PDA

View Full Version : Promise me, that on December 21st, 2012...

Dennis Leahy
26th November 2012, 04:13
Promise me, that on December 21st, 2012...

...that you will not be disappointed, because there never was any such (natural) event predicted - it was precisely the stuff of overgrown, convoluted legend. (If anything dire happens, it will be completely man-made by psychopathic madmen using this artificial date and its fear as a nefarious tool.) Promise me.

...that you will not despair, or give up, or become negative. Our positive energy, our unconditional love, our deep compassion, our playfulness, our music, our art, and our intent creates the wave we ride on. Promise me.

...that you will keep working on yourself, working for the profound betterment of humanity and environmental harmony for all other life forms on planet Earth. Promise me.

Thanks in advance, for your promise, your commitment to action.

Dennis

applecrusher1992
26th November 2012, 04:17
Absolutely. The very fact that we are still able to communicate right now and we have such a great community shows that we can make it through anytime. And we can do it with a positive attitude. :)

ghostrider
26th November 2012, 04:27
sunset dec 21 , 2012 the central sun of the milkyway will line up with our sun and it will appear to be sunset all around the horizon 360, the earth will appear to set in the middle of the sun of the milkyway. An optical illusion that happens once every 25,860 years. After that life goes on and the ptb work their evil deeds as before.

gripreaper
26th November 2012, 04:27
Apparently you missed my post here:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?52295-30-days-til-21-12-12&p=587780#post587780

So, no matter what happens, I'm ready and wont be disappointed. Remember the scene from the movie 2012 where Woodie Harrelson is standing on top of the mountain embracing the exploding Yellowstone caldera, with his arms stretched out and daring the fireballs to hit him? He says, "I have goosebumps people" before the caldera blows him away!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFL2jHzcyZs

That's me. I'll fully embrace the experience (or lack thereof) no matter what it is (or is not)

Dennis Leahy
26th November 2012, 04:38

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?52295-30-days-til-21-12-12&p=587780#post587780

So, no matter what happens, I'm ready and wont be disappointed. Remember the scene from the movie 2012 where Woodie Harrelson is standing on top of the mountain embracing the exploding Yellowstone caldera, with his arms stretched out and daring the fireballs to hit him?

That's me. I'll fully embrace the experience (or lack thereof) no matter what it is (or is not)No sir, I most certainly did not miss that post. In fact, I grabbed the text and headed over to 3 different online custom T-shirt places and tried to make a cyber-sample of a T-shirt, screen grab, and post the pic back here at Avalon. Alas, the text is so verbose (Pot------> Kettle: "Black!"), that I could not even fit half on the front and half on the back of a T-shirt (through their software.) After that much effort, I nearly wasted, er, I mean spent, another half-hour making a series of T-shirts, each with a part of the message. Eventually, I ran out of steam and the plan fizzled. But now you know. :~)

Dennis

gripreaper
26th November 2012, 04:46
Eventually, I ran out of steam and the plan fizzled. But now you know. :~)

Dennis

Yet, not even so much as a "thank you" What, you did not think this line was funny?

a tin foil hat, two flashlights and one Bob Dylan CD.

Guess I need to step up my game a bit if I'm not impressing you anymore.;)

enfoldedblue
26th November 2012, 04:52
Thanks Dennis,

I think this is an important thing to emphasize. As we have seen with the channels that are manipulated by the PTW they seem to have a pattern of putting out dates, and either lot's of scary predictions or fluffy information around what will occur on the date. Then the date arrives and.....um nothing. When people are hanging on to a date and and a promise , and not their own inner process, it becomes easier to become dis-illusioned the idea of transformation and go back to accepting that nothing will change...ever (perfect for their purposes).

Right now there is loud chatter among many channels and psychics...it seems to be saying something very big is coming...even those of very high frequency. But then again we've heard it all before. But either way I'll continue on my path to spread love through my world...

We'll be going to an end of the world party on the night...although no one attending actually thinks it is the end of the world...we just want to spend the evening having fun with friends.

Anchor
26th November 2012, 05:14
Essentially... keep wanting what you know you really want, and not on what you know you really don't want.

Does that mean you want more for yourself at the expense of others? Or would you prefer to see others benefit as a priority over oneself? This is the real deal - and it is not something that is dependent on a date.

(In "others" above, I include the planet herself!)

:)

Fellow Aspirant
26th November 2012, 05:25
Yup. Done. Promise made.
Although I expect I'll be spending a little more time than usual engaged in meditation.
And quiet celebration.
And still expectation.

christian
26th November 2012, 11:11
I find oaths and promises — even the seemingly good ones — kind of creepy, always reminds me of Matthew 5:33-37, where Jesus says:

Again, you have heard that it was said to the people long ago, ‘Do not break your oath, but fulfill to the Lord the vows you have made.’ But I tell you, do not swear an oath at all: either by heaven, for it is God’s throne; or by the earth, for it is his footstool; or by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the Great King. And do not swear by your head, for you cannot make even one hair white or black. All you need to say is simply ‘Yes’ or ‘No’; anything beyond this comes from evil.

‘Yes’ or ‘No’ — the choice one makes right here, right now.

Tony
26th November 2012, 11:20
I am committed to not believing anything.

eaglespirit
26th November 2012, 11:34
‘Yes’ or ‘No’ — the choice one makes right here, right now.

YES
http://www.leetsoftware.com/screenshots/nature3.jpg

NO
http://members.greenpeace.org/gpblog/media/513418/Forest%20destruction%20Sinar%20Mas.jpg

Nanoo Nanoo
26th November 2012, 11:40
I am committed to not believing anything.

I dont believe you : p

:-)

RMorgan
26th November 2012, 11:54
Hey Dennis,

I promise you I´ll try not to go crazy when people start to make threads with new dates for ascension.

Raf.

Robert J. Niewiadomski
26th November 2012, 11:58
I promise :) The future is now and it's made of The Light :)

Billy
26th November 2012, 12:20
I promise :) The future is now and it's made of The Light :)

I promise also. There is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in.

