PDA

View Full Version : Hints & Tips from Shamans & Medicine Men for Dec 22nd 2012

SnowyOwl
13th December 2012, 17:38
Salutations to All and all thanks to the Admins and to the pragmatism of Mr Ryan.

Snowy Owls turn their back to the Snow storm and let the Wind built their Nest. (Snowy Owls do not reside in trees but on the ground, claws on the ground).

Conceptual Opposition

On December 21st 2012 there will be a Ceremony as each year marking the end of darkness expansion and this year marking the end of the predatory era.

Although in restraint diffusion up to now within the network on the 21st it will be a ceremonial day but on the 22nd it shall be a Celebration Day (Pow-Wow), be cause it is the beginning of a New Era.

Gentlemans, on the 22nd, Shamans will Celebrate the beginning of the Era of the Reign of Women.

Since we will slide progressively but quite fast into a 4th Dimension Mind, Manas, Daisen, Consciousness, Entendement, Women will take over the steering Wheel, Medicine Wheel.

As many of you know, Women, by Nature have resided more in Time than in Space, while Men, by Nature have reside more in Space than in Time.

Teenage Masculine Civilization as Imperial Ones, most of US, is going into the ditch. How could it be otherwise without having hands on the steering.

Of course stubborns and immatures ones are taking this frail ''State of Being'' time as an opportunity to give all they can to take Full Control with their Tonkas but to no avail.

In this M assada delirious last blow, yes a lot of bad things will happen but there is Good Out there Above and Beyond the last predatory bullying move.

Gentlemens, it is now the Time to YIELD to the Feminine Gente. It is NOW the Time to support, promote and Empower the unfolding Wisdom of Women.

Stop, Sit and Consider how PowerFull they have been in the Male Predatory Era, humbly but radically renounce the Nasty and insidious predisposition we have as Man to embrace the Denial Spirit, and lets not forget that having an open Mind doesn't mean having a fracture skull.

Yes we will progressively Remember via Intimate Evocations and Reminiscences what has been their burdens.

Life is WonderFull, unlike Women in Time, we will not, as Men, drag Culpability for long, as usual, but this time this predisposition we have will allow us to not only avoiding to ''Freeze'' but rather to SWIFTLY HELP Women around us.

And BTW, backing off will Granth us a new Vision, the Global Picture that has the Arc of Time in it. Men with unfolding animated deductive Mind will become Legion soon.

Men who had already refuse the Denial Spirit Presence have Transcended Space,(3rd Dimension) understood the Putative Authority of Women in Time (4th Dimension) and are investing and stepping and building their ..OM'' into the 5th Dimension.

Many of us have already Cruised with the Fifth Dimension decades ago, yes we did, some have called us Beatnik and we were many.. remember!! to embrace and/or surf Hippies Time. We were then prematures sort of because YES the FIFTH Dimension is simple it is LOVE.

LOVE, LOVE und LOVE

Love thy Garden means DARE TO CARE MAN

EMPATHY is the Manifestation of LOVE

Beatniks, Hippies, Granolas, New Ages Fans have blaze the Trails. YEP :hippie:

I wrote at the beginning ''Conceptual Opposition'' because predators are not only fanning the ambers and adding logs in the antrum of pejorative anticipations and/or have succeeded insidiously in convincing many to almost wish what they fear in order to prove they were right, I wrote Conceptual Opposition because yes I Fly against the Wind.

Via deception and diversions, opportunists are moving forward in synch with the apprehension of the 21st but alas Mother Earth, all Mothers have succeeded in holding the Walls... and NOW its the Time to clean the place bro.

Against all Odds we shall succeed.

doodah
13th December 2012, 19:08
Beautiful! Thank you, Snowy Owl.

Love and Peace,
Doodah

spiritguide
13th December 2012, 19:33
Welcome to Avalon and thank you for the posting.

Dorjezigzag
13th December 2012, 19:34
Era of the Reign of Women

Wow I have not had a chance to process all this message but the comment I have quoted is of interest to me. This is what I have been thinking and talking about to those close to me.

There is no doubt that we have been through a patriarchal period it did bring some positives but I think the pendulum is due for a swing.

