PDA

View Full Version : For Dennis Leahy – because you deserve this post and publicly

Chester
12th December 2012, 14:10
Dennis,

You did not make an error or a mistake. What you picked up on in a few posts of mine a month or so back and how you interpreted those posts was accurate... at that time.

Some of you who may have followed some of my posts should have noticed by now I have demonstrated perhaps the most horrific form of shifting others can possibly experience.

I have dubbed this trait, mind shifting. I seem to have the capacity to lock into a point of view where I essentially become that very point of view then express that point of view rather convincingly. Always there’s an underlying motive and perhaps even levels of motivation... turtles all the way down.

So why this public message to you?

Because, as I “awaken” to who/what I am (and at the various levels of my being) I am discovering potential within myself I had never truly believed possible. Just make sure you (the reader of this post) understand, I am firmly convinced what I discover of and within myself I am certain is there for anyone to either know from their earliest memories to be true for themselves or to discover it like I have.

What might separate me from many others is that I admit that the world as most of us experience here on earth is crap. For some in fact, it is a living nightmare.

That is completely and entirely unacceptable to me but I ain’t (the magic wand waving type of) God and thus that call is not necessarily for me to make.

But if there be some “creator” or “God” or whatever... that is behind what most of us experience in this world then that God better look the frick out because I will go toe to toe with that sort of creator being.

And thus that’s why I post such ridiculous stuff sometimes and that is why I shift my positions and points of views all the time... it is because I am sick and tired of not being ME in each and every now moment. And if that ME is one thing one moment and another thing another moment then I am nothing more than the worst thing anyone could possibly image... worse than a shape shifter for sure – I am a mind shifter.

Perhaps I am the result of “mind control” and trauma based MK Ultra slave creation projects. I am a Sybil times a million. My mind is so freaking fragmented that I can jump into any of my alters at any moment and actually, fully believe in my perspective as if I had worn the point of view since before my first memory.

So, Dennis... a month or so back when you read comments from me regarding the possibilities surrounding the Kennedy assassination and GHWB you read and interpreted my statements accurately. So the question should be, why would I have written those posts at that time that gave a reasonably intelligent reader the impression you, Dennis, picked up?

Bet hedging – plain and simple and... honest.

You see, i have awakened to something that has come forth from within me where I believe I can be helpful... genuinely helpful for others. I place my personal responsibility / priorities upon my role as a father and a husband and a brother and a son to my Mom. But after that, I exist to be of any positive service to each and every living being on this planet including the planet Herself. My ego wants to save the world. My ego has almost gotten me killed a hundred times. So much for my ego. My higher self says, be the change. Lately, the higher self has been winning that battle though the little guy has his moments (still) and much to my continuous regret.

So those posts you read, Dennis – you read and interpreted them accurately.

But at the same time, there’s something you might have missed and thank goodness Paul caught it (and I know Paul had also responded to me at the time of my posts that perhaps I am an idiot). So here’s the explanation.

At the time I wrote my Kennedy post, I was in the midst of a reformation of how I approach life – I call it the, “I am from Missouri” approach. For those who might be lost by my statement, in the United States, each State has their own “nickname” of sorts that in many cases was noted on the license plates of automobiles. Missouri’s nickname is “The Show Me State” –

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missouri

The use of the unofficial nickname the Show-Me State has several possible origins. The phrase "I'm from Missouri" means 'I'm skeptical of the matter and not easily convinced'. This is related to the state's unofficial motto of "Show Me," whose origin is popularly ascribed to an 1899 speech by Congressman Willard Vandiver, who declared that "I come from a country that raises corn and cotton, cockleburs and Democrats, and frothy eloquence neither convinces nor satisfies me. I'm from Missouri, and you have got to show me."

In my process of self-reformation, I had to review the Kennedy assassination for myself and for far more reasons than most as I also have accumulated quite a treasure trove of evidence which suggests my own father may have played a role in the event and/or a role in related aftermaths of the event. None of the evidence is what can be called hard evidence, but the vast amount of circumstantial evidence was enough for me to have concerns my Dad was involved.

BUT, because of my efforts at self-reformation I had to sort of get back to a starting point and then build my set of possibilities based on what I actually knew. My lunch last June with my cousin had a significant impact upon me. Who wants to disbelieve their own blood relative?... a blood relative that had always been super kind to me and who had lived a modest and yet dynamic life... a relative who, agree or not with what this might mean, but (and I learned this at the lunch) had recently returned from a six month stint with the Red Cross (purely voluntary work)... done when he was near age 70 (he is 75 now) and this was in Iraq.

