PDA

View Full Version : Is the 'Ring of fire' waking up?

Ross
6th September 2010, 22:04
The 'Ring of Fire' has always been a highly active area, a vast area at that. This year, the 'Ring' seems more active than usual.

4th Sept: 7.2 Christchurch, New Zealand
6th Sept: 5.2 South of Chrischurch, NZ
6th Sept: 5.2 Kermedec Island, North tip of NZ
6th Sept: 5.5 Tonga
6th Sept: 5.4 Fiji Islands
7th Sept: 5.0 Vanuatu
7th Sept: 5.5 Solomon Islands
7th Sept: 5.2 Sumatra Indonesia

http://www.spokesman.com/blogs/commcomm/2010/apr/06/ring-fire-wakening/

We saw a 7.2 earthquake rattle portions of the US-Mexican border near Baja, an earthquake that was stronger than the quake that so utterly destroyed Port Au Prince, Haiti. The only difference, according to scientists, is that most of Mexico was built to higher engineering standards than Haiti, and most of the area near the quake zone is less populated, hence less loss of life took place.

Late February an 8.8 earthquake struck portions of Chile, killing over 300 people.

A series of small earthquakes have been occurring near Mount Redoubt in Alaska, raising the possibility that Redoubt is once again about to erupt which poses all kinds of problems to nearby Elmendorf Air Force Base, Anchorage and surrounding communities.

All three areas are on what is colloquially-called the Pacific Ring of Fire, a vast area of seismic activity which covers a broad area, including Seattle and western Washington State.

What implications can we imply from this resurgent activity along the Pacific Rim?

Mount Sinabung, some 60km (40 miles) south-west of Sumatra's main city Medan, has not erupted for 400 years until now...The volcano had been pumping out smoke all day Saturday, but alert levels had not been raised, and local media reported that villagers had been taken by surprise.
The Medan Tribune quoted one local resident as saying he panicked and ran when he saw lava coming towards him "like a ball of fire".

"Initially we thought the ash and smoke were triggered by rain but now we know the driving pressure was from magma,"

This volcano had not erupted since 1600, scientists know very little about it.

The Indonesian archipelago lies on the Pacific "Ring of Fire" and has at least 129 active volcanoes.

There is without doubt, a high level of activity in and around the 'ring of fire' this year and looks to be continuing.

I will do more reaserch on this topic later...have to head to work...

Please add your thoughts...unless Im the only one noticing this...which I doubt:confused:

Ross.

observer
6th September 2010, 22:56
This year, the 'Ring' seems more active than usual....

....What implications can we imply from this resurgent activity along the Pacific Rim? ....

....There is without doubt, a high level of activity in and around the 'ring of fire' this year and looks to be continuing.
Please add your thoughts...unless Im the only one noticing this...which I doubt:confused:

What we may very well be observing is a natural astronomical progression as our solar system advances in its orbit through the Galaxy, as suggested by the Mayan Calendar, or Biblical Prophecy, or the warnings from antiquity from the numerous 'creation mythologies' discovered from around the globe.

Another Theory worth investigating could relate to the H.A.A.R.P. phenomenon and the alleged Tesla Technology of an harmonic generator at work. It is quite possible a good bit of this increase is being accelerated by the secret war for global domination on-going without the knowledge of the general public.

See this link for a few YouTube videos to act as an introduction into the topic:
[disclaimer: I'm linking the following website for the links to the YouTube footage ONLY. I'm in no way suggesting the 'channeled' material found on this particular site has any basis in reality.]

http://indianinthemachine.wordpress.com/2010/06/24/haarp-rainbow-cloud-seen-in-toronto-a-few-days-before-earthquake/

For a more in-depth study, see this website: (be sure to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page, and follow all the links found in the stories under each photo)

http://imageevent.com/firesat/strangedaysstrangeskies?w=4&c=4&p=14&n=1&m=-1&z=3&x=0

What, you might ask, do Chemtrails have to do with earthquakes? Just follow the links and it will all become clear to you....

Arpheus
6th September 2010, 22:58
Its only natural that things like this are occurring more and more often,because mother earth is just reacting to the treatment it has been given to her over the last couple hundreds of years or so,there is no way around it,imagine our planet as a living being with a body,when the body is sick,ill it has reactions,the way earth react naturally is it starts to purge and then we have volcanic eruptions,quakes,tsunamis tornadoes and the list goes on,if it happens in populated areas its more then likely there will be loss of life,its is unfortunate but a fact of life,our race has broken the balance and harmonic structure of our planet in every way you can imagine,you name it the harm has been done,now we have to deal with the consequences reaction from earth,its nothing personal its just nature running its course and if people cant see the problem right there then its sad to say it may be hopeless,so much pain unnecessary suffering,all we gotta do is start healing the planet,but its not as easy as simple as it seems.I am deeply sad to see the state of our planet today,i hope that changes for the better soon or we will pay dearly...

wynderer
7th September 2010, 00:10
The 'Ring of Fire' has always been a highly active area, a vast area at that. This year, the 'Ring' seems more active than usual.

4th Sept: 7.2 Christchurch, New Zealand
6th Sept: 5.2 South of Chrischurch, NZ
6th Sept: 5.2 Kermedec Island, North tip of NZ
6th Sept: 5.5 Tonga
6th Sept: 5.4 Fiji Islands
7th Sept: 5.0 Vanuatu
7th Sept: 5.5 Solomon Islands
7th Sept: 5.2 Sumatra Indonesia

http://www.spokesman.com/blogs/commcomm/2010/apr/06/ring-fire-wakening/

We saw a 7.2 earthquake rattle portions of the US-Mexican border near Baja, an earthquake that was stronger than the quake that so utterly destroyed Port Au Prince, Haiti. The only difference, according to scientists, is that most of Mexico was built to higher engineering standards than Haiti, and most of the area near the quake zone is less populated, hence less loss of life took place.

Late February an 8.8 earthquake struck portions of Chile, killing over 300 people.

A series of small earthquakes have been occurring near Mount Redoubt in Alaska, raising the possibility that Redoubt is once again about to erupt which poses all kinds of problems to nearby Elmendorf Air Force Base, Anchorage and surrounding communities.

All three areas are on what is colloquially-called the Pacific Ring of Fire, a vast area of seismic activity which covers a broad area, including Seattle and western Washington State. However, I do not predict when or where earthquakes or volcanic eruptions are going to take place.

What implications can we imply from this resurgent activity along the Pacific Rim?

Mount Sinabung, some 60km (40 miles) south-west of Sumatra's main city Medan, has not erupted for 400 years until now...The volcano had been pumping out smoke all day Saturday, but alert levels had not been raised, and local media reported that villagers had been taken by surprise.
The Medan Tribune quoted one local resident as saying he panicked and ran when he saw lava coming towards him "like a ball of fire".

"Initially we thought the ash and smoke were triggered by rain but now we know the driving pressure was from magma,"

This volcano had not erupted since 1600, scientists know very little about it.

The Indonesian archipelago lies on the Pacific "Ring of Fire" and has at least 129 active volcanoes.

There is without doubt, a high level of activity in and around the 'ring of fire' this year and looks to be continuing.

I will do more reaserch on this topic later...have to head to work...

Ross.

as i recall, Edgar Cayce said that the Earth Changes would begin w/increased earthquake & volcanic activity in the southern Pacific & Indian Oceans-- i've been kind of keeping an eye on the Ring of Fire since i first got online around 2000, & there has definitely been an increase thru the years in frequency & magnitude

bluestflame
7th September 2010, 07:02
as the sun wakes up so does the earth , it's a package deal