PDA

View Full Version : The New World Order.

Tony
10th December 2012, 14:06
The New World Order.

We are led to believe that the New World Order wants to kill 90% of the world population.
That the Governments of the world are colluding to reduce our immune systems, and create confusion in our consciousness, so that we comply with their New World Order.
You may find this hard to believe.

We are told it is not exactlythe Governments who are doing this: rather, it is secret organisations that use the politicians to manipulate public reactions. Also, huge global corporations have a hand in controlling Government leaders, in order to engineer mass conformity. Psychologists are used to monitor and manipulate public opinion. They say the New World Order has infiltrated every walk of life, without us noticing.

There are supposed to be a 'Committee of 300' who are the brains behind all this, plus 13 ancient pure bloodline families who we must support. We were encouraged to shop, go into debt, pay unintelligible taxes to facilitate all this. It is said that even the wording of the law has been changed, so we do not notice fines are going to corporations. The there is the subtle propaganda being used to make us buy things we do not really need, and are out of date in three months.

They say that people have been dumbed down in order to not notice this.

If you still find this hard to believe,

press here .....> http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?50836-Our-Governments-are-the-terrorists.

Feel free to add to this ;).

gooty64
10th December 2012, 15:34
The programming in America is so thorough, wide-ranging, and all encompassing for the mainstream TV watchers and radio listeners that we are in for a BIG HARD FALL inevitably the way it looks to me.
I can see clearly that "they find it hard to believe" in fact they are not even listening to you or me.:music::phone::noidea::censored::unsure:

RMorgan
10th December 2012, 15:35
Hey Tony,

I think very often that a one world government would be in fact beneficial to the human race. After all, there arenīt such thing as nations, which are just artificial divisions created by men. Thereīs just Earth.

No more wars for territory, no more economic complications over different currencies, no more different treatments for different countries, no more stupid patriotism...The benefits are countless.

However, the biggest problem is in the word "government". Who would in fact be in charge?

A government formed by a select group of people will always be tyrannic, specially under such circumstances, where this group will have overwhelming power.

The only way I believe it would work is by direct democracy, where every single individual will have the power to participate in the political/social/economical decisions. Itīs just a matter of developing the technology for it.

Cheers,

Raf.

Snookie
10th December 2012, 16:18
We need to get back to the way the Native Americans handled things. Before any big decision was made, every adult in the tribe could say their piece. Then they would take a vote which included women btw.

One other very important thing I read that they did, is if they found a phychopath in their midst they killed him/her (usually by throwing them over a cliff) as they realized a person like that could not be relied upon to do their part, and could potentially cause the death of others or even the whole tribe.

If we had rid our society of those parasites right from the beginning we'd not be in this mess. However they are now so entrenched maybe our best option is to recognize them for what they are, ignore their rules and refuse to do their bidding.

Tony
10th December 2012, 16:25
Here is the scary video of George Bush Senior.
What does he mean, "The Rule of Law...not the Rule of the Jungle"?

Does he mean, "Not natural Law...but the New World Order's Law!"

Rc7i0wCFf8g

Snookie
10th December 2012, 16:26
One group who is very much in control behind the scenes are the Jesuits. Very powerful group. A former Prime Minister of Canada Piere Trudeau was a Jesuit. They control the vatican.

Wind
10th December 2012, 16:29
I've always had this one "gift". When ever I see people's faces and look them into their eyes I see their true nature. I don't like it, because often it reveals too much for me. When I look into the eyes of Dick Cheney and George Bush Sr. I see only a deep void filled with hate and evil. It disgusts my gut to see people like that as our leaders... Yes, they too are part of the creator, but they have been really sucked into the darkness.

I don't hate them because even they have a purpose. We just don't need rotten apples like them controlling us anymore.

Tony
10th December 2012, 16:37
Hello Raf and Snookie,

It would be wonderful to get back to basics, we can learn much from the indigenous peoples.
However even if we all painted ourselves green, we'd still form groups...light greens here, dark greens over there!
If we truly went back to basics we would have to go back to our essential nature. But somehow I reckon we'd argue about that.

Nature law is, if you damage something or hurt someone you mend it or pay for it to be mended.

What these fellows are doing, is they are causing hurt and damage to everything and everyone...and we are paying for it.
The more people are aware of this, the more difficult it will be to cover up.

Tony

OOO
10th December 2012, 17:15
There is nothing wrong with forming groups as long as they work towards a greater good for ALL. The Natives have great basis but the world needs far more..I never wanna move backwards.

I do believe that the masses are mostly aware of the injustice in our world...we've all had to pay for that stupid parking ticket/taxes/insurence/.......

Tony
10th December 2012, 17:50
What is strange here, is that at 40 sec. Bush uses the words "BIG IDEA" these are the exact words David Cameron UK prime minister uses.
Do they have to same puppet master script writer?

7a9Syi12RJo

Maia Gabrial
10th December 2012, 17:51
People can deny it all they want, the attempts have been going on for a long time now to bring about the NWO. Most people who've heard about it, don't want it. Not that the cabal ever asked anyone....