Now in being completely honest, I called him and asked him to go to lunch in part because I wanted to ask him about the Kennedy assassination and yet I never brought it up. Yet, as Spirit works, at the end of the lunch he received a call from someone and somehow he used a story from his past to make a point about something and that story was when he was standing next to Earl Warren (he referred to a picture of this to whoever was calling him) and I believe this was when Earl Warren had announced the findings of the Warren Commission.

I am not 100% sure this was the event my cousin referred to but regardless, that this conversation took place just as we were saying goodbye, all because of a phone call that came at such a strange time out of the blue... what is this? Divine intervention? Rotten luck? Good luck? (as I wanted so badly for the subject to come up)... or could this be more sinister? That “they” are all in on some evil conspiracy and that “Chester” is the current target of some strange sort or “message relaying operation?” Of course, the last possibility is ridiculous BUT I wrote it up here to give you a glimpse into the mind of someone like me as this is the reality I live in day in and day out...

So as fate would have it, the door of opportunity had flung open despite my cowardice (as I had failed to bring it up at our lunch despite that being my primary goal in meeting with my cousin) and I cannot recall if he asked me what I thought as to who/what may have killed Kennedy but I do recall almost word for word what I told him – “Just about every single person in American knows Kennedy was killed by a conspiracy, killed for a good dozen or so reasons and perhaps the most important reason is hardly ever mentioned.” And he looked at me shocked. Truly shocked that I would believe such a ridiculous thing.

That is when he recanted to me what he experienced as he was there. I cannot recall word for word, but my mind’s eye suggests he was in the little park area (triangle area) and no more than 30 or 40 yards from the event. He said he was certain the shots he heard came from the direction to his right and from above – which meant the general direction of the School Book Depository. I then brought up the magic bullet and he was again shocked I would have bought into the idea that that bullet did not follow the path as reported by the Warren Commission Report. I still see his light blue, wide eyed, almost innocent and also incredulous stare at me.

It made an impression on me, I have to be honest. He then went into some explanations and well, who of us that has any integrity (I mean the kind some of us are raised to have) where we don’t experience some sort of respect for our elders, especially when they have lived a solid and well respected life as my cousin had?

So maybe I was an idiot for a few months or so after that lunch, but the experience was powerful. Note that I am attempting to reconcile my intuition about my father as well as (and I know Dennis you seem to discount “synchronicities” as any sort of applicable support for an idea or theory, etc) a vast, all but impossible plate load of highly significant and all but impossible synchronicities that suggest I have been on the correct intuitive trail (which still can only get someone so close to the truth).

So having said all that and due to my experience with what I characterize as non 3D intelligences – even to the level where the outer reality itself appears to be its own self-contained intelligence, I became open minded that it very well might be possible that Oswald actually pulled this off. BUT! and before you again draw incomplete conclusions, if that be the case that Oswald did do it... that he acted alone in doing it (at least at his waking conscious level of being), the event could still have been orchestrated by non 3D intelligences. Please, read that last sentence again as what I am suggesting as a possibility is that the Oswald guy could have been mind controlled into performing the actions he performed and that this was managed by non earthly, non 3D physical beings.

Sort of like some odd macabre play within our reality where the puppet strings of ALL the actors have been managed by non 3D beings or intelligences (which ultimately may lead to a single intelligence... who really freaking knows).

So, my post was a bet hedge. So what bet could that be? I was (and still am) betting that this “greater intelligence” might give me the leeway in my own personal future such that I might accomplish some of my own personal goals – so I was hedging my bets such that perhaps the supposed “cabal” (and there are perhaps many... but I am referring to one that we might consider closest to home) might allow me some wiggle room and believe in me again that I may be of service... to them BUT knowing me well enough that “they” are seen as a part of the bigger, all encompassing “us.”

So there you have my full confessional.

I have done my best in this confession NOT to bring any unnecessary "information" (and possibly incriminating to third parties) to light... I kept this all and only about myself.

My problem is I love... I truly love everyone. Every single “person” – meaning folks I have known and met in the flesh personally, folks I have seen but never actually got to formally meet. Folks I am aware of who I have never seen nor met but have been brought within my awareness by the media or word of mouth and all those I can imagine have been or are still alive and in every form of their expression.

That means all the folks people want to label as psychopaths or fallen angels or “satanists” or any other labels some of us derive for groupings of others.

This is one thing about me that will not ever shift and you can bet on it. Even if my foolish approach to life gets me killed in some horrific fashion, I will not compromise EVER this position.

So I apologize, Dennis, that at the time of that post, I was hedging my bets... hoping that some of these so called “bad guys” might give a pass (again).

You can apply this same confession to my other posts about some folks those in the alternative community lump together in the bad guy group.

