PDA

View Full Version : What TPTB do not realise.

Tony
5th December 2012, 12:20
What TPTB do not realise......:peace::rockon::clap2::victory:

The side effect of TPTB is in actuality making people more aware!
We are not expecting too much from life, we repair things, learn old skills, talk more to one another, make new friends, give our ego's a good kicking, we are more kind to ourselves and others.

Others are more and more in 'our' picture. We can all join up the dots in a more intelligent way. We are learn better skills of communication. We learn to allow others to rant. We are more skeptical about TPTB's intentions, but we do not hate.

Put it this way....The Force is with us!

If we go on like this who knows what might happen.
Tony

trenairio
5th December 2012, 12:27
Yes
http://www.silverfishlongboarding.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=89511&d=1344436012

Wind
5th December 2012, 15:20
The powers that be are manifested by us collectively. They are here for a reason, because they're playing major roles on planet Earth. It could be said that they actually are our teachers even if they're on the dark side and serving themselves. Soon their teachings will not be needed anymore, at least not on this planet.

pyrangello
5th December 2012, 15:32
living more in the realm of what would jesus do and my intentions and drifting away from the system more and more each day ! Feels very good in doing so! A second tip of the hat well deserved!

blufire
5th December 2012, 18:37
I find myself this past week fighting to keep from sliding into a very deep sadness almost depression. Because it has become very clear to me that . . . .

What we do not realize is

We have been carefully maneuvered right where ‘they’ need us to be.

What exactly IS ‘our picture’ and is it ours or a picture ‘they’ have painted for us?

The ‘dots’ we are lining up are the ‘dots’ we have been craftily handed and the ‘lining up’ is the illusion ‘they’ created.

What we are communicating is the very message they need us to communicate to move their plans forward generation to generation.

We assume we know TPTB’s intentions . . . but they are the intentions of our illusions.

We are fairly clueless of what ‘they’ truly are intending.

We stay 20 to 50 years behind them.

I am not sad or hurting for myself but for all that don’t even have glimmer of understanding.

We do not have to fight them . . . we only need to be running just as clearly and swiftly and directly along side . . . our own path . . . . with full understanding where ‘they’ are going and where we should be going . . . .which ironically is the Same Place.

write4change
5th December 2012, 18:50
Since the government announced Monday that the world will not end, I have been wondering how depressed all of the "enlightened" will be if this turns out to be true.

waves
5th December 2012, 18:53

The side effect of TPTB is in actuality making people more aware!
We are not expecting too much from life, we repair things, learn old skills, talk more to one another, make new friends, give our ego's a good kicking, we are more kind to ourselves and others.

Others are more and more in 'our' picture. We can all join up the dots in a more intelligent way. We are learn better skills of communication. We learn to allow others to rant. We are more skeptical about TPTB's intentions, but we do not hate.

It's also occurred to me only recently that the manufactured disasters ultimately backfire on the PTB's bigtime. They may provide lots of sadness and loss energy and instant opportunities for looters and worse, but I think it's far outweighed by the instant massive positive energy of selfless heroics, caring, and the ongoing side benefits and accomplishment it then takes to reconstruct.

D-Day
5th December 2012, 21:39
I find myself this past week fighting to keep from sliding into a very deep sadness almost depression. Because it has become very clear to me that . . . .

What exactly IS ‘our picture’ and is it ours or a picture ‘they’ have painted for us?

The ‘dots’ we are lining up are the ‘dots’ we have been craftily handed and the ‘lining up’ is the illusion ‘they’ created.

What we are communicating is the very message they need us to communicate to move their plans forward generation to generation.

We assume we know TPTB’s intentions . . . but they are the intentions of our illusions.

I am not sad or hurting for myself but for all that don’t even have glimmer of understanding.

We do not have to fight them . . . we only need to be running just as clearly and swiftly and directly along side . . . our own path . . . . with full understanding where ‘they’ are going and where we should be going . . . .which ironically is the Same Place.

Thank you blufire, I was beginning to think I was the only one who could see the big picture, and the writing on the wall.

Glad to know there are others here who can seen it too.

That said, do not despair for those wbo are oblivious to such insights, for they are following their path just as we are following our own... and like you eluded to earlier, ultimately all paths lead to the same destinstion ;)

Anchor
5th December 2012, 22:03

I do not see myself in your "we" that you refer to.

The bit I think you are wrong about is all this "they" this and "they" that, and "we" are not all the same.

We are they. One can easily fail to look at that which connects us all - its a harsh place to look because it means facing some unpleasant facts about ourselves and how we are duped on a regular basis.

Even as we start to clean up some of the problems, we will find an endless stream of stuff, challenges, measures of discord, drama, test, knew realizations, expansion of consciousness - and with that expansion awareness of more and more, and next-steps to be taken.

Allowing oneself to slide into depression is also one of those things, situations, challenges etc.

One of the rules of this current polarity game is "they" try to stop you finding out who you really are - this is the single thing preserving that game. They may know more, but they are not more powerful - they use the power of those they deceive.

One of the stunts they pull, is making people think the way you are thinking !!!! - that there is no hope.

Of course there is hope!

You don't have to go very far to see birds singing, nature expressing beauty, and the sun rising and setting - all remaining stubbornly beyond the control of a few well educated psychopaths.

It is not all negative doom and gloom, the more and more that people recognize, develop and understand the importance of beauty, peace, love, harmony and nature the more people will change to protect it - and I think measures of this are apparent already.

Cant deny some things are bad, but its wrong to comprehensively overlook all that which is excellent.

I am happy. Most of the time. I am sorry about that.

Youniverse
5th December 2012, 23:12
The powers that be are manifested by us collectively. They are here for a reason, because they're playing major roles on planet Earth. It could be said that they actually are our teachers even if they're on the dark side and serving themselves. Soon their teachings will not be needed anymore, at least not on this planet.

Yes and I would add to that, that we are teaching them at the same time that we do not need their fear-based system of control anymore. We all helped create a collective consciousness that put them where they are. Now we are removing them the same way.

Youniverse
5th December 2012, 23:17
Since the government announced Monday that the world will not end, I have been wondering how depressed all of the "enlightened" will be if this turns out to be true.

How can the enlightened be depressed by anything? The very idea of being enlightened makes any so-called disasters or dissappointments joyous moments. The enlightened will not be even close to depressed no matter what happens or doesn't happen my friend.

Youniverse
5th December 2012, 23:21
And by the way, my advice to all would be to stop living in fear of the so-called PTB or anything for that matter. Focus on what you enjoy. What makes you feel alive! And you will find yourself in a wondrous and amazing experience before too long.

Fred Steeves
5th December 2012, 23:28

But it's also with them.

s_Yayz5o-l0

Anchor
5th December 2012, 23:58
If there is a force, it is with all of us (and "them"). We can all choose to wield it or not. So they have some secrets to that which the masses do not. For now.

I would not want to be them right now. They are experiencing harsher struggle to retain power, more chaos than they can comfortably manage, inevitably reduced opportunities for the temporary satiation of that ravenous hunger for power that their hollow and Pyrrhic victories sometimes bring. They may take a few bridges, but they can no longer win the war.

It is a charade and they know that some of us, and soon more of us can see right through it - and when we look there, there is no fear, just the higher love and compassion of a wisdom forged in an understanding of unity.

We see each time they "win" they loose.

Do you think that there is to be no compassion for the starving vampires who have fewer and fewer opportunities to feed?

These entities will have to leave soon, I think many have already, because the destiny of this globe is such that they cannot stay.