I think we will be a One World that's going to be united by hearts and minds that will change our world completely. Truly a better world. Not the crap that will enslave and de-evolve us as the NWO intends.

Death to the NWO!

WeAreONEbigFamily
10th December 2012, 17:58
The New World Order.

We are led to believe that the New World Order wants to kill 90% of the world population.
That the Governments of the world are colluding to reduce our immune systems, and create confusion in our consciousness, so that we comply with their New World Order.

We are told it is not exactlythe Governments who are doing this: rather, it is secret organisations that use the politicians to manipulate public reactions. Also, huge global corporations have a hand in controlling Government leaders, in order to engineer mass conformity. Psychologists are used to monitor and manipulate public opinion. They say the New World Order has infiltrated every walk of life, without us noticing.

There are supposed to be a 'Committee of 300' who are the brains behind all this, plus 13 ancient pure bloodline families who we must support. We were encouraged to shop, go into debt, pay unintelligible taxes to facilitate all this. It is said that even the wording of the law has been changed, so we do not notice fines are going to corporations. The there is the subtle propaganda being used to make us buy things we do not really need, and are out of date in three months.

They say that people have been dumbed down in order to not notice this.

If you still find this hard to believe,

press here .....> http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?50836-Our-Governments-are-the-terrorists.

Feel free to add to this ;).

I don't want to run you over with a truck , but on this subject i have done a LOT of research.

First of all The Commitee of 300 is controlled by The Order of The Garter and ofcourse The Bilderberg group and more organizations and other Knighthoods and High Level Freemasonry.

This group has alway's been part of the Black Venetian Nobility and has gotten wealthy from The British east India trade and some of these families have risen to power after the creation of The Bavarian Illuminati. 1776

The so called 13 top bloodlines of the Illuminati are a JOKE to cover up the real power and eventually put all the blame on the Masonic Labour Zionist wing (Council on Foreign relations and The Trilateral Commission)

I advice you to study The Papal bloodlines because those are The TRUE 13 bloodlines of The Illuminati , that's a fact and history will proof it. The Council of 10 aka The Arcane Arcanorum Rite of Atlantis.
Here its even on wikipedia , but they act like this was something from the past to fool you.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_of_Ten

King Juan Carlos Farnese is a very important one.

There are many pictures in the video that give us many clou's all knights of The British Empire.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hAE2FTeA74&list=PLsMKnscQ_IXVF7TXVHO1Aa5CwoypZ1u2E&index=6

Davidallany
10th December 2012, 17:59

Rc7i0wCFf8g
To understand Bush's meaning one only needs to look at his and son's actions and those from the same club. Just look at what they have done not only to other countries but mainly to America and it's citizens.

WeAreONEbigFamily
10th December 2012, 18:10

Rc7i0wCFf8g
To understand Bush's meaning one only needs to look at his and son's actions and those from the same club. Just look at what they have done not only to other countries but mainly to America and it's citizens.

In the Bush Family a lot of things come together , their bloodlines (House of Stuart) , The Knights of Malta , The Society of Jesus , Zionism / Nazism and more.

Prodigal Son
10th December 2012, 18:17
Let them have their One World Government

That means it'll only take one well-planned Coup to take back the planet from these mofo's....

Tony
10th December 2012, 19:47
My mind is plagued by AGENDA21, what on earth makes them want to carry this out?

For those who do not know ADENDA 21,
bjCg2wC7Ny4

Finefeather
10th December 2012, 20:03
Hi Tony...you must be well because there is no slowing down in your threads...thank you for your interesting threads, I enjoy reading them. :)

Groups are the natural formation of the entire creation. Everything is, or is becoming, group oriented and for a very good reason.
Planets form groups we call solar systems and so on, and on earth, we have the same basic architecture, down to things like races and families.
The reason groups are natural is the many different qualities of soul which is in existence and the trick, from a human point of view, is to allow each group to govern themselves and to act and behave in accordance with their natural or enlightened state.
The point or place of meeting one another is in the recognition of cosmic laws, and love is one which is common to all. We can see glimpses of this in racial and family and group friendships and collaboration.
The problem in the human family is that, like animals, we have this natural instinct of survival and we don't like sharing our space because of it...and since humans became individualized or achieved rational minds this mind has been busy planning how best to maintain each groups space to the detriment of the other groups of humans on the earth. We see the result of this exercise in the powerful groups on this planet.
Most of this desire for control comes also from animal instinct...you can see this in many species....The bottom line is we have not grown up yet, or should I rather say that the most powerful groups have not grown up yet.
So the job of those who have come to bring light to the ignorant and the power hungry is secure for many years to come...all we can do is just keep doing what we have been doing for 1000s of years...extending our hand of love to our brothers and sisters who are still in denial and still controlled by their own ignorance and animal nature.
Who is the looser here anyway...those who see the light and give nothing but love...or those in power?
Love to all
Ray

Cidersomerset
10th December 2012, 20:07
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...the-terrorists[/url].
]

When its presented like this it sounds ridiculous and when you try to explain to
friends and family still in mainstream mode, with all their day to day problems
i bet most of us do not get very far !

In which case you could say their plan is working..LOL..!

