state, and the initiator would whisper instruction to this open mind, the mind of the initiate would create the scenario in his mind, they were given all the deadly sins as a scenario, and had to pass all of them, for instance they were lead in their mind to a cave where they found riches beyond there wildest dreams, the response to Greed would fail him, also another one was to bring Nymphets to confront him with lust, and if he had an erection he would fail. you had no control over yourself this drugged state, the initiator knows what he is looking for, out of thousands only one or two may pass this test. not easy.

Like I said this is old story that is not talked about as if it did not exist, or that it was not important to you and your being, because it most surely is.

regards

roman

ROMANWKT
2nd December 2012, 07:57
To achieve human potential you have to clear yourself and have command of your energy.

Your clearing is done by releasing all thoughts and emotion concerning what ever you are focusing on, until all these mental obstacles are cleared, you WILL NOT achieve any formidable result.

If your energy power is depleted, you have no energy to move mountains as they say.

Telepathy, kinetics, are your natural state, lost to you because of your beliefs, you have to clear/release the old beliefs to allow your natural potential to manifest.

regards

roman

ROMANWKT
2nd December 2012, 08:16
If your burn is to have loads of fiat toilet paper (money), you sit down and clear your self of all feelings and thought about your attachment and aversion to money, you clear and release until there is noting there, only pure intention, you will attract money into your life. If you believe you have to work all of your life to live and to get money, so shall it be for you.

When this was brought up to a number of people in a meeting in the 50s, the Authorities came visiting, and told the speaker TO SHUT UP.

These are things that are not spoken about, that are kept secret from people, you were always free to manifest anything, but they made us believe that we could NOT, or that it was impossible..........NO SUCH THING.

regards

roman

ROMANWKT
2nd December 2012, 08:42
Check all your attachments and aversions, it is you who is holding you back, your attachment to the material, sex, money, possessions, is a prison of your own making, by releasing all of your feeling of all attachments and aversions, which are your thoughts and beliefs, life becomes easier, and your intentions will assist in surviving anything, for whatever you require (not needs or wants) shall be given unto you.

Once you have cleared properly of all attachment and aversion to anything, your intention are in a state of ALLOWING THE EXPERIENCE of whatever your intention is. all manifestation has to be from a point of allowing, no push or pull, just gentle allowing.

regards

roman

Tony
2nd December 2012, 08:43
Hello Roman

Esoteric secrets.

The body and mind a very delicate instruments. Most of the time we, as ordinary sentient beings, live in a coarse comic world of caricatures...we acquire the part we play in this.

To be able to understand the nature of reality, we have to grow up, be stable, and be decent human beings. Therefore, the mind has to have clarity, the emotions have to be tamed and our hearts have to be truly open. This is not achieved through guess work.

The esoteric teachings are secret. They are secret because they cannot be misused. They could damage this delicate mind and body. So it is secret out of compassion. In fact, it is self secret, meaning that even if you heard these teachings, they would be ignore, or wouldn't register.

Of course, we all want “those” sort of teachings, but we have to be ready for them. We have to be prepared. For example, a key element would be seeing the world as a sacred place, and all beings as deities: you therefore give the world the appropriate even though the games of the ego are an illusion. Basically it is Guru Yoga...but you have to understand what that is, before you jump to conclusions.

If we merely approach this as speculation or entertainment, then we will only get more confused, and we will suffer - and probably cause much suffering for those around us. Working for the benefit of those around us, ie compassion, overrides our own inclinations!

The point to these teachings is to enhance already perfect understanding. The whole purpose is to recognise the nature of mind - Essence. These teachings are not really needed for that: we can go direct! They are a backup plan at death and beyond. Just because we can hold our breath and stick our toe in our ear, does not mean we are enlightened! It's a bit like being able to melt ice wearing a wet sheet (tummo), it may be of use and there again, it may not.

There is much perfect visualisation involved in these practices...well, you want to attract the right class of beings don't you?! If we do this for any selfish reason whatsoever, we may get unwelcomed company...! Remember those laws of attraction.

The mind and body have to be strong: some people do a 3 year retreat to complete the preliminary practices - I think they complete those in 4 months.. it took me 20 years. This isn't stuff for a hobbyist!

I am a vajrayana/tantric student, but there are things I - and others - are not ready for (or are too old). When I do a retreat with senior students, of course we make suggestions about these sort of teachings...and the teacher skilfully changes the subject! For some, these teachings are simply not relevant.

My guess is one would need to undertake a 12 year retreat - or even a lifetime retreat – in order to engage on such practices as The Six Doctrines of Naropa. These practices are usually done by monks and nuns. If we were dedicated to this type of teaching and practice, we would do this.

However - here is the good news! We are house holders, and there are special teachings just for us...hooray!
And on this site you have read about this, day in and day out!
And you can enjoy life.
Without attachment.
And you can do this now!

Our problem is our three poisons - desire, aversion and ignorance. But if we understood these correctly, we would see them as our three wisdoms.

Keep life simple, and be where you are.

My personal view is that we can make faster progress being house holders...all those juicy emotions!

This is, of course, a personal opinion, and the reason why I am not a monk.

