PDA

View Full Version : 2012 - James Horak reveals what will really happen

Debra
10th December 2012, 13:15
The Return of Electric Consciousness

Fantastic conversation with James Horak, clear and enlightening. And all delivered in just over 40 minutes. Really encourage you to give this a listen. The notes that go with this recording are as follows:

In this conversation Torz and Shuny had with James, he revealed what will really happen. Humanity will get a taste of Unified Consciousness for at least three days. We will receive an expansion of the human consciousness that will enable us to see through the artificial matrix that the powers that still are have created for us.

If more wake up to their deep senses, it will avalanche, hopefully its effects will go much further than a mere demonstration. No one is going to miss it and it won't be harmful.

For a while earth's gravity wave will be stable and some may be given mental prowess they didn't have before but some won't return from the dream state that is their unreality of their reality.

Welcome this new energy, its community-seeking and share with others how you perceive it. The time given for the arrival is 10 pm GMT/UTC(0) in the night of the 21st to the 22nd of December.

"Soon you will see days in seconds, years in hours, eons in a lifetime. Endlessly in travel you cannot imagine. JCH"

Books referenced to in this conversation:
Mayan Shaman Ac Tah - "Night of the Last Katun"
http://actah2012.com/index.php
Dr. Eben Alexander - "Proof of Heaven - A Neurosurgeon's Journey into the Afterlife"
http://www.lifebeyonddeath.net/home

SOURCE: http://emvsinfo.blogspot.se/2012/12/21122012-return-of-electric_10.html

luGMkae0410

UPDATE: NEW JAMES HORAK INTERVIEW WITH RANDY MAUGANS recorded 12.12.12

l-LbI18nch4

UPDATE: 21.12.2012
Radio shows for today 21.12.2012. James will be on the air first with Tony Kudos on Truth Frequency Radio from 8pm CST and then with Kevin Smith at 9pm CST

http://www.truthfrequencyradio.com
http://www.kevinsmithshow.com

PurpleLama
10th December 2012, 13:50
A number of individuals have come to this conflunece of time and space precisely for the purpose of guiding this very process. That being said, I don't believe at this time that Horak is one of these. The ability to remain calm shall prove to be the most valuable.

Love ya, Hot Zebra!

Debra
10th December 2012, 14:26
Lama! Fascinating comment. I obviously resonate with James H. I think he is a pretty extraordinary individual and in this message and explanation, it was the clearest for me that I have heard. It also reflects what my own broad intuition is saying anyway.

But I am interested to know which individuals and their thinking resonates with you at this time.

Love ya back purple one :)

RunningDeer
10th December 2012, 15:50
Thank you for posting, Lady Zebra.

James Horak is like a second wind. In the last couple of days, I’ve listened to five vids. Each is chock full of information, confirmation, and encouragement.

One of my favorite lines in this one with regard to 12/21/12 just after midnight: “This energy is community seeking, because the split consciousness causes you to regard each other as separate units.”

Community seeking, I’ve waited a life time for this to be so.

Hearts,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer :wave:

PurpleLama
10th December 2012, 16:06
I like JH as much as I like any of 'em, I reckon. I haven't spent a ton of time on his material, recently, but I gave him a close look during his brief stint on Avalon. Mostly, I just wanted to iterate the importance of not freaking out, that's the message I keep getting, FWIW. I'm not tracking on any alt info sources, these days, been reading up on alt agriculture instead and working in the garden.

conk
10th December 2012, 16:15
Thank you for posting, Lady Zebra.

James Horak is like a second wind. In the last couple of days, I’ve listened to five vids. Each is chock full of information, confirmation, and encouragement.

One of my favorite lines in this one with regard to 12/21/12 just after midnight: “This energy is community seeking, because the split consciousness causes you to regard each other as separate units.”

Community seeking, I’ve waited a life time for this to be so.

Hearts,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer :wave:In my dreams my neighbor loves me more than I love myself. Now THAT would be a wonderful world. Helping you, helps me.

P.S. Thank you for your prayers!

Maia Gabrial
10th December 2012, 16:38
I resonate with James Horak, too. I don't agree with the generalization that there's a lack of joy and wisdom on the planet. We're only hearing about is what the medias have reported. I believe that the the consciousness on the planet is high because it isn't just the human consciousness involved....imo.

So, let's all do as he and the Mayan suggested and be ready to experience what will happen starting @ 10pm on Dec 21st. I'm expecting something magnificent to happen....

Debra
10th December 2012, 17:20
That is a beautiful thought to dwell upon WhiteCrowBlackDeer, I am with you on helping to bring in and welcome this energy. To experience something that is sustained unified energy would be something. I have experienced such a connected energy when I was much younger, and a few little windows since .. but if this is akin to anything like that and more, then bring it on. And especially if it is going to tap everyone on the shoulder to experience 'something' together.

Conk mentioned prayers and that dinged my bell too. The power we have already in us to help this along is there for the asking.

Maia Gabrial, James sure gets stuck in but I agree there is a force already waiting to help bring this in and anchor it. I know also that James does not pussy foot around. He is a realist when he comments on the world around him - his grasp on the uglier textures in our world often leave me gasping but he opens the doors as well to say take a look for yourself. I like him for that but there is something very magnaminous and generous about him. When he says that he wants us all to enjoy this experience of unified conciousness, he says it because it is the thing that is going to inspire us to see and taste what we have been missing out on. I feel if we stay open to the deeply positive messages being explained by James and the Maya and stop investing in the negative spin - imagine what this boost for humanity can do.

Purple Lama, you are honouring your inner wisdom well there - exactly, move away from this panic machine. I also love that you are grounding there in your garden and growing a new world. Beautiful :)

Mike
10th December 2012, 17:29
now, do i have to stop drinking and taking drugs during these 3 days Zeb?;) will i still feel the united consciousness if i'm thoroughly plastered on say, 12 or 13 Guinness?;)

like Icke and a few others, including our very own Bill Ryan, i get a good feeling when i listen to Horak. i haven't decided where that feeling ranks vis a vis my intellectual distillation of the actual information and facts, as many of them are impossible to verify, but i get a positive vibe from the man (for what it's worth).

Hip Hipnotist
10th December 2012, 17:31
"In this conversation Torz and Shuny had with James, he revealed what will really happen."

Whew, I've been waiting for someone to 'predict' what will REALLY happen on Dec. 21.

Not only that, but now we even have the time!

Is anyone keeping a score card?

If so I 'predict' an avalanche of disapointed people ( sheople ) thinking/hoping/praying that on December 21 at or around 10PM ( was that local, standard, mountain, central... ) "We will receive an expansion of the human consciousness that will enable us to see through the artificial matrix that the powers that still are have created for us."

Who is 'We'? I think most on this forum ( and a few in other places ) have in one way or another achieved an expansion of consciousness or we wouldn't be spending time here. But Dec. 21 at ( or around ) 10PM???

Let see, what's on tv at or around 10PM?

Oh, that's right, I don't have a tv.

That was just one of my rewards for 'slightly' raising my consciousness.

Somehow I just don't see those with their heads still buried deep in the sand ( can you think of any? ) getting a free ride to higher consciousness ( even a glimpse of it ) on Dec. 21 at ( or around ) 10PM.

My prediction is it ain't gonna happen.

No, that wasn't a prediction. That is what will REALLY happen -- at ( or around ) 10PM ;-)

PurpleLama
10th December 2012, 17:46
I forgot, when I do delve into the realm of alt info these days, I'm listening to Joseph Farrell being interviewed on the Byte show. He doesn't exactly paint a pretty picture of a secret war on earth and in space, but I've my own answer to those sorts of problems, by being so danged purple all the time, mostly.

By ten at night, I am generally enjoying my sleep as we wake up by five in the morning around my house. I doubt the 21st will be any different. Whatever is going to happen is happening already. I've mentioned a few times, the world ended last year and hardly anybody seemed to notice....

Debra
10th December 2012, 17:50
Chinaski, you are already there! In my book, you are a single handed electric thunderbolt of unifying conscious energy. Line up the drinks, I'll be there :) Spreading the love, man. We got to get Calz in too, he is the father of all unity and community.

But seriously, I get that feeling about James as well. Good egg.

Wind
10th December 2012, 17:51
Seeing is believing for many. So be it.

Debra
10th December 2012, 18:19
Hip Hipnotist, I am not interested in keeping score, never have been. For me, it is what is feeling right for me and yes, I do have an added expectation that something is coming on. And I have not been wrong on these growing hunches either - but again, I speak personally for myself only. What I will be doing at 10PM on that date, what will happen and how I will be feeling? Who knows? I kind of like the idea of celebrating.

I also think I am part of a whole bunch of people out there in the world who is helping to bring it in on and around this time - I believe that my expectation alongside that of others is manifesting something quite extraordinary out of the quantum soup. And I don't like to dismiss any other entities, sentient beings and intelligent energy fields out there as well who are also driving a similar expectation.

I will be looking around me as much as into myself at this time, you bet. But I will be honest, I do not wish to buy into negative or negating energy - I have had enough, a bloody gut full of the tear apart each other mentality. A unified consciousness can only be nurturing. I want a better world, and it starts with me.

I agree with you PurpleLama, I think it is happening already. I have and still am wrestling with hairy old demons but by and large the consciousness is there in me to keep my personal evolution happening.

Debra
10th December 2012, 18:30
I forgot, when I do delve into the realm of alt info these days, I'm listening to Joseph Farrell being interviewed on the Byte show. He doesn't exactly paint a pretty picture of a secret war on earth and in space, but I've my own answer to those sorts of problems, by being so danged purple all the time, mostly.

I shall give that a listen, sounds interesting. Geesh, your purpleness knows everything :)

PurpleLama
10th December 2012, 18:33
http://www.thebyteshow.com/JosephPFarrell.html

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Shift can be such a subtle thing, just a flash of the eyes....

Debra
10th December 2012, 18:40
Ah the delicacy of it all, agreed PL. You are putting a big grin on ma face right now. Thanks for the link.

Arrowwind
10th December 2012, 18:43
now, do i have to stop drinking and taking drugs during these 3 days Zeb?;) will i still feel the united consciousness if i'm thoroughly plastered on say, 12 or 13 Guinness?;)

Not too likely.
Do not expect to get new results when doing what one has always done.
For some, that is a definition of insanity.

Arrowwind
10th December 2012, 18:51
But then again... what do I know.
The forces of nature could be way beyond one's capacity for holding themselves back

ghostrider
10th December 2012, 19:24
A little secret for those that don't know, Mr. Horak is an ET. There I said it, believe what you want, do your own research.

andrewgreen
10th December 2012, 19:42
A little secret for those that don't know, Mr. Horak is an ET. There I said it, believe what you want, do your own research.

Where should we start?

Debra
10th December 2012, 20:01

Where should we start?

Hi andrewgreen,
there are some focussed interviews in which James opens up about his background. Go to Off Planet Radio (www.offplanetradio.com) but also to the Kevin Smith Show and you can find for a small membership fee podcasts in the archives (I really enjoy James conversations with Kevin Smith, especially about his history - www.kevinsmithshow.com). However, Randy Maugans on Off Planet Radio has done some fantastic chats with James as well and the roundtable discussions he does with Crystal Clark - for Off Planet Radio and also another broadcaster - there was one out recently - These also are excellent material. James is concerned more with applying what he knows, I have found, than just talking about himself but he will answer all questions put to him. I find him incredibly open, genuine and really interesting. Obviously :)

I am sure others on this forum have other links, which I have not covered here. I know that there has been other threads here that have discussed his understanding of emvs etc., I am to look through these myself.

ALSO, the website where James and others keep some interesting information and photographs and also provide an open forum where you can ask him yourself: http://emvsinfo.blogspot.se

Arrowwind
10th December 2012, 20:01
Many of us are ET. It is irrelevant if you understand this.

What it comes down to is the person in question of and by the heart,
and do they recognize the soverignty of the individual human soul
within the group of the human soul field?
Do they support the soverignity of each individual human being
and is their speech and action upholdant of this principle?

PurpleLama
10th December 2012, 20:22

Oh yeah .

Youniverse
10th December 2012, 20:23

Actually believing is seeing. But I get that most people see it as the opposite.

Wind
10th December 2012, 20:28
Actually believing is seeing. But I get that most people see it as the opposite.

For me following my intuition is knowing, because so far it has never mislead me. The same cannot be said of my ego. Maybe I should have said that seeing is knowing for many, but what happens then if you cannot see? I do not need eyes for seeing for my heart feels and sees everything. I believe in my heart.

Youniverse
10th December 2012, 20:38
Yes I agree intuition is our compass.

Arrowwind
10th December 2012, 20:39
That people who are having NDE experiences in America are being killed, as being claimed by Horak, is a big stretch for me and it certainly makes me question his authority/credibility.

andrewgreen
10th December 2012, 20:40
Hello Zebra and thanks for the info, appreciate it.

Arrowwind I think the distinction is between a physical ET and spiritual one. Paradoxically however this distinction is irrelevant. However listening to an actual physical ET I would think would be of interest to most people.

Debra
10th December 2012, 20:44

Beautifully put Arrowwind. I would say that claiming our sovereignty is at the heart of this 2012 energy. I feel this is part of the message that James with Torz and Shuny were unraveling, that this is about finding out what we have been missing - which ultimately is our true selves and full potential as sovereign beings.

Arrowwind
10th December 2012, 20:44

Arrowwind I think the distinction is between a physical ET and spiritual one. Paradoxically however this distinction is irrelevant. However listening to an actual physical ET I would think would be of interest to most people.

Yes, for the spiritually advanced there will be no difference.

I am however finding statements in this first posted video of question.

It is a nice daydream that he presents, having this altered consciousness for a few days.
Many of us have already been there and done that, and may even today as I write these words
are having the expericence.
Do not dispair if this global awakening does not happen on a visible level starting dec 21.
It is already happening
and has been happening for many years.

Debra
10th December 2012, 20:58
That people who are having NDE experiences in America are being killed, as being claimed by Horak, is a big stretch for me and it certainly makes me question his authority/credibility.

After reading Michael Newman's books and those by others this year I found this mention of interest. I would like to ask James how he knows this but I am certainly going to be doing some research myself, because the material I have read - and it has been a great deal as I have been fascinated about the subject of lives between lives by Newman and other caseworkers - does place these NDEs back a few years ago. So my response was a little different, I feel that James' comment has something to it.

Nonetheless, it is a fair question. Perhaps you could ask him yourself.

Arrowwind
10th December 2012, 21:06
[it, for the fact that all accounts I have read refer to NDEs, which actually occurred a few years ago now.

Nonetheless, it is a fair question.

I would say that it might take a few years for people actually to come to terms with what happened to them to be ready to discuss it in public or in forum. Its not like you are almost dead in a surgery or near drowing or car accident, have a NDE and the following week you call your radio station to tell everyone about it.

Much of this is shared only in very intimate tellings between good friends and family.

His statement implies that someone is tracking people who have NDE, seeking them out and murdering them. How would these trackers actually know who did and didnt have a NDE? It is not generally something written in medical record either.
I assure you , doctors and nurses are not doing these murders.

I do most sincerely call BS on this one. When one goes around telling stories like Horak does, impeccibility really really counts.

Debra
10th December 2012, 21:21

Yes, for the spiritually advanced there will be no difference.

I am however finding statements in this first posted video of question.

It is a nice daydream that he presents, having this altered consciousness for a few days.
Many of us have already been there and done that, and may even today as I write these words
are having the expericence.
Do not dispair if this global awakening does not happen on a visible level starting dec 21.
It is already happening
and has been happening for many years.

When it comes to the question of who is spiritually advanced and what is spiritually advanced, I personally cannot define that for anyone else but myself. Even then, I could not set myself apart from others and claim to be any higher. Especially on this human plane where in my view, everyone I encounter is a gift for me to reflect on my own journey, even if it painful. Therefore, I try not to use the word us, thus speaking for others because I really don't know what another's experience is. I agree that a change or an evolution has been occurring for me. However, the one that James Horak speaks of, perhaps that could be different. I don't know. He does not talk about spiritual advancement, he refers to unified consciousness - specifically electric consciousness. I like to stay open.

Debra
10th December 2012, 21:28
[it, for the fact that all accounts I have read refer to NDEs, which actually occurred a few years ago now.

Nonetheless, it is a fair question.

I would say that it might take a few years for people actually to come to terms with what happened to them to be ready to discuss it in public or in forum. Its not like you are almost dead in a surgery or near drowing or car accident, have a NDE and the following week you call your radio station to tell everyone about it.

Much of this is shared only in very intimate tellings between good friends and family.

His statement implies that someone is tracking people who have NDE, seeking them out and murdering them. How would these trackers actually know who did and didnt have a NDE? It is not generally something written in medical record either.
I assure you , doctors and nurses are not doing these murders.