W-vSfwIJkjY

The birds they sang
at the break of day
Start again
I heard them say
Don't dwell on what
has passed away
or what is yet to be.

Peace

We shall all be wishing each other a Happy New Year on Jan 1st 2013. :tea:

Whitehaze
26th November 2012, 15:17
The hoopla leading up to December 21, 2012 is extremely similar to another date. Anyone remember the Y2K hoopla? At the time I worked for an ISP and my boss required that I stay and sit on top of all the servers in case they came crashing down. I missed a good New Years party because of it.

I promise I wont be missing any parties just because of December 21, 2012.

RUSirius
26th November 2012, 15:18
I promise I still wont know anything then as I don't know now either

markpierre
26th November 2012, 16:40
I promise I'll still be me. That's as much as I'm willing.
For me that date is a sunrise on the beach at the easternmost point of Australia. Alone. Though I believe that the solstice is late in the evening.
But it's that sun that I want to see. I made that appointment in 1997, so it would feel sweet for me to keep it.

The 21st has been nothing but a goalpost, a buoy. A symbol of the fact of transformation that none of us can understand, nor avoid. Sorry guys, the fix is in.
But it's been in progress for so long, that the idea of a 'sudden' shift seems funny. It's too late. It's already been a long slow pain in the ass.
But if you haven't noticed the changes in yourself and the acceleration of them through the year, you haven't been aware that what you see in the world is the same as your reactions to it.
It may not look all pretty, because it's a perfect reflection of all the fears and hopes that we still hold. That personal awareness doesn't matter.
The changes are all just passages through the things we've stored and hidden from ourselves. The fears and broken hopes. Old guilt, with an emphasis on 'old'.
Fear to forgive so many lifetimes of loss and sadness.
Fear to love our regrets.
Fear that as we open Pandora's box we might find it empty and clean.
That if we peer out there long enough and hard enough and far enough, we'll find the universe wares a permanent smile. It loves no more or less than we do.
And hoping and praying for all of those things.

It's just the strange psychology that humans ware. and the psychotherapy is working. Role playing. What's on the other side that we dread so much?
That there's more of the old? Or is it the sense of responsibility for the new? If it were up to us we'd fail, because the mind we're using invented failure.
Not because it's possible. We just made it up. Strangely because of striving for perfection.
Happily it's not up to us. We just all agree that we want it. That's easy.
Whoever is in agreement gets it, but it has to come from deep within the heart.
That the ego dies is an encouraging thought, but not to the ego. That's what death is. It's not easy or fun.

I don't know if the solstice is a pinnacle or what. It's strange that there is so much great advice over what has never happened to anyone.
What? Do we take the advice of inexperienced strangers? Or do we just follow our noses into eternity, because there's nothing else we can do. Take our own advice.
We all know when to pick a foot up and where to put it down.
Eternity is going to look like whatever it looks like. And by eternity, I only mean complete freedom from the past.
We every single one of us each do it in our own way, and that's how it has to be. Our pasts, are just our own.
But I can't deny the acceleration of everything for absolutely everyone everywhere, in their minds and/or in their world. If you need evidence, it's so very apparent.

Conscious awareness isn't doing anything. It's how you feel that creates. And what creates fearful images is being nursed from without that consciousness
by the cause of pure love. Nursed by the best healer in the universe. How can that fail?
We're not causing any change. It's causing us.

So great post Dennis. People are very confused about what it looks like to break out of a cocoon. You'll have to be a butterfly to know.
But even that butterfly will take a moment to get his bearings, and straighten his wings. He might not feel like answering questions.
You do really good and really thorough work in my opinion. I hope guys who aren't certain read this, and take on your advice.
We don't effect eternity or reality at all. Just our own dreams, and of those, just the way we dream them.

Peace of Mind
26th November 2012, 16:59
I'll always be me, I'am what I'am.

Sorry, But if 2012 is a fake It will make me a bit disappointed. Why? Because I invested so much time and energy following the 2012 theories. A couple of years ago this was the most important subject in the alternative news, THE ONE SUBJECT that created that HUGH buzz in the alternative news. Everything concerning aliens, the illuminati, star beings, dimensional entities, and corrupt governments were all wrapped around this date. We all know this!!

It’s becoming ever so clear now that this date is a hoax and/or a training exercise to promote and instill erroneous beliefs, a distraction, or a way to generate ratings and revenue. And ,some people will actually go to great axtremes just for attention alone, it's sad to say the least. We are all wired differently and that simple fact should never be taken litely, you'll be suprise at what some people do just to past the time in their boring lives. With careful examination I'm coming to the conclusion that this date was to cleverly disguise the onslaught of false ideologies into the minds of the viewers, possibly for a false flag alien agenda.

Am I the only one finding it wierd that the date is coming and going swiftly, but all the ideas that used this date as a (temporary) crutch has gotten enough attention from the naïve to somehow stay in discussions, it's very clever to say the least. Tbh, I admire many folks that have come and gone here, but when 12/21/2012 finally comes and goes (as normal), I will probably put as much energy into discrediting those responsible for this embarrassment to humanity as I did supporting it over the last few years. I have absolutely no more tolerance for deceivers; humanity has suffered long enough because of them. There are no words to describe the division this false info created for families. Many people lost a great deal of respect, trust, and love because they went above and beyond to warn and inform others about this, often going against their best judgment. Have we so easily forgotten all the messages or urgency within these whistle blowers testimonies?

What really gets to me thou, is not the lies, not the hard to prove experiences, but the lack of respect for those they are trying to persuade to follow them. There is not one apology from any of these Whistleblowers, never any admittance to their fail prophecies, nothing for the dejected blind follower to consider and/or uplift them, just silence or poor excuses. IMHO, this is despicable. Now, I understand the fact that WB’s need a certain amount of respect and patience; it’s very easy for me and others to appreciate WB’s because they are doing something for us they don’t have to. But, when you fail this hard and offer no real explanation or a sincere apology to those that have followed and failed with you, you’ll only create more enemies than friends. And the few followers left still clinging to hope will most likely be of no use anyway because not only are they disempowered, they lack common sense and the structure of facts to hang their dwindling beliefs on. How can we ever trust these WB's again, or the people that promotes them? Should we continue to be lead by wolves into our immanent down fall, or do we get serious and finally say “enough is enough already” before it’s too late!

