PDA

View Full Version : Credo Mutwa : Before my eyes close in death

Bill Ryan
4th September 2010, 20:31
Dear All:

This wonderful and inspiring short speech by the great Zulu shaman, author, historian and philosopher Credo Mutwa is the most heartfelt and passionate appeal for Africa you will ever hear.

Here's the story of how this remarkable clip was captured. I had just that minute switched on the microphone, and had asked Credo to say a word or two as a routine audio test. I thought he might say "1-2-3", or "Hello, hello".

What he said instead was worthy of an appeal to the United Nations by one of the great statesmen of the world. It was quite unplanned, and I was more than fortunate to be able to record it all.

This moving speech is MUST WATCH essential viewing for anyone who knows Credo Mutwa's life and work, and for anyone who cares about the fate of Africa.

-2sUkuYuXlQ

Fredkc
4th September 2010, 20:57
"Sound check", indeed.

"Can you hear me?
Can you hear me calling?
Can you hear me calling you?"

Dale
4th September 2010, 20:57
That was absolutely incredible.

Bill, it must be deeply moving to have the privilege of recording Credo's life story, he is one of the most spiritual men ever to have spent time on this lonely, little marble of a planet.

Eric J (Viking)
4th September 2010, 21:15
He's such a lovely man, a wonderful soul...Bless him.

Well lets hope his words are heard and answered. If not here then elsewhere!

Loved the song at the end. One of my favorite groups. :-)

viking

wynderer
4th September 2010, 21:19
Thank you, Bill, & the great & good Credo Mutwa --

here's a song by Juluka, 'Scatterlings of Africa'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qY62Ptg3IFo&feature=related

edit to add that i think it very sad that the continent where all humans began this round of recorded history, Africa, & her people, are pretty much ignored by the rest of the world -- & there is seldom a news story about the fact that AIDS is ravaging the population in some places -- 'Africa, the Forgotten Continent'

irishspirit
4th September 2010, 21:31
the more I see of this man, the more I am amazed by him.

In his final days, he still has the courage in his heart to defend what is right.

He still has the love in his heart for nations under attack by such evil, that it is beyond any war that human kind has waged against itself.

May his spirit ever be strong and his spirit forever remain pure.

sepia
4th September 2010, 21:52
Credo Mutwa - a bright light over Africa, in this World and the next - a really great being!

- I love how he suddenly comes back into this reality after having looked into the other one, and how he starts talking with such clearity, such strength...

Great, that you had the opportunity to catch this, so his message can reach many many people out there, touching all our hearts.

truthseekerdan
5th September 2010, 05:03
Thank you Bill, for this great moving video. My love and blessings to Credo and Africa!

LWD_g2ivg6E

Steven
5th September 2010, 12:50
Thanks for this Bill. This man's words have to be shared like a precious treasure that only multiply when given. Credo's talk are at another level.

I am very happy to see many people here on Avalon discovering this great man, a real shaman, not a charlatan. Now, sharing is secrets and risking high in doing that so.

Namaste, Steven

jcocks
5th September 2010, 14:34
The native africans aren't the only ones that have had this done to them.... The Australian Aboriginals, for one, have also been decimated. In fact, it saddens me that a race that is/was so close to the land it inhabits has lost that connection so completely for the most part...

We anglo-saxans should be absolutely ashamed at what has become of many of our native peoples...

At the risk of going wildly off-topic, do any of you know of any native Aboriginal shamans who have come forward and spoken? I'd love to hear what they say, and perhaps even compare it to Credo's words....

Surely you'd think there'd be strong similarities...

A soul as pure as Credo's could never go to hell..... I understand how downtrodden he must feel but he's accomplished more than he could ever know.....

Victoria Tintagel
5th September 2010, 15:18
Thank you Bill and Credo Mutwa! Amazing and passionate, this video. What a deep sorrow to carry in Credo's soul and what light and love in his big heart! Bless him, I was moved to tears by his saying "before my eyes finally close in death" May the angels carry him lightly to the Heavens.

norman
5th September 2010, 16:23
Credo will never die.

There's a story around that Princess Diana called an African Shaman from a phone box sometime in the final weeks of her life. I've since assumed that it was Credo that she called. Does anyone here happen to know if that story is true, and if was true, that it was Credo that she spoke to from that phone box?