My firm belief in all this and the triumph of light is clearly where I differ from people on this thread (etc) who think that "they" are winning - they will think I have been comprehensively duped!!

There is one realm in which they are still obviously winning - and that is the media. Soon that too will be seen in the light, the truth of what it is.

jjjones
6th December 2012, 01:04
starseed, great job! you've got the gist/hang of it, WE ARE ALL TEACHERS AND STUDENTS! that is why we shouldn't point to or pass judgement on others, there is enlightenment learning from all negative and positive choices and actions made by ALL. Thank you for this enlightening post and a grateful thank you to all my pa friends responds. namaste, peace and love universally :)

modwiz
6th December 2012, 01:30
living more in the realm of what would jesus do and my intentions and drifting away from the system more and more each day ! Feels very good in doing so! A second tip of the hat well deserved!

Then there is what would Jeebus do. Jeebus is the Jesus invented by Paul and the object of obsession with much of the bible belt and other similarly afflicted persons.

Jeebus is a zionist and so are his followers. The PTB love themselves some Jeebus. So do the Likud party.

I will assume you are a Jesus guy.

norman
6th December 2012, 01:46

The side effect of TPTB is in actuality making people more aware! ......

...... If we go on like this who knows what might happen.
Tony

They probably hoped they'd sedated us well enough to stick the knife in without a lot of screaming.

If we really are waking up [citation needed here ;) ], I don't suppose many of them are very squeamish.

Wiremu2011
6th December 2012, 01:51

Great point. The agreements and contracts made by both the individual and the collective is a great part of both the good and horrible aspects that is this life.
I too agree that the attributes of the PTW are part of our learning process, as much as it is theirs. It's like we're storing karmic assets of both high and low vibrational spectrums, which will at some point in our future, will determine the souls destiny in that specific density for a particular time and experience.

modwiz
6th December 2012, 01:57

Too bad we keep getting left back. Every year, century and millennium. It must be that they are very bad teachers, right? :rolleyes:

D-Day
6th December 2012, 02:09
If there is a force, it is with all of us (and "them"). We can all choose to wield it or not. So they have some secrets to that which the masses do not. For now.

I would not want to be them right now. They are experiencing harsher struggle to retain power, more chaos than they can comfortably manage, inevitably reduced opportunities for the temporary satiation of that ravenous hunger for power that their hollow and Pyrrhic victories sometimes bring. They may take a few bridges, but they can no longer win the war.

It is a charade and they know that some of us, and soon more of us can see right through it - and when we look there, there is no fear, just the higher love and compassion of a wisdom forged in an understanding of unity.

We see each time they "win" they loose.

Do you think that there is to be no compassion for the starving vampires who have fewer and fewer opportunities to feed?

These entities will have to leave soon, I think many have already, because the destiny of this globe is such that they cannot stay.

My firm belief in all this and the triumph of light is clearly where I differ from people on this thread (etc) who think that "they" are winning - they will think I have been comprehensively duped!!

There is one realm in which they are still obviously winning - and that is the media. Soon that too will be seen in the light, the truth of what it is.

Hi Anchor, I DO hear what you're saying, but you're right... I still don't agree :)

I can't help but question your belief that 'they' are somehow losing their grip of control over this reality.

I wonder how you can suggest such, when just about everything we see happening around us on a daily basis seems to indicate that the opposite is actually the case.

They way I see it, and I accept thaty I could be completely wrong, 'they' actually appear to be gaining more control with each passing day/week/month/year.

'They' have been systematically taking control over reosources, techonlogies, finances/commerce, law/judicial systems, science, media, communication, health/medicine, etc etc the list goes on and on, for a very long time now.

I struggle to comprehend how some folk come to the conclusion that the opposite is the case, that 'they' are somehow losing control... I just don't get/see it.

There appears to be a perception, especially within the alternative and New Age communities, that the human collective consciousness is awakening/rising at a rapidly increasing rate.

But I for one do not share that perception. At best I'd say that what we are (and have always been) experiencing is a very slow/gradual increase in awareness and consciousness accross the collective as a whole.

It seems that technology, media, social networking sites (FB, twitter etc), the internet in general, basically all forms of media and communication (including the Alternative and New Age scenes) are being infiltrated and utlised by 'them' extensively as a means by which to control the various gruops that make up the human collective.

'They' literally have got this down to a fine art now... controlling, manipulating, and influencing us on so many levels that it's almost impossible not to be affected by it nowadays.

Indeed, there ARE small (VERY small) groups within the alternative and New Age communities who appear to be wise to 'their' game, but for the most part, I'd have to say that the VAST majority of people out there are almost completely prograamed now to think, act, and do exactly what 'they' want them to.

The way I see it, we have a REAL problem/challenge on our hands, and it's becoming more and more difficult to keep up with and contend with 'their' control mechanisms on a day-to-day basis.

The only soution I can come up with is to separate ourselves as much as possible from those control sytems/mechanisms... by swithcing off the television, turing off the radio, shutting down social networking accounts, moving out of the big citities, and learning how to live sustainably in communities that exist outside the system (as much as possible).

And yes, I realise it's very easy to say all of the above and that doing it is anther thing entirely.

As I said, we have a REAL challenge on our hands, amd much work to do if we want to get ourselves out of this mess that we've aloowed ourselves to get into.

Wherever the human spirit is invoiced, there is hope, and I truly believe that... I'm certain that we will do what is necessary and realise our full potential when the time is right ;)

gripreaper
6th December 2012, 02:36
Here's what they finally figured out and it's too late:

http://meemsy.com/v/5230

Anchor
6th December 2012, 03:55
There appears to be a perception, especially within the alternative and New Age communities, that the human collective consciousness is awakening/rising at a rapidly increasing rate.

Well speaking personally I can vouch for that as truth.

I submit that it is a strong possibility that by concentrating on external phenomena and being concerned by ideas that TPTB are winning, is distracting yourself from where the real action is, INSIDE!

I look out the window I see high rise buildings, new ones are being built (boo!!!). In the background I see the sea, waiting in its blue serene calm, waiting for the day to reclaim Sydney's water front and show the property developers who is the real boss.

They simply cannot win. I don't know what timescales we are talking about, but I have 100% faith that things are going to change in the way I have been saying; and it looks like its going to happen in many cases in a non-catastrophic way (even though many others may be met with natural disaster and other catastrophe).

The bad guys have not even been able to pull off anything like another 9/11 in eleven years - Can you name one false flag event since then with any significant loss of life ?

They are even loosing their abilities to cause or distort natural disasters.

Wars are increasingly difficult to orchestrate.

Chemtrails are attempted but seem to have no real effect.

Much corruption is coming to light, truths once hidden are being revealed.

Tell me, why do you think that TPTB's powers are NOT waning?

DeDukshyn
6th December 2012, 04:06
An invisible revolution from the inside out. The only way it would work. I too see this revolution unfolding, slowly for many years but the speed of it now seems very, very fast. 15 years ago there wasn't a soul on the street you could relate this stuff to. Now it's up to 25%+ of people I talk to seem to be unknowing participants in this revolution. First the perception changes ... then the external view is created to match it.

My 2 cents ;)

D-Day
6th December 2012, 06:55
Tell me, why do you think that TPTB's powers are NOT waning?

Ok, well here's a few things just quickly off the top of my head....

- The food we eat is poisoned.

- The water we drink is poisoned.

- The air we breathe is poisoned.

- The medicine we're given to prevent us from becoming sick or dying (in many instancess) is poisoned.