In my mind, it makes no sense to complain and then blindly support those we are complaining about? Yes, it’s our choice, we can either keep pretending while under the strong spell of fallacy, or we can get real and start doing something worthwhile that will make you and others proud. "Use your choice wisely" is what I say.

Peace

RMorgan
26th November 2012, 17:24
I'll always be me, I'am what I'am.

Sorry, But if 2012 is a fake It will make me a bit disappointed. Why? Because I invested so much time and energy following the 2012 theories. A couple of years ago this was the most important subject in the alternative news, THE ONE SUBJECT that created that HUGH buzz in the alternative news. Everything concerning aliens, the illuminati, star beings, dimensional entities, and corrupt governments were all wrapped around this date. We all know this!!

It’s becoming ever so clear now that this date is a hoax and/or a training exercise to promote and instill erroneous beliefs, a distraction, or a way to generate ratings and revenue. And ,some people will actually go to great axtremes just for attention alone, it's sad to say the least. We are all wired differently and that simple fact should never be taken litely, you'll be suprise at what some people do just to past the time in their boring lives. With careful examination I'm coming to the conclusion that this date was to cleverly disguise the onslaught of false ideologies into the minds of the viewers, possibly for a false flag alien agenda.

Am I the only one finding it wierd that the date is coming and going swiftly, but all the ideas that used this date as a (temporary) crutch has gotten enough attention from the naïve to somehow stay in discussions, it's very clever to say the least. Tbh, I admire many folks that have come and gone here, but when 12/21/2012 finally comes and goes (as normal), I will probably put as much energy into discrediting those responsible for this embarrassment to humanity as I did supporting it over the last few years. I have absolutely no more tolerance for deceivers; humanity has suffered long enough because of them. There are no words to describe the division this false info created for families. Many people lost a great deal of respect, trust, and love because they went above and beyond to warn and inform others about this, often going against their best judgment. Have we so easily forgotten all the messages or urgency within these whistle blowers testimonies?

What really gets to me thou, is not the lies, not the hard to prove experiences, but the lack of respect for those they are trying to persuade to follow them. There is not one apology from any of these Whistleblowers, never any admittance to their fail prophecies, nothing for the dejected blind follower to consider and/or uplift them, just silence or poor excuses. IMHO, this is despicable. Now, I understand the fact that WB’s need a certain amount of respect and patience; it’s very easy for me and others to appreciate WB’s because they are doing something for us they don’t have to. But, when you fail this hard and offer no real explanation or a sincere apology to those that have followed and failed with you, you’ll only create more enemies than friends. And the few followers left still clinging to hope will most likely be of no use anyway because not only are they disempowered, they lack common sense and the structure of facts to hang their dwindling beliefs on. How can we ever trust these WB's again, or the people that promotes them? Should we continue to be lead by wolves into our immanent down fall, or do we get serious and finally say “enough is enough already” before it’s too late!

In my mind, it makes no sense to complain and then blindly support those we are complaining about? Yes, it’s our choice, we can either keep pretending while under the strong spell of fallacy, or we can get real and start doing something worthwhile that will make you and others proud. "Use your choice wisely" is what I say.

Peace

Amen brother! I make your words mine! ;)

"Am I the only one finding it wierd that the date is coming and going swiftly, but all the ideas that used this date as a (temporary) crutch has gotten enough attention from the naïve to somehow stay in discussions"

This is usual, mate. You only have to repeat a lie a certain number of times until it becomes true. The same things happened to the Nibiru stuff; Everybody knows that Nibiru is the fruit of Sitchin´s bad translation of the Sumerian tablets, but people still talk about it.

Don´t expect this Mayan calendar stuff to vanish anytime soon. People will still talk about it for at least the next two years, very possibly coming up with other "corrected" dates for its ending.

"I will probably put as much energy into discrediting those responsible for this embarrassment to humanity as I did supporting it over the last few years. I have absolutely no more tolerance for deceivers;"

I have no tolerance for these sort of people either, but independently if you try to (rightfully) discredit them or not, a lot of people will still believe them. Just think about David Wilcock and his "ascension2000" website; 12 years ( and a new haircut) later he´s still on the ascension business, stronger than ever.

"There is not one apology from any of these Whistleblowers, never any admittance to their fail prophecies, nothing for the dejected blind follower to consider and/or uplift them, just silence or poor excuses. IMHO, this is despicable."

I couldn´t agree more. I´ll eat my socks when I see one of these characters apologize for the psychological and spiritual damage they´ve caused to so many people.

"How can we ever trust these WB's again, or the people that promotes them?"

Trust only your friends and family, or people you actually know and share a life with. You can´t trust people just because they tell cool stories on youtube videos or because they have a website full of fantastic (literally) articles.

Cheers,

Raf.

Wind
26th November 2012, 17:24
Embrace the changes that are coming. There is nothing to be afraid of. Life always continues, always.

I promise you that all of us will be fine, ultimately. We are divine beings expressing ourselves here on Earth. Enjoy the ride while it lasts!

There is nothing wrong with this moment, because there is nothing else than now!

The only thing constant in life is change.

All is well.

SilentFeathers
26th November 2012, 17:36
Personally it seems to me that the 12-21-2012 hupla and rhetoric has actually slacked off a bit over the past several months compared to the last couple of years.

There's still a bit out there about it though...perhaps I'm just used to it and don't notice the "news" and articles about it so much any more.

I'll bet a can of pork and beans that the next doomsday date or date of ascension will be in November of 2013 with the passing of comet ISON......(remember Elenin?)