I'm nearly in blub mode thinking about it.

John Parslow
5th September 2010, 16:23
Dear Bill

That was a fantastically moving erudite off-the-cuff speech by this amazing human being, I feel absolutely privileged to have seen his message and been humbled by his presence. Like many Avalonians I am so looking forward to further videos of this great man.

Love and peace to you. JP :cool:

Arpheus
5th September 2010, 16:49
Awesome video bill, thank you so much for sharing and that song at the end was just the best choice !!Some of the best lyrics pink floyd ever done.

Ixopoborn
5th September 2010, 19:07
Thanks truthseekerdan.

Naturally I am a fan of Credo but your video clip stimulated all sorts of memories. That Toto number was one of my favourites when it was first issued as a single but I never paid attention to the actual words for some reason - the video clip leaves you with no option not to!

I was born and spent the innocent years of my childhood very near to where Credo was born and understand Zulu temperament better than I do that of English people! The song reminds me of the innocent presumptions of my childhood so brutally disrupted as I grew up in the UK.

I fervently hope Credo gets his wish.

MorningSong
5th September 2010, 19:29
Thank-you, Bill! Credo's message truely leaves me speachless... so, much to do, so much to un-do, so much to heal...

Bless you, Credo! Bless Africa! My heart is reaching out to you; may my prayers unite with everyone elses.

Bill Ryan
5th September 2010, 19:51
Credo will never die.

There's a story around that Princess Diana called an African Shaman from a phone box sometime in the final weeks of her life. I've since assumed that it was Credo that she called. Does anyone here happen to know if that story is true, and if was true, that it was Credo that she spoke to from that phone box?

This is correct: Credo told us the story on record.

Diana phoned from a public phone in Marks and Spencers (a major UK department store). Credo talked to her just the once.

She was enigmatic and guarded, and Credo never did quite understand what she wanted to tell him or ask him. It was shortly before her death in the car crash in Paris.

Eric J (Viking)
5th September 2010, 20:07
This is correct: Credo told us the story on record.

Diana phoned from a public phone in Marks and Spencers (a major UK department store). Credo talked to her just the once.

She was enigmatic and guarded, and Credo never did quite understand what she wanted to tell him or ask him. It was shortly before her death in the car crash in Paris.

WOW ...this I never knew....I wonder if it had something to do with the reptilian agenda...what with the Royals being what they are...and all she knew about them...ect ect...

Mmm the ming boggles...

Thanks for the info Bill/Norman

viking

Wood
5th September 2010, 20:27
WOW ...this I never knew....I wonder if it had something to do with the reptilian agenda...what with the Royals being what they are...and all she knew about them...ect ect...

It is interesting even the fact that someone like Diana knew about Credo Mutwa. I guess she saw the old video where David Icke interviews him (I should check the release date). This suggests she was interested in the research about reptilians... and that is significant IMO.

frank samuel
5th September 2010, 21:36
Bill thanks for this video, Credo's heart of courage is just simply incredible. Few have the courage to speak with such conviction.
A rare but very important moment of reflection, the words echo throughout the world with a haunting spark of truth that cannot be denied. The memory of this man will live on till infinity.

Long live Credo Mutwa.

Zook
5th September 2010, 22:24
Dear All:

This wonderful and inspiring short speech by the great Zulu shaman, author, historian and philosopher Credo Mutwa is the most heartfelt and passionate appeal for Africa you will ever hear.

Here's the story of how this remarkable clip was captured. I had just that minute switched on the microphone, and had asked Credo to say a word or two as a routine audio test. I thought he might say "1-2-3", or "Hello, hello".

What he said instead was worthy of an appeal to the United Nations by one of the great statesmen of the world. It was quite unplanned, and I was more than fortunate to be able to record it all.

This moving speech is MUST WATCH essential viewing for anyone who knows Credo Mutwa's life and work, and for anyone who cares about the fate of Africa.