- Our homes, workplaces, pockets, and handbags (for the most part) are filled with high-frequency EMF emitting devices (like wi-fi modems, mobile phones, microwaves, smart meters, digital televisions etc) that are irradiating us constantly

- The rates of cancer have increased exponentially over the past half century, to that point that we are now being told 1 in every 2 people born in the last 10 years will be directly affected by cancer/s at some stage in their life.

- The resources of our planet continue to be raped at an alarming rate - in order to fuel the ever-burning fires of industry and commerce that prop up their "false" economy.

- Reserve banks around the world print money that isn't backed by tangible asstets or commodities out of thin air and then ask goverments (i.e. tax payers) to pay interest on it.

- In many countries, powerful corporations dictate to governments (behind the scenes of course) the policies and legislature that are to be introduced "by the people and for the people" - few of which, however, actually benefit "the people".

- Banks and other powerful financial firms continue to manipulate and distort global financial markets for their own gain - mostly at the expense of "the people".

- The education systems where our children are sent to "learn" are designed predominantly to turn them into mindless worker drones who (for the most part) will be almost completely incapable of thinking for themselves by the time their "programming" is complete.

- MSM is completely controlled and continuoulsy pumps programmed propaganda down the throats of those who are too docile (probably due to all the fluoride in their water) to recongise their brand of BS for what it is.

- And if the average Joe isn't watching MSM "news", then he's probably watching some BS reality tv show or sit-coim that is also designed specifically to program and indoctriniate him to become even further entrenched in 'their' matrix.

- Our environment is being unnecessarily destroyed (at an ever-increasing rate) - mainly because corporations are withholding free energy technologies that, due to the impact they would have on the existing petro-dollar-based economic paradigm, continue to remain suppressed.

- Horrific wars are being waged on almost a monthly basis right across the globe. Just look at the past few years... Libya, Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Israel/Palestine, and in many other countries as well but less prolifically "reported on" by MSM (because it doesn't serve "their" purpose to report on those ones.

- Financial markets across the globe are continuing their downward spiral. But "seemingly" this is only affecting governments (who get bailed out by "the people"), banks (who get bailed out by "the people"), and "the people" who get bailed out by, well... nobody!!

I guess I should stop... or shall I continue?... I could easily keep going if anyone wants me to... but surely that is sufficient enough evidence to illustrate my point??

So yes, based on the above-stated points, I can totally understand why some people might be under the impression that we have TPTB by the short and curlies right now... NOT!! ;)

Now, I have a question for you Anchor... please tell me what (in this physical reality) DON'T 'they' control or have the ability to infulence?

Tony
6th December 2012, 08:05
I agree, we are them, we are all made of the same stuff. The difference is empathy or not, and that is a huge difference.

Real Positivity.

Being over-positive can be stressful and can cover up reality, turning reality into something which it is not. It can be misleading, as it is trying to make what is perfect, more perfect.

There is a huge wave of over-positiveness sweeping the modern world. It makes claims which are beyond people's reach. It's wanting to create a new you. It makes a big deal out of itself. It makes many claims.

This is a very subtle business, positivity. There is negativity and there is positivity: they are both fine and useful. But when we get into negative negativity and positive positivity we run into trouble.

Negative negativity is justifying a mistaken view. It is an illusion just turned into delusion.
Positive positivity is justifying a real view. It is turning reality into a ritual.

In ancient Sanskrit text, there are three aspects of our nature described as the three Gunas: Tamas, Rajas and Sattva. Tamas is a sleepy state. Rajas is an active state and Sattva is an awakened state. But they are called the three thieves.

Tamas represents dullness. Rajas represents excitement. Sattva represents stillness. It's easy to see that the first two are thieves to our being, but it is not so easy to see in the third - Sattva. It is the clinging to Sattva that takes us down to the other two states. All three states are beneficial, but when we identify with them they become demonic.

This is what meditation is all about – constantly letting go. Depending on our temperament, the negative or positive aspects of our nature can be used. We can use aversion as the path. We can use desire as the path. We can actually use ignorance as the path.

Ignorance is interesting. Ignorance means indifference, don't care, spaced out, lacking spaciousness,
lacking generosity, feeling solid. But that can be turned into a spacious, carefree open quality ...pure awareness of Essence.

So we can all work in different ways. Anything negative that 'seems' to be happening can be flipped into real positivity.
If we do not know this, we will believe anything!

To these 'Silly People Who Try TO Control' everything, just want us to keep busy, sticking to 'stuff',
just say, hello goodbye! It's just like those chattering thoughts in the mind...they all come to pass!

Don't believe anything, only your pure awareness, without it we would not 'know'!

Tony

Tony
6th December 2012, 08:15
All beings are sentient (having mind).
All beings have enlightened potential.
All beings have darkness within.
All beings have light within.
All beings are angels..practitioners of some sort.
All beings are fallen angels...stopped practising.
All beings have a constant choice.

Tony
6th December 2012, 09:08
We are at a very interesting and valuable moment in time.

What the PTB (those lacking empathy) do not realise - because they are not pure practitioners -
is the value of fear. It concentrates the mind!

This is something one does not generally talk about, as it is personal practice, but it may help to understand fear.

My main practice is Emptiness Awareness, Pure Awareness, but as a backup plan, I do Vajrayana (deity practice). My deity is extremely wrathful. This wrathful deity is a practice against wrong views, and for protection.

According to the Tibetan Book of the Dead, after death, appearances occur in the form of Peaceful bright Lights: these are Peaceful deities inviting one to higher realms - or even enlightenment, if one recognises their true nature. At the same time, dull lights appear, drawing one down to one's familiar neurotic realms again...such as here...due to the effect of karma!

Each Peaceful deity has a wrathful side, and so on the second week after death, there are wrathful appearances. Wrathful here means extreme love: this is very important. The mind is so shocked at these appearances that it stays focused, to remind one of one's true nature, Empty Awareness.

Therefore, fear heightens our awareness! Instead of being controlled by our reptilian brain/mind, of flight, fight, or freeze (blankness), we now have the power to recognise pure awareness.

In pure Essence there is no fear, because it is indestructible.
Fear only occurs when we identify with the body or mind.

Close your eyes, and everything seems dark. What recognises the dark is the light: your awareness is the clear light...you are clear light!

I think that solves all our problems, so I'm off to do the shopping...

Tony

Anchor
6th December 2012, 09:31
Now, I have a question for you Anchor... please tell me what (in this physical reality) DON'T 'they' control or have the ability to infulence?

You post is excellent. I must respond!!

I can only speak for myself, but in the certain knowledge that I am not alone.

> The food we eat is poisoned.

Mine is mostly not. We take great pains to reduce that to a minimum.

> The water we drink is poisoned.

Mine is not.

> The air we breathe is poisoned.

In the city in which I work, this may is true, when I am out in the country, I do not think it is. I will concede that the air quality and vitality is far below what it should be.

In all of the above cases spiritual techniques, intent, prayer, whatever system of codified intent that you use; can be used to ameliorate the effects of low quality/vitality nutrition. I try to eat/drink the best I can find, but I will often bless my food and ask for it to be purified and transmuted in the best way for its intended purpose. Even works for milkshakes like I had today :)

> The medicine we're given to prevent us from becoming sick or dying (in many instancess) is poisoned.

Barring the occasional rare use of NSAID's like Ibubrofen (a reasoned choice which I take with full responsibility for the side-effects they have on my body), I don't take any - not for the last 5 years actually to the best of my knowledge.

