PDA

View Full Version : DeDukshyn's thoughts on Dec 21st 2012 - a story

DeDukshyn
28th November 2012, 01:06
I'm going to present this as fiction for consideration only; (it is a personally written piece) so please don't bother calling me out on this if you disagree, but feel free to discuss, elaborate, and share personal insights .... Enjoy!!! ;)

------------------------------------------------

It was either "Conduit of Intention" or "Intentional Conduit" .. two words as a message given to me. What I need to become ...

A long time ago, I had believed that there would be an event - an "ascension" type of thingy even though what that exactly meant was and still is unknown. I have done a ton of research in my life and it makes sense if you piece together as much of the ancient scriptures, religions, Sumerian / Mayan / Indian / aboriginal ancient texts, stories and mythologies, even our "taught" mythologies such as Greek Gods, etc all play a part in a single message.

Christians call this event I refer to as "The second coming of Christ" and other religions also note of a similar type of "coming" event.

So what is it? One thing is for sure, the Powers on Earth have made it very difficult to put together this story, thus no one really knows what this means and of course it seems that every organization who knows something about this either has some weird non-related story to convince people of, or is trying to keep it hush-hush.

I have had a main source for possibly how to give consideration of all of this historical information which are the books by Ken Carey -- The Starseed Trilogy. I was first led to the book "Starseed: The Third Millennium" during a weird time in my life under equally weird circumstances. This happened directly after I began pulling myself out of a severe depression (16 years ago maybe?). The depression I suffered was caused by the void left after my belief system had collapsed completely -- I mean completely.

At that time, for a reason unknown, my entire belief system just completely collapsed. I no longer even believed in God or anything spiritual or religious. It was almost like a weird sort of amnesia. I felt cold and uncomfortable, that’s when the depression set in. And that is when I asked sincerely for answers. Almost immediately (maybe after a few months), that book was presented to me. It was weird but it was such a hauntingly familiar story that no one could even dream of, yet so familiar it was to me. This started me on The Path I still tread. A path that was not even available to almost anyone at that time.

In ancient Hindu scriptures, the Breath of Brahma (Creator) is the act of how God creates the Universe -- with first an out breath, then an in breath, where all creation is expelled from the mouth of God (so to speak), and then he breaths it all back in again and starts over with a new cycle of creation. Each cycle takes trillions of years to complete, (expansion and then contraction of the Universe).

We are currently at the midpoint between the out-breath and the in-breath. In the book, The Third Millennium, this exact midpoint is likened to the stopping point on a pendulum swing. A moment of non-time will occur at this exact moment. What is a non-time? Well the pendulum swinging is the best description I have, but it appears that at this exact moment the veil will be lifted from the eyes of humanity for just an instant, and this will allow the consciousness that has become known as the Christ to enter the minds of men (Not referring to the man Jesus - although The Christ Consciousness was first here through him, when he said "I will come again" -- this is what he meant - he wasn't the man talking, but the consciousness behind the man Jesus).

I see how all my studies into this are quite unique when you consider the "New Age" movement. Like what was done with Christianity, the same has been applied to New Age. The New Age movement has been completely hijacked. It was supposed to be about preparing for this event and the new world that will come afterwards when Human's eyes are made to see for that moment without the veil, that moment when the Christ expresses himself through those prepared to receive.

The whole purpose of life on Earth in this Creation cycle is for this moment -- it is about a billion years in the making. Consider it like this: Imagine the Universe long ago, without life of course, but giant spirally galaxies, vast beauty and distinction; imagine you are a vast spiritual consciousness, a Being of great creative abilities, one that loves to dream and explore and play, and that is why you are in this Universe - you find it beautiful and fascinating. But you can only observe it as giant but extremely complex energy patterns -- you have no eyes to see, but just "feel" the Universe's vibrations. You have a curiosity, a thought ... "Can I inhabit this beautiful Universe? How might I do that? I want to experience the details; I want to be able to Create here, not just observe ... for that I will need a physical vessel to hold my consciousness to be able to interact with physical materials." You found a planet that was deemed a vibrationally suitable place to start.

Your consciousness began to sleep and to dream the dream of Life, unconsciously working with extremely complex vibrations on a suitable Planet called Earth, to form the first molecules of DNA. And from that initial DNA, if you tendered and nurtured this dream of the "Life" enough, you hoped to be able to prepare yourself physical vessels for your purpose. Many possible vessels came and went, but the one needed to contain your vast consciousness required the capacity to be able to express unconditional Love -- this was a requirement to make the project work.

So as millions of years went by, many plants and animals came and went while you worked on raising the vibrational levels of the DNA that was contained within the planet's Life, until the creatures that developed were appropriately capable of unconditional love. Dinosaurs didn't cut it - have to get rid of those ... a few tries later ... Voila! Advanced Primates! And look, they came at just the right time ;-)

From What I can gather, at this time there was intervention, or perhaps several. The term "intervention" considers that the DNA of humans has been vastly modified from its original course of "evolution" and this concept is gathering a large support base as the evidence is everywhere. But this is not needed to gone into details here. In the book "The Third Millennium", it is said that "you"(as this vast conscious Being) stationed the Angels around the earth to come and assist with the "Awakening" process when the time was right. To Awaken your consciousness inside your Dream of Life.

There was a small miscalculation and that was the effect of the forces of separation on consciousness. It was underestimated. Many of the Angels (we can also call them "aliens" - often equally applicable), "Fell" during the process we know as the "Fall of Man". These fallen Angels had become angry at the humans - having caught the disease of over association with Fear and Ego, their new found Anger created Vengeance, and the history of the world as we know it starts about here …

These fallen Angels, having taken on Fear as a primary motivator, called themselves "God" and had Humans worship them. The stories of the "Gods" creating humans to be their "Slaves" are borne from this time. They took their anger out on humanity and stripped us of our natural DNA, and created scarcity, then offered commerce as a way to fix that problem, but it was all about taking control of the project from “God” (The Christ – our essence). They have been controlling Mankind ever since this period -- likely around 15,000 years a go to present. There were some good times before this though -- it took a while for the forces of separation to have full influence of the guiding Principalities and Humankind; the "Fall" itself likely lasted thousands of years.

These "Gods" created our current world systems, our religions, our governments. They stay well hidden these days, but our ancient history is absolutely full of records of them. Not all the Angels We stationed fell of course, and many have fought very hard against the opposing forces to keep this project on track, and alas our ancient texts are very full of these conflicts between the fallen and un-fallen Angels (very well detailed in ancient Mayan and Inca texts about the conflicts and motivations of their "Gods").

The un-fallen ones are still here working and they have attracted many other beings from across creation to be here and help restore the lost balance on Earth. They are here manually helping to raise the frequency of the Earth to help prepare us for the non-time expanse, by trying to spread as much love and to encourage and uplift human spirits so that we may have the capacity to participate in this event, for those stuck in survival mode will not even perceive the event when it happens. An open heart is required, "A cup that is already full with ego cannot be filled with God" -- I believe Jesus said something similar as well.

The End of the Mayan Calendar appears to point to the non-time expanse. Dec 21st, 2012. Why do you think (if you were ever taught this in school even) the conquistadors were sent into the Americas? It was to destroy all their history and steal all the ancient technological artefacts. They were instructed to destroy all they could, steal the rest, and take the native women and children as desired. Now think of where that order came from and why. Up to that point the Americas had been a relatively safe place for this information and the true history of the earth, the un-fallen angels had done their best to hide from the world "rulers" and continue the project, despite many conflicts and attacks on them over thousands of years (they had "flying" machines -- these were "Gods" remember?). When the conquistadors arrived, the current world "Rulers" wanted all evidence of that history of the Earth destroyed. It is easier to see why in light of the whole story.

So now here we are, mere days before this supposed "date" and what am I to believe? It all sounds like a fairy tale too weird to be remotely true (but helluva movie it would make ;-), yet almost every single puzzle piece fits over a timeframe of 15,000+ years. I have researched many, many details to support this story. Is it possible that I could have made it up? Not anymore. Like the quote by Dresden James “When a well packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over many generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.”

