PDA

View Full Version : Do evil spirits exist?

Wood
5th September 2010, 17:26
I think most of us would agree that there are good and bad actions in this reality (e.g. killing people is not a nice thing to do). However, there are two main views when we consider spirit.

Do you think there are evil spirits, or, on the other hand, that people do evil things because they are blocked or unconnected to their higher selves/spirit, but that all spirits are just love & light and feel the oneness?

tone3jaguar
5th September 2010, 17:48
I voted yes, but there is a catch. There are evil spirits from the perspective of this version of reality. If you are the evil spirit and you are observing things from the realm where they hang out, then you probably do not think you are evil because everyone around you is the same as you.

Wood
5th September 2010, 17:52
Hi tone3jaguar,

I meant evil in a universal way, as in trying to delude other spirits or harm them in any way they can.
I am inclined towards the view that all spirits are equal and part of god's consciousness, but I am not sure whether some of those spirits try to harm others, controlling them by feeding them ideas that keep them imprisioned.

morguana
5th September 2010, 18:00
I voted yes, but I call things beings (be it from this realm or others)
the reason I did is because I see/know things so have answered from this
my perspective. I guess one can't have light unless there is darkness
m

edit to add I also feel that we are all energy feeders, in one shape or form
so the word evil would depend on perspective

Wood
5th September 2010, 18:21
Thank you for your replies.

I think you are right about the perspective, morguana. I refer to evil towards us humans :).
I have reasons to believe there is an ongoing harvest right now for our spirits, due to the 'change', and I am not sure if all sides (harvesters) are benevolent. I suspect at least some of them might want to keep us enslaved after the 'change'. But then it might not be good to go through the change with a wrong mindset of good vs evil...

sjkted
5th September 2010, 18:55
Of course.

E1mU6h4Xdxc&ob

--sjkted

morguana
5th September 2010, 19:14
Thank you for your replies.

I think you are right about the perspective, morguana. I refer to evil towards us humans :).
I have reasons to believe there is an ongoing harvest right now for our spirits, due to the 'change', and I am not sure if all sides (harvesters) are benevolent. I suspect at least some of them might want to keep us enslaved after the 'change'. But then it might not be good to go through the change with a wrong mindset of good vs evil...

all i know is that we must not give into fear, to keep the light inside shineing out is a way to stop this from happening. a soul can only be taken/over-layed if one allows it to happen.
we (kids and i) keep our cloaks around us, keep our auric bodies clean and do not allow anything to come into ones energy (unless its allowed to, such as family or friends).
m

tone3jaguar
5th September 2010, 19:17
Hi tone3jaguar,

I meant evil in a universal way, as in trying to delude other spirits or harm them in any way they can.
I am inclined towards the view that all spirits are equal and part of god's consciousness, but I am not sure whether some of those spirits try to harm others, controlling them by feeding them ideas that keep them imprisioned.

1 Year ago I would have completely been in alignment with this because I experienced many attacks over the course of about a decade from "evil spirits". However, I finished my trip around the wheel of Karma. The last leg of that trip was my dark night of the soul. Once I was done with that and recognized all evil and good that had ever happened to me as just archtype lessons in the illusion I never again had any issues with evil spirits.

The only conclusion that I can come to now that they are no longer a part of my experience is that they where just part of the learning construct.

Wood
5th September 2010, 19:21
all i know is that we must not give into fear, to keep the light inside shineing out is a way to stop this from happening. a soul can only be taken/over-layed if one allows it to happen.
we (kids and i) keep our cloaks around us, keep our auric bodies clean and do not allow anything to come into ones energy (unless its allowed to, such as family or friends).
m

Yes, I also believe we have the power to allow or reject whatever comes to us. I am worried that some chakra activation paths, for example, might lead to a false ascension where we remain trapped in the body (I am thinking in the wingmakers PC interview here, that alert of this, while other sources say spirits are always benevolent). I think the trick is to keep the balance, the sense of self power, and to not let the fear in, but that is sometimes easier said than done :).

Wood
5th September 2010, 19:25
1 Year ago I would have completely been in alignment with this because I experienced many attacks over the course of about a decade from "evil spirits". However, I finished my trip around the wheel of Karma. The last leg of that trip was my dark night of the soul. Once I was done with that and recognized all evil and good that had ever happened to me as just archtype lessons in the illusion I never again had any issues with evil spirits.

The only conclusion that I can come to now that they are no longer a part of my experience is that they where just part of the learning construct.

From that reply I understand you believe they do not really exist and are just parts (dark parts) of our own consciousness showing up.

sjkted
5th September 2010, 19:44

Is the wheel of karma an instrument of evil? Can good exist without evil? Did Creator create the evil? If there was no evil, would we have any purpose in life? Could we exist without purpose?

--sjkted

Beren
5th September 2010, 20:09
Well from this 3D stand point pretty much everything unexplained may look or sound like an evil spirit...Since we don't know what a spirit actually is we tend to imagine various things.
I felt in my life energy attacks and I have a history in my family when very close relatives saw certain beings or were haunted by certain beings...
I never saw any evil spirit in any form but I felt their presence in certain areas of life and experiences.

It always buzzed me in a strange way whenever I read how Christ expelled demons, the strongest case for me was when apostles returned joyful from one assignment given by Jesus and were speaking with great joy that even evil spirits are subduing to them. But Jesus replied that they should not be happy because they can control spirits ,rather they should be happy for their names are written in heaven.

I mean , Jesus instantly turned the focus from spirits to God.
I am concluding that evil spirits exists but what made them evil in our eyes are their choices long time ago.
We are all spirits in essence. And all chose a long time ago to experience something in between these two - LOVE and FEAR.
Unfortunately some completely identified with fear and can`t let go yet,hence they live daily hell of their own...

That's why I do not condone them. I pray to God that all eyes may be opened and that all spirits (including us) be free from fear.

Snowbird
5th September 2010, 20:53
I too voted yes. However, I don't believe now and have never believed in the Devil or Satan. However, I believe that evil spirits plural exist. We now know from certain current researchers that there are 72 main evil spirits, some with names...perhaps all. I also do not live my life in fear of these. What are they? I don't know. They may possibly be beings from a distant galaxy that just love to make others miserable.

I also believe that while in this 3rd dimensional plane of duality, if our vibrational frequency is not maintained, we do become open to the influences of lower entities. This is the reason that I surround myself, those close to me, my home, possessions and travel routes with a 12D protection. And I have found it really interesting that after performing this, I now feel much more at ease. I have to ask myself why that is, because I don't know. I think that this is the very same reason that most of us lock our homes whether or not we are present. We lock our vehicles whether or not we are using them or they are sitting in the garage. Why do we do this? I always feel better and more at ease after I have done this. Could this be the reason?

O.I.C.

lightblue
5th September 2010, 21:18
i never understood what exactly is the difference between a spirit and a soul...does anyone know?

i haven't voted, not so sure about this..but i believe there is a dimension, think it may be the 4th, where spirits/souls exist and where there's not a chance any more of soul evolution...the dimension of entrapment if you will - the souls/spirits who denounced god eternaly and so they stay in eternal entrapment...sometimes they can leak (if envoked for example) into this dimension where, be them good or bad, they don't belong and can create havoc, also unduely interfere with this world's souls evolution (individual or collective)...

snowbird, what is 12D protection? thanks :unsure: l

wynderer
5th September 2010, 21:50
well, Credo Mutwa , for one, whom many on PA seem to respect a lot, knows that evil spirits exist -- most shamans know they do -- & most who see into other dimensions know they do -- the children & animals who are used as sacrifices in satanic rituals know they exist

[edit] it's occurring to me that because so many, almost all humans, have NO awareness of other dimensions, that you really DON'T know that there are evil spirits, so that a poll like this is actually happening

& i am guessing, that, truly not knowing, many humans must be a little nervous & edgy, in the unconscious, wondering if maybe there ARE beings that like to hurt & torture & cause pain -- feeding on the physical & emotional pain they cause

this may also explain all the what i perceive as all the warm fuzzy threads here on PA & other forums -- kind of whistling in the dark threads, being cheerful & plucky even when things are going bump in the night, encouraging each other that nothing is ever going to touch us if we turn our heads away & look only at each other & happy pictures

but then you also don't REALLY know that there are great Beings of Light, also -- just taking this on faith & hoping this is true

i wonder if more advanced ET races see humans as children

frank samuel
5th September 2010, 22:02
Yes there's evil spirits, take into consideration that our actions can create a reciprocal relationship with this type of entity. Many of these entities would like to be liberated from this type of hellish existence but they do not know how to communicate with you except at their level .

We due to in part fear and lack of understanding about these entities see them as demons, when in fact they could be a family member who is seeking your help. Some people are not affected by them because they do not fear them as they are in fact just another part of our reality in the ether existence.

It would almost be ridiculous to think that we as infinite souls have always been , "good", therefore for me is safe to say that I have been on both sides of the ongoing saga of good and evil. Is evil an infinite reality ? NO, I do not think so, if it was so many of us will not be here today.

When you loose your fear of the unknown it can no longer harm you. The example I would use is snakes, many people fear snakes. I used to fear them and unfortunately because of my fear when I was in the military I killed many snakes. One day I realize that the snake was not going to harm me if I did not fear it and just let the snake be. I was ashamed of my cruelty towards snakes, but it serve me as a very hard lesson to learn about fear.

No spirit in the ether world can remain in a hellish existence forever, therefore if you feel their presence help them to search for the light and wish them well, pray that they can be liberated and just as you have been given another opportunity to make things right they can also be given that opportunity.

Many many blessings to all.:wub:

Wood
5th September 2010, 22:09
No spirit in the ether world can remain in a hellish existence forever, therefore if you feel their presence help them to search for the light and wish them well, pray that they can be liberated and just as you have been given another opportunity to make things right they can also be given that opportunity.

Thank you for that :). I'll try it next time.

Beren
5th September 2010, 22:18
i wonder if more advanced ET races see humans as children

I think they do,divine children though...

Beren
5th September 2010, 22:24
Yes there's evil spirits, take into consideration that our actions can create a reciprocal relationship with this type of entity. Many of these entities would like to be liberated from this type of hellish existence but they do not know how to communicate with you except at their level .

We due to in part fear and lack of understanding about these entities see them as demons, when in fact they could be a family member who is seeking your help. Some people are not affected by them because they do not fear them as they are in fact just another part of our reality in the ether existence.

It would almost be ridiculous to think that we as infinite souls have always been , "good", therefore for me is safe to say that I have been on both sides of the ongoing saga of good and evil. Is evil an infinite reality ? NO, I do not think so, if it was so many of us will not be here today.

When you loose your fear of the unknown it can no longer harm you. The example I would use is snakes, many people fear snakes. I used to fear them and unfortunately because of my fear when I was in the military I killed many snakes. One day I realize that the snake was not going to harm me if I did not fear it and just let the snake be. I was ashamed of my cruelty towards snakes, but it serve me as a very hard lesson to learn about fear.

It`s this thing; we fear the unknown. And that`s silly in the highest point of view since nothing except God can unmade us.
It`s like we are afraid of the neighbor`s boy who beat other children...

That`s why I ask God to move away fear of unknown from me so then I can understand other souls and see why they entrapped themselves in that shape of demon or evil spirit.
Ultimate wisdom is with God and God will know what to do with those spirits. It is not on me or us to judge them or curse them. For they to were created in their beginning from God. It`s just that their choices made them look like that.
They slaved themselves.

HORIZONS
5th September 2010, 22:33
In a world/universe of duality good and evil are opposite ends of the same stick. What one calls evil may in reality be for the good, it all depends on one's awareness of Reality. If good exists then evil must also exist in a dualistic reality. But my understanding of Infinite Consciousness is that there is no duality, and therefore no good nor evil - just Ultimate Reality - perfection of Source expressing Itself. So my answer is "it depends on what level you are looking".

frank samuel
5th September 2010, 22:50
In a world/universe of duality good and evil are opposite ends of the same stick. What one calls evil may in reality be for the good, it all depends on one's awareness of Reality. If good exists then evil must also exist in a dualistic reality. But my understanding of Infinite Consciousness is that there is no duality, and therefore no good nor evil - just Ultimate Reality - perfection of Source expressing Itself. So my answer is "it depends on what level you are looking".

Ah Horizons these are words after my own heart, as they echo truth which few can understand. Good and Evil is a reflection of us, both have been a part of our reality, both have been us at one point or another in our existence .
As we unlock the memories of our past lives we can see ourselves playing many roles. The mystery to me is, why do we choose to continue to play these games? Maybe someday we will grow up and entertain ourselves with more civilize type of games where we can finally respect the right of others to leave in peace and harmony .

Many many blessings to you.:thumb:

Wood
5th September 2010, 23:05
My point was not to judge those spirits or if we have been evil or not in past lives. I was wondering whether we have to face evil spirits now, in this time of change, or just the manifestation of dark aspects of our consciousnesses.
I was not particularly worried about open contact with evil spirits neither. I think we have the ability to protect ourselves even though that is not always easy.
I was worried about dangerous paths, dangerous ideas that might deceive us since I feel there are two distinct sources of information: those that take into account evil entities that are not interested in letting us change (e.g. Wingmakers, if I am not wrong), and those that say immortal spirit is above all that, and the change is going to be positive no matter what.

Anyway, thank you for all your replies, I've found them all useful :).

wynderer
5th September 2010, 23:07
Originally Posted by HORIZONS

Ah Horizons these are words after my own heart, as they echo truth which few can understand. Good and Evil is a reflection of us, both have been a part of our reality, both have been us at one point or another in our existence .
As we unlock the memories of our past lives we can see ourselves playing many roles. The mystery to me is, why do we choose to continue to play these games? Maybe someday we will grow up and entertain ourselves with more civilize type of games where we can finally respect the right of others to leave in peace and harmony .

