View Full Version : Rude Awakening ? I can't help it for its the truth

WeAreONEbigFamily
11th December 2012, 18:44
Please forgive me :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woTMRFBBp8Q

I'm sorry just have to get rid of some frustrations ,after this its over

Hip Hipnotist
11th December 2012, 19:18
You're preachin' to the choir, here. We're pretty much 'awake' to this -- and sooooo much more.

But it does pretty much sum it up in 5 min. 40 sec.

And good dance music, too! ;-)

---------------

P.S. If you're "running into walls again" might I suggest you wear a helmet? Really not worth a head injury over. ;-))

WeAreONEbigFamily
11th December 2012, 19:21
Good ! Thx for the advice , lets get a helmet !

Carmody
11th December 2012, 19:25

If you don't slow down and get yourself under control, you will probably soon find yourself having a vacation from this forum.

Long ago, I was asked to be a moderator on this forum.

I turned the job down, as I like my anonymity. I feel it is, for my thinking, and what I'm trying to do...critical.

You are making me re-consider. (not that I would) (I would have to retain my anonymity, and that would be unfair to all the other moderators)

WeAreONEbigFamily
11th December 2012, 19:28
are you threathening me ?

Nice way of introducing yourself

Could you please explain what you mean with slowing down ?

Carmody
11th December 2012, 19:31
yes, I AM threatening you.

Get yourself under control, or someone will do it for you.

And it won't be me, or directed by me.

Blitzing the forum with now..eight threads, at once, well...figure it out.

WeAreONEbigFamily
11th December 2012, 19:35
yes, I AM threatening you.

Get yourself under control, or someone will do it for you.

And it won't be me, or directed by me.

Blitzing the forum with now..eight threads, at once, well...figure it out.

oh well they asked me to post as much as i wanted , so i'm not really sure what you mean.

now why are YOU getting so upset about it , that's something i find really interesting

But to easy your mind a bit i will try to meet your wishes and have a rest for a while , ok ?

greybeard
11th December 2012, 19:36

With the greatest respect.
It is good and fine to share what you have found.
However I found out the hard way that the moment I tried to teach people I just alienated people.
I found banging my head against a wall just gave the ME (ego) a headache.

Best wishes
Chris

Carmody
11th December 2012, 19:37

With the greatest respect.
It good and fine to share what you have found.
However I found out the hard way that the moment I tried to teach people I just alienated people.
I found banging my head against a wall just gave the ME (ego) a headache.

Best wishes
Chris

My point exactly.

Thank you, Chris.

familydude:

If you are indeed 37, please look up the astrological information called a 'Pluto square'. It might have something (be connected) to do with your seeming current state of extreme agitation.

WeAreONEbigFamily
11th December 2012, 19:39
Its take it or leave it , i'm not asking anyone to watch what i post , but i just post it.
I hope you understand that i'm not trying to force the info on anybody.

The passion in which i do it does not makes it different , everyone is still totally free in his or her deciscions

so again , i don't see what the problem is.

Lets give it the day

Carmody
11th December 2012, 19:42
Its take it or leave it , i'm not asking anyone to watch what i post , but i just post it.
I hope you understand that i'm not trying to force the info on anybody.

The passion i have to do it does not makes it different , everyone is still totally free in his or her deciscions

so again , i don't see what the problem is.

Lets give it the day

And we, as individuals, also reserve the right to not be run over by your given passion's overabundance and thus a seeming ignorance of others --and their ways of being.

christian
11th December 2012, 19:49
In general, the more substance there is in it when you start a thread the more it is appreciated.

Starting one-liners or sharing only a link is on the verge to spamming. Posting plain links is actually mentioned in the guidelines (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/faq.php?faq=avalonguidelines#faq_membershipguidelines) as something you should definitely not do when starting a thread. And if your sole motivation for starting a thread is venting some frustration, maybe you can reconsider if there isn't another way to deal with those emotions.

:tea:

panopticon
11th December 2012, 20:08
Maybe posting threads in sub-forums could help (conspiracy research for conspiracy related information etc).
Otherwise continuous posting could be interpreted as/contribute too forum slide...

The Royal Wizard
11th December 2012, 22:13
There are some unwritten rules here at Avalon, and maybe there are even different rules applying to different people. I've given up figuring them out- But this tread, as far as I read it, is not a peaceful one, and thats a pity. I have not written much here, and I won't be writing much, due to the fact that you never know when you cross the invisible line. So, Weareonebigfamily, don't take this to hard. But, IMO, threatening people........it depends on who is threatening I suppose. I guess if I did that, bye bye Avalon.

That said. There are many treads here with very good information, some new, some old, some old in a new way, thats a good thing. And due to the fact that the members come from all over the world, observations and news spread very fast, which you of course have figured out already. So, for what it's worth; welcome Weareonebigfamily.

All the best

TRW

Flash
11th December 2012, 22:31
In three some more years (yes, probably four, I was a lurker for a while), I have seen you once before blasting someone Carmody, only once before, and Gosh was I glad because he deserved it.

