PDA

View Full Version : 2 suns ! two suns YES there is a witness in Pierrefonds, Québec, Canada

Nat_Lee
24th November 2012, 06:23
Hi

I have seen this video from someone living on the Island of Montréal in Pierrefonds.

It seems that the second sun is here and visible !

Look here: SBX15amiMO4

À Pierrefond au Québec, quelqu'un a filmé ce qui apparaît comme 2 soleils ! Moi j'en vois 2 ! et vous ?

Paul
24th November 2012, 06:28
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_dog

Please ... think about such things for a moment before posting ... there are not two suns, and a second sun does not just appear suddenly in the sky.

It is obviously a visual affect of light being bent by the clouds or other atmospheric material.

Lifebringer
24th November 2012, 15:21
Not being disagreeable, but something to contemplate for a moment is the antarctic regions vision of two suns also, and they are in the southern hemisphere which will see it 1st. It is the time for the visual by eye by everyone on the planet, let's not be so hasty to put it as a camera glare, when other places like Hawaii have also reported two suns at sunset one going down at a time. As this mini solar system rounds our sun, we were told it would be visible in late November. Perhaps a little googling is in order for a few, to see if just this once, someone may be incorrect in their assumption?

Open minds following the track of the solar system stay up all times of hours capturing this phenomena, give them at least, a google or youtube from other countries, and states reporting.

PS, Even South Korea and Japan are talking about it.

Thanks.

truth4me
24th November 2012, 16:04
Interesting to say the least but why can't you see 2 suns on a clear blue sky day here in Arkansas or Pierrefonds,Quebec,Canada?

Ultima Thule
24th November 2012, 17:12
Sun dog.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_dog

I don´t mean to be rude, but I do second Pauls request to first contemplate a bit more before posting this or something similar as plausible video. Mind you, this is by no means directed solely at the OP, I mean you no harm, but indeed at all of us. We need to develope that little scholar of ours within - the little grey cells, if you will. With the sheer amount of absolutely non-cabal controlled amateur astronomers around the world, the chances of a second sun appearing from nowhere without MUCH ado like this is non-existent.

UT

DeDukshyn
24th November 2012, 17:46
Well, I've seen a lot of these types of videos lately and what I do find interesting is that clouds (certain types specifically) seem a lot more reflective than clouds I remember as a child ....

This is the more interesting part if you consider chemtrails may be a reflectant of some sort ....

Camilo
24th November 2012, 17:52
You really can't see 2 suns at all. What a waste of time.

eni-al
25th November 2012, 01:29
In these ages when more people are spooked by some great change, more will notice otherwise ordinary things.
The clouds are pretty normal too, looks like it a fair day, yet cool, ideal conditions.

Nat_Lee
29th November 2012, 04:44
I"m just interested in that subject and I have found another video:

ti7_ATtflvo

Vitalux
29th November 2012, 05:05
Wow
Now that is a trippy upload of a video.

Looks pretty neat!!

I wonder what that is?:confused:

If worse comes to worse it will cause a massive:flame: kill off of life on this planet and cause us to fall back into the dark ages again.

Not much to do, but just enjoy the moments in the present and worry about it more when we reach the moment when all hell breaks lose I guess :nod:

:juggle: :bathbaby:

RMorgan
29th November 2012, 13:02
I"m just interested in that subject and I have found another video:

ti7_ATtflvo

All right...Scroll the video to exactly 2:04. Then use the keyboard arrow keys to move frame by frame.

You´ll see that even with the sun completely covered by the paper, the "second sun" still appears, right over the paper for about 10 frames.

Just another CGI hoax.

Raf.

Ps: I took a screenshot from a frame. Check out the attachment.

OnyxKnight
29th November 2012, 13:15
Another give-away is this - something that small as a star shouldn't give off light spectrum like the one pictured in the video. If you know a thing or two about astronomy, you'd know what I mean.

PixieDust
29th November 2012, 15:22
I've seen several of these in person. It's just a light reflection in the clouds. If you notice in the first video the "second sun" has a rainbow quality to it. It's a little weird the first time you see it happen but completely explainable as well.

Next question is why are they becoming more regular? Or is it just because of all the technology we have and the Internet to share stuff with more people? Or is it because of something in the atmosphere?

Who knows. I'm not a scientist. All I know is if a second sun were to appear the whole world would see it.

13th Warrior
29th November 2012, 15:22
Hi

I have seen this video from someone living on the Island of Montréal in Pierrefonds.

À Pierrefond au Québec, quelqu'un a filmé ce qui apparaît comme 2 soleils ! Moi j'en vois 2 ! et vous ?

What you are seeing is called a "Sun Dog" this only happens when the sun is close to the horizon early morning or in this case late afternoon.

7Ji5VfFCJzs

Nat_Lee
30th November 2012, 02:29
Hi

What you are seeing is called a "Sun Dog" this only happens when the sun is close to the horizon early morning or in this case late afternoon.

7Ji5VfFCJzs

This is verry helpfull !

Maia Gabrial
30th November 2012, 15:52
Interesting to say the least but why can't you see 2 suns on a clear blue sky day here in Arkansas or Pierrefonds,Quebec,Canada?

IMO this may be why our skies are being intentionally clouded up - to hide strange things going on.... We'd know something was up if the skies were clear. I always wonder what's happening above the clouds anyway, wondering what they're hiding from us.... Seeing 2 suns might just freak alot of people out...!

Nat_Lee
2nd December 2012, 01:41
There is also a video from a russian news here: DfXcdt14Aoo

but another source is saying that it is not the sun but an E.T. engineering biosphere.

I took the informations here: http://www.andromedacouncil.com/FAQ-FrequentQuestions.html

Tolec, what about this 2nd sun that has been reported by Russia? Here is the report: www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfXcdt14Aoo
Is this the brown dwarf Tekoma?

ANSWER: No, no. It is not a second sun. It is not the brown dwarf - Tekoma. We would have reported its arrival to you. What they reported in Russia was the result of a purposeful short term exercise, conducted by the people of the Andromeda Council, to reveal the engineering biosphere - "Sarsta" to the people of Earth. If it were a second sun... it would have been observable, seen, all day long

Vitalux
2nd December 2012, 03:06
Well for what it is worth.....i have gone outside quite a few times over summer, including this week and have put on a welding shield and looked up at the sun at various times throughout the day, including sunrise, noon and sunset.

http://uputstva.org/uputstva/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/zastitna-maska-za-varenje.jpg http://i.ytimg.com/vi/OLfN5_gworM/0.jpg

I only see one sun ;)