Ideally I would like a culture of union, a balance of the male and female, like the Alchemical marriage, the tantra or the yin yang but sometimes when we have gone too far one way we need to experience the other before union.

It may be why those with very rigid absolutist patriarchal mindsets are going through a bit of a melt down at the moment.

blufire
13th December 2012, 19:37
As an Older Women who is very strong, spiritual and independent and who has strode step by step and by the side with the menfolk of my life . . . I find this OP mildly insulting and patronizing.

:hug:

Ron Mauer Sr
13th December 2012, 19:49
Most women and men respect life, but probably more women than men.

Respect for life is where we are heading, I feel.

MK777
13th December 2012, 22:12
Could we perhaps say that this is the beginning of the Era of the Reign of the Feminine? It is my understanding that women and men both have masculine and feminine aspects and it is now time to reach in for the feminine. Feminine being passive (peace-loving), ego-less and therefore heart-centered.

Thank you for the wonderful post.

Love
MK

SilentFeathers
13th December 2012, 22:16
Could we perhaps say that this is the beginning of the Era of the Reign of the Feminine? It is my understanding that women and men both have masculine and feminine aspects and it is now time to reach in for the feminine. Feminine being passive (peace-loving), ego-less and therefore heart-centered.

Thank you for the wonderful post.

Love
MK

You reminded me of this thread I started a while ago....

The Sacred Feminine
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?49105-The-Sacred-Feminine

onawah
13th December 2012, 22:22
I just got this message from Shift of the Ages Mayan film project:

The Shift of the Ages film project, with the support of Common Passion, is pleased to announce the release of the Shift of the Ages film: an epoch tale…a Mayan journey through time.
People around the world will be able to view the film online in high definition through the Shift of the Ages website starting Friday December 14th, 2012 on http://shiftoftheages.com.

True to the Maya way of sharing wisdom and ceremony, there will be no charge for viewing Shift of the Ages. It will be offered freely with donations graciously and humbly accepted.

Drunvalo has said this film will give more details as to what the Mayans think we should expect in coming times.

DeDukshyn
13th December 2012, 22:26

Wow I have not had a chance to process all this message but the comment I have quoted is of interest to me. This is what I have been thinking and talking about to those close to me.

There is no doubt that we have been through a patriarchal period it did bring some positives but I think the pendulum is due for a swing.

Ideally I would like a culture of union, a balance of the male and female, like the alchemical marriage, the tantra or the yin yang but sometimes when we have gone to far one way we need to experience the other before union.

It may be why those with very rigid absolutist patriarchal mindsets are going through a bit of a melt down at the moment.

I agree. It has come to my attention that the last "Golden Age" was likely entirely matriarchal. This does not really mean that masculine is abandoned for the feminine, but I see the feminine powers as being able to incorporate masculine energy far more comfortable than trying to force masculine powers to fully incorporate feminine energy.

Therefore I see a matriarchy as superior and more balanced than patriarchy. And don't get me wrong, I'm a "Manly" man who appreciates diesel trucks, has a thick winter beard, splits wood, and wears flannel. ;) But this is my humble opinion.

I for one am eager to welcome the new energies! ;)

Addition: And a warm welcome to the OP! Looking forward to hearing more from you. ;)

blufire
13th December 2012, 23:56
I will have to say when it comes to these particular types of threads I dearly miss 9eagle9 :yes4:

DeDukshyn
14th December 2012, 00:29
I will have to say when it comes to these particular types of threads I dearly miss 9eagle9 :yes4:

If it is not your "thing" you do not have to participate. ;) ;)

Rocky_Shorz
14th December 2012, 00:46
what do the Shaman say about the Mayan Calendar 4 times older than the Mayans?

who did they get the Calendar from? or did they figure out the cycles of time that good and just lived the last quarter?

DeDukshyn
14th December 2012, 00:50

who did they get the Calendar from? or did they figure out the cycles of time that good and just lived the last quarter?

When you understand the astronomical cycles you can make a calendar go backwards or forwards as far as you want. When we say 10,000 BC, who's asking "Anyone ask the shaman what they think about us marking a date before 'modern man'?" ;) Silly question ... ;)

Dorjezigzag
14th December 2012, 00:55
Feminine being passive (peace-loving)

Of course we all have differing takes on what the feminine actually represents but I think it is interesting to look at mythology and spiritual traditions.