Your friend
Tony

Tony
2nd December 2012, 08:51
Religions are just like travel guides. However, we have to make the journey ourselves, and we do not have to be religious.
Some people hold onto religion because they are not ready to let go, yet.

it's just a matter of recognising that we are decent human beings, and actually have a good heart...it is natural. we have a mind that can reason, and we can recognise when that mind is getting emotional and unreasonable. That very recognition is our very own essence, being aware.

When we realise that this awareness in essence is pure, totally open, and loving, all by itself, and has always been so, then we have a inkling of our true nature. But of course we then recognise we have a habit pattern, a residue of ideas from the past, and some we are picking up all the time from our environment around us. When we are free of all those concepts, and truly recognise our true nature, then we are Godlike, Christlike, Buddhalike.

We have been so all the time, but just got stuck in a bunch of obscuring ideas.

Of course we do not need religions. We can use other methods of stripping away those layers. Sometime we can use intelligence, sometimes life itself just drops a load of pooh on us...we can learn in many ways!

The hallmark is a growing sense of confidence, and this brings a sense of joy and relief.
The trick then is to, not hold onto this but...love. Love really does open up the mind and heart. When the mind and heart opens, all sort of inspirations occur.

That is when we understand divine secrets.

Love is not wet...it is juicy!
Tony

ROMANWKT
2nd December 2012, 09:05
Thank you Tony, you expressed the words ( that they are kidding themselves) in a more polite fashion than I did. Everything you had said make sense and exposes the real spirituality available to the committed person, there is always a price that most will not pay.

Would be interested in your comments on what I have just posted.

Thank you Tony, and warmest regards

roman

Tony
2nd December 2012, 09:16
Which specific post are you referring to here Roman?

The main thing that we have to do is to first work on ourselves.

Personally, I have found the interaction on this site to have been invaluable for this. Learning has more to do with one's own responses, rather than what someone else says. If we drop our habitual irritations (which are quite natural!), unusual inspiration may occur.

In general, we are all bound by neurotic tendencies, and so we create tensions in ourselves and others. Enlightened activities restore a situation to balance.

Skilfully and with compassion, we learn how to:
- pacify a situation (there is no problem)
- magnetise a situation (giving confidence)
- enrich a situation (clarifying)
- destroy a situation (cutting through ego's games,).

This is way of the warrior.

Tony

skippy
2nd December 2012, 09:31
Great stuff guys! Thank you for doing this. Don't know yet where this will lead to but your sharing is really appreciated.

Best to you.

ROMANWKT
2nd December 2012, 09:38
Which specific post are you referring to here Roman?

The main thing that we have to do is to first work on ourselves.

Personally, I have found the interaction on this site to have been invaluable for this. Learning has more to do with one's own responses, rather than what someone else says. If we drop our habitual irritations (which are quite natural!), unusual inspiration may occur.

In general, we are all bound by neurotic tendencies, and so we create tensions in ourselves and others. Enlightened activities restore a situation to balance.

Skilfully and with compassion, we learn how to:
- pacify a situation (there is no problem)
- magnetise a situation (giving confidence)
- enrich a situation (clarifying)
- destroy a situation (cutting through ego's games,).

This is way of the warrior.

Tony

Hi Tony

Fell free to explain attachment and aversions and the limiting factors involved.

I have commitments today, and have to go, will talk tonight.

Thank you again Tony, regards as ever

roman

Tony
2nd December 2012, 10:23
It is said, that a practitioner will never go hungry, though Milarepa lived on nettles which turned his skin green, but then he did achieve enlightenment in one life time...we are not Milarepa!

Attachment and detachment.
Attachment is holding on, detachment is letting be. This is to do with how we conduct ourselves in this relative world. But it needs a little more understanding. If we merely become detached from everything, and want to live in this detached state, we may lose a sense of reality! We may find ourselves in a pointless state, nihilistic and depressed. And annoy everyone else to boot!

When Christ said, “The meek shall inherit the earth,” It did not mean give away everything and be poor and live just on charity (that is the way of the monk and nun), it meant keep life simple, and do not be so attached to things...or people. Love yes, but do not smother.

Detachment is very gentle and loving.
If we are just ordinary people then our intelligence will tell us not to be too attached to things, thoughts or people. In its own time everything comes to pass. We do the best we can, and move on.
If we hold onto anything, we have to maintain it, defend it, and maybe kill for it...we don't want that do we? We just want to be decent ordinary human beings, do a good job and get on with others, and die peacefully.

From a spiritual point of view, there is a little more to it.
Once we have an inkling of our true nature, which as stated every single day, is pure awareness, knowing and compassionate, then we will wish not to move too far away from that.

So anything that distracts us, does just that. Now, being aware, knowing and compassionate does not mean we do not interact with the world, but we now interact for its benefit, not ours. This is done by being open, spacious and confident.

We start with ourselves first, we allow anything to arise in the mind. Being open, spacious and confident we do not reject anything. We merely note it, and let it pass. What needs to be dropped, dissolves, what needs to be developed, refines.

We can be attached to anything, even meditation and the spiritual life. So if we are meditating and someone calls us to peel the potatoes...we peel the potatoes! One can still peel potatoes being aware, knowing and compassionate.