Sometimes some little push, but never as stong as today. When Carmody does that, there is "anguille sous roche" - something wrong somewhere, and usually it is not him.

The line is not so fine and the unwritten stuff not so heavy The Royal Wizard. After 100 posts, you will start navigating fine, no worries there. Basic human values or respect and politeness are required. That is about it, with a tint of Anglo Saxon behavior, which could be hard to catch at first for a Slavic person or an Asian or a Latin blood. But there is always someone to explain it quietly. Overall, it is a good place.

I did look a the family dude and his web site is full of videos on the Jesuits and the church, it is definitely his topic of choice, may be up to an obsession. I did see some new things, but being originally a catholic, and having been surrounded by Jesuit educated men in my life, I am not much surprised by what I see, except for the virulence sometimes. I know some Jesuit educated men who are just extraordinary human beings. Not all goes in the same basket.

My other point, onebigfamily, is that if it is the way you found to get us on your web site, it is the wrong way.

It would be much better if you tell us why you are so infatuated with the Jesuits and religion, christian religion. This may help a bit. And do not give us the "they did this and that, they are the devil impersonated". This is not what we want to know. At this point, the healthy things would be to tell us how YOU feel about religion, how YOU came to obsess about it and why, your personal path.

THis would help us to understand, if not, you seem to be doing only spamming for the moment. In a big real family, others have to be taken into account and expressing one inner self is a gage of success.

Ernie Nemeth
11th December 2012, 22:40
I would also like to applaud your efforts WEareOneBigfamily.
I think what is being asked here is: unless there is a super-duper punch line that is gonna make our jaws drop or some new substantive info, slow down and take it easy on us.
Don't take it personally.
What's the gist of your message?
Maybe working backwards from there might prove to be a more constructive approach.
Just a suggestion...

Davy
12th December 2012, 00:44
I liked your post because it is true! If that offends anyone than oh well.... Keep up the good work... After all the Vatican is the Biggest Bank in the world and the Christians murdered hundreds of thousands to get people to believe their lies for power and greed The more exposure the better!!!

Sidney
12th December 2012, 00:52
In Kerry Cassidys interview with Jordan Maxwell ( posted here) he speaks about the Jesuits maybe around midway point, and there IS some very dark connections with the Jesuits, and because of the tension in this thread it might be a good idea to at least try to learn about these dark connections. Welcome weareonefamily, to the matrix. : )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxujDf0_7e8

Snoweagle
12th December 2012, 08:24
We want you to keep posting those subjects that interest you though your over emphasis on a single group is, well, incorrect. The history of the Vatican has roots in ancient history by the upsurge of warlords which eventually became the Pharoahs of Egypt and Kings of Persia. Similarly in the far east the growth of the Chinese dynasties or South America with Incas, mayans and the range of others which still have influence today at the Royal level.

Explore this history and you will understand the angst, the frustration of the regular post readers here at Avalon.

mosquito
12th December 2012, 12:16
Welcome to Avalon WA1BF. I've been watching a while, and in the last couple of days you've received some very friendly advice from quite a number of thoughtful and intelligent people. I sense your passion, but may I suggest you adopt a slightly less forceful approach (this is in line with what plenty of others have said), not because you are "wrong" but because the way you present things gives the impression that you believe you have "the truth" and that you have come here to enlighten us.

Clearly you've done a lot of reading and research, but so have most of the other members here, and more importantly, there are a lot of people here who have life experience and who have observed the patterns and games and manipulations repeating themselves over and over again. We've also seen "new ideas" being presented many times over, so bear with us if we aren't all leaping with joy at the latest revelation about who's pulling the strings.

With best wishes

D-Day
12th December 2012, 14:33
We want you to keep posting those subjects that interest you though your over emphasis on a single group is, well, incorrect. The history of the Vatican has roots in ancient history by the upsurge of warlords which eventually became the Pharoahs of Egypt and Kings of Persia. Similarly in the far east the growth of the Chinese dynasties or South America with Incas, mayans and the range of others which still have influence today at the Royal level.

Explore this history and you will understand the angst, the frustration of the regular post readers here at Avalon.

Indeed Snoweagle, the sun-worshipping pharohs of ancient Egypt (specifically the Atons/Atens) were (I believe) directly responsible for the creatoin of (after their banishment and subsequent exodus from Egypt) various "cells of power" such as the Jesuit order, the royal bloodline families of Europe, the Freemasonic order, the Knights Templar, the Kinghts of Malta, as well as the Catholic AND Islamic churches/religions.... just to name a few.

Their influence on our society and culture has been (and still is today) singificant, to say the VERY least.

It is my belief that the descendants of these Egyptian pharohs are the ones who (to this day) control the more physical aspects of reality on this planet from behind the scenes.

They are the hidden hand the pulls the strings of ALL the major power-groups/cells that (on the surface at least) appear to control virtually all aspects of our society today.

These individuals choose to remain hidden and nameless, quite deliberately, and for good reason... they do not make themselves known to anyone outside their inner circle because that would result in them becoming "targetable".

