PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Crossing Over - the best movie on 2012 yet!

Arrowwind
4th December 2012, 03:57
2012 Crossing Over, A New Beginning OFFICIAL FILM

hlfYHAV1i8w

I just finished watching this video and it is most excellent... with many of our favorites featured in the film to bring forth clear cut understanding of what is happening to us by us.

The film also gives a very good explaination of the glactic alignment interfaced with the Yuga explaination of our current shift in evolution.

This is not to be missed!

Isn't it just wonderful that we can access information like this in a blink of an eye,
brought to us in a flash though the manefestations of our curosity and seeking.

Clearly the single most important message is Love,
love that we must hold steady with our being,
holding to the truth of who we are,
holding to life lived without fear.
In this manefestation of our very being
we awaken further and cast aside our bondage
and a new world will be born.

onawah
4th December 2012, 04:11
I clicked on the link and got the message that the video does not exist.

white wizard
4th December 2012, 04:13
it doesn't work can we get a better link.

Arrowwind
4th December 2012, 04:30
I clicked on the link and got the message that the video does not exist.

it doesn't work can we get a better link.

Absolutley. Link fixed. return to post #1

Arrowwind
4th December 2012, 04:35
and here's an article that discusses the astronomy/astrology in more detail. I had to read this cause the opening of the movie really threw me.. after this I coped much better... .:rolleyes:
http://www.sott.net/article/230480-Is-the-Sun-Part-of-a-Binary-Star-System-Six-Reasons-to-Consider

Flash
4th December 2012, 04:35
Isn't it just wonderful that we can access information like this in a blink of an eye,

lol when the blink is working. Would this be the movie?

this is the movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlfYHAV1i8w

Tane Mahuta
4th December 2012, 06:54
Thankyou Arrowind...

Awesome movie!!

TM

gripreaper
4th December 2012, 07:02
Thanks for this, the very reason why, as days go by and we read threads about how "quiet" Avalon is and then this shows up.

Incredibly well done.

Hervé
4th December 2012, 08:09
Thanks for that video Arrowwind!

Bringing in the most sane video about that propaganda date from this thread : Why The Maya Picked 2012 (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?52610-Why-The-Maya-Picked-2012)

4nkmSflIQFs

And this is where one can find the script (with pictures) that goes along with the above video: http://www.infinitelymystical.com/essays/why-maya-picked-2012.html

The summary and most important picture:

http://www.infinitelymystical.com/essays/images-2012/izapa-1208pm-2012-screenshot-marked.jpg

See this post for a simple explanation of these cycles/clocks recorded on earth: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30405-Here-and-Now...What-s-Happening&p=567095&viewfull=1#post567095

ThePythonicCow
4th December 2012, 10:21
Bringing in the most sane video about that propaganda date from this thread : Why The Maya Picked 2012 (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?52610-Why-The-Maya-Picked-2012)
Awesome stuff - the first explanation of the Mayan calendar and 2012 that has made sense to me. Thanks!

greybeard
4th December 2012, 10:30
2012 Crossing Over - the best movie on 2012 yet!
It will be interesting to view the follow on film from this,--- regarding kundalini awakening.
Chris

Fred Steeves
4th December 2012, 12:11
Excellent presentation Arrowwind, thank you! While it most certainly makes sense that we are on the cusp of leaving the Kali Yuga, or The Dark Age, I can't help but wonder how it would be were it the other way around, and we were on our way back down from The Satya Yuga, or The Golden Age.

It seems logical to assume that just as aware people now can see us ascending out of darkness, aware people would also see us staring into the abyss at the point we are at now, but on the way back down. I wonder if that would be similar to "the long goodbye" people with Alzheimers experience, before the big fog takes over for good?

Gardener
4th December 2012, 13:55
I have been following Santos' lectures on 'Astrotheology' for quite a while now and the more recent 'Syncretism' and for the record its an awesome series, makes so much sense to me and resonates very well. In particular the sirius/sun eliptical orbit connecting to precession and the 4 ages. What is very striking is the words we have been associating in a religious context, for a simple example Sun/Son, I can highly recommend his videos.

So it seems we are just about to pass the deepest darkest hour in all the cycles and the only way is up.