The Authoritarian Tip Toe !! To me it is obvious with all that is being played out
in the world !

President Obama received the Nobel peace prize for doing nothing , just the front man
for the power corporate elites.

Now the EU has won the the peace price for having so many beaurocrats in Brussels..LOL.

Tony
10th December 2012, 20:08
Hi Tony...you must be well because there is no slowing down in your threads...thank you for your interesting threads, I enjoy reading them. :)

Groups are the natural formation of the entire creation. Everything is, or is becoming, group oriented and for a very good reason.
Planets form groups we call solar systems and so on, and on earth, we have the same basic architecture, down to things like races and families.
The reason groups are natural is the many different qualities of soul which is in existence and the trick, from a human point of view, is to allow each group to govern themselves and to act and behave in accordance with their natural or enlightened state.
The point or place of meeting one another is in the recognition of cosmic laws, and love is one which is common to all. We can see glimpses of this in racial and family and group friendships and collaboration.
The problem in the human family is that, like animals, we have this natural instinct of survival and we don't like sharing our space because of it...and since humans became individualized or achieved rational minds this mind has been busy planning how best to maintain each groups space to the detriment of the other groups of humans on the earth. We see the result of this exercise in the powerful groups on this planet.
Most of this desire for control comes also from animal instinct...you can see this in many species....The bottom line is we have not grown up yet, or should I rather say that the most powerful groups have not grown up yet.
So the job of those who have come to bring light to the ignorant and the power hungry is secure for many years to come...all we can do is just keep doing what we have been doing for 1000s of years...extending our hand of love to our brothers and sisters who are still in denial and still controlled by their own ignorance and animal nature.
Who is the looser here anyway...those who see the light and give nothing but love...or those in power?
Love to all
Ray

Hello Ray,

You are totally right..it all boils down to that word, love.

Tony

TrumanCash
10th December 2012, 20:22
There are certainly many faces and aspects to the New World Odor. In my research I have found that secret societies and religions are very instrumental to the programming of this planet. I also discovered that the source of religions and secret societies are what we call "ETs". However, none of that gives us concrete, practical solutions to stop the NWO from carrying out their plans.

The movie "Truman Show" is certainly a metaphor for the present NWO system on this planet. In the movie, Truman was the first human adopted by a corporation. In the US the Social Security Administration is actually a corporation, not a government entity. Although the Social Security number is not required it is forced upon people under Title 42, Section 666 (http://www.healthfreedom.info/mark_of_the_beast.htm). There is now an International Social Security system (http://realitybloger.wordpress.com/2012/04/24/social-security-the-international-mark-of-the-beast/) being implemented. This number and system is the main control mechanism of the lower, more visible level of the matrix, the "New World Order". I have revoked my SS number, left the corporate system and live under natural law (http://www.healthfreedom.info/natural_law.htm) (True man or Sovereign (http://www.healthfreedom.info/what_is_a_sovereign.htm)). It is very difficult to do and may be virtually impossible to do in the future if people do not reject this "beast" system.

The NWO "Illuminati (http://bavarianilluminati.wordpress.com/2012/08/11/washington-the-illuminati/)" have been using religion to control people so it is no surprise that they created this "beast" system using the numbers 666. I used to have a pro-Rockefeller book wherein it was stated that David Rockefeller and Allen Dulles used to meet after church and discuss how they could control religion.

Aaron Russo's (http://freedomtofascism.com/) friend, Nick Rockefeller, told him that their plan was to create a cashless society where everyone would be chipped. This was revealed in an interview of Aaron Russo (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3NA17CCboA) by Alex Jones (on YouTube). And, of course, this will all be created under the "beast" global social security system and number.

The question I have is--Will people wake up in time before the cashless system is instituted and reject it? If not, everyone will be enslaved to the NWO banksters.

Truman L. Cash

Tony
11th December 2012, 19:54
I cannot make this man out. He says he is an insider. He is telling us about how bad the world is going to get......... and yet he smiles.
He has a lot of money, so he could help a lot of people. Does he?

He echoes much of what the New World Order is said to be doing....and yet he just grins.
Is he just reflecting the New World Order's smugness?
You'll have to decide for yourself.

Don't worry he is not giving you the whole picture, just enough to scare people.

mwlry5ZjZC4

Muzz
11th December 2012, 20:21
Thats George Green (http://projectcamelot.org/george_green.html) Tony :)

Tony
11th December 2012, 20:45
Maurice Strong 'is' Agenda 21, through fear he and the rest of the committee of 300 want to own the world.

ih1UPeEK9Ig

gooty64
11th December 2012, 21:42
Skin crawling and heart sinking while watching George Green in that video. Creeps the hell out of me!

I cannot make this man out. He says he is an insider. He is telling us about how bad the world is going to get......... and yet he smiles.
He has a lot of money, so he could help a lot of people. Does he?

He echoes much of what the New World Order is said to be doing....and yet he just grins.
Is he just reflecting the New World Order's smugness?
You'll have to decide for yourself.

Don't worry he is not giving you the whole picture, just enough to scare people.

mwlry5ZjZC4