PDA

View Full Version : BACK IN THE US FROM ECUADOR : My Fear Is Gone

doodah
29th November 2012, 22:52
Dear Avalonians,

I want to try to share with you some things that happened as a result of my recent month-long visit with friends in Ecuador. What I will report is difficult to put into words, but I'll do my best. I also want to emphasize that none of this is anything that I sought after or tried to accomplish, but seems to be something that "just happened," rather like the body naturally adjusts to altitude just by being there.

To lay a little groundwork for the story: I got through three weeks of novel and exotic foods without any problems, until the last week of my stay when I developed a rash after applying raw mango oils to my skin. Too late, I learned that the skin of mangoes contains the same oils as poison ivy, which I am highly allergic to! This bit of ignorance resulted in 2 weeks of spreading rashes and unbearable itching - which is now healed, thank goodness.

Because I returned to the US not feeling very well, I did not immediately jump back into the normal activities which occupy the mind and body. Instead, I spent a week or more resting, sleeping, and recovering, and during that down-time some impressions sifted out, or rose up, into my conscious mind. Below I am copying essentially what I have written in emails to my friends, attempting to describe what happened.

"Several days after returning, I became "suddenly" aware that I had lost the fear mindset while in Ecuador, and I could perceive that I had not taken it up again on coming back. Apparently I stepped outside of the fear movie by leaving here (and being there - Ecuador - specifically, not Europe, for instance...). I only remembered that there HAD been a fear overlay in place after I noticed its absence in myself. I'm thinking that this is a fairly subtle piece of psychological business, that all kinds of overlays could be present that influence our thoughts and behavior but we aren't aware they had been there until they're not there. I do mean to say that the fear is GONE.

"Now, a week later, I've noticed how heavy this place feels to me, this country, the USA. I came back here lighter - actually 10 pounds physically lighter - but also spiritually lighter. It feels to me as if a great weight sits over everything here, like an enormous heavy lid on a pot holding down steam that is trying to rise. I "hear" this lid in place now: on the radio, in what people talk about, in how controlled and directed the topics of conversation are, how tail-bitingly circular the societal system is when it should be a spiral, moving freely upward."

And then I wrote this:

"I've been thinking it's sort of like when the barometric pressure lifts: you are (literally) under an invisible atmospheric weight, to the point that it seems "normal" but you don't really feel good, physically or emotionally. When the pressure lifts you suddenly feel different, better-lighter-happier, but it's almost impossible to say what changed. You just sort of casually take notice: "Hey, I feel good all of a sudden."

And now, today, I've written this:

"I don't know what any of you may think about the Montauk Project, alternate and confusing timelines, or the Daniel Material that Mozart posted links to on this Avalon thread: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?51815-David-Wilcock-DISCLOSURE-Camelot-On-TruTV-Insider-Daniel-Comes-Forward-. [David-Wilcock-DISCLOSURE-Camelot-On-TruTV-Insider-Daniel-Comes-Forward-] However, it strikes me that the suggestion that we will return to our natural timeline - sometime around Dec. 21 - is a rather spectacularly uplifting thought. It suggests that archonic control on this planet will be over, and maybe then this fear thing will no longer be a part of our lives.

"Since I returned from Ecuador, I have not felt any need to seek out, dwell upon, contemplate, plan for, or project thoughts, ideas, visions, or imaginings of negative events or disaster ahead of me. Actually, everything that is happening in the world, especially economically, politically and militarily, is feeling like an old story that has lost its meaning and no longer has enough psychic force to sustain itself. I feel a free future ahead of me, one that is not limited by my thoughts or ideas about what it will contain."

Well, there it is, this is what happened to me by visiting Ecuador! I highly recommend it to everyone.

Love and peace,
Doodah

"Something wonderful is going to happen and there's nothing you can do about it."

eaglespirit
29th November 2012, 23:10
Wonderful sharing Doodah...and life-changing Insights/Experiences that are, well...Life Changing : )

Gonna be interesting times....right in front of Us!

I certainly can relate from going and coming...Peru and back!

Thank You!

hardrock
29th November 2012, 23:19
Interesting thoughts.

I've read that cell towers can pulse a wavelength that can manipulate your brain waves in some fashion. Also, the media and all forms of communication are ran by zionists here in the USA, so the minute you turn on your tv or radio, you are encapsulated by the weight of the zionist agenda.