WhiteFeather
4th December 2012, 14:24
Wanishi Arrowwind. This Video resonates well with me. Gonna watch it again. This is an ideal video to show anyone. Family members and Fear Mongers. Kudos

Keltikmuse
4th December 2012, 14:29
Very interesting and informative .

seko
4th December 2012, 15:15
Santos Bonacci has great knowledge about the science of... 'as above so below' and astrotheology been following him since early 2012, his presentations are well worth it.

This film is great as well, thanks arrowwind !

RunningDeer
4th December 2012, 17:35
Powerful, affirming messages and review. I'm so excited to be here at this time. Thank you, Arrowwind for posting it.

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/Bryce/136.jpg

binemaya
4th December 2012, 21:19
thanks again, u made my day :smokin:

Rex
4th December 2012, 21:45
That was really something, thank you very much for posting.

Arrowwind
5th December 2012, 02:16
Excellent presentation Arrowwind, thank you! While it most certainly makes sense that we are on the cusp of leaving the Kali Yuga, or The Dark Age, I can't help but wonder how it would be were it the other way around, and we were on our way back down from The Satya Yuga, or The Golden Age.

It seems logical to assume that just as aware people now can see us ascending out of darkness, aware people would also see us staring into the abyss at the point we are at now, but on the way back down. I wonder if that would be similar to "the long goodbye" people with Alzheimers experience, before the big fog takes over for good?

I considered the same... what it would be like to be so enlightened and then be moving into darker ages.. perhaps in the golden age, thats when we get to leave spaceship earth permanently and a whole new flood of souls enter in to start a karmic cycle.

I am glad to finally have the kali yuga explained to me in such a clear and concise way. It has perturbed me for many years. Some metaphysicains also say that we are entering into, and probably already are under the influence of the violet ray... did you notice when guys started wearing purple and violet in the 70's?.. and I mean mainstream folks?

WhiteFeather
5th December 2012, 02:37
Bumping this badboy.......

TargeT
5th December 2012, 05:27
Pretty interesting film, they use a lot of absolutes in this movie. I generally couch my statements more as "knowledge" or "knowing" seems to be a trap more often than not.

I am open to the ideas presented & think very much along the same lines; but I will not absolutely say this is how it is & close all other doors with my "knowing".

Arrowwind
5th December 2012, 05:32
Pretty interesting film, they use a lot of absolutes in this movie. I generally couch my statements more as "knowledge" or "knowing" seems to be a trap more often than not.

I am open to the ideas presented & think very much along the same lines; but I will not absolutely say this is how it is & close all other doors with my "knowing".

I think that all we really need to do to make our evolution happen is to close our doors to darkness and hatred and separation and fear and open our doors to our heart. The rest is of little import ultimately. If we all opened our heart we would see our truth and we wouldnt need movies like this anymore.

Who's game?

CdnSirian
5th December 2012, 05:38

I think that all we really need to do to make our evolution happen is to close our doors to darkness and hatred and separation and fear and open our doors to our heart. The rest is of little import ultimately. If we all opened our heart we would see our truth and we wouldnt need movies like this anymore.

Who's game?

Totally, I quite agree.

Fred Steeves
5th December 2012, 11:40

I'm chagrin to quote my own post, but wanted to keep my comments in context. The above was merely an idle speculation, but I've been thinking further into this. What if we have this whole deal exactly backwards, and really ARE on the spiral downward into the Dark Age, not upward out of it. 12/21 would therefore be the official entrance into the Kali Yuga, not the official exit out of it...

What if there were a comparitive, but vastly different interpretation of the two noted phenomena: The rapidly tightening control grid vs. the rapid awakening of a certain percentage of Earth's population. What if the rapidly tightening control grid is not doing so because of the awakening threat, but because it's now coming into it's own in this long anticipated Dark Age?

What if the awakening we see is not a sign of things to come, but a natural last exit window of opportunity in the cycle for those who think they may be ready to move on, to awaken and do so? What if the coming Dark Age were not even a "bad" thing per say, but a natural catalyst for this to happen?

What if many of us have been through ths Great Cycle numerous times without even realizing it? What if at this point in previous cycles we remained asleep and went roundy round again, while for others it was their time to exit? What if this is simply our time to move on at long last, while for others it's not yet their time?