-2sUkuYuXlQ

Wow ... what a beautiful spirit!!! I love the man! A compelling video. You know, I was born in the land of Gandhi, but I'll state here with no hesitation that Credo Mutwa has ten times the purity of spirit than Gandhi ever had. Don't get me wrong, I like Gandhi. He had to deal with a lot of nonsense during his time and overcame it. Still, I was disheartened (and became somewhat disillusioned with Gandhi) after I learned that, in the early days in South Africa, he viewed indigenous Africans as little better than savages. Talk about a punch in the gut! I take some measure of comfort in that Gandhi may have evolved into a global spirit (and not just a spirit for India) by the time of his passing. I have to believe that for my own sake and sanity.

In any event, I get the opposite sense from Credo Mutwa. In watching the above video, I was genuinely stirred. Mutwa truly is a man for all humanity. He definitely is the best we can offer should extraterrestials make landing and request a meeting with our finest.

You are truly blessed to be in the moment with Credo Mutwa, Bill.

Cheers
Uncle Zook

brtanner
5th September 2010, 22:34
Bill, Thanks for helping to support Credo and to preserve his work. After reading about the health challenges faced by him and his wife, and about their work to establish a clinic for their people, I was wondering whether you've given him information about and access to sodium chlorite solution (MMS), which your interview with Jim Humble first introduced us to. Anecdotally, Jim now says that a program with over 50 AIDS sufferers in Africa resulted in all of them having levels of health that allowed them to return to productive lives.

Bill Ryan
5th September 2010, 23:28
Dear Friends:

Many thanks to you all for your generous and heartfelt comments. Being with Credo for 10 days while recording his life's story was an extraordinary experience. I've been humbled by the strength and clarity of his spirit.

I don't think Credo will be with us for very much longer. He wants to leave, and it's time. All this is okay.

Meanwhile, I'm sifting through some 25 hours of video for more nuggets of wisdom, courage and insight. As you may imagine, there are quite a few of them.

Credo was always totally unpredictable: we never knew when he would launch into something quite unique and exceptional. It could happen at any moment.

The overall goal is to release the cream of what we recorded as a 3-DVD set - all proceeds from which would go to him, his family, and/or the small hospital he is building on the waste land behind where he lives. This is currently 80% finished.

The first DVD will be his life story - which, I promise you, is amazing in itself. The second DVD will be the story of Africa from a shamanic, traditional and historical perspective. The third DVD will be a whole smorgasbord of hard-to-categorize outtakes, standalone clips, and captured moments which will add further depth and context.

David and I are thinking of establishing a Credo Mutwa Memorial Website on which all his work, and all videos and material of him and about him, can be referenced centrally and accessed easily. If anyone reading this (whether or not you're signed-up a Forum member) would like to help with this, please PM me or write to me at bill@projectavalon.net.

One of the things I'd really love to do is to get hold of his books - he has written something like 15, from which he gets NO royalties or proceeds of any kind - and scan them into e-books to post on the site.

This project would take quite a bit of work, but there may be some of you out there who have the resources and skills to do this without too much trouble. If Credo is not getting any royalties (he was cheated out of them through legal trickery many years ago) at least let's give him the satisfaction of making his words freely available to the world.

With thanks again to all of you for your warm appreciation for this very great man - Bill

theguardian
5th September 2010, 23:59
Good Job and thanks for sharing this Message, we need leaders like credo.

Steven
6th September 2010, 12:44
Bill that is excellent news! Three DVD, 25 hours of recorded knowledge. With a website. That is good news. These information has to get out in nature and spread like wild fire. To me, Credo has confirmed so many stories and archeological theories. His knowledge will be part of the education of my boys.

Namaste, Steven

Lita
6th September 2010, 13:52
Thank you Bill, I hope Credo gets his wish and they listen..how amazing to be there while he tells his life story..
Many Blessings
Lita

Celine
7th September 2010, 00:45
* celine stands up and sings *

Don't accept that what's happening
Is just a case of others' suffering
Or you'll find that you're joining in
The turning away

i hear the world singing Credo's words!

Thank you Bill for gifting us with his voice!

Please share our love and our gratitude with Credo...and let him know, we hear him!

love,
celine

Burke
7th September 2010, 07:01
I think this video merits a spot on the portal

Godspeed Credo

sepia
7th September 2010, 10:17
These sentences in David Icke's recent newsletter really hit me:

David Icke about his time with Credo:

"Most heartbreaking for Credo in the latter stages of his life is to see his people ravaged by what is called Aids - a devastated immune system. He knows that Aids was made in a laboratory to kill target populations - especially black Africans - and he can see how brutally and mercilessly efficient it has been in doing that.

