PDA

View Full Version : Reincarnation and Soul Groups

torti
3rd December 2012, 07:13
So, I was raised in a very religious house. Re-born Christians. I was taught from a young age, "this is evil, that is evil". And not until my early 20's, did I really start to question these things.

A lot of the things I question, make me feel torn and confused. Between what I have been taught, the fears instilled in me... and then the hope that there is more, or rather, a better, explanation of all these things. Not so confined by one belief, one religion.

It is not that I don't believe in God (or in general... a higher being), but rather our interpretation of this. We get it wrong all the time.

Anyway... I ramble...

Because of my "trained" beliefs. I have always stayed clear of things I was told were bad/evil etc. (Don't open doors, you may not be able to close)

But of late, I have been questioning Reincarnation. I have no idea where to start with this, where to look, what to trust.

A very close friend of mine told me how she went and saw someone a few years ago. He told her about some of her past lives. Who she had been, what she had done. Who in her current life, has been linked with her in a past life.

She talked of "soul groups". Of people you meet, who you click with instantly. Lovers of old, family of old, friends of old and even foes of old.

I am so intrigued by this... where do I look?

Corncrake
3rd December 2012, 08:13
I was raised in a humanist household and was brought up to believe that humans make their own heaven and hell on earth. To a certain extent I still believe that but I have been interested in the idea of reincarnation for the past decade and read anything I can on the subject. I am certainly open to the idea but I do not have a well defined theory of how it works! There has been some fascinating research into it and for basics you could start with Ian Stevenson (http://near-death.com/experiences/reincarnation01.html) who was one of the pioneers in this area - you will also find here of references to reincarnation and the Bible. Michael Newton - a hypnotherapist - is also highly recommended and has several interviews on Youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5zsuKG3fzc). I have read Dolores Cannon's vast output (met her too) and believe her to be a very good soul. She has helped many with her past life recession therapy but in truth find the Convoluted Universe series complicated and hard to get a grip on so would save it until you have done some ground work! Anyway there is lots of solid material out there so good luck with your research.

deridan
3rd December 2012, 08:22
multiple explanations or actual mechanics to reincarnation may be as such.
we leave the body [as it dies], spend time within inter-incarnational-dimensions, where we reassigned, or choose a soul journey that would clear away grand-karma, or allow us better to progress towards our absolute evolved state.
but then, to each incarnation there is a distinct personality, wheather this form goes on as it is in its own journeys... like the common heavenly dimensions which say christendom would associate.... what would then be the portion that reincarnates... perhaps the 70% of our being that has to[wants to..or is trapped as some pose] 're-explore the earth', producing at its end another distinct personality from the template, the distinct going on, the template reincarnating.... so we would probably have many send-offs.({i postulate})

if you've read regression research (such as dalores cannon), one gets the distinct personalities[atleast say one for every century we here], and then the person[in the present who has been regressed],
in some cases... the present person is very much the same as one of the major past-incarnational personalities she interviews, -with some of the same personality 'distincts', as-well as some emotional blocking/fatigues as present from that other journey into which DC seeks insight into (i.e. Jesus's niece),
or very different (i.e. a woman in this incarnation trying a very different journey to one of her past lives where she was a male Essene)

if one considers wilcock for example, don't believe he is the actual incarnation of who he says he is, always cause he emphasizes the bragging-abilitive-dimension, ..but maybe more along the line of a soul development group,
but the fatigues (in emotional output dimension), cayce would have experienced, would be relieved by the role he would play as in wilcocks regular mayan-personality dimensions.

if i have to think of myself, what say ancestors in my line would call enemies, are enemies rather unwittingly to me to, & i thought i evolved in a [w]hole (goes something along the lineof not trusting doctors and seeking the mechanism in itself)

okay, regressional research as i have read it does not answer all the suppositional questions we can ask.
but there is this interesting case,
though it is a bit removed from regular incarnates such as what u'd enquire about.

in the case of "walk-ins", which have been regressed to alien and even spirit-world incarnations
in there earthly lives prior,
these have been explained [for earthly lives], as not the actual incarnate in-self,
but as lives which could be accessed,
either from it being in the global/universal[earth] soul grid,...saying through any person now, one can access any other past,({[though such a soul would have paid the price energetic-wise to access that]})
or specifically in the case of walk-ins, as a perquisite of surviving this "energy flow environment we cal earth"
they where given experience by plugging into past lives of others here. For DC, many books are dependent on a single 'walkin' who amongst others had reincarnational experiences from a mayan women who died during pregnancy in the spanish invasions, a desert dweller who experienced that 'thirst lifestyle' and another

so we are in some infinite jelly.
who knows, ...no need to accept absolutely on a level, but you can draw experience to yourself.
((as far as soul group reincarnations, had the thought privately of an expedience, and had a best friend [who i could say could be respected as best potential enemy too] who expressed the same experience of expediency in this time))
like to have that service your friend had.--those practioners are too rare {& if people start jumping for what could be seen as a gravy train, we'll have trouble separating liars from the true}

Tarka the Duck
3rd December 2012, 10:07
A belief in rebirth/reincarnation is a central part of all the Indian traditions: you may find it helpful to look in that direction - back to the source.
Enjoy the journey!
Kathie

DNA
3rd December 2012, 10:15
Micheal Newton's "Journey of the Soul" books are awsome. Newton hypnotizes folks so they remember the "inbetween" portions of reincarnation. When they are in heaven so to speak.

I really like Jane Roberts.
The biography of Edgar Cayce by Sidney Fitzpatrick (http://www.amazon.com/Edgar-Cayce-An-American-Prophet/dp/1573228966/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1354525784&sr=8-1-fkmr1&keywords=The+biography+of+Edgar+cayce+by+Sydney+Fitzpatrick)is awesome. And so is the book Many Mansions the Edgar Cayce story of Reincarnation by Hugh Lynn Cayce (http://www.amazon.com/Many-Mansions-Edgar-Reincarnation-Signet/dp/0451168178/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1354525784&sr=8-3-fkmr0&keywords=The+biography+of+Edgar+cayce+by+Sydney+Fitzpatrick)

The Cayce stuff might be awesome for you because Cayce was a hard core christian, and though it may suprise some, he absolutely believed in Christ, and the archangel pantheon and this did not in any way diminish the signifigance of his teachings. On the contrary he seemed to have help from these beings.

Tony
3rd December 2012, 10:25
Hello Torti,

So-called death.

This is from the Tibetan Buddhist point of view...it's quite colourful! Facing death and beyond is really a psychological event, it is as natural as birth, so that's ok.

What we call death is called Bardo in Tibetan, meaning gap..in between. There is the bardo experience happening all the time - it's part of our psychological make-up. We see life as one continuous event. 'This is my life'. But it's more like a cine film with individual frames, held together by karma. Karma is the glue that holds it all together, maintained be 'consciousness' at a gross level. Each moment there is a gap for a new life, but we hold on dearly to what we think we are because we are used to it. It's so familiar it seems real...!?

There are six psychological profiles for sentient beings: human, animal, hungry ghost, jealous God and God realm. These are attitudes we hold. Each has both a wisdom style and neurotic style.

There are six major bardo moments. Bardo of life, bardo of dying, bardo of after life, bardo of becoming, bardo of dream and the bardo of meditation.

Depending on the training one has done in one's life time will dictate what is recognised in the bardo states. This is why repetition of practice is so important. These bardo moments are moments one can recognise one true nature and become enlightened. Or, go to a higher realm to complete training. Or, which is what normally happens to sentient beings, we fear the bright lights and try to escape them, not being able to face the truth.

The so-called death period lasts for up to 49 days or seven weeks more or less. Most of us are driven on by karma, our neurotic style. Practitioners recognise that all projections as have “NO” reality.

The basis of these six psychological profiles are buddhas wisdoms: they are your essence. But the profiles also have a negative side. These Buddhas are represented by deities of brilliant coloured lights. In the first week after death, each deity will come towards you as a light. These are of peaceful in appearance, and will invite you to recognise the projection as your true nature. If you recognise this, you will become a buddha. At the same time a soft coloured light of our neurosis will appear, but it is inviting you to the lower realm of the negative aspect of the deity.

In the second week the deities return in their wrathful aspect: this is intense love, to prevent you from becoming distracted. If you looked up Avalokiteshvara and Mahakala they are one and the same, the peaceful side and the wrathful side. You always have a choice. That's if you know you have a choice.

After that, it's a matter of choosing a new incarnation - but again, because we practised just reacting in life, we are driven on by our self imposed karma. It is said the precious human life is as difficult to achieve as a blind turtle coming up from the bottom of the ocean once every hundred years and sticking its head through a rubber ring floating on the surface.

You can now see why reacting through emotions: fear, pride, anger, jealousy, desire and ignorance can cause us much suffering and little or no control.

What we have to see is that this so-called death process is happening all the time, and it is our consciousness that is holding this illusion together.

Tony

AMystic3434
3rd December 2012, 11:21
Like someone said above pick up a book by Michael Newton it explains alot about reincarnation and where you go when you die. It is very interesting

soleil
3rd December 2012, 13:28
Hello Torti,

So-called death.

This is from the Tibetan Buddhist point of view...it's quite colourful! Facing death and beyond is really a psychological event, it is as natural as birth, so that's ok.

What we call death is called Bardo in Tibetan, meaning gap..in between. There is the bardo experience happening all the time - it's part of our psychological make-up. We see life as one continuous event. 'This is my life'. But it's more like a cine film with individual frames, held together by karma. Karma is the glue that holds it all together, maintained be 'consciousness' at a gross level. Each moment there is a gap for a new life, but we hold on dearly to what we think we are because we are used to it. It's so familiar it seems real...!?

There are six psychological profiles for sentient beings: human, animal, hungry ghost, jealous God and God realm. These are attitudes we hold. Each has both a wisdom style and neurotic style.

There are six major bardo moments. Bardo of life, bardo of dying, bardo of after life, bardo of becoming, bardo of dream and the bardo of meditation.