Not to say this is what I think necessarily, but I do think nothing bad ever comes from wandering outside our various boxes for little surveying missions. Sometimes eyepopping surprise are waiting "out there".

Cheers,
Fred

Arrowwind
5th December 2012, 12:29
What if we have this whole deal exactly backwards,
What if there were a comparitive,
What if the awakening we see is not a sign of things to come,
What if the coming Dark Age were not even a "bad" thing per say,
What if many of us have been through ths Great Cycle numerous times
What if this is simply our time to move on at long last,

I use to do the "what if" scenario a lot when I was a kid...
my mother would sometimes say to me....
"If ifs and ands were pots and pans oh how the world would be"
that would usually shut me up. ;)

I watched a Ram Dass film a few nights ago as he struggle with his stroke
Its all good.
If your heart stays open through it all, its all good.
Just be here now.

Gardener
5th December 2012, 12:52
Good question/speculation Fred! :suspicious: uh oh! hoping your box gets a grip on you lol.
When you have a minute or many, take a look at this video below which goes into the observable universe the constellations, the facts or data if you will. There are many more but this is a good place to start if you have any doubts that we might be descending into the abyss/hell/night/winter/darkness or 'ascending' out of it.
http://videos.universaltruthschool.com/shop/videos/prisca-theologia-the-ancient-theology-part-1-of-3-astrology/

Gardener
5th December 2012, 12:57
Arrowwind----> "If ifs and ands were pots and pans oh how the world would be"
that would usually shut me up.

Hahaha i rememeber that too :)

If if's and and's were pots and pans
And all the sea was ink
If all the sky was apple pie
What would we have to drink.

Fred Steeves
5th December 2012, 14:05
What if, it were no longer considered worthwhile to wonder in a reasoned manner, "what if"? Didn't most of us wind up at an odd little place called Project Avalon because we started asking "what if" questions? Like: "What if I'm being lied to/What if the world is actually not the way I thought it is/What if I'm really a slave"?

Is wondering whether it's possible we are actually entering the Dark Age, and not leaving it, merely an absurd mental exercise? A waste of time? Tell you what, I'll dispense with "what ifs", and play the role of a genuine Devil's Advocate, and will be more than happy to have the point of contention shown to be full of you know what.:) So here we go:

There are many myths and legends of Golden Age type civilizations in our past, from Atlantis, Mu, and what was passed down to Credo Mutwa as a couple of examples. All of these have a similar ending, that of a big fall. The trend seems to be falling, not rising. From what I see as Devil's Advocate, these big falls have not ceased in their momentum, but merely become more refined as they gain momentum. If we are just now exiting the great Dark Age, why this great discrepancy in evidence?

I will now argue that these past times known as a Golden Age, were nothing of the sort. We are so far fallen from any true Golden Age that we wouldn't know one if it smacked us upside our collective heads. These times I just mentioned were actually just the last dying embers of the Dwapara Yuga, and the great wars of the 20th century were the Kali Yuga's welcoming committee.

But like the Hopi say, this can be a good time, if seen and acted upon from the proper perspective. Looks can be deceiving...

Cheers,
Fred

araucaria
5th December 2012, 14:25
Fred, You seem to be composing a Sam Goldwyn blockbuster; he wanted a film scenario that started with a huge natural catastrophe and from there gradually built up to a great climax. We may be on course for an exploding planet scenario but there doesn't seem to be very much further to take this. The monopoly game is over too, we have known for a while who was going to win, and I for one have no imagination for whatever new game might be thought up.

On the other hand, we have plenty of imagination when it comes to making things look better. Whatever happened to the idea that you create your reality? That is the main reason for looking upwards :)

Fred Steeves
5th December 2012, 14:38
On the other hand, we have plenty of imagination when it comes to making things look better. Whatever happened to the idea that you create your reality?

Hey there araucaria, anyone who has followed my posts here should know that above all, I'm about creating our own reality, individually that is. That's precisely why I added in the Hopi prophecy part at the end. :) Thing is, one has to know they can do it, in order to do it.