I do most sincerely call BS on this one. When one goes around telling stories like Horak does, impeccibility really really counts.

I think what he implies and what he means could be two different things Arrowwind. Again, the question goes to James Horak. I prefer not to interpret what he might mean because this part of the conversation was not fully expanded upon. I am interested to know more.

And I am not of the same opinion as yourself that James goes around telling stories. How do you arrive at that conclusion?

johnf
10th December 2012, 21:31
I find it interesting that Horak references Ac Tah, then attaches a more definite outcome to the 3 days. I like the fact that Ac Tah warns people that they need to act on what they experience, or they will not move ahead. Personally I don't see massive numbers of people prepared for this, and I think that some will just brush it off. I think some will be thrown into personal crisis because they can't deny what they saw and can't see themselves moving forward. They will be looking for help, and those with more experience being in the hallway between their old personal reality, and the new will have opportunities to share what they have learned.
On Horak, I must say I really liked what he had to say about a lot of things, till I saw him put others down a lot and go into near rage talking about the nasty state of things on and around planet earth. The thing there is, these feelings hit pretty close to home for me , and reflect what I need to work through myself. In a way it seems that I am just not accepting the unacceptable, and in another it shows an inability to deal with what is really going on in the here and now.
With all that said I have only spent a short while reading this thread, and will spend more today and in the future checking out links etc.
I definitely think that there is something to this time being a consciousness marker, and that the tumultuous changes we have seen in the last two years are still on the rise. What we do with what comes our way is the key though.

Debra
10th December 2012, 21:34

Nice reflections StarSeed and Youniverse. You are like a greek chorus here :)

RunningDeer
10th December 2012, 21:40
Somehow I just don't see those with their heads still buried deep in the sand ( can you think of any? ) getting a free ride to higher consciousness ( even a glimpse of it ) on Dec. 21 at ( or around ) 10PM.

Hello Hip Hipnotist,

Another possible scenario is many will pull their heads out of the sand, when enough energetics from the "us", the alignment, the upgrade in DNA, and/or awaken to the contracts made before their incarnation. But I'm guessing that most of my examples you will go poke-poke & chuckle-chuckle. (like others) Go ahead. Target practice if it makes you feel good. I can take it.

I've got all the proof I need that some feel the lift-off. When my seven sibling are together, they are a peanut-brittle glob. Alone, they have questions. Last week, my brother asked me to send information on MMS and the liver/gallbladder detox. This was after he said, he's going to call December 22nd, to say, "I told you so." I responded, “Fair enough, but promise me that you’ll call again, when you see gradual signs of compassion, forgiveness and kindness from yourself and others.”

His ego now takes small naps and unearths an urge to question, "Who am I" and "Why am I here?" Why? because even though he has everything, and I have nothing by his standards, he sees the peace and joy from his big sister that dropped out of the clock world back in 2004. A lifestyle that’s coming soon for everyone, where the only decision is how to share your days.

No matter, all is as it is. (What does that even mean?)

Hip Hipnotist, can you give me a hand with the party? My treat for a galactic non-GMO pizza ‘n’ beer celebration. For vegans, there'll be garlic and oil pizza. Plenty of parking available for space ships. We’ll have “beam me up, Scotty” spots. But I’m guessing many travelers will just bleep-in-bleep-out.

Smiles,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

PS I forgot to concretely say, "In my world, it's happening already." Thanks for the reminder PurpleLama.

UPDATE:

The brother I mentioned above? He has a TV in every room including the bathroom, the theater room and outside that's perfectly placed while laying in his hammock. Some of his TV's are the monster ones. I kid you not...

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Photoshop/target.JPG

"In this conversation Torz and Shuny had with James, he revealed what will really happen."

Whew, I've been waiting for someone to 'predict' what will REALLY happen on Dec. 21.

Not only that, but now we even have the time!

Is anyone keeping a score card?

If so I 'predict' an avalanche of disapointed people ( sheople ) thinking/hoping/praying that on December 21 at or around 10PM ( was that local, standard, mountain, central... ) "We will receive an expansion of the human consciousness that will enable us to see through the artificial matrix that the powers that still are have created for us."

Who is 'We'? I think most on this forum ( and a few in other places ) have in one way or another achieved an expansion of consciousness or we wouldn't be spending time here. But Dec. 21 at ( or around ) 10PM???

Let see, what's on tv at or around 10PM?

That was just one of my rewards for 'slightly' raising my consciousness.

My prediction is it ain't gonna happen.

No, that wasn't a prediction. That is what will REALLY happen -- at ( or around ) 10PM ;-)

Debra
10th December 2012, 21:46
I find it interesting that Horak references Ac Tah, then attaches a more definite outcome to the 3 days. I like the fact that Ac Tah warns people that they need to act on what they experience, or they will not move ahead. Personally I don't see massive numbers of people prepared for this, and I think that some will just brush it off. I think some will be thrown into personal crisis because they can't deny what they saw and can't see themselves moving forward. They will be looking for help, and those with more experience being in the hallway between their old personal reality, and the new will have opportunities to share what they have learned.
On Horak, I must say I really liked what he had to say about a lot of things, till I saw him put others down a lot and go into near rage talking about the nasty state of things on and around planet earth. The thing there is, these feelings hit pretty close to home for me , and reflect what I need to work through myself. In a way it seems that I am just not accepting the unacceptable, and in another it shows an inability to deal with what is really going on in the here and now.
With all that said I have only spent a short while reading this thread, and will spend more today and in the future checking out links etc.
I definitely think that there is something to this time being a consciousness marker, and that the tumultuous changes we have seen in the last two years are still on the rise. What we do with what comes our way is the key though.

Nice post john :) I am curious as I watch those close to me unfold these days in surprising ways. The person you least expect suddenly gets interested and I marvel at that but I also can appreciate that others could have a harder time coming to terms - with really how fabulous they are. So yes, the degrees and intensities and for some there indeed could be another life time before something makes a true dent and accelerates their evolution. Personally, I find James' honesty in any given moment refreshing. I see his rage as passion because so quickly the man gets back on track and helps you to understand where he is coming from. He cares, I really believe that. I look forward to seeing more of your thinking here Johnf and I also need to get more on top of Ac Tah. They all have a piece of the puzzle.

Mike
10th December 2012, 21:48

Not too likely.

i've never expected new results Arrowwind;). i'm not sure where that currently places me in your dictionary....

@Ghostrider...maybe Horak is an ET, but i fail to see where "research";) of any kind has anything to do with it, unless it eventually takes me to videos of James zooming thru the galaxy in a flying saucer. so very little of this has to do with fact than it does guesstimation or intuition.

@Starseed...i *do* have to see to believe. 'faith' of any kind is generally an Orwellian trick. i wonder: when did it become a virtue to blindly believe in something with so little thought or corraborating evidence???

i divide whistleblowers and Horak-types into 2 camps: those that are deliberately lying, and those that believe what they're saying is true (note: doesn't mean it *is* true) sincerity goes a long way with me, even if the msg is rubbish. if the heart is in the right place, i'll listen. i think Horak believes what he's saying is true; and i believe in some of his stuff as well - my intuition tells me it's valid. but there is no amount of research that will bring me any closer to certainty regarding EMV's around the sun or Horak's alleged extraterrestial origins.

RunningDeer
10th December 2012, 21:49

So am I. Shhh! Tee...

RunningDeer
10th December 2012, 21:59

Where should we start?

I am sure others on this forum have other links, which I have not covered here. I know that there has been other threads here that have discussed his understanding of emvs etc., I am to look through these myself.

ALSO, the website where James and others keep some interesting information and photographs and also provide an open forum where you can ask him yourself: http://emvsinfo.blogspot.se

Thanks for the links, Zebra. I checked out his blog this morning and the one I posted a day or so ago is there. I wrote:

Crystal Clark interviews James Horak. It's widened my understanding of many topics of interstellar, our ancestors, EMVs - Electro-Magnetic Vehicles, ET's vs. EBE's, the moon, and other planets and bases, kicked of moon and mars, binary system, different POV on assistant from beyond Earth, government perpetuates divide and conquer, & lots more.

It's one of those vids where there's something for everyone. Long but worth the time.

This is new information for me @ 2:38:43 - I've paraphrased - "There are microbes that lend to the balance of our atmosphere, and the chemtrails are killing them. Several years ago, many plants and trees died off because a high number of microbes were killed by the chemtrails."

A Refined Cosmology to Address Cosmic Anomaly - Lifting the Veil - Parts 1-3 (in this one vid)

KiiD_PqrGuE

Debra
10th December 2012, 22:07
so very little of this has to do with fact than it does guesstimation or intuition.

True, who has got the time to prove an experience of someone else's? It's your ride, but I am moved by your telling of the experience. But trying to quantify and box up your experience so it is mine - nah. I give up. I have a hard enough time coming to terms with my own ;)

Geez, I would rather be shooting off into my own next experience and just enjoy the moment.

I love your head space Chinaski.

Debra
10th December 2012, 22:13
Great WhiteCrowBlackDeer (Paula ;) thanks for posting that video series. That is a great discussion and I really need to listen to it again. I also really like Crystal Clark. Some great thinkers and doers around at the moment. It is wonderful.

Hugs (Z)

Mike
10th December 2012, 22:15
so very little of this has to do with fact than it does guesstimation or intuition.

True, who has got the time to prove an experience of someone else's? It's your ride, but I am moved by your telling of the experience. But trying to quantify and box up your experience so it is mine - nah. I give up. I have a hard enough time coming to terms with my own ;)

Geez, I would rather be shooting off into my own next experience and just enjoy the moment.

indeed Zeb;) i think i've finally just o.d.'d on some of this stuff. when i'm in the right mood i think Horak is pretty interesting, but i'm ready for something conspicuous to happen, something tactile. you know, the aliens landing on the white house lawn...that whole bit;)

and thanks for the compliment in the previous post! ive been called a lot of things, but "an electric unifyer of...." what was it again?;) well you're right about Calz- he's the true unifyer, the glue. i'm a bit too ornery for the role, i think;)

Maunagarjana
10th December 2012, 22:57
My expectations are low, but I will be awaiting my blast of cosmic consciousness with pen and paper ready come the days after the Solstice. Hopefully, some insights will emerge, and I won't be upset were I gain some new psychic powers. If nothing happens, no loss, I guess.

BTW, I'm reading Eben Alexander's book right now. I haven't got far into it yet though. But I'm into it.

Calz
10th December 2012, 23:39

indeed Zeb;) i think i've finally just o.d.'d on some of this stuff. when i'm in the right mood i think Horak is pretty interesting, but i'm ready for something conspicuous to happen, something tactile. you know, the aliens landing on the white house lawn...that whole bit;)

and thanks for the compliment in the previous post! ive been called a lot of things, but "an electric unifyer of...." what was it again?;) well you're right about Calz- he's the true unifyer, the glue. i'm a bit too ornery for the role, i think;)

What's this???

Someone caught me with the glue again??? http://www.pic4ever.com/images/shame.gif

http://crazytownmayor.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/funny-glue-sniffing-quote-300x169.jpg

Great to see this thread Z ... a gathering of good friends http://www.pic4ever.com/images/grouphug.gif

I was going to wait until watching the OP vid before jumping in but you guys left me little option.

I have always enjoyed what I have seen of James.

What Purple suggests is exactly what the Native Americans have passed along in that staying out of fear during "that period" is what is needed most.

Tell you what you ol' seadog ... if you can take a few days off the hooch I will be there by your side going cold turkey on my glue ...

deal???

Arrowwind
11th December 2012, 00:38
[And I am not of the same opinion as yourself that James goes around telling stories. How do you arrive at that conclusion?

Clearly he is a story teller. As to wether the stories are true or not is another matter. A story is merely an account of an event or series of events, fictional or real.

sto·ry1 /ˈstɔr i, ˈstoʊr i/ [/URL] Show Spelled [stawr-ee, stohr-ee] (http://dictionary.reference.com/help/luna/IPA_pron_key.html) [U]Show IPA noun, plural sto·ries, verb, sto·ried, sto·ry·ing.
noun 1. a narrative, either true or fictitious, in prose or verse, designed to interest, amuse, or instruct the hearer or reader; tale.

Paul
11th December 2012, 04:22
[And I am not of the same opinion as yourself that James goes around telling stories. How do you arrive at that conclusion?

Clearly he is a story teller. As to whether the stories are true or not is another matter.

To my "ear", the phrase "going around telling stories" has a strong hint of meaning going around telling stories that have no intentional correspondence with the truth :).

Arrowwind
11th December 2012, 07:29

Clearly he is a story teller. As to whether the stories are true or not is another matter.

To my "ear", the phrase "going around telling stories" has a strong hint of meaning going around telling stories that have no intentional correspondence with the truth :).

Oh really. All these guys go around telling stories. Many make a profession from it. They travel from radio show to radio show, from auditorium to auditorium, they collect their fees, they collect royalites from the stories they write. I suppose I use this word from having lived with a story teller of the first order... stories filled my reality for several years, some true some not. A good story is an entertainment delight wether true or not. The negative connotaton people put on the word story is not my fault. I could find nothing in the film that says what he is telling is a documented account. It is a story especially in this context. He does tell a good story, and if it weren't you wouldnt waste your time listening.. which of course is natural
Please just look at the difination of the word again.

Either way I plan to be up just before midnight. I will be in sweat lodge most of that day. I remain open to whatever happens yet consciously endeavoring to create reality in a good way in as powerful as way as I know how.

Swan
11th December 2012, 11:23
COLOR]

Either way I plan to be up just before midnight. I will be in sweat lodge most of that day. I remain open to whatever happens yet consciously endeavoring to create reality in a good way in as powerful as way as I know how.

I would truely appreciate if somebody could tell me if midnight the 21st is Greenwich time, or peruvian time??

Since the event is a planetary alignment, to me it seems as though it would happen the same time all around the world; ie not like for exemple the New Year that occurs at different times.

modwiz
11th December 2012, 11:44

Not too likely.

i've never expected new results Arrowwind;). i'm not sure where that currently places me in your dictionary....

@Ghostrider...maybe Horak is an ET, but i fail to see where "research";) of any kind has anything to do with it, unless it eventually takes me to videos of James zooming thru the galaxy in a flying saucer. so very little of this has to do with fact than it does guesstimation or intuition.

@Starseed...i *do* have to see to believe. 'faith' of any kind is generally an Orwellian trick. i wonder: when did it become a virtue to blindly believe in something with so little thought or corraborating evidence???

i divide whistleblowers and Horak-types into 2 camps: those that are deliberately lying, and those that believe what they're saying is true (note: doesn't mean it *is* true) sincerity goes a long way with me, even if the msg is rubbish. if the heart is in the right place, i'll listen. i think Horak believes what he's saying is true; and i believe in some of his stuff as well - my intuition tells me it's valid. but there is no amount of research that will bring me any closer to certainty regarding EMV's around the sun or Horak's alleged extraterrestial origins.

http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag152/modwiz/1.jpg

http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag152/modwiz/3.jpg

grannyfranny100
11th December 2012, 13:36
10 PM is listed as GMT on James' site http://emvsinfo.blogspot.se/. I assume this means subtract 5 hours for EST, so the projected event arrival is around 5 pm dinner time on the east coast. Correct?

Given the suggestion of writing with paper and pencil, I am wondering if one could use a battery operated recorder instead or will the nature of the event interfere with such equipment?

I wonder, too, if driving a vehicle during this event will be possible or if I need to change my plans to be driving four hour trip?

Hey, maybe it won't happen on schedule but if it does, I want to be able to record my impressions.

Swan
11th December 2012, 13:55
10 PM is listed as GMT on James' site http://emvsinfo.blogspot.se/. I assume this means subtract 5 hours for EST, so the projected event arrival is around 5 pm dinner time on the east coast. Correct?

Thank you! On the other hand, since the mayans made the prediction, it is more logical that it would be peruvian time...

RunningDeer
11th December 2012, 16:44
Hi Modwiz, I took your 2 photos and lightened and animated them. Wow, lots of activity! I'm appreciative of the galactic symbiosis. Buys me some time to clear up karma.

UPDATE: I was busy looking at the EMV's at work. Most of the activity is on the left. The comparison of left and right demonstrates they're contribution to the greater whole.

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Photoshop/sun.GIF

Not too likely.

RunningDeer
11th December 2012, 17:47

Thank you! On the other hand, since the mayans made the prediction, it is more logical that it would be peruvian time...

