PDA

View Full Version : Bohr's Atomic Model and the Human Aura

a1exanderga11ier
5th December 2012, 10:39
Human Beings exist in multiple dimensions simultaneously. Key "perception circuits" of the Body have been nullified due to lack of use, diet, environmental factors, external genetic interference, etc. It is a common misconception that the Soul resides "within." In fact, the Soul envelops, interpenetrates, underscores, and supports the Universe. In order to express itself as a Human Being, it condenses from undifferentiated energy into an energetic matrix which we perceive as the layers of the aura. Each layer expresses itself across multiple dimensions, gaining mass and complexity which culminates in the physical organism.

http://s17.postimage.org/ejtxi32l7/avalon.jpg

We can (to a degree) draw a parallel utilizing the Rutherford-Bohr model of the atom. Atomic nuclei comprise 99% of its density versus 1% of its volume. Conversely, energy accounts for 1% of an atom's density, but 99% of its volume.

http://daugerresearch.com/orbitals/Orbital.320.small.gif

Like the atom, whose electrons exhibit "energetic states," the physical Body is only the smallest, most dense aspect of being. However unlike the atom, the intelligent energy which comprises the layers of the aura interface with the physiological lattices of the Body; merging Spirit's Intelligence [the "Higher Self"] with Body/Mind-level Intelligence.

Snoweagle
6th December 2012, 01:03
Documentary Reference to watch as insightful:
Water - The Great Mystery
b_j-R7swwWY

modwiz
6th December 2012, 01:43
Thanks for what is probably a fascinating video Snoweagle. Unfortunately, one hour plus videos are piling up in my bucket list. Since I do not intend to be bedridden, the bucket may remain full.

Flash
6th December 2012, 01:48
Human Beings exist in multiple dimensions simultaneously. Key "perception circuits" of the Body have been nullified due to lack of use, diet, environmental factors, external genetic interference, etc. It is a common misconception that the Soul resides "within." In fact, the Soul envelops, interpenetrates, underscores, and supports the Universe. In order to express itself as a Human Being, it condenses from undifferentiated energy into an energetic matrix which we perceive as the layers of the aura. Each layer expresses itself across multiple dimensions, gaining mass and complexity which culminates in the physical organism.

We can (to a degree) draw a parallel utilizing the Rutherford-Bohr model of the atom. Atomic nuclei comprise 99% of its density versus 1% of its volume. Conversely, energy accounts for 1% of an atom's density, but 99% of its volume.

Like the atom, whose electrons exhibit "energetic states," the physical Body is only the smallest, most dense aspect of being. However unlike the atom, the intelligent energy which comprises the layers of the aura interface with the physiological lattices of the Body; merging Spirit's Intelligence [the "Higher Self"] with Body/Mind-level Intelligence.

very nice way to describe the soul and the universes versus the body incarnation. wow, and only 3 paragraphs, my hat is off.

lookbeyond
6th December 2012, 05:03

Hello, more posting pls

Kind Reguards lookbeyond

a1exanderga11ier
11th December 2012, 19:05
Thank you, Snoweagle, for bringing water into this thread, because it is a great illustrative.

There's a few more possible comparisons before atoms and molecules fail to be apt metaphors, as an acceptable academic model for Spirit has yet to be created.

Consider the water molecule: one atom oxygen, two atoms hydrogen.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ShLEyrwKfdo/TcMXASTDYUI/AAAAAAAAAUE/rt8H__-psKc/s1600/05-04-three-phases-water.jpg

In its highest energy state, water is Gas [steam]. Gas expands to fill the entire area of a special energetic container we have created. In this metaphor "the container" can be thought of as Spirit's intent to create a stage of experience for self-exploration.

In a lower vibrational energy state, water is liquid. Taking the same liberty we did with the "container" just now, imagine that local conditions make it possible for pools of liquid water to form in designated areas within the gas cloud. Each pool now can represent localizations of conscious energies, each possessed of its own identity and cognizance that it emerged from and is composed of the same energy, yet exist relative to each other. Each pool "understands" that it possess Free Will and can create whatever it desires in order to explore any aspect of itself. These pools are like the fractal individualizations of Spirit operating within the physical Universe.

The pools then create their own vehicles for experience: the even lower vibrational energy state of crystal ice which exists for a time, expresses itself in an utterly unique way, and then rejoins the pool when local conditions change. The ice can interact with other crystals of ice, and with the water, but in its current state has only peripheral, indirect experiences of the "steam" of which it is composed.