As Yoda might say: "Tricky that is, hmmm?". (LOL)

araucaria
5th December 2012, 15:06
On the other hand, we have plenty of imagination when it comes to making things look better. Whatever happened to the idea that you create your reality?

Hey there araucaria, anyone who has followed my posts here should know that above all, I'm about creating our own reality, individually that is. That's precisely why I added in the Hopi prophecy part at the end. :) Thing is, one has to know they can do it, in order to do it.

As Yoda might say: "Tricky that is, hmmm?". (LOL)

I know, precisely, the Fred in this post was not the Fred in other posts, meaning the Devil's advocate has got his work cut out :)

What I don't know is how to make this cycle any worse, so I'm not going to even try, or even try to conceive of such a possibility. So yes, you've lost me :)

The23rdman
5th December 2012, 15:13
2012 Crossing Over, A New Beginning OFFICIAL FILM

hlfYHAV1i8w

I just finished watching this video and it is most excellent... with many of our favorites featured in the film to bring forth clear cut understanding of what is happening to us by us.

The film also gives a very good explaination of the glactic alignment interfaced with the Yuga explaination of our current shift in evolution.

This is not to be missed!

brought to us in a flash though the manefestations of our curosity and seeking.

Clearly the single most important message is Love,
love that we must hold steady with our being,
holding to the truth of who we are,
holding to life lived without fear.
In this manefestation of our very being
we awaken further and cast aside our bondage
and a new world will be born.

Thank you, I really enjoyed that.

Arrowwind
5th December 2012, 15:28
What if, it were no longer considered worthwhile to wonder in a reasoned manner, "what if"? Didn't most of us wind up at an odd little place called Project Avalon because we started asking "what if" questions? Like: "What if I'm being lied to/What if the world is actually not the way I thought it is/What if I'm really a slave"?
Fred

Questions are not a problem unless they start to drive you crazy. More time spent in the moment brings revelation. The more revelation the less questons surface. So once you figure out your lied to, manipulated, falling through the universe into a dark void, controlled by evil entities, what if then?
Your only back where you started, sitting in your skin and bones, being who you are and with these types of thought forms emersed in uncertainty of your divine nature, fearful for the present as well as the future, and unable to love becasue everywhere you look you hit a wall of negativity.

What you look for you ususally get. This is called creating your reality.

So if you choose to throw away those thougt forms and replace them with love and willingness, and hope and creative positive ideation then the world will start to change.

All those dark entities may still be around but they will no longer be within your circle of self. You have freed yourself from them.
Now if everyone could and would do this there would be no place for darkness to dwell within our circle of humanity.
and all those "what ifs" become meanless ruminations of a past age.
It is this awareness that the elite are so terribly afraid of
they are afraid that we are getting it finally
and when they have no alter of fear in a human mind to put their folly
it all evaporates

Fred Steeves
5th December 2012, 15:28
so I'm not going to even try, or even try to conceive of such a possibility. So yes, you've lost me :)

This is exactly the reaction most of us here get when we try talking to people outside of this little community about things such as Archons, Wall Street funding the Nazis, TPTB, human sacrifice and such isn't it?

Perhaps I've overstepped my bounds here on Arrowwind's fine thread, and I apologize for the intrusion. Maybe it's best I mull this over for a bit longer, and start a separate thread.:)

Cheers,
Fred

araucaria
5th December 2012, 15:35
so I'm not going to even try, or even try to conceive of such a possibility. So yes, you've lost me :)

This is exactly the reaction most of us here get when we try talking to people outside of this little community about things such as Archons, Wall Street funding the Nazis, TPTB, human sacrifice and such isn't it?

Perhaps I've overstepped my bounds here on Arrowwind's fine thread, and I apologize for the intrusion. Maybe it's best I mull this over for a bit longer, and start a separate thread.:)

Cheers,
Fred

No it's not the same thing at all. I am open-minded enough to have contemplated all those depths of evil and possibly worse and come out the other side - not the same thing at all.

Arrowwind
5th December 2012, 15:44
Arrowwind----> "If ifs and ands were pots and pans oh how the world would be"
that would usually shut me up.

Hahaha i rememeber that too :)

If if's and and's were pots and pans
And all the sea was ink
If all the sky was apple pie
What would we have to drink.