It is all about letting go, letting go, and letting go. But never let go of love.

Tony

Fred Steeves
2nd December 2012, 11:22
Hi Roman, you're putting out some very important information on this thread, it's just this celibacy thing that's sticking in my craw. It seems that it's o.k. to have money, a nice car, a house, good food and such, but god forbid we get horny? (LOL) What ever happened to Buddha's "middle way"? I mean sure, if we spend each day wanting to jump the bones of every pretty face we see, then there's obviously a problem. But now it's energy draining to have sexual relations at all? That to me sounds like pure nonsense.

It makes much more sense, to me anyway, to be talking about attachment to things. If our only purpose in life is the aquisition of material things, including sex, then of course we are wandering aimlessly in the desert. But neither do we need to deny ourselves material things. Just like the Universe will provide us more money if we run out, it will also replentish our energy, even if we have sex.

Maybe I'm way off base here, but I surely don't think so. http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/images/smilies/newadditions/smile.gif

Cheers,
Fred

Tarka the Duck
2nd December 2012, 12:53
Thanks Rahkyt - an interesting video.

Sexual energy (Tibetan: tigley) has an important role to play in human transformation. It is the subtle creative drop or spark of vital energy and should be respected, not wasted.

One of the ways that is available is the route of celibacy, entailing retention of this sexual energy and the cultivation of non-orgasmic bliss. It's a path I've never investigated, as I feel that, dabbling around in such practices, without a commitment to the whole "package" of learning to channel the subtle energy systems and recognise the nature of mind etc, could lead to a whole range of physical and psychological problems. Speaking personally, I'm not ready for the discipline and commitment required for such advanced yoga practice, but from what I've read, it's a very subtle and complex practice.

And it's not the only way.
It may be that, in this lifetime, our path includes full enjoyment of sex with a loving, caring partner, with all the opportunity and richness that that brings. With this, we have the chance to practice loving kindness and concern for the wellbeing and happiness of another, up close and personal. It creates a secure, loving space where you are allowed to be you - and it's fun ;)

In addition to attainment through meditation practice, it's said that we have the possibility of recognising our true nature - the innate mind of clear light - at certain moments throughout our life and death. Going to sleep, sneezing, dying and orgasm are a few of these. The intense pleasure of orgasm is experienced simultaneously with wisdom consciousness, and thus the two are indivisibly fused: in some Tantric schools, this is known as a fully conscious orgasm. The orgasm is seen as opening you up to the experience of ecstasy that is a channeling of the divine. It clear, pure and spacious, which is the essence of our being - but there is also an experience of this bliss being devoid of any intrinsic reality. It is a combination of emptiness and pleasure - and it's elusive, and so easy to miss!

Jeffrey Hopkins, in "Death, Sleep and Orgasm: the Gateway to the Mind of Clear Light" wrote
The pleasure of orgasm is so intense that the mind becomes totally fascinated and entranced with pleasure such that both the usual conceptual mind and the appearances that accompany it melt away, leaving the innermost mind in its pristine state.
In orgasm, the phenomena of ordinary life that are so concrete and solid that they seem to have their own independent existence, melt into the expanse of the reality behind appearances.

Sex is not the only way in which we deplete our energy supply: uncontrolled emotions, unfulfilled desires etc: if we are looking at this whole area of channelling energy, we also have to be aware of the effect of our mental activity on our energy levels. In fact, for me, considering that source of depletion has been far more important in this lifetime.

The most important thing to remember is that there are many, many…innumerable…ways to approach this complex business of discovering who we are.
The choice is ours: to feel pressurised to take steps along a path which has not arisen natural in one's life may cause suffering.

Sexy or celibate: it seems either way can lead to fruition :madgrin:

greybeard
2nd December 2012, 13:39
One of the biggest challengers of life is, when we find something that seems to work for us. is to refrain from thinking we are right and attempting to convince others to see things our way.
Im guilty of this from time to time.

Chris

Tarka the Duck
2nd December 2012, 13:50
One of the biggest challengers of life is, when we find something that seems to work for us. is to refrain from thinking we are right and attempting to convince others to see things our way.

Chris

Don't we all?! I put it down to youthful enthusiasm...:o

greybeard
2nd December 2012, 14:12

Chris

I put it down to youthful enthusiasm...:o

Laughing---my youthful enthusiasm has taken me places even I did not dare go--- just seemed to end up there in spite of my fears etc.
Thinking of my first visit to India to spend Christmas on an ashram many years ago--left wife and family temporally to do that.
That did not go down well but I had a burning desire to find the Truth.

What I held to be true at that time has evolved.
I also investigated Tantric--Tao-- Mantak Chia. Never had a partner interested going that route.
So now its the well trodden path of enlightenment---- "God" being everything One without a second---there is nothing which is not spiritual.
That's my belief of the moment.

Chris

Sammy
2nd December 2012, 15:39

Fred

I agree with you here, Fred. I am a sovereign being, child of creation and I was born with the right to put forth my own will and thus implement my own agenda.

Having said that - it gets a bit tricky when my will and/or agenda becomes an imposition upon another's.