He looks at his beloved South Africa and knows it is on the brink of enormous upheaval and violence. Strikes were breaking out all over the country as we spoke while the corrupt, idiotic and pathetic president, Jacob Zuma, jumped on a plane to China at the behest of his masters in Beijing."

Credo knows that China has embarked on a colonial takeover of Africa and he says that the Arab oil nations want to do the same.

This clarifies even more, why Credo says: "I cannot live in a world where is so much evil!"
The sadness about all what is done to this country is unbearable.

mike1414
8th September 2010, 08:56
this man is such a powerfully truthful and lovingly fearless being....
the most cleansing and warmest energy literally just emanates out of this man, radiating outward, bringing me to tears everytime i hear his words.....like his soul and essence, his words are timeless....

this beautiful man speaks of love and the potential for so much goodness on this planet now....his knowledge and wisdom and purity reverberates around all that is and probably further....and despite the betraying backhand of foolish ignorance and mindless violence he has endured, especially of late....he echos courage and love from a place seldom can even comprehend...

i believe he knows the truth about life....

i feel honoured and blessed to be here today and at the same point in time that this being is incarnated here....it fills me with more hope and love...
during the darkest of nights in our history we stand looking towards the sky in the knowing that the stars can guide and direct us....and imho, this most amazin being has remembered just how bright he can be...

to bill and david...thank you so much for the tireless and important work you do...it must be a most emotional and hard time for you guys sometimes... but please keep smiling...(everything will get better...)

credo mutwa, you are loved so very much by so many, ngiyabonga

peace always
mike

THIRDEYE
20th September 2010, 18:26
hello bill! i hope all is well my friend,bill is there a link that you could e-mail me so i can donate some money to credo...ty bill..love light and abunce ..thirdeye

Fredkc
14th December 2010, 17:56
Bill;
It has been a bit over 3 months now.
I am curious, is there any news from, or about Credo Mutwa?
Anything about his health, or any progress locating the artifact taken from him?

Have either you, or David Icke spoken with him since your trip?

Occurred to me this morning this one had slipped off the radar, of late, so I thought I would ask,
Fred

Dale
14th December 2010, 19:29
Bill;
It has been a bit over 3 months now.
I am curious, is there any news from, or about Credo Mutwa?
Anything about his health, or any progress locating the artifact taken from him?

Have either you, or David Icke spoken with him since your trip?

Occurred to me this morning this one had slipped off the radar, of late, so I thought I would ask,
Fred

I do second your curiosity, Fred.

A wonderful soul, Credo is. If anyone knows if, or when, the DVD set of Bill and David's interview with Credo is available, I'd be thankful to hear.

Isserley
17th December 2010, 11:48
Credo has left quite an impression on me..
I wonder what will happen now with Credos hospital that he intended to build with his wife? I would be extremely sorry if such a wonderful idea wouldn't come to life.
I wanted to donate but can not get in touch with Colinda Smith (about bank transfer difficulties)..

WhiteStar
6th March 2011, 03:05
Credo will never die.

Yes I am sure it is.

He also related a death in Africa which was very similar to the death of Princess Diana in the car crash in France.
He connected the events as being of importance.

Lord Sidious
6th March 2011, 10:46
Thank you, Bill, & the great & good Credo Mutwa --

here's a song by Juluka, 'Scatterlings of Africa'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qY62Ptg3IFo&feature=related

edit to add that i think it very sad that the continent where all humans began this round of recorded history, Africa, & her people, are pretty much ignored by the rest of the world -- & there is seldom a news story about the fact that AIDS is ravaging the population in some places -- 'Africa, the Forgotten Continent'

I don't go with the out of Africa deal, there is much to point us to different conclusions, but even so, whatever created those who created us, would not have allowed Africans to exist if they were not meant to.
There is a place on this Earth for all of us, but commerce wants it all.

The native africans aren't the only ones that have had this done to them.... The Australian Aboriginals, for one, have also been decimated. In fact, it saddens me that a race that is/was so close to the land it inhabits has lost that connection so completely for the most part...

We anglo-saxans should be absolutely ashamed at what has become of many of our native peoples...