Hi Swan and GrannyFranny100,

My belief is that it’ll work on all levels of consciousness. For those that are consciously open, they’ll exponentially receive wealth from downloads, the insights, and health benefits and DNA expansion, etc. Some speak of the window from 12/12/12 and culminates on 12/21/12. (see vid below)

My intention is to be open and aware through daily activity now and through 12/21/12 and beyond. And with a concentration of passive-yin-open mode, recording all that unfolds from 12/20/12 - 12/21/12.

Personal Objectives: I intend downloads of insight. Upgrades to DNA. Be open to recall of past, present and futures lives, and any and all beneficial information for humanity. A welcomed bonus is to meet with my Star Family and/or Guide Group in their physical form.

OMG! did I just say all that out loud? I'm already feeling lots of changes. I say, heck, why not make a list? http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/smileys/yapyapyap-smiley.gif (http://emoticoner.com)

PS 12/21/12 is only the beginning of incremental healing and efforts from us All.

Peace,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

Vid: Listen with metaphor-mind, use what resonates and chuck the rest. http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/smileys/big-smile2-smiley.gif (http://emoticoner.com)

12-12-12 Ascension Gateway
oXsMSN7vQSM

Black Panther
11th December 2012, 19:14

Hi Swan and GrannyFranny100,

My belief is that it’ll work on all levels of consciousness. For those that are consciously open, they’ll exponentially receive wealth from downloads, the insights, and health benefits and DNA expansion, etc. Some speak of the window from 12/12/12 and culminates on 12/21/12. (see vid below)

My intention is to be open and aware through daily activity now and through 12/21/12 and beyond. And with a concentration of passive-yin-open mode, recording all that unfolds from 12/20/12 - 12/21/12.

Personal Objectives: I intend downloads of insight. Upgrades to DNA. Be open to recall of past, present and futures lives, and any and all beneficial information for humanity. A welcomed bonus is to meet with my Star Family and/or Guide Group in their physical form.

OMG! did I just say all that out loud? I'm already feeling lots of changes. I say, heck, why not make a list? http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/smileys/yapyapyap-smiley.gif (http://emoticoner.com)

PS 12/21/12 is only the beginning of incremental healing and efforts from us All.

Peace,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

Vid: Listen with metaphor-mind, use what resonates and chuck the rest. http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/smileys/big-smile2-smiley.gif (http://emoticoner.com)

oXsMSN7vQSM

Nice thread Zebra!

I'm laying in bed because of flu (headache, burning eyes, coughing up slime, weak),
but I have to get my daily injection of seeking truth ;)

Before looking at 21-12-2012 I think we first have to look at tomorrow 12-12-12
like WCBD mentioned. Don't know if my consciousness will rise by lying sick in bed :p

3boqddWaF1g

Wind
11th December 2012, 19:36
oXsMSN7vQSM

I love that video!

RunningDeer
11th December 2012, 20:29
Don't know if my consciousness will rise by lying sick in bed :p

Hi Black Panther,

I’m guessing your question is rhetorical. Cuz you gave us the answer. Smiles come from the heart.

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/smile.jpg

It’s no big whoop-whoop magic. For me, the simpler, the better. Just in case, here are some of the ways I feel from the heart:

- When I’m out in public, I wear a power bag which covers the heart. It’s a trigger to focus.
- When I’m aware of inner speak that’s off color to self or others, I don’t label, just re-focus and send gratitude to the heart and beyond.
- In the past, when I was in deep sadness or anger, I’d watch inspirational movies. It worked 100% of the time, in part, because it’s what I intended.
- I hold a crystal globe and send Reiki Light and healing to our Family; (while) that place of Peace opens the heart.
- I just sit and watch the birds and trees. I wait for nothing or something to come into mind. I allow the story to unfold.

From one perspective, this is fact for me. It may be an opinion or BS for others:

There are numerous ways to tap into the greater You. I'd add that if you've lived in kind rather than to hurt others, then stay the course of Love, or is it Smiles? The fact that you are here at this time makes you one of the unique, creative connections. This “event” happens. Our bodies already have the innate knowing.

Black Panther,
I send balancing energy to assist
your free choice to align
in mind, body, and spirit.

Blessings of highest and best,

PS Thanks for the vid. I'll pass along.

10 PM is listed as GMT on James' site http://emvsinfo.blogspot.se/. I assume this means subtract 5 hours for EST, so the projected event arrival is around 5 pm dinner time on the east coast. Correct?.

My intention is to be open and aware through daily activity now and through 12/21/12 and beyond. And with a concentration of passive-yin-open mode, recording all that unfolds from 12/20/12 - 12/21/12...”

Nice thread Zebra!

I'm laying in bed because of flu (headache, burning eyes, coughing up slime, weak),
but I have to get my daily injection of seeking truth ;)

Before looking at 21-12-2012 I think we first have to look at tomorrow 12-12-12
like WCBD mentioned. Don't know if my consciousness will rise by lying sick in bed :p

3boqddWaF1g

RunningDeer
11th December 2012, 20:45
http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Photoshop/rebirth.GIF

Hughe
11th December 2012, 22:44
Convert UTC to local time here.
http://www.worldtimeserver.com/convert_time_in_UTC.aspx

Debra
12th December 2012, 00:15
I appreciate you finding the inspiration to say hello on here BlackPanther. Sounds like you have some good ole ascension symptoms happening ;) and thanks for the video, I will now give up some time out of the morass I have suddenly found myself in. i am not clearing **** out of my sysyem with flu like symptoms this week but my home front right now is not a happy one. I am dealing with a descent into madness that I remember the late Ian Xel Lungold said would occur as we approach these final days. You ever see that talk he did titled The Mayan Calendar Comes North 01 - Ian Xel Lungold
9ufWklydk3U
Well that is what is happening for me right now. It is horrible to see a loved one not dealing with this transit zone at the moment. I have to muster up again all my inner strength. That is why I have not been on board here in the last day. These are the best of times and the worse.

Whitecrowblackdeer thank you beautiful for that video as well .. I need it.

Modwiz, love your message of the EMVs too against this backdrop of responses to James' conversation with Torz and Shuny.

Arrowwind, good for you with what you have planned for yourself. I admire this kind of commitment to personal evolution. wonderful.

Though, i still don't share your estimation of James because i just know him to be a man who does this for no money. I cannot lump him in with people who just peddle for money and or for the gratification of their own ego. In my dealings with him, i have a totally different experience. However, about the dis cussive backwards and forwards slaying of points and definition of the word story - I am still does not convinced. i choose to stick with the heart space and redirect and refocus as WhiteCrowBlackDeer says.

Thanks Paula, your driving lesson to move through this is more where i want to go right now. Not be driving and looking bacwards at the same time.That is the madness i see here at home at the moment. it is insane but i am also accepting that this is part of the evolution. And while I have my own to deal with and accept I am more conscious and determined now to let go of systems of language and exchange that judge and hurt and hold my signal back from shining like one thousand suns.

Personally, i would like to shove the semantics of debate, defense and dis cussion out the bloody window because it is riddled with virus designed to separate and reimpose empire, in my humble opinion. That is the grain that continues to germinate and fester back into patterns of doing harm over and over again. I have to thank songsfortheotherkind for helping me to see this more clearly. Right now I would like to honour the groundbreaking work of Songs in raising this up to the light - bless her. And I put James C Horak in equal position alongside everyone else who takes their heart out and shares it with the world.

I know that heart sits inside most people here. Gives me a glow when I see it come out.

And especially when it comes through the golden soul and beautiful wisdom of mr Calz smurfin USA.

Ahh we all have our favourites ;)

Calz, can you send us some piccies? This party she is just starting.

ghostrider
12th December 2012, 00:28
look for something around 10 to 10:30 dec 21, 2012 friday night, unified consciousness, for at least three days. He says even the air will be different. If nothing happens you have your answer, if something wonderful happens you have your answer.

Debra
12th December 2012, 00:34
look for something around 10 to 10:30 dec 21, 2012 friday night, unified consciousness, for at least three days. He says even the air will be different. If nothing happens you have your answer, if something wonderful happens you have your answer.

Fabulous :) This message trips up something else in me about:what we pay attention to is what we are conscious about. Ian Xel Lungold said that many times.

Is that what we will manifest?

Tangri
12th December 2012, 00:45
If I really believed the world were about to end, I'd have a whale of a time over the next two years" rather than look for salvation by ETs

PurpleLama
12th December 2012, 00:53
Well, somebody called the calvary, and we arrived....

Debra
12th December 2012, 00:57
If I really believed the world were about to end, I'd have a whale of a time over the next two years" rather than look for salvation by ETs

I want a whale of a time anyway. I make my own happiness, that is my responsibility.

Calz
12th December 2012, 01:05

Actually I am watching this posted from Gio in the Ranch thread (not quite done and time to go to work dang it ...).

Rather amazing (don't let the "cheesy" beginning fool you) ... love to hear what others think (no wish to derail Horak etc but doing this on the fly and don't want to start another thread).

rxMymXI4KAg

Debra
12th December 2012, 01:12
Well, somebody called the calvary, and we arrived....

I am honoured that you are here but I am personally not going to expect you to save my sorry ass. But if you will care to get a decent fire going, I am ready for a rapture. Hey let's not limit ourselves to just one rapture ..

Your soul is gorgeous Lama, wherever you are from !

THANKS Calz, this is not derailing at all. It is another gift for the community.

Debra
12th December 2012, 01:51

i love this :kiss3:

Ontarioguy
12th December 2012, 01:53
It IS difficult to say the least when one is IN an awakenned state for the most part, and a loved one is NOT. I no longer talk about it with my loved one. It is more peaceful that way here.

ghostrider
12th December 2012, 02:15

Not too likely.

ehumm, the research will either prove it or disprove it, then you can make your decisons based on the knowing , that the information comes from star people or people who want to be stars...

Hip Hipnotist
12th December 2012, 02:32

Actually I am watching this posted from Gio in the Ranch thread (not quite done and time to go to work dang it ...).

Rather amazing (don't let the "cheesy" beginning fool you) ... love to hear what others think (no wish to derail Horak etc but doing this on the fly and don't want to start another thread).

rxMymXI4KAg

This video certainly deserves it's very own thread. But I catch your drift. ;-)

Perfect for someone with a short attention span such as -- ME.

And as the saying goes, "If I can understand it, so can YOU."

or was it, "What's good for the goose, is good for...

Ah, just watch it! ;-))

RunningDeer
12th December 2012, 05:07
Calz, I'm liking the vid. Will finish tomorrow which in now today. I'm welcoming in 12/12/12 @ 12:12 AM. Half way through now, I'd say that I'm feel it's an honor to be a part of this historical time.

Zebra, looking forward to Ian Xel Lungold's vid. I wasn't familiar with him. I did a quick Google and learned he passed 2005. I've read a couple of Jose Arguelles books and watched some vids. I remember feeling bad when he passed in March, 2011. Like Xel Lungold, just out of reach of 12/21/12. Based on what I've read, they are examples of those that went on ahead to assist others who'll cross the rainbow bridge.

lunaflare
12th December 2012, 05:31
how come that wee baby is resting against a giant sized leek?

modwiz
12th December 2012, 05:44
It IS difficult to say the least when one is IN an awakenned state for the most part, and a loved one is NOT. I no longer talk about it with my loved one. It is more peaceful that way here.

I think you are in a place that most of us share.

Ambivalence anyone?

Debra
12th December 2012, 06:07

rxMymXI4KAg

Amazing Calz. thank you for bringing it. I cannot believe this video has been out since November. Thank you Giovanni for posting it to the Ranch. It deserves its own thread for sure. What a dissertation. did Marc the Arcturian really disappear? And only 3 people turned up? That is detail worthy of the myth of ages. I am feeling very spoilt at the moment with works like these coming forth, and the important ones are resonating. I have been bowled over by people I least expected writing to me on Facebook thanking me for posting James Horak's take on this. A huge and pleasant surprise. And this video the work of Marc the Arcturian dovetails beautifully. I have been watching Santos Bonacci this week as well. I feel very spoilt. It is like a banquet and methinks this is just the entree.

Ta Zeb

Debra
12th December 2012, 06:10
Hey Lunaflare, can you expand a little more .. Thanks ;)

Rocky_Shorz
12th December 2012, 06:29

so it hits out here on the 21st at 2PM sounds like a 3 day mind blowing mushroom trip, did he stop by Sedona again?

so everyone bring a funny mask with and put it on just before 2...

that way when it hits everyone you meet will be laughing until they fall over... check for Zombies...

just kidding glad to have a nice scientific way of explaining the feeling of passing through the galactic center... a huge energy wave...

makes a mental note to grab the surfboard...

Rocky_Shorz
12th December 2012, 06:42
I have a new keypad with 2 finger and it is bizarre, it picks up the electronics of the finger and I can have a second finger 1/2 inch to an inch away and it picks it up, joke as I may things are happening, your comment about it growing is correct...

We almost have observer seats watching as it is rolling across others...

we want to share, but they won't believe it anyways...

Debra
12th December 2012, 06:44
Marc the Arcturian's animation of our sun hurtling through space and the planets revolving around on this foward journey really resonated with me .. The perspective in context of the bigger picture was quite special.
http://funfactory.spruz.com/gfile/75r4!-!GKDDEM!-!zrzor45!-!JODEKGLI-IFNS-HHOJ-NIEM-QSMPQNMSFERI!-!72y1nq/arcturians.jpg
I just need to return because the theory components were pretty complex. And I would like to get my headspace around them a little more.

another thing he said was about how young children were going to be the biggest absorbers of this energy system. james mentions also that it will be those under the age of six who will be the way-showers.

Exciting :grouphug::grouphug:

Debra
12th December 2012, 06:57
I have a new keypad with 2 finger and it is bizarre, it picks up the electronics of the finger and I can have a second finger 1/2 inch to an inch away and it picks it up, joke as I may things are happening, your comment about it growing is correct...

We almost have observer seats watching as it is rolling across others...

we want to share, but they won't believe it anyways...

You making me smile Rocky. I think you are in the electric conscious zone already, I am yet to see what you're looking at there as you gaze down at your digits right now but I do get you are sniffing some rarified air. :p

Please keep us posted on the Rocky Report into 21.12.2012 and beyond. This can only get better ;)

modwiz
12th December 2012, 07:01
Hey Zebra, you're from Sweden so a little "gossip". :p Jorr was one of the 18 as was his lady, Maria Stade. There is the Swedish connection. Though they may want to forget about it now, or not, Shuny, Torz and James were part of the original line-up. Oh yeah, me too. Going one on one with James on Skype was quite an experience. When Xavier Hawk would let me get a word in. LOL. Not to mention, James gets a lot of mileage from a single breath too. Split consciousness is a big thing for James. Most of his talks have that as a centerpiece whether it is mentioned or not.

Debra
12th December 2012, 07:49
Hey Zebra, you're from Sweden so a little "gossip". :p Jorr was one of the 18 as was his lady, Maria Stade. There is the Swedish connection. Though they may want to forget about it now, or not, Shuny, Torz and James were part of the original line-up. Oh yeah, me too. Going one on one with James on Skype was quite an experience. When Xavier Hawk would let me get a word in. LOL. Not to mention, James gets a lot of mileage from a single breath too. Split consciousness is a big thing for James. Most of his talks have that as a centerpiece whether it is mentioned or not.

That is so great to know. What a lineup .. Of wonderful minds all of you. I am solo jealous ;) I am gearing up to get some talk time with James, I would actually like to interview him if he will oblige me. i want to do him justice so I want to be more ready. That split consciousness you speak of, that is an interesting way to describe his way of response as well. i often get a left of field reply that has me gasping but sure enough the lead is also highly relevant. Challenges me to the max, but i just breathe it in. Why? because i know he cares. He is a kind man and a most extraordinary one as well.

I have not pressed James more about his time on here, Mod, but he does acknowledge that there were those (and i assume that he includes you) who were interested in what he, Shuny and Torz had to offer. However, it seems that the hit artists here on Avalon managed to drive a wedge in and lose a valuable resource. Not the first time and I have no interest in that horse**** as you know.

Thanks for sharing that. I really would love to find out more about those conversations between you all. I think the world from Modwiz would be a fascinating listen.

P.s. I am not from Sweden but I have been living here for five years with my Swedish partner. so, when The Avalon system prompted me to include the country I was posting from, it did not occur to me it was about nationality. I don't think that way, I have been on the move on and off for years since childhood and always i have jokingly referred to my identity as a child of the universe.

Rocky_Shorz
12th December 2012, 08:12

rxMymXI4KAg

really enjoyed that enlightening video, thanks...

9 days to go...

wow, 12:12 on 12/12/12 and just finished watching it....

Calz
12th December 2012, 08:54

http://images.wildammo.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/what-does-it-mean.gif

Debra
12th December 2012, 09:28
Love it. That is the next best question. I am swimming in the graphics of this Arcturian PowerPoint and could do with some company to work it out. Might go and ask the dogs, one of them I swear is already in 5th dimension. Has anyone asked the
Maya about how young children and animals figure in all this?