Depending on the training one has done in one's life time will dictate what is recognised in the bardo states. This is why repetition of practice is so important. These bardo moments are moments one can recognise one true nature and become enlightened. Or, go to a higher realm to complete training. Or, which is what normally happens to sentient beings, we fear the bright lights and try to escape them, not being able to face the truth.

The so-called death period lasts for up to 49 days or seven weeks more or less. Most of us are driven on by karma, our neurotic style. Practitioners recognise that all projections as have “NO” reality.

The basis of these six psychological profiles are buddhas wisdoms: they are your essence. But the profiles also have a negative side. These Buddhas are represented by deities of brilliant coloured lights. In the first week after death, each deity will come towards you as a light. These are of peaceful in appearance, and will invite you to recognise the projection as your true nature. If you recognise this, you will become a buddha. At the same time a soft coloured light of our neurosis will appear, but it is inviting you to the lower realm of the negative aspect of the deity.

In the second week the deities return in their wrathful aspect: this is intense love, to prevent you from becoming distracted. If you looked up Avalokiteshvara and Mahakala they are one and the same, the peaceful side and the wrathful side. You always have a choice. That's if you know you have a choice.

After that, it's a matter of choosing a new incarnation - but again, because we practised just reacting in life, we are driven on by our self imposed karma. It is said the precious human life is as difficult to achieve as a blind turtle coming up from the bottom of the ocean once every hundred years and sticking its head through a rubber ring floating on the surface.

You can now see why reacting through emotions: fear, pride, anger, jealousy, desire and ignorance can cause us much suffering and little or no control.

What we have to see is that this so-called death process is happening all the time, and it is our consciousness that is holding this illusion together.

Tony
hey tony, i think i like you so much more because of this post of yours.

Gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha!!

rgray222
3rd December 2012, 15:01
If you have not seen this it is worth watching.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk7biSOzr1k

Nenuphar
3rd December 2012, 15:26
Micheal Newton's "Journey of the Soul" books are awsome. Newton hypnotizes folks so they remember the "inbetween" portions of reincarnation. When they are in heaven so to speak.

I agree, I really enjoyed reading Journey of Souls and Destiny of Souls by Michael Newton. There are *so* many interesting books out there on this subject, but these stood out to me, for some reason.

Joe Akulis
3rd December 2012, 15:41
The reincarnation of Paul Gauguin. Way cool story. http://www.peterteekamp.com/kevins_website_page.html

white wizard
3rd December 2012, 16:45
The newton books are a great place to start if you are a typical person

incarnating on the planet. If your different like me than you will have to

either learn to read the akashic records or have someone do it for you. In his

book he discusses soul groups and how they incarnate with you, which is typical

for most people on the planet. I unlike most people do not incarnate with my

soul group, because of my level of advancement and work.

*Things I learned from have the records read for me.

*Not everyone comes in with soul groups.

*The laws of Karma do not apply to everyone.

*If you fall in the category of a star seed or other, which there are many kinds, then newtons books probably wont help you much because you fall under different rules.

In my case being traveler/Information gatherer I can travel from this
dimension to any other after I die and incarnate, because of the work I choose to do. There fore having an Earth type soul group would hinder my progress basically I am not bound by any laws in my travels to different places, which if you fall under other or star seed may also apply to you.

humanalien
3rd December 2012, 16:45
The bible does not teach us that we will be reincarnated
after death. The body and soul are only created once and
upon death, the body goes back to the earth and the soul
awaits judgement.

Genesis 3:19:

“In the sweat of your face shall you eat
bread, until you return unto the ground;
for out of it were you taken: for dust you
are, and unto dust shall you return.”

Notice that this verse does not say that you
will return to another body when you die.
It says that you will return to dust.

Hebrews 9:27:

"For it is appointed for men to die once
and after this comes judgment."

Paul clearly states that the soul does not
transmigrate into another living body, but
goes to await judgment.

Psalm 146:4

"His breath goes forth, he returns to his earth;
in that very day his thoughts perish."

soleil
3rd December 2012, 16:53
humanalien, i think any bible quotes are open to interpretation. &my interpretation of them, is its bunk.

Joe Akulis
3rd December 2012, 16:59
Ha. Yes. Who ya gonna believe, Paul, who once stood in judgement against Yeshua at his trial before the Sadducees, or Jesus himself, who said three different times that John the Baptist was the spirit of Elias/Elijah returned. Don't get me started. :-) Or you could look at the wisdom of Solomon, where it appears Shlomo belived that he received an "undefiled" body because he was already good. But how could you possibly be good yet, before you get a body, hmm? Heh heh. Fun stuff.

Shade
3rd December 2012, 17:01
humanalien, i think any bible quotes are open to interpretation. &my interpretation of them, is its bunk.

I agree. Wow. What an anachronism. Like serious? have I accidentally reincarnated into Godlike Forum?

deridan
3rd December 2012, 19:23
seeker1972,
here rests the question. did Elias return from heaven, or was it a packet of him.

humanalien,
as i read Ps146 its said in the rhythm of not trusting man or their departed spirit, for help comes from One.
of Paul,or his near typology is credited the lie/truth which was indexical in putting the europeans in their rage-fantasy through now whos medium [english] we communicate
for that verse, the casting out, well it was after the cast out, when this question comes again,
what is sown where......atleast we know the body vesicle returns to dust,,,,its just i'd like to know more

:tinfoil3:for dam&ve stories, there are the alien ones, and some very interesting gnostic ones, that speak of a mirror world, those #$%@ are the ones to know, to that story any practical story may be a fabrication, s[o wha]t in a way

shadowstalker
3rd December 2012, 23:48
But of late, I have been questioning Reincarnation. I have no idea where to start with this

LOOK to some of your so called DREAMS

trenairio
4th December 2012, 01:44
[edit][edit][edit]

DNA
4th December 2012, 02:45
Ha. Yes. Who ya gonna believe, Paul, who once stood in judgement against Yeshua at his trial before the Sadducees, or Jesus himself, who said three different times that John the Baptist was the spirit of Elias/Elijah returned. Don't get me started. :-) Or you could look at the wisdom of Solomon, where it appears Shlomo belived that he received an "undefiled" body because he was already good. But how could you possibly be gpod yet, before you get a body, hmm? Heh heh. Fun stuff.

This is so well stated. Thank you 40 year old seeker. :)

gripreaper
4th December 2012, 03:02
THE SOUL FAMILY is a large group of beings who are connected through soul lineage with each other. Each soul has family members that are in etheric form as well as physical form. As the soul merges with the body enflamimg the heart, a signal of sound and light frequency as colour rays is sent from the chakras of the being through the environment. It is this signal that attracts one's soul family to one's being. Soul Mates, Mission Mates and Soul Karmic Relationships come into the being's environment as this call is met by other souls who energetically recognize this signal.

SOUL MATES are those that hold no karma between each other in relationship. They have only a great love and recognition for each other. These beings are in divine relationship to support each other to evolve, through holding the light and love as a mirror for each other as each opens to their higher consciousness anchoring.

SOUL KARMIC RELATIONSHIPS are brought forth into relationship for karmic clearing, and bring forgiveness and heart connection to those who have deep wounds within their lightbody. Some of these wounds may be triggered by the actions and presence of another of their soul family. These beings are in relationship to offer a mirror of old woundings that may need to be forgiven and let go of so the soul can merge into the body more deeply.

THE TWIN FLAME is a divine relationship between two souls that hold identical soul signatures within the heart . These two souls were created from the same original spark of God's love, as a sphere of souls. This sphere of souls is held in the heart of God/Goddess and is the divine relationship each soul returns to as they journey out of separation back into a state of unconditional service and love for all beings. It is the flames within each of the souls from this Sphere that merge as one when the I am Presence , master self anchors permanently into the body. At this time when full self mastery is held within all aspects of one's life, the twin flame relationship is activated. All beings then begin to receive the transmissions of light and love physically into the body from their divine partner, their twin flame. If their twin flame has chosen to embody for mission work on the Earth, this being will begin to physically connect to their twin flame in their environment. It is at this time that God /Goddess asks both souls to choose life together as the truth of the flames of God's love in a relationship of unconditional love. If both souls choose this path, their love flowers beyond all love. If they choose the path of ego, they separate until their souls can embody the love they hold with each other on the higher planes of reality

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/292312_401897489857367_1660237159_n.jpg

Maunagarjana
4th December 2012, 03:43
I would definitely recommend as others have already Dr. Michael Newton's "Journey of Souls" book. I have wanted to undergo past life/between life hypnotic regression, but I haven't got around to it yet.

I also recommend reading the Law of One books. They are channeled books, but I have found them helpful in understanding this topic.

http://llresearch.org/library/the_law_of_one_pdf/the_law_of_one_pdf.aspx

I would say look at the evidence of kids who remember in detail previous lives where the details can be verified. Stuff like this does raise the eyebrow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF3KqGpxXvo

Check out the work of Dr. Ian Stevenson:

http://reluctant-messenger.com/reincarnation-proof.htm

http://www.scientificexploration.org/journal/jse_22_1_tucker.pdf

http://www.scribd.com/doc/36464062/Ian-Stevenson-Where-Reincarnation-and-Biology-Intersect

Here's an e-book book and also an article by Trutz Hardo:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/56200505/30-Most-Convincing-Case-of-Reincarnation-Primer

http://www.esolibris.com/articles/reincarnation/three_year_old.php

My advice: skip the Bible if you're looking for juicy bits of evidence, though as has been pointed out, Jesus called John the Baptist the return of Elijah. Most of the ancient religions of the world believed in reincarnation in some form, the most notable exceptions being the main 3 Abrahamic religions (or as I would call them Archontic religions, especially at their most fundamentalist.) I think there are indications that the Jewish Pharisees believed in reincarnation. Though how much of that was from contact with Greeks who believed in reincarnation/metempsychosis rather than interpretation of the Torah, I don't know.

DNA
4th December 2012, 10:16

*If you fall in the category of a star seed or other, which there are many kinds, then newtons books probably wont help you much because you fall under different rules.

dimension to any other after I die and incarnate, because of the work I choose to do. There fore having an Earth type soul group would hinder my progress basically I am not bound by any laws in my travels to different places, which if you fall under other or star seed may also apply to you.