Thanks, I dont think I every heard the whole thing before!
In my minds eye as a child I saw pots and pans piling up and filling my room and the house, the yard
and the whole word... kind of like Micky Mouse in the Magicians Apprentice with the brooms and water, taking over everywhere. I didn't like it much

Pots and pans are useful in their place. But you can have too many and they start getting in the way.
and if your whole world is filled with them then what? Where are you? Residing under a corning cookware lid
inside an aluminum kettle banging your head as you are calling the pot black.
Same for ifs and ands I think.

sleepy
5th December 2012, 17:02
xxxxx xxxxxxx

TargeT
5th December 2012, 17:54

I'm chagrin to quote my own post, but wanted to keep my comments in context. The above was merely an idle speculation, but I've been thinking further into this. What if we have this whole deal exactly backwards, and really ARE on the spiral downward into the Dark Age, not upward out of it. 12/21 would therefore be the official entrance into the Kali Yuga, not the official exit out of it...

What if there were a comparitive, but vastly different interpretation of the two noted phenomena: The rapidly tightening control grid vs. the rapid awakening of a certain percentage of Earth's population. What if the rapidly tightening control grid is not doing so because of the awakening threat, but because it's now coming into it's own in this long anticipated Dark Age?

What if the awakening we see is not a sign of things to come, but a natural last exit window of opportunity in the cycle for those who think they may be ready to move on, to awaken and do so? What if the coming Dark Age were not even a "bad" thing per say, but a natural catalyst for this to happen?

What if many of us have been through ths Great Cycle numerous times without even realizing it? What if at this point in previous cycles we remained asleep and went roundy round again, while for others it was their time to exit? What if this is simply our time to move on at long last, while for others it's not yet their time?

Not to say this is what I think necessarily, but I do think nothing bad ever comes from wandering outside our various boxes for little surveying missions. Sometimes eyepopping surprise are waiting "out there".

Cheers,
Fred

According to the astrological positions and undulations this appears to not be the case, much of what made this movie believable is the tie in to astrological movements, since we are now at a point in time furthest from Sirius and soon will be, or already are moving back to it.

Also, it seems to me that electro-magneticism is the "energy" of reality, and what we call "stars" are just focal points for this energy, so the closer we get to strong sources the more energetic we will be; this must have deeper implications than just energy; everything is tied together so I can see consciousness being directly affected by this as well.

This concept also sort of ties into the "light / dark" duality that is prevalent everywhere, we are at the "darkest" point right now (as we are as far as possible from Sirius) and will soon be headed back to the "light" as it were.

at least, that is what I took away from the movie.

Cheers,
Fred

I disagree with this attitude, it is not YOUR job to manage another’s feelings; if you cannot freely express your opinions and ideas then what is the point of a forum like this.

Preach on Fred, these ideas need to be explored for the validity of a movie like this, if we cannot "hash out" questions like yours then do we really understand the presented content or did it just make us "feel good" ?

SilentFeathers
5th December 2012, 18:08
Although I enjoyed this presentation and also enjoy Santos and all his lectures, I thought it was well presented with thought provoking theories and ideas.....I also seen a huge focus on the idea that 12-21-2012 means nothing much other than a point of time AND THE TRUE DATE OF IMPORTANCE IS YET TO COME!

These theorists and guru's etc will also be naming future dates of ascension or doomsday forever, or well, at least until it actually happens...but it really wouldn't matter then, would it?

We are in the here and now, somewhat shaping tomorrow for our children's sake, and their children's sake.....what we do today is what matters the most. Worrying about the world ending any time soon or that the rapture will happen or that you'll ascend on some certain date in the future picked by prophets who walk in circles and read a lot of new age books is ridiculous in my opinion.

Gardener
5th December 2012, 18:45
Fred I just want to say that the 'what if fairy' is a huge part of creativity, so keep on and .....................
.............................:cheer2:

WanderingRogue
5th December 2012, 19:21
I don't like it when films present ideas or possibilities as facts. Most of us are probably on this forum because we look for truth within a reality that seems to be bent to keep the truth hidden. While I like that this film is positive in nature and it has that warm fuzzy feeling for some, I am not willing to accept it as gospel on any level. The people who were interviewed are people just like you and me, but they have been playing the awakening game longer...that's all, that doesn't suddenly make them icons to follow. I'm sure some of the statements in the video are true...maybe all of them are, but I would need a lot more evidence before I would go aligning my perception of reality with them.