I suspect that at even the hihgest levels within secret societies like the Freemasonic order and other powerful organisations they have dominon over, that these individuals are only ever spoken of... but never physically seen or spoken to directly.

I believe these indiviuals are the keepers of the most powerful wisdom and knowledge that exists on this planet, wisdom and knowledge that was gleaned from remnants of ancient civilizations that nowadays are only ever talked about in myths, fables, and legends.

They use that highly-guarded knkowledge and wisdom, in conjunction with their almost limitless access to resoources of all kiknds, to steer, manipulate, and control the destiny of humanity towards their primary objective or "end game".

I believe they are now in the final stages of implementing a plan that was devised by their ancestors thousands of years ago... a plan that essentially involves taking full and complete control over humanity, this planet, its resources, and then ultimately beyohd even that.

It would appear that, to date at least, they have been very successful in achieving their goals and furthering their various agendas... but their plan is clearly not yet fully complete.

... which leads me to believe that we may still be in with a chance at disrupting their plan and stopping them from achieving their ultimate goals and objectives.

My biggest concern regarding all of this is that in order for the goodness that exists within humanity to prevail over their attemps to prevent that from happening, and for balance/order to be restored on this planet once again, that something essentially magical or miraculous will have to take place for the odds to be tipped in our favour.

Unfortunately, however, this "something" I suspect may never actually happen or even be physically possible. (I know many here will disagree with me on this point though ;))

I refer, of course, to the much-talked-about "ascension scenario" or "giant leap in human consciousness".

As sad is it may sound for me to say it, I think the only chance we might actually have at challenging the forementioned "puppet masters" would be if something like that which I just described above was to transpire.

Now, from my perspective at least, the potential for a scenario like that to occur seems extremely unlikely and inplausible. Having said that, I do recognise the possiblity that I could be wrong... somehow though I doubt it very much.

So, I am left wondering... what hope do we have of creating a better world here on this planet when those who oppose that pursuit seem to have the upper hand on virtually all fronts?

What kind of future can we expect our children, grandchildren etc to experience if the only hope we have lies with an event that in all likelihood (in my mind at least) is almost certainly not going to manifest itself into this reality?

And if my suspicions are correct, and the notion of "ascension" is a farce, then what alternative courses of action could we possibly take in order to overcome the will of a group that outmatches us in almost every possible way? (except for numbers)

Seriously, I'd really like to hear peoples opinoins and suggestions because I am absolutely stumped on this....

In any case, I genenerally just opt not to dwell on such thoughts, choosing instead to live my life in the moment as much as possible, taking each day as it comes, just doing my thing and focusing my attention/intenion on improving that which I feel I have the most opportunity and ability to control/influence.

Despite me taking that approach, however, I still feel a constant, niggling, but mostly subtle, sense of anguish and despair regarding the bizarre set of cirumstances I have come to understand as being the reality here on this planet.

I often wonder why I would have chosen to experience an existence where the cards are so heavily stacked against me from the outset.

I wonder what lessons I have come here to learn, and for what potential purpose/benefit?

Was it simply to have the experience of enduring, accepting, overcoming, and potentially transcending the vast array of difficult challenges that we are constantly faced with as human incarnates on this planet?

I honestly don't know for sure, but I suspect the latter is most likely to be the case personally.

In any case, no matter which way you choose to look at it (unless of course you believe acension is upon us and "auto-transcendance" is just around the corener) the odds are heavily stacked against humanity and things are not looking particualrly good for us at this particular juncture in time.

And as much as I'd like to believe that we will somehow be gifted an "out" in the not too distant future, I feel it is much more likely that we will be forced to (in our own time and way as individuals) come to terms with the fact that we are simply here to experience and hopefully learn how to overcome extreme adversity... the kind of adversity that is designed specifically to distract a person from spiritual endeavours and limit their potential for spiritual growth.

So, perahpas our best bet is to choose to accept whatever fate awaits us, going with the flow and not allowing outside influences to distract us from our true path, thereby doing everything in our power to become the best human beings we can under the circumstances we have challenged ourselves to contend with while we live out our physical lives on this planet?

I wonder, I really do.

Anyway, I should probably go to bed and stop boring you all to tears with my late night ramblings ;)

If anyone would like to discuss alternative viewpoints or suggest solutions to the issue/s I have raised here I'd be very happy to hear them.....

ExomatrixTV
13th December 2012, 16:43
~I know the guy "WeAreOnebigFamily" (spoke with him on skype long time ago) ... he is like me from Holland and he is a BIG fan (unlike me a promoter) of "Jesuit Expert" (Zionist Crimes Denier) Eric Phelps and is FAR from being a "family guy" in the conspiracy research world!

... He may be in total denial studying info like:

http://www.conspiracyworld.com/phelps_jesuit_expert.htm (http://www.conspiracyworld.com/phelps_jesuit_expert.htm)

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/ericjonphelpsexposed1part24oct08.shtml (http://www.conspiracyworld.com/phelps_jesuit_expert.htm)

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/ericjonphelpsexposed2part25oct08.shtml (http://www.conspiracyworld.com/phelps_jesuit_expert.htm)