Many many blessings to you.:thumb:

i'm going to be really honest here & write what's heavy on my heart:

You dear innocent humans -- so willing to take the responsibility & blame yourselves for what is not your load to carry -- you have been stuck here & manipulated for ages by beings WHO DO NOT PLAY BY THE RULES -- beings who constantly interfere w/your free will, w/your minds, w/your souls -- you don't seem to understand that YOU HAVE ENEMIES IN THE ASTRAL PLANES WHO HATE YOU, precisely because of your innate goodness & decency, because of your connection to the Divine, the Creator, God -- your enemies are doing everything they can, working ceaselessly to prevent you from ever breaking free of this dimension & going higher, going closer to Home --

they have convinced the few of you who even give thought to this that they are not real -- & then you blame yourselves, even coming up w/the idea that these beings are a part of your own consciousness

i could cry about this -- sometimes i do

Wood
5th September 2010, 23:12
I have to say I am leaning towards what wynderer has just so eloquently expressed :).

HORIZONS
5th September 2010, 23:50
Originally Posted by HORIZONS

i'm going to be really honest here & write what's heavy on my heart:

You dear innocent humans -- so willing to take the responsibility & blame yourselves for what is not your load to carry -- you have been stuck here & manipulated for ages by beings WHO DO NOT PLAY BY THE RULES -- beings who constantly interfere w/your free will, w/your minds, w/your souls -- you don't seem to understand that YOU HAVE ENEMIES IN THE ASTRAL PLANES WHO HATE YOU, precisely because of your innate goodness & decency, because of your connection to the Divine, the Creator, God -- your enemies are doing everything they can, working ceaselessly to prevent you from ever breaking free of this dimension & going higher, going closer to Home --

they have convinced the few of you who even give thought to this that they are not real -- & then you blame yourselves, even coming up w/the idea that these beings are a part of your own consciousness

i could cry about this -- sometimes i do

Well you misunderstood my thoughts completely - but that's OK - because, like I said - "it depends on what level you are looking". I realize the Astral and other lower planes are filled with all kinds of good and bad beings (and I have had my share of battles with them over the years), but I have learned - over many years - that in the Higher Realms of Consciousness these are all nil. Peace to you all~

Anchor
6th September 2010, 00:53
I voted yes, but only because it is the closest conceptual match. You might as well have asked do you believe does polarity exist :)

IMHO, Words like evil and spirit, make a clear-cut poll next to impossible - unless you define your terms.

Evil (negative, STS) probably requires definintion in terms of Good (Positive, STS).

sjkted
6th September 2010, 01:16

This is true for incarnate spirits (i.e. ghosts), but does not apply to the demonic. I suggest you do some research on demonology. They do exist and practically have been around forever. They are also the Gods of the Old Testament.

--sjkted

frank samuel
6th September 2010, 01:16
Wynderer there's many examples of people who embrace their mortal enemies as friends and long lost brothers. In this lifetime I can mention a few examples, Nelson Mandela and Desmond Tutu. Yes there's evil spirits but you do not have to fear them, if you do then they have won over you. Often we blame our shortcomings on others, yes there's many things which are damaging to our self which through no fault of our own we often become prey to it.

Throughout history there's has been a war, the biggest war is the one inside of you. Self sovereignty to take dominion over your own destiny. To do this we have to be self responsible. Even while a prisoner of over 20 years Mandela never lost faith and what was not driven by hate or vengeance thus he became a spiritual teacher to those that sought to destroy him eventually conquering the heart of South Africans and the whole world . If someone can overcome such unimaginable hardship, then for us that have not gone through this type of hardships should be a lot easier.

Each of us has our own lessons to learn, we fall time and time again and somehow someway we find the strength to get up and overcome adversity. Our history in this planet is perhaps millions of years old, we have self destruct multiple times over and over yet here we are once again. If we are here is because we still have many lessons to learn, and whether we remember or not we all have chosen to be here at this time. No one force you, there's an old saying that," we are our own worst enemy".

You can choose to forgive your enemy or become a reflection of your foe by acting in the same manner as your persecutors, each individual decides. Seize the moment and as many before us have showing us the winning formula, is up to us subdue the enemy within.

Many many blessings to all.:thumb:

Snowbird
6th September 2010, 01:37
snowbird, what is 12D protection? thanks :unsure: l

lightblue, 12 Dimensional protection is the forming of an extremely strong and durable auric field around one and one's possessions. The 12th dimension includes and exceeds all infinities and therefore is vastly more than one can imagine. It has been described as a 20 to 30 foot auric field that acts as a bubble that surrounds.

wynderer
6th September 2010, 01:44
Wynderer there's many examples of people who embrace their mortal enemies as friends and long lost brothers. In this lifetime I can mention a few examples, Nelson Mandela and Desmond Tutu. Yes there's evil spirits but you do not have to fear them, if you do then they have won over you. Often we blame our shortcomings on others, yes there's many things which are damaging to our self which through no fault of our own we often become prey to it.

Throughout history there's has been a war, the biggest war is the one inside of you. Self sovereignty to take dominion over your own destiny. To do this we have to be self responsible. Even while a prisoner of over 20 years Mandela never lost faith and what was not driven by hate or vengeance thus he became a spiritual teacher to those that sought to destroy him eventually conquering the heart of South Africans and the whole world . If someone can overcome such unimaginable hardship, then for us that have not gone through this type of hardships should be a lot easier.

Each of us has our own lessons to learn, we fall time and time again and somehow someway we find the strength to get up and overcome adversity. Our history in this planet is perhaps millions of years old, we have self destruct multiple times over and over yet here we are once again. If we are here is because we still have many lessons to learn, and whether we remember or not we all have chosen to be here at this time. No one force you, there's an old saying that," we are our own worst enemy".

You can choose to forgive your enemy or become a reflection of your foe by acting in the same manner as your persecutors, each individual decides. Seize the moment and as many before us have showing us the winning formula, is up to us subdue the enemy within.

Many many blessings to all.:thumb:

but i don't fear them! i don't hate them! THEY hate ME! & YOU! i did not create them! they are NOT within! they don't WANT to embrace me as their sister!

i don't understand human thinking -- i really don't -- all the terrible things going on on this planet, & you don't seem to be able to recognize it as real until it happens to you -- can't you see that it is not supposed to be this way? that there is something terribly wrong in this dark little place in the vast universe? & that in most of the Universe they don't live in the darkness & constriction you live in?

no -- obviously you can't see this-- you accept that this is the way it's meant to be -- & talk endlessly about other realms where you do not live, & where you will never live as long as you are stuck here -- you all are here on Earth, in 3D bodies, w/trapped 4D minds -- you are NOT living in the higher dimensions you like to talk about -- apparently you really do think that you are God, that you create everything, that everything exists only in your minds

this planet is a madhouse

not meaning this to you personally, Frank -- but about 75% of the posters on this forum seem to post versions of what you just wrote -- i'd say the enemy is winning the battle for your minds

edit : a common response to my posting anything like this is people kindly telling me not to fear, & then explaining why i shouldn't be afraid -- what i always hear is that you are telling yourself why you shouldn't be afraid -- because i have never said anywhere anytime, 'HELP! Evil spirits are after me & i'm scared' -- so why do you all read this into what i am saying, & answer me this way???

frank samuel
6th September 2010, 02:04
Please don't get too excited on my account we are all learning and should not feel offended by the comments of others in particular if we are not being disrespectful. I whole heartily believe in freedom of expression yet at the same time as a mod I remind myself and all of us to be respectful . We are all here to learn and share our experiences as friends which I hope we can all become.

Many here have gone through terrible hardships , I'm a veteran of war, an experience that in this lifetime has shatter my world. I know too well the evil that lives within the heart of each of us, the incredible cruelty that we are all capable of.
Many Gulf war veterans could not live with themselves after committing such atrocities, the killing of innocent civilians, thus regrettably choose to commit suicide. I myself went through a similar experience.

There's a war but we can overcome and win this war not by the sword but by the strength of our hearts. This is just my opinion and everyone has the right to his or her own opinion. Thank you for letting me express mine.

Anchor
6th September 2010, 02:34
i don't understand human thinking

Well you are human and you are doing it (thinking) right now.

When you are operating from the constraints of the human body, veiled from the whole truth, certain intellectual compromises are inevitable.

A starting point could be recognizing that there is, in your field of conciousness, two principle things: you and everything else.

My thinking on this is that almost all of the aspects of the "you" part of that equation can be identified in reflections back from the "everything else" part of that equation - thus forming the model from which greater understanding, knowledge and ultimately wisdom can be crystalized. To help things along - there is a third principle - your higher self - which for most, resides behind that veil but is there, that understands, and that can help the you part make sense of the reflected clues and if asked, guide you along appropriate and expeditious pathways that are exactly suited to you.

Furthermore, if these reflections includes the phenomena of evil spirits, then it is simply because the you part of the equation, at some (veiled) level, set out to explore this aspect of the current creation/nexus of experience so as to further crystallize wisdom and understanding. Freewill plays a large part in the way this plays out for each individual, so it is generally very difficult to predict how it works exactly for each person. That is why there is so much debate about this and that kind of spirit or phenomena.

It seems to me obvious that once an idea or meme (thoughtform) takes hold, it is quite easy to be entrained along a certain way of thinking - if you want.

I think Krishnamurti did something like this. He ended up realising, and suggested that we could all end up realising it - if we give it sufficient thought, that: at the deepest levels we ARE the creation. It is his words that first started to unlock the glimmer of understanding that we are one - and that in a meaningful way, there is only one of us here.

John..

sjkted
6th September 2010, 02:35
Many here have gone through terrible hardships , I'm a veteran of war, an experience that in this lifetime has shatter my world. I know too well the evil that lives within the heart of each of us, the incredible cruelty that we are all capable of.
Many Gulf war veterans could not live with themselves after committing such atrocities, the killing of innocent civilians, thus regrettably choose to commit suicide. I myself went through a similar experience.

There's a war but we can overcome and win this war not by the sword but by the strength of our hearts. This is just my opinion and everyone has the right to his or her own opinion. Thank you for letting me express mine.

This is a topic that is worth exploring and I keep posting on it here:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?5167-Good-and-Evil

So, here it is again: Is man inherently good? Does man possess evil as part of his nature? That means, if there were no hidden hand manipulating people, would man do destructive things like go to war?

My vote is that we are inherently good, we are not evil by nature and that we are being manipulated into most of that we are doing. I'm trying to show that in the other thread, but I would like to hear from everyone else on this topic.

--sjkted

wynderer
6th September 2010, 04:22
Please don't get too excited on my account we are all learning and should not feel offended by the comments of others in particular if we are not being disrespectful. I whole heartily believe in freedom of expression yet at the same time as a mod I remind myself and all of us to be respectful . We are all here to learn and share our experiences as friends which I hope we can all become.

Thank you very much for your post, Frank -- i did not mean to be rude -- it's just that for so long no one has seemed to hear what i am saying about what is so important to me, & it gets to me sometimes -- i get so upset only because i care

from Skjted:
My vote is that we are inherently good, we are not evil by nature and that we are being manipulated into most of that we are doing. I'm trying to show that in the other thread, but I would like to hear from everyone else on this topic.

this is part of what i was trying to say -- that what you saw men do in war -- & thank you for sharing that -- so few veterans from any war talk about what they lived thru -- the atrocities you mentioned -- the veterans who committed suicide afterwards -- when they were little boys, i know that they did not daydream of doing such things when they grew up -- i DO believe, so strongly, that human beings are inherently good, & that it is influences from without that lead humans to do the terrible things you & others lived thru -- & then to suffer the guilt afterwards -- i do not believe that this is the Creator's plan

yes, we do have free will -- but in human beings, free will has been so controlled & so manipulated for so long by the forces against humans that it is just a shadow of the measure of free will the Creator gave us -- & by this time in history, humans are so easy to manipulate -- it is so sad

on this forum -- you, Frank, & others -- for the first time in my life it feels as if finally, maybe, others are listening to me, to what really matters to me -- not that i think i am so important & must be heard -- just that we all need others to hear our own truths, sometime -- so thank you all, for putting up with me

lightblue
6th September 2010, 07:18
lightblue, 12 Dimensional protection is the forming of an extremely strong and durable auric field around one and one's possessions. The 12th dimension includes and exceeds all infinities and therefore is vastly more than one can imagine. It has been described as a 20 to 30 foot auric field that acts as a bubble that surrounds.

thanks snow.. where can i read more about it ? l

noxon medem
6th September 2010, 10:13
- and there is still one alternative missing
and so again: Do not know.
Mystery is a real force of mind-energy,
and more, like allways ...
It takes on new forms and apply eternaly
- and internaly ...
If "they" exist, they started out being benine.
Its us humans that made them go crazy,
and "evil", just or unjustly, frustrated,
omnipotend creatures of pure excistense.
How we used to be , see
on a more funny note:
" am reborn from cirius, he said,
come here, to learn to laugh .. "
(in a humorous, timeless frame ..)

Steven
6th September 2010, 12:35
To me, the most fundamental force of the Universe is transformation. A force opposing transformation or natural evolution is at its extremes: tyranny. Control tries to manipulate the natural course of evolution and when control becomes extreme, it turns into what we tag as : Evil.

Evil spirit, pure evil spirit, doesn't exist in my point of view. Being evil is rather an opposition to the natural forces of the Creation. Evil deed does not respect and let free. But the one who do the deed is not the deed. The one who commit the evil act can change. Even the one we call Devil.