Maybe you could tell me what your definition of a starseed is? This term gets tossed about so loosely, I personally think folks are repeating this phrase and it probably is one of those loaded words full of different meanings.

Here is my take on starseed. It means you have incarnated on another planet at some time or another.

Here is my take if that is the case. Do you think folks from other planets are automatically better than folks from this planet? Because I don't think that is the case at all.
I think being a starseed gives you just as big of a chance at being a monster as it does of making you a saint, and more likely than not it is ussually some where in the middle of those two extremes, just like everyone else that is incarnated here.

Here also is a little phrase from Dr. Malanga on the Horus-Ra thread.

New Age movements are so dangerous–they are a straight portal for these darker forces to manifest.

They make people to compete who are the most spiritually gifted, most knowledgeable, who have more healing/psychic powers etc., and make the whole scam revolve around human ego, which becomes the source for the ego of the evil itself.

So it’s no coincidence Jesus said: do not worship pictures/idols of god and one must leave the material behind in order to follow the route to God.
The God is within.

we-R-one
4th December 2012, 16:11
Maybe you could tell me what your definition of a starseed is? This term gets tossed about so loosely, I personally think folks are repeating this phrase and it probably is one of those loaded words full of different meanings.

Here is my take on starseed. It means you have incarnated on another planet at some time or another.

Here is my take if that is the case. Do you think folks from other planets are automatically better than folks from this planet? Because I don't think that is the case at all.
I think being a starseed gives you just as big of a chance at being a monster as it does of making you a saint, and more likely than not it is ussually some where in the middle of those two extremes, just like everyone else that is incarnated here.

A common misinterpretation, Star Seeds are not better than other folks, many are just further along in the soul evolution process. I went to great lengths on the thread below to describe who and what Star Seeds are. Why did I go through such detail? Because I want people to know that we do exist and it's not some make believe character one assigns himself out of a false sense of ego. For the short version, see my post here #17:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?49947-Are-You-Starseed-Ancient--Alien---Soul-with-Temporary-Amnesia-Remember-Atlantis&p=556133&viewfull=1#post556133

For the longer version, start at the beginning of thread and follow through if you truly want to understand. As always I like to reiterate, I did not read about Star Seeds and then decide to become one, I had all ready lived many of the common experiences and did not have a frame of reference to identify what had been happening to me all these years. You could consider us to be a subculture within the human race.

humanalien
4th December 2012, 16:14
Sometimes people try to find biblical warrant for reincarnation
in Christ's words about John the Baptist. In Matthew 17:12 Christ
says, "I tell you Elijah has already come, and they did not recognize
him." Matthew adds, "Then the disciples understood that he was speaking
to them of John the Baptist" (Mt 17:13).

Is Jesus saying that John was the reincarnation of Elijah? No. Here's the
simple reason. According to 2 Kings 2:9-18, Elijah was taken up bodily
into heaven without seeing death. Thus, he wasn't a candidate for
reincarnation because he was still in his original incarnation.

So in other words, when you die, your body decays and goes back
to mother earth or mothers womb and your soul goes to a holding
place, to await judgement.

It is my opinion, right or wrong, that people claiming to have past
lives are being deceived. It's quite possible that a demon is sharing
your body and feeding you all the wrong information.

Remember, that satan knows he he will lose his battle in heaven
again and he knows that he is going to a fiery death. It is his job
to take as many of us as he can, with him.

we-R-one
4th December 2012, 16:38
Sometimes people try to find biblical warrant for reincarnation
in Christ's words about John the Baptist. In Matthew 17:12 Christ
says, "I tell you Elijah has already come, and they did not recognize
him." Matthew adds, "Then the disciples understood that he was speaking
to them of John the Baptist" (Mt 17:13).

Is Jesus saying that John was the reincarnation of Elijah? No. Here's the
simple reason. According to 2 Kings 2:9-18, Elijah was taken up bodily
into heaven without seeing death. Thus, he wasn't a candidate for
reincarnation because he was still in his original incarnation.

So in other words, when you die, your body decays and goes back
to mother earth or mothers womb and your soul goes to a holding
place, to await judgement.

It is my opinion, right or wrong, that people claiming to have past
lives are being deceived. It's quite possible that a demon is sharing
your body and feeding you all the wrong information.

Remember, that satan knows he he will lose his battle in heaven
again and he knows that he is going to a fiery death. It is his job
to take as many of us as he can, with him.

You are allowed to have your opinion, but have you ever looked at the research done on reincarnation? I mean really studied it? Take a gander at this:
http://www.iisis.net/index.php?page=walter-semkiw-reincarnation-past-lives-past-life-expert

I have spent a lot of time researching reincarnation when I had my own experience of remembering who I was. It was Dr. Walter Semkiw, above who helped assist in identifying the past life I was remembering. I've been wanting to post on here but haven't had the time. I will come back later today to offer more information.

P.S. I have met the dear soul of John The Baptist, and he is very much alive today. I should hope to get to know him better as time passes as he's a beautiful person and I'm so lucky to have had the honor of meeting him.

white wizard
4th December 2012, 17:30

Here also is a little phrase from Dr. Malanga on the Horus-Ra thread.

New Age movements are so dangerous–they are a straight portal for these darker forces to manifest.

They make people to compete who are the most spiritually gifted, most knowledgeable, who have more healing/psychic powers etc., and make the whole scam revolve around human ego, which becomes the source for the ego of the evil itself.

So it’s no coincidence Jesus said: do not worship pictures/idols of god and one must leave the material behind in order to follow the route to God.
The God is within.

All souls are eternal beings and a star seed just means you are at a different point

of learning from what is normal on Earth. The term star seed helps describe

souls, which do not share the natural evolutionary cycles of the planet. The reason

it used loosely is, because your trying to describe millions of different souls from

millions of different points of learning from millions of different places in the

universe. I think you would need several books just to describe some of the

different star seeds.

My question is are you afraid of star seeds or hold some resentment towards them,

because I sense some fear and frustration in your post. You know in order to truly

overcome duality you must take a neutral stance on both good and evil pic which

one you resonate with and follow that path.

Corncrake
4th December 2012, 20:22
Thank you we-R-one - I have just spent a couple of hours on IISIS and reading Dr Walter Kemsaiw's remarkable input which I found very helpful. Some of the case studies I was already familier with but others by people from very different walks of life were new to me and fascinating. I realise there is so much to research here.

DNA
4th December 2012, 20:36
All souls are eternal beings and a star seed just means you are at a different point

of learning from what is normal on Earth. The term star seed helps describe

souls, which do not share the natural evolutionary cycles of the planet. The reason

it used loosely is, because your trying to describe millions of different souls from

millions of different points of learning from millions of different places in the

universe. I think you would need several books just to describe some of the

different star seeds.

My question is are you afraid of star seeds or hold some resentment towards them,

because I sense some fear and frustration in your post. You know in order to truly

overcome duality you must take a neutral stance on both good and evil pic which

one you resonate with and follow that path.

No I'm not afraid of them. I just think folks make false assumptions a lot of times when assuming starseeds are automatically more evolved.
I mean if you're a starseed from Marduk which is now the asteroid belt, and your basically a reincarnated refugee because your civilization blew itself up, and your fellow starseeds are continuing to do many of the same things and contributing to these problems here that led to Marduk blowing itself up, well, if that is the case then I would think folks would start off with a more apologetic tone than let's say a "I am special" tone.

humanalien
4th December 2012, 20:40
we-R-one:

I can only tell you what the bible says about reincarnation.
It's your choice alone, to either believe it or deny it.

DNA
4th December 2012, 21:03
we-R-one:

I don't think the belief in reincarnation goes against the belief of christ.
I think the modern bible is great for introducing folks to christ, but that exploration should continue and not be limited to documents which have been falsified over the ages.
Your relationship with christ should be a personal one, and if you feel threatened by the relationship others have, it may mean that your's is not a strong enough relationship.

we-R-one
4th December 2012, 22:44
The bible does not teach us that we will be reincarnated
after death. The body and soul are only created once and
upon death, the body goes back to the earth and the soul
awaits judgement.

Humanalien, let me ask you this......why should we let the bible think for us? It seems silly to me...as if we're playing the game of "Simon says....." The bible has been re-written so many times who's to say what's true and what's not? There is no such thing as judgment....why you ask? Because how would you learn and grow if bad things didn't happen to you? Imagine a planet where the stepford wife lifestyle existed....how would one learn and grown? It would be impossible and your existence would be pointless. Just because one believes in reincarnation does not mean they don't believe in God. Everyone of us is connected to God. Science shows that we are all connected to the same energy field known as Souce All That Is or God.

It is our belief systems that enslave us. Belief systems based on what?.....because someone told us we had to have that belief? Below is a quote I just wrote a few days ago in reference to the parallels of a story told and how it was mirroring the experiences here on earth. I hope you will seriously take into consideration what I'm saying. Limited perspectives are what enslave you and when you recognize and acknowledge this, only then will the walls of the false realities begin to crumble.

"Further breaking down the movie, one can see the similarities in the false realities that have been depicted in the film compared to what is happening here on Earth. Quoted from the movie trailer above, actor Ed Harris says, “We accept the reality with which we are presented”. This statement is 100% accurate and the very means by which we have been programmed. We are systematically being fed programs that dictate how we should live, act, think and feel, and we find ourselves judging others based on those same beliefs without even realizing we’re doing it; even worse, these very conceptions are based on false facts and realities that have been fed to us for generations to generations and beyond. “Preconceived misconceptions”, is a term I coined back in the summer of 10, when I truly began to understand that many of my beliefs had been based on false assumptions that had been fed to me my entire life."