RunningDeer
12th December 2012, 13:25

Still waiting for the coffee to finish percolating, so think-mind's got some gaps. Hard to tell if your question is a joke or not. If it is, this is for you lunaflare. http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/smileys/big-smile2-smiley.gif (http://emoticoner.com)

If it's a I-gotta-know-now-question? Rubber glove. Now where's me coffee? http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/smileys/bottle-smiley.gif (http://emoticoner.com)

WhiteCrowBlackDeer http://www.bigtenfever.com/forums/images/smilies/rofl.gif

RunningDeer
12th December 2012, 13:40

http://www.pic4ever.com/images/SEVeyesC08_th.gif
rfh4Mhp-a6U

CmyUkm2qlhA

RunningDeer
12th December 2012, 14:03
Love it. That is the next best question. I am swimming in the graphics of this Arcturian PowerPoint and could do with some company to work it out. Might go and ask the dogs, one of them I swear is already in 5th dimension. Has anyone asked the

It's my understanding that kids know where to go because their DNA structure is more crystalline than the oldie but goodies. In terms of crossing to 5D many/most pets will follow. Here's my personal account and an article called, "Children of the New Millennium: Lynn's Near-Death Experience".

I read where some pets large and small meet up with their love one and carry on. I found comfort in that knowledge. Shortly after, I experienced it first hand:

My neighbor, Barbara had a dog named, Mikie. As part of his training, she’d walk him around the circle driveway, and also he’d accompanied her with the chores like empty trash and care for the horses. Always the same trot from both of them, and same hand positions with the leash.

One morning, Barbara emptied the trash and came around the circle. Only this time, she walked with an invisible leash, the same hand positions as always. And Mikie? He was trotting right by her side only in his light-body. I blinked a couple of times, still in doubt.

That afternoon, Barbara dug a deep hole with the farm equipment next to the horse fence. Then she walked the circle alone with a wrapped up bundle. She lowered herself into the knee deep hole, and gently laid her Mikie to rest.

Children of the New Millennium: Lynn's Near-Death Experience
(http://near-death.com/experiences/animals02.html)
“From the light came two dogs of mine. One was a collie named Mimi who had died three years previously from an infection, and the other was a box named Sam who had died two years before after being hit by a car. The dogs came running and jumped on me and kissed my face with their tongues. Their tongues weren't wet, and I felt no weight when they jumped on me.  The dogs seemed to glow from a light that was inside them.”

Rocky_Shorz
12th December 2012, 17:38

the meaning young grasshopper is fasten your seat belt and don't fall off the bar stool... ;)

RunningDeer
12th December 2012, 17:41

rxMymXI4KAg

Calz, this vid is amazing. I’m still only 3/4 away because it moves so fast that I have to rewind. I’ll watch again. Too, what’s exciting is that science is saying the same thing as what I’ve read all along from what’s considered “new agey,” or channeled sources. You asked for feedback. Here's one at the 31:30 mark:

“...We would have to be slowing down. At the point to where we’re slow down to a standstill everything would appear to happen all at once. This is in accordance with the prophecy. 5D, the ten dimensions scientifically demonstrable the - 6-10 D have already collapsed. 1-3 apparently collapsing behind us. No future, no past. Squeezing us out of the 4th dimension into 5D, the 5th dimension known as heaven. Why is time speeding up?...”

This is my recent experience that dovetails, I posted on 12/9/12 and an attempt to demonstrate with a graphic. (I'm aware that you've seen it.):

"I had a double metaphoric ah-ha to show the natural development of human potential and timeline shifts. What comes to mind is from the late, Dr. David Hawkins: “Power vs. Force”. My routine before I get up is to just watch the insights, dream recall, or dreams fill in with more specifics.

At first, I was unaware of standing on one of twelve circles within a larger circle. There was a progression of steps. I used active mind talk on the “3 o’clock” circle. Then stepped on 4 o’clock to problem solve and brainstormed. Then 5 o’clock in the passive, open mode the solutions unfold and flow along with active thought as a secondary role.

Each step I took the circles behind me bleeped out as part of the natural process. The remaining 7 circles shifted to fill the space around the larger circle. It left more room for higher, unfiltered thought to develop. What I don’t use atrophies. It served as a metaphor to where I am/am going both in mind and location.

What happens to those that still “think” at earlier timeline/eras? Nothing happens to them, they just continue on the way they intend.

PS As I re-read, I see it looses a lot in translation. A lot more happened on the feeling level. Sigh..."

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Photoshop/clock2.GIF

niki
12th December 2012, 18:00
wow...is this all really real?
or just another powerful mind/brain-suggestion (or "making-a-connection") , and/or wishful-thinking?
my honest/sincere question. thx.

marique3652
12th December 2012, 18:56
Hip, In totally agree with your assessment, LOL...That is what is really going to happen on the 21st. Just like today did nothing to make me think or feel or see anything different but I am looking forward to reading and chuckling at all the backpedaling and excuses on many of the forums. I imagine I will read that magical things DID happen and I am not seeing it because I have not ascended due to my lack of belief.....just waiting for that comment so I can say....well I see (that person who told me that) is still on the forum commenting on my lack of faith, lol.

RunningDeer
12th December 2012, 21:02
or just another powerful mind/brain-suggestion (or "making-a-connection") , and/or wishful-thinking?

It's a fair question, niki. After watching the vid, ""2012 A-Z" - A Galaxial Event of Disneyesque Proportion", I'm recalling all the books I've read that cover the same points from a variety of sources.

What I'm going on is how many synchronistic examples cross my path as confirmation to the questions I "toss out there". I'm alway concerned about not trying to convince others to believe "my way". I only share my experiences.

Each is a custom-made life, design by ourself. When one is open to receive, then videos, conferences, books, speakers, workshops, etc. may serve as triggers for inner-knowing. 3D life is an experiential walk-about.

With that said, I know this to be true for me. I'm okay. I'm excited for a huge change up in energy. Life as I know it will continue to evolve into a pristine way of existence.

I say this for myself because it's based on every path I've chosen over another has only brought me to a place of joy, peace, gratitude and Love for All. Some of those paths were bumpy. It took courage to feel the fear and do it anyway. That's the difference between a Warrior and a worrier.

Lastly, and most important is fear is only a trickster of the mind. Once I get it, I'm no longer Velcroed to the wall. Ha!

Peace,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/velcro2.jpg

UPDATE:

Perfect example of post above, and a huge thanks to Zebra. I've just started to listen to the video she posted called, "The Mayan Calendar Comes North 01 (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?52926-2012-James-Horak-reveals-what-will-really-happen&p=597025&viewfull=1#post597025) by": Ian Xel Lungold. This is what's stated in just the first 12 minutes.

"This is your viewpoint. This is your point from which you view the Universe. Your view point is absolutely sacred. For one simple reason, you’re the only one who can have it. In all of infinity, in all of the life forms and times through out the whole Universe, you are the only person who can have your view point. People can approximate or agree with you, but they can’t have yours. As a matter of fact, you’ve probably already notice that you can’t even give yours away.

So it’s very important to understand that all this information that we are going to go through this evening, it’s not at all to change or alter your view point. That’s your job. We are only going to feed your view point. And then you do with it what you will."

"There is one law in the Universe. What you pay attention to is what you become conscious of..."

Debra
13th December 2012, 00:57
Calz, this vid is amazing. I’m still only 3/4 away because it moves so fast that I have to rewind. I’ll watch again. Too, what’s exciting is that science is saying the same thing as what I’ve read all along from what’s considered “new agey,” or channeled sources. You asked for feedback. Here's one at the 31:30 mark:

“...We would have to be slowing down. At the point to where we’re slow down to a standstill everything would appear to happen all at once. This is in accordance with the prophecy. 5D, the ten dimensions scientifically demonstrable the - 6-10 D have already collapsed. 1-3 apparently collapsing behind us. No future, no past. Squeezing us out of the 4th dimension into 5D, the 5th dimension known as heaven. Why is time speeding up?...”

This is my recent experience that dovetails, I posted on 12/9/12 and an attempt to demonstrate with a graphic. (I'm aware that you've seen it.):

"I had a double metaphoric ah-ha to show the natural development of human potential and timeline shifts. What comes to mind is from the late, Dr. David Hawkins: “Power vs. Force”. My routine before I get up is to just watch the insights, dream recall, or dreams fill in with more specifics.

At first, I was unaware of standing on one of twelve circles within a larger circle. There was a progression of steps. I used active mind talk on the “3 o’clock” circle. Then stepped on 4 o’clock to problem solve and brainstormed. Then 5 o’clock in the passive, open mode the solutions unfold and flow along with active thought as a secondary role.

Each step I took the circles behind me bleeped out as part of the natural process. The remaining 7 circles shifted to fill the space around the larger circle. It left more room for higher, unfiltered thought to develop. What I don’t use atrophies. It served as a metaphor to where I am/am going both in mind and location.

What happens to those that still “think” at earlier timeline/eras? Nothing happens to them, they just continue on the way they intend.

PS As I re-read, I see it looses a lot in translation. A lot more happened on the feeling level. Sigh..."

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Photoshop/clock2.GIF

WhiteCrowBlackDeer, fascinating to hear about your processing.

First thing that rang out to me was your reminder to take the time each morning and allow consciousness to creep in .. or as Ian Xel Lundgold said about the one law in the universe:
what you pay attention to, is what you become conscious of.

Also, when you referred to dwelling on things that have already happened, well, cripes I think to myself, it does make sense that this is what I am 'only' conscious of. AM I REALLY PRESENT? If I am bringing up something from the day before?

Also, what this reflection stirs me to be conscious of, is that I, you, me, we, can only speak for ourselves in what we experience and really, who are we to judge anybody else and what they experience? Sure there are culturally agreed upon points between different experiences and that science can sometimes plot and evaluate that something to wit did take place. But, I don't need science to help me make meaning, or help me to identify an experience - or any tom, dick or harry, or dora and sally. I, me, zebra, had the experience and the whole experience is mine.

This time of evolution, I think, is preparing humans to enter flow, to go with what ever, to let go of judgement (that is inherently a culmination of everything that was in the past). I know this to be true for myself, this holding on is what gives me pain, sadness, angst, fear. Not to say that I think that memories and knowledge are redundant, especially if they put a warm smile on my face. The question is: how do I bring what I know into the present? What is my intention? Am I conscious of how I am using it?

Am I using it to make myself feel better about my own knowledge because I want people to love and respect me. You know what? I think I am doing a bit of that RIGHT NOW. I gotta do something about that.

Or, am I using it like a bullet to kill someone's dream because I judge their idea to be ridiculous. I can safely and happily report that this is the last thing I want to do to anyone in my physical life and to people here on Avalon, which is why I am paying attention to this detail, because I seem to be also paying attention to some of the debate culture here on the forum and it is what I am conscious about. In a similar experience, I found myself imposing my judgement on Viking a couple of months back and when I became conscious of my own behaviour, I decided that it was not very healthy of me.

Some might like to engage in a debate (rather than dialogue) to prove a point and air and justify their knowledge but I am coming to see this mode of human exchange to be a very old, sometimes hurtful exercise - much like war really. It is the exertion of control that is frigging exhausting, be it imposing or receiving. I have never felt comfortable, nor have I ever felt good about going for anyones jugular. A debate is like a battlefield for me, I am agitated, on high alert, looking over my shoulder and all I see is other people pitched against each other, making camps that exclude others, instead of coming together. Which does not mean I will not stand up for myself if I know what is true in my heart (and by my heart, I do not mean my head).

Point is and back to WhiteCrowBlackDeer's reflection, this awareness of how maybe the game of life is played out is going to become a stronger and stronger presence as we move through and are affected by these energy fields. Who I am, and who I find myself in company with - and seeing the connections and disconnections with so much more acceptance, understanding, love and no judgement. As WCBD says, we can start really seeing new timelines and human potential.

If this be cosmic intervention - bring it on.

WhiteCrowBlackDeer, I am also very curious about your insights into numbers .. I liked Marc the Arcturian's comments about getting a handle on numbers, the sacred geometry of the universe, the fabric and knowledge of life itself.

But, your aha moment was nice - the way is cleared to make what you will .. well, that is how I see what you said you saw ;) Everything collapses and I am left with more room, ah perhaps to think more creatively, clearly. A blank field, maybe? wow.

You said:

''Each step I took the circles behind me bleeped out as part of the natural process. The remaining 7 circles shifted to fill the space around the larger circle. It left more room for higher, unfiltered thought to develop. What I don’t use atrophies. It served as a metaphor to where I am/am going both in mind and location.''

Exciting, to be continued.

Debra
13th December 2012, 02:02
My response to niki's question

Hi Niki, I thought I had better chip in here before time goes further by. You are a searcher indeed :) I know you have another thread going on this question about 2012. You know of course, that this is just another year, however, there is a boat load of people - published, or on forums, in the media - chiming in with their interpretations from different sectors of the Maya, from astrologers, to channelled material from the Galactic Light Federation of Light. Very little primary source material, in my opinion, and a ****load of secondary sources and their take.

All fascinating though, all fun and hopefully by now - with some intelligent analysis and evaluation of information that we now have gathered and pored over, the fear porn built up around this phenomenon can go back in its box.

I just want to say something very simple to you Niki, and I say this with encouragement: What I think, or what anyone else thinks, is not important. It is what you think and feel, that is right for you. What you experience is yours and yours alone. Whatever you are thinking and dwelling upon, then that is what you are conscious of, because it is what you are paying attention to.

I believe - ahead of all the information under the sun - that what I am feeling, thinking and intuiting is the best information for me to have. It is my understanding that really matters.

I urge you: pay attention to your own streams of thought, your own visions - if they present themselves to you, then there is your message, made for Niki.

Chill out and just let it come - whether it be on the 21st or before or weeks, months later. To me, that is not important. I am aware of energetic changes and big changes in people around me. People who I would never have thought would be open to any of this. They are intelligent, they continue to question (so not mind controlled but, I am aware of people who are, you bet!)

Staying open to whatever may come, that is what I am doing. So, if it is a warm smile from a complete stranger, noticing a string of odd behaviours from a sequence of complete strangers, sensing something different in your world, being amazed by the taste of something you have never eaten or drank before, or a full kundalini screamer.

I like to know what Niki is thinking and experiencing.

Zebra

CdnSirian
13th December 2012, 02:06

It's my understanding that kids know where to go because their DNA structure is more crystalline than the oldie but goodies. In terms of crossing to 5D many/most pets will follow. Here's my personal account and an article called, "Children of the New Millennium: Lynn's Near-Death Experience".

I read where some pets large and small meet up with their love one and carry on. I found comfort in that knowledge. Shortly after, I experienced it first hand:

My neighbor, Barbara had a dog named, Mikie. As part of his training, she’d walk him around the circle driveway, and also he’d accompanied her with the chores like empty trash and care for the horses. Always the same trot from both of them, and same hand positions with the leash.

One morning, Barbara emptied the trash and came around the circle. Only this time, she walked with an invisible leash, the same hand positions as always. And Mikie? He was trotting right by her side only in his light-body. I blinked a couple of times, still in doubt.

That afternoon, Barbara dug a deep hole with the farm equipment next to the horse fence. Then she walked the circle alone with a wrapped up bundle. She lowered herself into the knee deep hole, and gently laid her Mikie to rest.

Children of the New Millennium: Lynn's Near-Death Experience
(http://near-death.com/experiences/animals02.html)
“From the light came two dogs of mine. One was a collie named Mimi who had died three years previously from an infection, and the other was a box named Sam who had died two years before after being hit by a car. The dogs came running and jumped on me and kissed my face with their tongues. Their tongues weren't wet, and I felt no weight when they jumped on me.  The dogs seemed to glow from a light that was inside them.”

I once long ago had a Cockapoo who was in love with Rhino called Harry at a nearby zoo. When she ran off, she was found at Harry's pool.

WanderingRogue
13th December 2012, 02:07

rxMymXI4KAg

really enjoyed that enlightening video, thanks...

9 days to go...

Great video.. the opening text is a bit dramatic... "no one has ever seen him since" & "national geographic & discovery channel refuse to edit it"

well the production quality is very low, so I can see why the refusal to air this show & as for the "no one has ever seen him since" this was less than a month ago; maybe wait a bit before building a legend?

either way great info collected here, definitely worth a watch.

Debra
13th December 2012, 02:19

Paula, doofus me. This was the insight you made that I wanted to bump. Brilliant. Makes so much sense on the back of what your process told you. I LOVE IT. Because that is why I went into my own explanation about living in the past, holding onto old stories and judging all life on just what I know. YESSSS.