The Creator of the Container can then observe the ever-changing phases from ice to water to steam, compare and contrast each pool, and draw conclusions based on the experience.

The actual Universe we live in is very much more complex, of course, involving many more substances than water, steam, and ice, but operates along a similar model.

a1exanderga11ier
11th December 2012, 19:33
Pictured below is a computer model of electron probability waves:

http://nanohub.org/resource_files/2011/01/10692/nanoHUB_Klimeck_quantum_dot_WF_small.png

According to quantum theory [all we have to work with for now], electrons are elementary particles which manifest to human beings' current technology as particles or waves. The waveform probabilities in the above model vary due to the spin and energetic state of the electrons.

Next is an example of aura photography, which renders a portion of our multidimensional energetic field:

http://www.expo.net.au/userfiles/image/Aura%20Photograph_jpg.jpg

The parallel I suggest is that the "layers" of the aura are Spirit manifesting at different energy levels across multiple dimensions. Our apparition in each is appropriate for the conditions native to each respective dimension.

mosquito
12th December 2012, 02:15

Thank you !! This is EXACTLY in line with how I see it in my meditations, dreams and visions.

AwakeInADream
12th December 2012, 03:53
Is it possible that there are infinate dimensions existing at once, each of which containing an exact copy of the physical body that we now possess,
and that the soul/consciousness that we are, is acually flitting constantly between these dimensions without us noticing?

That we are constantly shifting between timelines?

Perhaps a possitive thought will immediately shift us into a more possitive universe,
and a negative thought would have an inverse effect... Just something I've been thinking about lately...

Great thread. Atoms, (and spectral emmissions) make me think about infinity.

a1exanderga11ier
22nd December 2012, 05:23
Is it possible that there are infinate dimensions existing at once, each of which containing an exact copy of the physical body that we now possess,
and that the soul/consciousness that we are, is acually flitting constantly between these dimensions without us noticing?

Perhaps a possitive thought will immediately shift us into a more possitive universe,
and a negative thought would have an inverse effect... Just something I've been thinking about lately...

Perhaps the Creator utilizes "time" as a means of creating relativistic experiences amongst near infinite divisions of Itself within a multi-dimensional stage in order to explore Itself from multiple perspectives.

Bo Atkinson
22nd December 2012, 11:30
Thanks for all posts in this thread.

A purported book of ancient alchemy has been recommended widely here and there recently... (I let it play in the background of my work day on mp3. My way to get through long texts or shows)... The major point it advanced seemed to be 'precipitation' as a key to the philosopher's stone...

In water's phase-state diagram above, we note the words:
'sublimation' 'condensation' 'evaporation'

The water-mytery vid above could suggest that the structuring or arrangements of molecules provides an artist's canvas of possibility. When life engages water outside of a sterile lab condition. When the canvas is a planetary nature scape.

The alchemy text suggested that besides the alchemist's long term intent, it was the specific temperature range of maintaining the evaporation and precipitation, within the alchemist's flask-- There's more to that, but the point of observing precipitation fits all three refs above....

... Key "perception circuits" of the Body have been nullified due to lack of use...

Yes, how then, is a person encouraged to break away from the sterility of modern life? Is it possible to build better paradigms?

Modern life has said: Stay overwhelmed by collectivist spam of the ages. Stay in the old paradigm. Mind your betters as they know best. Get on the bigger tread mill or you shall parish. Never become independent. Shop til you drop, etc....

Whereas we do have sufficiently growing consciousness... Dare we realize it is simply the attitude we maintain. To get beyond yesterday's sterile mindset. The mindsets of war and cartels to vanquish earth's resources. Drain them dry to gain top dog status.

This has been an unfortunate, but perhaps working phase, from which to change. To become a changing consciousness of the greater conscience. To be a responsible viewpoint of a galactic whole.

a1exanderga11ier
4th January 2013, 07:55
I do suspect, as do many others, that we -- incarnate Spirit -- are the winds of change blowing around Sol III. Multidimensional genetics and truly ancient Souls have attracted quite an amount of attention to this facet of experience.

Our physical bodies are 75% water, and all water came from the same place. Our physical bodies are also 98% empty space. All empty space is the same place.

lookbeyond
4th January 2013, 08:43

Ive wondered the same thing myself re shifting between timelines- i see it in my life with re to how i am responding interacting with those around me, we certainly can affect outcomes with our response- but how does this relate to possible timelines i wonder...-lb