Humanalien, I fear that many like yourself have fallen into the trap of....."accepting the reality with which you were presented." Listen, I was right there with you before I began to awake, I truly understand. I'm not here to beat you up or make a fun of you for believing in what you believe. This is a growing process, this is soul evolution, we've all been duped in some way or another. I can still be kind to others, do the right things and just be love; I don't need a book along with someone else's preconceived misconception to tell me how to think and neither do you. I wish you well during this awakening period- you have more power than you can imagine and you are certainly more worthy than the false assumptions a book has created. There is no such thing as "though shalt not", because it is through "though shalt" whether it be by you or another, that you have learned and grown.

we-R-one
4th December 2012, 23:06
Thank you we-R-one - I have just spent a couple of hours on IISIS and reading Dr Walter Kemsaiw's remarkable input which I found very helpful. Some of the case studies I was already familier with but others by people from very different walks of life were new to me and fascinating. I realise there is so much to research here.

I know, isn't that a cool site? I have learned much from Dr. Semkiw. I can understand people not believing it....but when it happens to you, there's no doubt in your mind. What many don't realize is they're programmed from early on that the whole reincarnation thing is bunk and that only crazy people believe in it or devil worshipers......I've had my "christian" friend tell me that one, lol. Wow, I said to her....so you're calling me a devil worshiper? Doesn't sound very "christian" like behavior to me. Isn't that a form of judgment? Wait, I thought "christians" weren't suppose to judge? I suggested to her that maybe she needs to go to church more than once a week. :rolleyes:

The PTB don't want you to understand reincarnation....why is that? Because when you understand reincarnation you understand that your consciousness, when you understand that your consciousness you understand the power you have..and the PTB can't control consciousness; they can control your mind, they can control your body, but they cannot control consciousness. And if they can't master your consciousness, they can not longer feed you the programs needed to enslave and control you, it's really that simple.

I'll post more about my reincarnation experience a little later, until then I'll leave with this story about Dr. Eben Alexander, a neurosurgeon mind you. He tells the story of his near death experience. Due to his medical background he has been able to rule out all the reasons given in the past that stated people's experiences were just a part of the dying process. I mean c'mon, here's a medical professional with his own experience.....who better than a neurosurgeon to have this happen? How lucky are we for his input.

http://www.lifebeyonddeath.net/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knIC7jQmZkQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knIC7jQmZkQ

Finefeather
5th December 2012, 00:00
The real truth about starseeds and all the other names we label people with is just that...we like to have little boxes so we can arrange things in some kind of order so we don't get confused and...analyses can take it's course.

Every living person on this planet has lived on other planets, before this life you are in now, and it could be happening at this very moment as well. Time is a misunderstood thing. We, as Spiritual Beings are capable of multiple incarnations at the same time and even in the same family as in some cases of twins. The age of what we call the soul is determined by the number of incarnations into a 3D state...and wiser 'souls' have just mastered the process and are therefore further along the 'path' than younger 'souls'. It is exactly like going to school...when you are in grade 1 there are numerous higher grades than yours...and you don't go around cursing the higher grades because, you know you will get there as well some day. BUT...and here is the thing to keep in your head and mind...how many people have you met who are younger than you and seem to be more advanced than you, esoterically speaking? I will venture to say that everyone has met at least one, else you are just fooling yourself with your little ego. OR how many older persons have you met who you feel are still actually young souls, despite their earth age?

The biggest stumbling block in our lives is that we think we, as humans in bodies, are the be all and end all of our existence...In other words we think we are the complete package of our Being and this we are NOT. We are each a small fragment of the Higher Self which in turn is a small fragment of the human collective 'soul' or consciousness. We are NOT 'souls', we are Spiritual Beings who are individually identified by our own individual qualities...this identification is what a soul is and everyone has soul BUT no one is just a soul. Soul is the quality or consciousness of each Spiritual Being. Just as we all are identified in life by our looks and personality, so are we identified in higher realms...We say there goes John because we recognize him by his looks and we could also recognize him by his ways...his individual personality. But John is not the personality, John is presenting himself as that personality because of his upbringing and his inner soul qualities. John is a Spiritual Being and we have got into the habit of saying things like..."he is such a beautiful soul" and so we have adopted the word 'soul' as being the entity when in reality it is just the quality the individual presents.

So getting back to starseeds...you could call them more experienced, and that in itself should deserve a little respect...but certainly no worship, because the higher the Spiritual Being ascends the more it knows what a small part it is in reality, when it comes to the bigger picture, and the more it realizes just how little it really know. Anyone who claims to be better than you is missing the truth and fooling him/her self but it would be ignorant to think that there are no advanced Beings on earth to help and guide us on our journey.

Life is not some hit and miss random event, it is a planned and guided mission to conquer dense realities, we should go about this with an adventurous and joyful spirit, despite the many hard times we may go through. Many 'starseeds' come from other systems and are not part of the current human cycle. The most common system from which many of these come is the Sirius Avatar System, which is one of the headquarters of the many systems in the cosmos. Some of these have made a real hash of their life here on earth, because it is not as easy as they think it is...but most are here to help and guide...you will know them by the kind of love they present.

Unconditional love is their way and truth is their master.

Love you all
Ray

Jackson
5th December 2012, 00:32
Great we-R-one....

Thanks for that link.

Jackson

humanalien
5th December 2012, 04:18
In the style of what G.W. Bush said after 9-11,
Your either for God and all his teachings or your
against him. There is no in-between point.

You can't believe in God and reincarnation because
the bible clearly says that reincarnation does not
happen.

In my opinion, what everyone is awaking to is the
lies of satan. He will make you believe in anything
he can to win your soul.

What people are waking to are the words of mankind
and mankind is full of errors and lies. People tell you
what you want to hear to make money selling you books.

That link you wanted me to check out, i went there and the
very first link on that page, took me to amazon.com, wanting
me to buy his book. That was all i needed to know that this
guy isn't for real.

Gods word never changes but mans does. Man has you believing
that you can reincarnate, that you are a god too, you can create
your own reality with the power of your mind and all kinds of
crazy things. I have yet seen any proof of this.

These are things that satan teaches, through mankind, to drag you
down with him.

You are right though, in that the bible has been mistranslated,
falsified, books removed completely and so on but i also believe
that there is enough there to let us know God and Jesus and their
teachings. Someone is re-translating the ancient biblical text,
straight to english and i hope this translation is an accurate one.

modwiz
5th December 2012, 04:52
W and Jeebus. Must be in the same soul group.

torti
5th December 2012, 06:22
Thank you all for your posts and information. There is a lot to go through, and with my limited time online I think this will take me a while.

I do believe in God, but I am determined, not to let my fear of hell, be the sole reason to making a decision. I don't want to follow blindly. And as mentioned in some of the posts the words of the bible have been changed, adapted, and largely lost in translation.

I'm just throwing this out there, without too much thought (and totally no research), but I don't see how this can be all there is to us. I also don't see how the one being, or God, or creator can limit us to just one life. Our souls that carry on, which may come back (whether to this planet or another), in my mind can accumulate "sin". our judgement on a biblical sense, could be over multiple lives, not just the one we restrict ourselves to.

I find the bible to be an endless maze. So many things contradict themselves (bad example... but "Ask and you shall receive" and then "Thy will be done" - so which is it? Ask and I will be given, but only if you feel like it?). I also find misinterpretations, like in the beginning, how do you explain dinosaurs? They are real, they were here, we have evidence. Simple. The correct translation is an "eon", It was not "the first day" it was "the first eon". An undefined period of time. It could be a minute, or it could be 5 million years. Evolution vs Creation? Is it not the same thing? Is it not possible in an "eon" that things evolved, and then God saw this was good, and moved onto His next stage?

From when I was a child, I would spend hours sitting outside alone, I would think "there has to be more, I don't belong here". Does something in me remember a past life? Or a different planet, do I long to return to that? Was I ready to leave? How can I feel this so strongly and have nothing but questions?

I have hours and hours of reading to do, and maybe, my opinion will change, but for now, there has to be something more than just this.

we-R-one
5th December 2012, 06:43
the bible clearly says that reincarnation does not happen.

Simon says.......c'mon....you sound like the mouthpiece from a 501(c)3 organized religion machine, you're better than that, you have meaning and purpose beyond planet earth.

and mankind is full of errors and lies. People tell you what you want to hear to make money selling you books.

Oh really......so tell me.....did someone not have to "buy" the bible in order to read it? Or did it miraculously fall out of the sky with a label that said :

"To humanalien, this one's on me." Love, GOD

That link you wanted me to check out, i went there and the very first link on that page, took me to amazon.com, wanting me to buy his book. That was all i needed to know that this guy isn't for real.

My first response above equally applies to this comment. So why does this rule not apply to the bible? God's selling it, and someone is profiting from it....so then can I say "this guy(God) isn't for real?" Dr. Alexander is sharing his knowledge, like most do when they have a profound experience; under your rules that would mean all books for sale must not be real. At least I can see who Dr. Alexander is, otherwise I might agree with you that he's not for real, lmao.

Gods word never changes but mans does. Man has you believing that you can reincarnate, that you are a god too, you can create
your own reality with the power of your mind and all kinds of crazy things. I have yet seen any proof of this........

God's word changes all the time depending on who's dictating the interpretation or what book you read.

Science will show you that you can create your own reality. There are studies out there that can demonstrate this; though this concept is solid for me as I've witnessed the creation of my own reality through personal experiences, so I don't need to see a study to know that this is true. You will never see proof of this yourself because your belief system doesn't allow for this to happen. Remember, just because you can't "see" something does not mean it doesn't exist. For example, do you dream humanalien at night when you go to sleep? Prove it!

Much love to you humanalien, I appreciate your dialogue.

Joe Akulis
5th December 2012, 14:31
We-R, it looks like finefeather may have given you another tidbit to help with your question about the Sirius lightbulb. Also, doesn't our sun have some kind of elliptical shared orbit with Sirius?

