PDA

View Full Version : twins fighting in mother's womb

Flash
5th December 2012, 14:27
Very interesting to see twins fighting in their mother's womb. One seems to push the other and have less space, the other bigger one seems to be bitching (look at mouth).

I have no single doubt this is a pushing around. Being a twin in mother's womb is often uncomfortable, the place being too tight. One is also often less well fed than the other because the supply of blood vessels and the transfer of blood is not regulated equally amongst twins. Add to this the space in the womb, the smaller space not allowing for optimal growth, and there you are, competition has started before even being born.

The text is French but the videos are in English

http://quebec.huffingtonpost.ca/2012/12/03/jumeaux-irm-ventre-combat_n_2231771.html

East Sun
5th December 2012, 14:52
It seems to me that they are not actually fighting but doing the normal movements that babies do in the womb.

RMorgan
5th December 2012, 14:58
And after they´re born, when they finally have the opportunity to be free and have more space, their parents go and make them share the same bedroom...:doh:

Flash
5th December 2012, 15:09
It seems to me that they are not actually fighting but doing the normal movements that babies do in the womb.

I think the smaller one is trying to make some more space, he looks like in a tighter position from the head position. Anyhow, the interesting fact is seeing that there is physical interactions in the womb.

If I may tell, it is very tight for two in women wombs. And the growth or size of the child has often nothing to do with genetics but has to do with space available and blood supply available. I do believe there is sometimes, for some twins, fights for space and food even in the wombs.

This would explain why there is mainly two types of twins relationships: the very near and cooperative one, where the twins are always together and happy to be, or the reverse, a relationship where there is constant competition, relentless competition. The in between relationships are rather rare in twins, as they are frequent in regular siblings. I would extrapolate that in one type of relationship, coordination and cooperation was already established in the womb, while the reverse is true for competitive twins.

But this is my idea or opinion. In part based on research, but not entirely. In part based on experience.

DreamsInDigital
5th December 2012, 23:06
I know one set of Twins. It's extremely rare to see them anywhere but in the same room together if not physically touching some how. And, then when they are apart it's for maybe at the absolute most a few hours. Then they will be in the same building but like on separate floors. Truly fascinating experience to watch them interact. They're full grown adults.

Flash
5th December 2012, 23:14
I am a twin, the competitive ones. Believe me, it started in the womb, no other way around this level of competitiveness. She was the bigger one in the womb, although genetically I am taller and bigger, once growned up. She has been pushing me away since birth and I had to fight to take my place all the time.

I also know twins that are inseparable. Real cooperation.

The funniest part is that when I talk to someone, an individual, after a few paragraphs or phrases, I usually end up guessing that this individual is a twin, even if it was never mentioned to me. When I affirm, you are a twin aren't you, they are all surprised and usually answer yes. It is engraved in the behavior and/or the energy from that person.

westhill
6th December 2012, 14:01
Thanks for the video Flash! It was unclear as to whether we were viewing TTTS twins. My heart went out to the little one.
I'd also be wondered how different the space and food supply is for fraternal twins. At least they don't have to eat off the
same plate and sit in the same chair.

Flash
6th December 2012, 15:40
Even with fraternal twins the space it tight, in fact tighter because of two full amniotic bags, and the food supply is not always equal (in fact, it is almost never equal). Blood supply from the uterus is often diverted or more to the main big one. You will often have a big one and a small one with fraternal twins too. This is science based.

Personal based: The only difference is that kicking the other is just a bit smoother I bet (have to go through liquid first). When the unborn child is getting big, the amniotic sac is filled with the baby anyhow and contact with the other twin and with the mom is quite direct. I remember stroking my daughter's knee from my belly in the 7th month, it was sticking out (I wonder if she remembers).

Personnally, the feeling I got when looking hindsight is that I was underneath, not beside, as a fraternal twin, and that my sister's bag was pushing on me, her in it, and I was kicking with one foot all the time to push back. Probably heavy when my mom sat or lay down. This is the feeling, kind of having problems and choking from heaviness. It made me tired, i felt tired. This is the feeling. And probably the truth, because my mother did not kow she had twins even if she was big, the second heart may have been difficult to hear for the doctor.

You know, these kind of feelings are strange, because the whole brain for perception is not developed yet, so they are strage perceptions, but I am pretty sure they are true.

I remember things when I was quite young, so it is possible. My daughter one day told me that when she was born her mouth hurt so much, she would say, my mouth mommy, my mouth. And she has a neurological problem linked with language. So, some truth there.

Carmody
6th December 2012, 16:38
I'm pretty sure they are true myself, having gone back to pre-birth memories. And those are of a sensation nature, no real thoughts. Just long term impressions. (felt over time)

CeltMan
6th December 2012, 17:03
Thanks 4 that info Flash.

Very interesting.

Twins, particulalry identical ones, have always held a fascination for me.

What ocurrs to me, is to imagine the 'soul contract' which is made, when 2 souls agree to be reborn as twins.

Cannot imagine anything closer than that?

And yes, one can imagine that some might agree out of love, or conversly in order to 'settle/sort out a bitter emmnity' which has preexisted from a past live(s).

Its also interesting to note how some babies seem to move about a lot whilst in the womb.

My son(now aged 32) was born strangled, an alarming dark blue/purple, with the cord wrapped tightly around his neck.

After the midwife removed the cord, and holding him upside down by his ankles, a sharp slap on his behind brought forth a howl of protest, -but at least got him breathing!!

I mentioned that to him just the other week..."SLAP!-Welcome to this wonderful world!!"

He had apparently been very active whilst in the womb.
Interestingly, he still is very active, always on the go etc.

Flash
6th December 2012, 17:32
I'm pretty sure they are true myself, having gone back to pre-birth memories. And those are of a sensation nature, no real thoughts. Just long term impressions. (felt over time)

Precisely, thanks for confirming, I am not nut.

Fred Steeves
6th December 2012, 18:44
That technology should make being pro abortion a very difficult argument to make.