PDA

View Full Version : Serve the Queen .. a serious approach to understanding our enslavement

Vitalux
1st December 2012, 04:49
I have been following the youtube poster Eternallyaware's videos for the past few months and have found them most informative.

This man, who creates these videos is in my eyes a visionary and quite good at explaining both the law and his thoughts.

I am posting this video because he attempts to draw some serious consideration of how the current global economics keeps us both poor and in servitude.

His videos have influenced me to such a degree that I have actually been asked to lecture to local groups about the information and insight I have gained from watching them.

Feel free to watch the video or scan through some of his many videos he has created on his youtube channel discussing both "human being" vs " person" in the legal system.

For the American Viewers you might wish to view this too, because from my understanding, the country you find yourselves in, appears to be owned by the Queen of England still.

so even though it is not part of common knowledge, apparently many are in ignorance of not knowing America went bankrupt a long time ago and is now a corporation owned by ....well.....the Queen I guess:sad:

We really have to awaken to what is, and try and get off our knees and stop prostrating :hail:ourselves to a system that enslaves us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RGdnuycjqc&list=UL

much love

Flash
1st December 2012, 05:41
error in posting

Ellisa
1st December 2012, 06:11
Actually vitalux, I believe it is China who bailed out the US and now the Chinese govt holds trillions of America's debt. The queen isn't even the richest person in the world, or even the richest woman.

The balance of power in the world today is changing as we watch, but we do not like to admit it!.

Vitalux
1st December 2012, 07:36
Actually vitalux, I believe it is China who bailed out the US and now the Chinese govt holds trillions of America's debt. The queen isn't even the richest person in the world, or even the richest woman.

The balance of power in the world today is changing as we watch, but we do not like to admit it!.

You could be right, but most of the information that I have seen tends to motivate me to think that nothing much has really changed since the pre-colony days.

In this article :Great Britain Owns USA

http://www.natural-person.ca/pdf/Great_Britain_owns_USA.PDF

I have studied that ownership of the land never really changed from British Rule.

As I have studied the various powers around the world, I tend to believe that there is much more going on behind the scenes of what the public has in their perception.

I tend to believe that there is an unseen hand that controls all lands and nations.

Russia, America, Great Britain, etc, are all just corporations of some one (or entity) that is pulling the real strings.

Tane Mahuta
1st December 2012, 08:57
I have been following the youtube poster Eternallyaware's videos for the past few months and have found them most informative.

This man, who creates these videos is in my eyes a visionary and quite good at explaining both the law and his thoughts.

I am posting this video because he attempts to draw some serious consideration of how the current global economics keeps us both poor and in servitude.

His videos have influenced me to such a degree that I have actually been asked to lecture to local groups about the information and insight I have gained from watching them.

Feel free to watch the video or scan through some of his many videos he has created on his youtube channel discussing both "human being" vs " person" in the legal system.

For the American Viewers you might wish to view this too, because from my understanding, the country you find yourselves in, appears to be owned by the Queen of England still.

so even though it is not part of common knowledge, apparently many are in ignorance of not knowing America went bankrupt a long time ago and is now a corporation owned by ....well.....the Queen I guess:sad:

We really have to awaken to what is, and try and get off our knees and stop prostrating :hail:ourselves to a system that enslaves us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RGdnuycjqc&list=UL

much love

Vitalux...brother, thanks for the link.

I like what this guys' saying

TM

Star Tsar
1st December 2012, 09:08
The biggest part of the Battenburgs riches has no requirement to be disclosed so its hard to have a true idea of that familys bounty...

Vitalux
1st December 2012, 14:46
The biggest part of the Battenburgs riches has no requirement to be disclosed so its hard to have a true idea of that familys bounty...

It appears their biggest bounty is enslaving us, stealing our lands, conning us into the belief system that they have a divine right to rule and govern and enslave us forever.

Yet to try and awaken :sleep: people from this sleep is like trying to awaken :sleep: the dead.

Most just don't get the bigger image :noidea:....It is not about the money, the money is not real, it is about enslavement. :ballchain:

Similar to the Indians, the land is stolen by the Queen, the wealth siphoned off in taxes and we the people being too ignorant to understand we have been conned. :becky:

Kiforall
1st December 2012, 16:58
From what I've been reading you're right on track with the Queen. (Empire)

sirdipswitch
1st December 2012, 23:36

Yes China did buy a bunch of our debt, but the Queen still rules, and she would get very upset, if China tried to foreclose on it. ccc.

Ellisa
2nd December 2012, 01:03
Maybe she wouldn't. Maybe she's wanting to avenge the War of Independence on behalf of her great -great etc Grandfather!

In fact the resultant crash would be of such epic proportions that it would, if Her Majesty were indeed the Mastermind Spider behind world financial dealings, involve her wealth in an unprecedented fall. A truly self defeating move.

So the debt rests safe in Chinese hands?