Wind
5th December 2012, 19:30
The night is darkest just before the dawn...

Arrowwind
5th December 2012, 19:55
I don't like it when films present ideas or possibilities as facts. Most of us are probably on this forum because we look for truth within a reality that seems to be bent to keep the truth hidden. While I like that this film is positive in nature and it has that warm fuzzy feeling for some, I am not willing to accept it as gospel on any level. The people who were interviewed are people just like you and me, but they have been playing the awakening game longer...that's all, that doesn't suddenly make them icons to follow. I'm sure some of the statements in the video are true...maybe all of them are, but I would need a lot more evidence before I would go aligning my perception of reality with them.

Well then, what do you align your perception of reality with? What reality are you creating and are you satisfied? What evidence are you looking for that would draw you to creating a reality of love consciousness that wellsprings from your own being?

Would a reality self created that wellsprings love and unity consciousness be worth it?

WanderingRogue
5th December 2012, 20:26
Well then, what do you align your perception of reality with? What reality are you creating and are you satisfied? What evidence are you looking for that would draw you to creating a reality of love consciousness that wellsprings from your own being?

Would a reality self created that wellsprings love and unity consciousness be worth it?

I align myself with as much truth as possible. Mathematics, the processes of nature, things I can see and touch are all the foundation to my reality. When I can't find the answers for myself, I don't choose to believe other peoples ideas just because they sounds great or give me warm fuzzy feelings. Sometimes the truth is painful, sad, happy, confusing, or even boring. I do believe in love, but I also know that love is not always warm and fuzzy. My child doesn't feel warm fuzzy thoughts every time I have to say no, put them to bed for the night, or request that they eat some veggies. Can we create a better future? Yes...I do think we can. Will it be a bunch of new religion type guys leading the way? I hope not...I don't want to follow anyone or a herd anymore. Can that small all knowing group prove unequivocally that they are 100% motivated by love and not in it for an ego boost, fame, money, or anything else? I am personally creating a reality of love, openness, curiosity, seeking, happiness, contentment, and acceptance among many other things for myself and my family. Am I satisfied with it? Not yet, because I'm still growing and learning. Until I can honestly look myself in the face and say that I have absolutely found the entire truth, I won't be satisfied. I don't need to settle into satisfaction just because someone else is spoon feeding me a happily ever after.

Self created well springs of love...yes. Unity consciousness...not thinking that sounds so great. Do I want to be part of a borg-type collective? No. Do I want to care about the humans I share this planet with? Yes.

Maybe I need to hear your definition of unity consciousness before I could say whether I think it's worth it or not.

Arrowwind
5th December 2012, 20:54
I am personally creating a reality of love, openness, curiosity, seeking, happiness, contentment, and acceptance among many other things for myself and my family. Am I satisfied with it? Not yet, because I'm still growing and learning. Until I can honestly look myself in the face and say that I have absolutely found the entire truth, I won't be satisfied. I don't need to settle into satisfaction just because someone else is spoon feeding me a happily ever after.

I am trying to understand that lack of satisfaction,
just what is it that I am doing to create it.
That keeps me from realizing my unity continually.
Im exploring that more in my next post.

I dont know why you think you are being spoon fed
a happy ever after.
They are only telling their story of experience.
It is theirs not yours. They cant feed you.
You can only feed yourself.
Switch the channel and you'll get a spoon feeding of terror
and war from someone else.
We get to choose what we want to swallow
if we have even an ounce of self determination

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Self created well springs of love...yes. Unity consciousness...not thinking that sounds so great. Do I want to be part of a borg-type collective? No. Do I want to care about the humans I share this planet with? Yes.

Maybe I need to hear your definition of unity consciousness before I could say whether I think it's worth it or not.

I will clarify, unity consciousness to me is unified within myself, knowing myself and expressing it fully.