Anyway, I also want to thank humanalien for contributing to this thread and speaking your mind. It may seem like your comments antagonize a lot of other avalonians, but it is good practice for all of us, to continue debates like this. You currently hold one particular set of beliefs, other avalonians have other beliefs. The thing I will always be grateful to Bill Ryan and everyone who manages this website for, is that we all have an outlet where we can release some of the dialogue. It is so hard to learn or believe in things very strongly and never have anyone in our lives who takes the least bit of interest in things that we are often absorbed in so deeply. Project Avalon makes it easier for my friends and relatives to tolerate me because I'm not always as bottled up and frustrated at not having any avenue of discussion about all these favorite interests like the one in this thread. It makes it easier to just live and let live, and let the other people in my life walk their own paths, knowing that there is a place where there are lots of other people who are all as deeply interested in the same thing I am: talking about who we are, what we are, what this is all about. I could do, and have done that all night long, around a campfire.

One of my favorite parts in the bible was when Jesus asked people "Who do people say I am?" And they all started guessing about past dead (or bodily ascended) people, like Elijah, past priests, stuff like that. Modern catholic priests don't even realize what was going on in this passage, in my opinion. They were all making guesses about who Jesus was in a past life. The reason Elijah/Elias comes up so often in situations like that is because of the prophecy toward the end of the old testament book of Malachi. (Wish I had a nickel for everytime I brought this up.) Most people back then were well aware of the prediction that the coming of the Messiah would be preceded by the return of Elias/Elijah. And since Jesus never openly claimed to be the messiah, people wondered if he was the precursor to the messiah, sometimes. It helps to illustrate the understanding people had of reincarnation back then. It's also why Yeshua's desciples would see a blind man in the street and then ask their master what that person did that he would be born blind. That was an inquiry into whether it was some kind of karmic repercussion that was dictating a blindness for this person, this time around. They knew more about reincarnation back then than most modern Christians are allowed to learn, thanks to the Romans and the early church fathers who decided to stamp out those beliefs from the machiavellian version of the church that they were forming. Karmic repurcussions were also understood by Solomon in the old testament. It's why he said "however, being good, I came into a body undefiled." He was glad he had no serious karma to face, which can sometimes lead a person to choose a more difficult life for themselves via physical defects, as it sometimes indicates a desire to learn a lesson from that perspective. Same thing Yeshua's followers were curious about, since they knew he had the ability to tell them the answers to mysteries like that.

Chester
6th December 2012, 01:40
we-R-one:

I don't think the belief in reincarnation goes against the belief of christ.
I think the modern bible is great for introducing folks to christ, but that exploration should continue and not be limited to documents which have been falsified over the ages.
Your relationship with christ should be a personal one, and if you feel threatened by the relationship others have, it may mean that your's is not a strong enough relationship.

Reincarnation was "believed in" by all the western religions for hundreds of years after Christ and was not "cut out" of the Bible until at least 500 or more AD. But for me, regardless of whether some book, any book for that matter said there was or was not such a thing, I would rely solely upon my own personal experience in the matter. In fact... all the "information" a religion imparts serves more to deflect one from actual truth but, Oooops, that is just my opinion, what do I know anyways?

we-R-one
6th December 2012, 06:16
But of late, I have been questioning Reincarnation. I have no idea where to start with this, where to look, what to trust.

A very close friend of mine told me how she went and saw someone a few years ago. He told her about some of her past lives. Who she had been, what she had done. Who in her current life, has been linked with her in a past life.

She talked of "soul groups". Of people you meet, who you click with instantly. Lovers of old, family of old, friends of old and even foes of old.

I am so intrigued by this... where do I look?

Hi Torti,

Let me see if I can help you by sharing my own experience. I was very lucky that I could get in front of the right people, sure wish I would have done it sooner, but, I no longer believe in coincidences and my discovery happened when I was ready to accept it. I had no one to guide me, but it worked out just fine and for some strange reason, the path I chose couldn't have gone any smoother so maybe it will help you as well.

First, I went to A.R.E. and ordered a past life profile, go here:
http://www.arecatalog.com/ProductCatalog/AreProductCategory.aspx?ID=141&mn=1

Now I had no idea if this document would be worthy, but it wasn't too expensive, so I figured hey, why not? It took about 3 weeks before I received it and was about 14 pages long. I didn't fully understand everything in the document, but there were many things that seem to match and this document became quite advantageous to have before I had a couple of readings done. It in essence gave me something to compare.

Second I contacted the Institute for the Integration of Science, Intuition, and Spirit,
http://www.iisis.net/index.php?page=walter-semkiw-reincarnation-past-lives-past-life-expert
I sent an email to Dr. Walter Semkiw in regards to my case. He then referred me to Kevin Ryerson a board member of the Institute. You can find him at www.kevinryerson.com.

So skip the institute for now and just go straight to Kevin. I have to say I was very skeptical about having a reading done at first. I was concerned how it may be handled. I didn't even want to tell Kevin who I thought I might be (I had a very strong inkling), as I did not want to taint the reading. The first time I had it done I was quite nervous. It takes several months to get in to see Kevin so don't delay if you decide you want to do this. Who knows how much longer he's going to offer this service. I do not work for him, nor do I have any affiliation with him.

You will want to record the phone call! There is so much discussed that you will forget, because you're personally involved, and you will want to revisit the audio to catch things you have missed. You will want to write your questions down in the order of importance. You may or may not get to all of them. One question I would ask for sure: Was I person of notoriety in any of my lifetimes? Try to find a past life where documentation would have taken place, that's the whole point of asking this question, it's not about being famous and it will also make this experience that much more convincing when you have a person who's well known that you can compare to yourself by researching their time period. I was very lucky, that one of my past lives was that of a well documented person, which enabled me to see parallels in this life compared to that life. I could see similar characteristic and personality traits that had carried over. Additionally, what your looking for are dates and names that match in that lifetime compared to this lifetime. For example, my wedding date in this lifetime was my birthdate in that lifetime. My birthdate in this lifetime was my coronation date to the throne of France in that lifetime. You may also find your name in this lifetime was your name in that lifetime and people around you in this time period will match with the names in that time period. Make sense?

This is how you find what's called "objectives". If you go back to Walter Semkiw's website, take the time to go over all the reincarnation stories and you will have an idea of what to look for. Is there anyone around you that seems to have a strange sense of familiarity...like you've always known them? This happened to me, in fact the funny thing was, he approached me about it, not the other way around, and this was about a yearbefore I knew who I was. When I had my second reading, I asked about him, and it was confirmed that he had been an acquaintenance of mine during that time period. There are some souls that you will recognize instantly....you "feel" their energy and it's very familiar to you as if you have a connection.

Here's what you have to understand, that nobody tells you. Many of us are having memories of past-lives, but we are not recognizing them as such. We think, if we don't see a picture in our mind associated with that memory, than it's not a memory. What I discovered, when I started remembering who I was, is that emotions play a big part in the memory process. When I started to "remember" it was my emotions that clued me in to the fact that I was remembering a past life. It's how things make you feel. It's the clothes you wear, it's the styles you favor, it's the interests you may possess. These can all be clues as to who you were. Do certain foods appeal to you? Are you particularly gifted in a specific line of work? Do you find that you fancy a particular style of architecture? So think hard about any type of emotion you continually have and write it down. For me, a lot of my memories favored a specific time period. My guess is that there's a reason that this past life was so strong in my memory and most likely it has something to do with this life, paralleling that life. When you see who I was and compare it to what I'm doing today- well, for me, it just made sense. You can read my story here:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?44727-Past-Lives-Who-do-you-think-you-were&p=482660&viewfull=1#post482660

I feel very confident that Kevin was able to nail my identity. Even today I run across syncronicities that match to that lifetime. There are so many it's almost ridiculous and I almost feel kinda stupid that I didn't pick up on it before, but like everyone else, I was asleep and programmed to believe this stuff wasn't real. As I briefly explain in the story above, what really grabbed my attention, is when the word "Renaissance" came to my memory...I knew I had something to do with a "Renaissance" period. Now I only told that to two people.......and Kevin Ryerson or anyone assoiciated with him, was not one of them, lol. So you can imagine my surprise/shock, when the word "Renaissance" was brought to the forefront of the reading. It said to me two things....1. this guy knew what he was doing and 2. the resurfacing of my memory was dead on accurate. The chance of Kevin coming up with the same word as myself is next to impossible. There is something to this, and I share my story because I want others to learn from my experience....this is as organic as it gets. This is how you look within and this is how you discover the truth, your truth.

PS I come from the soul group Archangel Michael and Raphael, at least that's what I was told. The only match I discovered to this, at this point was my star seed identity. Star Seeds, as the story goes, come from either advanced civilizations, the Elohim or the angelic realms.

gripreaper
6th December 2012, 06:55
There's a soulstream. When you first separated from source as a godspark, it was you and your twin flame experiencing the galactic universe, moving though the different spheres and dimensions at will, and moving in and out of form at will. These two fractals, then split off into seven, which are the seven colors of the rainbow, or the seven aspects of the chakras. From there, I believe it is 13, then 144, then who knows? The godspark light fractals closer to source, as they split, constitute your closest soul mates, as the 144 are your soul family.

Each incarnation, you choose the energetic aspects of your birth, the family you are born into, which is usually from your soul group, whether you are choosing to be female or male, what life experiences and energies you wish to explore and enhance, as well as what life lessons and karma you wish to clear.

Once you have experienced through many lifetimes all aspects of the electromagnetic spectrum in all of it's polarized states, and you have the ability to hold the fulness of spirit within a physical body, you begin to rejoin with the other aspects of yourself, until the ultimate reunion of the twin flame.

When it comes to past lives, we need to be careful that we understand that it is the energy of the lifetime that is important, and how this energy became imbedded in your DNA, not necessarily the character or personality you took on. It's more about the soulstream you are a part of, than the person who embodied this soulstream energy.

For example, I've had very strong memories of being on the planet when Yeshua and Magdalene were here 2000 years ago, and have had it confirmed that I was Nathaniel Bartholomew, the 12 year old shepherd boy who went to see Yeshua the day he was born, lived in the Essene community at Mount Carmel with Yeshua, and was his closest childhood friend and confidant. I was also one of the twelve light conceived couples who were in the tomb after Yeshua was released to Joseph of Aramathea, as we held the light for him and kept vigil over his KA body until his BA was able to restore itself and return.