Namaste, Steven

wynderer
6th September 2010, 15:47
from David Icke's Headlines page

What Is “Dark Ecstasy” And How Is It Used To Control Us?

Ed Walker
Antimatter Radio
Saturday, September 4, 2010

Definition of Dark Ecstasy:

“Dark ecstasy is the spirituality of the Illuminati, and a force that has, to a lesser degree, been implanted into humans, whereby humans have a capacity to develop spiritual euphoria surrounding artistic experiences of genuine sadomasochism, death and murder, war, pain, and so forth. Dark ecstasy’s spiritual euphoria becomes addictive, and it is triggered by art-forms in the world. It is the opposite experience as one has when ocean surf transports one to spiritual joy and levity.”

-Jeffrey Grupp

A lot of people wonder what makes humans capable of astonishing violence and savagery. Why is human history littered with war, violence, and brutality in so many forms? How come when we turn on the news we hear tales of serial killers, war, government insanity, rapists, arsonists, pedophiles, nuclear weaponry, vaccines and any other number of atrocities? Why is it that horror movies, violent and dark music, violent video games and other media is so powerful and popular? There is an eternal force that has corrupted and obsessed mankind since the beginning of time and that force is called Dark Ecstasy.

Humans have such a brutal past (and present) that it is truly amazing to realize what we are capable of. When you learn about dark ecstasy it all makes more sense. The spiritual path of dark ecstasy is ancient. Many world religions describe an epic spiritual battle between two opposing forces. From a mystical-religious or Buddhist standpoint, one has two options: choose a path towards nirvana or choose a path towards dark ecstasy. From a Christian viewpoint you can choose either the path of Satan or God. These are just two of many ways that the world’s religions describe how we can go down these two directions. Dark ecstasy is the inversion of anything one would normally view as beautiful and good, the person under the direction of dark ecstasy would view (i.e., deeply feel) that the concept of family as bad (or irrelevant, as if not able to feel it’s lovingness), they would view kindness as weakness, would take pleasure in destruction of all innocence and beauty, would be extremely sadistic, etc.—indeed, dark ecstasy is the process of finding true beauty in underworldly art forms where pain=joy, sexual sadism=euphoria. Dark ecstasy is constantly invoked by the Illuminati.

Next I will discuss the topic of serial killers. There is no way to deny the existence of dark ecstasy when you learn about people who kill not for money or revenge but for the “pleasure” (euphoria) of it. It rarely ever starts with the serial killer killing humans but first starts with a morbid fascination with death and pain. Jeffrey Dahmer as a child would cut open animals and be very intrigued by their innards and all the gore. What I am getting at is the seductive power of dark ecstasy and the fact it rarely ever starts with people being psychotic killers but lures people in much more subtle ways. The term “desensitization” really is just tolerance to dark ecstasy and one needs more and more stimuli to fulfill their appetite. Eventually, though, these killers literally become addicted to killing.

One common issue reported by serial killers is the euphoric high they describe during the act of killing. I have read some interviews where they describe it as almost an outer body experience, as if they are watching someone else kill. I have also read that during the killing ritual they have very little sense of time, as if they are just so caught up in the moment, caught up in this euphoric feeling of dark ecstasy that things like time go unnoticed. It really is similar to a person addicted to drugs. Dark ecstasy is a spiritual high, it is strange to note that our physiology would give us a high from such acts of dark ecstasy. Sometimes in rare moments of clarity the killer knows it is wrong but cannot stop. Paul Stephani was a serial killer in Minnesota who would desperately call police (multiple times) crying his eyes out saying he killed someone and would go as far to even tell them the location of the murder. He would beg for them to catch him to force him to stop because he literally couldn’t stop killing.

When you look at this world it is clear the controllers of this world are completely under the spell of this dark force, to some degree: endless lying and wars and other wolf-in-sheep’s clothing behavior, the drugging of people (vaccines, food additives, etc.), mass starvation, brutality, police state fascism, and suppression of free speech and other inalienable rights. The NWO elites art-fetish is very dark and very much in the vein of dark ecstasy.

Eugenics is a great example of the type of behavior one would engage in when under the path of dark ecstasy. Greatly reducing the population is as we all know a goal of the Illuminati. Mass death from plagues, war, and starvation is not enough to fill the appetite of the dark elites. The world is their theater of dark ecstasy, and the illuminati’s religion truly is dark ecstasy. I believe in order to fully wake up to the Illuminati stranglehold on the human mind is to completely oppose and shun the power of dark ecstasy—first by empirically realizing its existence: the first step is to realize it does exist and turn away from it. We are constantly being bombarded with the power of dark ecstasy through every medium. Once one recognizes dark ecstasy you can see it’s influence on all things (art, philosophy, politics, etc) everywhere regardless of the time period, location, or culture it is found. The good news is it is possible to shield yourself from it’s dark power if you would meditate, pray, and align yourself with the creator and everything good and beautiful.

Moemers
6th September 2010, 17:38
But what if you're just attracted to the Halloween side of things?

My whole life I've felt comfortable - almost as if I belonged - with Universal Monster movies and that whole aesthetic.

Is that so wrong?

rhythm
6th September 2010, 17:42
i just belive in me no yoko

what trash there is

when were ignorant of

the true nature of love .......(tho there is a mad man mind )

sorry no offence intended :yes4:
http://worldmapmurals.us/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/wall-tapestry.jpg

HORIZONS
6th September 2010, 17:49
from David Icke's Headlines page

What Is “Dark Ecstasy” And How Is It Used To Control Us?

Ed Walker
Antimatter Radio
Saturday, September 4, 2010

Definition of Dark Ecstasy:

“Dark ecstasy is the spirituality of the Illuminati, and a force that has, to a lesser degree, been implanted into humans, whereby humans have a capacity to develop spiritual euphoria surrounding artistic experiences of genuine sadomasochism, death and murder, war, pain, and so forth. Dark ecstasy’s spiritual euphoria becomes addictive, and it is triggered by art-forms in the world. It is the opposite experience as one has when ocean surf transports one to spiritual joy and levity.”

-Jeffrey Grupp

A lot of people wonder what makes humans capable of astonishing violence and savagery. Why is human history littered with war, violence, and brutality in so many forms? How come when we turn on the news we hear tales of serial killers, war, government insanity, rapists, arsonists, pedophiles, nuclear weaponry, vaccines and any other number of atrocities? Why is it that horror movies, violent and dark music, violent video games and other media is so powerful and popular? There is an eternal force that has corrupted and obsessed mankind since the beginning of time and that force is called Dark Ecstasy.

Humans have such a brutal past (and present) that it is truly amazing to realize what we are capable of. When you learn about dark ecstasy it all makes more sense. The spiritual path of dark ecstasy is ancient. Many world religions describe an epic spiritual battle between two opposing forces. From a mystical-religious or Buddhist standpoint, one has two options: choose a path towards nirvana or choose a path towards dark ecstasy. From a Christian viewpoint you can choose either the path of Satan or God. These are just two of many ways that the world’s religions describe how we can go down these two directions. Dark ecstasy is the inversion of anything one would normally view as beautiful and good, the person under the direction of dark ecstasy would view (i.e., deeply feel) that the concept of family as bad (or irrelevant, as if not able to feel it’s lovingness), they would view kindness as weakness, would take pleasure in destruction of all innocence and beauty, would be extremely sadistic, etc.—indeed, dark ecstasy is the process of finding true beauty in underworldly art forms where pain=joy, sexual sadism=euphoria. Dark ecstasy is constantly invoked by the Illuminati.

Next I will discuss the topic of serial killers. There is no way to deny the existence of dark ecstasy when you learn about people who kill not for money or revenge but for the “pleasure” (euphoria) of it. It rarely ever starts with the serial killer killing humans but first starts with a morbid fascination with death and pain. Jeffrey Dahmer as a child would cut open animals and be very intrigued by their innards and all the gore. What I am getting at is the seductive power of dark ecstasy and the fact it rarely ever starts with people being psychotic killers but lures people in much more subtle ways. The term “desensitization” really is just tolerance to dark ecstasy and one needs more and more stimuli to fulfill their appetite. Eventually, though, these killers literally become addicted to killing.

One common issue reported by serial killers is the euphoric high they describe during the act of killing. I have read some interviews where they describe it as almost an outer body experience, as if they are watching someone else kill. I have also read that during the killing ritual they have very little sense of time, as if they are just so caught up in the moment, caught up in this euphoric feeling of dark ecstasy that things like time go unnoticed. It really is similar to a person addicted to drugs. Dark ecstasy is a spiritual high, it is strange to note that our physiology would give us a high from such acts of dark ecstasy. Sometimes in rare moments of clarity the killer knows it is wrong but cannot stop. Paul Stephani was a serial killer in Minnesota who would desperately call police (multiple times) crying his eyes out saying he killed someone and would go as far to even tell them the location of the murder. He would beg for them to catch him to force him to stop because he literally couldn’t stop killing.

When you look at this world it is clear the controllers of this world are completely under the spell of this dark force, to some degree: endless lying and wars and other wolf-in-sheep’s clothing behavior, the drugging of people (vaccines, food additives, etc.), mass starvation, brutality, police state fascism, and suppression of free speech and other inalienable rights. The NWO elites art-fetish is very dark and very much in the vein of dark ecstasy.

Eugenics is a great example of the type of behavior one would engage in when under the path of dark ecstasy. Greatly reducing the population is as we all know a goal of the Illuminati. Mass death from plagues, war, and starvation is not enough to fill the appetite of the dark elites. The world is their theater of dark ecstasy, and the illuminati’s religion truly is dark ecstasy. I believe in order to fully wake up to the Illuminati stranglehold on the human mind is to completely oppose and shun the power of dark ecstasy—first by empirically realizing its existence: the first step is to realize it does exist and turn away from it. We are constantly being bombarded with the power of dark ecstasy through every medium. Once one recognizes dark ecstasy you can see it’s influence on all things (art, philosophy, politics, etc) everywhere regardless of the time period, location, or culture it is found. The good news is it is possible to shield yourself from it’s dark power if you would meditate, pray, and align yourself with the creator and everything good and beautiful.

IMHO: Jeffrey Grupp is not the final authority on this matter - his absolutism is a major roadblock to a spiritual understanding of the nature of existence.

wynderer
6th September 2010, 18:13
IMHO: Jeffrey Grupp is not the final authority on this matter - his absolutism is a major roadblock to a spiritual understanding of the nature of existence.

actually Ed Walker is the author of the article -- J Grupp that of the quote -- i checked carefully & don't believe i wrote ' FINAL AUTHORITY ON ISSUE OF GOOD VS EVIL' -- nor did D Icke -- but perhaps you could point out something i missed in this regard?

Snowbird
6th September 2010, 18:36
thanks snow.. where can i read more about it ? l

lightblue, below are two sites specifically guided by Lisa Renee that you might want to look into. I find however, that these complicated instructions are not my thing. The explanation, however, is very helpful. I shield through meditation with intention. For me, its that simple. :laugh:

O.I.C.

12th Dimensional Light Shield - Lisa Renee

http://www.energeticsynthesis.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=77:12th-dimensional-light-shield&catid=53:ascension-tools&Itemid=98

http://www.fromheadtoheart.com/grounding/

noxon medem
6th September 2010, 18:37
a large debate, - what is evil ? and certainly an evil
act or being can still give consequense and effects
that are good and positive, allthough that might not
be the intent or the norm.
the evil one is supposed to be a great deceiver, sent here
to test our hearts and will. Be aware to put yourself in a
situation, for example being in the military or the police,
where others are in the position to give you orders what
to do, controlling your free will and your decition from
your own heart and mind working together.
and look out for those who serve 90 percent truth

Carmody
6th September 2010, 19:12
I voted yes, but I call things beings (be it from this realm or others)
the reason I did is because I see/know things so have answered from this
my perspective. I guess one can't have light unless there is darkness
m

edit to add I also feel that we are all energy feeders, in one shape or form
so the word evil would depend on perspective

The logic and findings I have personally engaged in is that - yes, they do exist. And yes, they are entering, enacting with and interfering with this dimensional aspect.

Thing is, if your loose your fear (a long process of reviewing the exact and full memory of your formative aspects so you can clear the clutter out of your mind's formation and execution) and understand that 'manifestation' in THIS realm, where you currently live...is INCREDIBLY difficult..you will come to the following understanding.....:

We are all manifesting 'here' - and it is difficult.

And in the other astral realms where these 'beings' do indeed exist, manifestation is indeed more easy for those of us - who are manifesting here. Note that the manifestation (connection and recall) is largely uncontrolled and is dream-like in nature and scope.

However, our minds (specifically the channel or door which we access those realms by in the duality-here sense) are clouded via the point the 'doorway' is buried deep inside and must necessarily bridge both hemispheres of the mind THROUGH the cortex of the mind, where our base emotions were formed and reside. So all we attempt to interact upon in those realms is HEAVILY colored via emotional input-output.

Once you relax the mind by engaging in the full conscious understanding of your child-like origins (via self hypnosis, total recall, or whatever you fancy), the self lies and the ego construct fall away..and you find out the one important thing. A doorway is a dual system. In and out both exist.

That you have tremendous capacity to shine LIGHT into the lower realms and to manifest powerfully within them.....

Which REALLY scares the crap out of those unwanted beings. They MUST keep you in fear in order to prevent your cognitive abilities from altering your vibratory signature to the positive and stable..to prevent your personage from interfering directly (consciously-powerfully-directed-awake-aware) in their realm. The door works both ways. They may step into here, but you can stomp in ways they can't even imagine, in their own backyard.