Best of luck to you keeping your peace.

doodah
29th November 2012, 23:27
Thank you, eaglespirit ... did you notice anything similar on returning from Peru?

And hardrock, I'll certainly stay on the alert to notice any backsliding. So far so good. There are natural caverns a couple miles from my house. I'm thinking that if I need to, I can go there for "underground therapy."

Carmody
29th November 2012, 23:29
That's why no media for me. No magazines, no newspapers, no radio, no television, no internet news, no MSM whatsoever, in any fashion.

They can keep all of it.

i have a satellite dish, it has about 600 channels on it.

In the past decade+ (14 years, approx), I can count the number of times I've watched any TV or any advertizing...I can practically count it on the fingers of one hand.

I listen to one of the music channels (no advertising, no interruptions at all), and that's it.

I don't work 9 to five, I don't drive in traffic jams or shop in places that are crowded, or eat in such places, none of that.

No backsliding, no slipping into old habits, on that or those particular fronts.

doodah
29th November 2012, 23:48
So Carmondy, how do you feel, generally - physically and emotionally? Just curious if the shielding you're doing lets your spirit rise.

I don't know if that's the way to say it, exactly, except that I have this mental image of the heavy pot lid preventing the steam from rising, and thinking that the steam is the spirit, so to speak, rising from the superheated soup of life on this planet.

Flash
29th November 2012, 23:58
It is funny because I had similar experience when coming back in Canada, precisely in Montreal. Although the fear was not gone, my experience when I would come back from Turkey amongst other places (which happened a lot within a 4 years period), it was a as if Turkey's energy I had just left were quite heavy, I would not realise it but when landing in Montreal, at the airport, after 16 hours of flight and transfers (which made me very tired and physically dirty), I would have a sudden surge of lightness. It felt the energies so light in Montreal. I was calling it the angel's song city, because it felt like this.

To me, my country feels light when compared with other places I have visited or lived in, including Mexico, USA, Turkey, France, England. I have never been to Ecuador, so I cannot say.

PHARAOH
30th November 2012, 00:06
No Pics, doodah ??? :popcorn:

doodah
30th November 2012, 00:13
Hi Flash, your comments make me think how lucky you are to return home to a place that feels light.

It was very interesting that many Ecuadorians told me how much they love Cuenca, the city I was visiting. There is something special about that city, as compared to other cities in the country.

eaglespirit
30th November 2012, 00:15
Thank you, eaglespirit ... did you notice anything similar on returning from Peru?

Yes...very much so Doodah

And I feel I am on Cape Cod right now during these interesting times to help alleviate that heaviness right here in front of me any way I am prompted in the moment...and the 'promptings' are coming and keep coming. I am with My Kids and Grandkids right now...and my visit has basically been locked in (thru the Solstice) by an accident happening to our beautiful pup, Purdy (she is ok).

You too have the ability to lighten the load around You...BIG time, imho. Simply put Your new feelings right out there in Your every interaction....subtly or not so subtly....whatever feels right to You in the moment.

doodah
30th November 2012, 00:15
No Pics, doodah ??? :popcorn:

Well, maybe later, if I can figure out how to post them. :)

doodah
30th November 2012, 00:19

Yes...very much so Doodah

And I feel I am on Cape Cod right now during these interesting times to help alleviate that heaviness right here in front of me any way I am prompted in the moment...and the 'promptings' are coming and keep coming. I am with My Kids and Grandkids right now...and my visit has basically been locked in (thru the Solstice) by an accident happening to our beautiful pup, Purdy (she is ok).

You too have the ability to lighten the load around You...BIG time, imho. Simply put Your new feelings right out there in Your every interaction....subtly or not so subtly....whatever feels right to You in the moment.

Good thoughts, eaglespirit. I got a full mental download, with pictures, of you and your grandkids doing joyful things. Glad your dog is okay, too!

Fred Steeves
30th November 2012, 00:24

Very interesting twist to this most interesting thread eaglespirit, and what you speak of is a big part of my job here too. Thank you for putting it so succinctly. http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/images/smilies/thumb.gif

Cheers,
Fred

Carmody
30th November 2012, 00:29
So Carmondy, how do you feel, generally - physically and emotionally? Just curious if the shielding you're doing lets your spirit rise.

