PDA

View Full Version : What happened with WeAreOnebigFamily?

gooty64
13th December 2012, 04:00
I see that Weareonebigfamily has been un-suscribed from the forum.
What a blitz that member put on the forum!
I was surprised to see a brand new member starting numerous substantial threads right from the bat.
Did Weareonebigfamily go through the usual provisional member period?
I would like to know what the final summation was that lead to Weareonebigfamily's dismissal.
Thanks Gooty

D-Day
13th December 2012, 04:16
Somehow I think that when he decided to referr to Carmody as "missy" in one of his posts it marked the beginning of the end for waof ;)

bennycog
13th December 2012, 04:23
i liked waobf.. he took the forum back some but i think that was helpful for the newcomers and we can always use a re-debrief from time to time..
i hope oneday he comes back on.. maybe just watch for a couple months..

ThePythonicCow
13th December 2012, 04:57
I would like to know what the final summation was that lead to Weareonebigfamily's dismissal.
The provisional period is rather perfunctory and automated, from my perspective.

He was highly energized to tell us what he knew we needed to know. The effort on several good members parts to council him on more affective approaches was taken as evidence of our resistance to learning his essential truths. In an analogy I used (see this post (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?52886-The-Bavarian-Illuminati-Jesuit-Adam-Weishaupt&p=596921&viewfull=1#post596921)) , he was like a large brass horn incessantly played at fortissimo, in the first weeks of joining an orchestra. When Carmody called him out on this, he attacked Carmody and scorned Carmody's advice. When I sent him on a week's vacation for that, he then attacked me in a couple of angry, foul mouthed, email messages which clearly stated he saw no reason to listen to the advice I or others were offering. The mod team then decided we had had enough.

gooty64
13th December 2012, 05:41
I guess we'll never be "WeAreOneBigHAPPYFamily" after all.
He's like that 7-foot clumsy center in basketball who fouled out in the first quarter-like a bull in a China shop.

But, I do see why he had to be let go, thanks Paul for posting that link and showing what happened.

Now what?
Is Galactic Channellings still open?

jagman
13th December 2012, 05:49
Somehow I think that when he decided to referr to Carmody as "missy" in one of his posts it marked the beginning of the end for waof ;)

Hello D-Day. W.A.O.F called Carmody "Missy"?...That bastard lol he needs to have
his arse whipped. Have him drawn and quartered.
Seriously I do think Paul was right. Sounds like this guy needed to be removed!
(Sending disrespectful emails to mods.)

Its all just a learning experience.

Carmody
13th December 2012, 05:59
I didn't even really notice the missy bit. I had hoped that this person would have calmed a bit, but well, sometimes it's like that.

I was quite agitated during my Pluto square at age 37 (this person's age as well, which is why I mentioned it directly), and I was also kicked off a forum. Oh well.

ThePythonicCow
13th December 2012, 06:21
I didn't even really notice the missy bit. I had hoped that this person would have calmed a bit, but well, sometimes it's like that.

WeAreOnebigFamily's "missy" phrase just happened to trigger the final "click" in my brain ... vacation time ... this guy's not listening.

That's key - we all screw up now and then - what usually matters is whether others can find a way to pass you a clue or two.

The various well spoken efforts weren't working, so I got out my 2x4, the week's vacation.

His angry response to that, loudly justifying not listening, committing to continuing to not listen, and insulting me for suggesting anything else, meant that we had run out of options.

modwiz
13th December 2012, 06:25
I think he had an agenda. Maybe even paid by the word. Now he has to figure another way to pay the rent. Pure conjecture on my part based on my initial gut reaction to him and his material.

My condolences to those who enjoyed his work. I could tolerate him despite his fishy smell. It is good to have a free market forum of ideas, just don't abuse the landlord or his agents.

panopticon
13th December 2012, 08:09
I did not enjoy his presence... His demeanour reminded me of a few other unsubscribed members.
He quoted a particular shill I do not like and I found his dogmatic attacks offensive.
Having knowledge, in one small area, does not excuse rudeness in my book.

Rocky_Shorz
13th December 2012, 08:38
The provisional period is rather perfunctory and automated, from my perspective.