I was recently “told” to become a conduit of intention. I think this message may have been for my considerations for the day of Dec 21st 2012 …. ?

Flash
28th November 2012, 01:38
"Conduit of Intention" or "Intentional Conduit"

Both, simultaneously. This is a beautiful story. Easy to understand, simple to perceive.

I am thereby asking the true God, the creator, to burn all the scories that may remain in me hindering the path, in order to be that conduit of Christic consciousness.

i will repeat this continuously as much as possible. This is the intentional conduit. The conduit of intention is letting it be.

That is how I live/see it.

Thanks the unwritable name (Deduksyn, lol)

DeDukshyn
28th November 2012, 01:47
"Conduit of Intention" or "Intentional Conduit"

Both, simultaneously. This is a beautiful story. Easy to understand, simple to perceive.

I am thereby asking the true God, the creator, to burn all the scories that may remain in me hindering the path, in order to be that conduit of Christic consciousness.

i will repeat this continuously as much as possible. This is the intentional conduit. The conduit of intention is letting it be.

That is how I live/see it.

Thanks the unwritable name (Deduksyn, lol)

Thanks Flash and I think you are correct -- the meaning is equally valid both ways -- that is the great thing about receiving these types of "messages", they are right and Holy in ALL interpretations.

I also want to make clear that this moment is not really about "Ascension" in the way the hijacked New Age movement has taught us (although I believe each's experience at this point may be unique which creates unpredictability). I think it will allow (if you let it) to have full understanding. The selections you make in life after having "full understanding" will be the ones that lead you to the new world. It will give you the insight to know what is needed to be done, and the motivation to do it. There still may be much work and hardship after this even, you may not get magical powers, but your path will be made very clear.

I want to also overtly thank Simon for making a couple posts that gave me enough confidence to write this piece ;)

ADDITION: BTW did you spell it wrong to make your point or because you said it was unspellable? ;) ;) :P

Flash
28th November 2012, 02:43
If you allow me Dekushgkin (lol)

I had felt or known about being a conduit for a long time, alone, with myself, not knowing how to proceed. I would express it very inefficiently such as We are to be the transmitte, the tube geting it in, the...

Then I met someone who was saying that it is not ascension as it is descension. Universal and Christ consicousness has to incarnate on earth and we are the ones to do the job.

What a relief to understand i was not crazy nor alone for feeling this.

Then I understood that our job is to clear the passage, the conduit and the it has to do with taking of the scories that form an improper or unguided ego. In other terms, actually, it is the horse guiding the rider, while the rider should take the (leashes, the thow rope each side of the horse, rennes en français) and guide the horses. The driver is the Universal consciousness through us, the individuated soul.

I also understood, very late, that the scories had to be worked on, that it can be painful, but no way around this.

I just hope enough work will be done in time to perceive the wonderful gift we may be on the eve of getting.

ghostrider
28th November 2012, 02:44
the more i think about it, dec 21st may be just like dec 20th. The sun setting on earth all around creating an optical illusion will be used for all sorts of hoopla. just my thoughts.

DeDukshyn
28th November 2012, 02:44
Additional question clearly answered ;) ;) lol!

Flash
28th November 2012, 02:45
hope not, will tell in three weeks.

DeDukshyn
28th November 2012, 02:48
If you allow me Dekushgkin (lol)

I had felt or known about being a conduit for a long time, alone, with myself, not knowing how to proceed. I would express it very inefficiently such as We are to be the transmitte, the tube geting it in, the...

Then I met someone who was saying that it is not ascension as it is descension. Universal and Christ consicousness has to incarnate on earth and we are the ones to do the job.

What a relief to understand i was not crazy nor alone for feeling this.

Then I understood that our job is to clear the passage, the conduit and the it has to do with taking of the scories that form an improper or unguided ego. In other terms, actually, it is the horse guiding the rider, while the rider should take the (leashes, the thow rope each side of the horse, rennes en français) and guide the horses. The driver is the Universal consciousness through us, the individuated soul.

I also understood, very late, that the scories had to be worked on, that it can be painful, but no way around this.

I just hope enough work will be done in time to perceive the wonderful gift we may be on the eve of getting.

Thanks, that made me smile and vibrate a little -- because that is what it is, isn't it? It's all about being a conduit of Intention at that moment? Perhaps, but also always. In fact maybe that is all that it is (meaning it is what we need to become as a natural state in all moments)? Humans consciously becoming conduits which just happens to reach critical mass at that point in time? hmmm ..... just rambling thoughts again .. thanks for inspiring them ;) And glad to hear I am not the only one who makes sense of all this as a whole ;)

DeDukshyn
28th November 2012, 02:51
the more i think about it, dec 21st may be just like dec 20th. The sun setting on earth all around creating an optical illusion will be used for all sorts of hoopla. just my thoughts.

I'm not sure if I got you on this, are you referring to Simon's explanation? Please elaborate?

Flash
28th November 2012, 02:59
3 millions that perceive, accept and hold it in, pass it through, the cristic energies, is a large number given the situation in which most human are, including myself. I am late to do the basic work, I just hope I have done enough but believe me, I will be on the fringe of it if at all. 3 millions is a very large number.

I hope there is a large number of innocent souls, not officially awaken but yet able to perceive, accept and hold it in and pass it through, that could make the difference.

I just hope that any being that is very highly developed will be around to help. If we make it, it will almost be luck (with lots of help).

DeDukshyn
28th November 2012, 03:19

I see what you are saying now .. and my two cents is that distractions will be the name of the game. Definitely. With or without any event.

Mark
28th November 2012, 04:05
I've been looking at this for quite some time too. ;)

I like this work of "fiction".

If anything is to happen on Dec. 21st, it will of necessity have to be an "Event". Something beyond everything even science can currently postulate.

Which actually isn't that difficult, eh?

This non-time idea, or beginning of the in-breath feels appropriate. I wonder how long that "moment" of its occurrence might be? And if the methods of preparation to be ready to experience such are what people think they are?

Flash
28th November 2012, 04:07
i like your avatar Rakhyt

Good questions you have

gripreaper
28th November 2012, 04:18
I have had a main source for possibly how to give consideration of all of this historical information which are the books by Ken Carey -- The Starseed Trilogy. I was first led to the book "Starseed: The Third Millennium"

I read Ken Carey years ago and it also had a profound effect on me. Some books just resonate on all levels. His works do for me.

DeDukshyn
28th November 2012, 04:21
I've been looking at this for quite some time too. ;)

I like this work of "fiction".

If anything is to happen on Dec. 21st, it will of necessity have to be an "Event". Something beyond everything even science can currently postulate.

Which actually isn't that difficult, eh?

This non-time idea, or beginning of the in-breath feels appropriate. I wonder how long that "moment" of its occurrence might be? And if the methods of preparation to be ready to experience such are what people think they are?

From what I have gathered from the texts I mentioned is that certain individuals will (I think this depends on their capacity for unconditional Love), be given an experience, that may last moments, or many, many successions of lives dpending on what is required for that mind to fully "understand" the Creators intentions; At which point they would be either returned to their bodies or not (Chrsitian prophecy, I believe says many will "dissapear?") -- the choice would be the individuals. At least that is the impression I got from those texts. Which of course I just use to help with the "ethereal" interpretations for all this.

Interesting and I think rather appropriate question, since I rather oddly had sort of an answer ;)

As for preparation .. I have no clue, but I would say from the deepest part of my soul would be ... er ... why are we waiting for an "event?". Does this mean its OK to be half assed the rest of the time ...? I think it was written in the bible about the spitting out of the "luke warm" from the in-breath of God ... something like that. It needs to be our forever conviction to service of all. This is just my 2 cents from what seems to make the most sense ;)

For anyone who has seen what I am referring to for the "thanks" I give to Simon, he endorsed having a pen and paper handy in case of insights (suggested by another member) ... couldn't hurt! ;) He also thought most would not notice this event when it occurred. I haven't drilled him for details on what he knows on this, it's not really his expertise, but if he reads this and has more insight ... feel free ;) ;)

DeDukshyn
28th November 2012, 04:25
I have had a main source for possibly how to give consideration of all of this historical information which are the books by Ken Carey -- The Starseed Trilogy. I was first led to the book "Starseed: The Third Millennium"

I read Ken Carey years ago and it also had a profound effect on me. Some books just resonate on all levels. His works do for me.