I don't know if that's the way to say it, exactly, except that I have this mental image of the heavy pot lid preventing the steam from rising, and thinking that the steam is the spirit, so to speak, rising from the superheated soup of life on this planet.

I illustrate by letting it affect me, by joining in, by being there.... and then illustrate how to not let it affect me. Like so! (I show) I illustrate...and let it slide off me as if it wasn't there, to make value judgments, to come to conclusions and answers in tight conditions and spaces...that have nothing to do with the mindset of the space that I'm sharing. Answers and actions that seem alien, in some ways, to those who are in that spot, with me.

I'd think that this is not an initial thing to be doing, as the cleansing is still taking place. To disturb that is to risk incorrect integrational behavior and to risk the cleansing itself. Later comes the capacity to hold that position and then integrate with the mess itself, to be in 'da chit' ..and still 'hold the line', so to speak.

Flash
30th November 2012, 00:38

I illustrate by letting it affect me, by joining in, by being there.... and then illustrate how to not let it affect me. Like so! (I show) I illustrate...and let it slide off me as if it wasn't there, to make value judgments, to come to conclusions and answers in tight conditions and spaces...that have nothing to do with the mindset of the space that I'm sharing. Answers and actions that seem alien, in some ways, to those who are in that spot, with me.

Did you know doodah that in French Canadian language, pot means weed (cannabis). So, if I rewrite your post with that in mind, we have: "So Carmondy, how do you feel, generally - physically and emotionally? Just curious if the shielding you're doing lets your spirit rise.
I don't know if that's the way to say it, exactly, except that I have this mental image of the HEAVY WEED lid preventing the SMOKE from rising, and thinking that the SMOKE is the spirit, so to speak, rising from the superheatated soup of life on this planet."

The funniest part is that when I read Carmody's answer, since I just do not quite follow the circumvolutions of his explanation, your comment IF REPLACING POT BY WEED seems to me quite appropriate within this situation.

How much weed Carmody for this answer ???:p

Teasing of course.

doodah
30th November 2012, 00:47

Wow, thanks Carmody. So many different minds here, it makes my head whirl to get a glimpse of the kalaidoscope of creation that is happening every nanosecond of our presence. This thread is giving me downloads and transcendental experiences!

Thank you, Fred, and eaglespirit.

doodah
30th November 2012, 00:55
The funniest part is that when I read Carmody's answer, since I just do not quite follow the circumvolutions of his explanation...

Flash, you are too funny! I didn't want to admit that I didn't quite follow the circumvolutions of Carmody's explanation -- I LOVE Carmody, universally - but after he edited his post and added to it, I actually THINK I understand what he was saying!

eaglespirit
30th November 2012, 01:02
The funniest part is that when I read Carmody's answer, since I just do not quite follow the circumvolutions of his explanation...

Flash, you are too funny! I didn't want to admit that I didn't quite follow the circumvolutions of Carmody's explanation -- I LOVE Carmody, universally - but after he edited his post and added to it, I actually THINK I understand what he was saying!

Breathe In...Breathe Out...BE Careful : )

I personally feel You will be helping alot all around You now...things are really in 'bump up' mode.

Something about You is VERY Genuine...and People in Your Life will simply 'feel it' now by You just BEing there!

This 'bump up' is going on in alot of 'heavy' places now, imho!

doodah
30th November 2012, 01:15
Breathe In...Breathe Out...BE Careful : )

I personally feel You will be helping alot all around You now...things are really in 'bump up' mode.

Something about You is VERY Genuine...and People in Your Life will simply 'feel it' now by You just BEing there!

This 'bump up' is going on in alot of 'heavy' places now, imho!

Wow, eaglespirit, I feel honored by your comments! Thank you. That is extremely good to hear!

May I ask if you are a psychic, or have the gifts of reading into people? I know that we all have some portion of those gifts, but some have the talent more so than others. I, for instance, would not say that I am especially psychic, although I am very perceptive about certain kinds of energies.

eaglespirit
30th November 2012, 02:37
May I ask if you are a psychic, or have the gifts of reading into people? I know that we all have some portion of those gifts, but some have the talent more so than others. I, for instance, would not say that I am especially psychic, although I am very perceptive about certain kinds of energies.