He was highly energized to tell us what he knew we needed to know. The effort on several good members parts to council him on more affective approaches was taken as evidence of our resistance to learning his essential truths. In an analogy I used (see this post (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?52886-The-Bavarian-Illuminati-Jesuit-Adam-Weishaupt&p=596921&viewfull=1#post596921)) , he was like a large brass horn incessantly played at fortissimo, in the first weeks of joining an orchestra. When Carmody called him out on this, he attacked Carmody and scorned Carmody's advice. When I sent him on a week's vacation for that, he then attacked me in a couple of angry, foul mouthed, email messages which clearly stated he saw no reason to listen to the advice I or others were offering. The mod team then decided we had had enough.

were you surprised seeing my goodbye before your message posted?

reminded me a little of Gypsy Woman, hit like a whirlwind launching grenades at anyone that moved...

ThePythonicCow
13th December 2012, 09:00
Do you refer to this post (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?52886-The-Bavarian-Illuminati-Jesuit-Adam-Weishaupt&p=597062&viewfull=1#post597062) of yours, posted 12 minutes before I announced his one week vacation?

Not surprised at all. I expect and hope that in these more noticed cases, several old timers will be seeing, and quite possibly one or two saying, what the mods might be doing, before the mods announce they are doing it. When that doesn't happen, I double check to see whether we mods have taken a wrong turn somewhere. I also work a bit slower, checking with others and double checking my conclusions, and by my own temperament.

To a good extent (but not entirely) the mod team represents the manifest will of the forum membership and the forum owner. We're kind of all figuring this out together, each of us with our own particular (but ever changing) view, focus, talent, energy, ...

Rocky_Shorz
13th December 2012, 09:20
well you all do a great job keeping the peace here at Avalon...

there is too much going on for those types of disruptions right now...

when I'm AFK and drawn back by the Avalon collective because there is a big ripple from a new member I feel bad, we really don't want anyone to go, but some come in with a big KICK ME!!! sign hanging from their posterior...

gigha
13th December 2012, 09:22
Do you refer to this post (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?52886-The-Bavarian-Illuminati-Jesuit-Adam-Weishaupt&p=597062&viewfull=1#post597062) of yours, posted 12 minutes before I announced his one week vacation?

Not surprised at all. I expect and hope that in these more noticed cases, several old timers will be seeing, and quite possibly one or two saying, what the mods might be doing, before the mods announce they are doing it. When that doesn't happen, I double check to see whether we mods have taken a wrong turn somewhere. I also work a bit slower, checking with others and double checking my conclusions, and by my own temperament.

To a good extent (but not entirely) the mod team represents the manifest will of the forum membership and the forum owner. We're kind of all figuring this out together, each of us with our own particular (but ever changing) view, focus, talent, energy, ...

Thanks so much Paul for all that you do. You always give enough rope ;) you and the mod team are the reason that i always come here. You guys have become very good at spotting problems on the forum and dealing with them in a very patient way. Thanks from me :yo:

Mutchie
13th December 2012, 09:43
Hello fellow Avalonians

I have wandered from time to time how heavily TPTB would keep an eye on a forum like this ... I mean every now and then someone comes along with A VERY IMPORTANT POST maybe real info which we at the time are probaly trying our bests to make sense of , It could prove very useful disrupting this forum at just the right time , just enough to take our eyes off the ball.
That being said i have always gotten on with EVERYONE on this forum and on more than a few occasions i think Paul has gotten it completely right and i have told him so ...... Being a MOD cant be easy all the time i would think !
Anyhow im bedded up at the moment "im a smoker" and im a coded welder "lots of fumes" and all of a sudden my leg BLEW UP so i was in hospital last night god knows im only 39 .... i would APPRECIATE any healing enerys that you,s could send me - its going to be a long today for me today so expect posts on many subjects lol take care guys !!!;)

bennycog
13th December 2012, 09:44
i would have liked one of us to have got the chance to talk to him through skype or another means apart from the posts.. who knows maybe have really been in trouble with his awakening and needed people to help him through..
or am i not seeing the big picture of waobf that what was here..
i might have been missing a few crucial posts that did not warrant him being here..
i do agree that foul language and abuse to anyone, not just the mods is quite bad.. in the posts that i saw i did see non of that.. just scared and angry at the world because it was realised that it was never meant to be this way..

saying that i respect the mods and the forum guidlines have done their job

greybeard
13th December 2012, 09:47
The thing is this is a well established community and it makes sense to have a look around when you join as a new member before posting.
We are all different but when I joined the original Avalon quite a few years ago it took me months to pluck up enough courage to post far less start a thread.
Yes you can often see trouble coming in a persons first thread when its virtually the day they join.
Quite a few tried to politely advise WAOBF ---that fell on deaf ears.
Life goes on.
All credit to Paul and the team I think they have the right balance in keeping this forum a great place to share.