Yes me too. But I only used his works as the backdrop for finding evidence (well that is how I started -- I FULLY resonate with all his works). Everywhere I looked only more evidence mounted that that which he indicated was the truth ... all our ancient history will support it .. and then it all makes sense compared to the history we are taught -- which is very confusing, especially the religious aspects.

I found the works of Ken Carey the guide that helped me piece the puzzle ... ;) ADDITION: And to make me see that there is both an ethereal and a physical side to this story -- which seem very different from each's perspective -- which adds to the initial confusion.

Carmen
28th November 2012, 04:33
Ahh, Deduksyn, Ken Carey's books I have read and re- read dozens of times and they continue to inspire. Each time I perceive an expansion in myself I go back and read these books again and understand them at a whole new level, fabulous!

DeDukshyn
28th November 2012, 04:40
Ahh, Deduksyn, Ken Carey's books I have read and re- read dozens of times and they continue to inspire. Each time I perceive an expansion in myself I go back and read these books again and understand them at a whole new level, fabulous!

I do the same thing .. I noticed a weird phenomenon with them ("The Third Millennium" most notably) ... the message changes to suit your level of understanding ... I have literally read at least 3 completely different books from that one, and then also had a few different variations, each of them kept raising my understanding.

ADDITION:

The message doesn't actually change, but your interpretations may to make it seem that way .. some truths are needed to be learned in succession, because the mind is often only able to receive so much at any given time or in any given state. - thanks Carmen for pointing out the potential confusion with my metaphor ;)

Flash
28th November 2012, 04:59
Conduit of intention and intentional conduit: check the here and now thread, there is nothing to it and everything to it, Carmody explains he has been there back and forth. No special time needed, just special preparation, counted in years or lifegtimes.

May be 2012 is just about it being easier for everyone in the futur.

crosby
28th November 2012, 07:11
DeDukshyn, thank you so much for this. i am seeing things 'a little more clearly now' because of reading your words. this helps me tremendously. i so appreciate reading this. i am passing it on........and on.......and on.......
loving warmth and regards, corson

Cristian
28th November 2012, 15:20
So I’ve read DeDucksing ‘s fictional story … :)

Of course is fiction, after all the people we look up to, already said there is nothing special about this December.
David Icke repeatedly spoke about 2012 being “another Y2K”. And I respect this man, his work and his courage.
And Bill, and Inelia and many others said this shift , this change, will take generations. And I always agreed with that. And I still believe “mass ascension” is an ego driven idea .

But there is something weird going on. In my dreams I often create ocean like landscapes , with beautiful beaches , and birds flying and everything. Whatever I think turns into reality. And I’ve done some crazy things and I’ve created weird stuff sometimes. I created dreams within dreams, I sometimes melted my being into whatever reality I created. So I was the wind, the rocks, the sand, and the ocean, all at the same time.

Everything starts with an idea.

And maybe this will be the “ December Paradox”. The paradox of creating the very thing we expect to happen. This focus about an idea , focus from the past ,from the present, and from the future.

Everything is possible.

There are events and things more probable to occur and there are wild and crazy events that are less probable, yet not impossible.
So I say, let’s go crazy about this December stuff, expect nothing but wish for everything.

Let’s dream another dream for humanity.

DeDukshyn
28th November 2012, 16:35

Of course is fiction, after all the people we look up to, already said there is nothing special about this December.
David Icke repeatedly spoke about 2012 being “another Y2K”. And I respect this man, his work and his courage.
And Bill, and Inelia and many others said this shift , this change, will take generations. And I always agreed with that. And I still believe “mass ascension” is an ego driven idea .

But there is something weird going on. In my dreams I often create ocean like landscapes , with beautiful beaches , and birds flying and everything. Whatever I think turns into reality. And I’ve done some crazy things and I’ve created weird stuff sometimes. I created dreams within dreams, I sometimes melted my being into whatever reality I created. So I was the wind, the rocks, the sand, and the ocean, all at the same time.

Everything starts with an idea.

And maybe this will be the “ December Paradox”. The paradox of creating the very thing we expect to happen. This focus about an idea , focus from the past ,from the present, and from the future.

Everything is possible.

There are events and things more probable to occur and there are wild and crazy events that are less probable, yet not impossible.
So I say, let’s go crazy about this December stuff, expect nothing but wish for everything.

Let’s dream another dream for humanity.

I agree! No harm in trying!

And just be clear that which I speak of is not really an "ascension" event from what I understand it, but rather a major turning point from a connection event that will leave many with a new found direction, confidence and motivation about how to proceed to create the new world. It is the Elite's programming that automatically cause a mind to shift to the "New Age Ascension versionS" and thus the subsequent thoughts on that. Why would they have this be done? ;) ;)

Kiforall
28th November 2012, 16:55
Hi DeDucshyn, Your research has probably taken you full circle to what you knew as a child.

You have already acknowledged my Son is like a younger version of you, or are you an older version of him.

If I was to tell you the moon will stay here with Earth but the reason you don't like the moon is that where you came from didn't have a moon could you take yourself back before outer influences affected your memories?

He remembers a place where there was no moon, a place where heaven is a place that exists and you don't die to get there.

How big were the ancient civilizations?

How many remains have been found?

Where are the rest of the bodies?

Who knows what energy the galaxies alignment will cause and what effect this will have on frequency, dimensions etc.

These children seem to know what is coming and if other people out there are closely bonded to them I think they will also know that we are about to understand a knowledge that should never have been allowed to leave us, I don't think it has truly.

When you read or hear something that jitters the heart it is true.
This can be good or bad news, false education has never been able to remove this intuition, this intuition is alive in the DNA of the pure at heart.

I feel that people who expect the whole of humanity will experience something Dec 21st are expecting too much, another 20 odd thousand years may be necessary for some. But the new children are helping quite a few to get on board for this cycle. It's like harvesting stars.
Only pick the ones that are ripened or nearly ripe. The other's will be left to mature.

When I ask the right questions I seem to get an answer I already knew.

Zoe x

DeDukshyn
28th November 2012, 18:42
... No special time needed, just special preparation, counted in years or lifegtimes.

Flash, Yes, I agree!

This is exactly what I (more accurately) understand the "non-time expanse" to be .. an opening in Time to accept that special preparation. As I responded to Rahkyt, I understand the non-time expanse to allow an experience of from moments of an experience, up to successions of lives (whatever is required to allow the learning needed to be compatible with the Christ consciousness)), to allow this understanding, this preparation to come to individuals within that instant of non-time -- not in actual many lives on our current timeline (although natural evolution of the mind works in this way for certain as well, many lives are needed on the current timeline, at the current pace).

DeDukshyn
28th November 2012, 19:12
Hi DeDucshyn, Your research has probably taken you full circle to what you knew as a child.
A lot of the way yes, but you have to understand that as a child I had no reference points -- none whatsoever. To me and the people around me I just had the greatest imagination anyone had ever seen, and I was like "Ya! I have a great imagination!". So much of that which I had as a child was lost as fantasy and not retained. I was in my late 20's already before I recalled that I used to astral travel as child -- I had to learn that astral travel was real first, before I could even have that memory, because as one grows up, they are taught that if you do not have words for something -- it is not real.

If I was to tell you the moon will stay here with Earth but the reason you don't like the moon is that where you came from didn't have a moon could you take yourself back before outer influences affected your memories?

He remembers a place where there was no moon, a place where heaven is a place that exists and you don't die to get there.

Don't get me wrong, I don't have dislike for the moon. Although it's not unreasonable that it has been "put" there considering all the moon / earth anomalies that should never have been, yet they are ... What you describe is not unfamiliar to me, yet at the same time I'm not a practiced psychic / seer -- especially these days, however I will try this exercise on my next major meditation ;)

How big were the ancient civilizations?