Yes I'm psychotic...
ooooohhhh psychic...as You state, We All Are : )

Your Very Own Perceptions Can Be Your Greatest Ally Now!

ghostrider
30th November 2012, 03:30
The negative energy here in the states , goes un-noticed till you leave . peoples words and thoughts give off negative energy, some pick up on it, others feed on it, others avoid it, like crowds of people asleep are the worst for feeling the negative vibe. You can surround yourself with a barrier they can't penatrate, secret, unless you become as a child you shall in no wise enter in..... you must have the mind and spirit of a child. come out from among them and be ye seperate ...there are many more examples of ancient wisdom from the past, it is there to help as roadmap to the spiritual quest of life .....spending your time helping someone in need will also combat the negative energy of our time...

Youniverse
30th November 2012, 03:34
That was BEAUTIFUL! You know, just reading that made me feel happier. Thank-you for sharing Doodah! I can relate on some level to what you are saying. Though I have not travelled abroad for quite some time. It would be nice to "step out" of N.America for a while to see how different the energy feels. I've been having some nasty mood swings over the last week or so. Not normal for me. It's like I get a strong heaviness feeling come over me and intense negativity, with thoughts and emotions out of character for me.

Carmody
30th November 2012, 07:12
We are just finishing the last eclipse pair... before the final astrological alignments, that occur before the solstice. (peak of the full moon now, actual peak was yesterday, but still strong now)

doodah
30th November 2012, 17:26
I want to thank all who have read and thought about this thread. I've been thinking more about all this myself - but not too much - because too much focus on the idea of fear itself seems to produce fear (!!).

The antidote is to focus ELSEWHERE, like focus on just about anything positive. A focus on love - what it means, what it is, how it feels, what it looks like in action - seems to bring out feelings of love. As ghostrider said: "....spending your time helping someone in need will also combat the negative energy of our time..."

I only have speculations as to what happened in Ecuador to remove my overlay of fear. I had no intent to accomplish such a thing, and I did not do anything dramatic while I was there, no ingestion of ayahuasca for mystic experience, for instance. Instead, I was "naturally high" at 9000 ft and maybe something magical happened in my blood just by being there in the cleaner air, drinking the cleaner water, and eating live foods fresh from the ground. Maybe it was a natural body detox that also stripped away the fear, as a bonus, thus demonstrating the interconnectedness between the physical-emotional-mental-spiritual bodies.

I'm just now realizing that the fear overlay also contains lots of other really negative emotions, like frustration, anger, despair, hopelessness. I'll say that I never saw that the Ecuadorians are an angry or despairing people! I spent a lot of time watching the people and interacting with Ecuadorians despite being limited by minimal Spanish. Even so, people communicated with me every day by genuine and brilliant smiles, nods of the head, shaking my hand, "engaging" me as an individual even though I was a stranger.

If you had asked me before I left the US, I would have said "Hell yeah I want out of this place, I'm tired of living among stupid people." There is a tremendous emotional charge contained in that statement, and pretty harsh feelings underlie the word "stupid," even if that seems to me the only word that adequately describes all our actions that harm almost everything on the planet, and which we, Americans (or done using our name but we don't protest), just WON'T STOP doing. I call it the US Stupidity Disease [USSD]. An example of USSD is our refusal to begin deactivation of all the nuclear reactors in this country; no; instead, we're building new ones. I see no argument that supports the idea that we as a nation are of advanced intellectual ability.

Although much of Europe suffers from USSD also - and this disease has been "globalized" like wildfire as if it were something to be desired and cherished - at least Germany is decommissioning its reactors. That's a sign of hope that there is SOME sanity in the world, somewhere, at least on this issue. There are no reactors in Ecuador and very few throughout the whole of South America, none on the western coast. And Peru, bless its heart, just instituted a 10-year ban on GMOs. How can you not love those people?

In this little essay I've felt within myself the shifts from anger to love. I like love better! And so, to you all, every one of you...

Love and Peace,
Doodah

"Something wonderful is going to happen and there's nothing you can do about it."

Edit to add: This thread in the Environment section, (ANNOUNCEMENT: Huge Scale Environmental and Humanitarian Projects to Repair the Earth) http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?52523-ANNOUNCEMENT-Huge-Scale-Environmental-and-Humanitarian-Projects-to-Repair-The-Earth is some of the most positive stuff I've seen lately. Let us hope they can go forward.