Chris

Tony
13th December 2012, 10:16
Hello fellow Avalonians

I have wandered from time to time how heavily TPTB would keep an eye on a forum like this ... I mean every now and then someone comes along with A VERY IMPORTANT POST maybe real info which we at the time are probaly trying our bests to make sense of , It could prove very useful disrupting this forum at just the right time , just enough to take our eyes off the ball.
That being said i have always gotten on with EVERYONE on this forum and on more than a few occasions i think Paul has gotten it completely right and i have told him so ...... Being a MOD cant be easy all the time i would think !
Anyhow im bedded up at the moment "im a smoker" and im a coded welder "lots of fumes" and all of a sudden my leg BLEW UP so i was in hospital last night god knows im only 39 .... i would APPRECIATE any healing enerys that you,s could send me - its going to be a long today for me today so expect posts on many subjects lol take care guys !!!;)

My dear Mutchie,

I am so upset that your leg has blown up!!!
I'm sending you oddles of manly welder's type love and hugs.

How are you today?

Tony

ThePythonicCow
13th December 2012, 10:33
We are all different but when I joined the original Avalon quite a few years ago it took me months to pluck up enough courage to post far less start a thread.
Sure wasn't the case with me :).

I joined in Jan 2011 and posted 274 posts, starting 6 threads, that month.

I became a mod in Feb 2011 and posted 365 posts, starting 8 threads, that month.

I became an admin in Mar 2011 and posted 439 posts, starting 8 threads, that month.

Busy times they were.

RUSirius
13th December 2012, 12:45
I could tell by his hmmmm. "Passion" that he wouldnt be around long.

kaon
13th December 2012, 14:28
When a member's ego is more important then the website he/she is on then this is bound to happen. I detected that immediately, and the flooding made it apparent.
As to the value of his posts, I did enjoy a couple of the videos while I tended to ignore most of what he wrote. Okay, some of it was painful to read, lol.

Absent the ego, he could have been a very productive member and he seemed to have a lot to share, but just went about it the wrong way.

Mutchie
13th December 2012, 14:41
I know this is slightly off topic but iv noticed that there seems to be some sort of animosity between us and the nexus forum i was over there for a wee while reading various topics and on countless threads i saw posts kind of putting us down etc has anyone else noticed this aswell ?

13th Warrior
13th December 2012, 14:49
The irony isn't lost on me that there's seems to be a connection to this type of behavior and the chosen "Love and Light" screen names.

modwiz
13th December 2012, 14:56
I know this is slightly off topic but iv noticed that there seems to be some sort of animosity between us and the nexus forum i was over there for a wee while reading various topics and on countless threads i saw posts kind of putting us down etc has anyone else noticed this aswell ?

It's a glue that keeps them together. LOL There is history. Lots of drama. :drama::bad:

Been there, done that. :o

CdnSirian
13th December 2012, 14:58

Sorry about your leg...and yes, Nexus. It's been going on for awhile. I was quite shocked that individuals who were posting on this forum posted blatant and somewhat degrading commentary about Avalon. Surprised it would be allowed...but oh well.

Back to topic, that tone yelled loud and clear to me. When I noticed the number of posts and the topics and saw how long they were, at a glance, I sensed, as Modwiz said "paid by the word".

(Mutchie I recommend Arrowwind's "Elixir of Life" thread with info about minerals on it.)

Fred Steeves
13th December 2012, 15:02
i would have liked one of us to have got the chance to talk to him through skype or another means apart from the posts.. who knows maybe have really been in trouble with his awakening and needed people to help him through..

He pm'd me on the 9th(Sunday), saying basically how upset and sad this information was making him. Having gone through a rather brief, but intense period of pure rage myself, below is what I wrote him back, hoping he might come to understand from listening to others tell their early awakening tales, that it's not abnormal, and that it's not just him. Hell, there wasn't anyone to tell me that when I was going through it, I had to muddle through it alone, and nearly destroy myself in the process.

Hey brother, speaking just for myself, I think starting a thread about how this
information makes you feel would be a very good idea, lots of people here can
relate to that. Hell, for a time I was ready to go on the war path, and start
taking scalps, or hanging the bastards with piano wire.

That was then though.

What do you think about starting that? If I can help in any way
just let me know o.k.?