How many times have you been told or come across the information that no it is not us who live in fear...but... the reptilians, the trans-dimensionals ---fear us? Hhmmm?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One of my 'pastimes' is to step inside of distressed beings in their moment of physical death, if they are distressed to the point of becoming what we call a 'ghost', or disturbed spirit. To live the moment of horrific death with them and to calm them so they can be released into the light. This, instead of being lost....or being eventually preyed upon. This largely happens with good beings who die horrifically and live 'physically' into (and in) a moment of extreme horror and terror. The hind-brain overwhelms their conscious state and the 'snapshot' of the self they take with them as they leave this realm is going to be mightily colored by this unexpectedly brutal ending. These are accidental-unexpected deaths that are not 'seen coming' by the given soul. Not all deaths are perfect, hence the terms 'ghost' and 'disturbed spirit'. I won't get any deeper into it, I think that is enough of a descriptor for most people. Point is, get yourself clear, folks. we live in a world were a significant amount of predetermination can and does take place. But accidents and chance must exist, otherwise we would not learn consequence. To put what is hopefully a bit of humor on a very tough set of things to understand, I can say like the Bissel vacuum advert , 'life is messy, clean it up!'. I am not alone in these sort of actions. Others do what they can do.

For example, I might step into Dick Cheney when he dies and take him to the light instead of his hanging about and angling for a bit of extra physicality.

Bummer for Dick, as he'd have to deal with all his myriad sins...and find that most of his tarnished soul would be gently and lovingly turned back into inter-dimensional dust. (it would not be an action against him, oh no. He'd be involved in that process) Most of his immortal self would be, well.....erased. Pete Peterson, for example (interviewed by Camelot) is aware of the depth that such behaviors can cause harm to the immortal self. He flat out stated that he was 'coming out' as he had (built up) 'Too much crap on his Karmic Wheel'.

None of us are innocent. The point comes.... if that one is conscious (knowing the fullness of this post as a point in dimensional realities) of the true depth of the given sins that one may have committed, that is when it becomes a serious issue. And people have to make choices. For if they are actually a spirit inhabiting a human body, which even most of (the vast majority) the elite are...then there will come a time for them...that all things in their lives will accumulate into. Most of them even have no clue about such things. Product of the times, it is.

They'd better get to learnin', and fast. Action, and the correct ones, are the only things that will maintain even a shred of what they are. As one might imagine, no excuses suffice. They are throwing away what might end up bring a large chunk of their immortal selves, all over one single physical life. Their only excuse that even holds the slightest bit of water, is that someone has been 'playing' them. The moment they have the slightest bit of awareness that they have been 'played', that is the moment where their real sins begin, the kind that could and will -cost them.

Dale
6th September 2010, 19:24
Do evil spirits exist?

Yes; but with a bit of a paradox. Define "evil."

In my opinion, the concept of "evil" is similar to darkness. Darkness does not exist. It cannot exist. Darkness is only the absence of light.

Evil is much the same. Evil is the absence of the "light," or truth, or love; whichever term is preferred.

Yes, I believe there to be "evil" spirits; but they're just sad, mistaken, miserable, confused spirits who have forgotten what they really are.

wynderer
6th September 2010, 20:10
Do evil spirits exist?

Yes; but with a bit of a paradox. Define "evil."

In my opinion, the concept of "evil" is similar to darkness. Darkness does not exist. It cannot exist. Darkness is only the absence of light.

Evil is much the same. Evil is the absence of the "light," or truth, or love; whichever term is preferred.

Yes, I believe there to be "evil" spirits; but they're just sad, mistaken, miserable, confused spirits who have forgotten what they really are.

repeating myself from another thread here : a survivor of the Nazi concentration camps said that in the camps, it was not just 'the absence of Light, but the presence of evil' -- probably children who are being sacrificed & see the human torturing them morph into a huge reptilian or demonic being would have the same opinion as the camp survivor

i agree that the beings you say are evil have forgotten who they are -- i guess if you are not on the receiving end of their attentions, you might see them as 'sad', 'mistaken' & 'confused' -- i suppose one could say that about the really sadistic guards at the camps, too

wynderer
6th September 2010, 20:24
The logic and findings I have personally engaged in is that - yes, they do exist. And yes, they are entering, enacting with and interfering with this dimensional aspect.

Thing is, if your loose your fear (a long process of reviewing the exact and full memory of your formative aspects so you can clear the clutter out of your mind's formation and execution) and understand that 'manifestation' in THIS realm, where you currently live...is INCREDIBLY difficult..you will come to the following understanding.....:

And in the other astral realms where these 'beings' do indeed exist, manifestation is indeed more easy for those of us - who are manifesting here. Note that the manifestation (connection and recall) is largely uncontrolled and is dream-like in nature and scope.

However, our minds (specifically the channel or door which we access those reams by in the duality-here sense) are clouded via the point the 'doorway' is buried deep inside and must necessarily bridge both hemispheres of the mind THROUGH the cortex of the mind, where our base emotions were formed and reside. So all we attempt to interact upon in those realms is HEAVILY colored via emotional input-output.

Once you relax the mind by engaging in the full conscious understanding of your child-like origins (via self hypnosis, total recall, or whatever you fancy), the self lies and the ego construct fall away..and you find out the one important thing. A doorway is a dual system. In and out both exist.

That you have tremendous capacity to shine LIGHT into the lower realms and to manifest powerfully within them.....

Which REALLY scares the crap out of those unwanted beings. They MUST keep you in fear in order to prevent your cognitive abilities from altering your vibratory signature to the positive and stable..to prevent your personage from interfering directly (consciously-powerfully-directed-awake-aware) in their realm. The door works both ways. They may step into here, but you can stomp in ways they can't even imagine, in their own backyard.

How many times have you been told or come across the information that no it is not us who live in fear...but... the reptilians, the trans-dimensionals ---fear us? Hhmmm?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One of my 'pastimes' is to step inside of distressed beings in their moment of physical death, if they are distressed to the point of becoming what we call a 'ghost', or disturbed spirit. To live the moment of horrific death with them and to calm them so they can be released into the light. This, instead of being lost....or being eventually preyed upon. This largely happens with good beings who die horrifically and live 'physically' into (and in) a moment of extreme horror and terror. The hind-brain overwhelms their conscious state and the 'snapshot' of the self they take with them as they leave this realm is going to be mightily colored by this unexpectedly brutal ending. These are accidental-unexpected deaths that are not 'seen coming' by the given soul. Not all deaths are perfect, hence the terms 'ghost' and 'disturbed spirit'. I won't get any deeper into it, I think that is enough of a descriptor for most people. Point is, get yourself clear, folks. we live in a world were a significant around of predetermination can and does take place. But accidents and chance must exist, otherwise we would not learn consequence. To put what is hopefully a bit of humor on a very tough set of things to understand, I can say like the Bissel vacuum advert , 'life is messy, clean it up!'. I am not alone in these sort of actions. Others do what they can do.

For example, I might step into Dick Cheney when he dies and take him to the light instead of his hanging about and angling for a bit of extra physicality.

Bummer for Dick, as he'd have to deal with all his myriad sins...and find that most of his tarnished soul would be gently and lovingly turned back into inter-dimensional dust. Most of his immortal self would be, well.....erased.

this is very interesting, Carmody, the work you do -- do you work w/those who die at the hands of others w/cruel intent, as well as w/those who die accidentally?

lightblue
6th September 2010, 20:31
cipher:

they may be versed at a lot more than obliviousness...there's a book by scott peck, "road less traveled" that explores this issue.. the author found that only in about 2,3% of individuals held in mental institutions after commiting violent crime are suffering from some physical/biochemical disbalance, the rest was possessed - you could certainly think up a more glamorous term, but in essence possessed... not a pleasent subject matter.. :yu: l

Beren
6th September 2010, 20:45
repeating myself from another thread here : a survivor of the Nazi concentration camps said that in the camps, it was not just 'the absence of Light, but the presence of evil' -- probably children who are being sacrificed & see the human torturing them morph into a huge reptilian or demonic being would have the same opinion as the camp survivor

i agree that the beings you say are evil have forgotten who they are -- i guess if you are not on the receiving end of their attentions, you might see them as 'sad', 'mistaken' & 'confused' -- i suppose one could say that about the really sadistic guards at the camps, too

I would say this; when you directly deal with demon you need to ask for God`s and Christ protection since demon is attacking you. But afterwards you may ask God what happened to that spirit that became so dark?
You never know what God will reveal to you but whenever I read what Jesus did with demons ,never you will find that Jesus fought them hard or cursed them or talked much with them except one sentence and question to the Legion.
It gives the picture that Jesus knew that those souls are deeply hurt ones ,the ones who chose the way of living hell because they walked of from face of God and light and love .
Will they ever return? I don`t know- God knows.

But in the same time we should never forget that understanding them is valuable and good as it should be that way ,because we are children of God and if we want to continue as that we should act as our Father.
But in the moment of attacks we have to defend ourselves by asking God for protection.

Let`s put this situation in this way:
one soul wishes to experience and do so. It lives ,works and experience love or sadness ,fear or joy. And that soul evolves. Now suddenly another soul comes with already chosen path and wishes that the first soul do the later. Now first soul doesn`t wish that second`s experience and second soul then burst in flame and try by force to subdue first soul to accept second one`s experiences.

That can be qualified as breaking of the free will of the first soul and a spiritual attack.
That`s what all souls whom chose darkness do.

That`s why first soul needs to ask Creator to protect its free will and right of the first soul to chose its experience.
Many demons simply blinded by hate do not understand free will since they forgot what it is.
They wish to force others to do same as they do or to listen them. Or simply they enjoy breaking other free will and enjoy suffering of others.
Every act of soul produces energy so being away by their choice from the light of God ,they lack a lot of vital energy,so thus they want other soul`s energy to strive. Being away from the face of God gradually they loose their beauty and diminish and degrade to ugly forms and awful looks in their own worlds.

Now consumed by lust ,greed and pride ,they go ever away from God searching for that life energy so they can live.
Not realizing that the only life is in Creator.

So endless became their labors in making worlds and creatures ever more dispersing the force they were given in the beginning by God.
Take for example vampires and their meme. They need blood to survive , a blood that carries life. But they need to steal the life from others, to kill their body in order to live. That`s a sheer example of a fallen spirit.

Now we as humans do not need to try to rationalize with evil spirits, since because of their pride they won`t listen to us. It`s always better to call Christ or God to aid us and they will know what to do with troubling spirits.

For the end of a long reply here , I send a prayer to God to protect all from those kind of fallen ones.

Carmody
6th September 2010, 20:49
this is very interesting, Carmody, the work you do -- do you work w/those who die at the hands of others w/cruel intent, as well as w/those who die accidentally?

The point is where the preparation for death is not, shall we say, as good and workable as it could be. Others, like the ghost buster Micheal Bodine, work with the 'already messed up'. The hardest to reach are those who die under the circumstances that I spoke of. It would be difficult (if not near impossible) to reach a 'ghost' in that state of mental affairs when the 'ghost hunter' is living as a physical being. They can be reached via astral realm or projection, or what you may call it. But, at that point they are 'established' to a certain extent, and could be quite difficult to reach. Oddly, when you look at it that way, the best time to help them is at the point they are living in- as they physically die. Which is the same place (time) that many souls can be preyed upon. Thus the intentional horror and doom part of the physical sacrifice. Reptilians, etc.

I did this exact thing with Timothy McVeigh. As he slipped into the afterlife, the complete horror of what had befallen his situation came clear to him. He was hard as could be until he began to slip into the afterlife. Then his nightmare began, and he may have never made it back to the light, or calmed himself enough to 'get there'. So I helped him.

From the album, appropriately titled --- "Pay It All Back."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lddXbd0fMtk

Hope the humor helps. Heck, it was never lost on me.

Dale
6th September 2010, 20:50
I suppose I just have a disenchantment with the word "evil," then.

Yes, I do believe there are spirits, beings, astral critters, whichever term is most pleasing; that are malevolent toward us as a whole. But the concept of "evil" is often paired with "malevolency," just as "law" is often mistakenly equated to "justice."

Malevolency represents the action taken in a state of "evil." I believe evil to be a state, just as darkness is a state, but I don't believe there to be a true substance to it. Only a denseness, for lack of a better term, caused by an action of distance from the "light."

I just have a strong disenchantment toward the word "evil," and even "good," to be most honest.

So, yes, there are terribly awful things that go on, and equally awful beings; but I try to live my life as a beacon of light, as light can always illuminate a dark room. I don't wish to give these "entities" any power in a given situation.

lightblue
6th September 2010, 20:59
beren:
I would say this; when you directly deal with demon you need to ask for God`s and Christ protection since demon is attacking you. But afterwards you may ask God what happened to that spirit that became so dark?

i think it's best avoided...if you are dealing directly with a demon, you may be too late to do anything about it in this life time.. there's a very good book: dr faustus, beautifully written my thomas mann..fiction, but not a fiction in fact as the in-famous dr faustus is a historical figure who lived a couple of centuries ago in germany...do have a read if you get a chance...dostoyevsky too wrote a lot on this subject matter..he himself was a christian ortodox mystic and wrote from that perspective....

bestest, :yu: l

Beren
6th September 2010, 21:03
beren:

i think it's best avoided...if you are dealing directly with a demon, you may be too late to do anything about it in this life time.. there's a very good book: dr faustus, beautifully written my thomas mann..fiction, but not a fiction in fact as the in-famous dr faustus is a historical figure who lived a couple of centuries ago ...do have a read if you get a chance...dostoyevsky too wrote a lot on this subject matter..he himself was a christian ortodox mystic and wrote from that perspective....

bestest, :yu: l

It`s surely best to avoid any contact with them .

wynderer
6th September 2010, 21:41
I suppose I just have a disenchantment with the word "evil," then.