Flash
30th November 2012, 17:31
the difference with yesterday (fear) and today is the USSD. If you accept stupidity for what it is, just stupidity, angers goes away and fear as well.

Calling it USSD makes it like calling it any kind of other sickness, which makes it manageable and hopefully curable.

No fear here, just movement and intentions.

doodah
30th November 2012, 17:48
That was BEAUTIFUL! You know, just reading that made me feel happier. Thank-you for sharing Doodah! I can relate on some level to what you are saying. Though I have not travelled abroad for quite some time. It would be nice to "step out" of N.America for a while to see how different the energy feels. I've been having some nasty mood swings over the last week or so. Not normal for me. It's like I get a strong heaviness feeling come over me and intense negativity, with thoughts and emotions out of character for me.

Youniverse, I wanted to thank you for this post. I'm glad that somehow my words conveyed something really important to you. I also wanted to suggest that, if possible, try to get your bare feet on the ground, literally, to discharge some of the negativity or heaviness you're feeling from time to time. The Earth can take it, no problem! If it's too cold where you are or you don't have any actual "ground" near you, make a box of soil in your house where you can sit with your bare feet in it... but keep your cats out of it if you have cats. All you have to do is sit like this for a while, no mental activity required, until you notice a change in yourself.

RUSirius
30th November 2012, 18:52
I've been living in Guyana for about a year and a half, went back to the states to visit my dad cuz he was not feeling well. As soon as I got off the plane at JFK I could feel the weight that you speak of in my stomach, it did not leave me the whole time I was there, it left me when I returned to Guyana. Now think of this, Guyana is not an easy place to live, very challenging society, I'll leave out the specifics for now, the point is, is when I returned to this more "challenging" society, the weight was instantly gone and the tightness in my stomach disappeared too. There is definitely some sort of heavy energy there, I dont know what it is.

noxon medem
30th November 2012, 19:17
-

A quote maybe relevant :

Be happy, even just to be .
- Only you can see, for you

Thanks for the thread and the stories ...

-

Grumpy Cat
30th November 2012, 21:34
I think I need a break in a place like that. The UK feels so very "heavy" these days.

I'm also on an "anti-psychotic" medication as a result of being sectioned because of my untethered awakening which I didn't attempt to conceal. I paid for that.

But, everything that happened was an eye-opening experience. There are many people stuck in the "psychiatric loop" where they (TPTB?!) try to keep track of our every movement once we have left compulsory detention. I'm sick of this country. I'd rather live in Australia...

On another note, I would ask anyone with a chemistry background, or any scientific background really, to look into the effects of Olanzapine. I've got a feeling it suppresses certain essential elements of the human psyche. I'm on a low dose now but I can still feel it slowing me down. The trouble is I need to stay on it because they like to have blood tests every so often.. another example of everything that's wrong with the 'system'.

Poly Hedra
30th November 2012, 22:07
I've been living in Guyana for about a year and a half, went back to the states to visit my dad cuz he was not feeling well. As soon as I got off the plane at JFK I could feel the weight that you speak of in my stomach, it did not leave me the whole time I was there, it left me when I returned to Guyana. Now think of this, Guyana is not an easy place to live, very challenging society, I'll leave out the specifics for now, the point is, is when I returned to this more "challenging" society, the weight was instantly gone and the tightness in my stomach disappeared too. There is definitely some sort of heavy energy there, I dont know what it is.

Cant wait to visit South America some day. Your experiences are very interesting.
I didn't know where Guyana was...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guyana

"More than 80% of Guyana is still covered by forests, ranging from dry evergreen and seasonal forests to montane and lowland evergreen rain forests. These forests are home to more than a thousand species of trees. Guyana's tropical climate, unique geology, and relatively pristine ecosystems support extensive areas of species-rich rain forests and natural habitats with high levels of endemism. Approximately eight thousand species of plants occur in Guyana, half of which are found nowhere else. A newly found aquatic plant called Myriophyllum sp Guyana has now become popular in the fresh water planted tank aquarium hobby thanks to the diversity of flora along the rivers of Guyana.

Guyana has one of the highest levels of biodiversity in the world. Guyana, with 1,168 vertebrate species, 1,600 bird species, boasts one of the richest mammalian fauna assemblages of any comparably sized area in the world. The Guiana Shield region is little known and extremely rich biologically. Unlike other areas of South America, over 70% of the natural habitat remains pristine."