Fred

A few hours later he started this thread, and I was hopeful, but it wasn't to be.
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?52916-My-Intuition-told-me-i-had-to-make-a-thread-and-explain-some-things-to-this-community

Shade
13th December 2012, 15:06
Back to topic, that tone yelled loud and clear to me. When I noticed the number of posts and the topics and saw how long they were, at a glance, I sensed, as Modwiz said "paid by the word".

(Mutchie I recommend Arrowwind's "Elixir of Life" thread with info about minerals on it.)

I think both you and Modwiz are underestimating the amount of natural nuts in the suite. Unbalanced operatives are not chosen for workies in public forums. The operative are the best behaved of the lot. Either that or just plain out in the open. He wasn't paid he was just having a manic moment.

SilentFeathers
13th December 2012, 15:06
I honestly couldn't pay much attention to this persons posts....can't even remember 1 of them.

...anyways, Geminid meteor showers tonight!

modwiz
13th December 2012, 15:11

I think both you and Modwiz are underestimating the amount of natural nuts in the suite. Unbalanced operatives are not chosen for workies in public forums. The operative are the best behaved of the lot. Either that or just plain out in the open. He wasn't paid he was just having a manic moment.

That thought had occurred to me. In fact it was the other thought I had. There was something to his language that leads me to believe there was an agenda even if there was no pay. A very reasonable possibility.

Now, I'll have a crepe and a cigarette. Maybe. :p

CdnSirian
13th December 2012, 15:37

You certainly could be right Shade as this is all speculation. I could speculate that the "behaviour" could be staged to appear as it did, cause some distraction, which it did, (and still is...we're thinking about it), while the distractor moves on.

It's hard to believe anyone could find this forum, notice the scope of discussion, and not notice that it's all already been discussed, and then proceed to post the same information all over the place. And the time taken to do so?

Yes it could be a nutter who would have the time if they were in prison, a psychiatric hospital, or at home (or hanging in the public library computer section, the group at mine is quite colorful), on disability.

Darn it's going to be cloudy tonight for those meteor showers.

Snoweagle
13th December 2012, 16:12
I quite agree with the testimonies here with regard waobf. Wholly endorse the opinion that he was a "paid shill" with intent to steer opinion of blame for the current global catastrophes.
Now waobf is deregistered. In that I perceive is a problem for Avalon forum in respect we have lost an amazing opportunity.

Many come here for awakening and find ample support in steering self understanding of this global madness in which we belong. The fact or forum belief waobf was disrupting by his views was in actual fact an opportunity not to convert the unconvertible (waobf the "paid for words" interloper) but to turn his fiery emphasis back on himself by educating him in why he had been wrong. By doing this we would have educated the genuine newcomers to Avalon in the truth and the most respectful way in which we work together.

We may be rid of one disinformationalist but there will be more. Goodness knows the number of times I have raged at them and been warned. (have a suite of pms from admin to calm down too, no bottom lips left either). Each time this happens we all learn something.

Another thing is: I do not know any of you. You are names in a forum. Amongst us collectively we consider the views of another. We seek the truth. Helping others as others helped us. Wanting a better future for everybody. Doing it together. - And yet I still do not know you?

So in view of that, without conspiration, each of us recognised immediately and most courteously attempted dissuasion of waobf's views and met vehement ferocity for posting contra views. I deliberately joined the debate late after reading his first two threads and was absolutely blown away by the efforts of this School of Avalon to precipitate discussion with him which in my most humble opinion was awesome.

Thank you Avalon. Thank you Admin. Thank you WeAreOneBigFamily. :grouphug:

ExomatrixTV
13th December 2012, 16:21
~I know the guy "WeAreOnebigFamily" (spoke with him on skype long time ago) ... he is like me from Holland and he is a BIG fan (& promoter) of "Jesuit Expert" (Zionist Crimes Denier) Eric Phelps and is FAR from being a "family guy" in the conspiracy research world!

... He may be in total denial studying info like:

http://www.conspiracyworld.com/phelps_jesuit_expert.htm (http://www.conspiracyworld.com/phelps_jesuit_expert.htm)

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/ericjonphelpsexposed1part24oct08.shtml (http://educate-yourself.org/cn/ericjonphelpsexposed1part24oct08.shtml)

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/ericjonphelpsexposed2part25oct08.shtml
(http://educate-yourself.org/cn/ericjonphelpsexposed2part25oct08.shtml)

Snookie
13th December 2012, 16:43
The irony isn't lost on me that there's seems to be a connection to this type of behavior and the chosen "Love and Light" screen names.