So far all of the above, with the exception of air, and for those people who are not situated well enough to have a choice, are indeed subject to choice. And those that have a choice and look upon those that do not, and do not help them, they will have to reckon with that in due course. Present company included.

> Our homes, workplaces, pockets, and handbags (for the most part) are filled with high-frequency EMF emitting devices (like wi-fi modems, mobile phones, microwaves, smart meters, digital televisions etc) that are irradiating us constantly

I am unaffected. I have to carry two cell phones during the working week, I have Wi-fi, my car has bluetooth all our computers are wifi, I have SMPS's all over the house, and CFD lighting. I call fear-mongering BS.

SOME people are certainly EMF sensitive. With some other people like my wife, it is the other way around, they have an adverse effect on electrical equipment, which often malfunctions in her hands! I reason that human powers trump low level gadgetry.

(Usually its the TV remote, she still watches it, and I think someone is trying to tell her something!)

>The rates of cancer have increased exponentially over the past half century, to that point that we are now being told 1 in every 2 people born in the last 10 years will be directly affected by cancer/s at some stage in their life.

IMO cancer has metaphysical causes. Unfortunately TPTB understood these and can create living circumstances that coax people into situations where cancers manifest. I agree that they have done this and profit greatly from it on account of the associated pharmacology they sell directly or indirectly to "sufferers".

> The resources of our planet continue to be raped at an alarming rate - in order to fuel the ever-burning fires of industry and commerce that prop up their "false" economy.

Cant argue with this.

> Reserve banks around the world print money that isn't backed by tangible asstets or commodities out of thin air and then ask goverments (i.e. tax payers) to pay interest on it.

This has almost run its course.

> In many countries, powerful corporations dictate to governments (behind the scenes of course) the policies and legislature that are to be introduced "by the people and for the people" - few of which, however, actually benefit "the people".

You know this, I know this, soon many more will awaken to this and that is one of the main phases of the turning point that I see coming.

> Banks and other powerful financial firms continue to manipulate and distort global financial markets for their own gain > mostly at the expense of "the people".

> The education systems where our children are sent to "learn" are designed predominantly to turn them into mindless worker drones who (for the most part) will be almost completely incapable of thinking for themselves by the time their "programming" is complete.

That was the intent. It is attempted. It was attempted on many of us - we all remember it. If failed to stop many of us.

> MSM is completely controlled and continuoulsy pumps programmed propaganda down the throats of those who are too docile (probably due to all the fluoride in their water) to recongise their brand of BS for what it is.

Currently I have to agree - as noted before in this thread. It is as sophisticated now as I think it can get in the near future and STILL people are seeing through it in increasing numbers.

> And if the average Joe isn't watching MSM "news", then he's probably watching some BS reality tv show or sit-coim that is also designed specifically to program and indoctriniate him to become even further entrenched in 'their' matrix.

Average Joe is not seeing his answers given completely. Average Joe is usually only three degrees of separation from less than average Joe - sooner or later they will talk. Energy will be exchanged. Light will increase.

>I guess I should stop... or shall I continue?... I could easily keep going if anyone wants me to... but surely that is sufficient enough evidence to illustrate my point??

Well you maybe getting close to repeating yourself in some of the things above, so no I think you made your point.

My point is that while you have done a very good job of showing some of the tools of TPTB's trade in action, you have not persuaded me that these powers are increasing or even stable. I am certainly not convinced that they are getting better at what they do. I think they are thrashing about. Less co-ordinated. Dying a slow and hard death. That said, complacency is not allowed. They will always try hard to stuff us up - right to the end when they are finally evicted.

I don't want to be thought of as in denial. I understand that our lives are lived against a very very harsh backdrop of suffering, and by normal standards it is unnecessary, man-made suffering.

To a small extent I have suffered but in this life I have not starved, I rarely thirst, I am rarely sick, I have not been in a shooting war, I have not lost loved ones to violence. In addition I also have had some marvelous breaks that have allowed me to take opportunities to see how things can be without it. I know I am very lucky. I know I am not properly qualified to look in the eye of one who has suffered and had to explain why, why their babies were torn apart in explosions, or why they have suffered so much they don't even have time or capacity to think about why for want of the next mouthful of food or medical care. I do have time. We all do that read and write here. I have the chance to read the internet, to learn, to meditate, I had the chance to go within, see how that works on the without, and to find out how we can all anchor the light into this world.

Its easy for me to sit here and write that its all going to get better.

Its easy for me to be full of hope when on a full belly.

But still I am. I know I am not the only one.

And I want to hold that light and the hope. I found a seam of faith in somewhere in my heart. I want that template vision of restoration of paradise on Earth to take root. I want to see a waxing of harmony and a waning of chaos. The tyrants leaving, and the free men and women coming forth. I dont need vengeance or so called "justice", I want to see healing and forgiveness. I want to see people free to be able to take their own choices but at the same time a people who take their brothers need as measure for their action instead of their own need. The other kind can go, there are places for them elsewhere - the tyrants and troublemakers wont be able to live here on the new Earth. Gaia is changing. If you have not felt it recently, I am sure the time will come when you do start to see it.

It is going to happen, I even think I will see a good deal of it in my life. I am 48.

Thankyou again for your post.

Fred Steeves
6th December 2012, 10:44
According to the Tibetan Book of the Dead, after death, appearances occur in the form of Peaceful bright Lights: these are Peaceful deities inviting one to higher realms - or even enlightenment, if one recognises their true nature. At the same time, dull lights appear, drawing one down to one's familiar neurotic realms again...such as here...due to the effect of karma!

Each Peaceful deity has a wrathful side, and so on the second week after death, there are wrathful appearances. Wrathful here means extreme love: this is very important. The mind is so shocked at these appearances that it stays focused, to remind one of one's true nature, Empty Awareness.

Therefore, fear heightens our awareness! Instead of being controlled by our reptilian brain/mind, of flight, fight, or freeze (blankness), we now have the power to recognise pure awareness.

Exactly Tony, and to top it off with what our old bud Hermes said: "As above so below, As below so above".

Or in this case it would be: "As after death so before death, As before death so after death".

And now back to morning coffee. :yes4:

Cheers,
Fred

D-Day
6th December 2012, 11:42
There's very little in the below post that I don't agree with, and you've expressed yourself exceptionally well Anchor (as always ;)).

It's clear to me that the key to our dis-enslavement/re-empowerment hinges greatly upon our attainment of certain insights and knowledge that can only be obtained through detachment from 'their' system and re-alingment with the natural order of things.

To achieve this requires a certain amount of de-programming, followed by a process of re-education (or to be more accurate "re-remembering" of our natural pre-programmed state).

For many of us here, 'their' methods of influence and control are no longer as effective as they once used to be.

This, I believe, can be attributed to the fact that we were able to identify and willingly accept the fact that 'something was not quite right with our world and there were things we needed to learn/do in order to fix that'.

Many folks out there seem content to bury their heads in the aand (or the idiot box) and pretend that everything is 'ok' or 'normal'... despite the fact that the little voice inside is constantly reminding them that they're 'missing something'.

For those of us who decided to pay attention to that little voice and go do some investigation to try and figure out what the heck was REALLY going on, the reulting payoffs (should) have been well worth the effort.

With the knowledge and insights gained through our investment of time/energy into the 'inner path/journey', we have come to the realisation that "yes, things AREN'T right in the world", but "yes, there ARE things we can do to remedy that", and "yes, if we could just encourage enough of our kinsmen to do the same we could REALLY shake things up and get this planet back on track again".