I have mostly left that dynamic and found a new, third way of being.

Unfortuantely, I cannot teach it other than be my very being...

Cheers, Chester... enjoying every moment in the ever unfolding experience of realization as to being a quantum being.

Rahkyt
2nd December 2012, 17:49
Hi all, great comments and thoughts as always, Pie, Tarka, Fred, Roman and JOM. It is an extreme path, the video does attest to that and we all know it. Im a double-Scorpio, Sun and Ascendant, so the sexual energy has been a constant companion to me since puberty. Most of my most intense experiences, from kundalini rising to relationships to my children to my writing, art and music has been connected to the energy of creation.

The vid speaks of the orgasmic tantric path. States that the grey tantric path is a gateway to the black tantric path. I suppose that has to do with indulging in any sensate action leaving an individual open to the temptation of going further down that path. White tantra is celibacy. So it mentions all options. The vid does prescribe white tantra as being the true path followed by all serious devotees regardless of their religion from the Buddha to the Christ. It also speaks of the mystical paths and the secret societies and how they follow it as well. It speaks of how individuals were carefully chosen. How they must be upstanding individuals. Morally. Because of the dangers, as kundalini rising will twist those who are sensate-oriented toward the direction of their perversion. That seems to be the danger.

If we havent come to a point where we are ready for the storing and direction of the kundalini toward Source then the energy will feed upon and twist our egocentric dalliances, strengthening them and making it that much harder to overcome them during our lifetimes.

Hard stuff. Serious stuff. Not for everybody. Not even most of those who consider themselves Awake and Aware.

There are other paths, yes. Slower paths. But it seems that all who travel the path of enlightenment will eventually get to the point where living this way will be their natural expression. No matter their tradition or religion.

This does not seem to be something that can be embarked upon lightly. Played around with. The energies are too powerful. The potentiality for missteps too weighty. The vid culminates and ends with the idea of divine partnership between two people working together to harness these energies in order to achieve a higher state of enlightenment. Together. States that Jesus went this way with his wife, Mary. Relegated the meditative and Pranayama paths to ascetics, monks and nuns, but emphasized that sex as a union between two souls is not bad, as long as the fruit of sex, the orgasm, is not to be released lightly, in service to desire and pleasure.

I totally understand the penchant for discounting it if it is seen as a matter of choice. But if instead it is seen as a natural progression of consciousness all of the objections fade away. As one increases in consciousness and the connection between the self and Source grows more all-encompassing, anything having to do with satisfying sensate desire falls away of itself. One no longer feels jealousy or envy, hatred or even anger, to the same extent as others still trapped by their emotions and desires. Since these things fall away, it only makes sense that the desire to have sex for sex's sake will fall away as well.

Then the individual is ready for this path. Storing the kundalini energy and raising it, then, travels along nadis cleansed of the detritus of the emotions and desires, and doesn't get stuck at any of the lower chakras, instead filling the higher chakras and finalizing that union with the Divine.

The last thing I'll mention from the vid is how it states that those who are still sensate-trapped cannot communicate directly with Source. How they don't have enough energy stored up to do so. This says nothing about communicating with entities of a lower vibration than the highest vibration of all.

I suppose it will come down to the individual, as always. Each of us, along our own paths. It is possible for us to make choices that put off the decision, so we can enjoy one of the few organic pleasures that can be counted on, sex and the orgasm. But as we get closer to the white tantric path, grey tantra can allow people to enjoy sex with only occasional orgasms, accompanied by the danger of raising the kundalini and growing intoxicated with it, with the power, with the siddhis, which could lead to the black tantric path.

ROMANWKT
2nd December 2012, 20:34
Thank you all very much for all your contribution on this subject, and see that some understand this and have moved on, be that Tony and Kathie, and others are with knowledge as myself of this human dilemma, Rahkyt you are great as usual in your analysis but also struck with the dilemma, thank you Greybeard I do understand where you're coming from, and Fred, well this makes both of us, myself as a ex womaniser I know where you're coming from too, and yes I know there is no such thing as an ex-womaniser hehehe.

There are physical things that had produced very many problems with celibacy which I will go into later.

Many thanks to you all and my warmest regards

roman

ROMANWKT
2nd December 2012, 21:54
Hi all

After rereading some of the recent post, what caught my eye is that when we clear/release, we do not drop things out of our life, we actually excel in getting things in our life, what I am talking about is the measure of attachment to these things, like I had said in in " its all nonsense part1" you can have anything you want as long as you don't need it or want it, its the unnatural attachment to things that repels them from your life, its the act of not having, its an act of pulling, attachment to sex is an attachment to an orgasm, all the things that Tony had written here.

You do not go without anything in your life, you just do not attach yourself to anything, and after you had cleared/ released the attachment and aversion to your intention, allow and appreciate whatever you allowed to come to you, enjoy it and share it, there is plenty more, when you fear of loosing it, or so attached that you would not even share, you will loose it.

Hope that makes sense. regards

roman

Sebastion
3rd December 2012, 00:06
Hi Roman: What you have previously stated in your posts #87 thru 89 and the below listed post is in fact, excellent stuff and I patently agree 100%.