Thanks and bravo :cheer2: and of course a big :hug:

RunningDeer
13th December 2012, 03:58
”...Point is and back to WhiteCrowBlackDeer's reflection, this awareness...” ”...Who I am, and who I find myself in in the company with - and seeing the connections and disconnections with so much more acceptance, understanding, love and no judgement. As WCBD says, we can start really seeing new timelines and human potential.”

“...WhiteCrowBlackDeer, I am also very curious about your insights into numbers .. I liked Marc the Arcturian's comments about getting a handle on numbers, the sacred geometry of the universe, the fabric and knowledge of life itself.”

Hi Zebra, this may answer some of the above:

I treat people like I want to be treated. Injustice and inequality are never tolerated. For those that push buttons, I try to take the high road, and use a sense of humor. Sometimes, my hammer comes out. I can count the times I’ve used it. Only because it makes me feel worst than their attempts at mind games. When grrr buttons are pushed, I use mirror technique.

My passion for numbers comes from two sources: The Enneagram and Numerology which includes the Divine Triangle and Master Numbers.

Two Rough Quotes on Enneagram and The Divine Triangle:

“The Enneagram is a modern interpretation of an ancient psychological system for understanding human personality. It’s traced back to at least the Sufis. There are nine personality types which unlock secrets of self-understanding and thus self-transformation.”

“The Divine Triangle, the basis on the Pythagorean Theorem. It describes the magnitude or destiny of our lives. It’s the blueprint is formed by the triangle of three part of mind (mind-soul-spirit) added to the square of the physical body and matter.”

In short, major life events culminated with my son’s death and then my partner of 5 years, passed 6 months later. I put my life on hold to go into deep understanding of my life purpose. My sister had instruction from Don Richard Riso on the Enneagram. (see reference below) With her assistance, I learned that I’m a 5 with a 4 wing. This was timely information and a renewed sense of purpose.

Anyone can construct their Divine Triangle. (see reference below) I took notice when two major cross roads that denote major life transitions, growth opportunity and change, lined up perfectly at two critical events: my son passing and when “out of the blue” I left the clock world, in 2004.

The last one dovetailed the beginning “Wisdom” block. Which for me is 44, a master number. Master numbers require more of the individual. Also, two out of the three numbers in numerology are the master number 11 from my name.

11 - Soul/Real Personality
9 - Outward Personality - How others see you
11 - Path of Destiny - What you must do in this lifetime. What you came here to manifest.

I live as a generalist and view from the greater perspective. Once I understood the numbers matched my inner sense of what I stand for and what’s important, I let them go. I don’t want to be attached to labels. They are useful reference tools.

Resource books:
“Personality Types: Using the Enneagram for Self-Discovery,” by Don Richard Riso
“Discovering the Enneagram: An Ancient Tool for a New Spiritual Tool for a New Spiritual Journey,” by: Richard Rohr and Andreas Ebert
“Numerology and the Divine Triangle,” by: Faith Javane and Dusty Bunker
“Master Numbers: Cycles of Divine Order,” by: Faith Javane

Peace,

RunningDeer
13th December 2012, 04:23
http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Photoshop/wakeup_clock.JPG

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Photoshop/who_cares.JPG

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Photoshop/dali-clock.JPG

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Photoshop/man_clock.JPG

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Photoshop/Now_watch2.JPG

TargeT
13th December 2012, 04:26

Paula, doofus me. This was the insight you made that I wanted to bump. Brilliant. Makes so much sense on the back of what your process told you. I LOVE IT. Because that is why I went into my own explanation about living in the past, holding onto old stories and judging all life on just what I know. YESSSS.

so at the end, they say " it shall come upon the world as a snare" and he elludes that the current global conciousness "does not want to end" and that we have to choose.

This seems to come from no real bases,, why can't "it shall come upon the world as a snare" mean that even those who are not ready for the change will be caught up in it, surprised by it like the sudden grab of a snare. Why do we have to have this elitist view that the so called unawakend "wont make the cut"?

We are talking about Galactic level events here, I HIGHLY doubt these will pick and choose who is effected and who is not. I see it more like the process a new idea goes through, Ridicule, Opposition, wide spread acceptance. Why would those "ahead" in the process be the only ones who are effected, it seems more likely that everyone will be. From the point of view at the crest of the wave, the base seems much lower and less spectacular, perhaps some of us are just at the crest of the wave, this does not mean the whole of the wave will not crash upon the shore.

Debra
13th December 2012, 04:38

so at the end, they say " it shall come upon the world as a snare" and he elludes that the current global conciousness "does not want to end" and that we have to choose.

This seems to come from no real bases,, why can't "it shall come upon the world as a snare" mean that even those who are not ready for the change will be caught up in it, surprised by it like the sudden grab of a snare. Why do we have to have this elitist view that the unawakend "wont make the cut"?

We are talking about Galactic level events here, I HIGHLY doubt these will pick and choose who is effected and who is not. I see it more like the changing of popular idea, similar to the process a new idea goes through, Ridicule, Opposition, wide spread acceptance. Why would those not "ahead" in the procces be the only ones who are effected, it seems more likely that everyone will be. From the point of view at the crest of the wave, the base seems much lower and less spectacular, perhaps some of us are just at the crest of the wave, this does not mean the whole wave will not crash upon the shore.

I think that everything, everyone will be effected TargeT. I mean, we all go through the same energetic dip and tumble together in it. My take is that all energy will engage with the cellular levels of all living beings, matter - everything really. So no, I don't believe anyone is left out or left behind. Just the experiences will be different. I do believe there will be subtle affects for some that contact has been made, if you will, and others who will be just more sensitive (perhaps more ready and more open) who will experience some interesting effects. I talk like this is in the future on one date, but I believe I have been undergoing some interesting downloads of energy and sensed them coming too. Because of my interest in the area in the last few years, in healing, perhaps my attention has been able to catalogue and find references for what I have gone through, thus far. Still, I don't believe anyone can tell you what you have experienced, it is a decision for you alone. It is your body, you know it better than anyone.

Though, I think programming and accepted beliefs will do their best to divert people to think a particular way about all of this .. but that is not encouraging sovereignty.

Calz
13th December 2012, 04:50

http://sunwalked.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/mindfulnessclock.jpg?w=466&h=700

RunningDeer
13th December 2012, 04:55

http://sunwalked.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/mindfulnessclock.jpg?w=466&h=700
I like yours even more. I'm adding it to my collection. :wave:

Debra
13th December 2012, 05:19
FOR Ontarioguy

Hi there, I have been sitting on your comment for the last couple of days. It seems you have experience in this, I think we all do amongst different relationships. My problem though Ontarioguy is not so much the case that this loved one is closed to this material. Though it is not priority either. No, this is a case of me seeing up close behaviour that is really tipping point stuff. And it started in earnest shortly after I started this thread. This person by the way does not follow Avalon.

Anyway, it came to me this talk by Ian Xel Lundgold, which I have referenced earlier in the thread who talks about his uncovering of the meaning behind the Mayan Calendar with Carl Calleman, the swedish biologist. Ironically, we had both sat down to watch this same video about 3 years ago and, I hope when things settle a bit I do want to bring this up. Not now though, it is still not a good time.

The point that Lundgold raised in the second part of his talk 'The Mayan Calendar Comes North" was his and Calleman's interpretation of what will happen leading up to this 2012 date, and he was very descriptive about people becoming so overwhelmed, unable to deal with life, explosive and irrational outbursts. Now, I am aware of these energies already, as said, and intermittently I feel them when they are on their way to do their thing, which I believe is to help me empty out stuff, old stories, attachments., etc., and so I try and catch myself midway between going down but sometimes, I am not so successful. However, with this loved one, it is scary because I can see both the anger rise up but also terror and confusion. This person is a sensitive, probably too sensitive and ironically is also quite tough and likes to be in control :). So, you could say that this kind of behaviour is a result of holding back stuff for years, and not dealing with it properly - could happen without any cosmic energies raining down, and who knows, we are now being made aware of the effects of chemtrail spraying as well.

All I know is that these sudden behaviour turnabouts have ramped up in the last few weeks and also at a time when things have really picked up business etc, there has been a very positive period with great achievements being made. So, for what it is worth, it occurred to me out of the blue, Ian Xel Lundgold's words, they returned to my consciousness: to watch out for people around you losing it because it will happen.

Debra
13th December 2012, 08:38
New interview with James Horak on Off Planet Radio 12.12.12

Just listened to James Horak interview on the 2nd hour of Randy Maugans Off Planet Radio today. It was prompted by the conversation that James did with Torz and Shuny - the recording that is featured in the OP of this thread. James continues with his take on 2012 expanding on the effects, evidence pointing to how TPTB are endeavouring to steal away this opportunity for human evolution to unfold and, true to his wide ranging grasp on quite a few issues, James with Randy tackles some other interesting issues and information, most of which connect back into the 2012 theme. I have to say that Randy's knowledge and contribution moves away from being an interviewer to laying down a fine conversation and we are privy to it. Good listening.

It was a great two hours actually, the first hour unpacked a slanderous statement about Randy made on Revolution Radio - with some outrageous claims. And somehow it is connected to Kerry Cassidy - sorry but did not catch the first entire segment but Duncan O'Finioan came on for support and whatever and whoever is behind purveying this garbage, it really deserves to be jumped on.

This would be where WhiteCrowBlackDeer would call for the hammer. No more messing around :)

I will look out for the recording of the show and post it here when it comes out. If someone else grabs it beforehand and wants to make it a thread of its own. All good. I say keep the conversation going.

Calz
13th December 2012, 14:16
I will post this only here (courtesy of James Gilliland and posted by giovonni in his Ranch thread).

It seems (to me) like a very appropriate message to all the 12/12 "naysayers". It isn't meant to be devisive ... simply something to consider.

1212 This too Shall Pass

Here it is folks, 12/1212 the kickoff. While some are not sensing anything and
have their TVs blaring with a few beers under their belt those who are sensitive
are going through the emotional ringer. Some are feeling agitated, some anxiety,
and others overwhelmed with what they have shoved under the rug or avoided
coming up to the surface all at once. It is an emotional rollercoaster. There
are those who are observing, not reacting, allowing supporting the process of
others who are doing quite well with the energies. Then there are those who are
thick as a brick unaware of anything; which at sometimes I am envious. Yet
looking back I am glad I have the sensitivity to feel what is going on with
others and around me so as to depersonalize it and assist others in their
process. I must say however this wave of energy is a whopper catching me off
guard now and then forcing me to go within to deep ancient wounds I thought were
healed long ago.

We have a joke here when people are processing and telling us about their
process and asking us if that ever happened to us. We say no, being perfect we
don't have those problems. Where this is spiritually incorrect humor there is
truth to it. When we release the past, the judgments of others and of ourselves
we are perfect. Even in our imperfection because who sets the bar, who is the
judge. If Spirit/God/Creator does not have an ego and shines like the Sun on
everyone evenly and equally without judgment forgiveness is automatic. We only
have to forgive our selves and the accepted judgments of others. There is
nothing external about this process though it can come in an external fashion.
We have allowed others to enslave us through dependency financially, mentally,
emotionally and spiritually due to looking outside of ourselves and not
believing in the powerful, loving, joyous manifesting God within.

The divine spark of the Creator is within each and every one of us yet it is up
to us to fan the spark to become the full flame. It is also up to us to not let
others smother or extinguish our sacred fire no matter how noble they hold their
judgments to be. Now is the time to forgive. It is time to release the past. It
is time to stand tall in our own divinity, reclaim and fully accept our
birthright. We are all children of God, Divine beings yet now it is time to grow
up, buck up and meet these challenges as Gods and Goddesses not victims. It is
graduation time and never to late to turn in that A performance that will propel
you into the 5th dimension. Nothing is impossible other than the word
impossible. Let out your war cry, scream at the heavens. It is time, and
remember, the internal path holds the power. If you are trying to force your
ways with external expectations you will be left behind in a grand journey back
to source.

Be well, James Gilliland

www.eceti.org
www.bbsradio.com
www.worldpuja.net

RMorgan
13th December 2012, 14:33
I will post this only here (courtesy of James Gilliland and posted by giovonni in his Ranch thread).

It seems (to me) like a very appropriate message to all the 12/12 "naysayers". It isn't meant to be devisive ... simply something to consider.

1212 This too Shall Pass

have their TVs blaring with a few beers under their belt those who are sensitive
are going through the emotional ringer.

Well, I really don´t like this idea of "if you didn´t feel anything it´s because you´re a drunk TV addict or you´re not enlightened as much as we are".

Such statements are truly arrogant and non enlightened at all; A truly remarkable display of ignorance and prepotency.

Personally, I meditate daily for more than a decade, I practice astral travel whenever I can, I´m quite sensitive to energies, I read a lot, I´m very connected to spirituality and I didn´t feel anything...Oh, and I rarely watch TV or drink alcohol.

I didn´t feel anything abnormal yesterday, or 08/08/2008, 09/09/2009, 10/10/2010, 11/11/11...

Calz
13th December 2012, 14:46
Well, I really don´t like this idea of "if you didn´t feel anything it´s because you´re a drunk TV addict or you´re not enlightened as much as we are".

Such statements are truly arrogant and non enlightened at all.

Thanks for your input (and a good example of why I didn't post it in the 12/12/12 specific threads).

James is really quite humble and I didn't read that sort of energy into his message ... but that comes from many years of exposure to his work so perhaps I am bias.

:yo:

RMorgan
13th December 2012, 14:57

Such statements are truly arrogant and non enlightened at all.

Thanks for your input (and a good example of why I didn't post it in the 12/12/12 specific threads).

James is really quite humble and I didn't read that sort of energy into his message ... but that comes from many years of exposure to his work so perhaps I am bias.

:yo:

You´re right. I don´t like to post in such threads because I don´t believe this 2012 thing and I don´t want to disrupt such kind of threads for no reason.

My point is that, if someone doesn´t believe what you believe, it doesn´t mean they´re less sensitive or "enlightened" than you are.

Calling people TV sheep or beer junkies because they don´t agree with your point of view or your beliefs is just not the way to go...definitively.

Anyway, please, go on with your thread folks. I don´t mean to interrupt it anymore.

Raf.

Mutchie
13th December 2012, 15:09
i noticed he talked about elenin and i was right up on that subject Hoagland and MANY OTHERS believed it was a spaceship of some sort but then all the dis info and the confusion set in "THATS WHAT THEY DO TO US" make us doubt everything for whatever reason i dont know = Ghostrider do you know which planet he is from ? im firmly CONVINCED our solar system is teaming with life i believe Mars , Venus ,many of saturns moons etc are all populated in some sort of way .... i look at our van allen belts and the position of the moon and EVERYTHING and its all to PERFECT think about that there was no way all of that could of been an accident;) dont get me started on this subject as for what james say i will be waiting and watching.. we will see if james is correct i like listening to him

RunningDeer
13th December 2012, 16:25

1212 This too Shall Pass

are going through the emotional ringer.

Such statements are truly arrogant and non enlightened at all; A truly remarkable display of ignorance and prepotency.

Personally, I meditate daily for more than a decade, I practice astral travel whenever I can, I´m quite sensitive to energies, I read a lot, I´m very connected to spirituality and I didn´t feel anything...Oh, and I rarely watch TV or drink alcohol.

I didn´t feel anything abnormal yesterday, or 08/08/2008, 09/09/2009, 10/10/2010, 11/11/11...

Hello RMorgan,

I’m learning not to expend a lot of time and energy on things that are meaningless in no time flat. So, I only reference one part of James’ paragraph. I just see it as a writing style - a list of examples in paragraph format.

"Here it is folks, 12/1212 the kickoff. While some are:

- not sensing anything and have their TVs blaring with a few beers under their belt
those who are sensitive are going through the emotional ringer.
- Some are feeling agitated,
- some anxiety,
- and others overwhelmed with what they have shoved under the rug
- or avoided coming up to the surface all at once.
- It is an emotional rollercoaster.
- There are those who are observing, not reacting,
- allowing supporting the process of others who are doing quite well with the energies.
- Then there are those who are thick as a brick unaware of anything;

which at sometimes I am envious. Yet looking back I am glad I have the sensitivity to feel what is going on with others and around me so as to depersonalize it and assist others in their process. I must say however this wave of energy is a whopper catching me off guard now and then forcing me to go within to deep ancient wounds I thought were healed long ago."

RMorgan:

James:
Yet looking back I am glad I have the sensitivity to feel what is going on with others and around me so as to depersonalize it and assist others in their process. I must say however this wave of energy is a whopper catching me off guard now and then forcing me to go within to deep ancient wounds I thought were healed long ago.