Anyways – maybe there’s no place for a guy like me on a planet like this. And if that be the case then I am sure one day I will piss off the wrong person or the wrong other species besides your average human or the wrong non-physical being or the master of the waking reality or god, herself, himself or itself and I will be extracted from your view, but I will never, ever compromise ever again that I only and ever love every single one of us and I will always be utterly honest and lastly, that I will do my very best as to what I write or speak about so that I never place anyone in any form of harm’s way.

Love to You... Chester

ROMANWKT
12th December 2012, 14:22
What the hell are you talking about justoneman, there is absolutely nothing wrong with you or anybody else, we all trive on BS and then get rid of it, what bloody confession, to whom????? relax and do as thou wilt, with savvy.

regards to you

roman

Chester
12th December 2012, 14:33
My rabbit hole goes very, very deep... Dennis might appreciate what I wrote... so might Paul - I felt I owed it to them and to Bill's forum and frankly, I feel a lot better now. OK, off to the lovely walk to the "day job."

Dennis Leahy
12th December 2012, 14:48
Chester, you don't "owe" me any of this.

As for "mind shifting", the other side of that coin is mental flexibility, a very good trait. It's wise that we change our minds as new information emerges, right? Go easy on yourself.

Before I saw this thread, I had already offered you an apology in another (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?52886-The-Bavarian-Illuminati-Jesuit-Adam-Weishaupt&p=597336&viewfull=1#post597336) thread, because I think I wasn't paying attention to your intent - and I got caught up in surface details.

All is well. :~)

Dennis

Zelig
12th December 2012, 15:42
I'm astounded at how civilised this forum is and assume that this must result from careful screening of potential members, and proactive moderation. Regardless, it is tremendously refreshing and inspiring to see such expressions of good manners in a medium that is routinely used as an outlet for peoples' most base instincts.

kaon
12th December 2012, 16:05
I'm astounded at how civilised this forum is and assume that this must result from careful screening of potential members, and proactive moderation. Regardless, it is tremendously refreshing and inspiring to see such expressions of good manners in a medium that is routinely used as an outlet for peoples' most base instincts.

I know we are kind of straying off topic Zelig, but you are right, this has to be the most civil forum of its size. This site has a huge membership and aside from a few minor quibbles I have not seen any train wrecks.
Credit can be given to the screening to a degree, but the hands on moderators can make a big difference. I used to moderate a national forum totally unrelated to our subjects and I have an appreciation for the way this forum is run.

RunningDeer
12th December 2012, 16:16
What the hell are you talking about justoneman, there is absolutely nothing wrong with you or anybody else, we all trive on BS and then get rid of it, what bloody confession, to whom????? relax and do as thou wilt, with savvy.

regards to you

roman

we all trive on BS and then..

"we all thrive on BS" minus WhiteCrowBlackDeer = "we all thrive on BS"

I agree with the first part but absolutely not the second. I do not thrive on the BS. It makes me go silent and the willingness to share lessens.

I've lost count on how many times I've worked hard at not judging those that judge those that don't agree, and ramp up the juice with “where's the proof?”, or distort the main theme to zoom in on a sentence out of context. Or, or, or discover someone has quoted one line from my material on another thread that is sooooo far from the original intent and there’s been times when it took courage to say what I did, only for them to feed their illusions of grandeur! Or “it depends on what your definition of ‘is’ is,” or lift one thought from a response of a re-response, or ... Stupid, stupid, stupid games! A waste of precious time and energy.

It's exhausting when I've got to add addendum to a simple statement. I make assumptions that we are past having to add all the qualifiers.

Peace,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

UPDATE: Most Avalonians are not like what I've described. The last several weeks, their are two which makes it feel like thirty-two.

ROMANWKT
12th December 2012, 17:02

regards to you

roman

"we all" minus WhiteCrowBlackDeer = "we all"

I agree with the first part but absolutely not the second. I do not thrive on the BS. It makes me go silent and the willingness to share lessens.

I've lost count on how many times I've worked hard at not judging those that judge those that don't agree, and ramp up the juice with “where's the proof?”, or distort the main theme to zoom in on a sentence out of context. Or, or, or discover someone has quoted one line from my material on another thread that is sooooo far from the original intent and there’s been times when it took courage to say what I did, only for them to feed their illusions of grandeur! Or “it depends on what your definition of ‘is’ is,” or lift one thought from a response of a re-response, or ... Stupid, stupid, stupid games! A waste of precious time and energy.

It's exhausting when I've got to add addendum to a simple statement. I make assumptions that we are past having to add all the qualifiers.

Peace,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer
http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/jobs/pope-smiley-emoticon.gif emoticon provided by Giovonni

Point taken totally and accepted, but wont accept you BS emoticon.