In a previous post of Rahkyt's regarding The Zone, I felt it necessary to comment, due to it's relevance. When one practices all of the things you have posted thus far in earnest, you naturally create "The Zone". It's a "space" where the good things happen in alignment with your intent so naturally that it seems nearly magical.

You create that space by adhering and living everyday, what you have posted. It can be done and it's no harder to accomplish then anything else; you just have to do it!

Good stuff Roman!

Hi all

After rereading some of the recent post, what caught my eye is that when we clear/release, we do not drop things out of our life, we actually excel in getting things in our life, what I am talking about is the measure of attachment to these things, like I had said in in " its all nonsense part1" you can have anything you want as long as you don't need it or want it, its the unnatural attachment to things that repels them from your life, its the act of not having, its an act of pulling, attachment to sex is an attachment to an orgasm, all the things that Tony had written here.

You do not go without anything in your life, you just do not attach yourself to anything, and after you had cleared/ released the attachment and aversion to your intention, allow and appreciate whatever you allowed to come to you, enjoy it and share it, there is plenty more, when you fear of loosing it, or so attached that you would not even share, you will loose it.

roman

ROMANWKT
3rd December 2012, 06:51
Hi Roman: What you have previously stated in your posts #87 thru 89 and the below listed post is in fact, excellent stuff and I patently agree 100%.

In a previous post of Rahkyt's regarding The Zone, I felt it necessary to comment, due to it's relevance. When one practices all of the things you have posted thus far in earnest, you naturally create "The Zone". It's a "space" where the good things happen in alignment with your intent so naturally that it seems nearly magical.

You create that space by adhering and living everyday, what you have posted. It can be done and it's no harder to accomplish then anything else; you just have to do it!

Good stuff Roman!

Hi all

roman

That's spot on Sebastion, you just have to do it, its so simple, many don't realise the importance of this simplicity, you walk and talk all day and keep clearing/releasing all day long of all events, you will end up doing this automatically, nothing affect you, and if you are feeling happy, clear/release that feeling, and you will start to feel even more happier, its simple, you are adding nothing, just removing gently all mental and emotional obstacles, the Zone is a good name for this, but you are completely mentally, physically, and emotionally free. NO ATTACHMENT, NO AVERSION = NO JUDGEMENT=NO REJECTION=NO GRABBING=NO PULLING=NO PUSHING=AT BALANCE.

Talk more later, regards to you Sebastion

roman

Tony
3rd December 2012, 08:43
Sex and the orgasm.

I, like you, would what to know more about this subject, but I can only scan the mind for what has been heard so far.
Every individual has a slightly different constitution and psychological make up, so there are no hard and fast rules. Also this subject is a very delicate one, as people can become too obsessed with it -“Do I? Don't I?” In addition to this, we have a common feeling of guilt from our religions.

Your knowledge maybe scientific/medical, experiential or spiritual. Each will have a different bias, and rightness. If one says, “Do what feels right,” that can be easily misunderstood. “Everything in moderation” also sounds right. The point is not to be too obsessed.

I once heard an explanation, “Don't talk about it, don't think about it, don't read about it!” which implied, “Just do it!”

There are said to be medical concerns about holding back an orgasm, but I don't have definitive knowledge of that: one should read up on it.

The spiritual connection.
This is what I know so far. Within the orgasmic fluid, there is said to be an essential energy, which is 'finite'. In Tibetan it is called 'tigley' and in Sanskrit, “bindhu”. For monks and nuns who are celibate, it is used at the moment of death.

We are house holders, and so we engage in sex - on our own or with a partner. However, the moment of ejaculation releases this precious energy, and we feel exhausted. It is possible to have sex and not ejaculate, but that is an individual choice. What is a delicate matter is not upsetting one's partner: if it is a spiritual question, then selfishness must come into the equation.

This is very much like eating. One can eat to sufficiency and be satisfied, but not everything on the plate has been consumed. But we get into the habit of gobbling it all up...and then we feel a bit bloated. It is a great refinement to recognise the exact moment we are satisfied. We can coast along, maintaining a subtle vibration of energy which gives rise to a raised level of awareness: of course, there comes the time when we gotta do what we gotta do, and have fun – the trick and then the treat! Again, not becoming addicted is the key.

It is possible to have a fun sex life without having an orgasm every time - but then again, this is a personal choice...which brings us to the subject of men and women.
Men orgasm more frequently than women. Men die much earlier than women.
Is there a connection?

The world around us is full of sexy suggestions: it is everywhere, in all the media, and is titillating and addictive (rather like “conspiracy sites”!). Because the sexual energy is such an important aspect of our lives, it can be used as a tool, or as a weapon. It can be used to enhance or exhaust.
As in every other aspect of our lives, we have to realise what makes sense to us.

lookbeyond
4th December 2012, 01:38
This is old stuff that I had found many years ago, and only now has somebody put it together, If I told you guys this, which I had mentioned before, nobody took a zilts of notice, that how it is, If you take a spoonful of fresh sperm and turn the lights off, you should see it glow from a healthy person, that's your power down the drain in a condom or not.

regards

roman

2jRUBzyFzbU

Any thoughts on why "a single person (? ie celibate) may not raise the kundalini "and therefore according to the vid not develop a soul?