Yes, I do believe there are spirits, beings, astral critters, whichever term is most pleasing; that are malevolent toward us as a whole. But the concept of "evil" is often paired with "malevolency," just as "law" is often mistakenly equated to "justice."

Malevolency represents the action taken in a state of "evil." I believe evil to be a state, just as darkness is a state, but I don't believe there to be a true substance to it. Only a denseness, for lack of a better term, caused by an action of distance from the "light."

I just have a strong disenchantment toward the word "evil," and even "good," to be most honest.

So, yes, there are terribly awful things that go on, and equally awful beings; but I try to live my life as a beacon of light, as light can always illuminate a dark room. I don't wish to give these "entities" any power in a given situation.

sometimes disagreements are just a question of semantics, of one person's individual associations to a word being very different from someone else's

telepathy would be so much easier

Beren
6th September 2010, 21:50
sometimes disagreements are just a question of semantics, of one person's individual associations to a word being very different from someone else's

Sigh... definitely ,it would spare me to explain bits and pieces on English which isn`t my mother tongue... :laugh:
And would be fantastic overall for humanity!

Carmody
6th September 2010, 22:37

It is, but any personal baggage hangs out there for all to experience.

Ouch!

Ah well..... you can't have it both ways....

The good part is that the isolation is no longer there and the baggage means nothing, as everyone has some. And they see the baggage from your point of view -exactly.

Oh. and your awareness is dramatically increased, your emotions are more quelled, and physicality does not intrude in your thoughts and actions.

Anchor
6th September 2010, 22:41
One of my 'pastimes' is to step inside of distressed beings in their moment of physical death, if they are distressed to the point of becoming what we call a 'ghost', or disturbed spirit.

He he, I can just see it now

"Sorry, excuse me darling, I just need to help someone live through a horrific death, wont take long"...

"Ok, sorry now what were you saying?"

lol

John..

Carmody
6th September 2010, 22:44
It`s surely best to avoid any contact with them .

That is true. Unless you are trying to bag one.

Carmody
6th September 2010, 22:49

"Sorry, excuse me darling, I just need to help someone live through a horrific death, wont take long"...

lol

John..

John, it is not quite like that, but close enough.

As Rutger Hauer said in BladeRunner.." I've seen things you people wouldn't believe."

But in this case, I experience them directly. So when people ask me , how's your day going?, All I can say is, "Oh, fine...."

Or in rough situations, I say, "Nobody dead? It's aallll good, then. No problem. Nothing serious. "

lightblue
6th September 2010, 23:01
e: Do evil spirits exist?

Quote Originally Posted by Carmody View Post
One of my 'pastimes' is to step inside of distressed beings in their moment of physical death, if they are distressed to the point of becoming what we call a 'ghost', or disturbed spirit.

lol

John..

you may find you've gone off topic a bit...this thread is not about the souls hanging loose...:secret: l

Deega
6th September 2010, 23:21
Hi,

Yes, I do believe there is evil spirits, but I have to point out the perspective!

I think that evil spirits are the creation of our emotions and our mind. It holds some power over human beings in this realm (3rd dimension dualistic being) if we let it be.

Hypothesis - in the other realms or dimensions, there is energies, and from a top view, they are what they are, positive, or negative, or something else I can't called (I don't know!)...! But they are active, they do things and we would be eager to qualify their actions! From their dimension, they are probably qualified by those beings.

All my blessings.

Deega

wynderer
7th September 2010, 12:31

However, our minds (specifically the channel or door which we access those reams by in the duality-here sense) are clouded via the point the 'doorway' is buried deep inside and must necessarily bridge both hemispheres of the mind THROUGH the cortex of the mind, where our base emotions were formed and reside. So all we attempt to interact upon in those realms is HEAVILY colored via emotional input-output.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One of my 'pastimes' is to step inside of distressed beings in their moment of physical death, if they are distressed to the point of becoming what we call a 'ghost', or disturbed spirit. To live the moment of horrific death with them and to calm them so they can be released into the light. This, instead of being lost....or being eventually preyed upon. This largely happens with good beings who die horrifically and live 'physically' into (and in) a moment of extreme horror and terror. The hind-brain overwhelms their conscious state and the 'snapshot' of the self they take with them as they leave this realm is going to be mightily colored by this unexpectedly brutal ending. These are accidental-unexpected deaths that are not 'seen coming' by the given soul. Not all deaths are perfect, hence the terms 'ghost' and 'disturbed spirit'. I won't get any deeper into it, I think that is enough of a descriptor for most people. Point is, get yourself clear, folks. we live in a world were a significant amount of predetermination can and does take place. But accidents and chance must exist, otherwise we would not learn consequence. To put what is hopefully a bit of humor on a very tough set of things to understand, I can say like the Bissel vacuum advert , 'life is messy, clean it up!'. I am not alone in these sort of actions. Others do what they can do.

Bummer for Dick, as he'd have to deal with all his myriad sins...and find that most of his tarnished soul would be gently and lovingly turned back into inter-dimensional dust. (it would not be an action against him, oh no. He'd be involved in that process) Most of his immortal self would be, well.....erased. Pete Peterson, for example (interviewed by Camelot) is aware of the depth that such behaviors can cause harm to the immortal self. He flat out stated that he was 'coming out' as he had (built up) 'Too much crap on his Karmic Wheel'.

None of us are innocent. The point comes.... if that one is conscious (knowing the fullness of this post as a point in dimensional realities) of the true depth of the given sins that one may have committed, that is when it becomes a serious issue. And people have to make choices. For if they are actually a spirit inhabiting a human body, which even most of (the vast majority) the elite are...then there will come a time for them...that all things in their lives will accumulate into. Most of them even have no clue about such things. Product of the times, it is.

They'd better get to learnin', and fast. Action, and the correct ones, are the only things that will maintain even a shred of what they are. As one might imagine, no excuses suffice. They are throwing away what might end up bring a large chunk of their immortal selves, all over one single physical life. Their only excuse that even holds the slightest bit of water, is that someone has been 'playing' them. The moment they have the slightest bit of awareness that they have been 'played', that is the moment where their real sins begin, the kind that could and will -cost them.

i'm quoting Carmody's post again because i have some more questions about it

but first, i agree w/Beren & others -- i do my best to avoid all contact w/evil beings, both those in spirit/astral form, & in those humans who have sold out or succumbed to evil -- there have been times when i have been the target of their attacks from both the astral plane, & in this 3D one -- saying the Name of Jesus Christ , & calling on Him & His Angels, knowing that they are there, works for me

here's the part from Carmody's post that i'd like to discuss w/him & anyone else interested:

i came to the conclusion some time ago that the astral realms -- those relative to Earth & Earth humans -- are pretty much under the control of the controllers/TPTB/the NWO -- this includes the dreams of most humans also being controlled -- like the recent thread here re dreams of ETs -- this made me nervous -- just my p.o.v., but what i read of the dreams there, it seemed more of the mind manipulation that 'ETs are all our friends' as is happening in the massmedia

another way of saying this is that the NWO [which i consider controlled by evil beings, Wood, so hope you agree this fits in your thread] controls the unconscious minds of humans , both individually &, much scarier, collectively -- i spent quite a few years when younger studying Jung & doing a lot of dream work, my unconscious nicely giving me archetypal dreams -- until i began to feel that the human collective unconscious, for all its power & great imagery, was just another trap, a limiting & limited experience of life -- & now i think the collective unconscious has been under the control of the reptilians etc for as long as the physical Earth has -- & that 'dreamwork' is pretty much a waste of time, tho sometimes helpful practical messages do get thru

another quote from Carmody:

[I]Once you relax the mind by engaging in the full conscious understanding of your child-like origins (via self hypnosis, total recall, or whatever you fancy), the self lies and the ego construct fall away..and you find out the one important thing. A doorway is a dual system. In and out both exist.

[B]That you have tremendous capacity to shine LIGHT into the lower realms and to manifest powerfully within them....

would you agree that this is the crux of the matter, Carmody? staying conscious or becoming conscious while out of the body? & do you agree that there are dark beings who work ceaselessly to keep humans asleep/unconscious especially when the mind/soul is out of the body?

lightblue
7th September 2010, 16:30

wyndarer:
i came to the conclusion some time ago that the astral realms -- those relative to Earth & Earth humans -- are pretty much under the control of the controllers/TPTB/the NWO -- this includes the dreams of most humans also being controlled -- like the recent thread here re dreams of ETs -- this made me nervous -- just my p.o.v., but what i read of the dreams there, it seemed more of the mind manipulation that 'ETs are all our friends' as is happening in the massmedia

i've come to that understanding too... been tracking my dreams/flash visions etc. (get quite a few) for a long time and i found that i could collect what i am almost 100% sure was artificial intelligence during a period of my being and feeling extremely law because of what happened at the time (most stressful)..too bad, i caught them out :yes4:...and yes the authors ARE trying to appeal to vanity and ego...cheap trick..

for the most part i get the ones that i am almost 100% sure can't be artificial funneling...the last one i got just recently was in connection with dolores cannon - under no circumstances was i advised to persue her training programme ( she was in town and i thought i'd do it), the message was so unequivocal, i was baffled by the intensity of it...my consciousness about her work changed instantly and i was able to see through her theory/practice...in fact, personally i am now sure that she is using her patients to contact the beings from the lower astral or the owners of the grays who she by the way deems benevolent...i was most vividly warned against having anything to do with that theory...so i would disagree that the nwo has it all under their thumb... whether we get integrious messages or the AI, mainly depends on our own in-tuneness with our spiritual self and the overall sense of health and well being - keep those personal frequencies up to scratch and we won't be duped by the diabolicals ..also i find that when getting the genuine ones i am no longer in deep sleep - it always happens during that transition from light (as opposed to deep sleep) and towards the waking up...which is also the reason why i remember them so well ... hope this helps... :yu: l

truthseekerdan
7th September 2010, 18:28
Evil Spirits And Their Dominion Over Christians

Interesting read with a 'christian perspective', at this link here. (http://www.booksie.com/religion_and_spirituality/book/adalsteinn/evil-spirits-and-their-dominion-over-christians)

wynderer
7th September 2010, 20:38

wyndarer:

i've come to that understanding too... been tracking my dreams/flash visions etc. (get quite a few) for a long time and i found that i could collect what i am almost 100% sure was artificial intelligence during a period of my being and feeling extremely law because of what happened at the time (most stressful)..too bad, i caught them out :yes4:...and yes the authors ARE trying to appeal to vanity and ego...cheap trick..

for the most part i get the ones that i am almost 100% sure can't be artificial funneling...the last one i got just recently was in connection with dolores cannon - under no circumstances was i advised to persue her training programme ( she was in town and i thought i'd do it), the message was so unequivocal, i was baffled by the intensity of it...my consciousness about her work changed instantly and i was able to see through her theory/practice...in fact, personally i am now sure that she is using her patients to contact the beings from the lower astral or the owners of the grays who she by the way deems benevolent...i was most vividly warned against having anything to do with that theory...so i would disagree that the nwo has it all under their thumb... whether we get integrious messages or the AI, mainly depends on our own in-tuneness with our spiritual self and the overall sense of health and well being - keep those personal frequencies up to scratch and we won't be duped by the diabolicals ..also i find that when getting the genuine ones i am no longer in deep sleep - it always happens during that transition from light (as opposed to deep sleep) and towards the waking up...which is also the reason why i remember them so well ... hope this helps... :yu: l

Hi Lightblue -- this is a subject i have a lot of questions about -- just starting from the basic premise that the NWO is obviously devoting a lot of money, time, & intelligence/thought to controlling the minds of the masses in overt, obvious ways --

& since it seems that quite a few on the forum agree that there is a war for souls going on -- it seems highly unlikely to me that the mind control efforts would not be directed to the minds of humans when they are sleeping as well as when they are awake [what passes for awake anyway] --
i'm also positing here that the human mind , the human being, is closer to soul consciousness when sleeping than when awake

so it stands to reason, i think, that major efforts are underway now to influence & control human dreams -- maybe the collective human unconscious has always been under the control of the controllers, from Sumerian times on -- but i'm intuiting that such control is being increased over humans in their sleeping state as it is obviously being done in the waking state

& i think this is of importance because when a human being dies, we go thru the astral planes while leaving the body -- if the astral planes are controlled by malevolent beings, those who do not want to EVER lose control of the human souls who have been reincarnating for ages & feeding the malevolent entities -- & especially if the population reduction is carried out as planned, w/many human dying violent deaths all at once -- all that chaos in the astral realms -- then it will make it very difficult for any soul to get free

i have noticed while surfing the net that people are reporting 'weird' dreams a lot lately --

for myself, since the abduction i woke up in, i seldom remember dreams anymore -- i actually prayed not to remember them , because after the abduction it was obvious to me that my dreams were being totally manipulated --

however, i believe i am sometimes doing some useful things when out of my body even if i don't remember -- some confirmation for me -- there is a woman living in this area where i live -- she is known for her work on sustainability -- i always liked her & felt kind of hurt that she always kept her distance from me -- a while ago i crossed paths w/her after not seeing her for several years -- again the awkwardness -- but this time after i walked away, she came after me & found me to tell me that before we had met, i was visiting her in her dreams & giving her advice on her work to get sustainable agriculture, etc going in this area [she also said i was telling her she was going about it the wrong way, & that i was right -- embarrassing to me, that apparently i am very bossy in the astral]

this is partly why i addressed my first post re this to Carmody -- i wonder how many of us get free of the dream state, & how often? it seems very important to me --

just some thoughts i've had

=[Post Update]=

Interesting read with a 'christian perspective', at this link here. (http://www.booksie.com/religion_and_spirituality/book/adalsteinn/evil-spirits-and-their-dominion-over-christians)

weird choice of title, implying that evil spirits, not Christ, have dominion over Christians -- i can hear some l'il ole thoughts going on right now -- that because Christians believe in demons they 1) attract them or 2) create them

lightblue
7th September 2010, 21:06
wyndarer:
for myself, since the abduction i woke up in, i seldom remember dreams anymore -- i actually prayed not to remember them , because after the abduction it was obvious to me that my dreams were being totally manipulated --

have you written about this, described the instance (the above) ..if so cah i have the link?