You took the words right outa my mouth!

sleepy
13th December 2012, 17:00
xxxx xxxxxxxx

Carmody
13th December 2012, 18:15
I know this is slightly off topic but iv noticed that there seems to be some sort of animosity between us and the nexus forum i was over there for a wee while reading various topics and on countless threads i saw posts kind of putting us down etc has anyone else noticed this as well ?

When a community grows big enough, it gets factious. Not in a bad way, it just does. Like tends to gather with like. natural as breathing.

Thus, in the end, those who think and be like the folks here, gather, and try to figure the world out.

And those who think like the folks in another place, gather and try to figure the world out.

There are 7 billion of us here, as individuals, all with slightly different viewpoints, thus there will be 7 billion different answers. And, in that, there will be commonalities enough, that some can gather and knock the subjects at hand about, in a manner that works for their various types of communications.

Things changed, as the forum and available energy grew, and that was the result. Two cells from one. it's a living breathing, changing, flowing thing.

Simple enough.

As syncronicities go, right now, I'm listening to:

cOtiaoxHRjI

Rocky_Shorz
13th December 2012, 18:17

the Who? ;)

afraid we have much more important things to talk about right now, but glad they're taking the time to watch over us, means they are still part of the collective for what's coming...

Rocky_Shorz
13th December 2012, 18:30
i might have been missing a few crucial posts that did not warrant him being here..
i do agree that foul language and abuse to anyone, not just the mods is quite bad.. in the posts that i saw i did see non of that.. just scared and angry at the world because it was realised that it was never meant to be this way..

saying that i respect the mods and the forum guidelines have done their job

what it really came down to was he needed to look at other discussions, but when onefamily looked around all he saw was reasons to put down members, ideas and discussions.

I'm sure Paul gave him a week, to spend time looking through the forum, instead, he was locked in Victims mode seeing the whole world as a conspiracy against him.

unloading on our Mods just shows what would have happened eventually anyways.

People are very unstable right now with the energy levels rising as fast as they are, and if people aren't able to calm themselves down for us to help them through, they need to be left behind... They can still follow without a voice...

jagman
13th December 2012, 18:41
I was over at Nexus for a while myself. I left the forum because i thought at the time that I was leaving the whole community Avalon included.
When I first signed on at Nexus, I did find some threads that were highly charged topics that did involve PA.
But has I looked a little closer at the forum, I also found some really brilliant people. I have seen some really great threads here at PA.
but I have also seen some really great threads at Nexus. Great people on both forums.

Carmody
13th December 2012, 19:01
People are very unstable right now with the energy levels rising as fast as they are, and if people aren't able to calm themselves down for us to help them through, they need to be left behind... They can still follow without a voice...

jeez, I'm really calm and stable right now. Island records..CBS....EMI....it is now materializing.... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbLMQz6I7XQ)

(people cannot understand the existence of a cliff, until the vision of it forms in front of them, is my point)

Rocky_Shorz
13th December 2012, 19:15
you're always a rock of stability...

as it is being imagined and materialized, we need to erase it to continue our voyage...

recognition of what is going on right now, is what we are here for...

we are spiritually training all we are in contact with right now, as a gifted learns they can move a mountain, we need to teach them why not to...

we're the teachers here at Avalon, it really doesn't matter what subject brings people here, they become connected... their friends, connect to their friends...

the awakening is happening right now, does it continue to get stronger?

Carmody
13th December 2012, 19:18
yes, it is so. this is kinda related to this point, right here ('accidentally' found this, right now.....):

http://thepixiemeatgrinder.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/fire.jpg

Carmody
13th December 2012, 19:23
as it is being imagined and materialized, we need to erase it to continue our voyage...

What does the painter do, when they have finished with one canvas?

They begin another.

Chapters in their journey, they be.

Joe Akulis
13th December 2012, 19:27
Most of the things I am tempted to post a question asking about, all I have to do it hit the search menu. This place is terrific. I'll spend an entire day chewing up the search results, and then I'll find a person who made a particularly insightful reply, and then I have no choice but to look through all of their past posts. :-) Then I'm left with a NEW list of 20 other topics I have to find out more about. Every once in a while you'll see 20 people thank someone for a post back in 2010, and then there's Joe adding his thank you two years later. Heh heh. I can't thank all of you enough for what you do here.

Rocky_Shorz
13th December 2012, 19:31

What does the painter do, when they have finished with one canvas?

They begin another.