Thanks in anticipation, lookbeyond

Sebastion
4th December 2012, 15:49
Lookbeyond, I will offer my own take in answer to your question, gleaned from experiences in the great beyond. The majority of this video is bs! It matters not whether you are single or married, have orgasmic sex or not. There are so many invalid points in that video that it is nearly useless, again. This video is mixing apples, oranges and pure crap all in one glass in order to make grapefruit juice.

I could write a small book in an attempt to get the facts straight, regarding this video. The soul, depending on what your definition is, is intact long before you get to this planet, pure and simple. The soul is NOT dependent in any fashion upon the kundalini rising in a physical body. That very idea alone is utter non-sense.

As far as orgasmic sex is concerned, there is no doubt that an over indulgence does deplete the body of energy. The point that hasn't been made is that conscious awareness has it's own energy apart from the body and the body cannot limit that energy. However one can deplete an enormous amount of energy through the physical by overly indulging in perversions, etc.

There was so much misinformation, especially in the last half of this video, that it became very difficult for me to finish watching it. The person who put this video together, obviously had no direct experience and therefore, had no clue one way or another.

regards

roman

2jRUBzyFzbU

Any thoughts on why "a single person (? ie celibate) may not raise the kundalini "and therefore according to the vid not develop a soul?

Thanks in anticipation, lookbeyond

CD7
4th December 2012, 16:33
Ok ill bite..lol

the moment of ejaculation releases this precious energy, and we feel exhausted.

Wow males got the short end of the stick..pun intended hehe

My personal experience as a female is opposite, the more "moments" the more energetic it feels

Men orgasm more frequently than women. Men die much earlier than women.
Is there a connection?

Ummmmmmmmm i beg to differ here and the difference could b the topic of above post. Men become exhausted it takes time after the first one to "conjure" up another one, whereas women become energized and it goes in the opposite direction (always thought it seemed a joke the complete opposite way Male/Female experience/view sex)...

about why they die earlier, may b related to something else

So app of a discussion considering the astrological faze about now!

CD7
4th December 2012, 16:47
sorry Roman...major derailment haha have not had time to read entire thread but i see the posts have shifted from original topic but i guess its all good, sometimes things wind and swirl in different directions :focus:

Tarka the Duck
4th December 2012, 19:46
It does seem that the data available tends to support the claim that men orgasm more frequently than women.
Hence the term "The Orgasm Gap".

I won't quote statistics here but they're widely available from many pieces of academic research - Indiana and Stanford University have both carried out extensive surveys, and Laumann in 1994. They all support this idea. Maybe there is a connection with the age at which we die...:confused:

Rahkyt
4th December 2012, 20:10
Hi Lookbeyond, the vid does not state that single people cant raise kundalini. They dedicate a sentence or two to the topic with the statement that single people have to use the traditional yoga tecniques, and pranayama. It also states that these techniques are unknown to the nuns and priests of the western traditions which is why there is so much deviance and perversion in their ranks.

Deviance and perversion that has been institutionalized, merged with other, black tantric practices that serve the accumulation of material power.

Its all really just energy mechanics. Conservation of energy means it gets stored. Spending the energy means it gets depleted. The Kundalini, life energy/chi/prana is spirit energy.

The deepest truths are always simple.

Fred Steeves
4th December 2012, 20:47
Well then, I'm going to take the old John Boat out into the Gulf Of Mexico, with just enough fuel to get a few miles out. When it runs dry, I'm going to crack open the last frosty cold Budweieser I had left in the fridge, and wait for the incoming fisherman who will happen by, to tow me back home as the sun goes down. When I walk back in the open back door, I'll grab another cold one from the fresh case kindly placed in the fridge by a neighbor who was compelled to do so, and check back in on this thread.

By then it will have ceased the Dr. Ruth juiced up on metaphysics talk, and returned to the opening idea I thought was so interesting in the first place. How can I be so confident this will occur you may be inclined to ask? Why, because it's already happened you see..

Cheers, http://www.bigtenfever.com/forums/images/smilies/drink.gif
Fred

ROMANWKT
4th December 2012, 21:55
Hi all

I just got back.

Not one of you are off track, I wanted that video in, because it has everything to do with human potential, when a woman feels great after sex and the man depleted, guess who absorbed his energy?? ones longevity is at stake here and ones power of concentration/focus. this has everything to do with it.

You don't need a God, Guru, or Master, because you already got one, your thought pattern are completely different when you are in approx 2 months of non depletion, its all inside you, you cant reach it depleted.

I agree with Sebastian on this for you lookbeyond, but tend to look at this in a mechanical way, you are dealing with your chakras, and lets stick to the main 7. clearing and releasing has everything to do with blocked chakras, clearing and releasing goes beyond what I have written, ones root chakra is the base gland between the anus and testicles, and between anus and entrance to the vagina, that's your start of the kundalini.

