PDA

View Full Version : the new-age movement...naive

shiva777
6th September 2010, 04:46
http://wemustknow.net/2010/06/new-age-movement/

frank samuel
6th September 2010, 06:01
Shiva 777 there's a thread in which this was discussed at length.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?2315-The-infiltration-of-the-New-Age-Movement-and-Andrija-Puharich/page40

I'm sure you remember .

Many many blessings to you.:thumb:

noxon medem
6th September 2010, 10:37
- the so-called newage-movement have several problems
(or challenges, like they (rightly so) like to call it ..)

- one could be the ASS-syndrome ( Ascencion Stress Syndrome )
2012 2011, do we have till 2017 !?! anyway it is fast coming .

Are my kundulinilevels allright ? am I in the correct place.
? Who and what should I listen to, and how ,

Am I connected to my lightbody, can I let go if I suddenly have to ?
Have to meditate ! Need some more information ?!? (for any price)

- yes, all in this world, complex and just so simple at the same time .

Steven
6th September 2010, 12:09
The new age movement corrected by... New Age preachers. The preacher is wrong. What I find funny about the New Age debunkers is their own lack to present something true, the Universal Laws would be a good start. Too simple for them I guess. The hidden truth is partly hidden in the New Age movement as well as in science, religion, politic, etc... Their is no one with the whole picture...

Namaste, Steven

Anchor
6th September 2010, 12:34
I feel that this was deceptive.

Every link on that article wants me to go to that keylontic dictionary, and every time I hit a link it asks me to register - which is really bad form, normally deserves a warning. There should be an option to browse without registering - is there?

Then I read that the source of the article is itself the keylontic dictionary!

What a complete waste of time. There should have been an honest summary with the link.

John..

Fredkc
6th September 2010, 14:14
Mod hat off.....

I'm sorry, John... but did you really use "honest" and "Keylonic" in the same post?

Fred

Scott
6th September 2010, 14:47
Oh nos,its the super secret Cult Recruitment method #23 aka backdoor recruitment :rolleyes:

Fredkc
6th September 2010, 14:55
"Recruitment" ??

What makes you think you are worthy? (feeding a bit more line)

We shall see. (setting the hook)

;) Fred

Arpheus
6th September 2010, 14:55
Lets all become followers of ashayna dean and then we will be all free and saved because she is the only truth carrier on planet earth LOL!!!:biggrin1:

Dale
6th September 2010, 15:11
I feel that this was deceptive.

I'd say so.

Lets all become followers of ashayna dean and then we will be all free and saved because she is the only truth carrier on planet earth LOL!!!

Not unless the Lizzies eat us all first! Or, maybe that ice age/comet armageddon will get us first. Thanks, LKJ (http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message115499/pg47) :p

All right, back to being The Serious Cipher, now.

:nerd:

morguana
6th September 2010, 15:12
Please shiva would you be so kind as to post a short paragraph just to give other members an idea of what a link is about (see guidlines re naked links), this will help your fellow avalonians very much (they can then make an informed choice as to continuing to read your threads or not. Also I wish to ask all to show some respect and kindness towards members who have differing belief systems, we all know that shiva is passionate about AD, if your not into it yourselves then it may be best to not respond/read etc
Happy Monday folks
Many blessings
m

frank samuel
6th September 2010, 15:12
Hello Morgs thank you for clarifying . To all please post a comment with the link, otherwise members will not know the point you are trying to make, thus the speculative humor. :confused:

Many many blessings to all.:thumb:

Arpheus
6th September 2010, 15:17
Ok this may sound newbish but how do you block someone's posts so i dont have to deal with this stuff anymore?

Fredkc
6th September 2010, 15:23
Ok this may sound newbish but how do you block someone's posts so i dont have to deal with this stuff anymore?

1. Go to their profile page by clicking on their name, and selecting that option.

2. In the menu on the left, click on "Add to ignore list", and follow your nose ;)
Fred

frank samuel
6th September 2010, 15:28
Can I block posts, emails and messages from specific users?

If there are particular members that bother you and you do not want to see their posts or receive Private Messages and Emails from them, then you can add these members to your 'Ignore List'. There are several ways to do this:

Through your User Control Panel: User CP, Settings & Options, Edit Ignore List. Then, type their name into the empty text box and click 'Okay'.

What if I see something offensive?

You will find 'Report' links in many places throughout the board. These links allow you to alert the board staff to anything which you find to be offensive, objectionable or illegal.

shiva777
6th September 2010, 17:29
it iakes a few seconds to register for the keylontic dictionary...which is AMAZING!...and there are no strings attached,,,it's free and profound,,,this is a great one to start with

http://www.keylonticdictionary.org/online/index.php?page=alphaomega0

lightblue
6th September 2010, 18:24
Default Re: the new-age movement...naive

it iakes a few seconds to register for the keylontic dictionary...which is AMAZING!...and there are no strings attached,,,it's free and profound,,,this is a great one to start with

http://www.keylonticdictionary.org/o...ge=alphaomega0

shiva777, there's a keylontic sub-forum here already....why not post things to do with keylontics there?
it's obvious you hardly generate any interest on the main forum :wacko2:... bw l

shiva777
7th September 2010, 21:10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64e-H2wAkY8&feature=player_embedded

Ross
7th September 2010, 21:13
Please shiva would you be so kind as to post a short paragraph just to give other members an idea of what a link is about (see guidlines re naked links), this will help your fellow avalonians very much (they can then make an informed choice as to continuing to read your threads or not. Also I wish to ask all to show some respect and kindness towards members who have differing belief systems, we all know that shiva is passionate about AD, if your not into it yourselves then it may be best to not respond/read etc
Happy Monday folks
Many blessings
m

Shiva, did you not read this post. I suggest you do.

Ross

Bill Ryan
8th September 2010, 05:19
Shiva,

Please stop proselytizing on the Avalon Forum. This is not its purpose.

Very best wishes, Bill