James doesn’t claim to be enlightened. In this last quote, he expresses awareness of self-perceived short comings. He demonstrates a willingness to assist others. He’s gutsy enough to search within, and dig out the garbage. James is ballsy and vulnerable in his sharing, so that others may see another way to let go of what holds them hostage from a centered lifestyle.

Clearly, you are doing lots of things for self-improvement/awareness/enlightenment/or whatever description you call it. You’ve meditated daily for more than a decade, it is possible that you’ve adapted to the energetic shift long ago? Could it be what’s “abnormal” for others is “normal” for you?

Sincerely,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

RMorgan
13th December 2012, 16:56
Clearly, you are doing lots of things for self-improvement/awareness/enlightenment/or whatever description you call it. You’ve meditated daily for more than a decade, it is possible that you’ve adapted to the energetic shift long ago? Could it be what’s “abnormal” for others is “normal” for you?

Sincerely,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

Hi WCBD,

Well, that´s possible. Actually, I´ve never though about it under this perspective.

I don´t know if this is really good or bad, but since I was a teenager I´ve been living in a state the Hindus call "equanimity"; Before that, I was like an emotional bomb.

Really, I don´t experience emotional fluctuations at all. I don´t ever feel extremely sad or extremely happy and, honestly, I can´t really remember the last time I felt anger.

I feel like I´m living exactly the opposite of what people call "emotional roller-coaster"...Something like an emotional constant.

It´s weird; I can´t explain this clearly. That´s just how I am. I couldn´t understand this emotional state very well until I started to research Hinduism and read the Bhagavad Gita. When I first read Krishna talking about "equanimity", which according to Hindus is a very desirable thing, I was just like "Wow!".

Anyway, my friend, feelings are feelings...They´re extremely personal. We can never judge anyone because they don´t feel what you feel.

I feel really weird talking about this, because most of you know I´m not the "love and light" kind of guy...It sounds too new-agey for my taste. ;)

Raf.

UPDATE:

Well, this is a little off topic but I just remembered why I picked up the Bhagavad Gita in the first place...It was a dream that lead me to it, a very real dream.

I was in my bedroom and it was raining very lightly ...I opened my curtains and saw these two guys on my porch, two blue guys like the Hindu gods, covered with gold and precious stones.

One of these guys was carrying a bow (After I read the book I suppose he´s Arjuna)...He told me something like - Rafael, your life is going to change now- and pointed his bow to my head.

I asked - Is this going to hurt? - He said no.

Then he shot an arrow straight through my skull. I just heard an extremely loud Bang, like a bell being hit by a bullet.

My vision went dark and I woke up.

The next day I went to the library and bought the Bhagavad Gita.

I´m not religious at all, but I recommend the book.

Calz
13th December 2012, 17:20
Well, this is a little off topic but I just remembered why I picked up the Bhagavad Gita in the first place...It was a dream that lead me to it, a very real dream.

That's beautiful. Many thanks for sharing that.

:thank_you2:

Wind
13th December 2012, 17:27
RMorgan, that's a really interesting story. Bhagavad Gita indeed is a good book!

RunningDeer
13th December 2012, 18:32

Sincerely,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

Hi WCBD,

Well, that´s possible. Actually, I´ve never though about it under this perspective.

I don´t know if this is really good or bad, but since I was a teenager I´ve been living in a state the Hindus call "equanimity"; Before that, I was like an emotional bomb.

Really, I don´t experience emotional fluctuations at all. I don´t ever feel extremely sad or extremely happy and, honestly, I can´t really remember the last time I felt anger.

I feel like I´m living exactly the opposite of what people call "emotional roller-coaster"...Something like an emotional constant.

It´s weird; I can´t explain this clearly. That´s just how I am. I couldn´t understand this emotional state very well until I started to research Hinduism and read the Bhagavad Gita. When I first read Krishna talking about "equanimity", which according to Hindus is a very desirable thing, I was just like "Wow!".

Anyway, my friend, feelings are feelings...They´re extremely personal. We can never judge anyone because they don´t feel what you feel.

I feel really weird talking about this, because most of you know I´m not the "love and light" kind of guy...It sounds too new-agey for my taste. ;)

Raf.

UPDATE:

I was in my bedroom and it was raining very lightly ...I opened my curtains and saw these two guys on my porch, two blue guys like the Hindu gods, covered with gold and precious stones.

One of these guys was carrying a bow (After I read the book I suppose he´s Arjuna)...He told me something like - Rafael, your life is going to change now- and pointed his bow to my head.

I asked - Is this going to hurt? - He said no.

Then he shot an arrow straight through my skull. I just heard an extremely loud Bang, like a bell being hit by a bullet.

My vision went dark and I woke up.

The next day I went to the library and bought the Bhagavad Gita.

I´m not religious at all, but I recommend the book.

Hi Raf,

I have Eknath Easwaran (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eknath_Easwaran)'s three volume set, which brought me clarity: "Upanishads," "Bhagavad Gita," and “Dhammapada”. Buddha is high on that short list. Of the three, I resonate with the “Dhammapada (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhammapada)”.

I feel really weird talking about this, because most of you know I´m not the "love and light" kind of guy...It sounds too new-agey for my taste.

That was a powerful account of your experience. Which only confirms my sense of you. Based on your age, and what you shared about your vision, the Bhagavad Gita, meditation practices and temperament, I’d suggest you are a Starseed. One characteristic is that your age group has more crystalline DNA than the older generation, such as us, Indigos. Which is why you are more even tempered and see the world through “old-soul eyes”. And why you may not feel the effects of this up-tick in energy.

I'll spare you any more “new-agey” vocabulary. There’s tons of information. This vid is only 7 minutes long. I promise not to test you on it.

Indigo Crystal Rainbow & Starseed Children & Adults
9f2fltU3QJY

With heart,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

RMorgan
13th December 2012, 18:57
Hi WCBD,

Well, who knows...I´ve never though of myself as a starseed.

I did a quick google search here and came up with some pretty intriguing statements.

Starseeds incarnate into the same conditions of helplessness and total amnesia concerning their identity, origins and purpose as do Earth humans. However, the genes of starseeds are encoded with a "wake-up call" designed to "activate" them at a pre-determined moment in life. Awakening can be gentle and gradual, or quite dramatic and abrupt. In either event, memory is restored to varying degrees, allowing starseeds to consciously take up their missions. Their connections to the Higher Self are also strengthened, permitting them to be largely guided by their inner knowing.

Many starseeds are practiced in rapid "spiritual weight loss". Starseeds can throw off in a few years the limiting behavior patterns and fears that Earth humans might take many lifetimes to accomplish. This is because starseeds, having been on similar missions to other planets, are quite familiar with the procedures and techniques for raising consciousness.

Source: http://www.paoweb.com/starseed.htm

Anyway, starseed is just another title, another label...I´m just myself.

Cheers,

Raf.

PS: Any good books recommendations on the subject?

TargeT
13th December 2012, 20:18

Raf.

I've been like this for the last 8 years or so... I've often struggled with it because I feel so different than those around me, co workers, at one point of expressed frustration by me (a very very rare event), said that they were glad to see I was "human" and that they thought I was a "bug" or "alien" or "robot" (I don't remember which) due to my lack of emotional response.

I personally enjoy having a clear head and being able to think things through; at the same time I sometimes feel I am missing on on the "human experience" since I do not go through the wide swings that others seem to and have had past Significant Others call me "un emotional", in fact most people seem to see this as a bad thing (which baffles me, I see strong emotions causing them to do things they later regret more often than not & have a theory about emotional possession - outside entities or energies taking control when fits of strong emotion take hold).

It's been slightly concerning, this lack of acceptance from the people who surround me; but even that does not evoke any major emotion (no despair or sadness, I am very alone (aside from my wonderful partner) & do not have many close friends anymore; I choose not to associate with the STS (or "selfish" focused) which most people seem to be in the current area I live in, which is understandable as it is a harsh living conditions place... yet still this does not bother me much).

You are the first person I have seen describe something similar to how I function, it sounds like I need to research Hinduism and read the Bhagavad Gita (which may be difficult as I have a persistent block to religion(s) from early "trauma").

I was glad to read your post, at least I (maybe) am not alone.

Edit:

I suppose I should also say that other than fervent research & some local organizing / activism / education I do nothing to grow spiritually; I have not studied meditation or anything of that manner.

I apparently do some self shielding exercises (have for a long time, just found out from this forum that is what my nightly visualizations were,, I thought it was just a way to relax before sleep) perhaps there are other things I just "do" but am not aware of also, but nothing comes to mind..

RunningDeer
13th December 2012, 20:36
Hi WCBD,

Well, who knows...I´ve never though of myself as a starseed.

I did a quick google search here and came up with some pretty intriguing statements.

Starseeds incarnate into the same conditions of helplessness and total amnesia concerning their identity, origins and purpose as do Earth humans. However, the genes of starseeds are encoded with a "wake-up call" designed to "activate" them at a pre-determined moment in life. Awakening can be gentle and gradual, or quite dramatic and abrupt. In either event, memory is restored to varying degrees, allowing starseeds to consciously take up their missions. Their connections to the Higher Self are also strengthened, permitting them to be largely guided by their inner knowing.

Many starseeds are practiced in rapid "spiritual weight loss". Starseeds can throw off in a few years the limiting behavior patterns and fears that Earth humans might take many lifetimes to accomplish. This is because starseeds, having been on similar missions to other planets, are quite familiar with the procedures and techniques for raising consciousness.

Source: http://www.paoweb.com/starseed.htm

Anyway, starseed is just another title, another label...I´m just myself.

Cheers,

Raf.

PS: Any good books recommendations on the subject?

Hello Raf,

Any good books recommendations on the subject?

None that won't add labels. Ha! That is unless you see them as useful reference tools that bring clarity to blind spots. Then chuck ‘em.

I agree with you. We do a disservice to ourselves when we label people. It prevents us from ever seeing how they’ve grown. And there’s the larger perspective, we miss their essence and dare I use another new-agey term? "Soul," she whispered.

One source is Dolores Cannon. Here's one book from amazon.com, “The Three Waves of Volunteers and the New Earth (http://www.amazon.com/Three-Waves-Volunteers-New-Earth/dp/1886940150/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1355429860&sr=1-1&keywords=dolores+cannon)”.

Be open-minded when she talks about the age groups. There are overlaps. Also, have patience if parts of the vid sound like she's promoting her books. Oh wait, ah-ha moment!

That last paragraph is for me. http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/smileys/delete2-smiley.gif?1292867581

“The Three Waves of Volunteers and the New Earth”

RxbMZYl6WYk

UPDATE:

Below is video that was referenced in post #118 (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?52926-2012-James-Horak-reveals-what-will-really-happen&p=598177&viewfull=1#post598177) called, "The Indigo Evolution Full Length Documentary Indigo Children". The focus here is on younger Indigos. I'm in agreement with Angelia @ 6:12 minutes. We are all Indigos. Whereas, Dolores Cannon's reference to Indigos are those who volunteered to come in beginning around 1945, after WWII. They are the baby boomers.

fxvriVUk_5A

Toodles,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

RMorgan
13th December 2012, 20:53

Raf.

I've been like this for the last 8 years or so... I've often struggled with it because I feel so different than those around me, co workers, at one point of expressed frustration by me (a very very rare event), said that they were glad to see I was "human" and that they thought I was a "bug" or "alien" or "robot" (I don't remember which) due to my lack of emotional response.

I personally enjoy having a clear head and being able to think things through; at the same time I sometimes feel I am missing on on the "human experience" since I do not go through the wide swings that others seem to and have had past Significant Others call me "un emotional", in fact most people seem to see this as a bad thing (which baffles me, I see strong emotions causing them to do things they later regret more often than not & have a theory about emotional possession - outside entities or energies taking control when fits of strong emotion take hold).

It's been slightly concerning, this lack of acceptance from the people who surround me; but even that does not evoke any major emotion (no despair or sadness, I am very alone (aside from my wonderful partner) & do not have many close friends anymore; I choose not to associate with the STS (or "selfish" focused) which most people seem to be in the current area I live in, which is understandable as it is a harsh living conditions place... yet still this does not bother me much).

You are the first person I have seen describe something similar to how I function, it sounds like I need to research Hinduism and read the Bhagavad Gita (which may be difficult as I have a persistent block to religion(s) from early "trauma").

I was glad to read your post, at least I (maybe) am not alone.

Edit:

I suppose I should also say that other than fervent research & some local organizing / activism / education I do nothing to grow spiritually; I have not studied meditation or anything of that manner.

I apparently do some self shielding exercises (have for a long time, just found out from this forum that is what my nightly visualizations were,, I thought it was just a way to relax before sleep) perhaps there are other things I just "do" but am not aware of also, but nothing comes to mind..

I hear you mate,

I also feel very different...

I´ve managed to maintain a handful of good friends, all of them completely different persons than myself, after all, friendship is one of the most important things in the world.

Everyday I reinforce the though that I don´t have the right to demand people to be or think like me. I should accept my friends just like they are and I´m very thankful for them to accept me just the way I am; and I can be a pain in the ass, since I suffer from pathological honesty. :)

Anyway, this equanimity is not the same thing as being unemotional, otherwise, we would be psychopaths. Judging by your posts, I know you care about people.

You have emotions just like everybody else, but you´re not a slave to these emotions. I consider this to be a really remarkable achievement. Some people spend their entire lives trying to achieve it without success. Equanimity is considered to be a very desirable state of mind by the Hindus, a spiritual goal.

By the way, if you decide to read the Bhagavad Gita, you don´t have to read it as a religious book. Read it as a philosophy book, instead. I also have this aversion to religion myself, but I´ve learned to not allow it to stop me from reading good teachings that come from religious sources.

About this shielding exercises, at least those I´m aware of, they are actually meditation techniques. So maybe you´re practicing meditation without even knowing. Controlling and understanding the nature of your energy is one of the goals of meditation, so you´re already doing it one way or another.

Anyway, I recommend you to try some formal meditation as well; Just lay down in a comfortable place, close your eyes, breathe slowly and let your thoughts flow freely, while trying not to focus in any of these thoughts. Mediation is not about "not thinking", is about enlarging the interval between thoughts...This blank space between thoughts is one of the most amazing things I´ve ever experienced.

Raf.

Youniverse
13th December 2012, 20:53

Yeah I like this way of looking at it targeT. Something I heard recently regarding ETs and our ascension or evolution, is that since all of creation is connected, for one or any number of groups to elevate consciousness to another level, all others have to evolve as well. So the idea is with this new energy that a 'new consciousness', an expanded consciousness is created, and the ETs that want to evolve into this new consciousness need us to evolve too. It's a story so who knows? But it would explain all the ET activity we've been experiencing on Earth for centuries.

This seems to come from no real bases,, why can't "it shall come upon the world as a snare" mean that even those who are not ready for the change will be caught up in it, surprised by it like the sudden grab of a snare. Why do we have to have this elitist view that the so called unawakend "wont make the cut"?

We are talking about Galactic level events here, I HIGHLY doubt these will pick and choose who is effected and who is not. I see it more like the process a new idea goes through, Ridicule, Opposition, wide spread acceptance. Why would those "ahead" in the process be the only ones who are effected, it seems more likely that everyone will be. From the point of view at the crest of the wave, the base seems much lower and less spectacular, perhaps some of us are just at the crest of the wave, this does not mean the whole of the wave will not crash upon the shore.

Yeah I like this way of looking at it targeT. Something I heard recently regarding ETs and our ascension or evolution, is that since all of creation is connected, for one or any number of groups to elevate consciousness to another level, all others have to evolve as well. So the idea is with this new energy that a 'new consciousness', an expanded consciousness is created, and the ETs that want to evolve into this new consciousness need us to evolve too. It's a story so who knows? But it would explain all the ET activity we've been experiencing on Earth for centuries.

TargeT
13th December 2012, 21:09
About this shielding exercises, at least those I´m aware of, they are actually meditation techniques. So maybe you´re practicing meditation without even knowing. Controlling and understanding the nature of your energy is one of the goals of meditation, so you´re already doing it one way or another.

Anyway, I recommend you to try some formal meditation as well; Just lay down in a comfortable place, close your eyes, breathe slowly and let your thoughts flow freely, while trying not to focus in any of these thoughts. Mediation is not about "not thinking", is about enlarging the interval between thoughts.

Raf.

Hahaha, well I guess I do meditate then :P

I guess I meditate quite often, but I call it "killing the ego" or "silencing the inner monologue" I learned some tricks (like asking your inner voice “what is my next thought”) to do it and think it's kind of "fun" that dead silence where you just quietly look around observing without thought (or at least until the ego kicks back in and starts chattering about what ever my eyes are seeing), it's not easy and I can't maintain it for longer than 20-30 seconds, but shutting down that inner voice that pretends it's "me" (hell, that's where the label "me" comes from I've read) is something I do quite often.