How many remains have been found?

Where are the rest of the bodies?
I assume these questions are a part of the above exercise?

Who knows what energy the galaxies alignment will cause and what effect this will have on frequency, dimensions etc.

These children seem to know what is coming and if other people out there are closely bonded to them I think they will also know that we are about to understand a knowledge that should never have been allowed to leave us, I don't think it has truly.

When you read or hear something that jitters the heart it is true.
This can be good or bad news, false education has never been able to remove this intuition, this intuition is alive in the DNA of the pure at heart.

I agree, I now have a fully developed "resonance meter" -- it's not really a BS meter, but when lost truths are remembered, it goes off. I have no doubt that almost all humanity has some at least subconscious inkling that something has been "lost" -- we all feel it, and that is why we all search.

I feel that people who expect the whole of humanity will experience something Dec 21st are expecting too much, another 20 odd thousand years may be necessary for some. But the new children are helping quite a few to get on board for this cycle. It's like harvesting stars.
Only pick the ones that are ripened or nearly ripe. The other's will be left to mature.

When I ask the right questions I seem to get an answer I already knew.
Zoe x

I agree with you here -- My personal opinion is that if this event is to occur, perhaps only a fraction on Earth will be participating, and of those, many will have no recollection of it, but will be dramatically changed in some ways moving forward - an expanded outlook on life and reality that will be needed to help facilitate the building of the new world. Perhaps less still will fully remember it, and the rest of the population will likely say it never happened ... ;)

Kiforall
28th November 2012, 20:21
How on Earth do you do the quotes then writing etc etc.
Still a newb on Avalon me thinks.

I think I'm trying to put myself into a position of understanding where a child would be if they were unable to discuss their imagination with an adult.

I have been lucky with my kids because they trust me not to rip their ideas to pieces.

Apparantly that's why my Son chose me and thank god he could tell me what he knows.

I don't believe his knowledge is just imagination in a made up sense and I wonder where children that carry a higher knowledge would be now if they were listened to as children.

I'm not saying all parents have an inability to listen but I can imagine there are a lot of children out there who would be told not to be so silly or told that they have a wild imagination so many times that the children stop expressing themselves, which will eventually lead to them closing the ties they have with a higher conciousness.

I've just asked my Son about getting you back to your childhood knowledge and he says to look at photographs of yourself as a child and sleep on it (not the photo lol). He doesn't believe deep meditation is necessary.
Things will come back as you are ready to know the details.

The questions regarding ancient civilisations are more a point of, there seems to be no answers.

Does this mean they went somewhere??

Zoe x

Grumpy Cat
28th November 2012, 20:34
I always had an instinct that society didn't feel 'right' to me since I was about 13, and, 9 years later I turned out to be right. There are a great deal of unknown forces at work in the world now, I realise that. There's a reason I've been fascinated by the Romans and secret societies, to the point that I'd play countless PC games regarding them, as well as that of science fiction such as Star Trek.

I also believe (know?) that I was a Roman soldier in a past life and it took me many, many lifetimes to realise the truth of the world as it is. The Empire still stands tall...

I wonder if they have anything to do with the 21st...

The song Luna by Alessandro Safina also holds incredible resonance with me, for some reason.

Spiral
28th November 2012, 20:53

I think I'm trying to put myself into a position of understanding where a child would be if they were unable to discuss their imagination with an adult.

I have been lucky with my kids because they trust me not to rip their ideas to pieces.

Apparantly that's why my Son chose me and thank god he could tell me what he knows.

I don't believe his knowledge is just imagination in a made up sense and I wonder where children that carry a higher knowledge would be now if they were listened to as children.

I'm not saying all parents have an inability to listen but I can imagine there are a lot of children out there who would be told not to be so silly or told that they have a wild imagination so many times that the children stop expressing themselves, which will eventually lead to them closing the ties they have with a higher conciousness.

I've just asked my Son about getting you back to your childhood knowledge and he says to look at photographs of yourself as a child and sleep on it (not the photo lol). He doesn't believe deep meditation is necessary.

The questions regarding ancient civilisations are more a point of, there seems to be no answers.

Zoe x

Hi, your last two posts reminded me of conversations I had with my youngest brother when he was still a child, he had vivid memories of his previous life in the Andromeda system, this was nearly 20 years ago, so he didnt get it off the internet.

He would tell me all sorts of stuff, & we would share lucid dreams, something I have never experienced before or since, I now think he was one of the "Star kids" that have incarnated here to try & turn things around, unfortunately he has forgotten all this now & is very ill.

(at the bottom right of each post you will see a button marked "reply with quote" , press this, and that post will appear in the "quick reply" box you write in, you can trim the quote down if you so desire, but don't delete the quote words at the beginning & end.)

DeDucksong, thats a very interesting piece you opened with.

Just over a year ago I was of the opinion that all of this 2012, love & light & new age stuff was utterly delusional hogwash.

Then I had my leg broken whilst standing still in my bathroom alone, and everything rapidly started to change.

Whilst I very much doubt we are all going to get 7 foot tall crystal bodies, we are on the threshold of a very special & very rare opportunity, and its open to all who are open to it.

I don't think we can even imagine the ramifications of the possibilities that will be ours for the taking.

There may be something in this;

“After this, the man brought me back around to the east gateway. Suddenly, the glory of the God of Israel appeared from the east. The sound of his coming was like the roar of rushing waters, and the whole landscape shone with His glory. This vision was just like the others I had seen, first by the Kebar River and then when he came to destroy Jerusalem. I fell face down on the ground. And the glory of the Lord came into the Temple through the east gateway.” Ezekiel 43:1-4

The "Temple & the Eastern gate" usually attributed to the return of Christ is obviously an allegory & could well allude to this upcoming event.

Kiforall
28th November 2012, 20:54
I always had an instinct that society didn't feel 'right' to me since I was about 13, and, 9 years later I turned out to be right. There are a great deal of unknown forces at work in the world now, I realise that. There's a reason I've been fascinated by the Romans and secret societies, to the point that I'd play countless PC games regarding them, as well as that of science fiction such as Star Trek.

I also believe (know?) that I was a Roman soldier in a past life and it took me many, many lifetimes to realise the truth of the world as it is. The Empire still stands tall...

The song Luna by Alessandro Safina also holds incredible resonance with me, for some reason.

And I bet it feels good to share the belief of being a Roman soldier with others who aren't going to laugh.

I was drawn into researching the ancient monuments found in China and ended up finding a Youtube clip about some Mummies that had been discovered. I'm sure I lived there, possibly even one of the bodies that was revealed. It just felt too close to the bone.

The thing is if reincarnation is possible which to some seems far out how much far out is possible?

Dec 21st/22nd 2012 could be far,far out ;)

Zoe x

DeDukshyn
28th November 2012, 21:41

Zoe x

The fancy quoting takes a wee bit of tag editing, but it really isn't that hard. I wouldn't worry about it.

Tell your son thanks, I will try his suggestion!

Actually I think there are some answers to those questions ... let me try with some "imagination" ;-)

I skipped over the details about intervention, as I didn't want to distract from the continuity that my story needed to be effective. I'll throw out some ideas here, but I don't have all the answers or all the proof, for considerations:

The "Angels" we stationed to assist with the awakening we can call aliens. There is no difference except one is an ethereal viewpoint and one is a physical one. If we need to dualize it, fallen Angels - STS ETs and un-fallen Angels = STO ETs. Likely beings of all sorts here.

When the advanced primates were deemed ready, I believe the intention was to modulate their DNA to assist with the awakening process, or preparation for the Christ consciousness. I believe this was done. I also believe a lot of conflict began after this process, our Sumerian texts tell the tale for those that have read the interpretations. At this point the Earth is inhabited by advanced humans and our brethren "the Angels" alike. All in physical form. This is the time where our memories of Atlantis Mu and Lemuria are from.

Due to an over association with the physical realm, an over-importance of value placed on the illusion of the physical realm started to occur, we all began to get amnesia, we became distracted from the project as the matter fields where apparently a "hell" of a lot of "fun" -- too much perhaps ;).

As this over association with physical continued, egos became more powerful, and beings became motivated by fear. and as mentioned, some became angry at the whole Project, the Christ consciousness being, and especially humans, as it was our fault they had caught this disease (so they determined). At this point in time the fallen ones chose to hijack the project. Many great wars ensued and the earth was eventually "cleansed" (likely by the fallen Angels as a war tactic) in a great deluge. Most humans were destroyed and the ones allowed to proliferate, had already been genetically altered -- reduced. Human population on earth was reduced to several thousand -- this helped ensure that the Fallen ones would be able to keep control over humanity in the future.

Keep in mind, that before the great deluge, that atmosphere of earth was very different, it was protected. This allowed lifespans to be measured in thousands of years - physical death is also a side effect of carrying an ego with your mind through your whole life - perhaps these two phenomenon are tied together (perhaps the change in the atmosphere had a further effect of separation on consciousness). Just this longevity alone allowed vast learning and the building of some great civilizations - there didn't need to be a lot of beings, and thus not a lot of deaths / bodies.

Our "history" starts not long after. As humans began to rebuild their civilizations, they tried their best to carry over as much info from the old world as they could, hence we have our ancients putting vast amounts of resources into trying to preserve these "Myths", as we call them.

After the great deluge, an unfallen one moved to the Americas and worked with the humanity that had survived the deluge (the deluge is a major part of native American myths and ancient history - it's not a "Christian" thing). Their legend goes that their civilization was started by a "God" who climbed out of a box from the ocean and built great cities of stone while he slept from a dream state (the original Macchu Piccu). He taught them astrology and other ancient cycle keeping, astronomy, agriculture, art etc. There are many great and many still hidden cities in the Americas from this time.

A man who climbed from a box from the ocean with the purpose to re-start a great civilization? ... Noah? or perhaps one of many "Noah's?" Here's some evidence this is true: Lake Titticaca - the worlds highest navigable lake, is situated on top of a mountain in Peru. This lake was once filled with seawater. There are freshwater "versions" of plants and animals in that lake that are only known in salt waters. All indications point to the fact that lake was filled with seawater somehow once, and due to its extremely low turnover rate (over 1000 years), some of the sea life it contained was able to adapt and become freshwater variants, where none are known anywhere else on earth. This is verifiable as well.

If one reads the interpretations of the ancient American texts over a period of several thousand years, an interesting tale is weaved. It tells of the above creation myth, but it also tells of another "God" who arrived afterwards. A fallen one. Who sought to destroy all the previous work that had been done. Apparently this conflict lasted quit some time as well, as it appeared that wherever this unfallen one went, his nemesis followed and changed the course of the civilizations to evil "secular" ones -- establishing satanic rituals, sacrifices, cannibalism, etc. This is all verifiable BTW .. the book "Gods of the New Millennium" by Alan Alford takes a historical look at these cultures and the translations of their ancients texts and myths - this is the story they tell ...

Did one of these cultures make craft and leave? possibly ... did they ascend? Not sure what that even means in this context ... But it certainly appears some of these cultures vanished very suddenly. Leaving no bodies.

So before the great deluge -- wasn't a whole lot of humans at that time .. 144,000 were initially "made" I think? And due to the longevity of that time, there was little need to be procreating or making more. The deluge / Atlantis disaster wiped out that which was there -- perhaps the key is under the ice in Antarctica. It wasn't covered in ice back then.

South America is full of lost great ancient civilizations and more are being discovered. But to find anything that occurred before the deluge would be difficult.

Just a thought ;) I might be wrong ;) But try to prove me wrong before saying anything ... you might be surprised at what you find along the way .. ;)

Does anyone want to ask how this "deluge" may have occurred? Perhaps when the moon was moved into place? Or what about the icecap of Antarctica melting from the center, creating a giant wall of ice around the continent, until the wall could hold no more, creating a giant global tsunami? This last one is a current scientific theory that is being studied.

DeDukshyn
28th November 2012, 21:57

synchronifically, (I made it up just now ;)) I made a post in the Here and Now thread about how the "Roman Gov't" (or who-ever was behind it) is still in power. There is an old Star Trek episode that makes you really consider this actually -- it seemed to me to be a message from Gene Roddenberry to the masses - he wrote that particular episode himself. I'll post the link here if I can find, but don't hold your breath ;)

Kiforall
28th November 2012, 22:14

Zoe x

Hi, your last two posts reminded me of conversations I had with my youngest brother when he was still a child, he had vivid memories of his previous life in the Andromeda system, this was nearly 20 years ago, so he didnt get it off the internet.

He would tell me all sorts of stuff, & we would share lucid dreams, something I have never experienced before or since, I now think he was one of the "Star kids" that have incarnated here to try & turn things around, unfortunately he has forgotten all this now & is very ill.

(at the bottom right of each post you will see a button marked "reply with quote" , press this, and that post will appear in the "quick reply" box you write in, you can trim the quote down if you so desire, but don't delete the quote words at the beginning & end.)

DeDucksong, thats a very interesting piece you opened with.

Just over a year ago I was of the opinion that all of this 2012, love & light & new age stuff was utterly delusional hogwash.

Then I had my leg broken whilst standing still in my bathroom alone, and everything rapidly started to change.

Whilst I very much doubt we are all going to get 7 foot tall crystal bodies, we are on the threshold of a very special & very rare opportunity, and its open to all who are open to it.

I don't think we can even imagine the ramifications of the possibilities that will be ours for the taking.

There may be something in this;

“After this, the man brought me back around to the east gateway. Suddenly, the glory of the God of Israel appeared from the east. The sound of his coming was like the roar of rushing waters, and the whole landscape shone with His glory. This vision was just like the others I had seen, first by the Kebar River and then when he came to destroy Jerusalem. I fell face down on the ground. And the glory of the Lord came into the Temple through the east gateway.” Ezekiel 43:1-4

The "Temple & the Eastern gate" usually attributed to the return of Christ is obviously an allegory & could well allude to this upcoming event.

DEDUCKSONG :lol: Priceless.

Dear Spiral, what a shame about your brother, my heart goes out to you both.

My Son began opening up to me a couple of months before my daughter who is 18mths older and I'm sure it has taken her longer because she seems to attract negative energy easily and is able to use it, just like me. It's then very difficult to get out of the habit.
I must admit I checked all the history on her phone when she started telling me stuff about Mayan pyramids, crystal pyramids in Atlantis etc. because I thought she was just feeling a bit of sibling rivalry but there was nothing, it is coming from her.

It's a pity I don't have longer than a few weeks, I could write a book and make thousands. LOL

Zoe x

DeDukshyn
29th November 2012, 01:49
It's a pity I don't have longer than a few weeks, I could write a book and make thousands. LOL

Zoe x

?????!
Are you succeeding your body??

DeDukshyn
29th November 2012, 01:55
Simon Parks -- of apparent alien expertise had a few comments I'd like to share that seems to me to tie in just a little bit to my initial story and this "event" that seems may be probable ... I was a bit surprised about these comments and how his story may actually all tie in ...

Simon wrote here: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30323-Simon-Parkes-about-Mantis-Aliens-Reptiles-and-other-aliens.&p=587365&viewfull=1#post587365

Hi, Its a pleasure to chat with you,
Your brave, and courageous, dont be angry............

In around 4 weeks time Humanity will get a little " lift" when each person will see things very differently, however this effect will not last long and only some of the population will build on this experience, from this moment on the cat is out the bag so to speak. Critical mass refers to the number of Humans who start to question the systems and methods that are in to controll the populace.

And here ... http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30323-Simon-Parkes-about-Mantis-Aliens-Reptiles-and-other-aliens.&p=587857&viewfull=1#post587857

Yes,
The peak will be 12.00 noon on the 22nd December of this year, (or there abouts). But dont fall for all the " New age" stuff about portals opening and everyone running around kissing each other. the trurth is every human will for a very short time period have the controlling materix lifted off them - a pen and paper, hmmm, a good idea that way you can write down your ideas - 75% of the humans will forget what happened to them, the remaining 25% will joing together and develope.
I hope this helps,
Simon.

And most interestingly here: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30323-Simon-Parkes-about-Mantis-Aliens-Reptiles-and-other-aliens.&p=587860&viewfull=1#post587860

Hi Carol,
I will look into this, many thanks.
Please - I wish all of you to know - the CERN ( hadron Collider) was built for one purpose and one purpose only, its all about time.
This device was built to prevent Humans from "assending". To be exact to stop the start of the process.
all my secreats coming out now, sigh (bold emphasis mine)

DeDukshyn
29th November 2012, 02:02
I also found this in the texts from Ken Carey's second book I think -- written in 1978

It has been said in the prophecies that the time of these
things would not be until "the lightening that lighteth
one particle that was bound under heaven, shineth forth
and lighteth another part under heaven," and that when
this took place, the coming was near at hand. Those who
have ears, let them hear. Those who have eyes, let them
read the word of God illuminated by the lightening that
was once bound in one particle of matter. Let them know
that the time is here.

I'm not sure if means anything ... But I'm finding all of this quite fascinating ... ;)

Kiforall
29th November 2012, 02:03
Simon Parks -- of apparent alien expertise had a few comments I'd like to share that seems to me to tie in just a little bit to my initial story and this "event" that seems may be probable ... I was a bit surprised about these comments and how his story may actually all tie in ...

Simon wrote here: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30323-Simon-Parkes-about-Mantis-Aliens-Reptiles-and-other-aliens.&p=587365&viewfull=1#post587365

Hi, Its a pleasure to chat with you,
Your brave, and courageous, dont be angry............

In around 4 weeks time Humanity will get a little " lift" when each person will see things very differently, however this effect will not last long and only some of the population will build on this experience, from this moment on the cat is out the bag so to speak. Critical mass refers to the number of Humans who start to question the systems and methods that are in to controll the populace.

And here ... http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30323-Simon-Parkes-about-Mantis-Aliens-Reptiles-and-other-aliens.&p=587857&viewfull=1#post587857

Yes,
The peak will be 12.00 noon on the 22nd December of this year, (or there abouts). But dont fall for all the " New age" stuff about portals opening and everyone running around kissing each other. the trurth is every human will for a very short time period have the controlling materix lifted off them - a pen and paper, hmmm, a good idea that way you can write down your ideas - 75% of the humans will forget what happened to them, the remaining 25% will joing together and develope.
I hope this helps,
Simon.

And most interestingly here: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30323-Simon-Parkes-about-Mantis-Aliens-Reptiles-and-other-aliens.&p=587860&viewfull=1#post587860

Hi Carol,
I will look into this, many thanks.
Please - I wish all of you to know - the CERN ( hadron Collider) was built for one purpose and one purpose only, its all about time.
This device was built to prevent Humans from "assending". To be exact to stop the start of the process.
Do you think that " they" would have spent the huge amount it cost to build it to discover dark energy, when they already have it, oh they do have it, Near where I live is a deep mine shaft ( go google) Boulby mine - the US government ownes the lower shafts of this British Mine ! and its leaked out that they have dark energy down there - its even in official news ( go google) Boulby mine dark matter - so they dont need the CERN for that - another rteason I live where I live.
all my secreats coming out now, sigh

It's nice to see so many of us are singing from the same hymn sheet ;)

Zoe x

DeDukshyn
29th November 2012, 02:11
I also found this in the texts from Ken Carey's second book I think -- written in 1978

It has been said in the prophecies that the time of these
things would not be until "the lightening that lighteth
one particle that was bound under heaven, shineth forth
and lighteth another part under heaven," and that when
this took place, the coming was near at hand. Those who
have ears, let them hear. Those who have eyes, let them
read the word of God illuminated by the lightening that
was once bound in one particle of matter. Let them know
that the time is here.

I'm not sure if means anything ... But I'm finding all of this quite fascinating ... ;)

I should have made this more clear ... I think what is in this quoted text is possibly referencing the use of the CERN LHC ... Doesn't it? Also another very interesting tidbit is that the HLC is set to go offline after the end of 2012 .... I guess not quite as useful after that? ... Or they know it will need repairs after deflecting the "event" like what happened in 2008? (just a rambling thought that may not mean anything ...) - I don't know this, but things are really starting to add up in fascination for me .. I hope there are others who can relate ... ;)

Kiforall
29th November 2012, 02:37
It's all about human potential and even the PTW underestimated it.

They believe they can hide underground whilst whatever huge disaster hits Earth on Dec 21st 2012.

Their first mistake was to be fearful (they had nothing to fear from a disaster the only disaster that was going to happen was society)

Lose Lose situation for the Elite.

Their second mistake was to think that they could wage war on the survivors of the disaster.

There will be no significant disaster. Maybe a bit of rock and roll but if you're dancing you'll not notice it.
Unless that is, you are buried deep underground :pout:

So in that respect, Lose Lose. The survivors will be plenty.
Infrastructure underground-who knows?
Will the drones still be controlable?
Will Harp still cause manipulation of our weather systems

Who cares, they've seen what humanity is capable of. They've acknowledged that enough of us understand the energy at our fingertips :cool:

The third mistake and here in lies the question. Will they be forgiven?

And if not could we at least try to save some innocent children involved in this sick pride?

Zoe x

Carmen
29th November 2012, 03:06
Um, D, I think the truth has always been in Ken Carey's books, it's just that our consciousness awareness expands, deepens, realises at an ever expanding evolutionary rate. So, it seems as though the message changes but to me it is us who are changing, at an ever increasing speed.

DeDukshyn
29th November 2012, 03:09
Um, D, I think the truth has always been in Ken Carey's books, it's just that our consciousness awareness expands, deepens, realises at an ever expanding evolutionary rate. So, it seems as though the message changes but to me it is us who are changing, at an ever increasing speed.

That certainly makes sense considering that in the text it is said that (possibly paraphrased, doing my best) "even these words are a mere conceptual tool that too will eventually need to be cast aside", indicating exactly that is exactly what you speak. I meant that as well, but the metaphor I used I guess didn't relay that ;)

Tane Mahuta
29th November 2012, 13:46

Concur...

This too is what am doing.

Creating the world I want to see in my mind,

removing all that does not honour life.

healing the planet, becoming a Galactic Civilisation

& finally...being a free Human Being

"Awesome thoughts Dukshyn"

nuff said

TM

DeDukshyn
29th November 2012, 17:58
There are many worldwide meditations happening on that date, that may be something we could all consider participating in (but make sure to find the group that feels "right" to you to participate with if you choose to do this).

Yes I agree with both Tane and Chris -- holding in your mind the correction of true path for humanity will lead us there.

On Kiforall's thread about "Envisioning a future Earth" (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?52083-How-Each-Of-Us-Envisages-a-Future-Earth.) I posted the below, which I think relates to all this, I think it is very important to always be creating the New World and to hold that vision in your mind and thoughts throughout all the daily activities you do ... my 2 cents ;)

I don't now how many people out there can fit into this category to have this experience, if you've ever done a lot of running through the forest or extreme sports you will be able to relate.

When I was young, I used to spend a lot of time running through the forest. I mean full out - running like a deer straight through or around any hazard, even barefoot. As I got older, I noticed that I became less and less skilled at doing this, until traversing the forest became an actual chore. I noticed this change and was disturbed by it so I sought to figure out why the hell I was losing this ability. I wasn't satisfied with unprovable answers like -"I'm just older now and not connected to the forest anymore" -- I wouldn't accept that as valid. So I went out running some more to try to find if I could figure out what it was.

As I started to run around rocks, over branches, between trees, I was clumsy, slow and getting hurt. I tried to be more conscious about where I placed each step and how I moved each part of my body to maintain the shifting balance needed to quickly move around and through the obstacles. The harder I tried to be in control of my body the worse and worse it got, I had to face it. No amount of conscious "trying" was going to correct my new formed handicap. That's when "Ah-Ha!" happened.

I Jumped up fixated my sight on my destination and ran like hell. I put all my faith into NOT trying to control my body, but rather only trying to reach my destination that I held my vision fixed on. No thoughts. No trying. No looking. Only keeping my target in my sight and running toward that vision. My handicap was stripped and I had re-discovered the secret to running through the forest like an Aboriginal.

When you keep your target in your vision and move with conviction toward that target, the details do not matter. My autonomous reflexive system took care of ALL the details far better than I could dream of consciously. My feet moved like magic, finding all the exact right placing to keep my balance in check for the next movement, my peripheral vision was feeding all the details needed to my higher self to ensure my momentum was never lost to the next obstacle -- a major improvement over trying to tackle each obstacle one at a time as I was trying to do consciously. The difference in desired outcome was like night and day. A discovery that I would hold to this day and be able to apply in other walks of life.

Think about how this phenomenon can be used to help us better achieve all results that we desire ... ;)

Mark
29th November 2012, 18:36
Hey D, have you seen this video? He talks about the Hadron collider and what they're trying to do with it, stating that all of the sinkholes and bird and fish deaths have to do with it as well. If he's right, that Louisiana sinkhole may turn into one of those "fiery flaming vortices" he mentions as having occurred in Mexico.

8 minutes of worldwide enlightenment, with the potentiality of it lasting longer if the work the Mayans are doing is successful to counteract the work of the science community.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8y0MR8KiY8&feature=youtu.be

DeDukshyn
29th November 2012, 18:53
Hey D, have you seen this video? He talks about the Hadron collider and what they're trying to do with it, stating that all of the sinkholes and bird and fish deaths have to do with it as well. If he's right, that Louisiana sinkhole may turn into one of those "fiery flaming vortices" he mentions as having occurred in Mexico.

8 minutes of worldwide enlightenment, with the potentiality of it lasting longer if the work the Mayans are doing is successful to counteract the work of the science community.

:shocked: INCREDIBLE FIND Rahkyt!!

This corroborates quite well with what Simon Parkes has said, and the "whole picture" I tried to portray loosely based around the works of Ken Carey and my personal research ... this whole story is starting to tighten up a little bit!! Much thanks~!!

Let's see what else we can find to bring to the table for this consideration ;) ;)

Mark
29th November 2012, 18:59
Yeh, I resonated immediately to it and thought of your thread, so decided to share it here. He does a move somewhere during the middle of the video, looks kind of like some of Casteneda's Tensegrity stuff, that he says magnetizes the body and the person so magnetized, as they walk around the world, affects the orientation of the people they come into contact with which increases their vibration and that will, hopefully - if all of their work comes to fruition - decrease the ability of the science community to hijack the alignment. I am going to go back in and look at that movement again, it looked pretty simple.

I liked what he said about the purpose of the pyramids down south, how they were a form of collider meant to hold the vibration that will occur when the galactic alignment happens, and his hope that they can negate the effects of the colliders, leading up to 3 months of world-wide enlightenment so people can manifest the communities and worldviews of a higher enlightened viewpoint makes a lot of sense. A lot of good stuff in there, as you say, that corroborates much, while focusing on what is basic to the shared understanding of the awakened community, without a lot of the extra far-out stuff.

DeDukshyn
29th November 2012, 19:04
Reminds me of another post by Simon on the subject in a response to one of my posts ... (must finish the video now .. got ahead of myself a little ;))

Hi,
Your right because you are aware that the bad guys will attempt to hold up a process that is predicted and set in stone ( quite literaly) thats why these bad guys know this and due to their stupid use of " jump" technologies.
Well, we shall all see, who blocks out how.
All the best,
Simon.

Hi,
Fifi,
If they activate it - they will reduce the ability of humans to "connect" at a critical time, no disaster, no nothing like that, it is designed to manupilate time as humans understand it, its rather a simple machine, complex in its opperation I dont doubt but its purpose is simple. You cant stop it, but you can hold true to your values and what makes you, well, special X
Simon.

To prevent the connection at the moment of the expanse of non-time. So "they" seem to know exactly when this will happen .. I wonder.

If you are correct, I had it wrong ... I had been calling the new global HAARP network the "AntiChrist" .... unless this is somehow connected. "The Illuminati are preparing the AntiChrist" makes complete sense in either regard ... ;)

Swan
29th November 2012, 20:35

:shocked: INCREDIBLE FIND Rahkyt!!

This corroborates quite well with what Simon Parkes has said, and the "whole picture" I tried to portray loosely based around the works of Ken Carey and my personal research ... this whole story is starting to tighten up a little bit!! Much thanks~!!

Let's see what else we can find to bring to the table for this consideration ;) ;)

I have two questions about the above:

- If I understand him correctly, the cosmic ray will hit only the south of the USA down to Quatemala?
- He and Simon Parkes both say the window will be noon of the 21 till noon of the 23. But noon in South America does not occur the same time as noon in the UK. It would be really nice to know what time the 8 minute opening will happen.

Mark
29th November 2012, 20:51
Good questions.

1. I got the same understanding regarding the geography, where the cosmic ray will be concentrated, but he does go on to say that it will affect the entire world and that region around the tropics will just be bombarded most intensely.

2. Well, since it is a wave, and governed by steady movement of celestial bodies (liken it unto the highest point of oscillation on a bell curve), it makes sense if the 8 minutes were at the exact mid-point of the wave, the crest, or the end of the out-breath and beginning of the in-breath, as D characterizes it earlier in this thread. So what is the exact mid-point? Noon on the 22nd, or, 4 minutes before, to 4 minutes after.

But, if the Mayans are successful at foiling the machinations of the science community and the intent of all of the hadron and other types of colliders (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_accelerators_in_particle_physics), the intent seems to be to make that 8 minutes last 3 months.

It would be interesting to find out the schedules of these colliders during that timeframe.

DeDukshyn
29th November 2012, 22:46
This may all tie in with Stephen Hodges (Atticus) as well (I can see in my mind a few ways this may be true)... I think Rocky Shorz may be able to provide insight if this might be true or not ... Just a hunch right now though ... ;)

DeDukshyn
29th November 2012, 23:02

It would be interesting to find out the schedules of these colliders during that timeframe.

I found the schedule for the CERN LHC here: https://espace.cern.ch/be-dep/BEDepartmentalDocuments/Forms/AllItems.aspx?RootFolder=%2fbe-dep%2fBEDepartmentalDocuments%2fBE&FolderCTID=0x012000B603D27BE1176C4F9E47AE282716E474

Which indicates it is on a "Stop" for Christmas from the 17th on. But unfortunately that is likely what the schedule would say even if it was running for this event ... this may not be right place to look for clues, but I'll see if I can check a few others ...

DeDukshyn
30th November 2012, 00:12
- If I understand him correctly, the cosmic ray will hit only the south of the USA down to Quatemala?
- He and Simon Parkes both say the window will be noon of the 21 till noon of the 23. But noon in South America does not occur the same time as noon in the UK. It would be really nice to know what time the 8 minute opening will happen.

Simon said he was going to try to find that out if he could on the "Simon Parkes" thread, I haven't noticed that he has done that yet, so perhaps I'll prod him a little to try to get more info .. ;)

Simon
3rd December 2012, 15:00
Hi,
Thank you - I have seen the video you mentioned, another avalon pointed it out to me.
One force seeks humanity to develope another is quite happy the way it is, and indeed fights against that development. As I have said in my talks to groups here in Britain for many thousands of years humanity has been "directed" however things are changing.
I dont believe that just after 12 noon on the 22nd December the world will end for humans, nor do I think they will jump about kissing each other, nor will they rise up in a revolution to remove governments ( shame that) I do believe that there will be a great many who will start to reject the "old" status quo, I think many people will have changed values - this is what will lead to change, because untill the "mind set" changes there can be no development to the next stage.
Simon

I'm going to present this as fiction for consideration only; (it is a personally written piece) so please don't bother calling me out on this if you disagree, but feel free to discuss, elaborate, and share personal insights .... Enjoy!!! ;)

------------------------------------------------

It was either "Conduit of Intention" or "Intentional Conduit" .. two words as a message given to me. What I need to become ...

A long time ago, I had believed that there would be an event - an "ascension" type of thingy even though what that exactly meant was and still is unknown. I have done a ton of research in my life and it makes sense if you piece together as much of the ancient scriptures, religions, Sumerian / Mayan / Indian / aboriginal ancient texts, stories and mythologies, even our "taught" mythologies such as Greek Gods, etc all play a part in a single message.

Christians call this event I refer to as "The second coming of Christ" and other religions also note of a similar type of "coming" event.

So what is it? One thing is for sure, the Powers on Earth have made it very difficult to put together this story, thus no one really knows what this means and of course it seems that every organization who knows something about this either has some weird non-related story to convince people of, or is trying to keep it hush-hush.

I have had a main source for possibly how to give consideration of all of this historical information which are the books by Ken Carey -- The Starseed Trilogy. I was first led to the book "Starseed: The Third Millennium" during a weird time in my life under equally weird circumstances. This happened directly after I began pulling myself out of a severe depression (16 years ago maybe?). The depression I suffered was caused by the void left after my belief system had collapsed completely -- I mean completely.

At that time, for a reason unknown, my entire belief system just completely collapsed. I no longer even believed in God or anything spiritual or religious. It was almost like a weird sort of amnesia. I felt cold and uncomfortable, that’s when the depression set in. And that is when I asked sincerely for answers. Almost immediately (maybe after a few months), that book was presented to me. It was weird but it was such a hauntingly familiar story that no one could even dream of, yet so familiar it was to me. This started me on The Path I still tread. A path that was not even available to almost anyone at that time.

In ancient Hindu scriptures, the Breath of Brahma (Creator) is the act of how God creates the Universe -- with first an out breath, then an in breath, where all creation is expelled from the mouth of God (so to speak), and then he breaths it all back in again and starts over with a new cycle of creation. Each cycle takes trillions of years to complete, (expansion and then contraction of the Universe).

We are currently at the midpoint between the out-breath and the in-breath. In the book, The Third Millennium, this exact midpoint is likened to the stopping point on a pendulum swing. A moment of non-time will occur at this exact moment. What is a non-time? Well the pendulum swinging is the best description I have, but it appears that at this exact moment the veil will be lifted from the eyes of humanity for just an instant, and this will allow the consciousness that has become known as the Christ to enter the minds of men (Not referring to the man Jesus - although The Christ Consciousness was first here through him, when he said "I will come again" -- this is what he meant - he wasn't the man talking, but the consciousness behind the man Jesus).

I see how all my studies into this are quite unique when you consider the "New Age" movement. Like what was done with Christianity, the same has been applied to New Age. The New Age movement has been completely hijacked. It was supposed to be about preparing for this event and the new world that will come afterwards when Human's eyes are made to see for that moment without the veil, that moment when the Christ expresses himself through those prepared to receive.

The whole purpose of life on Earth in this Creation cycle is for this moment -- it is about a billion years in the making. Consider it like this: Imagine the Universe long ago, without life of course, but giant spirally galaxies, vast beauty and distinction; imagine you are a vast spiritual consciousness, a Being of great creative abilities, one that loves to dream and explore and play, and that is why you are in this Universe - you find it beautiful and fascinating. But you can only observe it as giant but extremely complex energy patterns -- you have no eyes to see, but just "feel" the Universe's vibrations. You have a curiosity, a thought ... "Can I inhabit this beautiful Universe? How might I do that? I want to experience the details; I want to be able to Create here, not just observe ... for that I will need a physical vessel to hold my consciousness to be able to interact with physical materials." You found a planet that was deemed a vibrationally suitable place to start.

Your consciousness began to sleep and to dream the dream of Life, unconsciously working with extremely complex vibrations on a suitable Planet called Earth, to form the first molecules of DNA. And from that initial DNA, if you tendered and nurtured this dream of the "Life" enough, you hoped to be able to prepare yourself physical vessels for your purpose. Many possible vessels came and went, but the one needed to contain your vast consciousness required the capacity to be able to express unconditional Love -- this was a requirement to make the project work.

So as millions of years went by, many plants and animals came and went while you worked on raising the vibrational levels of the DNA that was contained within the planet's Life, until the creatures that developed were appropriately capable of unconditional love. Dinosaurs didn't cut it - have to get rid of those ... a few tries later ... Voila! Advanced Primates! And look, they came at just the right time ;-)

From What I can gather, at this time there was intervention, or perhaps several. The term "intervention" considers that the DNA of humans has been vastly modified from its original course of "evolution" and this concept is gathering a large support base as the evidence is everywhere. But this is not needed to gone into details here. In the book "The Third Millennium", it is said that "you"(as this vast conscious Being) stationed the Angels around the earth to come and assist with the "Awakening" process when the time was right. To Awaken your consciousness inside your Dream of Life.

There was a small miscalculation and that was the effect of the forces of separation on consciousness. It was underestimated. Many of the Angels (we can also call them "aliens" - often equally applicable), "Fell" during the process we know as the "Fall of Man". These fallen Angels had become angry at the humans - having caught the disease of over association with Fear and Ego, their new found Anger created Vengeance, and the history of the world as we know it starts about here …

These fallen Angels, having taken on Fear as a primary motivator, called themselves "God" and had Humans worship them. The stories of the "Gods" creating humans to be their "Slaves" are borne from this time. They took their anger out on humanity and stripped us of our natural DNA, and created scarcity, then offered commerce as a way to fix that problem, but it was all about taking control of the project from “God” (The Christ – our essence). They have been controlling Mankind ever since this period -- likely around 15,000 years a go to present. There were some good times before this though -- it took a while for the forces of separation to have full influence of the guiding Principalities and Humankind; the "Fall" itself likely lasted thousands of years.

These "Gods" created our current world systems, our religions, our governments. They stay well hidden these days, but our ancient history is absolutely full of records of them. Not all the Angels We stationed fell of course, and many have fought very hard against the opposing forces to keep this project on track, and alas our ancient texts are very full of these conflicts between the fallen and un-fallen Angels (very well detailed in ancient Mayan and Inca texts about the conflicts and motivations of their "Gods").

The un-fallen ones are still here working and they have attracted many other beings from across creation to be here and help restore the lost balance on Earth. They are here manually helping to raise the frequency of the Earth to help prepare us for the non-time expanse, by trying to spread as much love and to encourage and uplift human spirits so that we may have the capacity to participate in this event, for those stuck in survival mode will not even perceive the event when it happens. An open heart is required, "A cup that is already full with ego cannot be filled with God" -- I believe Jesus said something similar as well.

The End of the Mayan Calendar appears to point to the non-time expanse. Dec 21st, 2012. Why do you think (if you were ever taught this in school even) the conquistadors were sent into the Americas? It was to destroy all their history and steal all the ancient technological artefacts. They were instructed to destroy all they could, steal the rest, and take the native women and children as desired. Now think of where that order came from and why. Up to that point the Americas had been a relatively safe place for this information and the true history of the earth, the un-fallen angels had done their best to hide from the world "rulers" and continue the project, despite many conflicts and attacks on them over thousands of years (they had "flying" machines -- these were "Gods" remember?). When the conquistadors arrived, the current world "Rulers" wanted all evidence of that history of the Earth destroyed. It is easier to see why in light of the whole story.

So now here we are, mere days before this supposed "date" and what am I to believe? It all sounds like a fairy tale too weird to be remotely true (but helluva movie it would make ;-), yet almost every single puzzle piece fits over a timeframe of 15,000+ years. I have researched many, many details to support this story. Is it possible that I could have made it up? Not anymore. Like the quote by Dresden James “When a well packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over many generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.”

I was recently “told” to become a conduit of intention. I think this message may have been for my considerations for the day of Dec 21st 2012 …. ?