The Judeo- Christian tradition makes no bones about it being a patriarchal tradition, although Jesus does very much seem to manifest female energies, most churches will talk of the patriarchy

It is interesting to look at the garden of Eden creation myth where by eve is formed by one of Adams ribs and is as you say passive, Adam is the boss and Eve is there to please him. What is usually not included in today's biblical creation myths is Lilith. Who was actually Adams partner before Eve but she was very much an independent lady in fact she was the matriarch.

The story goes that she would not lie under Adam and she was always off enjoying carnal pleasure with demons and was basically a bitch, so therefore Adam needed a nice passive Eve. But the patriarchal church would say that wouldn't they, the same church that called Mary Magdalene a prostitute. Of course if you look at older stories of Lilith she was respected as a nurturer and a goddess, yes if crossed she was powerful, but she was essentially good. The snake that appears in the garden of Eden is in many accounts actually Lilith.

The goddess of destruction within the hindu tradition is Kali even Shiva cannot prevent his own destruction at her hands. Most mythological systems have similar characters representative of female power.

Ever hear the saying "Hell have no fury like a woman scorned", well i'm sure many men can attest to it is quite true, indeed there have been many powerful females on this site .

Actually did you know that most special forces around the world if they are dealing with terrorists are told to shoot the woman first, the reason being she is a much greater threat because she will be far more ruthless.

I don't want you to think that I am saying that the feminine is actually aggressive it is not it is essentially loving, tactile and nurturing but I don't think passive is the right word. I often associate the right brain with the feminine, the unconscious in which there is infinite possibility.

I would agree with your heart as apposed to head centered definition.

Rocky_Shorz
14th December 2012, 00:59
maybe one of the ET watchers left the Calendar when they stopped for a picnic, but I was curious of the tale from the Shaman of where it came from...

a fiery chariot handed to them as a God to a leader...

they have stories for everything... ;)

DeDukshyn
14th December 2012, 01:05
maybe one of the ET watchers left the Calendar when they stopped for a picnic, but I was curious of the tale from the Shaman of where it came from...

a fiery chariot handed to them as a God to a leader...

they have stories for everything... ;)

Aztec and Inca also had calendars I believe. Mayans were a step down society from the previous American ancients -- they tried to preserve as much as as possible from the previous cultures. But alas, since the conquistadors had their instructions from the, at the time "PTB" to destroy "all american knowledge", little is left to determine exactly how everything went down for the last few thousands years there. So sad -- but the "elite" obviously knew something about this and didn't want that knowledge to get to the masses -- this is certain.

SnowyOwl
14th December 2012, 04:59

The coming Era is bringing forth the sixth race, inheritors of a century of induce genetic transformation aka epigenetic mutations as intuitively apply, for exemple in the unfolding nubile trends or as in androgyny, and of course neurological transformations by predators whether pharmaceutical, environ Mental, Govern Mental, etc..that as we can see modify Perceptions, Mental Freedom. Noledge, behaviors, desires, obsessions, compulsive behaviors, etc.. cf: Gabor Maté in Insatiable Hungry Ghosts or United Statians bullying impact on childhood, or via Virtual Communication in the transfer of Parents Education and Authority to Children Peers or as in Scattered Minds. Although all of the above is almost entirely the product of predators insidious imposition, Love, Empathy, Solidarity, Mutualism, Consciousness of Time Impacts of Present Choices is reaching toward a critical mass and then the sixth race shall be animated by new hormones as Pineal Gland secretions kn0own in Orient as Suma or Amrit, etc.. inexorably leading as documented in Orient to SukhMani (Peace of Mind), Samadhi (Aware Clear Evidence), Gyan (Knowledge a priori and Prescience), Darshan as Visionary, etc.. Most of us in a lifetime have have experience this hormone with the taste sense as Ether, Formol that trigger a telescopic effect, as Russian Dolls, what we believe was distinct as languages becomes just phoneytics or Ethymology, cultures as the product of surrounding, distinct sciences are the product of the same Maths, Geometry and Physics non-understandable under the veil of Babel, religions are becoming One with Syncretism, etc.. M.I.T. Joel de Rosnay called it Macroscope, Tesla and Arthur Matthews name it Teslasscope, Americans, that is FIrst Nations call it the 360 degree Eye, Once you get feed in that Realm everything becomes Evident, Pertinent, Coherent and you become Consequent. The Human Erectus Male (inheritor of endocrines stimulating hormones of the 4th race) predators foreigns or aliens as some called them had lead to the Mental Reign of Darwinism a myopic short-sight narrow references mechanical construction synthesis, the law which validate for AngleLand Empire the stronger bullying ones Rules. Prior to that the Fictional Romantic Universal Empire validation or Benediction to the acquired rights, etc... Casts of India or Class of Occident is the same lay out with the same objectives.