PS: the reason I'm betting a can of pork and beans rather than a gold bar is that a can of pork and beans may soon be more valuable than a gold bar!

conk
26th November 2012, 18:02

Dennis

Yet, not even so much as a "thank you" What, you did not think this line was funny?

Guess I need to step up my game a bit if I'm not impressing you anymore.;)I used to think nothing was impossible, but to choose only 1 Dylan CD? Hat? check. Lights? Check. 1 Dylan CD? Impossible.

Dennis: I promise.

mind-scape
26th November 2012, 18:09
markpierre , That was beautiful.

As for myself, I will be here. As I've been. Lurking all of your posts.... and infiltrating this world with everything I've got.

"Out of the Silent Planet, We are."

Camilo
26th November 2012, 19:12
Anything anybody says about it either way is pure speculation. Time will tell what the whole thing was about.

M6*
26th November 2012, 20:04
Oh me Dennis!
The "working for the profound betterment of humanity and environmental harmony for all other life forms on planet Earth"
is the Easy part. It is the part about working on myself that gives me pause to wonder. However I do Promise you that I will KEEP TRYING
on ALL of it.... one little part of it at a time. Thank you so much for being YOU! You give me COURAGE! M6*

M6*
26th November 2012, 20:10
Ha ha, Dennis!
This sounds like some crazy thing that I would do and wear myself completely OUT just to make a point!
I DO BELIEVE that TRYING is half the battle.:-) Thanks for making my day already. M6*

Kiforall
26th November 2012, 20:31
Just thinking about Xmas morning.........

Are all the presents going to be visible in the 4th dimension but us higher frequency jelly beings aren't going to be able to open them as we will be in the 5th?

The kids aren't going to be very happy lol.

Then again, Christmas day riding our dragon's through the clouds will be amazing!

Don't worry about me my feet are firmly on the ground....

At the moment.

Zoe x

Mutchie
26th November 2012, 21:28
much RESPECT Dennis !!!!

lightseeker
26th November 2012, 21:36
Dennis I don't make such promises. What i have learned in my 63 yrs so far, is that i am a spiritual being having a human experience. I have explored much within myself. and learned far more about reality than this response can possibly cover. Most importantly i have learned that all the answers to anything i want is within myself. A date on a calendar will not change what i know and continue to discover regarding the illusion we live in. This is a life journey for all of us. Each of us is a universe on too ourselves and we individually are the only one here. We learn to create within our universe, ( for me an ongoing process of wonderment and joy). Yes we all do share part of this common illusion through our conciousness but each and every one of us have the power to change it and create whatever we want. This is the WAKE UP!!. Not a date on a calendar. Have fun with creating.

Carmody
27th November 2012, 05:01

Dennis

Guess I need to step up my game a bit if I'm not impressing you anymore.;)

Only one Cd..and it's....Bobby Zimmerman. Poseur. no wonder you're expecting and embracing the end of the world.

edit: contrary to the popular belief of about 7 Bil incarnates.... there are worse worlds to incarnate on. Just sayin'. (why the last one [planet] was a daily beating, the entire life! uphill! both ways!)

gripreaper
27th November 2012, 05:57
Well you know, I've been very disappointed this year so far.

We were supposed to be picked up in black limousines and taken on a galactic joyride on a mothership, and that did not happen...Drake was supposed to phone up the military and commission them to take out all the bad guys, but that did not happen...COBRA was supposed to sprinkle stardust on the elite and render their nervous systems inoperable...that did not happen...Kettler's ET/ED's were supposed to plant a nuclear submarine land dart in front of a major monument site, sticking 300 feet out of the ground, and that did not happen...We were all supposed to get several million dollars distributed from the global settlement accounts, not a dime....

Need I continue? I don't need another disappointment, as distraught as I am already!! :rolleyes:

WhiteFeather
27th November 2012, 13:45
I promise to wait till December 23 2012. Thats the date for me. And after that date completes itself. Ill be here to hold a candle for Mother Earth and all her wonderful lifeforms. Im hopefull we can work together as a collective towards the betterment for our world and species as we head into 2013. And may we all find Love and Unity on this planet, together as "1".

SilentFeathers
27th November 2012, 13:52
Most seem to look up and outward, to the ET's or Gods for salvation, answers, and solutions......perhaps the sacred secret so many of us are seeking is downward and inward, within and under our feet, such as with our Earth Mother and ourselves.

How are we to know where we must go from here when we don't even know where we are, as we wander around lost not even knowing our Mother.....like little orphaned and lost children?

The Mother weeps with sadness.....

If 12-21-2012 should mean anything to anyone, it really should be a reminder that it's really not all about us, but more about the Earth Mother.... and her lineage.....

eaglespirit
27th November 2012, 13:59
Need I continue? I don't need another disappointment, as distraught as I am already!! :rolleyes:

Yeerrr lookin' dern good for bein' distraught : )

...and as Forrest would say,

"distraught is as distraught does"

http://blog.pivotalgrowth.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Forrest-Gump.png

n.cangiano
27th November 2012, 14:09
idk the calendar on my fridge ends on december 31st. im pretty positive that is the day the world will end.

Anchor
28th November 2012, 07:32
I am not distraught.

I planet some seeds, and soon I will be eating what has grown.

I planted some trees and in a few years expect to take advantage of their shade, and eat the fruit and nuts they make for me.

TPTB hate people that grow things, but they cant stop everyone and they can only really have a serious go at commercial ventures.

Not everyone has a chance to do these things, but even sprouting seeds and eating them is sticking it to the man in a small way.

The passing of December 21 will not change these principles too much.

Tigger
28th November 2012, 08:14
I can promise everyone that on December 21st, I'll be down at the pub playing pool. I've been looking forward to this for a long time. Because while everyone else is outside wailing at the sky and kissing some guru on the foot, I'll have the pool table all to myself :)

music
28th November 2012, 08:48
If we are energetically conscious, if we access higher consciousness, there is no doubt that something is happening, but what is happening is not the stuff of the agents of disinformation. I see the final period of 2012 as the planting of a seed. Our role is not to sit and wait to be saved, but to prepare the good earth of ourselves for the seed. We have the opportunity to collectively make a better world by using the unique energy of this region of space we now transect, and the disinformation surrounding 2012 is trying to distract us from this opportunity.

