PDA

View Full Version : Growing Food

Arrowwind
1st December 2012, 08:54
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/557772_488369097849985_787396947_n.jpg

Lifebringer
1st December 2012, 12:29
Remove seeds from tomatoes cucmbers after they've gotten soft and bendable, and the seeds are plump. Let them dry in a window covered in a tissue or paper towel. Save a few beans when you are about to cook for planting, peas, buy some collard green seeds, and kale for vitamin content, stock up on plastic to make temp green houses for a season or two. The pollen effect, how do you get the pollenation for production of the fruit. Butterflies also work and if you are in a good environment, perhaps you won't mind a butterfly crop in doors within the green houses where decorative flowers can also grow. Buy aloe vera plants for pain, scrapes and burns for rapid anticeptic healing. cut up old sheets and boil sterilize and dry in a dryer max, then put in zip lock bags for concrete scrapes, rust cuts and infection prevention. DO NOT FORGET AMBESOL FOR TOOTHACHES, THERE AREN'T ANY DENTIST AROUND DURING EMERGENCY, AND NOBODY CAN FUNCTION WITH PAIN THE RIPS THROUGH YOUR HEAD AND THINK STRAIGHT.
stock up on triple antibiotics with and without novocaine for med kits. Med tape, shade sticks for small breaks or sprains after fleeing for high ground.

Godspeed, the alignment is Monday. Remember this Hebrew Saabath is "unleavened bread" and discussing what is going on with your higher self, may answer some of the questions you have for the next few weeks. I've been traveling at night, I believe both conscious and unconscious are merging and I'm making solutions on the other end. I wake up refreshed and smiling after remembering the dreams while doing so. I'm talking and walking with someone who has the good of humans at heart, and feel the joy of complete knowing, it's gonna be okay, and God helps those who help themselves also.