SnowyOwl
14th December 2012, 05:09
It is well documented with carving, languages, artefacts and Monuments that prior to the perceived unavoidable great melting around 12 000 yrs ago the 4th race was drowning. Again remember the aerodynamic teaching of Boomerang, using and exploiting primitive humans for personal selfish purposes and trowing in Minds the concept that they were superior, or the chosen one with condescendence could only reap almost an entire extinction. So on and so forth... Remember the song... when they will ever learn... Very soon as we shall witness, very soon indeed Hope this help Snowy

SnowyOwl
14th December 2012, 05:34
I believe this is coherent in this thread
Snowy Owl November 22, 2009
http://scienceblogs.com/effectmeasure/2009/11/22/freethinker-sunday-sermonette-179/
Snowy Owl Sunday Bells

Owl Train to Shaking Temples Station November 22nd, 2009

When I got out of the Owl Train,
With the usual Regional Express Journal under my arm,
Seeing this Station where I thought No Owls have gone before
The vision before me was astonishing...

Made of very old rocks, the Station seems to have been hit by many earthquakes Over and over trough Milleniums and not so long ago.

In fact there was an Earthquake few seconds after I put my Claws on its Ground
And a Huge one,
Of Course all Avians Fly up High Until the Earthquake was over

Carved in Rocks in many languages, some problably extinct, it is written;
All Authorities Dragging Minds Temples Are doomed by Transcendence

A Dove welcome me and invite me to a Hall,
He invite me with a soft sign of his Wings to Perch,
He then say;
Welcome to Shaking Temple Snowy Owl,
We haven’t seen one of you since around two Centuries And as your Ancestor told us, I will share with you what your Ancestor Oopik Told us to tell the next time a Snowy Owl comes here.

Hi Dear Descendant my name is Oopik
I came here at the end of the 1700′s
At the Time when the Religions Mind Magnets Swing into the hands of Sciences
As usual, Scientist will be speaking an unknown language by the People
Having in their Hands the Book of Temporal Truth,
Doctors and Scientists will become the Temporal Real Knower of Truth And,
as usual, they will affirm that they Know what is Good for People

I am sharing you what I have Witness from 1750 to 1850
That was the Time where People swing their Religions Progressively to Knowledge, And the motto Will probably be
Knowledge is Power

Dear descendant
As it was First described to me by the Pir of India,
And as He he Reiterated this trough Centuries Since the end of the 1500′s Century
He told me; 0opik,
Humanity Driving Force, Humanity Authority, Is on a Journey,
From Instinctive inclination to Political Civility,
Then via Transcendence Forces,
The Political imposed Behaviors, Swing from Politics submission to Religious inclination

Then Religious Authorities and People inclinations Via Transcendence
Religious Authority Swang to Science

The Shaking Khand got swing by earthquakes provoqued by Sciences
And if you are Here Descendant
It is because the Time arrived
That Sciences Authorities is swinging to the Intelligence of the Hearth
Via the Driving Force of Transcendance
Indeed Humanism transcend Sciences, Religious, Instincts
Humanism is now the rising Consciousness
Among the People With the Intelligence of One’s Hearth
Each and ones of Humans Will know Within,
what is Right and what is Wrong
And will act accordingly, discretely,
In Respect of Self and the Other
Despite the remainders of; Political, Religions and Sciences ruins
Called Eroding Enshrined Truths

A new Behaviour is now unfolding,
That Shall set Free Humanity From unnecessary deaths, fears, doubts and hesitations.