RUSirius
30th November 2012, 22:33

Cant wait to visit South America some day. Your experiences are very interesting.
I didn't know where Guyana was...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guyana

"More than 80% of Guyana is still covered by forests, ranging from dry evergreen and seasonal forests to montane and lowland evergreen rain forests. These forests are home to more than a thousand species of trees. Guyana's tropical climate, unique geology, and relatively pristine ecosystems support extensive areas of species-rich rain forests and natural habitats with high levels of endemism. Approximately eight thousand species of plants occur in Guyana, half of which are found nowhere else. A newly found aquatic plant called Myriophyllum sp Guyana has now become popular in the fresh water planted tank aquarium hobby thanks to the diversity of flora along the rivers of Guyana.

Guyana has one of the highest levels of biodiversity in the world. Guyana, with 1,168 vertebrate species, 1,600 bird species, boasts one of the richest mammalian fauna assemblages of any comparably sized area in the world. The Guiana Shield region is little known and extremely rich biologically. Unlike other areas of South America, over 70% of the natural habitat remains pristine."

Yes, all of that is true, the interesting thing is, as pristine as the jungles of Guyana are, as soon as you hit the city or surrounding areas, there is trash everywhere, and I do mean everywhere, very sick and very sad, people just throw there trash like its going out of style. One of the most challenging things of Guyana, potential paradise if the people cared.

doodah
2nd December 2012, 18:03
I've been thinking about whether it's possible for those who feel the weight to get out from under it while they're still in the US. Maybe some of you know how to do this and can share some advice.

All of us who are even somewhat awakened to chemtrails, fluoride, GMOs, pesticides, pharmaceuticals, TV, media, microwave ovens, electronic devices, electrosmog, and all the other ways living beings are under attack, have taken steps long ago to try to mitigate some of the influences we feel. All the things Carmody mentioned earlier do help, along with many other things we can do, especially as regards food, water, sleep, and contact with the living Earth.

This mitigation has been successful to some degree but it seems to require some kind of physical relocation to completely break the patterns. An American friend told me that just leaving home and visiting friends nearby in the US at Thanksgiving shook up her awareness.

An American friend from Ecuador will be returning to the US to visit family at Christmas, and she has told me that she isn't looking forward to dealing with the control grid again. I've tried to express to her that she might not have to deal with the control grid at all if, as for myself, the grid does not immediately clamp down - for some unknown reason.

The grid DID clamp down immediately upon RUSirius; he could feel it. RUSirius felt himself under the weight as soon as he stepped foot onto US soil and it stayed with him until he left again. (Thank you, RUSirius, for sharing that information with us!)

When I returned, I did not feel that I was under the weight, but I did notice that I could perceive the weight. It's hard to describe the difference between knowing it's there but not being under it, as if you're standing in fog (which you can SEE) but there is some invisible layer around you that prevents the fog from touching your skin.

I'm not sure how this works. I will continue to assert that I did nothing special while I was in Ecuador. I didn't even meditate, although I spent a good deal of time contentedly observing in silence and appreciating the beauty of the land and people (which may itself be a meditative state?).

I was also with a group of aware people who from time to time would take a few minutes to focus - as a group - on things like setting positive intention. This was often done in a hurried and off-hand way, quickly, without ceremony or special emphasis. Occasionally there would be a more philosophical conversation about how the group was a blending of the intentions and energies of all those present; when conflicts arose in the group, they were addressed directly with the intention to produce harmony. This type of activity did not represent MOST of what filled the days, though, which was more usually things like shopping at the market or getting the car fixed - the normal stuff of ordinary life.

I have heard and read that there are levels of personal vibration at which you become invisible to negative forces. Maybe it's true; maybe my own personal vibration got raised "coincidentally" with being in Ecuador with the focus I had while there - which was just to be open, to observe, and to "get a feel" for what Ecuador is like.

Thank goodness there are still other places on the planet that are also good places to be.

Anchor
2nd December 2012, 22:19
Doodah

I got a couple of questions, did you originally only plan to go for a month? If not what made you go back ?

What role do you think the bad rash you got from the Mango Oil had ? ( I got an idea it was a harsh catalyst designed to force something out).

I love how you are looking at everything with new eyes.