Chapters in their journey, they be.

ahhh, but that's what is about to change, right now we have 7 Billion painters, each with their own canvas...

now, we are realizing there is only 1 Canvas, and 7 Billion brushes...

it take communications to paint in tangent with others, for the colors to blend and keep everyone happy...

Most of the things I am tempted to post a question asking about, all I have to do it hit the search menu. This place is terrific. I'll spend an entire day chewing up the search results, and then I'll find a person who made a particularly insightful reply, and then I have no choice but to look through all of their past posts. :-) Then I'm left with a NEW list of 20 other topics I have to find out more about. Every once in a while you'll see 20 people thank someone for a post back in 2010, and then there's Joe adding his thank you two years later. Heh heh. I can't thank all of you enough for what you do here.

I was thinking I was the only one that noticed and got a chuckle out of that...

but you can do a search see a post on the topic you want and thank it without even realizing it was something we were talking about years ago, not days...

many stories are perpetual...

LOL... lawmakers brawling in Ukraine Parliament...

this energy is hitting everyone right now...

Sidney
13th December 2012, 19:43
I only saw one of his?her ? threads. And Did notice drama going on with/at Carmody. At the time I had no idea this had been ongoing for a time so I didn't quite understand . Now I do, thanks mods(and Carmody) for keeping the peace.!!!

ThePythonicCow
13th December 2012, 19:46
I think both you and Modwiz are underestimating the amount of natural nuts in the suite.

I am not saying WAOBF had good forum etiquette. He did not. I am however not convinced he was a paid shill.
There is quite a variety of memes (concepts or views purporting to make sense of some part of all this) about us, most no doubt partially bogus, many seriously bogus. The bastards in power and their agents no doubt fan the flames of many of them, and outright create some of them, occasionally at considerable effort or expense.

The successful (as measured by popularity, not validity) memes are necessarily so because they grab some of the energy of some of us. The successful memes don't require the constant effort of exclusively paid shills to remain in play. Some ordinary flawed humans will pick up those banners and run with them, for no consideration of payment. Such memes wouldn't be successful otherwise. I am sure this happens because I myself have done just that, running with memes (e.g. -- "the ragheads are out to KILL us" -- in support of Bush's War on Terror after 9/11) for no thought of pay, for years -- memes I now consider deeply and deliberately false and evil. The risk is ever present that I'm still running with one or more deeply flawed memes.

Unlike the NSA, I don't have the resources and inside connections to capture, store, search and analyze every Skype, email, Facebook, twitter, and phone message, every Internet forum post and Google search, several biological identifiers, every financial transaction and constant geographic locators for every man, woman and child of potential interest on this planet. So I cannot, so far as I know, reliably and routinely distinguish paid shills from inadvertent shills. A couple of times I have quipped to someone: "If you're not getting paid for your disruptive activities, you should sue for back pay." But mostly I just have to consider what people say and do, and their affect on the forum and other people here, without regard to whether their motivation is money, blackmail or confused fervor.

~I know the guy "WeAreOnebigFamily" (spoke with him on skype long time ago) ... he is like me from Holland and he is a BIG fan (& promoter) of "Jesuit Expert" (Zionist Crimes Denier) Eric Phelps

I found that observation useful - thanks.

sleepy
13th December 2012, 20:45
xxxxx xxxxx

Cristian
13th December 2012, 20:55
I think his attitude was a cry for help.

I think we still have a lot of ego ourselves.

That guy got stuck at some point in his journey. Happened to all of us. His anger was the anger of a soul being stuck.

When you try to help a dog that was beaten and abused you know there is a risk he will bite you. And if he does you know is not his fault.

Is the duty of mods and admins to draw the line on how many threads one opens or how many times he bumps his own threads.
Why not let him open a lot of threads , until , he opens the one that really matters. A thread that will make him cry for hours.
Why do we felt like reading and posting in those other unimportant threads?

Why enter in a heated argument with a person in that state of mind?

Now that he’s gone I guess we can go back on being enlightened and have enlightened posts and topics…

sleepy
13th December 2012, 21:01
xxxxxx xxxxxx

Rocky_Shorz
13th December 2012, 21:13
well we all knew he was stuck, JFK was shot for so many reasons...

he was going to shut down the war machine and the Federal Reserve

we tried to share with him other points of view, but looking back all you will see is people trying to help and getting ignored...

when a bi-polar, goes days without sleeping, it takes away all affects meds are giving...

we can help, but we aren't doctors or medical professionals...

some times hard love is the only way forward...