This is a new Leap for Mankind
Copyright Snowy Owl 2009 __________________

La vérité est en marche et rien ne l’arrêtera. [Emile Zola]

SnowyOwl
14th December 2012, 05:54
I wish to thank Revere at Effect Measure a sommity at Boston University teaching Epidemiology for many decades.

Despite his highly respected Medical Authority and Humanism he has always granth me the Freedom to express myself since 2004 as an Ojibwa Algonquin Medicine Men.

Revere is an Authentic Honorable Man and I Love him much.

Snowy

Revere is retired since about 2 years now

Youniverse
14th December 2012, 06:27
Thanks Snowy Owl! Though I find your writing style a little difficult to understand, the wisdom shines through. I want to respond to some comments made earlier about the sacred feminine. I am very open and welcoming to the idea of an Age of the Feminine. I believe whoever was offended by Snowy Owl's original message, misunderstood it. It was no slight to women in the past at all, rather a great compliment. When we turn these kinds of issues into some sort of competition or battle of the sexes as they say, we are lowering our vibration and by now you may know what that implies. Personally I'm all about balance. Balance in the yin and yang, male female, whatever. Yes for too long the typical male traits have been dominant in the world(if you disagree just check out how the average male and female wages compare for the same work). Perhaps a period of a swing toward the feminine is due before getting back to the center balanced area where we ALL thrive to our fullest. Looking forward to watching the Shift of the Ages video!

Youniverse
14th December 2012, 06:30
And by the way, any time someone says men or women are stronger than the other gender, they're fooling themselves. We've always been equal, especially when we work together in co-operation and love rather than division. Such comments about one being better than the other are divisive, condescending, and just plain false.

eaglespirit
14th December 2012, 09:30

...from Star Wizards Rocky : )...Ian Lungold spoke of the 'connection' in one of his talks...and named the probable 'higher' prophets

Balance IS the energy of the changes we are experiencing, imho, Youniverse

Thank You

Conchis
14th December 2012, 10:51
Marie Louise Von Franz pointed out something that I found interesting on the male/female thing. It used to be, long ago, that "The Church" was where people went for solace, for charity, for nurture when they were ill and sanctuary, they were the female role. "The government" made rules, enforced laws, were the strict disciplinarian, they were the male role. Over the course of time the roles have reversed. "The Church" spews rules and the government has taken on feeding the masses. I'm not sure that I agree that the roles have totally reversed, but I do see her point. I'm not sure if this is identity confusion or more balanced, but the idea crosses my mind once in a while.

modwiz
14th December 2012, 11:35

Ideally I would like a culture of union, a balance of the male and female, like the alchemical marriage, the tantra or the yin yang but sometimes when we have gone to far one way we need to experience the other before union.

I agree. It has come to my attention that the last "Golden Age" was likely entirely matriarchal. This does not really mean that masculine is abandoned for the feminine, but I see the feminine powers as being able to incorporate masculine energy far more comfortable than trying to force masculine powers to fully incorporate feminine energy.

Therefore I see a matriarchy as superior and more balanced than patriarchy. And don't get me wrong, I'm a "Manly" man who appreciates diesel trucks, has a thick winter beard, splits wood, and wears flannel. ;) But this is my humble opinion.

Addition: And a warm welcome to the OP! Looking forward to hearing more from you. ;)

I think the Golden age was probably balanced. The Silver Age was likely Matriarchal because of the lunar/feminine nature of the metal. The Sun has a traditional Yang energetic affiliation, I see it as a center emanation point. More symbolic of unity than male energy. The Iron age, is definitely all Male and Aries nature. War, blood and aggression.

I see matriarchy and patriarchy as symbolic of brain lobes. I want my lobes working together. Either one as a predominant setting is unbalanced and ultimately wrongheaded. The goal I strive for is balance. Balance is not static, it leans left and right to compensate to real time issues. Like a gentle sine wave there is a mid-line representing the synthesis and balance point. The black/white thinking so often a big part of contentious discussions is this tendency for one side to dominate. Let us not pick sides, because in doing so we create competition instead of cooperation.