At the risk of going wildly off-topic, do any of you know of any native Aboriginal shamans who have come forward and spoken? I'd love to hear what they say, and perhaps even compare it to Credo's words....

A soul as pure as Credo's could never go to hell..... I understand how downtrodden he must feel but he's accomplished more than he could ever know.....

Let me say this to you, stop with the guilt, that is what THEY want you to feel.
Did YOU take anyone off their land?
Did YOU take any children away for whatever reason?

If no, you are not guilty, why feel guilt?
Yes, you can condemn the evil others have done, but don't carry guilt for something you did not do in your heart and even more so, don't push it onto others that have not done these things.
Racism is an artificial construct, a bastard child of the commercial system that is in force right now. They use it to control us all on the old ''divide and conquer'' plan they have found works a charm, don't help them.
Example, your programming has compelled you to feel guilty for what people in Australia did years ago, so all of us are guilty, even across time, yet if you said anything negative about all of _________ racial group, that would be wrong and a stereotype. You see how they play with us?
Stop the madness, don't drink the racism koolaid.

Wow ... what a beautiful spirit!!! I love the man! A compelling video. You know, I was born in the land of Gandhi, but I'll state here with no hesitation that Credo Mutwa has ten times the purity of spirit than Gandhi ever had. Don't get me wrong, I like Gandhi. He had to deal with a lot of nonsense during his time and overcame it. Still, I was disheartened (and became somewhat disillusioned with Gandhi) after I learned that, in the early days in South Africa, he viewed indigenous Africans as little better than savages. Talk about a punch in the gut! I take some measure of comfort in that Gandhi may have evolved into a global spirit (and not just a spirit for India) by the time of his passing. I have to believe that for my own sake and sanity.

In any event, I get the opposite sense from Credo Mutwa. In watching the above video, I was genuinely stirred. Mutwa truly is a man for all humanity. He definitely is the best we can offer should extraterrestials make landing and request a meeting with our finest.

You are truly blessed to be in the moment with Credo Mutwa, Bill.

Cheers
Uncle Zook

Yes, Zooknugget, I have read about Gandhi and his opinion of the Africans. And again, this is the racism koolaid in play again.
Maybe they are savages, maybe they are not, but by whose measuring stick are we measuring them?
Don't worry about what right you have to do it, just asking that one for now.
Those of us trapped in the commerce wars now think we are advanced, but we, the parasites on Earth are destroying the host. Wow, that is real advanced, no?

I say again, there is a place on this Earth for all the groups, or else they would not have been created, surely this is as obvious as the noses on our faces?

Now, to the subject of the video.
He is right. A whole group of people and not just his, have been condemned to death, without a crime, without a trial and without a word in their own defense.
This is the very epitome of evil and is a direct link back to the ''sustainable level'' of people that the elites want here to parasite off of.
I would be interested to see the dvds if they have been made.

And to Bill, even though you probably know this already, you sir, are a conduit. You think his message to you was a coincidence?
No, you know. You have known for most of your life that you were here to present information to transform this world. And you're doing a damn fine job. I am not a hat wearer, but if I were, not only would I take mine off to you, I would give it to you as well.
Keep up the good work, thanks for your work and thanks especially for Avalon, for although to some it may appear to be a lesser work than others, it is a work where we all have met and can take our next solo steps together.

Peacelovinman
6th March 2011, 11:36
Bill

Thanks for this. No words will express what it made me feel.

I cannot donate any expertise to building a website honouring Credo but I would be happy to donate some money towards the cost. Please let me know in due course how I can do this.

Jendayi
6th March 2011, 12:05
after hearing credo's beautiful words and message.. i started reading the replies.. what can one say after such kind words from my fellow avalonians?
i am left speechless..

mondaze
6th March 2011, 12:34
Originally Posted by jcocks
originally posted by lord sidious:

Let me say this to you, stop with the guilt, that is what THEY want you to feel.
Did YOU take anyone off their land?
Did YOU take any children away for whatever reason?