Take a low vibration slow pulsating sound, put on your headphones, the sound should feel like it has the effect that's like a warm enveloped feeling, focus on your base root, and stay focused, breathing gently and it will start to warm up, the feeling eventually is when you go weak at the knees as a sexual warm feeling envelopes you just prior to..................

Many people have the Kudalini rising without warning, many have to activate it, you should never activate the kudalini without a professional being there to guide you through it, there have been a lot of mental instabilities caused by dabblers.

Well done Fred, did you do it, was that your perfect timing intention??

This is a massive subject that covers everything, and I hate writing about it, I will be free soon for before Christmas, and we shall expand on things if you wish.

Regards to you all and thank you for your content

roman

Fred Steeves
4th December 2012, 22:36
Well done Fred, did you do it, was that your perfect timing intention??

Hi Roman, no I didn't actually do it, was just more being a wee bit of a smarty britches. Although, the underlying intent is serious. http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/images/smilies/newadditions/smile.gif Curiously though, the exercise I related does not strike me as being unreasonable, it would simply take some serious cojones to do the first time. Once it worked however, I can easily see the reaction being along the lines of "oh my god that was so easy, wow!!!" If that's not empowering, then I can't imagine what would be. Just like a baby walks when it's good and ready, I will do this one day, count on it. If for no other reason than proving to myself without a doubt that it can be done.

Which brings me to a larger point dear sir. The more I look around, the more unlikely it seems how anyone could possibly ever awaken through all of this ancient mind control, and yet it does happen, rare as it is. So how can this even be? How can some average Joe six pack entering middle age suddenly be roused from deep slumber, and eventually find themselves wondering "oh my god, how am I knowing these things?"

Could it be a hard core intent from a different aspect of ourselves, or maybe even many aspects of ourselves acting in unison? Aspects that have come close but no cigars doing this living life thing countless times, and have set intent for the next as of yet to be incarnation of itself to successfully run the gauntlet next time around...Having the unconscious experience of the multitude of failures and near misses, to use as a springboard for one more go at it before we start all over again...

Yes, I like that Roman. Just a rough draft, but basically not just focused intent on demonstrating comparitive parlor tricks, but focused intent on finally completing one's soul journey. Or atleast the current round of it. Hmmmmm...

Cheers,
Fred

lookbeyond
4th December 2012, 23:55
Hi Lookbeyond, the vid does not state that single people cant raise kundalini. They dedicate a sentence or two to the topic with the statement that single people have to use the traditional yoga tecniques, and pranayama. It also states that these techniques are unknown to the nuns and priests of the western traditions which is why there is so much deviance and perversion in their ranks.

Deviance and perversion that has been institutionalized, merged with other, black tantric practices that serve the accumulation of material power.

Its all really just energy mechanics. Conservation of energy means it gets stored. Spending the energy means it gets depleted. The Kundalini, life energy/chi/prana is spirit energy.

Hi Rahkyt, at 101 in the vid the commentator says " a single person cannot awaken the kundalini", this part of the vid specifies that " only married people" can awaken the kundalini and gives various examples of couples throughout history who did this- including Jesus and his wife Mary M.

The reason i brought up this point is that i think it is possible to awaken kundalini without sexual activity and imo the vid states otherwise.

Reguards lookbeyond

ROMANWKT
5th December 2012, 00:30

Hi Rahkyt, at 101 in the vid the commentator says " a single person cannot awaken the kundalini", this part of the vid specifies that " only married people" can awaken the kundalini and gives various examples of couples throughout history who did this- including Jesus and his wife Mary M.

The reason i brought up this point is that i think it is possible to awaken kundalini without sexual activity and imo the vid states otherwise.

Reguards lookbeyond

Hi lookbeyond

I think Sebastian made a very clear point that they do talk a load of rubbish in some places, and yes of course you can awaken the Kundalini without sex involved and without partner. \What they are talking about is using sexual energy which is the most powerful energy that we have, to move the kudalini up, to awaken it.

Are you interested in doing so??

regards
roman

lookbeyond
5th December 2012, 01:31

Reguards lookbeyond

Hi lookbeyond

I think Sebastian made a very clear point that they do talk a load of rubbish in some places, and yes of course you can awaken the Kundalini without sex involved and without partner. \What they are talking about is using sexual energy which is the most powerful energy that we have, to move the kudalini up, to awaken it.

regards
roman

Geez roman if they talk a lot of rubbish in some places why d u put it up for discussion then?.

As for raising my kundalini, im still in the process of working on my virtues and eliminating weaknesses- i believe its a dangerous force to play around with if you are not correctly prepared- and lets face it, how many of us really are??

lookbeyond

Rahkyt
5th December 2012, 04:30

Hi Lookbeyond, yes, I remember that statement. I believe they were speaking specifically of sexual practices at that particular moment, as they were throughout the presentation. And since the topic of the entire vid was the use of the sexual energy to raise kundalini and the "alchemical marriage", they concentrated primarily upon partners and raising the kundalini. As I mentioned previously, they only devoted one or two sentences at a later point to single individuals using pranayama and traditional yogic practices to raise the energy, which, taken in tandem with the comment you highlighted, reveals the narrow focus of their endeavors.