Regards as ever WhiteCrowBlackDeer

roman

RunningDeer
12th December 2012, 17:13

regards to you

roman

"we all" minus WhiteCrowBlackDeer = "we all"

Peace,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer
http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/jobs/pope-smiley-emoticon.gif emoticon provided by Giovonni

Point taken totally and accepted, but wont accept you BS emoticon.

Regards as ever WhiteCrowBlackDeer

roman

Thank you, ROMANWKT. I've updated the updated, updated version. I see red when others make sweeping generalizations that include me. Soon, I'll just let... it... go...

I did exactly what I complained about. Going off on one sentences rather than hearing the most important point of your post. Which BTW, was supportive and kind to pass along to JustOneMan.

With heart,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer :wave:

Chester
12th December 2012, 20:07

As for "mind shifting", the other side of that coin is mental flexibility, a very good trait. It's wise that we change our minds as new information emerges, right? Go easy on yourself.

Before I saw this thread, I had already offered you an apology in another (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?52886-The-Bavarian-Illuminati-Jesuit-Adam-Weishaupt&p=597336&viewfull=1#post597336) thread, because I think I wasn't paying attention to your intent - and I got caught up in surface details.

Dennis

You are awesome - you did me a favor and I am glad you did... I feel great now and thank you for the opportunity for me to hold an important mirror up to myself - this forum... with folks like you is the greatest!

I guess we call this a "Reset" then? Love Ya man... Chester

and to Roman - thanks, bro, for that PM. Really appreciate you. justone

gripreaper
13th December 2012, 02:36
Well, I was just going to let this go, but it has been buggin me for a long time. Back in April I started a thread called "Goodbye Avalon" here: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?43278-Goodbye-Avalon&highlight=goodbye

This was due to the thought that it was required by this site to announce when you were leaving, in order to get many people to beg you to stay, and since so many were announcing this, I thought I better follow protocol and do the same. Here is an excerpt from the opening post:

"Here’s the problem. My posts don’t get enough “thanks”. I’ve looked at others whose posts don’t seem to be any better than mine, and yet they get more thanks than I do. I did some comprehensive analysis of the different threads, the “thanks” that they get, and what subjects are getting the most “thanks”, so I started a couple threads and they just disappeared into the ethers and no one responded. So, I tried adding content to existing threads and those did not get the amount of thanks I wanted either. I just don’t know what to do."

What has been bothering me, is I noticed Chester never thanked that post. I was going to let it go, but after 10 months, with the end of the world just a few days away, I wanted to make sure this got cleared up before we are all hit by an asteroid or you all ascend into 5th dimensional consciousness, and I'm left behind stuck here in 3D because I did not take care of this.

So Chester, why did you not thank this post? I mean, look at the number of thanks I did get, and how my thanks to post ratio went way up after that thread. Don't you care where I am in the rankings and how my posts are received here at Avalon?

Now that I've finally got this off my chest, I feel so much better! Now 12/21/2012 can come along and I should be okay, finally I let this go! :p :rolleyes: ;)

Carmody
13th December 2012, 02:57

Dennis

the first mind shift is the toughest, and comes with the most pain.

Like Shakespeare said about the duct tape removal: If it must be done, 'tis best it be done quickly.

eaglespirit
13th December 2012, 03:02
Thank You, Gripreaper !

Oh, and You too, Chester : )

RunningDeer
13th December 2012, 04:47
http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/gripreaper.jpg

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/jobs/pope-smiley-emoticon.gif
emoticon provided by Giovonni

I noticed Chester never thanked that post.

mosquito
13th December 2012, 09:38

I've never been able to watch catholics cross themselves without cracking up, all thanks to the great Dave Allen .... "spectacles, testicles, wallet and watch"

RunningDeer
13th December 2012, 14:08
Hello JustOneUnderstandingMan,

Though, not a monster post, you may want to circle back to post #11 (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?53023-For-Dennis-Leahy----because-you-deserve-this-post-and-publicly&p=597745&viewfull=1#post597745). We need for Gripreaper to ascend to the destiny of Soul.

(Shhhh...That is unless there's history that I'm not aware of, in which case lets pretend there is no spoon.)

Peace,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

So Chester, why did you not thank this post? I mean…

OK, off to the lovely walk to the "day job."

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/Photoshop/spoon.jpg

greybeard
13th December 2012, 14:18

I've never been able to watch catholics cross themselves without cracking up, all thanks to the great Dave Allen .... "spectacles, testicles, wallet and watch"
Yes I remember the joke well and of course Dave Allen.
Yes its important to check these things if you have a accident lol
Thank you for reminding me
Chris

Gardener
13th December 2012, 18:17
Awwwwwwww :Cry: I just realised I didn't thank your post either Grip!
x g quietly sneaks back today and secretly presses the thnx button. :)

oops