The challenge that we are faced with, I believe, is to convince (somehow) the majority of the gneral popluation to pull thier heads out of the proverbial sand and tear themselves away from their programmed lives long enough to see what's really going on around them.

This is by no means an easy task, and while the alternative and new age movments have done much to awaken some of us, they have also been infiltrated and perverted by 'them' to the point where it is extremely difficult now to ascertain which information is based upon facts/truth and which is disinformation/misinormation designed to pull people 'off track'.

I do see that many are starting to open their eyes to what is going on, but I also see that the majority are still heavily entrenched in the matrix and the various programs it 'installs' in people to keep them occupied/distracted, and subsequently unlikely to realise their true potential.

IMO what we need more than anyting else is a globlal-scale wake up call, something significant, something earth-shatering, something that would deomonstrate unequivocally to the masses that things ain't right and we each have a duty/responsibility to do something about it and fix the mess we've gotten ourselves into.

We need a catalyst, and we need it fast, because from my vantage point things are really starting to slide downhill at a rapidly increasing rate of knots.

I realise that many here don't agree with me on that last point - the bit about things sliding down hill - but that is my perception of things, and more than anything else in this world I'd like ot reverse that trend and start getting things moving in a positive/productive direction.

What we desperately need at this point in time is sginficant, postive change... and we need it now!

Sending out positive intentions and hoping for positive change is one thing, and I do believe it is helpful/beneficial to do that, but I also feel that what we would benefit from most is focussing our energy on the more physical aspects of manifesting change.

I have been searching a long time now for answers and solutions to the problems we currently face on this planet, and what I always seem to come back to is the idea that ultimately it is going to be up to us to MAKE the desired changes happen.

'They' certainly aren't going to do it for us, so unless some benevolent alien race decides to descend from the sky and start cleaning our mess up for us (which I think is HIGHLY unlikely), then we're going to have to step up on a collective scale and start sorting things out for oursleves. .. otherwise this train we are on is just gonna keep on rolling!

So, the question at the forefront of my mind is.... how, exactly, do we begin the process of pulling the blinders off the eyes of the masses, re-educating them as to the true nature of this reality, getting them to assist in the process of dismantling the current system, and finding a way to get them to work together peacefully and harmoniously to create a true paradise here on Earth.

Any thoughts, Avalon??

Mine is not.

In the city in which I work, this may is true, when I am out in the country, I do not think it is. I will concede that the air quality and vitality is far below what it should be.

In all of the above cases spiritual techniques, intent, prayer, whatever system of codified intent that you use; can be used to ameliorate the effects of low quality/vitality nutrition. I try to eat/drink the best I can find, but I will often bless my food and ask for it to be purified and transmuted in the best way for its intended purpose. Even works for milkshakes like I had today :)

> The medicine we're given to prevent us from becoming sick or dying (in many instancess) is poisoned.

Barring the occasional rare use of NSAID's like Ibubrofen (a reasoned choice which I take with full responsibility for the side-effects they have on my body), I don't take any - not for the last 5 years actually to the best of my knowledge.

So far all of the above, with the exception of air, and for those people who are not situated well enough to have a choice, are indeed subject to choice. And those that have a choice and look upon those that do not, and do not help them, they will have to reckon with that in due course. Present company included.

> Our homes, workplaces, pockets, and handbags (for the most part) are filled with high-frequency EMF emitting devices (like wi-fi modems, mobile phones, microwaves, smart meters, digital televisions etc) that are irradiating us constantly

I am unaffected. I have to carry two cell phones during the working week, I have Wi-fi, my car has bluetooth all our computers are wifi, I have SMPS's all over the house, and CFD lighting. I call fear-mongering BS.

SOME people are certainly EMF sensitive. With some other people like my wife, it is the other way around, they have an adverse effect on electrical equipment, which often malfunctions in her hands! I reason that human powers trump low level gadgetry.

(Usually its the TV remote, she still watches it, and I think someone is trying to tell her something!)

>The rates of cancer have increased exponentially over the past half century, to that point that we are now being told 1 in every 2 people born in the last 10 years will be directly affected by cancer/s at some stage in their life.

IMO cancer has metaphysical causes. Unfortunately TPTB understood these and can create living circumstances that coax people into situations where cancers manifest. I agree that they have done this and profit greatly from it on account of the associated pharmacology they sell directly or indirectly to "sufferers".

> The resources of our planet continue to be raped at an alarming rate - in order to fuel the ever-burning fires of industry and commerce that prop up their "false" economy.

Cant argue with this.

> Reserve banks around the world print money that isn't backed by tangible asstets or commodities out of thin air and then ask goverments (i.e. tax payers) to pay interest on it.

This has almost run its course.

> In many countries, powerful corporations dictate to governments (behind the scenes of course) the policies and legislature that are to be introduced "by the people and for the people" - few of which, however, actually benefit "the people".

You know this, I know this, soon many more will awaken to this and that is one of the main phases of the turning point that I see coming.

> Banks and other powerful financial firms continue to manipulate and distort global financial markets for their own gain > mostly at the expense of "the people".

> The education systems where our children are sent to "learn" are designed predominantly to turn them into mindless worker drones who (for the most part) will be almost completely incapable of thinking for themselves by the time their "programming" is complete.

That was the intent. It is attempted. It was attempted on many of us - we all remember it. If failed to stop many of us.

> MSM is completely controlled and continuoulsy pumps programmed propaganda down the throats of those who are too docile (probably due to all the fluoride in their water) to recongise their brand of BS for what it is.

Currently I have to agree - as noted before in this thread. It is as sophisticated now as I think it can get in the near future and STILL people are seeing through it in increasing numbers.

> And if the average Joe isn't watching MSM "news", then he's probably watching some BS reality tv show or sit-coim that is also designed specifically to program and indoctriniate him to become even further entrenched in 'their' matrix.

Average Joe is not seeing his answers given completely. Average Joe is usually only three degrees of separation from less than average Joe - sooner or later they will talk. Energy will be exchanged. Light will increase.

>I guess I should stop... or shall I continue?... I could easily keep going if anyone wants me to... but surely that is sufficient enough evidence to illustrate my point??

Well you maybe getting close to repeating yourself in some of the things above, so no I think you made your point.

My point is that while you have done a very good job of showing some of the tools of TPTB's trade in action, you have not persuaded me that these powers are increasing or even stable. I am certainly not convinced that they are getting better at what they do. I think they are thrashing about. Less co-ordinated. Dying a slow and hard death. That said, complacency is not allowed. They will always try hard to stuff us up - right to the end when they are finally evicted.

I don't want to be thought of as in denial. I understand that our lives are lived against a very very harsh backdrop of suffering, and by normal standards it is unnecessary, man-made suffering.

To a small extent I have suffered but in this life I have not starved, I rarely thirst, I am rarely sick, I have not been in a shooting war, I have not lost loved ones to violence. In addition I also have had some marvelous breaks that have allowed me to take opportunities to see how things can be without it. I know I am very lucky. I know I am not properly qualified to look in the eye of one who has suffered and had to explain why, why their babies were torn apart in explosions, or why they have suffered so much they don't even have time or capacity to think about why for want of the next mouthful of food or medical care. I do have time. We all do that read and write here. I have the chance to read the internet, to learn, to meditate, I had the chance to go within, see how that works on the without, and to find out how we can all anchor the light into this world.

Its easy for me to sit here and write that its all going to get better.

Its easy for me to be full of hope when on a full belly.