This knowledge has been very humbling to me, and I vehemently questioned it for years, but as we-R-one has indicated, there are just too many coincidences and parallels, dates, names, events etc. which come into play. I've often asked: Why me? The answer always came back: Why not me? This does not mean I am any more special than anyone else, for your soulstream was also part of that experience, as all of us were present and felt the imprint of the seeding of the return of the twin flame.

We will all one day, in our own time, and at our own pace, return to source and reunite with our galactic mirror, our twin flame. The dharma is assured, and nothing can or will stop the dream of the galactic twins. Those of us who have been here from the beginning and have agreed to remain here (Bodhisattva's) until the last soul has returned, know this beyond a shadow of a doubt.

I am a Bodhisattva

soleil
6th December 2012, 17:23
In the style of what G.W. Bush said after 9-11,
Your either for God and all his teachings or your
against him. There is no in-between point.

the bible clearly says that reincarnation does not
happen.

In my opinion, what everyone is awaking to is the
lies of satan. He will make you believe in anything
he can to win your soul.

and mankind is full of errors and lies. People tell you
what you want to hear to make money selling you books.

That link you wanted me to check out, i went there and the
very first link on that page, took me to amazon.com, wanting
me to buy his book. That was all i needed to know that this
guy isn't for real.

Gods word never changes but mans does. Man has you believing
that you can reincarnate, that you are a god too, you can create
your own reality with the power of your mind and all kinds of
crazy things. I have yet seen any proof of this.

These are things that satan teaches, through mankind, to drag you
down with him.

You are right though, in that the bible has been mistranslated,
falsified, books removed completely and so on but i also believe
that there is enough there to let us know God and Jesus and their
teachings. Someone is re-translating the ancient biblical text,
straight to english and i hope this translation is an accurate one.

you speak a lot about the bible and that you obviously believe in the bible...yet you ask for proof that we are all god? you seem to be happy believing what some (randoms) people put together (mistranslated even as you noted *edited a typo*) but yet you are asking for proof of the opposite? it seems to me that you dont really believe in the bible at all, but you are clinging to something that is tangible. perhaps you should step outside of your box, and get obsessed about 'knowing god' and perhaps even attempt to reach kundalini and be WITH god (if you still dont believe you are god yourself)...

perhaps if you searched for true god, you'd find god. you are god.

OR
even past live regressions?

if you havent tried these things, why not? are you determined to be right by proxy of ignorance?
perhaps you dont want to know these truths, should they really exist.

also, id really like to know how 'awakening' (to know that we are god, and we are love/expressions of love) is contributing to satan...
actually, i dont want to know how you came up with that.

over and out. :pizza: :popcorn::wizard:

humanalien
6th December 2012, 20:28
I don't have a problem with being about love
and showing your expressions of love as long
as your love is real. Some people say they are
all about love but really, they aren't. I'm not
saying that is you or anyone here, but it does
happen.

However, i do have a problem with people saying
that we are a god to. This is what got satan in
trouble and he has far more power than we do and
he still isn't a god.

In Genesis 3:22

And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever

This may be where people get the idea that we a gods to
but that is wrong also.

The only thing said here is that adam and eve, ate from the
tree of knowledge and afterwards, knew right from wrong,
good and bad. They may have learned how to make a meager
life from farming and raising animals but by no means did
they learn any godly powers.

Notice that later on, God only banished them from the garden
but he didn't remove from their heads, what they had learned.
Obviously, they knew nothing about being a God.

I didn't ask for proof that we are gods. I said that i have yet
seen any proof that we are. That doesn't mean that i am searching
for visible proof because i know that it doesn't exist, except in
peoples minds.

This is just one of many of satans traps, to get people to believe that
they are gods to.

Remember though that just because i believe you are wrong, don't
take it that i am passing judgement on you or anyone. That isn't
my goal, nor is it my job, to pass judgement on anyone.

If your happy with your beliefs then i have to accept it and move on.

soleil
6th December 2012, 20:30
do you believe you are an immortal being?

humanalien
6th December 2012, 21:26
Only until judgement day. After that, it's
in Gods hands as to how immortal i will be.
I'm certainly no god though.

An that doesn't mean that i believe that i will
be reincarnated either because i won't be. When
i die, i'll go to await my judgement, just like
everyone else.

Chester
6th December 2012, 21:30
to gripreaper

I am a Bodhisattva

I would agree 100%.

to we-R-one -

thank you for your detailed and quite interesting posts

Chester
6th December 2012, 21:35

I believe that "I" am a Spirit that is able to have experiences. I believe that it is possible that one day I might not want to be an individual Spirit any longer (and thus I might join a soul group which I have heard can happen). I believe I could one day decide to reabsorb into "source." So am I immortal? Perhaps if I want to "be" forever... but I am unsure if I would always want to.

also, teradactyl, I agree with your post #44 - thanks, I hate being alone!

justone

Chester
6th December 2012, 21:41

everyone else.

Hi, why do you think this is the case for "everyone else."

Isn't that playing the very God you say you certainly aren't?

Forgive me but I see a contradiction.

gripreaper
7th December 2012, 02:15
Only until judgement day.

I'm not going to any judgment day. There is only the fabricated notion by the Archonic elite who have written such nonsense in order to steal our power and keep us in bondage. I don't buy it.

After that, it's in Gods hands as to how immortal i will be.

It's not in gods hands, it's in mine. I AM an immortal soul and I've always been and always will be.

I certainly am a godspark, just as much as any other being in the cosmos. Therefore I AM god.

An that doesn't mean that i believe that i will be reincarnated either because i won't be.

I've reincarnated hundreds, if not thousands of times. I've experienced my past lives very vividly and know beyond a shadow of a doubt that reincarnation is real. Even the plagiarized and altered bible says so.

When i die, i'll go to await my judgement, just like everyone else.

Nope, not everyone else. I'm NOT awaiting judgment. There is no judgment. Death is an illusion. That is the biggest lie the elite controllers ever came up with.

Sorry humanalien, but your belief structure DOES NOT meet the criteria of applying to everyone, most certainly not me.

torti
7th December 2012, 06:39
There's a soulstream. When you first separated from source as a godspark, it was you and your twin flame experiencing the galactic universe, moving though the different spheres and dimensions at will, and moving in and out of form at will. These two fractals, then split off into seven, which are the seven colors of the rainbow, or the seven aspects of the chakras. From there, I believe it is 13, then 144, then who knows? The godspark light fractals closer to source, as they split, constitute your closest soul mates, as the 144 are your soul family.

Each incarnation, you choose the energetic aspects of your birth, the family you are born into, which is usually from your soul group, whether you are choosing to be female or male, what life experiences and energies you wish to explore and enhance, as well as what life lessons and karma you wish to clear.

Once you have experienced through many lifetimes all aspects of the electromagnetic spectrum in all of it's polarized states, and you have the ability to hold the fulness of spirit within a physical body, you begin to rejoin with the other aspects of yourself, until the ultimate reunion of the twin flame.

When it comes to past lives, we need to be careful that we understand that it is the energy of the lifetime that is important, and how this energy became imbedded in your DNA, not necessarily the character or personality you took on. It's more about the soulstream you are a part of, than the person who embodied this soulstream energy.

For example, I've had very strong memories of being on the planet when Yeshua and Magdalene were here 2000 years ago, and have had it confirmed that I was Nathaniel Bartholomew, the 12 year old shepherd boy who went to see Yeshua the day he was born, lived in the Essene community at Mount Carmel with Yeshua, and was his closest childhood friend and confidant. I was also one of the twelve light conceived couples who were in the tomb after Yeshua was released to Joseph of Aramathea, as we held the light for him and kept vigil over his KA body until his BA was able to restore itself and return.

This knowledge has been very humbling to me, and I vehemently questioned it for years, but as we-R-one has indicated, there are just too many coincidences and parallels, dates, names, events etc. which come into play. I've often asked: Why me? The answer always came back: Why not me? This does not mean I am any more special than anyone else, for your soulstream was also part of that experience, as all of us were present and felt the imprint of the seeding of the return of the twin flame.

We will all one day, in our own time, and at our own pace, return to source and reunite with our galactic mirror, our twin flame. The dharma is assured, and nothing can or will stop the dream of the galactic twins. Those of us who have been here from the beginning and have agreed to remain here (Bodhisattva's) until the last soul has returned, know this beyond a shadow of a doubt.

I am a Bodhisattva

Thank you for this post (and to everyone else for all the rest).

Can you please explain a little more the "twin flame"?

torti
7th December 2012, 07:26
I was raised in a humanist household and was brought up to believe that humans make their own heaven and hell on earth. To a certain extent I still believe that but I have been interested in the idea of reincarnation for the past decade and read anything I can on the subject. I am certainly open to the idea but I do not have a well defined theory of how it works! There has been some fascinating research into it and for basics you could start with Ian Stevenson (http://near-death.com/experiences/reincarnation01.html) who was one of the pioneers in this area - you will also find here of references to reincarnation and the Bible. Michael Newton - a hypnotherapist - is also highly recommended and has several interviews on Youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5zsuKG3fzc). I have read Dolores Cannon's vast output (met her too) and believe her to be a very good soul. She has helped many with her past life recession therapy but in truth find the Convoluted Universe series complicated and hard to get a grip on so would save it until you have done some ground work! Anyway there is lots of solid material out there so good luck with your research.

Thank you for this. I have read what I could on Ian Stevenson, but I am unable to get copies of his books, which look really interesting. I have checked my 3 local libraries and none of them have it, and right now, buying any books is not allocated in my budget. But I am very interested in his research regarding birthmarks. Very interesting.

Also from there, I have tracked down a Tibetan Book of the Dead, which will hopefully explain a bit further the different stages they believe in. Some of the links from the first article don't work, or take me to unrelated pages.

I am still watching the Michael Newton interview (the first one), and his story of the lady who feels alone, made my heart skip a beat. Fascinating stuff.

Thank you for referring this on.