Rocky_Shorz
13th December 2012, 22:03
I think his attitude was a cry for help.

I think we still have a lot of ego ourselves.

That guy got stuck at some point in his journey. Happened to all of us. His anger was the anger of a soul being stuck.

When you try to help a dog that was beaten and abused you know there is a risk he will bite you. And if he does you know is not his fault.

Is the duty of mods and admins to draw the line on how many threads one opens or how many times he bumps his own threads.
Why not let him open a lot of threads , until , he opens the one that really matters. A thread that will make him cry for hours.
Why do we felt like reading and posting in those other unimportant threads?

a lot has to do with his timing, during quiet times, his interest would have received more attention, but we're 7 days from something Humans haven't gone through in 26,000+ years... our attention is focused on what is changing around us...

suddenly someone came running in to show us a smoking gun of something already behind us...

frustrated, he started getting angry no one wanted to rise up to his discussion...

many of us tried to engage him and draw him back towards what we are working on, but he's out to spread a message, the good news his 2 years of learning on the subject is recorded in stone at Avalon... 1000 years from now an archeologist will uncover a stone, and find his urgent message that answers their question on what happened to this "modern" world...

ThePythonicCow
13th December 2012, 22:10
... but I was just upset that people were acussing him of being a paid shill when he has no voice ...
I have seen no real evidence as to whether or not he was actually a paid shill, just the speculations of myself and others.

In my view communities do have some right to discuss departed members (regardless of the cause of the departure.) To put it another way, those kicked out of this forum do not have an absolute right to total silence regarding their case on the grounds that they are not here to defend themselves.

We each, of our own responsibility, integrity and respect for our fellow humans, might well choose to show some respect for the departed, but we also may well choose to discuss the ongoing dynamics of this forum, as a community effort, and what it takes to keep that community healthy.

RunningDeer
13th December 2012, 22:12
Hello fellow Avalonians

Sending healing energies to you, Muchie
that create harmony to your physical form
and support your environment
for a speedy recovery.

Peace,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer :wave:

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/Bryce/872.jpg

ThePythonicCow
13th December 2012, 22:41

Now that he’s gone I guess we can go back on being enlightened and have enlightened posts and topics…

As individuals, yes, we do indeed bear personal responsibility for our choice of what to engage, what to ignore.

However the health of the forum, as a community, also matters. A forum or other community is both a collection of several individuals, taken individually, and a collection thereof, taken collectively. It constantly plays out at both levels.

panopticon
14th December 2012, 01:03

G'day Chris82,

In answer to your question on bumping multiple threads:

Technique #1 - 'FORUM SLIDING'

If a very sensitive posting of a critical nature has been posted on a forum - it can be quickly removed from public view by 'forum sliding.' In this technique a number of unrelated posts are quietly prepositioned on the forum and allowed to 'age.' Each of these misdirectional forum postings can then be called upon at will to trigger a 'forum slide.' The second requirement is that several fake accounts exist, which can be called upon, to ensure that this technique is not exposed to the public. To trigger a 'forum slide' and 'flush' the critical post out of public view it is simply a matter of logging into each account both real and fake and then 'replying' to prepositined postings with a simple 1 or 2 line comment. This brings the unrelated postings to the top of the forum list, and the critical posting 'slides' down the front page, and quickly out of public view. Although it is difficult or impossible to censor the posting it is now lost in a sea of unrelated and unuseful postings. By this means it becomes effective to keep the readers of the forum reading unrelated and non-issue items.
Source (http://www.picassodreams.com/picasso_dreams/2011/04/cointelpro-techniques-for-dilution-misdirection-and-control-of-an-internet-forum.html) via Avalon Thread (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?33011-Internet-Forums-Techniques-for-dilution-misdirection-and-control...&p=337302&viewfull=1#post337302).

For further information on how forums can be manoeuvred, threads derailed etc there are a number of threads on that at Avalon like this one:
The Gentleman's Guide To Forum Spies (spooks, feds, etc.) (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?47786-The-Gentleman-s-Guide-To-Forum-Spies--spooks-feds-etc.-&p=527134&viewfull=1#post527134)

I am not saying that any member former or present had any of these traits just that there are reasons why certain behaviours can send off warning bells.
Kind Regards, :yo:
Panopticon

ghostrider
14th December 2012, 01:15
I followed avalon as a guest for almost two years , before trying to join, and it was a good while before I posted anything. One thing I always consider , is respect of others and their level of tolerance on any matter. The last thing i would want is to cause division or disruption on a forum so so important in the times we live in. Manners are sometimes a lost art. It's nice to be important, but more important to be nice...