this is partly why i addressed my first post re this to Carmody -- i wonder how many of us get free of the dream state, & how often? it seems very important to me --

don't know what you meant here.. by the way, i think your concerns are justified.. . l

truthseekerdan
7th September 2010, 21:47
weird choice of title, implying that evil spirits, not Christ, have dominion over Christians -- i can hear some l'il ole thoughts going on right now -- that because Christians believe in demons they 1) attract them or 2) create them

My Avalonian friends, please stay clear of those 'evil spirits' with your mind, body and soul.
Otherwise you give them the opportunity and choice to bit you...;) :tongue1:

_OBlgSz8sSM

wynderer
7th September 2010, 23:50
My Avalonian friends, please stay clear of those 'evil spirits' with your mind, body and soul.
Otherwise you give them the opportunity and choice to bit you...;) :tongue1:

_OBlgSz8sSM

Dan -- [repeating myself from another thread once again] -- i am white -- as you see, 63 yrs old -- in my life i have met 5 different Shamans from 5 different tribes at 5 different times -- all of them have told me i am 'gifted' or 'called to be a shaman' or similar-- the last, thru his granddaughter, who called him about me after meeting me -- he lives on a reservation that doesn't allow whites -- told me thru her, his granddaughter, that i am 'a woman who sees more than most' & that 'there are few of us left on this planet' & that 'life is very difficult for us' [dealing w/those who see little --most humans -- is certainly part of the difficulty]

i know a bit about real shamans -- not the whites who take courses in 'shamanism' & then go around making $$ & teaching it to other whites -- one of the functions of Shamans is to stand & face the darkside for the good of the people --

if you personally have not had experiences w/evil or with its lesser manifestations in this dark world, please have some courtesy for those who do deal w/it -- i am not the only spiritual warrior on this forum -- some are much more advanced & gifted than i am -- i personally do not like being mocked -- evil is most certainly not a joking matter to me

thank you, wynderer

Anchor
8th September 2010, 01:43
wynderer - I dont think you were being mocked. Dan's summary is accurate is it not?

truthseekerdan
8th September 2010, 04:57
Dan -- if you personally have not had experiences w/evil or with its lesser manifestations in this dark world, please have some courtesy for those who do deal w/it -- i am not the only spiritual warrior on this forum -- some are much more advanced & gifted than i am -- i personally do not like being mocked -- evil is most certainly not a joking matter to me

thank you, wynderer

Wow, I was not even sure your reply was directed at my message. As a 'balanced person' can see, is that my message was not intended to mock or offend anyone, far from it. My message was with or in 'good spirit' intended to 'lift up' the negativity (my opinion) brought up by some posters in this thread, and not to be personally directed to anyone.
Being in "this dark world" that you call, I'm sure everyone will experience its 'evil side' that's why we call it dualistic. However, this dualistic world is made up of dualistic beings isn't it? What I want to convey is, that it's easier for one to blame the dark world or evil spirits, but to start looking in 'the mirror' to see where the root of all evil comes from in the first place.

At this time our collective consciousness still in the darkness (fallen). Sadly enough instead of awakening as an 'in-divi-dual' to start changing the 'human ego-mind' (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?860-The-Ego-what-is-it-How-to-transcend-it.&p=17666&viewfull=1#post17666) first and to find out (know) who we really are, nothing is going to change unfortunately if we look for something or somebody to blame. You can't fight evil with negativity, 'cause it actually feeds on it.

As my signature states, it's not easy to help the ones that listen to their ego-mind, unless there is a realization that this 'false identity' (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?860-The-Ego-what-is-it-How-to-transcend-it.&p=13138&viewfull=1#post13138) needs to be tamed and kept under control.
I strongly suggest to anyone that finds him/herself more on the negative side, to read the thread "The Ego, what is it? How to transcend it." (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?860-The-Ego-what-is-it-How-to-transcend-it.) started by Chris (greybeard). It helped me to stay positive and strong in spite of 'negative attacks' that I was, and still from time to time being subjected to.
Thank you so much my dear friend Chris! :)

Namaste, ~ Dan ~ :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmUiQHti9VE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Deq_1lg9Dlo&feature=related

wynderer
8th September 2010, 06:43
Wow, I was not even sure your reply was directed at my message. As a 'balanced person' can see, is that my message was not intended to mock or offend anyone, far from it. My message was with or in 'good spirit' intended to 'lift up' the negativity (my opinion) brought up by some posters in this thread, and not to be personally directed to anyone.
Being in "this dark world" that you call, I'm sure everyone will experience its 'evil side' that's why we call it dualistic. However, this dualistic world is made up of dualistic beings isn't it? What I want to convey is, that it's easier for one to blame the dark world or evil spirits, but to start looking in 'the mirror' to see where the root of all evil comes from in the first place.

At this time our collective consciousness still in the darkness (fallen). Sadly enough instead of awakening as an 'in-divi-dual' to start changing the 'human ego-mind' (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?860-The-Ego-what-is-it-How-to-transcend-it.&p=17666&viewfull=1#post17666) first and to find out (know) who we really are, nothing is going to change unfortunately if we look for something or somebody to blame. You can't fight evil with negativity, 'cause it actually feeds on it.

As my signature states, it's not easy to help the ones that listen to their ego-mind, unless there is a realization that this 'false identity' (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?860-The-Ego-what-is-it-How-to-transcend-it.&p=13138&viewfull=1#post13138) needs to be tamed and kept under control.
I strongly suggest to anyone that finds him/herself more on the negative side, to read the thread "The Ego, what is it? How to transcend it." (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?860-The-Ego-what-is-it-How-to-transcend-it.) started by Chris (greybeard). It helped me to stay positive and strong in spite of 'negative attacks' that I was, and still from time to time being subjected to.
Thank you so much my dear friend Chris! :)

Namaste, ~ Dan ~ :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmUiQHti9VE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Deq_1lg9Dlo&feature=related

just imo -- equating one chubby little boy nipping the finger of another chubby little boy, -- w/an attack by an evil being -- seems a mockery to me of those who have suffered at the hands of evil --

[edit: especially because, as a member of this forum, i presume you are familiar w/D Icke's work, in particular what he is exposing now -- the ritual abuse of children all over the world in satanic paedophile rings -- so, from my p.o.v., the chubby little boys are a kind of mockery of the suffering of real children -- their bodies & souls ]

sorry i responded to your post -- equally sorry for not understanding you -- which i don't

sjkted
8th September 2010, 07:49
Eckhart Tolle is a shill for the New World Religion, as interviewed by Oprah. He is part of the establishment and if you do some research, you can start to put the pieces together on how they are trying to blend or integrate or harmonize the different major world religions, hence the quotes and references to Buddhism, Christianity, and Islam that they keep throwing out.

Oprah, as well as anyone else on the MSM, is there to promote a message. They are attempting to corrupt us by using what remains of our humanity.

The agenda is to harmonize us with world religion, homosexuality, complete role reversal for men and women, and a New World Order. I think it is David Icke who came up with this first: but the realization is that how ironic it is that sheep need a sheep-dog to keep them in order, but we humans (sheeple) are able to keep ourselves in line by calling each other out when someone steps "out of line".

If you do not believe there are evil entities, I highly suggest some research and study on demonology, the occult, mainstream symbology, and the effects of MSM programming on our subconscious. I'm not sure how anyone can pass through all of this and still retain the attitude that we just need to stop resisting (The New World Order), as Eckart Tolle would tell us.

And yes, I do understand the concept of spiritual surrender and it is very powerful, but when viewed from mainstream consciousness, this type of programming is not designed to steer us towards our highest good.

--sjkted

sjkted
8th September 2010, 08:04

Hi Dan,

This is really softcore. It doesn't even begin to explain the demonic. I would start by doing some Google searches on Ouija board possession and ouija board demon to read some real life stories on people who have experienced this phenomena after playing with a ouija board. These are from mainstream people who quite literally have no clue what the he** happened to them.

After that, take a look at some respectable basic literature. This was my primer to the subject:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0595246184/ref=wms_ohs_product
(take a look at the reviews to get an idea of what I'm talking about)

Following that, read up on all of Jordan Maxwell's work of the occult as well as the Blavatsky materials and Aleister Crowley and start researching mainstream symbology. This will give you the primer to start decoding the messages. This is way, way bigger than you think.

--sjkted

lightblue
8th September 2010, 11:18
john:
Re: Do evil spirits exist?

wynderer - I dont think you were being mocked. Dan's summary is accurate is it not?

what did you mean was accurate? what summary did you have in mind? thanks l

wynderer
8th September 2010, 11:40
a little suggestion for Dan: i noticed that you posted a supportive video following Bill's posting of Credo Mutwa's impassioned speech for Africa -- perhaps you didn't notice that Credo Mutwa began his talk by saying there was too much evil here in this world -- maybe Bill will put you in touch w/him before he leaves his body , so you can set him straight on his foolish idea of there being evil in this world, especially his saying there is too much -- & you & Chris could also do some intensive work on Mr Mutwa re transcending his ego & overcoming his false mind

Carmody
8th September 2010, 16:48
i'm quoting Carmody's post again because i have some more questions about it

but first, i agree w/Beren & others -- i do my best to avoid all contact w/evil beings, both those in spirit/astral form, & in those humans who have sold out or succumbed to evil -- there have been times when i have been the target of their attacks from both the astral plane, & in this 3D one -- saying the Name of Jesus Christ , & calling on Him & His Angels, knowing that they are there, works for me

here's the part from Carmody's post that i'd like to discuss w/him & anyone else interested:

another way of saying this is that the NWO [which i consider controlled by evil beings, Wood, so hope you agree this fits in your thread] controls the unconscious minds of humans , both individually &, much scarier, collectively -- i spent quite a few years when younger studying Jung & doing a lot of dream work, my unconscious nicely giving me archetypal dreams -- until i began to feel that the human collective unconscious, for all its power & great imagery, was just another trap, a limiting & limited experience of life -- & now i think the collective unconscious has been under the control of the reptilians etc for as long as the physical Earth has -- & that 'dreamwork' is pretty much a waste of time, tho sometimes helpful practical messages do get thru

another quote from Carmody:

[I]Once you relax the mind by engaging in the full conscious understanding of your child-like origins (via self hypnosis, total recall, or whatever you fancy), the self lies and the ego construct fall away..and you find out the one important thing. A doorway is a dual system. In and out both exist.

[B]That you have tremendous capacity to shine LIGHT into the lower realms and to manifest powerfully within them....

would you agree that this is the crux of the matter, Carmody? staying conscious or becoming conscious while out of the body? & do you agree that there are dark beings who work ceaselessly to keep humans asleep/unconscious especially when the mind/soul is out of the body?

This is personally expressed as a methodology or 'way'. With the '9 billion names of god' (Arthur C Clarke) we are almost nearing in the spiritual mass of the planet and planes..each of those having their own individuation, it is difficult to -and actually impossible to- find a truth or way that is not purely individualistic..so always take anyone's words, advice, ways and methods with a grain of salt. ie dismiss your own reactions but take their potential coloration under advisement, when it comes to interpreting their personal attempts and understandings that they share. Everyone has a valid viewpoint.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The weight you put into it (observation of our own and others viewpoints) is a personal choice but one must always be aware that the very idea of 'thought' arises OUT OF the hindbrain, trickles up through the base emotions, into the higher emotions, murmurs and stirs in the sub and unconscious..and then comes to the fore as a formed set of words that we express ourselves by, with regard to the formation of the 'voice' in the mind. Thus the ego construct.

We live on the crux, peak, or balance point between wave and particle. Ie, the single timeless point of particle definition (logical observational rational mind) and wave (abstract, slippery slope of all joined as a single point, all things as one..or as large and connected waves, etc). Thus '3D reality', with a unidirectional time aspect with a single history and a defined 'area' which the future may move into within the scope of it's possibilities.

Now, the doorway, it seems, is deep in the mind,and thus requires that we encounter the balance point of the self and know it in it's completeness, specifically with respect to how it colors our interpretations and thoughts and formation of visuals, etc.

In order to be seeing things clearly, within the scope of literal and artistic interpretation of the 3D mindset, we need to clear this pathway up as much as possible. In that aspect, I embarked on mental construct clearing, where I used self hypnosis to clear away the dregs of what forms thoughts and visualizations in my mind.

In order to do that, I had to revisit all of my youth and all formative moments, to live them again, in their times and realities, as much as I could. That process took about a year, in total. The mind being what it is, it tries to constantly close the door and rebuild the ego construct, so it is a battle that is akin to fighting with gravity. Since you are the doorway of the self to/of/for the world, the task, for the self, does appear on the personal level, like atlas holding up the world.