Maybe don't be too harsh in condemning the US! Is that not, in itself, a negative thing? Help them overcome.

My old martial arts teacher told me something once that seems relevant to your experience: the cleaner you get a table, the more the dirt shows up.

John..

eaglespirit
2nd December 2012, 22:42
I've been thinking about whether it's possible for those who feel the weight to get out from under it while they're still in the US. Maybe some of you know how to do this and can share some advice.

I have heard and read that there are levels of personal vibration at which you become invisible to negative forces. Maybe it's true; maybe my own personal vibration got raised "coincidentally" with being in Ecuador with the focus I had while there - which was just to be open, to observe, and to "get a feel" for what Ecuador is like.

The sun is everywhere...simply be more conscious of the life giving light as this Solstice entrainment unfolds...
that is one sure way to 'get out from under it' ...meditate 'your own way' with the sunrises and sunsets,
think of it as your friend(your close friend) in these now times.

Chris Gilbert
2nd December 2012, 22:51
I enjoyed reading about this, I have a desire now to visit Ecuador as well. :)

During a trip to Russia back in 2010 I did notice that I felt a bit lighter. Fear is certainly immanent over there as well, but the sense of politically correct artificial/forced interactions that are so prevalent in America were absent. Coming back home was a bit of a shock, for two days I felt as if I was going slightly crazy. :\ Fortunately that episode faded.

I had once thought about leaving for Europe or China/Taiwan/Indonesia, but those places no longer hold the same appeal, besides the possibility of making money teaching English (in Asia, not Europe).

CdnSirian
2nd December 2012, 23:37
"I have heard and read that there are levels of personal vibration at which you become invisible to negative forces. "

So this would be possible anywhere...

Fred Steeves
3rd December 2012, 00:35
"I have heard and read that there are levels of personal vibration at which you become invisible to negative forces. "

This is a very important point CdnSirian, and one I have put a lot of thought to. People who are in the "flow" of things, will naturally find themselves precisely where they are supposed to be at any given juncture, whether it be living in the forest, or downtown Tokyo. If one truly has a mission to accomplish here they will bear any pressure, and somehow find a way, even if they must live in downtown Pandemonium itself.

If I were a major PTB player, there would be nothing else to do but bow deeply in respect, to any being who comes into their ultimate power and self realization, having made it through my toughest test run.

As a likely unpopular aside personal opinion, the deep respect in that moment would also be mutual. http://www.bigtenfever.com/forums/images/smilies/cheers.gif

Cheers,
Fred

Carmody
3rd December 2012, 00:36
addiction is a 21 day cycle. Also, the moon cycle is 28 days.

Doodah: You had been gone long enough to cover both.

A week does not cut it.

2 weeks does not cut it.

A month is a good start.

doodah
5th December 2012, 18:58
Anchor

I got a couple of questions, did you originally only plan to go for a month? If not what made you go back?

What role do you think the bad rash you got from the Mango Oil had ? ( I got an idea it was a harsh catalyst designed to force something out).

Maybe don't be too harsh in condemning the US! Is that not, in itself, a negative thing? Help them overcome.

My old martial arts teacher told me something once that seems relevant to your experience: the cleaner you get a table, the more the dirt shows up.

Hi Anchor, thanks for the thoughts!

I had originally planned for a month's stay, and had bought a return ticket. While I was there I considered whether to extend my stay another month, but financial reasons intervened and I returned on the date planned.

I don't know what role the rash has played. It may have forced out things I'm not aware of yet. I certainly do wonder, as you've suggested, what it was all about.

It's hard to write about "condemning the US" and cover all the aspects of what I think/feel about this. Of course I don't condemn every single individual in the US, but mostly those driving this ship onto the rocks and poisoning the planet. I mean, those people know what they're doing. It took something like 15 YEARS to get BPA out of baby bottles in the US. Why in the world should something like that be so difficult to do - and in the meantime causing harm? It's those people I'm harsh with because soft talk doesn't seem to work with them. Actually, no amount of talk works with them. I have a vision of every person in this country leaving their house and starting to peacefully walk to DC. They might notice that.

As for the "sheeple," I've reached compassion for those who are not awake and cannot seem to awaken. I understand they are in a trance, and that that trance has been deliberately created to entrap them. But those who created the trance? Definitely I have no good words for those people - except that they need to STOP doing what they're doing.