There is NO DOUBT that access to higher dimensionality has never been easier, and we would be wise to take this chance to explore the beauty of it ON OUR TERMS. Don't listen to bogus whistlebloweras and agents of distraction - LISTEN TO YOUR OWN HEART.

The world will still turn on the 22nd of December 2012, but the seed we are receiving has the potential for rapid and exponential growth after the short period preceeding the 21st. Use the time now to explore and intergrate your inner darkness ... not tomorrow, NOW. Unite the poles of the mother and the father within the heartspace and use higher consciousness to manifest good in the world. Eschew the Gods of old because all religion contains elements of disinformation and subterfuge.

The true trinity is mother/father/magic, and I have experienced the growth of magic in my own life as I work through the discarded stuff in my basement, accepting it, loving it, intergrating it. This magic has worked even to save my life. This is important. See enfoldedblue's post in the "Can theTPTB be defeated" thread.

Blessings and Love to all, don't get caught in the hype, but also, don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

music
29th November 2012, 08:15
See enfoldedblue's post in the "Can theTPTB be defeated" thread.

follows

enfoldedblue The great thing about this forum is the different perspectives that are represented. We all have our specific areas that we are attracted to and as long as we remember that they are not mutually exclusive we actually facilitate a rich multi-dimensional picture. I say this because I feel like my role (and others here) is to remind people of the of the behind the scenes perspective, which is a very important and valid perspective. However, equally important is figuring things out from a real here and now perspective.

So for my behind the scenes/ energetic perspective I would like to add something that I think as been suggested, but not I feel in an obvious enough manner. As multi-dimensional energy beings we are like fractals of God/ the Whole. This means that we contain EVERYTHING. That means that we contain the most vile and horrific aspects of humanity..as they are simply part of the ALL. However, because so many of us are afraid of some of the most horrific aspects we are not able to OWN them and thus we push them away. We fear that if we own the energy we will become it...but this is absolutely not true. We can own the energy without needing to express it. In fact if we are a strong good person we become a sort of guardian for this energy, ensuring it is not used for negative nefarious purposes. I believe that this unclaimed dark energy is what fuels TPTW....I f we all stopped fearing the darkest aspect of ourselves and brought these aspects home to the heart..we would actually be removing/ reclaiming the source of their power.

and from Paul, same thread

Paul By denying that such darkness is any part of ourselves, by projecting that rejected darkness onto "them", we instill "them" with some of our own denied power. We assume an interest in preserving them and their dark games, because they (as we see them) are a part of us (that we refuse yet to see.)

Crucial at this time. It is hard, this stuff is the stuff we couldn't deal with, but eventually we find there is nowhere left to run from ourselves or our true natures.

ThePythonicCow
29th November 2012, 08:56
It is hard, this stuff is the stuff we couldn't deal with, but eventually we find there is nowhere left to run from ourselves or our true natures.
I doubt that it is an either-or matter. It involves ourselves, it involves them, it involves both the individual and the collective, ... reality plays out at multiple levels at once.

music
29th November 2012, 19:47
It is hard, this stuff is the stuff we couldn't deal with, but eventually we find there is nowhere left to run from ourselves or our true natures.
I doubt that it is an either-or matter. It involves ourselves, it involves them, it involves both the individual and the collective, ... reality plays out at multiple levels at once.

True, when we do work on ourselves, we also heal on the collective level. So to truly love ourselves is not vanity or sin, but an act of the highest good.

Rocky_Shorz
30th November 2012, 02:33

So, no matter what happens, I'm ready and wont be disappointed. Remember the scene from the movie 2012 where Woodie Harrelson is standing on top of the mountain embracing the exploding Yellowstone caldera, with his arms stretched out and daring the fireballs to hit him? He says, "I have goosebumps people" before the caldera blows him away!

That's me. I'll fully embrace the experience (or lack thereof) no matter what it is (or is not)

ummm, stop even joking about it... you're getting too powerful...

this is the graph from Yellowstone

http://isthisthingon.org/Yellowstone/archive/2012/11/YNR_SHZ_WY_01.2012112900.gif

link (http://beforeitsnews.com/earthquakes/2012/11/whats-going-on-at-yellowstone-2446778.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=beforeitsnews)

Youniverse
30th November 2012, 04:03
I have no expectations about Dec.21/2012, only curiosity. Regardless of any prophecies I will continue to be who I am and continue the work I started. Let's not go the other way either folks, by being "too sure" the whole thing is just a hoax and something akin to Y2K. In my opinion, after studying many of the prophecies from different cultures, spiritual traditions, etc. from around the world, this is not like Y2K and some of the other doomsday paranoia we've seen in the past. Of course, I choose not to interpret any of it in a negative way so it holds no fear-based power over me. If anything, the ancients were just trying to make future civilizations more aware of natural laws and cycles so we could make better use of this time. Yes of course ascension has always been possible, but from many different sources I've read, Dec.21/2012 is a threshold where it will become easier and quicker to raise one's consciousness. That date could also be interpreted as simply being a mid-point or crest of a wave. At any rate, I would say it's good advice to look within as to how you truly feel about Dec.21/2012, all the while doing your best to block out what others have told you about it.

Youniverse
30th November 2012, 04:27
If we are energetically conscious, if we access higher consciousness, there is no doubt that something is happening, but what is happening is not the stuff of the agents of disinformation. I see the final period of 2012 as the planting of a seed. Our role is not to sit and wait to be saved, but to prepare the good earth of ourselves for the seed. We have the opportunity to collectively make a better world by using the unique energy of this region of space we now transect, and the disinformation surrounding 2012 is trying to distract us from this opportunity.

