zkQVAb1DbjA

christian
24th November 2012, 10:58
oxIk76qib5U
YqIOZx5dyYY
7jnBrpPaZ9c

spiritwind
24th November 2012, 11:33
You know, normally I'm into unity consciousness but this puts a whole new twist on things. This is not the kind of unity consciousness I had in mind. Not too encouraging when thinking about what may be coming up for us collectively in our near future. I made a point of not going anywhere's near a store for the last couple days. So glad.

markpierre
24th November 2012, 11:33
And thanks to all the impoverished third world workers and slaves who help make this wonderful experience possible.

20% price spike eh? I hope I can stop laughing before I rupture something.

David Hughes
24th November 2012, 12:16
This is not the kind of unity consciousness I had in mind.

Materialism at its finest.

Fred Steeves
24th November 2012, 12:32
Reminds me of David Icke saying: "And a relative few people can't control the world? Please..." Of course this dark phenomena does get worse every year. Even on my local news interviewing the goofballs already lined up Thursday afternoon, for the first time referred to it becoming Black Thursday as well, because so many stores are now starting it on Thursday evening. So much for family time.

Now the official holidays have become virtually irrelevent to me over the course of the last 4 years, as I've steadily learned more real history and how the world works. There is however much love from well meaning people expressed on days like Thanksgiving, who of course have no clue even that love is fed upon in the great annual ritual. Now however, that is being lowered to an even greater energy sucking ritual of simply the mindless frenzy of Black Thursday and Black Friday.

Very sad to see, but for me anyway, it's just that much more added impetus to be the change I want to see in the world, and not be part of the madness. There's nothing else to do, but be a "bad machine".

DctWBdv2HfE

David Hughes
24th November 2012, 12:54
it's just that much more added impetus to be the change I want to see in the world, and not be part of the madness.

I doubt book stores experience much madness on Black Friday's.

truth4me
24th November 2012, 17:10
Yes,the world is ready for E.T.disclosure ONLY after Black Friday though......

gripreaper
24th November 2012, 18:30
Wow. Throngs for Thongs?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnu6yZKo7u8

Camilo
24th November 2012, 18:39
Black Friday is an accurate reflection of America's decadence and its values.

Kiforall
24th November 2012, 18:45
it's just that much more added impetus to be the change I want to see in the world, and not be part of the madness.

yeah u gota use videos like that as motivation dont u.....i wonder how many folk were queing up to buy a book on taoism or something enlightening? i doubt book stores experience much madness on black Friday.........i remember a few months back reading about the London riots where people were breaking into shops and looting expensive trainers and tv's and all manner of other crap, not a single bookstore was broken into........no surprise there........

Who needs books when they get all the things they think they need from the media and politicians?

Maybe a few that got a deal on a computer will get the calling from Avalon.

Zoe x

humanalien
24th November 2012, 18:46
I wish people would just realize that black friday
is nothing more than a businessmens holiday.

People need to go back to the original meaning of
christmas, that being the birth of christ.

Santa clause is a man made invention to rake in profits
and christmas went from the birth of jesus to getting
presents.

Stop buying stuff that you and your family don't need,
just because of christmas... I have.....

Jayke
24th November 2012, 21:52
George Carlin couldn't have said it any better

http://aqu52.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/think-about-stupid-people.jpg?w=600

778 neighbour of some guy
24th November 2012, 22:57
Thanx for this one Christian,

Disgusting and sad 18 veterans commit suicide a DAY?

365x18, thats 6570 a year, that just made me dry heave over my calculator.

Yech!!!!!!

Happy shopping, (edited due to foul language by me, i got pissed off)

7jnBrpPaZ9c

ghostrider
25th November 2012, 05:10
the store buys a shirt for one dollar, lists it for twenty , has a so called sale , marks it down to ten dollars and they think they got a really good deal. Hey i saved ten dollars , did you ? you spent ten dollars. you didn't save anything.

soleil
27th November 2012, 14:08
christian, the two first videos were removed. can you provide a gist of the secrets on black friday?? i missed watching it before it was taken down. thanks!
:tea:

crosby
28th November 2012, 07:28
as a former worker in retail, or 'retail estate' worker, i can definitely say that things are looking bad for the blokes that are sitting behind their desks wondering what is happening to their beautiful 'golden parachute plans.' ahhhhhhhhh...... the mathematics just aren't going to work anymore. these repulsive videos are a 'dying breath' of the once ever popular materialistic society. i actually took the time to read an article that scoffs at particular stores that 'shove' their gift cards down your throat when you are checking out, and why it is not good to placate them. it looks like sears is the worst beast........too bad......i used to work for the ............'s.......... i did agree with the article. again, you reap what you sow, sew???? i think both words work there.
as ever, warmest regards, from a former retail agent, corson