It reminds me of a book series I've read, "The Wheel of Time"; in those books it has many names, sometimes referred to as "the oneness" and they use it to perform extra ordinary skills like ultra accurate archery etc... well I cannot sustain it long enough to actually "do" anything, it takes most my concentration just to be silent. Perhaps with more effort and focus I will be able to achieve the "zone" or "oneness" or whatever you want to call it long enough to perform an action with 100% of my focus.

Sounds like I do need to do some reading to understand myself a bit more, thanks again for shedding some light!

I've heard this before too, but I don't remember where; it seems like a very plausable idea, to raise the vibration of anyone group all must be raised, as we are all "one" with creation, every thing.

PurpleLama
14th December 2012, 00:08
I guess I meditate quite often, but I call it "killing the ego" or "silencing the inner monologue" I learned some tricks (like asking your inner voice “what is my next thought”) to do it and think it's kind of "fun" that dead silence where you just quietly look around observing without thought (or at least until the ego kicks back in and starts chattering about what ever my eyes are seeing), it's not easy and I can't maintain it for longer than 20-30 seconds, but shutting down that inner voice that pretends it's "me" (hell, that's where the label "me" comes from I've read) is something I do quite often.

It reminds me of a book series I've read, "The Wheel of Time"; in those books it has many names, sometimes referred to as "the oneness" and they use it to perform extra ordinary skills like ultra accurate archery etc... well I cannot sustain it long enough to actually "do" anything, it takes most my concentration just to be silent. Perhaps with more effort and focus I will be able to achieve the "zone" or "oneness" or whatever you want to call it long enough to perform an action with 100% of my focus.

Sounds like I do need to do some reading to understand myself a bit more, thanks again for shedding some light!

Brought this to mind:

“I do not aim with my hand; he who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
I aim with my eye.

I do not shoot with my hand; he who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
I shoot with my mind.

I do not kill with my gun; he who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father.
I kill with my heart.”
― Stephen King, The Gunslinger

Gardener
14th December 2012, 01:46
Raf and anyone who isn't having the 'wild ride' lol

I had these same thoughts when Raf posted, and I am fairly certain that not everyone will have a wild ride because they have already done the work and integrated a lot of what needs shifting.. I was interested in your experience of the loud bang in your head just before you woke, I have heard of this before and experienced it myself, did you get a flash of light with it?

Apparently there is a part of the brain and I am trying to recall here, it could be the fornix, which is being affected when the energy ascends the spine and crosses at the base of the brain, and ascends back into the higher brain to the fornix, there is a flash of light which is accompanied by an 'internal bang' this energy/substance cannot return to the fornix if it is used up in ego/personality conflict in the 'lower areas' anyway its a bit vague sorry I will try to find something more concrete.

What I wanted to say was that some people have already done a lot of work over a long period of time and will have less urgent discomfort if we are bombarded with external energy. And when you posted Raf those were my thoughts. Possibly even going back into previous lifetimes. It would be interesting to me to research the archetype which came into your dream which was the catalyst to you aquiring the BG.

I think James was refering to those who are not yet aware and think life exists only in work, bed, TV, fashion, sport, motorcars, (no offence to anyone who consciously enjoys these things) its a style he has and its a genuine effort to shake people awake lol.

Sincerely,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

nizkri
14th December 2012, 03:20
I spoke personally with mr Horak yesterday , very interesting person , we had along chat together , and he suggested to me , that i should buy Lugols Solution . do any of you have any experience with this product ?

modwiz
14th December 2012, 03:42
I spoke personally with mr Horak yesterday , very interesting person , we had along chat together , and he suggested to me , that i should buy Lugols Solution . do any of you have any experience with this product ?

He suggested it to me too and I did it. Iodine is an important element. Lugol's comes as KI. That is potassium/iodine. It is an excellent supplement. Owing to different factors, some can be sensitive to it. In that case it is a shortcoming with their chemistry. That is, it is not a good thing and it is not the supplement. Still, one wants to know about using it in such a concentrated form. There is ample information if the web. I have some of it on my computer desk right now.

nizkri
14th December 2012, 04:12
thanks modwiz, which concentration do you use , what will you reccomend for me ? the dose and such :)

He suggested it to me too and I did it. Iodine is an important element. Lugol's comes as KI. That is potassium/iodine. It is an excellent supplement. Owing to different factors, some can be sensitive to it. In that case it is a shortcoming with their chemistry. That is, it is not a good thing and it is not the supplement. Still, one wants to know about using it in such a concentrated form. There is ample information if the web. I have some of it on my computer desk right now.

modwiz
14th December 2012, 04:45
thanks modwiz, which concentration do you use , what will you reccomend for me ? the dose and such :)

I got mine from a place in Ecuador, because Lugol's is discontinued in the USA. I buy the 15% and then dilute it to 5%. I take a few drops at a time. Started with 2 in 8 .oz of water. I am only telling you what I did. I am recommending nothing. Until lawyers, as a profession, join the human race again, I am one endless disclaimer. As Sgt. Schultz of Hogan Heroes said, " I know nut-ting."

Debra
14th December 2012, 09:15
I am moved greatly by the contributions on this thread since Calz posted the letter from James Gilliland. Truly miraculous unfoldings. Like James G affirmed in that letter, this latest wave has been powerful and it has hit me now like a ton. That is why I have not posted. Still vulnerable. But like to say to Raf and TargeT Thank you Both for sharing some wonderful self realisations, live here on the forum. Very inspiring, such clarity, something I would love to experience. And to WhiteCrowBlackDeer, you are divine woman. Your work with others is so valuable.

Here is the recording of James Horak with Randy Maugans, recorded 12/12/12
http://emvsinfo.blogspot.se/

l-LbI18nch4

RMorgan
14th December 2012, 12:04
Raf and anyone who isn't having the 'wild ride' lol

I had these same thoughts when Raf posted, and I am fairly certain that not everyone will have a wild ride because they have already done the work and integrated a lot of what needs shifting.. I was interested in your experience of the loud bang in your head just before you woke, I have heard of this before and experienced it myself, did you get a flash of light with it?

Apparently there is a part of the brain and I am trying to recall here, it could be the fornix, which is being affected when the energy ascends the spine and crosses at the base of the brain, and ascends back into the higher brain to the fornix, there is a flash of light which is accompanied by an 'internal bang' this energy/substance cannot return to the fornix if it is used up in ego/personality conflict in the 'lower areas' anyway its a bit vague sorry I will try to find something more concrete.

Hi Gardener,

Well, It was a dream, and it happened many years ago.

I´d like to remember all details, but I can´t. If I told you that I remember a flash of light I would be lying.

I guess I remember the loud bang so vividly because it was such an unique experience.

Flashes of light happen all the time, so maybe my selective memory has erased them after a while, if they did happen.

Anyway, I´d like to hear more about this, if you´re able to find detailed material about this subject.

Cheers,

Raf.

Tony
14th December 2012, 12:23
David icke says, "The end of the world is on the 27th January 2013....!?

David... Personally, I think the end of the world is on January 27th 2013 because the Mayans had a different letter system to the later western model. To them 'J' was our ‘F’ and so on, except, strangely, for the letter ‘U’ which corresponds in both cultures, although many scholars assert that the Mayan ‘U’ also corresponds with the modern ‘K’.

Therefore, the Mayan name for the first month of the Gregorian year, set out here in brackets, was J (F), A (U), N (C), U (K) A (E) R (D). The Mayan ‘Y’ was often used as an indication that a question was being asked and this is the origin of the extended-form English word ‘why’ which is, itself, widely followed by a question mark.

The Mayan number system also related to a corresponding letter. In this case the numbers 2 and 7 become ‘Y’ and ‘E’. The ‘T’ relates to our letter ‘S’ while the ‘H’ was used by the Mayans to indicate emphasis or exclamation as in our ‘!’. The year 2013 was the end of the Mayan Long Count in my interpretation after decades of research at the Toytown Public Library, and so 2013 had the connotation in Mayan culture of completion or completely.

In this way it can be clearly seen that January 27th 2013 in the Gregorian calendar can be simply translated into the Mayan as: ‘****ed? Yes! Completely.’

( I'm sure he meant a new beginning!)

The Truth Is In There
14th December 2012, 12:32
i don't expect anything special to happen on dec 21st or the next 2-3 days but for once i'd be happy to be proven wrong. counting days now...

RunningDeer
14th December 2012, 16:55
Hello pie'n'eal,

Though, I stay open to receive the energetics from the rare alignments, the dates are secondary to the changes of vibration for us all. I’m here not only to experience the end of atrocity, heck! I’m going for the gold ring.

I weep at the probability in this lifetime, we live in harmony on Mother Earth. Where even words like love, peace, joy and freedom are not needed because that’s just what we’ve become.*

How am I coping with all the pot-shots about dates and “I can’t wait to say I told you so”? There’s a whole lotta Lars inside me. http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/smileys/big-smile2-smiley.gif (http://emoticoner.com)

UPDATE: (Yes, we are that and more already.)

"Lars and the Real Girl"
VBGOMUSc3Mw

Peace,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

David... Personally, I think the end of the world is on January 27th 2013 because the Mayans had a different letter system to the later western model. To them 'J' was our ‘F’ and so on, except, strangely, for the letter ‘U’ which corresponds in both cultures, although many scholars assert that the Mayan ‘U’ also corresponds with the modern ‘K’.

Therefore, the Mayan name for the first month of the Gregorian year, set out here in brackets, was J (F), A (U), N (C), U (K) A (E) R (D). The Mayan ‘Y’ was often used as an indication that a question was being asked and this is the origin of the extended-form English word ‘why’ which is, itself, widely followed by a question mark.

The Mayan number system also related to a corresponding letter. In this case the numbers 2 and 7 become ‘Y’ and ‘E’. The ‘T’ relates to our letter ‘S’ while the ‘H’ was used by the Mayans to indicate emphasis or exclamation as in our ‘!’. The year 2013 was the end of the Mayan Long Count in my interpretation after decades of research at the Toytown Public Library, and so 2013 had the connotation in Mayan culture of completion or completely.

In this way it can be clearly seen that January 27th 2013 in the Gregorian calendar can be simply translated into the Mayan as: ‘****ed? Yes! Completely.’

RunningDeer
14th December 2012, 17:09

David... Personally, I think the end of the world is on January 27th 2013 because ...”

Hello again, pie'n'eal,

I’ve also heard at the vernal equinox, March 21, 2013. George Kavassilas comes to mind. Alfred Lambremont Webre of Exopolitics interviewed George. For those interested here’s the link to examiner.com (http://www.examiner.com/article/expert-et-contactee-half-of-humanity-ascends-to-5th-dimension-on-march-21-2013).

I watched this next video three times. It was so chock full that I had to take notes so I could digest and reflect. I’ve add them. They’re rough notes and not in chronological order.

"2012 Crossing Over, A New Beginning"

hlfYHAV1i8w

- The path of the sun travels along the Galactic plane/equator takes 12,000’s to cross and another 12,000 years upward to reach the next peak. We are crossing the galactic lane on December 21, 2012 @ 2:44 AM. Another account is December 21, 2012 @ 10:05 AM.

- The level of consciousness been in Pisces for the last 2,000 years. Which represents a mutable sign which we’ve worshiped an outside God/guru. Pisces was an age of divisions such as: color, culture, language, concepts and ideas.

- At the vernal equinox on March 21, 2013, the path of the sun crosses over to Aquarius, it’s a fixed sign. It’s the age of harmony, understanding, unity consciousness.

- It use to align up on Pisces/vernal equinox March 21; opposite sign Virgo on autumnal equinox, Sept. 22nd, Gemini summer solstice, June 22nd; it’s opposite Sagittarius at winter solstice, Dec. 21st.

But now the fixed signs;
vernal equinox, March 21st Aquarius - air
autumnal equinox, Sept. 22nd in Leo - fire
summer solstice, June 21 in Taurus - earth
winter solstice, Dec. 21st in Scorpio - water

- So this is the most natural home for this Divine cross is in this fixed position. These fixed signs are very transformational in the human consciousness. (before it was mutable and before that it was cardinal)

- In the Bible they are: the lion, the bull, the man and the eagle. In revelations the God is described as having in the four quadrants the face of the man, the face of the bull, the face of the lion, the face of the eagle. They’re going home: the equinoxes and the solstices are going home in their fixed positions, the most natural. Which translates to that we are getting ready to evolve at a really fast rate.

- Yugas means world ages. Yuga cycles go from descending to ascending. Descending begins with Golden age/Satya Yuga. It devolves into Silver Age/Treta Yuga. Then we go to Bronze Age/Dwapara Yuga. And currently we are in the Iron Age/Kali Yuga which means iron. And these cycles go on continuously:

- Golden Age lasts for 1.768 million years. Humans live 100,000 years and eat gold and discard like a paper plate today. Highly advanced souls. Only occupied by mystics, serious Yogas and the demonics live on another planet. (so we’re separated by space)
- Silver Age lasts for 1.296 million years and humans live for 2,000 years and they eat off silver. And now the demons live on another country on the same planet. The only thing separating them is ocean.
- Bronze Age lasts for humans 864,000 (or half the length of the Golden Age) live for a 1000 years and they have good and bad in the same family. Cain and Abel. Adam and Eve.
- Iron Age lasts for humans live for 100 years, good and bad is in each and everyone of us. It’s not separate now. It’s in us. And we have to become conscious not to fan the flame of negative actions and it take some very strict codes of behavior to to get a ticket out of the material & prison world, a world where you can do anything you want.

- We are ascending where the sun is taking us is into the Bronze Age/Dwapara Yuga era since the 1700’s. Though some say we are at the end of the Iron Age/Kali Yuga. Nonetheless we are at that time where a wonderful transition takes place. It will bring much peace, love, joy and wisdom to mankind. “The dead shall rise” means We have been dead in sleepfulness.

- Bill Hicks: Life is just a ride. We can change things not by money or things over time. It’s right here, right now, it’s a choice between Love and fear.

- Bliss is our birthright. We are made to enjoy Love and happiness. Bliss is always there. There’s so much potential for Bliss. It’s like a light that you turn on in a darkened room. Bliss is just there, waiting for you to tap into to it and as much as you want.

- Now’s the time to embrace the Love and leave the fear behind. Fear means you have a fear of loosing something. What could that be? All those possessions out there? All those material illusions? Or your body? The body is going to died anyway. It’s only a matter of time. But the one that embraces the Love, is the one that knows that it can never loose. And when you find that love and knows that you can never loose even with intentionally created chaos, still remain in Love, then you receive the Bliss at all times.

- When we say, “I’m doing some kind of spiritual practice.” What it means actually is that: I am finding out who I am? What am I? Who am I? Where did I come from? What am I doing here on this earth? Where will I go? You are actually demystifying these concepts yourself by realizing who you are.

- Eventually you’ll get to the point where you’ll experience the truth of who you really are as opposed to the illusion of that you believe you are. You believe that you are this physical body, your thoughts, or whatever. The truth of it is, is that you are the Source of all those things. You’re the Source of your thoughts. You’re the Source of your body. You’re the Source of all your emotions. You’re the place from which all that comes. But we’ve been tricked into believing, that we are these things. But we are not these things, but we are actually the Creator of these things.

- We are nothing short of Divine. We are undifferentiated (not different) Consciousness. As we remember who we are, acquiring more powers, we are learning that we are co-creators in this experience in what is about to happen.

- Enlightenment means your becoming aware of what you really are. You become aware that you are one with God. And you are God.

- Like a drop in the ocean, we are units of Divinity. We are deitific atoms of God, Units of God. We are sons of God.

- The same God is in everyone. When one realizes that they are God, then one sees that same God in everyone.

- Bill Hicks: Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness, experiencing itself, subjectively. There’s no such thing as death. Life is only a dream. And we are the imagination of ourselves.

- Person, community, country, planet...these are just different levels of consciousness. But we are all the same consciousness.

Toodles,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

Debra
15th December 2012, 05:08

I do not know whether to take this as a joke or not. I like some jokes but I am confused by this one. I interpret it as trying to burst my bubble, at the same time is trying to invalidate my choices.

Pie 'n' eal, I have been through the ringer lately and I think what is the purpose of putting a foot out and trying to trip up someone struggling already? If you think that I, for example, am deluding myself, why not ask that? I put this to you because I find cryptic language not very helpful, especially when I am openly trying to understand on this thread what is happening to myself and the world about me at the moment. I have been chipping away at my own healing for quite a few years now. I am exercising my right to enquire and consider many options for healing and personal evolution. I have always considered you to be a wise man and one of compassion as well. I would like to know more about why you personally bring this to the table. That i would be interested to hear more about. Sincerely and respectfully to you. I am not interested in defending my choices to investigate the knowledge and perspectives of people like James Horak or James Gilliand, Santos Bonacci or Marc the Arcturian. I believe we all hold a piece of the puzzle and i am open to your knowledge as much as I am to the whole field of knowledge out there.