I try to be clear with myself about the difference between being negative and pointing out what are negative situations that need correction. I am not ultra enlightened to the point that the US using my tax dollars to kill children on the other side of the world is okay with me. It's not okay with me. My meditations are about love and healing and respecting all of life, but that doesn't keep me from noticing all this other stuff that is also in the world. I don't try to fool myself that it isn't there.

Great quote from your martial arts teacher! It's true. Once you get all the big dirt cleaned up, you start noticing all the little dirt.

I do have to say that for the past several days I've felt as if I'm wearing a hat on my head, but I'm not. I'm monitoring this feeling. We've been VERY heavily chemtrailed here, continuously all day, for four days in a row. Any connection to the feeling? I don't know.

CdnSirian

Absolutely, depending on the individual. Keeping focus and alignment with my Higher Self seems to be key, but I do have to admit that sometimes I lose focus. Going to Ecuador showed me something that I thought I had been dealing with successfully, but apparently had not exactly been. I was pretty surprised to realize that an overlay of fear had been present in me, even though I thought I was doing lots of things that would prevent it from being there.

Carmody

A week does not cut it.

2 weeks does not cut it.

A month is a good start.

Interesting observation, Carmody, that time was a factor in this.

Sidney
5th December 2012, 19:25
Anchor

I got a couple of questions, did you originally only plan to go for a month? If not what made you go back?

Hi Anchor, thanks for the thoughts!

I had originally planned for a month's stay, and had bought a return ticket. While I was there I considered whether to extend my stay another month, but financial reasons intervened and I returned on the date planned.

I don't know what role the rash has played. It may have forced out things I'm not aware of yet. I certainly do wonder, as you've suggested, what it was all about.

It's hard to write about "condemning the US" and cover all the aspects of what I think/feel about this. Of course I don't condemn every single individual in the US, but mostly those driving this ship onto the rocks and poisoning the planet. I mean, those people know what they're doing. It took something like 15 YEARS to get BPA out of baby bottles in the US. Why in the world should something like that be so difficult to do - and in the meantime causing harm? It's those people I'm harsh with because soft talk doesn't seem to work with them. Actually, no amount of talk works with them. I have a vision of every person in this country leaving their house and starting to peacefully walk to DC. They might notice that.

As for the "sheeple," I've reached compassion for those who are not awake and cannot seem to awaken. I understand they are in a trance, and that that trance has been deliberately created to entrap them. But those who created the trance? Definitely I have no good words for those people - except that they need to STOP doing what they're doing.

I try to be clear with myself about the difference between being negative and pointing out what are negative situations that need correction. I am not ultra enlightened to the point that the US using my tax dollars to kill children on the other side of the world is okay with me. It's not okay with me. My meditations are about love and healing and respecting all of life, but that doesn't keep me from noticing all this other stuff that is also in the world. I don't try to fool myself that it isn't there.

Great quote from your martial arts teacher! It's true. Once you get all the big dirt cleaned up, you start noticing all the little dirt.

I do have to say that for the past several days I've felt as if I'm wearing a hat on my head, but I'm not. I'm monitoring this feeling. We've been VERY heavily chemtrailed here, continuously all day, for four days in a row. Any connection to the feeling? I don't know.

CdnSirian

Absolutely, depending on the individual. Keeping focus and alignment with my Higher Self seems to be key, but I do have to admit that sometimes I lose focus. Going to Ecuador showed me something that I thought I had been dealing with successfully, but apparently had not exactly been. I was pretty surprised to realize that an overlay of fear had been present in me, even though I thought I was doing lots of things that would prevent it from being there.

Carmody

A week does not cut it.

2 weeks does not cut it.

A month is a good start.

Interesting observation, Carmody, that time was a factor in this.

Quote ::: I do have to say that for the past several days I've felt as if I'm wearing a hat on my head, but I'm not. I'm monitoring this feeling. We've been VERY heavily chemtrailed here, continuously all day, for four days in a row. Any connection to the feeling? I don't know.

Doodah, its weird you mention this, as I have experienced this as well. We have also been bombarded with chemtrails daily for at least 3 weeks straight now. I don't know if there is a connection either.

I have thoroughly enjoyed,appreciated and learned alot from this thread, thank you for sharing this experience. I do keep scratching my head wondering about that mango oil.