PDA

View Full Version : Have you had enough, too?

Maia Gabrial
14th December 2012, 18:19
I saw this poster on www.soldierhugs.com and sighed because this is exactly how I felt. I sensed the honor in this man who represents all of us Americans as finally being fed up. I, too say enough is enough of the govt's shenanigans. Time to take them in hand, by the scruff of their necks and shake some sense into them; or they'll go to prison.... :wizard:

I guess this poster can represent ANY country whose govt is behaving badly....
It's not long now....

DarMar
14th December 2012, 18:44
Im not shure if there is any country on planet earth that behaves good actually?

I also live on planet earth, in some country that has some label for a name, apparently people here have some nationality and they choose some people for presidents .. they love rulers :P
Beat me i dunno name of president or any of goverment here and i couldn't care less abut them and their "rules"..
Been always wondering what it takes to choose someone to rule over many and make up laws, and pay them for that. Always wondering untill when it goes that way?

They do not need change or be changed or beaten and hanged. Only one who need some change is individuals which put them there in first place, god help them :)

I would stress to world, stop looking at others, specially if they are filled with "negative" intentions and orient more towards love, creativity and more useful stuff than worrying about others...

Eram
14th December 2012, 18:50
Im not shure if there is any country on planet earth that behaves good actually? ...]

Bhutan makes a fair effort imo :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhutan

http://www.bhutan.com/images/stories/new_images/Photo-of-ornate-architecture-inside-a-Bhutan-temple.jpg

sirdipswitch
14th December 2012, 18:50
Great post maia!

This poster should adorn every telephone pole across the country, plus several across the face of every government building in every city, and they may just get the idea that WE have had enough. Oh yea, and don't forget the 20x30 foot ones on the lawn facing the white house and capital building.:wizard:

Eram
14th December 2012, 18:58
Great post maia!

This poster should adorn every telephone pole across the country, plus several across the face of every government building in every city, and they may just get the idea that WE have had enough. Oh yea, and don't forget the 20x30 foot ones on the lawn facing the white house and capital building.:wizard:

a few million bucks for material, several hundred volunteers and you have yourself the beginning of a movement.

makes one think...

lunaflare
14th December 2012, 19:23
is that Gandalf?

Maia Gabrial
14th December 2012, 19:48
Im not shure if there is any country on planet earth that behaves good actually?

I also live on planet earth, in some country that has some label for a name, apparently people here have some nationality and they choose some people for presidents .. they love rulers
Beat me i dunno name of president or any of goverment here and i couldn't care less abut them and their "rules"..
Been always wondering what it takes to choose someone to rule over many and make up laws, and pay them for that. Always wondering untill when it goes that way?

They do not need change or be changed or beaten and hanged. Only one who need some change is individuals which put them there in first place, god help them

I would stress to world, stop looking at others, specially if they are filled with "negative" intentions and orient more towards love, creativity and more useful stuff than worrying about others...

I agree with you DarMar. Don't know why anyone would want anyone to intrude into every aspect of their lives....as if.... I mean, throughout history leaders have always gone overboard in their rule. One example is of a king telling people where and when and if they could have intercourse. That they needed a writ to get permission! That's where F. U. C. K. (Fornication Under Consent of King) came from. Why people allow ridiculous intrusions like this, is beyond me....

All I know is that I'm ready for self-rule. Why? Because I've outgrown the need for someone else to run my life....

PurpleLama
14th December 2012, 23:29
is that Gandalf?

Nope, it's the : wizard:.

ghostrider
15th December 2012, 03:21

I also live on planet earth, in some country that has some label for a name, apparently people here have some nationality and they choose some people for presidents .. they love rulers

They do not need change or be changed or beaten and hanged. Only one who need some change is individuals which put them there in first place, god help them

I agree with you DarMar. Don't know why anyone would want anyone to intrude into every aspect of their lives....as if.... I mean, throughout history leaders have always gone overboard in their rule. One example is of a king telling people where and when and if they could have intercourse. That they needed a writ to get permission! That's where F. U. C. K. (Fornication Under Consent of King) came from. Why people allow ridiculous intrusions like this, is beyond me....

All I know is that I'm ready for self-rule. Why? Because I've outgrown the need for someone else to run my life....

well said. I to don't need to pay someone to make rules for me, , I can do without government completely . the government is whats draining all of us with their taxes, and total lack of common sense, spending more than they take in and their answer is take more, well I say take this .......your fired . They can't ever defend school kids, the pentegon, and such, norad, ATF , CIA, DHS, worthless ...the CIA giving guns to drug lords in mexico and under the rug it goes. madness.