There is NO DOUBT that access to higher dimensionality has never been easier, and we would be wise to take this chance to explore the beauty of it ON OUR TERMS. Don't listen to bogus whistlebloweras and agents of distraction - LISTEN TO YOUR OWN HEART.

The world will still turn on the 22nd of December 2012, but the seed we are receiving has the potential for rapid and exponential growth after the short period preceeding the 21st. Use the time now to explore and intergrate your inner darkness ... not tomorrow, NOW. Unite the poles of the mother and the father within the heartspace and use higher consciousness to manifest good in the world. Eschew the Gods of old because all religion contains elements of disinformation and subterfuge.

The true trinity is mother/father/magic, and I have experienced the growth of magic in my own life as I work through the discarded stuff in my basement, accepting it, loving it, intergrating it. This magic has worked even to save my life. This is important. See enfoldedblue's post in the "Can theTPTB be defeated" thread.

Blessings and Love to all, don't get caught in the hype, but also, don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

I share your opinion here as well. You know, since we all live in our own unique reality, we will all see the big date in different ways and experience it accordingly. Let me ask this, does it really matter anyways whether there ever was anything to the 2012 prophecy or not? Isn't all that matters the EFFECT it has? And isn't that how we operate as human beings all the time anyways? We create our reality from our beliefs and emotions, then decide what it means to us. There will be those that are disappointed after Dec.21 regardless of what does or doesn't happen. And there will be those that continue their ascent to higher consciousness regardless of what does or doesn't happen.

Rocky_Shorz
30th November 2012, 04:32

ummm, stop even joking about it... you're getting too powerful...

this is the graph from Yellowstone

http://isthisthingon.org/Yellowstone/archive/2012/11/YNR_SHZ_WY_01.2012112900.gif

link (http://beforeitsnews.com/earthquakes/2012/11/whats-going-on-at-yellowstone-2446778.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=beforeitsnews)

Plains Exploration and Production Company (PXP) installing 130 new gas wells in the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem...

anyone close enough to check it out?

Carmody
30th November 2012, 07:21
This is dangerous. Very dangerous. Like poking grizzy bears in the eye. I guess the Czech will be in the male.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Russian scientist and a Czechoslovakian scientist had spent their whole lives studying the majestic grizzly bear. Each year they petitioned their respective governments to allow them to go to Yellowstone to study these wondrous beasts. Finally, their request was granted and they immediately flew to New York and then west to Yellowstone. They reported to the local ranger station and were told that it was the grizzly mating season and it was much too dangerous to go out and study the animals. They pleaded that this was their only chance. Finally the ranger relented. The Russian and the Czech were given cell phones and told to report in each day.

For several days they called in, and then nothing was heard from the two scientists. The rangers mounted a search party and found the scientists' camp completely ravaged. There was no sign of the missing men.

They then followed the trail of a male and a female bear. They found the female and decided they must kill the animal to find out if she had eaten the scientists, because they feared an international incident. They killed the female and cut open the bear's stomach and, sure enough, found the remains of the Russian.

One ranger turned to the other and said, "You know what this means, don't you?"

"Of course," the other ranger nodded. "The Czech is in the male."

modwiz
30th November 2012, 07:28
This is dangerous. Very dangerous. Like poking grizzy bears in the eye. I guess the Czech will be in the male.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Russian scientist and a Czechoslovakian scientist had spent their whole lives studying the majestic grizzly bear. Each year they petitioned their respective governments to allow them to go to Yellowstone to study these wondrous beasts. Finally, their request was granted and they immediately flew to New York and then west to Yellowstone. They reported to the local ranger station and were told that it was the grizzly mating season and it was much too dangerous to go out and study the animals. They pleaded that this was their only chance. Finally the ranger relented. The Russian and the Czech were given cell phones and told to report in each day.

For several days they called in, and then nothing was heard from the two scientists. The rangers mounted a search party and found the scientists' camp completely ravaged. There was no sign of the missing men.

They then followed the trail of a male and a female bear. They found the female and decided they must kill the animal to find out if she had eaten the scientists, because they feared an international incident. They killed the female and cut open the bear's stomach and, sure enough, found the remains of the Russian.

One ranger turned to the other and said, "You know what this means, don't you?"

"Of course," the other ranger nodded. "The Czech is in the male."

I love it!!!!!!!:wizard: Except maybe cutting open the female. She was just improving our genetic pool. She was on a mission from Mother Nature.

deridan
30th November 2012, 09:51
perhaps we should admit that what is incoming happens in a wave,
some instantly, (to be axcessed by various individuals at there own time once they've stepped over the barrier, every one leaves various incubation stages variously)
& especially the normative social one, the boring one, would happen last {many have different opinions of what is causative and effective, }

The23rdman
30th November 2012, 11:51
See enfoldedblue's post in the "Can theTPTB be defeated" thread.

follows

enfoldedblue The great thing about this forum is the different perspectives that are represented. We all have our specific areas that we are attracted to and as long as we remember that they are not mutually exclusive we actually facilitate a rich multi-dimensional picture. I say this because I feel like my role (and others here) is to remind people of the of the behind the scenes perspective, which is a very important and valid perspective. However, equally important is figuring things out from a real here and now perspective.

So for my behind the scenes/ energetic perspective I would like to add something that I think as been suggested, but not I feel in an obvious enough manner. As multi-dimensional energy beings we are like fractals of God/ the Whole. This means that we contain EVERYTHING. That means that we contain the most vile and horrific aspects of humanity..as they are simply part of the ALL. However, because so many of us are afraid of some of the most horrific aspects we are not able to OWN them and thus we push them away. We fear that if we own the energy we will become it...but this is absolutely not true. We can own the energy without needing to express it. In fact if we are a strong good person we become a sort of guardian for this energy, ensuring it is not used for negative nefarious purposes. I believe that this unclaimed dark energy is what fuels TPTW....I f we all stopped fearing the darkest aspect of ourselves and brought these aspects home to the heart..we would actually be removing/ reclaiming the source of their power.

and from Paul, same thread

Paul By denying that such darkness is any part of ourselves, by projecting that rejected darkness onto "them", we instill "them" with some of our own denied power. We assume an interest in preserving them and their dark games, because they (as we see them) are a part of us (that we refuse yet to see.)