As to how this all sits within me, well some days I feel like I am going mad but I try to hold the space for consciousness as well.

Best wishes,
Zeb

Ontarioguy
15th December 2012, 15:07
FOR Ontarioguy

Hi there, I have been sitting on your comment for the last couple of days. It seems you have experience in this, I think we all do amongst different relationships. My problem though Ontarioguy is not so much the case that this loved one is closed to this material. Though it is not priority either. No, this is a case of me seeing up close behaviour that is really tipping point stuff. And it started in earnest shortly after I started this thread. This person by the way does not follow Avalon.

Anyway, it came to me this talk by Ian Xel Lundgold, which I have referenced earlier in the thread who talks about his uncovering of the meaning behind the Mayan Calendar with Carl Calleman, the swedish biologist. Ironically, we had both sat down to watch this same video about 3 years ago and, I hope when things settle a bit I do want to bring this up. Not now though, it is still not a good time.

The point that Lundgold raised in the second part of his talk 'The Mayan Calendar Comes North" was his and Calleman's interpretation of what will happen leading up to this 2012 date, and he was very descriptive about people becoming so overwhelmed, unable to deal with life, explosive and irrational outbursts. Now, I am aware of these energies already, as said, and intermittently I feel them when they are on their way to do their thing, which I believe is to help me empty out stuff, old stories, attachments., etc., and so I try and catch myself midway between going down but sometimes, I am not so successful. However, with this loved one, it is scary because I can see both the anger rise up but also terror and confusion. This person is a sensitive, probably too sensitive and ironically is also quite tough and likes to be in control :). So, you could say that this kind of behaviour is a result of holding back stuff for years, and not dealing with it properly - could happen without any cosmic energies raining down, and who knows, we are now being made aware of the effects of chemtrail spraying as well.

All I know is that these sudden behaviour turnabouts have ramped up in the last few weeks and also at a time when things have really picked up business etc, there has been a very positive period with great achievements being made. So, for what it is worth, it occurred to me out of the blue, Ian Xel Lundgold's words, they returned to my consciousness: to watch out for people around you losing it because it will happen.

Thank you Zebra for your reply on December 13th...and Yes we must watch out for people "LOSING IT" as you clearly mentioned.As well as people showing outward signs of emotional stresses....ie: anger rising up, terror & confusion etc. Case in point , December 14th's tradgedy when a young man "lost it" and went on a killing spree! Kinda creepy in a sense that I read your reply less than 12 hours before this tradgedy occurred. And thank you for clarifying your point as it pertains to your current situation. I DO hope that mutual understanding and smoother sailing ahead prevail! And I look forward to when you can share the Xel Lundgold and Carl Calleman video....when the time is right for you to do so. :)

RunningDeer
16th December 2012, 00:59
For those that resonated with MagentaPixie2012, here's this weeks:

3rd, 4th and 5th Density Awareness - Rainbow Bridge Downloads and Uploads
PlxDmMN2KY0

The Divine Path - Blue Ray Incarnations
1SWqlx5MVWI

Click here to review the first one called, "12-12-12 Ascension Gateway (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?52926-2012-James-Horak-reveals-what-will-really-happen&p=596792&viewfull=1#post596792)," by: MagentaPixie2012

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Photoshop/rainbow-1.JPG

genevieve
16th December 2012, 18:48
modwiz--

Lugol's 2% is available in the U.S. through Swansons Vitamins. It has a "disclaimer" on the label: "Talismanic only."

By the way, do you have any input about the safety of ingesting it versus applying it transdermally? Somebody somewhere claims ingesting it is almost poisonous.

Peace Love Joy & Harmony,
Genevieve

RunningDeer
16th December 2012, 22:06
"10 Common Signs of a Spiritual Awakening"

Repost: The last count on YouTube was 809,293 on June, 18, 2012. Today, December 16, 2012, it’s now up to 1,419,866. Which is an increase of 43% in 6 months. For those that rather not watch vids or have time constraints the list is below.

PS If this is helpful, I've added a second video & list here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?53220-10-Common-Signs-of-a-Spiritual-Awakening&p=600059&viewfull=1#post600059). (The wording is slightly different, and has some new information.)

txTsbeuY5gM

#1 Your sleep patterns change. You feel restless but seem to have more energy. Get use to it and don’t worry. Your body will adjust in time.

#2 Shivers, crawling sensations, tingles on your scalp. Feeling pressure on the crown, like someone is pushing down with a finger. Flashed of great inspiration/creativity/thoughts. Feeling vibration around the head and ears. Don’t worry. This the the opening of the crown chakra and divine energy flowing in.

#3 Sudden waves of emotions. Feeling sad, lonely, happy, angry, etc. for no reason. This is the release of blocked emotions and can come from the heart chakra. Don’t be hard on yourself. Acknowledge the feelings as they arise and let them go with love.

#4 Old issues keep coming back and at times you feel very lost. Your never lost. Face any old issues and deal with them. This is necessary and deeply cleansing.

#5 Your physical body can change. Your eating habits become more healthy. Your whole body and mind is changing. This will settle down as you deal with old issues. Your vibration will rise as you surrender with unconditional love.

#6 Your senses increase in their sensitivity. Your 6th sense opens up and you become much more aware of subtle energies. You may begin to see sparkles of light, shadows, balls of energy, grids of light, movement from the corner of your eyes. You may also hear your name being called, voices, humming in your ears, fleeting smells and become aware of 'someone' being close to you. These are signs of spirit and your guides. Never fear! Remember That you are always in charge and set down firm rules. Always practice discernment when dealing with spirit.

# 7 You begin to see the world with new eyes. You feel loving and at one with everything. Keep the flow! Be compassionate and loving as best you can and don’t be hard on yourself when your having a bad day.

#8 You will desire more and more of breaking free of restrictive patterns and old habits that do not sure you any more. Have courage and do it! Clear out the old to make way for the new.

#9 You will begin to see more and more signs that speak directly to you on a very profound level. They will have great meaning to you as your awareness blossoms.

#10 Synchronicity flows faster. These wonderful events flow when you are on the right path. Meetings, people, numbers, pictures... there are no limits to the ‘coincidences’ that come.Try to feel the message behind them and trust your intuition. And remember, you are not alone!

RunningDeer
18th December 2012, 11:53
"New Beginnings, New Skills, New Old Skills"

What does this time represent? New opportunity to partner up with the enhanced energy, and refine tools that are innate in us all. Time to break out of outdated beliefs and perceptions.

Ending of One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest
mCVdVocHe18

Special powers that aren’t so special. All humans have these tools. And more and more are awakening to them:

I say keep it simple. Be a beginner at every turn. It keeps in check the illusionary pressure of performance, fireworks and grand expectation. Not one way, but many ways. Be creative. If I were to sum it up in one word it is - Awareness. That's all you need.

We all have these tools in varying degrees. In fact, most use them automatically; recognition and practice enhances them. Our new energy upgrades are coming in, which means that you may surpass someone that has developed tools for decades. Soon, we all will have full recognition of our innate abilities.

I listen for when to step away from everything. Inner knowing whispers that it’s time: to process information, to reframe an assumption, or trash outmoded beliefs. Ideally, my goal is to process as it’s happening. Too, the time between process and clarity has quickened, in part because of willingness to hav-a-look. The goal is rid the garbage that anchors me to 3D illusionary play. A side benefit? Emergence of subtle refinement of the tools.

Recently, I came across some new and old tools. You can research to find out more about them.

- claircognizance via knowingness

- clairvoyance via visual
- clairsentience via feelings
- clairgustance via taste

- clairaudience via sound

- clairscent via smell
- clairtangency via touch

Helvetic
19th December 2012, 19:17
James Horak and David Corso on Wolf Spirit Radio, December 13, 2012

Source: wolfspiritradio.com (http://wolfspiritradio.com), emvsinfo.blogspot.com (http://emvsinfo.blogspot.com)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxfYmvtaGRg

James Horak and David Corso first talk about the expectations for December 21. and the hopes we have for the future of humanity. From there on they do some frank talking, no more secrets, James is not holding back.

Another concern of James is to show how promising people are marginalized and that the educational system in general is serving this agenda. When Thomas Hughes is joining the conversation with James and David, he is sharing his amazing encounters with Sasquatch. Many other anomalies are explored by the three that all have a remarkable wealth of experiences to share.

Additional information:
Sound Weapon Ear Protection:
HearDefenders-DF™ Dual Filtered Earplugs (http://www.earinc.com/p1-dual-filtered.php)

noxon medem
19th December 2012, 23:31
-

I like listening to James Horak
and his magnificent stories.
Unique experience expressed .
- Thank you, for talks, and
for relaying it to us here.

-

RunningDeer
20th December 2012, 00:36
James Horak and David Corso on Wolf Spirit Radio, December 13, 2012

Source: wolfspiritradio.com (http://wolfspiritradio.com), emvsinfo.blogspot.com (http://emvsinfo.blogspot.com)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxfYmvtaGRg

James Horak and David Corso first talk about the expectations for December 21. and the hopes we have for the future of humanity. From there on they do some frank talking, no more secrets, James is not holding back.

Another concern of James is to show how promising people are marginalized and that the educational system in general is serving this agenda. When Thomas Hughes is joining the conversation with James and David, he is sharing his amazing encounters with Sasquatch. Many other anomalies are explored by the three that all have a remarkable wealth of experiences to share.

Additional information:
Sound Weapon Ear Protection:
HearDefenders-DF™ Dual Filtered Earplugs (http://www.earinc.com/p1-dual-filtered.php)

Thank you, Helvetic. This video was worth a listen. New information, again, again, and again. Something for everybody.

Peace,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

PS I just caught this link. It's one of the things I learned in the video: HearDefenders-DF™ Dual Filtered Earplugs (http://www.earinc.com/p1-dual-filtered.php). :wave:

TargeT
20th December 2012, 01:08
PS I just caught this link. It's one of the things I learned in the video: HearDefenders-DF™ Dual Filtered Earplugs (http://www.earinc.com/p1-dual-filtered.php). :wave:

I first got issued ear plugs like that back in 2003, they are pretty amazing; I highly reccomend them to any gun advocate, though they work in so many other situations as well.

RunningDeer
20th December 2012, 01:16

I first got issued ear plugs like that back in 2003, they are pretty amazing; I highly reccomend them to any gun advocate, though they work in so many other situations as well.

Oh, thanks, TargetT. I don't know why I couldn't make up my mind. I'll just get the plugs and not the gizmo beeper.

Debra
21st December 2012, 10:04
Happy Galactic Alignment Day Avalon .. You Are All Stars !

Hey, James Horak continues weighing in and helping to celebrate this very special day with appearances on two more shows today 21.12.2012

Don't know about you guys but I have been experiencing the tingles all morning. We are not due to meet this energy field until 12.11 .. A bit over an hour away but my body is heralding the impending arrival of something, that is for sure. I have an overwhelming need to open all windows to Welcome it in but it is the middle of winter here in the north of Sweden. Think I will enter the forest :)

Anyway. Radio shows for today 21.12.2012. James will be on the air first with Tony Kudos on Truth Frequency Radio from 8pm CST and then with Kevin Smith at 9pm CST

http://www.truthfrequencyradio.com
http://www.kevinsmithshow.com

Swan
21st December 2012, 12:22
In another part of Sweden the sun just broke through the grey blanket of clouds.

I had planned to take my kids to my cliff by the sea. But I am sick, and so is my son. I can´t seem to muster the energy to go outside. The upside is: this sickness has brought me into my "being" place. Usually at this time of year I am DOING and feeling GUILT nonstop. Now I honestly don´t care I haven´t bought enough xmas presents, or that my mother will be alone on Christmas. I admit I would love to be alone right now and just float off into BEING...

I dreamt of a sky full of sylphs.

EDIT: Sorry, Just realized this is probably off topic

Debra
21st December 2012, 14:47
Swan, I like how you found your own way to look inside today and honour yourself. It is like you saw moment of miracle. I hope you are feeling better soon :) I went into the forest and it was beautiful, maybe I will post a photo .. Still need to upload them and take a look myself. I decided to just play in the moment and a voice inside said go to the island .. a nearby outreach of land that spears towards the meeting place of two river systems here. Frozen today, of course ;) However, it was an auspicious journey to this island. I suddenly began an invocation about what this frame of time was portending and I found myself in tears as I said I am coming home. I have never said these words, often watch others on interviews mention this but today it had enormous significance. The words just toppled out with such grace. Once on the island I let my intuition just lead me and I found myself in a huge natural clearing, circled by trees, a magic area. And by golly, a intuitive ritual I began .. Now I hope you guys are not going to laugh at me but I journeyed into the laying out of a portal but I don't think I am going to use it. I feel that it is going to be discovered by the villagers near this wilderness location and they will make it their own.

After defining what it is going to be used for, to also anchor the good intent for a new world, i realised at my moment of completion, that this moment defined why I had really come to be here. Never,ever done anything like this before. It just seemed the most natural way to go, and I just.moved out of the way and let it happen.

HOWEVER .. I have yet another link to another interview with James Horak with Blog Talk Radio. About 2012 and a raft of other things. I am about to listen to it myself.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ohioexopolitics/2012/12/21/james-horak-on-2012-false-flag-et-attack-and-other-topics

Best wishes all .. Hold the space for the miracles .. I think this is the time when we actually see that they were always there to experience.

Etherios
23rd December 2012, 11:39
i like horak and always loved the way he speaks and explains each topic but ... i am really disappointed atm. I really wished this electric conc... to happen or at least something.

now on the new YT links you can really see horaks attitude has changed ...

Debra
23rd December 2012, 16:23
Etherios, I think and feel that something has happened and something is continuing to happen. I have been looking about me in my town and also online in the world of Facebook, for instance, and something very charged is happening that is mobilising, people are hungering for meaning, for truth and for justice. People are questioning their lives, their so called leaders and of course themselves. It may take time but I believe this grass roots of humanity is rising up. Beware beware.

I have said this so many times now but maybe people don't want to hear about what someone else is experiencing, but I have always known I would be part of a transtition. If there is one thing I can surely remember from my pre birth planning, it is this. However, I have never expected anything concrete because i don't know what to expect. Sure I can nod my head at a list of ascension symptoms etc., but by and large everything that happens to me always comes when I least expect it and it is always something I would never have dreamed of. i live my life in between all this and i am just thankful when something out of the ordinary occurs.

Maybe more people can just move on from looking for answers from others and just start valuing what has happened in their own personal growth and spend more time in the intuitive to welcome and live within their own miracles.

Can you expand some more on what you are reading from the more recent interviews with James?

best wishes, Zebra

Debra
23rd December 2012, 16:55
http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2010/07jul/RIR-100725_med.jpg
I also want to add this great interview with Susan Joy Rennison with Henrik Palmgren from good ole red ice radio) to this thread. This woman brings science and spirituality together in a very diligent way in talking about the cosmic energies and how they help to shape us. . I first discovered her last year and thought she was a breath of fresh air. Though you have to be a member of red ice to hear those interviews now. However, treat yourself and listen to her latest developments on this question and More ..

OFFICIAL BLURB
December 20, 2012
Susan Joy Rennison has an honors degree in physics and geophysics. She is an independent researcher and author of "Tuning the Diamonds - Electromagnetism & Spiritual Evolution." Susan returns to Red Ice to discuss space weather and energy driven evolutionary changes. We begin discussing how an astronomer priest class has created a religion from science and talk about the connection between NASA and the Vatican. Then, Susan talks about an influx of energy flooding the Earth which is coming from a specific point in space. We’ll talk about how this will affect the planet, including a global energy leap. Susan presents an esoteric reason for why the elite are attempting to remove C02 from the atmosphere. She speaks of the arrival of plasma discharge which will change the planet, bringing us into a new era. In the second hour, we discuss the Mayan Calendar and scientific evidence proving an energy shift has been taking place. Then, Susan details the effects of space weather on the planet and also talks about the morphogenetic field, dark matter and fluxuating magnetic fields. We’ll also discuss Somatic hypermutation, the ability to adapt to rapid changes and relate this to ideas of evolution and de-evolution. Later, we’ll cover super storms and weather manipulation.
http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2012/12/RIR-121220.php

Debra
25th December 2012, 06:47
Best wishes everyone. I hope you are enjoying time with your dearest ones and bathing in love. Thank you for leading me to new knowledge and points of view this year and above all, helping me to evolve.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=19741&d=1356417706