But still I am. I know I am not the only one.

And I want to hold that light and the hope. I found a seam of faith in somewhere in my heart. I want that template vision of restoration of paradise on Earth to take root. I want to see a waxing of harmony and a waning of chaos. The tyrants leaving, and the free men and women coming forth. I dont need vengeance or so called "justice", I want to see healing and forgiveness. I want to see people free to be able to take their own choices but at the same time a people who take their brothers need as measure for their action instead of their own need. The other kind can go, there are places for them elsewhere - the tyrants and troublemakers wont be able to live here on the new Earth. Gaia is changing. If you have not felt it recently, I am sure the time will come when you do start to see it.

It is going to happen, I even think I will see a good deal of it in my life. I am 48.

Thankyou again for your post.

Prodigal Son
6th December 2012, 12:41
I agree, your logic is flawless :thumb: For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. The more evil they try and pull off, or manage to pull off, the more God is manifested in the dialectical outcome.

They can destroy the body but not the spirit. When enough people realize that, the TPTW are as good as gone.

DeDukshyn
6th December 2012, 18:08

Mine is not.

..... <trim> .

I would also add that 30 years ago all this stuff was already happening (except the mobiles maybe), but the difference then is that know one new. Their secrets were safe. The fact D-Day that you can sit down and make that list means everything HAS already changed. Their actions are no longer invisible to us, this is why they appear to have ramped up everything big time -- because they are losing the battle, not because they are "winning" ;)

blufire
6th December 2012, 18:45

Mine is not.

..... <trim> .

I would also add that 30 years ago all this stuff was already happening (except the mobiles maybe), but the difference then is that know one new. Their secrets were safe. The fact D-Day that you can sit down and make that list means everything HAS already changed. Their actions are no longer invisible to us, this is why they appear to have ramped up everything big time -- because they are losing the battle, not because they are "winning" ;)

This post is an example of what I mean by falling into a deep sadness. We simply cannot understand the Truth or Reality of what is occurring.

“They’ stay 20 to 50 years ahead of the rest of Humanity. Yes, we now can see some of the plans and contingencies that were put in place 30 years ago. But what most of us do not see or more factually do not WANT to see is the plans and strategy they have in place now. Right now and have been unfolding rapidly.

Their actions are still invisible. . . . to those who do not want to see

They are not loosing any battles let alone what most perceive (I do not any longer) as a war. They are more strategic and layered . . . they are patient and wait for the optimum time to implement . . . sometimes they wait from one generation to the next.

We have got to pragmatically understand more foundationally what they are doing. They ARE leading the way to the world we dream and debate here on PA. Just as we have some (very few) who are leading others to the same Destination. “Their” path SEEMS evil and cruel because their path is wrought with much more difficult decisions that PHYSICALLY effect humanity now.

“Our’ path is more cerebral, emotional and what we call spiritual that affects more heavily the INDIVIDUAL and much more smaller group of humanity. This affect is not as visible or dramatic.

We as Humanity need both paths to achieve and arrive at this desired Destination.

We are one swing of the pendulum and they are the other. It is those of us who strive to find the balance between the two that will move things forward swiftly and successfully. This balanced group will be made up of people from both ends of the spectrum and so understanding and acceptance is vital.

As long as we stubbornly remain on our end of the pendulum NOTHING will be accomplished and we will continue down the road to perpetual destruction.

And this attitude is what I see fully mired on this forum and this is what has thrown me into a deep sadness and near depression. I am exhausted and I am overwhelmed and I cannot find a way to express verbally to this forum what I see now so plainly.

I wish more could see what I see and what our future could be.

Tony
6th December 2012, 18:45
I now truly feel there are two pyramids systems 'existing' in the universe.
The Dark pyramid one we are now aware of, and the other pyramid of Light.
Light means clarity, empathy and love.
Dark means confusion, meanness and hatred.

Trying to understand the pyramid of Darkness may be easier if we first understand the pyramid of Light. I've tried it the other way, and couldn't make sense of it.

The 'Enlightened' beings, or 'God,' must be radiating love and empathy all the time.
We'd all do that wouldn't we? So this must be happening!

We may feel that we are not picking this love up, and that we are being left alone.
Well, the answer is, we 'are' picking it up, and we are 'not' being left alone!

A pyramid has levels, right?
If we recognise that our heart and mind have clarity, empathy and love, then we know to some degree which pyramid we are in: the one of Light. We have a sense of knowing, and we care about others. And sometimes we get inspired...for some reason.

Many of us here are aware of awareness. All we have to do is trust that, and not modify or contaminate it. Then what needs to be refine will refine, and what needs to be dropped will drop away. Even though our inclining may be small, we need to trust it, and share it so that it spreads. The truth is the truth, and how we express that is up to us.

I am amazed how, in an open and sympathetic forum, gems are sometimes released. Hostility and exaggeration obscure this delicate interaction. I've looked at other forums, and they seem to be either too tight, or too loose – this one has a good mix!

Knowing and awareness still have to be purified, but that is done through our conduct of being generous and not reacting. We merely find a way to bring a situation back to balance, and therefore do not move too far way into ego's territory, but stay in the vicinity of awareness: that exahustion of karmic effects seems to be our main job. We are not enlightened, and therefore a mere 'i' is still present - we can only do what we can.

This is how we help others in the Light pyramid.
And it's also how we help those in the Dark pyramid!
We are receiving influences from the enlightened ones. We cannot be told about it, because then we might conceptualise it and claim it. We have to realise this secretly for ourselves. This is not channeling: that way leads to corruption and control, and we can find ourselves in the Dark pyramid.

The Dark pyramid dwellers are also influenced, but by negative un-empathetic forces. And they really do suffer, because they have acquired a big debt, which has to be repaid. The Dark pyramid offers fame, wealth, power...but it's all a paper dragon...

If things look bad for you, stay with your open heart and mind, and be aware of awareness.
Pure Awareness (as has been said many times before!) is your true nature, and no thing can touch it!
That is our power, so do not give it away by doubting.
We do not have to comply with the Dark pyramid.
Merely note its effect, and be still.

Tony

Tony
6th December 2012, 19:26
Feel blessed to hear these words from the Mother, 'soulmate' to Sri Aurobindo.

Mirra Alfassa, called ‚Mother', was born 1878 and raised in Paris (France).
Later she lived in Algeria, Japan and India.
She concentrated on spiritual, philosophical and mystical experiences and teachings.
Together with Sri Aurobindo she founded an Ashram in Pondicherry (India)
and developed the Integral Yoga, that aims the transformation of the entire Being.

9PRa3Yx0mME

Tony
6th December 2012, 19:49
"This Lousy World!"...and how to change it..................................don't!

buTrsK_ZkvA

DeDukshyn
6th December 2012, 21:12
My first deleted post. ;) I must have blatantly misunderstood blufire's post or was thinking I was responding to a different post.

ThePythonicCow
7th December 2012, 05:08
This post is an example of what I mean by falling into a deep sadness. We simply cannot understand the Truth or Reality of what is occurring.

“They’ stay 20 to 50 years ahead of the rest of Humanity. Yes, we now can see some of the plans and contingencies that were put in place 30 years ago. But what most of us do not see or more factually do not WANT to see is the plans and strategy they have in place now. Right now and have been unfolding rapidly.

Their actions are still invisible. . . . to those who do not want to see

They are not loosing any battles let alone what most perceive (I do not any longer) as a war. They are more strategic and layered . . . they are patient and wait for the optimum time to implement . . . sometimes they wait from one generation to the next.