For example... I used to chew my nails...and I had to go back and relive the week or so long period in my life where the habit came into my life and thus...stopped it period..... as I then knew and relived exactly how it happened. I mean go there and relive it in time and emotions and visuals that are recalled. Expand it until it is fleshed out into a reality I can see and walk through, again. To literally re-live it. Hypnosis can do this exact thing, and this was akin to self hypnosis. Due to that moment being re-lived... I managed to stop biting my nails permanently, and in about 3 days, overall. And I've never had a relapse as I maintained a conscious connection to the memory path to those moments. The effect of chewing my nails went from unconscious-subconscious to conscious thoughts and understandings, with regard to formation of habit, or in this case, deep enough that it was the depths of formation of character and ego construct. But now elevated to conscious recall. This it no longer can control 'me' with regard to this physical being's coloration and actions/reactions. The literal aspects of the unconscious driving force behind chewing my nails has dissipated.

This is just an example I use here, and it is a very good one. You will hear of hypnosis being used to get people beyond fears and issues from past lives they have carried into this one. The current construct that is within you keeps making sure that you do not think that you are still 'full of it' this very moment as you read this. For the ego is the personality construct of the vehicle, the body, it is not you. It underpins your conscious mind as as the point where the autonomous system meets the conscious/spiritual intellect... but it is not the driver. It is the gyroscope of stability that had to exist while the vehicle was growing into maturity --to be a place for the spirit to inhabit as a doorway into this realm. Even though it does what it can to do that exact thing (maintain stability), like a screaming 4 year old being pulled out of a toy store. It wants.... and nothing, nothing at all -will stop it. since the formation of thought must and does pass through it, it then has a giant unrealized lever to yank you about by. As you read this, it is doing that exact thing--right now. Every living, breathing moment. The body has the very real fear of death (like a bike spinning it's wheels as it moves down the road, keeping it stable and directed-part of the process), you do not, you can leave at any time. No wonder that it fears your control. Calm your self! :p

The above paragraph, with regard to 'personal vehicle/doorway shaping-thro' explains astrology, for the most part.

I kept going back, and back, and back, reliving each moment of my youth, below the age of 5, where most or some people feel the spirit really begins to interact with the formative physical mind in the serious sense-the point where the 'voice in the head' begins to form for most of us. Then we get to the earliest moments of childhood... all remembered, each emotive moment that formed my psyche, even if it is just colors and impressions..and then down to the moment of incoherent exposure to what is akin to light, physicality breathing, separation from the mother and womb, etc. to remember one's own birth.

Now each of those moments that have physical emotive force from before birth to twenties, etc, all form our ego construct and the earliest ones create our very visual and mental construct relation and identification capacities and methods.

I'm far from done here, but some may get the point that IF one wishes to see through the doorway of the self, through the construct and bring information into the 3d construct --then the path back to spiritual inclusion/connection is going to be colored by all of the components that form the doorway or viewpoint. Thus all conscious memory of other realms, so to speak, are so heavily colored by the ego construct as to be virtually useless, unless the 'sensing system' has been 'cleared'. What happens is that the whining, crying 1 month old 2 month 3 month, 1 year, 2 year old, 3 year old, 5 year old, etc ..that construct MUST be emotionally satiated and cleared. to understand where all of it comes from and how much it colors our very being. When I was recalling my own birth and surrounding period, there was a period of about 3 months where I could not recall people's names, at all,as I was living in the moments of deepest childhood where all is emotional impression. I could not keep myself emotionally stable for longer than that of a 3 month old child..which we all know is a matter of minutes. Doing all of that 'pulling the past to the fore', brought my own personal conscious state to that of birth and even to recalling the comfort of being in the womb.

And when I made it to the comfort of the womb..then the point where the spirit connect to the unborn child.....and then, as we are wont to use words...."all hell broke loose".

Daylight visions, precognition, near permanent drifting out of the body, even when walking down the street. The energetic capacity to call energy to the fore and use in the immediate real sense, to have people and animals respond to my mental touch in the real and immediate sense, knowing the future, skipping dimensional pathways, projection with physical manifestation, etc. the whole ball of wax. I was in extremely good physical shape (VERY IMPORTANT) as this is the doorway system and the whole process of what I embarked upon was exceedingly stressful.

Basically, you hear the stories about the Buddhist monks walking down the road and all the animals following them down the path. This can be done. I'd have moments where I'd be in a hurry and then be stuck in my car (everybody with their windows close, in their own worlds) .....and emotions overwhelm me and I'd bark out "GO!" with wayyyy too much energy and force....and someone three lanes away would suddenly punch their gas pedal...and jump their car out into the heavy opposing traffic (against a red light they we are all sitting at)..and be t-boned. They heard me. Oh Crap. Nearly killed someone. So best be careful.

To build up energy while sitting in a chair that is so reclined that I'm nearly laid out facing the sky (from inside the house), and release that (kundalini) energy straight up (during a thunderstorm) and cut it off just before 'completion' or dissipation, to do this very quickly, for a reason..and BOOOM! less than 200 yards. Pretty good. About as close as I want to let it get. Point is, be careful with that stuff. The energies are as real as the day is long and getting connected to it in a controllable way involves getting ones self very clear on all levels. Ie, conscious of the unconscious system within.

Short... for now, as I need to get to doing some work today: the clearing of the self brings clarity of visualization and input/output into other realms/doors, and thus alters what one thinks of and understands, visualizes, etc... as 'evil' or whatever. Ghosts can be seen as evil when they are merely dead (disincarnated) and even dreaming entities or people that are here and now, etc. Besides our own colorations painting the recall and visualization of the moments we 'bring back'. Besides any 'real' evil that may be lurking. as well, 'group' energies in those realms can also be powerful.

Be careful, there is and never will be one perfect answer, there are as many doorways that are as individuated as there are individual souls that are incarnating. A single truth' is a desire of the ego construct for the release of fear and for the comfort of mother, safety, etc - and knowing. Ie, the desire to create fact.. (remember, all of that formation of though occurs totally unconsciously and is fully and literally shaped by these unconscious formative beginnings we all individually have and have had) The only fact we know is that no facts of any kind exist. If You shed those beginnings that color the understandings...and while working across the doorway to those realms, etc, you begin to be pretty darned difficult to be made to suffer through any misinterpretations of what you recall and can do...

If you want to know all, the price is....of course...all.

Belly up to the bar!

(posting now for a second...in case this gets lost-hate losing those long posts-I'm far from done, here-I'm getting to the connective points to the original thread and question. I'll explain how I dealt with an overpowering group energy situation in the 'darker realms', and turned the whole thing around)

wynderer
8th September 2010, 22:13
Eckhart Tolle is a shill for the New World Religion, as interviewed by Oprah. He is part of the establishment and if you do some research, you can start to put the pieces together on how they are trying to blend or integrate or harmonize the different major world religions, hence the quotes and references to Buddhism, Christianity, and Islam that they keep throwing out.

Oprah, as well as anyone else on the MSM, is there to promote a message. They are attempting to corrupt us by using what remains of our humanity.

The agenda is to harmonize us with world religion, homosexuality, complete role reversal for men and women, and a New World Order. I think it is David Icke who came up with this first: but the realization is that how ironic it is that sheep need a sheep-dog to keep them in order, but we humans (sheeple) are able to keep ourselves in line by calling each other out when someone steps "out of line".

If you do not believe there are evil entities, I highly suggest some research and study on demonology, the occult, mainstream symbology, and the effects of MSM programming on our subconscious. I'm not sure how anyone can pass through all of this and still retain the attitude that we just need to stop resisting (The New World Order), as Eckart Tolle would tell us.

And yes, I do understand the concept of spiritual surrender and it is very powerful, but when viewed from mainstream consciousness, this type of programming is not designed to steer us towards our highest good.

--sjkted

i agree w/you about the New World Religion -- you got to hand it to the enemies of humanity -- they have all the bases covered -- religion, politics, education, health, media, the arts in general, etc, etc

Anchor
8th September 2010, 22:50
[SIZE="3"]what did you mean was accurate? what summary did you have in mind? thanks

My comment referred to the quoted text of TSD's post:

Otherwise you give them the opportunity and choice to bit you...

Negative entities cannot operate against your freewill. However, once can be tricked/misled into providing circumstances where they can "bit you" - thus avoidance at all levels denies them the opportunity - easier said than done.

In preparing this response, I noticed in the quote that there was a tag referencing video in the message, and this may have been why I misunderstood the context. I cannot see video from where I post. Perhaps it was the video that was considered mocking - I don't know because I cant see it. Sorry for any confusion.

-- Update: seen the video, changes nothing about my post.

One kid tempted the other, he provided the opportunity for harm to be done. He didn't mean it that way, but that is the way it happened.
John..

RedeZra
13th September 2010, 00:31
if only Consciousness Is

then why are we so many

both seen unseen and in between

if only Consciousness Is

it's hard to snap out of this stupor

because we believe it to be real

it all depends on what we believe

the thoughts we think is the life we live

why live a life on hearsay

knowing comes from experience

does it mean that the devil does not exist if I don't belive in him

no but it helps keep the distance between him and me

if you seek him or become spiritual strong

he will come and then you ignore him or call on Consciousness

Consciousness has no form no name no nothing and is everything everywhere ever

choose a name n form of Divinity preserved n presented by religions to form a relationship with it

this is connecting to Consciousness

for the purpose to unlock this mental material prison

and return to spiritual status

truthseekerdan
13th September 2010, 03:59
if only Consciousness Is

then why are we so many

both seen unseen and in between

if only Consciousness Is

does it mean that the devil does not exist if I don't belive in him

no but it helps keep the distance between him and me

RedeZra, here is a simple analogy: When you were a child, you've been told that Santa Clause was real and I'm pretty sure that you believed it to be so.
When you grew older, you probably realized that Santa was either your parents or a neighbor in disguise. So that makes it not a real Santa.
Now, since you stated that only Consciousness Is, that makes the devil/satan the fallen consciousness (not the real deal).

Hope that helps, and I don't need to be right... :lol:

RedeZra
13th September 2010, 04:34
RedeZra, here is a simple analogy: When you were a child, you've been told that Santa Clause was real and I'm pretty sure that you believed it to be so.

what is Santa not real ?

well if only consciousness is then you are not lol

I'm even right when I'm wrong ;)

THIRDEYE
13th September 2010, 04:38
i truly believe in the occult,as evil to say,as maxwell has stated occult means hidden...i belive that if there is light thier is darkness,weather we choose to feed in the darkness is a concious choice,ive had visitors that have came to my lodge and after the left i felt a heaviness in my lodge,,i saged and did my affirmations and the lodge cleared up of any unwanted entities,miriam delcado has spoke of this issue saying alot of her friends had darkness around them,you can find the vid on camelot...in my own honest opinion where thier is light you will find darkness!!!!ive been in crowded areas such as the mall and i can feel a dark heavines about some poeple,thats why i choose not to go to heavily crowed spaces....with much love,light and abundance thirdeye.....

sjkted
13th September 2010, 05:44
what is Santa not real ?

Speaking of Santa Claus, there's a reason why they (TPTB) laugh at us:

Santa is an anagram for SATAN.

Here are some of the details:
http://www.biblebelievers.com/jmelton/SantaClause.html

Well, aside from being a "fun holiday", here's what kids learn from Santa Claus:

- Mom and dad will lie to them and put on an elaborate ritual
- It's ok to lie
- Only the good kids get presents (i.e. the better behaved you are = the more presents you get). This creates a system of duality, as the rich kids always get the best presents and they believe they are good. The poor kids get less presents and they think they are bad.
- It teaches kids to respect the system of materiality because Santa Claus infuses morality with consumerism and material wealth.
- Being good means stay in line and do what the system tells you to do. In other words, be a good slave and don't get out of line.

There is a lot of teachings in Santa Claus if you just look.

--sjkted

Anchor
13th September 2010, 06:54
I think I still have unresolved issues about my parents lying to me about this! Its pretty sad. They still don't get how wrong it was to do that.

I knew instinctively that Christmas was mostly bull****, but I liked the presents I guess - so in some ways the work was done. Now I completely reject Christmas and the materialistic orgy that surrounds it. To rub salt in the wound, I was the last person in my class to find out that santa was a lie, and got humiliated big time :)

I'd better stop - I feel a rant coming on, that would be best left till later on in December....

John..

frank samuel
13th September 2010, 10:01
I'm sorry John but you make me laugh. I remember I was about 7 staying up all night making believe I was asleep, oppss so that's who Santa is. The next morning I thank my family for the gift and got threaten never to receive any more gifts, I still believe in Santa specially at Christmas.:P:focus:

noxon medem
16th September 2010, 10:25
what is Santa not real ?

-" when nothing goes right, go left ..."
;-)
i know Santa to be real, and gracefull,
because I am him, in my own life now.
When I was a child Santa was allways
someone else ....
Giving myself gifts, when I deserve it,
and sometimes even though ..

Carmody
18th September 2010, 23:24
When you grew older, you probably realized that Santa was either your parents or a neighbor in disguise. So that makes it not a real Santa.
Now, since you stated that only Consciousness Is, that makes the devil/satan the fallen consciousness (not the real deal).

Hope that helps, and I don't need to be right... :lol:

Does this mean that now we are going to see 6 hour long presentations by David, live at the Brixton, with his arm stretched out saying, "All is Infinite Santa, We are all Infinite Santa..."?

Works for me. Sign me up.

wynderer
18th September 2010, 23:30
Does this mean that now we are going to see 6 hour long presentations by David, live at the Brixton, with his arm stretched out saying, "All is Infinite Santa, We are all Infinite Santa..."?

Works for me. Sign me up.

thanks for the chuckle -- 'All is infinite Santa...'

edit to say -- this is way off topic, the Santa thing -- i just checked back to see who it was who started the Santa diversion -- no offense, Truthseekerdan, but it was no surprise to me to discover it was you --

Carmody
19th September 2010, 00:57
Anyway, as for evil, and a given spirit being 'evil', that is a position and empirical mental construct --at best.