Edit: My local library has Michael Newtons books, so I have booked them and will pick them up tomorrow.

torti
7th December 2012, 08:30
multiple explanations or actual mechanics to reincarnation may be as such.
we leave the body [as it dies], spend time within inter-incarnational-dimensions, where we reassigned, or choose a soul journey that would clear away grand-karma, or allow us better to progress towards our absolute evolved state.
but then, to each incarnation there is a distinct personality, wheather this form goes on as it is in its own journeys... like the common heavenly dimensions which say christendom would associate.... what would then be the portion that reincarnates... perhaps the 70% of our being that has to[wants to..or is trapped as some pose] 're-explore the earth', producing at its end another distinct personality from the template, the distinct going on, the template reincarnating.... so we would probably have many send-offs.({i postulate})

if you've read regression research (such as dalores cannon), one gets the distinct personalities[atleast say one for every century we here], and then the person[in the present who has been regressed],
in some cases... the present person is very much the same as one of the major past-incarnational personalities she interviews, -with some of the same personality 'distincts', as-well as some emotional blocking/fatigues as present from that other journey into which DC seeks insight into (i.e. Jesus's niece),
or very different (i.e. a woman in this incarnation trying a very different journey to one of her past lives where she was a male Essene)

if one considers wilcock for example, don't believe he is the actual incarnation of who he says he is, always cause he emphasizes the bragging-abilitive-dimension, ..but maybe more along the line of a soul development group,
but the fatigues (in emotional output dimension), cayce would have experienced, would be relieved by the role he would play as in wilcocks regular mayan-personality dimensions.

if i have to think of myself, what say ancestors in my line would call enemies, are enemies rather unwittingly to me to, & i thought i evolved in a [w]hole (goes something along the lineof not trusting doctors and seeking the mechanism in itself)

okay, regressional research as i have read it does not answer all the suppositional questions we can ask.
but there is this interesting case,
though it is a bit removed from regular incarnates such as what u'd enquire about.

in the case of "walk-ins", which have been regressed to alien and even spirit-world incarnations
in there earthly lives prior,
these have been explained [for earthly lives], as not the actual incarnate in-self,
but as lives which could be accessed,
either from it being in the global/universal[earth] soul grid,...saying through any person now, one can access any other past,({[though such a soul would have paid the price energetic-wise to access that]})
or specifically in the case of walk-ins, as a perquisite of surviving this "energy flow environment we cal earth"
they where given experience by plugging into past lives of others here. For DC, many books are dependent on a single 'walkin' who amongst others had reincarnational experiences from a mayan women who died during pregnancy in the spanish invasions, a desert dweller who experienced that 'thirst lifestyle' and another

so we are in some infinite jelly.
who knows, ...no need to accept absolutely on a level, but you can draw experience to yourself.
((as far as soul group reincarnations, had the thought privately of an expedience, and had a best friend [who i could say could be respected as best potential enemy too] who expressed the same experience of expediency in this time))
like to have that service your friend had.--those practioners are too rare {& if people start jumping for what could be seen as a gravy train, we'll have trouble separating liars from the true}

Thanks for this post, but to be honest, a lot of it confuses me. I tried looking for books from Dalores Cannon, but so far have found nothing.

Do you have any further details of any of the information above?

torti
7th December 2012, 08:36

I really like Jane Roberts.
The biography of Edgar Cayce by Sidney Fitzpatrick (http://www.amazon.com/Edgar-Cayce-An-American-Prophet/dp/1573228966/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1354525784&sr=8-1-fkmr1&keywords=The+biography+of+Edgar+cayce+by+Sydney+Fitzpatrick)is awesome. And so is the book Many Mansions the Edgar Cayce story of Reincarnation by Hugh Lynn Cayce (http://www.amazon.com/Many-Mansions-Edgar-Reincarnation-Signet/dp/0451168178/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1354525784&sr=8-3-fkmr0&keywords=The+biography+of+Edgar+cayce+by+Sydney+Fitzpatrick)

The Cayce stuff might be awesome for you because Cayce was a hard core christian, and though it may suprise some, he absolutely believed in Christ, and the archangel pantheon and this did not in any way diminish the signifigance of his teachings. On the contrary he seemed to have help from these beings.

Thank you. I have got the Michael Newton book coming from the library, but I can't find anything on Edgar Cayce. I will keep an eye out for them!

torti
7th December 2012, 08:44
This is from the Tibetan Buddhist point of view...

Tony

Thank you for this Tony :)

Do you have a recommendation of a book or something, to help break this belief down for me? When I search for "Buddhist" on the library website it gives me so many options I have no idea where to start.

Thanks

Torti

torti
7th December 2012, 09:14
the akashic records or have someone do it for you.

I googled that, and I don't know to access that. Nor someone to do it for me. But it does sound interesting!

How do I find out any of the above? Do I have a soul group? Are they with me now? Am I a star-seed?

I started this thread with one question, now I have many!

torti
7th December 2012, 09:19
But of late, I have been questioning Reincarnation. I have no idea where to start with this

Can you pleasebe a little more specific? Any dreams? All dreams? Recurring dreams?

I don't often remember my dreams, and I can only recall one recurring dream which only happened when I was younger, I haven't had it for years.

Wind
7th December 2012, 09:35
I started this thread with one question, now I have many!

I remember when a few years ago when I woke up I had many questions on my mind, just like you. Eventually most of them were answered, it just took some patience on my part. :)

You will start to remember your dreams if you write them down every morning as soon as you wake up. You must be quick because the memories will vanish really fast. In a few weeks you will be really good at it, if you have the patience. I used to do it and it was fun for a while, but my dreams didn't make any sense.

modwiz
7th December 2012, 09:41

Can you pleasebe a little more specific? Any dreams? All dreams? Recurring dreams?

I don't often remember my dreams, and I can only recall one recurring dream which only happened when I was younger, I haven't had it for years.

Write a poem, or a song. Same difference. What do you tell/sing to yourself. It's a starting point.

Tony
7th December 2012, 09:43
This is from the Tibetan Buddhist point of view...

Tony

Thank you for this Tony :)

Do you have a recommendation of a book or something, to help break this belief down for me? When I search for "Buddhist" on the library website it gives me so many options I have no idea where to start.

Thanks

Torti

Morning Torti,

As you say there is sooooooooooooooo much to choose from! Plus there are soooooooooooooo many linages, who do not quite agree on subtle aspects.
Soooooooooooooooooo, you want a straight to the point, the guts of what's it all about, the essence.

Soooooooooooooo, you could rely on your own intuition and karma. There bad karma and there is good karma, and fortunately you have some goooooooooooood karma. So, pop down to cellar on this site, where the groups have their own forums, and you will find one called 'meditation'.
It has all sort of deep background material on what's it all about. You do not have to meditate or be buddhist, just use your own intuition...inner teacher.

And you can ask any question you like. Then when you come across a book, you may get a better understanding of what they are saying.
There is a lot of jargon in buddhism and it can be misleading.

The bloke who maintains the group is alright, if you like that sort of thing...:rolleyes:

All the best,
Tony

eaglespirit
7th December 2012, 09:47

being immortal, you believe, you do

Tarka the Duck
7th December 2012, 10:27
Hello Torti

You asked for a recommendation for a book about Buddhism - Steve Hagen's books are enjoyable and easy to read, and are a good introduction to Buddhism - especially the first one:

Buddhism Plain and Simple
Buddhism Is Not What You Think - Finding Freedom Beyond Beliefs
Meditation Now or Never
Why the World Doesn't Seem to Make Sense

And do think about joining the meditation group - it's a good place to ask questions of other members: share your thoughts. Go to the Groups tab at the top of the page - the meditation group has a logo of a broken yellow circle.

Might see you there!

Kathie

humanalien
7th December 2012, 16:15

everyone else.

Hi, why do you think this is the case for "everyone else."

Isn't that playing the very God you say you certainly aren't?

Forgive me but I see a contradiction.

You are just twisting my words and isn't worth a response.

humanalien
7th December 2012, 16:24
Only until judgement day.

I'm not going to any judgment day. There is only the fabricated notion by the Archonic elite who have written such nonsense in order to steal our power and keep us in bondage. I don't buy it.

After that, it's in Gods hands as to how immortal i will be.

It's not in gods hands, it's in mine. I AM an immortal soul and I've always been and always will be.

I certainly am a godspark, just as much as any other being in the cosmos. Therefore I AM god.

An that doesn't mean that i believe that i will be reincarnated either because i won't be.

I've reincarnated hundreds, if not thousands of times. I've experienced my past lives very vividly and know beyond a shadow of a doubt that reincarnation is real. Even the plagiarized and altered bible says so.

When i die, i'll go to await my judgement, just like everyone else.

Nope, not everyone else. I'm NOT awaiting judgment. There is no judgment. Death is an illusion. That is the biggest lie the elite controllers ever came up with.

Sorry humanalien, but your belief structure DOES NOT meet the criteria of applying to everyone, most certainly not me.

It's obvious that you are very comfortable with your
beliefs and that is fine.

I'm not here to pass judgement on anyone.

I just ask that i be allowed to give all of you my views
without judgement being passed on me.

Thank-you

torti
13th March 2013, 05:58
Hey All :)

I have neglected this thread for a while... life has been on-top of me and seems to only get more and more crazy each day.

Unfortunately I have not been able to do a lot more research on this topic. I am fairly convinced that reincarnation is real, and I believe I have meet someone in my life who I know I have known many times before. I did a regression session that I found on youtube, and started it being rather skeptical, but was really surprised with what I saw and felt. A few things about my life now (like my fav tree, or scenario) make more sense, and also this person, who is currently in my life, was in my past. The connection with us is strong, to the point where there is a certain extent of telepathy. It is awesome and fascinating for me.

I do plan to return to this thread often and catch up on my research when I have time :)

Thank you all again for your advice.

Nanoo Nanoo
13th March 2013, 07:46
I have read many various documents and stories and i like to blend the truths in them with my own first hand experiences.

A soul is an infinate charge or spark of energetic sequence. Its made up of a particular vibration similarto all vibration but with a unique signature.