I suspect you could well be right on that much. There's a "game" being played out that likely is layers deeper than I or most on this forum are aware of. I suppose (guess wildly) that it is a complex game, and that it's outcome uncertain on many levels. But as if I were in hand to hand combat with a martial arts master (I'm an untrained klutz myself) I've little doubt that by the time I first realize I've been hit, either (1) I've already positioned myself for the next few incoming blows and the certain loss of consciousness to follow, or (2) I'm regaining consciousness much later, wondering what the heck that was.

We have got to pragmatically understand more foundationally what they are doing. They ARE leading the way to the world we dream and debate here on PA.
It baffles me how someone could think that. I can imagine that if I were in a really bad car accident, and some damned good emergency medical tech was performing an emergency tracheotomy on me without benefit of anesthesia, because that was what had to be done and the best option he had, I might resist, as if he were trying to kill me by slitting my throat. I'm sure that the tech would not be surprised at my resistance.

But in this case, if our understanding of our human history in recent millenia is anywhere close to correct (a difficult question, admittedly), then it sure seems that some powerful beings hate our guts (or covet our souls?). The suffering, abuse, and destruction that we humans impose on each other and on our surrounds seems unending and immense in scale.

What on God's green earth would lead you to conclude: "They ARE leading the way to the world we dream and debate here on PA" ?

And this attitude is what I see fully mired on this forum and this is what has thrown me into a deep sadness and near depression. I am exhausted and I am overwhelmed and I cannot find a way to express verbally to this forum what I see now so plainly.

Perhaps a bit of detachment could be useful here? Elephants cannot fly, and sparrows cannot knock down trees. Allow others their limitations, and share your strengths with others when the opportunity arises, assisting, benefiting and combining effort. Some limitations can be overcome in this life, as infants learn to walk. Some cannot, as I will never learn to fly like a sparrow in this life.

ThePythonicCow
7th December 2012, 05:39
We have got to pragmatically understand more foundationally what they are doing. They ARE leading the way to the world we dream and debate here on PA. What on God's green earth would lead you to conclude: "They ARE leading the way to the world we dream and debate here on PA" ?
Are you saying anything like what Simon said here: Simon Parkes about Mantis Aliens, Reptiles and other aliens (Post #493) (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30323-Simon-Parkes-about-Mantis-Aliens-Reptiles-and-other-aliens.&p=594387&viewfull=1#post594387)?

blufire
7th December 2012, 15:55
Thank you Paul for trying so hard to understand my posts . . .I am aware they seem surreal, disjointed and hypocritical.

Since I moved back to the Appalachians a year and half ago, I have begun to remember . . . . things are flooding back at such an overwhelming pace that it is hard for me to keep focused.

I guess it is time for me to tell my own personal story of prolonged contact with the grays when I was a young girl. I think moving back to the mountains and being older and more life experienced and because of this “time” (2012 and forward). . . . I am remembering what I was shown. I will probably do this on my Foxfire Hollow thread.

One element or example, I do feel strongly about and this does relate somewhat to Simon’s post #493 is the debate about 3rd, 4th and 5th dimensions that is discussed and debated here on PA. . I do not believe they are dimensions or these different levels of spirituality. I believe strongly and the ‘pictures’ that keep flashing through my mind is we could be about to enter into the next world after a ELE or near ELE.

We have had (depending on source) either 3 or 4 extinction level events in the history of Earth. This is why the number 4 or 5 keeps coming up, but we have confused it with a new age type, religious, spiritual, ascension into a higher consciousness or dimension.

This is why ‘they’ are preparing on so many levels . . for this very possible ELE. This is why the ET’s are here. This is why we are receiving apocalyptic knowledge. This is the knowledge and information ‘they’ have and are leaking to the rest of us.

We are just confusing it with a whole lot of hooey and nonsense instead of seeing it for what it truly could be in the actual physical world.

Anchor
7th December 2012, 22:18
Sending out positive intentions and hoping for positive change is one thing, and I do believe it is helpful/beneficial to do that, but I also feel that what we would benefit from most is focussing our energy on the more physical aspects of manifesting change.

I'd like to unravel that very important line from my perspective.

I think anyone who "sends out positive intentions and hopes for positive change" is not actually helping. There is no SENDING OUT. As soon as you think you are doing that, you are working in a context that admits separation of one from the other. It strikes me as a glib empty thing with no real meaning. Sorry if this causes offense to anyone I have been in trouble before for being dismissive of the so called "love and light crowd" who go on about sending love, or sending light.

When Ghandi said "be the change you want to see...", he is not referring to sending out love and light.

There is no distance to send anything.

One just has love and has light. These are the stuff of creation, of which each of us is an individual part. The tools to mold that clay are within.

None of this is going to make any sense, unless you are ok with the axiomatic idea that the entire external universe is a reflected manifestation (or illusion of one!) of what is within each of us, from our conscious view points - which are finite slices of the infinite. If you look to most of the successful healing systems you will encounter this concept sooner or later. For example: Ho'oponopono http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ho%CA%BBoponopono - " I am sorry Please forgive me I love you I thank you". Fix the inner, the outer takes care of itself.

Anyway, so I think the KEY word, the most important word in the sentence I quoted from D-DAY, is INTENT.

Intent can be a transient thing. I intend this or that. Hope desire etc can all inform glib intent. My Dad used to tell me when I said I didn't intend for that to happen, "the pathway to hell is paved with good intent". This kind of intent does nothing significant.

However, if you maintain intent with a deliberate focus AND an envisioned objective, it becomes a metaphysical tool of great power.

You have to have an objective. You define that objective with your inner vision. You ENVISION. If you don't do that, what, exactly, are you intending?

If you can envision the world you want to see, then you can focus your intent on that objective. Even for a few minutes of every day... or even now and again, every time you have a moment.

I think that this is the kind of thing that has TPTB spooked - and its why you don't see it around or talked about much.

I think its getting easier for people to do this, if they can avoid all the assaults that TPTB have made on people in order to handicap their ability to concentrate and find the silence that is the key to the door that leads on the inner path.

You know how they do it too: Drugs (known and unknown), TV/Media, **** food that damages the body instead of sustaining it, horrid discordant music (out of tune with the universe), lack of sleep, promotion of hedonism: inc unnatural sex and perversions, poverty, loss, insecurity, violence anger - wars, fear fear fear fear fear.

People want to go and fight politicians and injustice and MAKE a difference but most seem as if they don't or can't even meditate and take a few steps on their inner journey which is where it a great force for change stems from in the first place. The biggest one I know.

However, if you can clear your mind, and envision the world as you want it, a vision that you "know" is in line with what you understand to be the highest and best good because it is aligned with the "divine will" of this part of the one infinite creator, then you are starting to wield the powers that: with faith the size of a grain of mustard, you can move mountains.

Obviously there are degrees of ability - its starts small and rapidly becomes bigger and bigger. Faith is a limiter. You need faith, the more you have, the more power you wield.

So far as I can tell, there are people doing this, and the numbers are increasing.

Even science has proved it works (at least the meditation part).

I have proved it works for myself (end to end process confirmed).

Here is one way how evicting evil is done...

http://www.gandhiserve.org/video/gandhi_screenplay.html

KINNOCH: With respect, Mr. Gandhi, without British administration, this country would be reduced to chaos.

GANDHI (patient, ironic): Mr. Kinnoch, I beg you to accept that there is no people on earth who would not prefer their own bad government to the "good" government of an alien power.