DeDukshyn
14th December 2012, 16:23

I think the Golden age was probably balanced. The Silver Age was likely Matriarchal because of the lunar/feminine nature of the metal. The Sun has a traditional Yang energetic affiliation, I see it as a center emanation point. More symbolic of unity than male energy. The Iron age, is definitely all Male and Aries nature. War, blood and aggression.

I see matriarchy and patriarchy as symbolic of brain lobes. I want my lobes working together. Either one as a predominant setting is unbalanced and ultimately wrongheaded. The goal I strive for is balance. Balance is not static, it leans left and right to compensate to real time issues. Like a gentle sine wave there is a mid-line representing the synthesis and balance point. The black/white thinking so often a big part of contentious discussions is this tendency for one side to dominate. Let us not pick sides, because in doing so we create competition instead of cooperation.

My intent was not pick sides. As I tried to indicate, when I meant Matriarchy -- It meant balancing the masculine and feminine energies. Something that masculine power has more difficult doing therefore matriarch = balanced in my opinion. I tried to indicate that but I guess I missed the mark ;)

Rocky_Shorz
14th December 2012, 16:41

...from Star Wizards Rocky : )...Ian Lungold spoke of the 'connection' in one of his talks...and named the probable 'higher' prophets

Balance IS the energy of the changes we are experiencing, imho, Youniverse

Thank You

so the progenitors who are stepping through our dimension as Humans to evolve to the next, knew of this event coming and that's why all of us are here...

We are the Star Wizards!!!

Youniverse
14th December 2012, 16:44
I just wanted to throw in another idea about matriarchy/patriarchies. Not saying this is or was how it is though. In Conversations With God a different kind of history is described as a time period or epoch existed where women were in total control and men were subservient. This went on for quite some time and worked quite well apparently. This history is then related to the 'invention' of the Devil or the fallen son where such a figure presented a threat to the Matriarch and needed the protection of men. So men's status kept elevating until they eventually surpassed that of women. Now, CWG also says that during the time where women were in control, love and nurturing was the energy that made things work. And subsequently in the time of the patriarchy fear has been the controlling or motivating energy. Now we are apparently coming out of that madness and getting back to the loving, nurturing apsect of being where all will flourish because love is what we are.

Arrowwind
14th December 2012, 17:10
And by the way, any time someone says men or women are stronger than the other gender, they're fooling themselves. We've always been equal, especially when we work together in co-operation and love rather than division. Such comments about one being better than the other are divisive, condescending, and just plain false.

Absolutley right.

But what has gone on is that men and woman have disempowered themselves and each other. The crushing of woman over the last several thousand years has not only crushed woman and the femine principle but it has also crushed man and the masucline principle.

Woman have had to find their power again and take it back. In so doing so it has freed up the masculine side, men, and given them a societal permission to feel and express again in ways not condoned for a long time.. so in essence both sexes have been empowerd by the womens' revolution. I think we will see things continue to shift into further balance as time goes by, where those who are over reacting to the shift will stabilize and we will have more balanced males and balanced females.

OOO
14th December 2012, 17:29

Of course we all have differing takes on what the feminine actually represents but I think it is interesting to look at mythology and spiritual traditions.

The Judeo- Christian tradition makes no bones about it being a patriarchal tradition, although Jesus does very much seem to manifest female energies, most churches will talk of the patriarchy

It is interesting to look at the garden of Eden creation myth where by eve is formed by one of Adams ribs and is as you say passive, Adam is the boss and Eve is there to please him. What is usually not included in today's biblical creation myths is Lilith. Who was actually Adams partner before Eve but she was very much an independent lady in fact she was the matriarch.

The story goes that she would not lie under Adam and she was always off enjoying carnal pleasure with demons and was basically a bitch, so therefore Adam needed a nice passive Eve. But the patriarchal church would say that wouldn't they, the same church that called Mary Magdalene a prostitute. Of course if you look at older stories of Lilith she was respected as a nurturer and a goddess, yes if crossed she was powerful, but she was essentially good. The snake that appears in the garden of Eden is in many accounts actually Lilith.