If no, you are not guilty, why feel guilt?
Yes, you can condemn the evil others have done, but don't carry guilt for something you did not do in your heart and even more so, don't push it onto others that have not done these things.
Racism is an artificial construct, a bastard child of the commercial system that is in force right now. They use it to control us all on the old ''divide and conquer'' plan they have found works a charm, don't help them.
Example, your programming has compelled you to feel guilty for what people in Australia did years ago, so all of us are guilty, even across time, yet if you said anything negative about all of _________ racial group, that would be wrong and a stereotype. You see how they play with us?
Stop the madness, don't drink the racism koolaid

This is the most important statement i've read on avalon , thank you lord, the fact is we are not the problem, we are squashed into a reality which is as ugly and constricting as any aboriginal race. at least they realise their constriction, we dont even see that we are slaves...

jorr lundstrom
6th March 2011, 12:40
Thank you mighty spirit.:nod:

Sierra
30th March 2011, 21:21
Bill,

Thank you so much for the captioning :)

Will the three DVD set be captioned as well? Say "Yes." please.

Is there a way to send Credo money right now?

Thank you and with great respect for what you and Kerry and all Avaloners have created, Sierra

arpanet
3rd April 2011, 18:45
The video does not seem to be available everywhere because of copyright issues with the music:

Could someone upload it somewhere else temporarily?

Positive Vibe Merchant
9th June 2011, 07:38
I would like to just bump this along, as I have hada lasting impression placed upon me by Credo Mutwa.

Whereever you are sir, know that there are those who care for your sefetly, asnd your safe passage when that time comes for you.

You are an imsporation for all humans, and I thank you for your efforts here in this lifetime.

PVM

Lita
24th June 2011, 16:08
I wanted to show this to friends who were visiting, I watched it when it was posted but now I'm also getting the can't see it because of Copyright in my country as above.. any chance of somehow fixing this.. ???

Klacik
10th July 2011, 21:09
Bill,

Thank you so much for the captioning :)

Will the three DVD set be captioned as well? Say "Yes." please.

Is there a way to send Credo money right now?

Thank you and with great respect for what you and Kerry and all Avaloners have created, Sierra

Hi.. don't know if you've seen this, but this video might help you..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_FLF5YdJWc&feature=player_embedded

I already donated to this incredible man and i hope his dream about building a Hospital will come true before he leaves us..

Credo Mutwa is an exceptional man.. and i bow to him, his knowledge and his spirit

Klacik
10th July 2011, 21:14
I wanted to show this to friends who were visiting, I watched it when it was posted but now I'm also getting the can't see it because of Copyright in my country as above.. any chance of somehow fixing this.. ???

here you go mate.. there are two subtitles, one of them is english ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVn3eh1FGNc

¤=[Post Update]=¤

i hope, it's allright to put one more post here, the two before were replies :)

it has been asked here a few times, but i would also like to ask, what is the progress of Credo Mutwas DVD's.. Bill, or anyone else.. pls?

thank you very much

seehas
10th July 2011, 23:19
how is it possible to transfer the money? i just know the IBAN Code stuff for this ? at the end of the video its a usual banknumber? how does it work from europe?

Klacik
11th July 2011, 19:10
hi seehas

i don't exactly remember the whole process of sending the money, because i did it a few months ago, but i think the best way is to use you electronic/internet banking and send it from there.. i did it this way.. all the needed fields were decribed on my banks site, so i knew quite easily what and where is needed..

or if you don't have electronic/internet banking, print out the data from the video ending and go directly to your bank.. i think they will be able to help you..

here's some more information i've been able to find.. it might help you too:

Please help this exceptional man. His bank details are:

Name - C. M. Mutwa
International Account Number - 014652048
Bank - Standard Bank, Lyttleton, Johannesburg, South Africa
Receiving Bank SWIFTBIC - SBZAZAJJ

it's from this thread:

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=110981

alsiani
11th July 2011, 23:12
I saw that wonderful video from Credo Mutwa, soon after it was released. Unfortunately, now I can't see it anymore (EMI blocked the broadcast of the video to my country). I didn't save it in that time. If someone can find a way to make the video available for download somewhere else, I would appreciate. Thaks in advance.

I think Credo Mutwa is probably one of the most amazing persons that came to this planet.
I feel so proud of being born in Africa, in Mozambique, a country where the Zulu people had influence, too.

Kanimambo, Credo Mutwa!

SkepticSoul
12th July 2011, 10:06
'this video contains EMI blablabla blocked for your country'
what is EMI???