BRIGADIER (indignantly, choked): My dear sir – India is British! We're hardly an alien power!

{Gandhi and the others just look at him.}

{Chelmsford is realist enough to recognize that a faux pas has been made, and he strives to get the meeting back on the course he intends.}

CHELMSFORD: Even if His Majesty could waive all other considerations, he has a duty to the millions of his Muslim subjects who are a minority in this realm. And experience has taught that his troops and his administration are essential in order to keep the peace.

{He has deliberately if delicately caught the eye of both Jinnah and Maulana Azad during this. Gandhi knows the trouble this can cause and he answers more for those on his side than the Viceroy's.}

GANDHI: All nations contain religious minorities. Like other countries, ours will have its problems. (Flat, irrevocable) But they will be ours – not yours.

{Its finality is such that for a moment there is no response at all, but then the General smiles.}

GENERAL: And how do you propose to make them yours? You don't think we're just going to walk out of India.

{His smile flitters cynically on the mouths of the others on his side.}

GANDHI: Yes . . . in the end you will walk out. Because one hundred thousand Englishmen simply cannot control three hundred fifty million Indians if the Indians refuse to co-operate. And that is what we intend to achieve – peaceful, non-violent, non-co-operation.

{He looks at them all, then up at Lord Chelmsford behind them.}

GANDHI: Until you yourself see the wisdom of leaving . . . your Excellency.

Ghandi's actions, IMO, were informed by his vision and focused intent on it.... and of course he won.

ThePythonicCow
7th December 2012, 22:39
I guess it is time for me to tell my own personal story of prolonged contact with the grays when I was a young girl. I think moving back to the mountains and being older and more life experienced and because of this “time” (2012 and forward). . . . I am remembering what I was shown. I will probably do this on my Foxfire Hollow thread.

One element or example, I do feel strongly about and this does relate somewhat to Simon’s post #493 is the debate about 3rd, 4th and 5th dimensions that is discussed and debated here on PA. . I do not believe they are dimensions or these different levels of spirituality. I believe strongly and the ‘pictures’ that keep flashing through my mind is we could be about to enter into the next world after a ELE or near ELE.

We have had (depending on source) either 3 or 4 extinction level events in the history of Earth. This is why the number 4 or 5 keeps coming up, but we have confused it with a new age type, religious, spiritual, ascension into a higher consciousness or dimension.

This is why ‘they’ are preparing on so many levels . . for this very possible ELE. This is why the ET’s are here. This is why we are receiving apocalyptic knowledge. This is the knowledge and information ‘they’ have and are leaking to the rest of us.

We are just confusing it with a whole lot of hooey and nonsense instead of seeing it for what it truly could be in the actual physical world.

That could be helpful ... telling your story. I don't know to whom it might be helpful, as I've no idea who will chose to listen to what when (I don't even know that for myself.) But someone will listen, good chance of that.

I too don't find the terms 3rd, 4th, 5th, ... dimensions of spirituality to be useful. I am confident that we each, at different moments, are aware of different aspects of all that is, and with changing levels of acuity, but that's mostly just because we are looking at a rather vast and multi-leveled universe through the quite narrow porthole of conscious awareness.

Perhaps, just perhaps, a key point of confusion I'm having is that we might both be right: even as some of the bastards in power continue to play their deadly and deceitful games on a world wide scale, at the same time some powerful beings, human and other, may be working hard to help us prepare for an imminent and likely extinction level event (ELE). Disentangling the two could be quite the challenge, especially since some of us keep trying to look at this ball of tangled twine through some glasses coated with a whole lot of honey and nonsense, while others of us look through glasses that see only evil bastards.

D-Day
7th December 2012, 23:58
Some food for thought...

We all know that there are groups of humans and non-humans who are (and have been for a very long time now) trying to influence, manipulate, and control the collective consicousness of humanity in order to steer us towards a future that 'they' perceive as being either best for them or best for humanity (depending on which side of the fence they're sitting on).

Having said that, there are groups who actually sit on that fence as well, just obsefving and leaving humanity to it's own devices by allowing us to choose our own path/destiny without external influence.

So, some of the groups have a positive focus, some of them have a negative focus, and some of them have a neutral focus.

I believe our problem is that we need two of those groups to f*** off and leave us alone, and that would be both the positive and negative influencing groups... the neutral group can stay as far as I'm concerned because they're not really having any significant impact on us one way or the other.

All the positive and negative groups are really doing is perpetuating the status quo, maintaining the state of duality that we all find ourselves immersed into from the moment we are born into physical existence on this planet.

It is my belief that if these opposing groups would just leave us to our own devices for long enough, that humanity (collectively) would eventually rediscover it's true natural state.... one of balance, harmony, and peace.

When a child is born into this world it is said to be pure (pure of intent), it's not until that child is influenced over time by the dualistic nature of this rreality that it becomes polarised, confused, and and out of balance (like the rest of us).

I often wonder what things might be like here on this planet if there were no opoosing forces constantly trying to infulence us towards 'their' preference for eitheir the darker or lighter ends of the spectrum.

Yes, I wonder what would happen if the neutral groups became the dominant force and humanity was given free reign to steer this ship under its own volition (without influence), for once.

ThePythonicCow
8th December 2012, 02:23

Perhaps, just perhaps, a key point of confusion I'm having is that we might both be right: even as some of the bastards in power continue to play their deadly and deceitful games on a world wide scale, at the same time some powerful beings, human and other, may be working hard to help us prepare for an imminent and likely extinction level event (ELE). Disentangling the two could be quite the challenge, especially since some of us keep trying to look at this ball of tangled twine through some glasses coated with a whole lot of honey and nonsense, while others of us look through glasses that see only evil bastards.

Besides an ELE of cosmic origins, there is another possibility which could also motivate the most powerful humans on this planet to take such extreme protective measures (underground bases, seed banks, high energy ionospheric engineering, and much other food, energy and climate research).

That possibility is that they fear a global war using the "above top secret" weapons that have been developed over the half century. Consider as just one example the work mentioned by Eric Karlstrom on Red Ice Radio a few days ago: Eric Karlstrom - Hour 1 - Creative Destruction & Cyclical Collapse - December 4, 2012 (http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2012/12/RIR-121204.php).

My thought here is in line with a frequent question I have on much of the "far out" experiences and evidence reported on forums such as this: the border between human caused and alien caused is quite unclear to me, and likely a border that is deliberately confused by some of the parties.

waves
8th December 2012, 07:09
......We as Humanity need both paths to achieve and arrive at this desired Destination.

We are one swing of the pendulum and they are the other. It is those of us who strive to find the balance between the two that will move things forward swiftly and successfully. This balanced group will be made up of people from both ends of the spectrum and so understanding and acceptance is vital.

As long as we stubbornly remain on our end of the pendulum NOTHING will be accomplished and we will continue down the road to perpetual destruction.

Bluefire,

I suspect there's a great truth in your point and would add that I suspect there's just as much imbalance in excessive positive as in excessive negative.

I'm very curious how you would describe the daily way you would practice striving for the balance you are talking about.

Is it to recognize but give no critical, judgemental energy to the excessive negative events, facts and people we find ourselves exposed to...or even doing ourselves daily, especially mentally? Conversely, is it also to offer but not push a positive agenda where it is not accepted or asked for? Is the bottom line to work on one's self more than anything by striving to clean up your own thoughts and what you are broadcasting/attracting/creating?

Or what are you doing to strive to find this balance between the positive and negative?

Thank you.