If that is the point of this thread, and this one being in a physical 3d human body-looking out.. out into this world and communicating on and in the physical level with other similar beings that are poking and meandering about...then yes, from that viewpoint or vantage point...there be baddies about.

wynderer
19th September 2010, 07:52
Anyway, as for evil, and a given spirit being 'evil', that is a position and empirical mental construct --at best.

If that is the point of this thread, and this one being in a physical 3d human body-looking out.. out into this world and communicating on and in the physical level with other similar beings that are poking and meandering about...then yes, from that viewpoint or vantage point...there be baddies about.

this 'empirical mental construct' thingy -- human mind as God/Creator -- when y'all look at Hubble photos, do your hearts swell w/pride as you think, 'I --ME, MOI -- I made that !!! That universe is one of MY mental constructs! '-- ??? -- is this REALLY what y'all think?

if your thoughts do run along these lines, no wonder there's such an active thread on transcending the ego --

greybeard
19th September 2010, 10:29
this 'empirical mental construct' thingy -- human mind as God/Creator -- when y'all look at Hubble photos, do your hearts swell w/pride as you think, 'I --ME, MOI -- I made that !!! That universe is one of MY mental constructs! '-- ??? -- is this REALLY what y'all think?

if your thoughts do run along these lines, no wonder there's such an active thread on transcending the ego --

We are all waves of the Divine ocean.
The Ocean can say it is the wave but the wave can not say it is the Ocean.
I did not create the Creator/God. God created me/all in His likeness (not form as God is formless) with limited ability to create.
This truth has been known by the enlightened for many thousands of years.
God became all, the totality, without diminishing Himself
Glory to God in the highest.
Chris

Kulapops
19th September 2010, 10:41
Nice to see you again Chris :)

wynderer
19th September 2010, 13:53
We are all waves of the Divine ocean.
The Ocean can say it is the wave but the wave can not say it is the Ocean.
I did not create the Creator/God. God created me/all in His likeness (not form as God is formless) with limited ability to create.
This truth has been known by the enlightened for many thousands of years.
God became all, the totality, without diminishing Himself
Glory to God in the highest.
Chris

i'm glad to see that 'w/limited ability to create' --

i'd disagree that only the 'enlightened ' know the truths you write of -- all beings knew this at creation, & all beings know this in the depths , the heart of themselves -- & i have never cared for the kind of caste implications of the enlightened & the unenlightened -- besides, all the 'enlightened' folks i've met in my life have seemed like regular old humans to me -- same old faults & failings as everyone else ['enlightened' according to themselves &/or others, that is -- not by the Voice of God booming out saying, 'This is one of My enlightened, in whom I am well pleased']

greybeard
19th September 2010, 14:04
i'm glad to see that 'w/limited ability to create' --

i'd disagree that only the 'enlightened ' know the truths you write of -- all beings knew this at creation, & all beings know this in the depths , the heart of themselves -- & i have never cared for the kind of caste implications of the enlightened & the unenlightened -- besides, all the 'enlightened' folks i've met in my life have seemed like regular old humans to me -- same old faults & failings as everyone else ['enlightened' according to themselves &/or others, that is -- not by the Voice of God booming out saying, 'This is one of My enlightened, in whom I am well pleased']

We are all in essence the same/ all catterpillars have the opportunity to become butterflies, all waves are of the same substance as the ocean. No one is special.
When enlightenment, removal of ignorance occurs there is no me, left to claim that state. What I am saying is meaningless without studying the subject in depth.
Thats why those in the true enlightened state say it cannot be spoken of only experienced. The state is beyond description by the mind. It can be pointed to, like a sign post but that is only the sign post it is not the subjective experience.
The state is normal and not in anyway special to those in it.
chris

wynderer
19th September 2010, 15:13
We are all in essence the same/ all catterpillars have the opportunity to become butterflies, all waves are of the same substance as the ocean. No one is special.
When enlightenment, removal of ignorance occurs there is no me, left to claim that state. What I am saying is meaningless without studying the subject in depth.
Thats why those in the true enlightened state say it cannot be spoken of only experienced. The state is beyond description by the mind. It can be pointed to, like a sign post but that is only the sign post it is not the subjective experience.
The state is normal and not in anyway special to those in it.
chris

except that you are implying that there are caterpillars, & then there are the butterflies -- the NWO & the reptilians are very into divisions of humans into castes/rankings in the hierarchical structure -- i have an instinctive dislike of such systems & the use of words conveying such

edit : PS -- this thread IS about the existence of evil spirits, & the poll shows that the majority here believe that they exist -- so maybe we should drop this discourse?

truthseekerdan
19th September 2010, 15:31
Good to hear from you Chris! :)

There is no doubt 'evil spirits' exist... anyone of us can choose (free will) to be one. :p

4MtEbQCCRJY

jozsE63UK-A

Have a great day everybody, :wub:

Dan

greybeard
19th September 2010, 17:23
Dear wnderer dislike you may but its a fact that there are different states of consciousness, it evolves.
Babys grow into adults, caterpillars become butterflies, eventually humans are enlightened and then are free from reincarnation on earth.
Feel free to disagree but you are then disagreeing with thousands of years of enlightened sages all saying the same thing.
God is love he created us and we are part of Him.
On topic yes there are evil spirits, and they just love to hear the truth of Krishna the Budah or Christ discounted.
Put no head above your own is also a common teaching.
Respect the teachers of truth but be devoted only to God.
chris

wynderer
19th September 2010, 17:27
Dear wnderer dislike you may but its a fact that there are different states of consciousness, it evolves.
Babys grow into adults, caterpillars become butterflies, eventually humans are enlightened and then are free from reincarnation on earth.
Feel free to disagree but you are then disagreeing with thousands of years of enlightened sages all saying the same thing.
God is love he created us and we are part of Him.
On topic yes there are evil spirits, and they just love to hear the truth of Krishna the Budah or Christ discounted.
Put no head above your own is also a common teaching.
Respect the teachers of truth but be devoted only to God.
chris

but Jesus did not teach about enlightenment -- He taught about loving God, & loving your neighbor as yourself

Carmody
19th September 2010, 17:38
The Sermon on the Mount and the Dhammapada

http://www.epinions.com/content_3122241668

there are entire books on the subject, viewed from differing connections and directions.

greybeard
19th September 2010, 18:30
Dear wynder how do you know what Jesus taught were you there ? So much missing from hiis teaching.
Enlightenment is The Father and I are one. That is it. Jesus taught that.
We are one with the Father in our ignorance we dont experience that.
Enlightenment removes that ignorance.
You must die to get eternal life. That is the death of the me, the egoic me.
Sorry but your knowledge of enlightenment is limited, mine of the bible is limited.
Yet I love Christ.
Do you feel that Love of and for God started only with Jesus?
Christians and I am one too, seem in the main to totaly disregard the validity of any previous spiritual Sage.
That is seperation, duality and much loved by the evil spirits.
Only one God only one Truth taught for thousands of years as I have said.
Seek ye first the Kingdom of God.
Taught by Krishana.
30 thousand Christian religions all saying we got it right and disagree on the meaning of the teachings Jesus with other Christian churches..
The evil spirits love that disharmony.
Its simple love God, love fellow men, forgive, thats the essence of it

Respectfully chris

wynderer
19th September 2010, 18:59
Dear wynder how do you know what Jesus taught were you there ? So much missing from hiis teaching.
Enlightenment is The Father and I are one. That is it. Jesus taught that.
We are one with the Father in our ignorance we dont experience that.
Enlightenment removes that ignorance.
You must die to get eternal life. That is the death of the me, the egoic me.
Sorry but your knowledge of enlightenment is limited, mine of the bible is limited.
Yet I love Christ.
Do you feel that Love of and for God started only with Jesus?
Christians and I am one too, seem in the main to totaly disregard the validity of any previous spiritual Sage.
That is seperation, duality and much loved by the evil spirits.
Only one God only one Truth taught for thousands of years as I have said.
Seek ye first the Kingdom of God.
Taught by Krishana.
30 thousand Christian religions all saying we got it right and disagree on the meaning of the teachings Jesus with other Christian churches..
The evil spirits love that disharmony.
Its simple love God, love fellow men, forgive, thats the essence of it

Respectfully chris

we are way off topic, Chris -- if you want to start a thread on enlightenment, & the megacorps net service is still ignoring my request to cut my service, i'll post there, on the new thread -- maybe it's just semantics again -- still, i'm not that interested in enlightenment -- saving humanity from physical & spiritual destruction by the NWO interests me more, & i believe is why i'm here -- you may be here for enlightenment tho -- different strokes for different folks is OK by me

but please start another thread if you want to keep discussing this w/me -- i don't want to ignore you, but i also don't want to keep hijacking this thread

greybeard
19th September 2010, 19:10
Ok wynder but with respect you will note that I am mentioning evil spirits.
I just answered what you were coming up with.
We are on the same side for sure just different paths. We are all unique but not seperate.
Regards Chris

wynderer
19th September 2010, 19:15
Ok wynder but with respect you will note that I am mentioning evil spirits.
I just answered what you were coming up with.
We are on the same side for sure just different paths. We are all unique but not seperate.
Regards Chris

i saw the mention -- thought to meself, 'Good try at a save, Chris' [smile]

RedeZra
20th September 2010, 15:21
let me just chip in n pay my regards to Chris n say stay warm in the autumn countryside

the path to God ends at the enlightened estate of God

we walk that way when we pay attention to the points n precepts of Christ which is the ancient n eternal knowledge of how to become blessed

what shall we say about those that choose to ignore spiritual pointers n values either from lack of knowledge or little or no self control

suffice to say they fall short of high expectations n drag themselves their family community nation n the whole world down with them

devil is what evil does and does the opposite of what is good n right

one cannot hope to come to God become enlightened or to change the world into a better place without a big basket full of good apples

see how the degree of goodwill determines the state of mind n the world

noxon medem
11th October 2010, 23:06
- might be irrelevant, though believe music has, or is, the answer to everything ..
here a little excample of so so many, also by this group of men:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xd7aoy_take-the-long-way-home-by-roger-hod_music
dailymotion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQfjIw3mivc
youtube

tazjet
12th October 2010, 00:53
In reply to the original question all spirit in my view is a manifestation of the life force which some would call God, George Lucas would call the Force, Buddhists would call the the ten worlds of creation.

Forget the name. Spirit animates life.

Spirit however can be influenced negatively or positively and when you appreciate this perhaps the spirit acts no differently to an atom that sheds electrons to become negatively charged or gains to become positively charged. Furthermore any atom can get swept by electrical and magnetic fields drawing it one way or another propelling or repulsing.

I don't think spirit is any different. People become mentally depressed, stressed, delusional, or alternately excited, euphoric, positive and confident. The environment shapes and conditions a spirit. the spirit itself is neutral.

There are spirits which are influenced to be negative and evil just as there are spirits influenced to be positive and generous.

Love and Fear are the two universal building blocks.

truthseekerdan
12th October 2010, 04:14
Forget the name. Spirit animates life.

Spirit however can be influenced negatively or positively and when you appreciate this perhaps the spirit acts no differently to an atom that sheds electrons to become negatively charged or gains to become positively charged. Furthermore any atom can get swept by electrical and magnetic fields drawing it one way or another propelling or repulsing.

I don't think spirit is any different. People become mentally depressed, stressed, delusional, or alternately excited, euphoric, positive and confident. The environment shapes and conditions a spirit. the spirit itself is neutral.

There are spirits which are influenced to be negative and evil just as there are spirits influenced to be positive and generous.

Love and Fear are the two universal building blocks.

Great viewpoint, tazjet. :)

Setting aside the 'good and evil' which humanly describes a state or a concept, etc.
IMO, 'less progressed' (evolved) souls (spirits) have a tendency to be on the negative polarity however, that doesn't mean that they'll always be negative -- though some learn faster than others...:nod:

pONVV6l4-QI

Carmody
12th October 2010, 17:37
we are way off topic, Chris -- if you want to start a thread on enlightenment, & the megacorps net service is still ignoring my request to cut my service, i'll post there, on the new thread -- maybe it's just semantics again -- still, i'm not that interested in enlightenment -- saving humanity from physical & spiritual destruction by the NWO interests me more, & i believe is why i'm here -- you may be here for enlightenment tho -- different strokes for different folks is OK by me

but please start another thread if you want to keep discussing this w/me -- i don't want to ignore you, but i also don't want to keep hijacking this thread

"still, I'm not that interested in enlightenment -- saving humanity from physical & spiritual destruction by the NWO interests me more"

They are one and the same. Both paths take you to the same spot. Inter-dimensional psy-op, one might venture to say. Just one of many descriptors for the situation.

hyundisonata
18th October 2010, 12:40
Evil is just an excuse created by man as an excuse for their doing wrong. Typical of the human race always blaming something or someone else. Just stop and think clearly for a moment. Does the soul need money, luxury, drugs or any other form of corruption ECT? Nope it has everything so why would it be evil. Sorry this title belongs solely to the flesh.

Carmody
19th October 2010, 00:36
There is evil in the worlds of souls. Do not kid yourself. As above, so below. I would like it for there to be no evil, but alas, this is the way of things. As long as 'ghosts' and other lost beings (disturbed spirits, etc) exist in this nearby dimensional space (akin to purgatory) we will have evil on that particular level-not just here in this 'physical' world.

Diligence and personal power is needed there as much as it is here. One of the first steps is shedding the fear. Fear lowers the vibration of the given entity.