TheSwede
12th July 2011, 12:46
'this video contains EMI blablabla blocked for your country'
what is EMI???

EMI is a music company. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EMI

If you wanna see videos that aren't available to you're country try accessing them trough a proxy service located in another country. There are free proxy services from most places.

Some listed proxy servers:
http://www.proxy4free.com/list/webproxy_rating1.html

I havent tryed these proxyservices so cant comment on any of them in the list. Some media can only be displayed in for example the UK. Then you need to be connected thrue the UK in order to view the video for example. A proxy fixes that.

snaden
25th July 2011, 12:38
It is also blocked in my country
:loco:

We are all one
peter

snaden
25th July 2011, 12:50
I have now tried by proxy server and it still wont play the video.
Could anyone write what the the shaman said.?

We are all one
peter

Rocky_Shorz
3rd August 2011, 17:30
miracle for Credo... thanks David...

link to Video (http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/51650-you-are-about-to-see-a-miracle-happen-to-credo-mutwa-but-it-is-only-reality-as-it-really-should-be)

YUPANQUI PUMA
5th August 2011, 03:06
Credo is a master, and I think he really knows what is going on in the world. I just want to give him more energy to help the people than want to be helped!!
Thx for the video!!

ViralSpiral
5th August 2011, 05:35
Hi there

here is another copy of the original video

sVn3eh1FGNc

Listen carefully...
BTW, the miracle video has already received 23 000 views (that we know of). I wonder how long it will be allowed to be aired?

Bless you Credo!!

Logan
13th September 2011, 15:17
I saw this piece of footage just after seeing David Icke's 4 hour interview with Credo. I cannot begin to describe the empathy I feel for Credo and what he has endured recently with the theft of the Necklace of Mysteries. The type of evil person who would torture such a gentle, wise, and kind man of advanced age shakes me to my core.

Listening to Credo speak is a gift. I am grateful for the gift and I thank you Bill and David for bringing this man to my attention.

WhiteFeather
13th September 2011, 15:33
May his heartfelt words unclog the deaf ears of those whom he speaks of on this planet, at light speed. Thanks Bill. Credo Is An Awesome Spirit.

Pete
13th September 2011, 15:49
I couldn't get the video to play, something about emi copywrite? would like to hear it.

Fundy Gemini
7th November 2011, 04:10
Re: Juluka ..
I'm so HAPPY to see that I wasn't the only person who loved Juluka! gosh .. memories ..
This video won't play for me but I can close my eyes and HEAR 'Scatterings of Africa" and SEE them dancing ..
(I believe I still have that cassette tape somewhere hidden in a dark box of memorabilia somewhere .. wish I could find it) ♥

:victory:

1derer
24th November 2011, 20:58
Says I cant watch it due to EMI restrictions. :(

OneLittleFrog
24th November 2011, 22:18
You are somehow tuned into this froggy mind, 1derer! ---- I was just thinking about Credo yesterday, wondering how he's doing these days. I hope there's a way the video can be reposted for you, it's so worthwhile. Such beautiful eloquence from such a simple-living, one-with-the-earth human being. I hope his life is filled with kindness and gentleness today.

1derer
24th November 2011, 22:50
Well, I did manage to see the Credo interview where he talks about the miscreants that robbed him and attacked him:mad2:, I believe David Icke went to see him for what could be the last time. Bill was also there too, and is the one taping the interview.

Well, I don't need the vid to send good vibes to Credo so maybe that is why I was drawn here, along with meeting you and your froggy perception!

unicorny
3rd February 2012, 11:36
Thanks for reposting this video in a fully functioning version he is a truly inspiring man

Hi there

here is another copy of the original video

sVn3eh1FGNc

Listen carefully...
BTW, the miracle video has already received 23 000 views (that we know of). I wonder how long it will be allowed to be aired?

Bless you Credo!!

UnrealDreams
12th April 2012, 09:34
Credo Mutwa is an amazing spiritual man. Thank you for re-posting this.

I recall watching a very long video of his on Youtube in which he describes being taken to "breed" with a female extraterrestrial in a remote region of Africa by the reptitlian-human rulers of this planet. He refused to have sex with her and was sent home.

I have always wondered since Obama can't produce a legit certificate of live birth.......who his real father was.