Crucial at this time. It is hard, this stuff is the stuff we couldn't deal with, but eventually we find there is nowhere left to run from ourselves or our true natures.

Amen to all of this.

GloriousPoetry
30th November 2012, 20:08
Well said enfoldedblue,
It's harder for people to work on their own inner process than to believe in a date that will change everything. December 21, 2012 is the winter solstice and December 25th is when our sun is at its highest peak. I'm excited because it's another opportunity to embrace this cosmic shift.

Many Blessings,
GLORIA

Grumpy Cat
30th November 2012, 21:21
I don't think I'll be disappointed at all.

I wonder what I should do with this though: I have a blood test due on the 21st - I wonder if I should just ignore it and go home to my family, who may need me.

Dennis Leahy
22nd December 2012, 07:32
So, what's next?

...you will not despair, or give up, or become negative. Our positive energy, our unconditional love, our deep compassion, our playfulness, our music, our art, and our intent creates the wave we ride on.

...you will keep working on yourself, working for the profound betterment of humanity and environmental harmony for all other life forms on planet Earth.

Dennis

niki
22nd December 2012, 08:36
So, what's next?

...you will not despair, or give up, or become negative. Our positive energy, our unconditional love, our deep compassion, our playfulness, our music, our art, and our intent creates the wave we ride on.

...you will keep working on yourself, working for the profound betterment of humanity and environmental harmony for all other life forms on planet Earth.

Dennis

yeah, this is all beautiful and oh so wonderful,.. but unfortunately (and I'm being honest here), nothing is special about this kind of "positive" message.
I / we've heard this all the time.. even without this whole "New-Agey, Ascension, HIgher-spiritual" stuff.
so, whatever happened with the WHOLE "2012" and especially "December 21 2012" majestic, grand predictions that people here in this forum seems to be so excited & talking about?... all suddenly & 'easily' gone poof?.. where's all these "Global Shifts" things, and all the BIG/HUGE events like "Ascension to 5D, E.T intervention, Galactic LIght of Federation, HIgher-Dimensions" etc etc ??... are they all not *real*, and simply just some 'creative' human's Imaginations and wishful-thinking/hopeful/fantasy stories & theories?

yeah sure, all these "positive" messages are wow soo beautiful etc etc,
but, it still can't alleviate the HUGE evil & bad things (& reality!) in this world! including canceling-out TPTB (if there's really any...and not just another 'wishful-thinking' lunatic delusional baseless conspiracy-theory!).

I've quoted this many times, but I think it's worth to repeat it again:
"People often need DRAMATIC examples/events, to shake them out of Apathy." - Batman Begins

spiritwind
22nd December 2012, 11:33
So, what's next?

Dennis

yeah, this is all beautiful and oh so wonderful,.. but unfortunately (and I'm being honest here), nothing is special about this kind of "positive" message.
I / we've heard this all the time.. even without this whole "New-Agey, Ascension, HIgher-spiritual" stuff.
so, whatever happened with the WHOLE "2012" and especially "December 21 2012" majestic, grand predictions that people here in this forum seems to be so excited & talking about?... all suddenly & 'easily' gone poof?.. where's all these "Global Shifts" things, and all the BIG/HUGE events like "Ascension to 5D, E.T intervention, Galactic LIght of Federation, HIgher-Dimensions" etc etc ??... are they all not *real*, and simply just some 'creative' human's Imaginations and wishful-thinking/hopeful/fantasy stories & theories?

but, it still can't alleviate the HUGE evil & bad things (& reality!) in this world! including canceling-out TPTB (if there's really any...and not just another 'wishful-thinking' lunatic delusional baseless conspiracy-theory!).

"People often need DRAMATIC examples/events, to shake them out of Apathy." - Batman Begins

Be careful what you ask for. Personally I agree with Dennis. In the end, as I was before this date, I will keep working on myself instead of looking for the change to come from outside. Keeping my ship on the loving course I have set for it is enough work for me right now.

Since some have been significantly underwhelmed by their expectations for this date maybe it just means we've still got our work cut out for us. As someone who has studied astrology for many years I understand that some changes cannot be clearly seen except in retrospect and are not readily apparent. We all have our appointments with destiny, where we have to learn new skills and what used to work just doesn't seem to work anymore. This is not necessarily a bad thing. Maybe for each of us this it is a more personal thing that cannot be tied to any specific date. In fact, as I have kept an eye on the movement of planets over time in relationship to my own astrological birthchart, I don't think I've ever had anything spectacular happen on the exact date for any transit(movement of the planets over time as they relate to the planets on the day of your birth).

But I do see big changes coming for us all here on planet earth. This is not rocket science. And I do think the movement towards coming together, be it through these forums or any other way possible will in the end turn out to be a very good thing. To me this has been a time of preparation and a movement by many towards becoming more self reliant. I have personally learned much practical information here in this forum and do not feel my time has been wasted at all. Quite to the contrary, in fact. It has bolstered my overall hopes for the future.

KiwiElf
22nd December 2012, 11:36
Hmmm... this little Elf smells a Troll.... :wizard:

ThePythonicCow
22nd December 2012, 12:07
I have honestly went 'astray' from this forum starting about a couple of months ago.

(I'm quoting something you wrote 3 weeks ago :).)

Looking at your last 10 or so latest posts, on nearly as many threads, in the last couple of days, you've been scattering your disillusion widely and rapidly.

Niki - perhaps it's time you did some more reading and learning, and less splashing of your message around?

Dennis Leahy
22nd December 2012, 21:40
So, what's next?

