PDA

View Full Version : Yikes! Flu Shots Prevent Heart Attacks! I knew I Should'a Got One!

Hip Hipnotist
27th November 2012, 00:22
Yup, the 'experts' are at it again. Flu shots prevent heart attacks...

http://health.yahoo.net/experts/dayinhealth/shot-prevents-heart-attacks

Dang, if only I'd'a gotten a flu shot I'd'a prevented my heart attack. I knew the mercury and tons of other carcinogens were good for something but I never figured heart attacks.

Oh, well, since I already had a heart attack I guess I'm good to go. No flu shot for me. ;-)

What say YOU?

Anyone here ever had or know of someone that got a flu shot and still suffered a heart attack? Better yet, someone who got or has had flu shots and DIED of a heart attack??

WhiteFeather
27th November 2012, 00:34
Lmfao....ohh boy what will they thunk of next.

shadowstalker
27th November 2012, 03:43
Well what good is it if one don't live long enough to have a heart attack, hmmm..

Maia Gabrial
27th November 2012, 16:31
What they won't do to get people to get those flu shots! Even lie through their teeth which so many believe. Paleez!

conk
27th November 2012, 18:51
Vaccines can power a small motorcycle. They can be used to prevent cavities and eradicate toenail fungus. They can turn lead into gold. Vaccines can even emit enough light to read by late at night, then sing you to sleep with a sweet soft song. I fully expect a vaccine to run for president in 2016. Of course that might be better than Bush III.