The goddess of destruction within the hindu tradition is Kali even Shiva cannot prevent his own destruction at her hands. Most mythological systems have similar characters representative of female power.

Ever hear the saying "Hell have no fury like a woman scorned", well i'm sure many men can attest to it is quite true, indeed there have been many powerful females on this site .

Actually did you know that most special forces around the world if they are dealing with terrorists are told to shoot the woman first, the reason being she is a much greater threat because she will be far more ruthless.

I don't want you to think that I am saying that the feminine is actually aggressive it is not it is essentially loving, tactile and nurturing but I don't think passive is the right word. I often associate the right brain with the feminine, the unconscious in which there is infinite possibility.

And yet u chose to answer with your head...hmmm

onawah
15th December 2012, 04:50
Well, I watched Shift of the Ages, and it was certainly not what I expected or hoped for.
There were no more details about the 3 days of darkness or anything of that nature, so apparently either Drunvalo got it wrong, or was misled.
Apparently being a spokesperson for the indigenous elders doesn't guarantee you won't wind up with egg on your face...:lol:
Most of it was a tribute to Don Alejandro, and a narration about the Staff of Authority that he wanted to have returned to him from another Elder who wasn't willing, but eventually complied. Big event in the indigenous world, of course, but not so much to everyone else.
The end was very nice, about how the new president of Guatemala is a friend of the Maya and of the Dons.
But nothing new about the Shift.
Oh well.

I just got this message from Shift of the Ages Mayan film project:

The Shift of the Ages film project, with the support of Common Passion, is pleased to announce the release of the Shift of the Ages film: an epoch tale…a Mayan journey through time.
People around the world will be able to view the film online in high definition through the Shift of the Ages website starting Friday December 14th, 2012 on http://shiftoftheages.com.

True to the Maya way of sharing wisdom and ceremony, there will be no charge for viewing Shift of the Ages. It will be offered freely with donations graciously and humbly accepted.

Drunvalo has said this film will give more details as to what the Mayans think we should expect in coming times.

Dorjezigzag
15th December 2012, 11:20

And yet u chose to answer with your head...hmmm

Actually although it may seem that way to you, I feel my way through mythology with my heart.

I actually answered with my heart and my head using my intellect to help me give form to my heart felt belief that the feminine is not passive, but multi faceted.

You need to have heart to break through conditioned viewpoints

I think I know my heart and mind better than you, as you do yours.

Just because someone uses their intellect and takes academic sources does not mean it does not have heart, that is another form of conditioning to keep the people away from knowledge

Perhaps you should look at your own intentions before you judge others

OOO
15th December 2012, 15:49
@dordjezigzag

Oh do not be offended. I never meant to slight your intellect and your efforts to educate yourself. I respect your position and what you have to offer. Thank you.

My comment came from feeling that some threads require a different type of response, not based on questionable history and facts, rather from inner knowing. But, that is just me and my frustration from hearing the same old masticated words and ideas.

Anyway, please do forgive me because I do love and respect you because you are me and I am you....

Love to all,

OOO

Dorjezigzag
15th December 2012, 16:28
@dordjezigzag

Oh do not be offended. I never meant to slight your intellect and your efforts to educate yourself. I respect your position and what you have to offer. Thank you.

My comment came from feeling that some threads require a different type of response, not based on questionable history and facts, rather from inner knowing. But, that is just me and my frustration from hearing the same old masticated words and ideas.

Anyway, please do forgive me because I do love and respect you because you are me and I am you....

Love to all,

OOO
Not offended, despite you questioning the factual basis of my research and its inner depth and connection with my core

What do you think led me to research these topics?

I still see little respect towards me in your responses despite your claims of love

Could not help but see the irony of this statement

that is just me and my frustration from hearing the same old masticated words and ideas

followed by this one

I do love and respect you because you are me and I am you

Twinsel
15th December 2012, 19:53
It's about *%#* time, i'am so tired. Wanna smash people in the faces (gently ;)) and scream in there ears.... WAKE UP!!!
Not talking about avalon members ofc... duh :p

But all the crap is coming out, at every level of existence. Like a wound that festers first before it heals... Yes, we are healing already :)

Thnx for the thread Snowy