Dennis

There is a book I read about 30 years ago, "Diet for a New America", by John Robbins, and a bonus for me (beyond the content of the book - John was one of the first 'factory food' whistleblowers) was the style in which the book was written. John basically had caught the culprits red-handed, and could have used the book as a soapbox for a well-deserved rant. But, he didn't. He chose to use a much gentler tone, a forgiving tone, and a sense that though factory farming/ranching is horrendous, we need to spend our energy moving forward, taking responsibility for as much as possible, and make sure it does not continue to be the norm.

Rubbing peoples noses in a stinky pile because they believed that Dec 21, 2012 was going to be a momentous day does absolutely no good, and really, causes a recoil and probably a permanent rift (you'll have no chance to be heard by most people after you berate them.) We all make mistakes and none of us want to be humiliated or shamed when our mistakes are discovered. You want to have a positive influence? Then, be positive, nurturing, caring, and compassionate.

Another way we can acknowledge erroneous thinking and dissipate the tension is through humor. Avalon member "Another Bob" used humor, and by placing himself first-person in the role of the tragic/comedic protagonist, allowed all who erroneously got sucked into some of the hype surrounding 12/21/12 to giggle at themselves. (See this thread: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?53428-Greetings-)

This is just another example of catching flies with honey and sparing the vinegar. The vinegar doesn't work.

Dennis

RunningDeer
22nd December 2012, 22:17
Rubbing peoples noses in a stinky pile because they believed that Dec 21, 2012 was going to be a momentous day does absolutely no good, and really, causes a recoil and probably a permanent rift (you'll have no chance to be heard by most people after you berate them.) We all make mistakes and none of us want to be humiliated or shamed when our mistakes are discovered. You want to have a positive influence? Then, be positive, nurturing, caring, and compassionate.

Dennis
Thank you, Dennis.

I'm experiencing disillusionment, and disappointment. Questioning if awakened people choose not to take the high road, then how can we expect those that are still asleep to have any desire to change?

JohnEAngel
23rd December 2012, 05:34
in keeping with what i believe to be a theme of this community, raising the vibration of this planet at this time should be a priority for those who are aware of what actually is. i pledge to spread the light of understanding and unity as i grow within each experience. so mote it be.

Debra
23rd December 2012, 10:51
Gosh, this world of show me the proof is so damaging. How can putting out into the world a loving intention ever, ever be a mistake? Not in my books, that's for sure. WhiteCrowBlackDeer I thank you and all others who are helping to anchor the awakening energies of love and courage on this earth.

I also question this assumption that nothing happened. Really? No one can speak for me, how can anyone possibly know of my full experience? Personally, I experienced something very unexpected on the 21st which in my heart and mind, i knew was connected to this cosmic arrangement - the heart beat and engine of the universe if you will - which i believe I contribute to and participate in, whether I am conscious of it, or not.

Right now, for me, the journey of being human continues and i know it comes in all shades, moving from split to unity consciousness and back to pain of split again. Letting go of what I know is a biggie for me and therefore to experience a new reality and accept change in the moment, aah .. now that is where i want to reside. You make of this what you will, zebra, and pay some attention to what you find yourself looking at.

Dennis, this thread is important because it reminds me to stay open and ready for anything that comes down the pipeline. I never expected anything with bells and whistles to occur in this period but I have been aware that this time is just part of a whole period of time and I am conscious of my own evolution, albeit in fits and starts. It is a bonus though to look around me and see subtle but beautiful evidence in others .. Of awakening to get things changed and moving and also examples of people connecting and engaging as community.

Nothing is wasted here. I am staying vigilant while sober this Xmas and looking at all the signs I find myself paying attention to.

Zeb x

Dennis Leahy
23rd December 2012, 23:14
Gosh, this world of show me the proof is so damaging. How can putting out into the world a loving intention ever, ever be a mistake? Not in my books, that's for sure. WhiteCrowBlackDeer I thank you and all others who are helping to anchor the awakening energies of love and courage on this earth.

I also question this assumption that nothing happened. Really? No one can speak for me, how can anyone possibly know of my full experience? Personally, I experienced something very unexpected on the 21st which in my heart and mind, i knew was connected to this cosmic arrangement - the heart beat and engine of the universe if you will - which i believe I contribute to and participate in, whether I am conscious of it, or not.

Right now, for me, the journey of being human continues and i know it comes in all shades, moving from split to unity consciousness and back to pain of split again. Letting go of what I know is a biggie for me and therefore to experience a new reality and accept change in the moment, aah .. now that is where i want to reside. You make of this what you will, zebra, and pay some attention to what you find yourself looking at.

Dennis, this thread is important because it reminds me to stay open and ready for anything that comes down the pipeline. I never expected anything with bells and whistles to occur in this period but I have been aware that this time is just part of a whole period of time and I am conscious of my own evolution, albeit in fits and starts. It is a bonus though to look around me and see subtle but beautiful evidence in others .. Of awakening to get things changed and moving and also examples of people connecting and engaging as community.

Nothing is wasted here. I am staying vigilant while sober this Xmas and looking at all the signs I find myself paying attention to.

Zeb xHi Zebra,

I certainly agree with the fact that it is not correct to say "nothing happened", and I agree especially with the reality that something profound may have happened for any individuals.

As we know, some folks were expecting "something" huge, intense, and external. For me the key concept was "external." Comet, CME, ET disclosure, immense catastrophic Earth change, a veil being lifted by outside energy forces from the consciousness of all of humanity... That's the something that was not on the calendar for that date. Individuals can have profound, life changing events on any day, and no doubt some of the 7 billion of us humans did experience life-altering internal transformation. It's even probable that some folks created changes within themselves, and attribute it to outside influences. Others may have gotten a burst of energy from outside forces.

The bottom line is that a number of people expressed that they were positive that something enormous and overwhelmingly positive was going to happen, and they just did not know what they would do if "nothing" happened. I offer the suggestion to re-purpose that internal energy and make something positive happen.

I suspect that Ian Xel Lungold might have the accurate explanation about what the Mayans (or their teachers) were expressing: that we are just beginning (give or take a century or two) the next level of consciousness organization.

:~)

Dennis