PDA

View Full Version : Love Everybody - Security Camera

TelosianEmbrace
24th November 2012, 19:40
I just got up early on a Sunday morning, listening to the birds cooing and chirping, and watched this short vid. It put a smile on my face and a glow in my heart, so I thought I'd share it here.

59qVXo0dQVQ

Camilo
24th November 2012, 19:43
Cool like a breath of fresh air.

Caren
24th November 2012, 19:50
Love this vid TelosianEmbrace ..especially the two friends embracing (attacks of friendship) and the guy dancing with the mop :)

778 neighbour of some guy
24th November 2012, 20:05
Thanks for posting that man, i just realised 99% of cameras everwhere in the world are capturing FAR more positive incidents 99% of the time they are turned on, this would make EXCELLENT tv btw.

Ed

Good boys, good boys, whatcha gonna do, watcha gonna do, when they are sharing you, pomtipom lalala ghehehehe.

WhiteFeather
24th November 2012, 23:41
Awesome T.E.!!!! If I May interject another video here. Please Watch This.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6Y78qIHSS8

Flash
25th November 2012, 00:46
There is a lot a beggars downtown, in my city, really a lot, mostly in summer, they come from all over. So, when you walk, you are being ask money at every corner. Most are nice, some are agressive, well, I do not give to all. I can't.

One summer, about 7 years ago, I was walking downtown with my daughter, near a health store to get some alternative medecine, when a beggar with a pretty much filled can of change asked me for money.

I answered, sorry, I can't, I have to use most of my money to buy medication to my daughter here. She needs it regularly.

Then he looked at me and put his arm forward, with his can filled with change and told me: "I am so sorry for the hardship, please, take my can for your dauhgter".

I was startled and could not believe what was happening. The beggar with a golden heart.

I am still very touched when I think of it.

I refused to take his money while I thanked him with all my heart and wished him the best of luck.

All that time, my daughter was asking me what was going on. So I explained to her what had just happened. What a lesson for her as well.

Caren
25th November 2012, 01:26
Flash, that's such a beautiful story and a wonderful thing for your daughter to experience. Wow, touched my heart. Thank you for sharing that.
A group of us are presently putting together gift bags for those in need. Things like towels, toothbrushes, warm socks etc.

MorningSong
25th November 2012, 16:14
This is one of my favorite inspirational videos. I hope you all like it too!

Hzgzim5m7oU

DeDukshyn
25th November 2012, 17:36
The first one I think is actually a Coke commercial, but damn, as much as I hate that company for getting into the business of spying, that is one cool commercial I can endorse! ;)

Great post! ;)

Sidney
26th November 2012, 15:52
Just beautiful.

And to think that yesterday I said I had run out of hope, and maybe tomorrow I would feel different (or not). Well that tomorrow is today, and after reading this thread, I do feel a spark of hope. Thank you for this thread, and sharing the positive images of life, and giving me hope.
:victory::P:hail: