PDA

View Full Version : Can one develop telepathy?

mojo
28th November 2012, 14:51
I've never had the ability and wonder can we develop it?

BZxY_XER2Yo

Carmody
28th November 2012, 16:10
I do believe so.

Will, desire, drive, techniques, and so on.

Shade
28th November 2012, 16:33
It does come as a natural part of developing the self. To do it though, the processes of developing telepathy, you have to be open minded, so to speak. Willing to imagine anything, to play in there, to imagine what it would be like if it were occurring. Then you learn to decipher what is your self and what is not thereby creating the harmonious dichotomy through which communication can flow. You have to be wiling to think silly stuff, outlandish stuff, freaky stuff. Read good quality channeled things and it will awaken it in you. That's one avenue. There are quite a few.

TheTwo
28th November 2012, 17:43
I do not think it needs to be developed, rather noticed, as you are communicating with everyone else all the time, you are just not paying attention to it, and instead you are either in the past or in the future, contemplating how it was or how it should be

When you are in now, you hear, see and feel things the same way, but you are conscious of it.
Try not to think of telepathy as silent communication with words, it occurs on a different level.

You use your heart, not your brain and your heart does not speak words, it transmits whole concepts. So, if you want to explain to someone how the room you are in right now looks like, you don't start explaining: "it is square, with white walls, with such and such furniture, etc....", instead you are passing a whole 3D picture with all details of it, including smells, sounds, temperature and vibrations levels, and everything else :)

The person on the other side knows the whole picture immediately, and if needed can focus their attention on objects in the room, and can start putting it in words "i see square room with white walls, it feels dark....blah blah blah"

What i am explaining above does not come from words i heard somewhere else, it comes from internal feeling of how it works, and I am just trying to put it into words....hope i pick correct words, but you already got the whole picture in your heart :)

Snoweagle
28th November 2012, 18:55
All living creatures are already telepathic yet the system that supports this facility is corrupted by our electromagnetic smog filled world.

Are you prepared to sacrifice ALL commercial electrical and electronic devices to engage your telepathy?

We are naturally imbued with telepathy. Our lives are not natural. The natural environment is being decimated the world over by the PTB. To actuate or experience your own telepathy you must live naturally. All food stuffs must be natural and prepared naturally. Engage with natural fauna and flora and recognise the complementary fractal warmth it embraces in you.

In a nutshell, you have to become a disciple of your own discipline and change our "matrix" existence to natural existence.

The global network of pyramids were used to enhance the "telepathic environment" life depended on, by saturating the ionosphere with complementary charge. (The very same is being used against mankind negatively by continued use of HAARP).

Spiral
28th November 2012, 19:11
I think everyone is potentially telepathic, but we as a race blocked ourselves to appease the egos fetid appetites, few people have minds either clean enough or ordered enough to risk being telepathic.

I don't think we can progress much as a race without going back to being telepathic as language has a terribly limiting effect on consciousness.

You certainly won't get far with ET without telepathy.

ROMANWKT
28th November 2012, 19:32
Hi all

We will be headed that way soon, so watch out for more info

regards

roman

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?52338-Roman-on-Video-YUUK-Start-of-Human-Potential.

christian
28th November 2012, 19:51
Yeah. It's humanity's destiny eventually. It's our task in a way, to do this. It's about developing a sensitivity for paranormal things. Developing intuition and a perception beyond the five senses. I've had many occasions, where I literally knew what the other was thinking. And I'm getting better. Now you could rationalize this, but only for yourself, not with me, I'm convinced beyond the shadow of a doubt that it works and that it's real. Focus on learning, that will start the training right here right now, you'll also attract distinctive occasions where you can see results and you will attract help and all the rest. That's just natural.

"First, begin between selves. Set a definite time, and each at that moment put down what the other is doing. Do this for twenty days. And ye will find ye have the key to telepathy."
Edgar Cayce

Star Tsar
28th November 2012, 21:06
There is a book called Cyclomancy by Frank Rudolph Young I have heard of apparently it has practical exerises one can do to develop these abilities but it is out of print & very expsensive!

:(

Anchor
28th November 2012, 22:07
It certainly can be developed.

I just don't know if there is a method - for me, my low-fi, Mr A to Mrs A version of it kind of just happened and is developing more. There have been occasions that I have noticed things with other people to in the last year.

Wind
29th November 2012, 01:52
Telepathy is the universal language.

Carmody
29th November 2012, 05:58
Yeah. It's humanity's destiny eventually. It's our task in a way, to do this. It's about developing a sensitivity for paranormal things. Developing intuition and a perception beyond the five senses. I've had many occasions, where I literally knew what the other was thinking. And I'm getting better. Now you could rationalize this, but only for yourself, not with me, I'm convinced beyond the shadow of a doubt that it works and that it's real. Focus on learning, that will start the training right here right now, you'll also attract distinctive occasions where you can see results and you will attract help and all the rest. That's just natural.

"First, begin between selves. Set a definite time, and each at that moment put down what the other is doing. Do this for twenty days. And ye will find ye have the key to telepathy."
Edgar Cayce

20 days?

Interesting..as..you see...addiction is a 21 day cycle.

We played this game, last year or early this year, I forget... In the 'Here and now' thread.

We did indeed end up in each others' heads and lives.

Consistency of efforts will yield results. For example, the writing down of dreams, with the notebook by the bed/table.

About 20 days later.... you will begin to get a bit too close to those dreams, as a greater form of continuance. Remembering them, when you write them down, and reading those writings....brings them to the foremind and forefront. This builds them up, it fleshes them out. Thus their avenue and channel of conscious connectivity is greater and closer to the waking state.

recalling and writing them down is important, as they occur in what is known as short term memory, not in long term memory. To transfer them to established patterns and fact, into long term memory and then as a pattern of being and existing...requires the reinforcement of that of a scholastic endeavor. Same techniques.

Such a thing should be part of a psychic ability awakening process. health regimen, fresh foods, the correct chemical stew of energetics, as a fuel for the machine.

A settled mind and life is also key.

It involves one thing,though, that is critical: Commit to it. Make It A Priority, and Do Not Stray From That Effort.

Sirius White
29th November 2012, 10:08
Yes.

Desire to connect with others. Others energy fields. Learning to work with enteric nervous system. Projecting INTENTION/feelings/THOUGHTS.

Relaxation to increase enegetics. Increase eneretics. Reach theta or delta brainwave. From this state, connect with individual, and send thoughts/feelings/visuals in the form of projected intent.

Not everybody is good at getting message.