Arrowwind
5th December 2012, 21:06
So I spent my morning watching more of Santos. This one particularly...
In it he discusses the nature of light which I found interesting. He says that light does not travel. Light does not leave its source but it re creates itself as it moves out into the universe... something to think about.. kind of engages the concept of living light

Towards the end of the film he reads a fine quote from Allan Watts that inspired me to go and find more Allan Watts on youtube. Ive not really ever explored his talks before, he is quite amazing, and clearly a leader in consciousness. I recommend you go look for yourself. He addresses directly why "you" feel divided inside and how possibly you can create your unity.... clearly , I keep falling in and out of love.

Also towards the end Santos gets into a count to determine the age of our world, and from this he concludes as a potential reality that on 2012 we are not reaching the end but we are reaching the 7th day of creation, when god rested... just what god rested means I know not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2BMPGe9mAw (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2BMPGe9mAw)

Kimberley
5th December 2012, 21:17
Thank you Arrowwind!! Fabulous find!!! I will be doing my part passing this around!!

Much love to us all, always in all ways!! :grouphug:

Journeyon
6th December 2012, 04:49
What a beautiful post. As I listened to it there was a resonance within.

Thank you!
Journyon

araucaria
6th December 2012, 05:22
I disagree with this attitude, it is not YOUR job to manage another’s feelings; if you cannot freely express your opinions and ideas then what is the point of a forum like this.

Preach on Fred, these ideas need to be explored for the validity of a movie like this, if we cannot "hash out" questions like yours then do we really understand the presented content or did it just make us "feel good" ?

Not sure if I got the thrust of this. I'll just say this. I am perfectly happy for Fred to "preach on" on whatever subject he chooses, but I personally will not be preached to, especially by the "devil's advocate".

To suggest that I am as close-minded as someone who is not up to speed on Wall St. could be taken as rather insulting regarding someone who is willing to consider the idea that this entire universe is a copycat construction by archontic forces. Were this to be true, that would not change my personal approach to the problem. Management of other people's feelings does not come into it

Over and out.

soleil
6th December 2012, 17:03
thanks for the post arrowwind. :) will be watching this later.

TargeT
6th December 2012, 21:35
If you read this thread: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?52788-Technology-For-a-New-Future-scientific-explanation-for-gravity-and-perpetual-motion and mix in the information presented in this video, you'll find random corroboration (my FAVORITE!).

as 7redorbs says, Cosmic rays (magnetism/electricity) are the cause of all life, and conciveably conciousness is increased when more are present.

the "golden age" as described in this video is the period of time when Sirius A and our sun are closest to eachother, I predict this GREATLY increases our exposure to the "cosmic rays" (magnetic/eletric forces) that cause life to exsist & would only benifit those that live in that period (too bad its millions of years away :( )

Not sure if I got the thrust of this. I'll just say this. I am perfectly happy for Fred to "preach on" on whatever subject he chooses, but I personally will not be preached to, especially by the "devil's advocate".

To suggest that I am as close-minded as someone who is not up to speed on Wall St. could be taken as rather insulting regarding someone who is willing to consider the idea that this entire universe is a copycat construction by archontic forces. Were this to be true, that would not change my personal approach to the problem. Management of other people's feelings does not come into it

Over and out.

My statement had nothing todo with you, and everything to do with fred & his attempt to self edit.

DO NOT self edit I say, put out your ideas so others can benefit from them, do not fear encroaching on other's feelings, for they are theirs alone to manage.

if you did not like what fred said (haha..) or felt it inaccurate please offer your counter (which it appears you have) this is what I was trying to encourage.

Who knows what gems will sprout from banter?

Poly Hedra
7th December 2012, 02:34
Thank you for the vid. Can i suggest that on Dec 21st we send this video people we think will benefit, our loved ones, friends, acquaintances etc. Maybe because of the energy being stronger the video might have a strong effect. :)

apokalypse
7th December 2012, 03:34
Great film....i love when Santos and the guys talk about fear which is spot on. i hope they make more film get the message across.

lunaflare
10th December 2012, 06:03
I enjoyed this movie also. Thanks for posting. I found it curious, however, that no women were speaking
(apart from news voice-over in the 911 scenario). Sure, you can argue that we are all "consciousness"....the message is of import...but I do find this focus to be reflective of a long prevailing paradigm.
just saying....