PDA

View Full Version : Am i Talking To Myself?

apokalypse
26th November 2012, 05:30
yesterday i have family party and few topic came on discussion like health, not enough food because of overpopulation along with Governments and with the sheep they only talk about what's on the mainstam.

throughout the discussion my head went blank and the word just can't came out of my mouth but when i get home a night sleep in bed thinking about the stuff that they talking about and these stuff just coming in my head.

All of these stuff what on non-mainstream have talked about came in to my head, with these informations came to my head i can give the whole room full of 100 people a speech about it for few hours...it's incredible.

many times i tried to think about it and get nothing but i have so many experience like this almost every week now having these thought like talking to my self what's the true nature our realities should be, all of the bull**** on Mainstream and

this make me wonder, is it me or someone else? the stuff coming in is incredible, i see it more clearly everyday now. It just started beginning of this year and i wonder what It have in store for me next year.

you can say the voice in my head...is it me or the rise of awakening?

watchZEITGEISTnow
26th November 2012, 05:46
It is awareness - use with a little caution, or you may come across as the preacher or god forbid the "conspiracy theorist".

Let them know IF they want to talk to you about anything they can, but don't let yourself be set up as the person in the room they want to collectivly poke a stick at because they can't understand the VOLUME of information that will be presented to them!

Good luck :)

Maunagarjana
26th November 2012, 06:34
It is awareness - use with a little caution, or you may come across as the preacher or god forbid the "conspiracy theorist".

Let them know IF they want to talk to you about anything they can, but don't let yourself be set up as the person in the room they want to collectivly poke a stick at because they can't understand the VOLUME of information that will be presented to them!

Good luck :)

Agreed. In these sorts of situations, I tend to dial it back a bit and be strategic with what I say just for maximum effectiveness. But I do also try in very subtle ways to slip in certain ideas in an effort to subvert their programming. Sometimes people surprise me and show that they are a little more awake than I think they are. That's always encouraging.

Tony
26th November 2012, 08:01
As the mind clears, we see more.

Libico
26th November 2012, 08:19
It can be difficult not to mentally grab someone you care about by the shoulders and shake them to help shift them out of their paradigm, but like the good advice in this thread pick and choose what you share so you don't scare away the people you are trying to help. If you do it gently, you'll be surprised how people start to slowly open their eyes. I had a wow moment the other day I'll share - with the recent situation in Israel the amount of brainwashing going on in both sides is pretty staggering, and I make my opinions to my wife pretty clear. Anyway, we were at her grandmothers with her family and she came out and mentioned how one of the rocket attacks that severely damaged an apartment building in our neighborhood was probably allowed to happen by the gov't to justify this and future operations (i.e. not enough damage was done to Israel comparing to Gaza).

Gently show them the facts of how things really are - when things stop adding up they may start to break on through to the other side.

deridan
26th November 2012, 09:15
Maunagarjana, ..would we say they are awake as us, but that fear or inner dispositions prevent them from being so,
besides, we only have so many arms. one is programmed in a way to think one lives life to merely experience more and better of it,
so-that when one enters into discussion of areas which they cannot affect (, you can buy ur prom dress, but one can't effect streams in social society, esp. try not to rock the boat if u little fishy have found a beneficial little eddy)

well i'm still programmed to think life is about getting more and better... we wouldn't be here otherwise, (so no need to polemic against common structures, just that these common structures can serve as 'blocks' in some)

are the thoughts our own or anothers. well does it matter, would we ever be precise in knowing it. does the sense of ownership or nonownership provide us with something.
but i like thoughts i've come to through DC, that to anything which we access, that there are knowledgeable 'energy assistants' to every thing we would access.

so the experience is roughly of being silent amongst them, and being flooded with thoughts in the after,
well also have this. writing is one of those 'post-to the event tools'
but watch Zeitgeists warnings in any now,...especially if those would and they could only in that fashion, come to a group attack of u

Anchor
26th November 2012, 09:33
I hypothesize that our brains are wired/conditioned to work in certain ways. Information that is available must be presented in a form that you are comfortable with and can assimilate without too much further thought. For me this seems to mean that it is done in "my" voice.

Its a personal thing.

If you were temporarily mute/lost for words - in the conversation with your family then perhaps this is a safety valve - it is not always a good idea to go too far with an audience that is not on your wavelength - on what to them, may be quite controversial - lest it get you shunned, or worst case, sectioned and in a mental institution :)

bram
26th November 2012, 10:17
One way to tell.....if the insights make life seem simpler and easier to understand, they are probably genuine insights leading you towards greater undestanding of who you are....if the insights are complicated and incerease in complexity, and if they involve elaborate conspiracies, then you are getting deeper into your mind, under the control of your ego, and leading you further away from the truth.

However, even in the second case, they will eventually lead you to realization, just by a longer route.

apokalypse
26th November 2012, 10:22
i wonder why, some people who you just meet can talk about this so called conspiracy subject for hours and doesn't matter how fall asleep they are but some people doesn't matter how hard you try you are mute or lost for word. i have argue with one guy who i only know for few days on same subject but with my family i'm mute/lost for word yesterday.

i find it interesting with some people can talk for hours but for other people you went mute or have really boring conversation who you just meet or you know. there's nothing wrong with them but it seems that you are not connected with them.

watchZEITGEISTnow
26th November 2012, 10:35
i wonder why, some people who you just meet can talk about this so called conspiracy subject for hours and doesn't matter how fall asleep they are but some people doesn't matter how hard you try you are mute or lost for word. i have argue with one guy who i only know for few days on same subject but with my family i'm mute/lost for word yesterday.

i find it interesting with some people can talk for hours but for other people you went mute or have really boring conversation who you just meet or you know. there's nothing wrong with them but it seems that you are not connected with them.

Yeah and don't forget we were all at that stage earlier on - so everyone goes through 'that'.

lol at the mute look - i hear that dude! :)

truth4me
26th November 2012, 14:06
As the mind clears, we see more.

Bingo! We have the winner!

westhill
26th November 2012, 14:24
I find even in the "good natured" joking, at my expense, still gets the information out.
They can't poke a little fun unless they heard and remembered what was said. I'll take the hits
and let the information go to work on them.