I suppose if they'd gone too deep into discussion about tantra and pranayama it would have taken double the time. So yes, you are right, it is possible to awaken the kundalini without sexual activity. The narrow focus of the vid is perhaps at fault for making it seem otherwise. It is a very broad and deep topic, as we are all aware.

I'm not sure what exactly people are referring to when they are noting problems with the commentary and documentation the vid presents regarding the mystical traditions and religious scriptures, and how they are wrong. It would be interesting to see some of those mis-statements - aside from the one that you mentioned, LB - clarified and expounded upon as I for one am interested, since I found much of the presentation to accord with things I'd learned previously.

ROMANWKT
5th December 2012, 06:58

Reguards lookbeyond

Hi lookbeyond

regards
roman

Geez roman if they talk a lot of rubbish in some places why d u put it up for discussion then?.

As for raising my kundalini, im still in the process of working on my virtues and eliminating weaknesses- i believe its a dangerous force to play around with if you are not correctly prepared- and lets face it, how many of us really are??

lookbeyond

Hi Lookbeyond

I wanted to bring this video up, because as I had said before in the post, that I had mentioned this before and there was no response, now we have a response, and are talking about it which is part of your potential and ours. the rubbish consist of indoctrination of something that can happen all by its self or two partners start activating the gyros within, tantric is used to activate the gyros of each charkrs, there is nothing holy or divine about it as claimed with Gods and things.

Think of what each chakra represent, and clear/release each chakra from a blocks that we all have. if all the chakras were opened correctly, you would of achieved Christ-hood/Buddha-hood if that makes sense.

We will have to talk more about this that why the video, found all this along time ago, but never had the answer to normal non indoctrinated approach, until now, hence clearing/releasing.

Regards to you Lookbeyond

roman I have to go.....

Zelig
11th December 2012, 17:46
In following up on Roman's writings and videos, I'm halfway through reading the book "A Happy Pocket Full of Money". I find the title silly and had previously avoided reading it based on that. The logic behind the book's premise is not silly though, and I see it as an elaboration of what Roman seemed to be trying to convey. I've dabbled in applying its concepts very casually in the recent past (prompted by some suggested exercises in the film "What the Bleep Do We Know?") and have had reasonably credible verification of its effectiveness. At that time, my understanding of the mechanics involved was very limited and I didn't go any further with it. Now, having absorbed Roman's material and enough of this book to grasp the concepts better, I think I have had a lightbulb moment, wherein much of my life's seemingly haphazard experiences have been explained logically.

I had always thought that it was just pure luck that I had achieved success in business despite having no formal education in my field, but I can see now how I had very clearly and with true conviction set my mind on exactly what I wanted to achieve. Without realizing what I was doing, I was following the procedures laid out in this book and everything that I envisioned came to be. The way this unfolded for me was so beautifully orchestrated, with perfectly timed intersections of problems and solutions that I had to accept that luck was the perpetrator, not me. Now, I'm starting to believe that it was all just an illusion that I unwittingly invited. I see many other examples of the effects of these concepts in my life, both positive and negative, and am grateful for the nudge this thread has provided to point me in my current direction.

Sebastion
11th December 2012, 18:45
Zelig, Thanks for posting the book "A Pocketful of Money". I read this book as a pdf many years ago and found it extraordinary and well written. Methinks the main gist of what this book has to say strikes very close to home of Roman's theme. I have recopied the pdf and will be reading and studying it once more. Once you understand the main theme of what is being said, one can substitute the word "money" and replace it with whatever your primary goal/intent is and get results. This book "juiced" me before and probably will again!

In following up on Roman's writings and videos, I'm halfway through reading the book "A Happy Pocket Full of Money". I find the title silly and had previously avoided reading it based on that. The logic behind the book's premise is not silly though, and I see it as an elaboration of what Roman seemed to be trying to convey. I've dabbled in applying its concepts very casually in the recent past (prompted by some suggested exercises in the film "What the Bleep Do We Know?") and have had reasonably credible verification of its effectiveness. At that time, my understanding of the mechanics involved was very limited and I didn't go any further with it. Now, having absorbed Roman's material and enough of this book to grasp the concepts better, I think I have had a lightbulb moment, wherein much of my life's seemingly haphazard experiences have been explained logically.

I had always thought that it was just pure luck that I had achieved success in business despite having no formal education in my field, but I can see now how I had very clearly and with true conviction set my mind on exactly what I wanted to achieve. Without realizing what I was doing, I was following the procedures laid out in this book and everything that I envisioned came to be. The way this unfolded for me was so beautifully orchestrated, with perfectly timed intersections of problems and solutions that I had to accept that luck was the perpetrator, not me. Now, I'm starting to believe that it was all just an illusion that I unwittingly invited. I see many other examples of the effects of these concepts in my life, both positive and negative, and am grateful for the nudge this thread has provided to point me in my current direction.

ROMANWKT
12th December 2012, 08:34

I had correspondence with the author of the book many times, a very clever young guy,he was and is on the right track....but minus the clearing, it still created problems for many people, hence attachment and non clearing. like I said in its all nonsense part 2, you can visualise until you fall asleep, without clearing your attachments and aversions, your result is void.

regards and thank you

roman