These souls have , over time , ctreated families through re incarnation. if i understand rightly the soul is like a finger tip of the creator , a segment smaller than the whole yet someohow individual in its experience.

the souls have groups of friends they become family with over time and within this family are a group of elders and other groups that you interacted with while alive may interact with your soul groups.

they do over see you all the time in the higher reals.. the ones who do not re in carnate any more or the ones who are having a life review. they sort of guide you here and there but their understanding of how it all works, just like yours , except you cannot remember it , is something that allows us to adventure and make mistakes and have " Experiences " this is the most powerful way for a soul to learn enlightenment and widdle its fine tuning to a point.

We forget who we are as part of the re incarnative process to avoid making the tasks to ahev a good challenge to them. When we are in game we seldom know who we really are, some work it out and others ... well take more time. Every scenario is fine.

Why do we forget ? easy , can you immagine knowing your life time for 80,000 years ? can you imagine the excitement of forgetting so you can fall in love again for the first time again ;0)

Challenges and new experiences give the The One in the All which is us the meaning of life and gives us something to look forward to.

Do not fear death. We do generally because we dont really know what will happen. Either way you will die one day. You may find your self going to sleep and never waking up as some believe or you may find your self surrounded by your soul family to prep you for another round. Either wy you have nothing to lose except the regret of not having exprienced a good life.

The things you learned as a christian im sure can be sometimes daunting. just look inside and know our creator forgives mistakes from the heart that are pure and would be happier if you just live in peace and love.

Go and laugh, swear at the rock that stubbed your big toe , hav an orgy with a midget and a blonde transexual ethiopian , go bunjy jumping , get drunk and tell bad jokes ... its all good .. things to avoid, dont kill anybody or hinder them from their freedom.,. thats not very nice.. other than that just be and smile and spread love and understanding , help your fellow humanoids and help your self.

i think thats it as a basic aprasil : 0 )

Hope it helps your journey

Hugs

Naniu

felixq78
14th September 2013, 06:37
Get onto Nanci Danison's website or check out her videos on YouTube, her explanation of it all works seems logical to me. We don't always reincarnate immediately, there can be a time of recuperation and we choose who what and where we re-incarnate, Earth isn't the only planet in this universe and a lifetime on another more enlightened planet is as good as a holiday. There's no hell although some believe they've been there but they expected it (guilty conscience) so they created it. Everyone gets a guernsey even Hitler, the Church's view on punishment is a human concept, a universal all loving consciousness "God" isn't into torture.

irmensul13
15th September 2013, 04:53
This is my favorite case..The case of Shanti Devi,her memories of life BETWEEN lives..
While there are no Michael Newton type soul groups,this is a very interesting case to me..note the part where she says about the room with the bad smell..where they found her a clean place to lie down..wtf?!!!
HERE WE GO=
Mr. Nahata interrogated Shanti Devi on February 22, 1936. The relevant portions (translated from Hindi) are as follows:

Question: Tell us: what did you experience at the time of death?
Answer: Smoke. Three men wearing yellow clothes. I went with them till the Third plane. To the fourth I went alone.
Q: What did you see there?
A: There are saints (Sadhus) at all the three places.
Q: What did you see on the fourth place?
A: Krishanaji was sitting on a throne. (The suffix 'ji expresses veneration.)
Q: What else was there?
A: In front, there was a saint.
Q: Did he have any beard or long plaits of hair?
A: He had a white beard. There were many saints.
Q: What else were there?
A: Krishana ji had a paper in his hand and was reading from it.
Q: What was he reading?
A: I don't know about other thing, but I know he read out ' House Number 565
(The Number of the house Shanti Devi is residing these days is 565)
Q: What happened then?
A: I returned to a black cell.
Q: Were those three persons with you while returning?
A: No.
Q: What was there on your way?
A: Staircases of Gold and silver.
Q: Did you remain hungry in the dark cell?
A: No, I didn't feel any hunger or thirst.

A hypnotic test was conducted on April 13 1936. The hypnotist was Mr. Jagdish Mitra. Dr. Indra Sen was present during the sitting. Prof. Begg took notes. The relevant portions from prof. Begg's report are as follows:

Girl: Lugdi is dead. Now Lugdi is getting up from her bed.
Hypnotist: Whether Lugdi is getting up or her soul? The body is already dead.
Girl: Yes, the body is on the bed. Her soul is getting up. Four men wearing yellow underwear are standing. They have thrones also. And there are three saints in blue, black and white clothes. (I must admit that this position of what Lugdi said was not clearly audible to me).
Girl: Now Lugdi has reached God. She had a chit [official document of an agreement] in hand. She is showing the chit to God. Bad people are crying' Hypnotist: What is Lugdi doing now?
Girl: Now Lugdi is coming down stairs of gold and silver now.

Mr. Sushil Bose interrogated Shanti Devi on July 25 and 26 1936. His monograph, entitled: A case of Reincarnation, was published in 1952 and is in English. Mr. Sushil Bose does not mention the language in which the interview was originally taken (presumably it was in Hindi, because Shanti Devi, whose mother tongue was Hindi, could not converse in any other language) nor do we know the manner in which Mr. Bose took notes of the interviews. The relevant portions from his monograph are as follows:

Question: Do you remember how you felt at the time of death?
Answer: Yes, Just before death I felt a profound darkness and after death I saw a dazzling light. Then and there I knew I had come out of my body in a vaporous form and that I was moving upwards'. I saw that four men in saffron robes had come to me' All the four seemed to be in their teens and their appearance and dress were very bright' They put me in a cup and carried me'. It was about nine or ten inches abroad and rectangular in shape'
Q: Did you not ask them any thing about the river?
A: When asked they said that those who aspired for a higher life sincerely, but who had committed fleshly wrong in this life, were dipped in the river before moving any higher. They took me' to the fourth place.
Q: Is there any place to live there at night?
A: No, there are no houses or dwelling places. All is open space. 'Arriving on the fourth place I saw that there are still more saints, brighter in appearance then those on the third plane. And in the midst of them, seated on a huge dazzling throne was lord Krishna [one of most popular Hindu gods]. He was showing each person a record of his activities on earth, good and bad, and accordingly what would be his condition in the future.
Q: What happened then?
A: Then those persons, who had carried me, took me to a place like a staircase where it was very bright. I was seated there.
Q: Is there any thing like darkness or light there?
A: No, nothing like light or darkness. It was all full of light. It was all day and light, very mild, and smoothing and enlivening light.
Q: Did you have a sense of time? Can you say how long you stayed there?
A: No, I can't say how long I remained there. I had no feeling of time.
Q: Did you feel there was any higher plane above the one where you were?
A: Yes, I observed and felt there was a higher place but I can't say thing about it.
I ' in the fourth plane, near the throne of Lord Krishna, I saw one with a long beard.
Q: What finally happened?
A: After remaining on the staircase for a long time I was taken to a dark room, from all sides of which a very bad smell was coming out. I was made to lie down in a clean place there.
Q: Did you feel any pain at the time of death? Did you see any thing at that time?
A: I did not feel any pain. I simply passed into a state of unconsciousness, and at that very moment I saw very brilliant light.

Along with Dr. Stevenson and Dr. Pasricha, Dr. Rawat interrogated Shanti Devi at her residence in Delhi on February 3, 1986. The interview was in English. The relevant portions are as follows:

Shanti Devi: Before my death, I saw dazzling light. '. Very dazzling. Four persons, very handsome boys, with large yellow garments. They came with a square shaped vessel and sort of roomal [handkerchief] or whatever you call it. All of a sudden, light came out from the body that I was and they put this light into that vessel and took me up, up and up'
Then again these four persons came and put me in the vessel. Then they descended me a very bright staircase and then I came in a cell-dark cell.
Dr. Rawat: Who was looking to your action in this life as Lugdi Lord Krishna or Chitragupta? ([In Hindu belief, the recorder of the vices and the virtues of men. Chitragupta is the judge who sends men to heaven or hell.]
Shanti Devi: Chitragupta.

Later, on October 30, 1987, when Dr.Rawat again interviewed Shanti Devi (this time, alone), she mentioned a river and the appearances of the souls present on the fourth plane, in addition to the various details she had given previously. This interview was recorded on a videocassette:

Shanti Devi: They took me up. There was a river. It was quite clean and pure like milk.
About the appearance of the souls she said: 'they were like flames in lamps.'

irmensul13
15th September 2013, 05:15
You'd be good before you got a body,if you'd already had one & been judged as being good

Mu2143
15th September 2013, 18:40

irmensul13
16th September 2013, 06:05
But the 3000 "solved" cases on file at the Uni of Virginia psychology dept dont have any correlation with ancestral lineage memories..
Two thirds though had violent deaths..it disrupts the process of forgetting somehow

S-L
16th September 2013, 12:03
"Your Spiritual Family is comprised of both the relationships that you have fully reclaimed thus far in your overall evolution in physical life and those relationships you are meant to reclaim now and in the future. Your Spiritual Family is your learning group."
I was surprised to see this thread about "soul groups" as I don't often come across such information. In the New Message teachings, we call them "Spiritual Family", and they are exactly as you say: people who are intrinsically connected with you. We are taught that they are basically a "learning group" on the other side. Some of them incarnate with you, others stay on the other side and act as "inner teachers" -- helping you in discrete ways. These are your elders. They have been in the world and have graduated from it, so they are in the perfect position to advise you. The goal is for everyone in your Spiritual Family to make their contribution to manifest reality, so that they can "graduate" from the world. When all of the group does this, the group can move on to other challenges, eventually joining with other groups... like tributary rivers joining together on their way back to the sea.

I may be imperfectly describing the concept of Spiritual Family, so I would like to leave you a few different links that may do a better job.

The Sacred Rendez-Vous (http://www.newmessage.org/the-sacred-rendezvous/): Striking text that discusses what it means to meet someone from your Spiritual Family while in the world.
Quotes about Spiritual Family (http://www.newmessage.org/wiki/index.php?title=Spiritual_Family): This is a wiki with various quotes about this topic, from all sorts of different teachings within the New Message practice. It's extensive.