Rocky_Shorz
18th December 2012, 19:52
just a note for everyone...

before the Norway shooting we had someone come in bouncing off walls and all of our attention focused on him...

distractions to keep us from seeing insights, or messengers we aren't connecting with for the message...

We are a vortex...

this is the second time a disaster had hit and my first thought was of a poster we just tossed out...

insiders trying to hint of approaching events?

Spiritual connections coming through a family or relative being mind controlled by Mk-ultra ?

noxon medem
19th December 2012, 22:17
-

I want to thank WeAreOneBigFamily
( WAOBF for short )
for his contributions here on AvalonForum.

He brought some very important pieces of
evidence to the common table, to be
examined by all here.
That takes time , patience and more ,
like allready have been pointed out .

This reminds me of a member at
http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/forum.php

- TheTruthTeller
( TTT for short )
was a member of Nexus2012 forum
for some time, last year ...

He was excessivly posting videos
with dramatic titles and importance ,
at that time with little wordly input ..
If its him he have improved greatly .

Some tried to advise him to be more
communicative and expand more on
each thread and post , and video .
("video" is similar to "idea" somehow)

I am not privy to that forum at the moment,
and can not check his retired profile there.

Maybe Exomatrix TV can help in sorting
that possible connection out.
In one of WeAreOneBigFamilies
an early post here on AF ,
he talked about being a member on a forum
a year ago or so ....

Be well, All .

:fish2:

nm

Strat
19th December 2012, 23:43
I liked his screen name.

I think most people (myself included) have a natural tendency to believe they are "the chosen one." You know, more important than the average individual while being extraordinary in certain ways and privy to information others are not. Who would want to admit they are just an average person? Sarah Tiana (stand up comedian) has a joke about how guys think they are superhuman and have special powers (X-Men style) and she's right. I allow myself this delusion but in reality I know I don't have a skeleton of adamantium.

------

I don't always speak of my opinions. There's a few reasons for this:

1.) Socrates hit the nail on the head, "If I know anything it is that I know nothing." A couple years ago I forced myself to make reading a big part of my life. I have a giant list of books I want to read. The list is growing much faster than the rate at which I read books. I have a lot more knowledge than I did before, but a lesson I learned is that when I step into a place like this, I am a jackass. I am not the smart guy. I shut up and read and read and read and read and read. And learn. I try to absorb the perspectives of others on this site and see if they carry with them life's puzzle pieces. Some do, some don't.

2.) Have you ever had a Jehova's witness knock on your door? What about a Mormon? What runs through your head at that moment? Think what's running through their head. They truly have good intentions at heart, and seriously believe - and willing to debate till the sun sets and rises - that they have information you need. They truly believe they have the path to enlightenment and you're in the dark with your eyes closed. Sound familiar? This sorta leads me to my next point:

3.) This next idea of mine isn't thought out very well, I'll admit. It just seems to me that 75%ish of the population argue their opinions with emotions. How often have you heard (my most hated phrase of all time), "You won't change my mind no matter what you say." There is no logic in this. This is the same reason people scoff when they hear of alternative 9/11 theories.

There is often no good reason to debate people. Sometimes it's downright bad because that negative energy will cling to you.

All in all my point is I think he meant well but his perspective was the exact same as the religious zealot. I wish him well wherever he is.

Rocky_Shorz
19th December 2012, 23:53
well it is important to remember, Paul just wanted to give him a time out so he had time to go quiet and explore the forum...

He was the one who decided that wouldn't work...

sad to see some go that just don't understand, Avalon is a 24/7 living being...

a continuous connection from around the world, latest breaking news from sleuths that like to find truths...

looked at dissected and onto the next...

Paul wanted to show him some of the hidden treasures in Avalon, he had full search capability and could have found all the answers he is looking for already discussed by those with 20-60 years of research...

what is here is a treasure chest of discussions, most just drop a new thread, but some new discussions bring up discussions from some 4-5 years ago, I like continuing those threads...

when he came back, he could have added his info to the Documentaries already created...

maybe next time... ;)

bram
20th December 2012, 05:07
Does anybody know how old he was? I got the impression he was very young, a young mixed up kid. I wish him all the best.

kaon
20th December 2012, 16:30
Does anybody know how old he was? I got the impression he was very young, a young mixed up kid. I wish him all the best.

Hi Bram,
His profile indicated that he was 37.