PDA

View Full Version : David Wilcock: "Top Russian TV Station Exposes Financial Tyranny"

Mozart
16th December 2012, 18:00
http://www.divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1097-russiantv

Excerpt:

ABOUT TO MAKE HISTORY

REN-TV is about to make history -- releasing a documentary on the stolen gold, the Keenan lawsuit, the Illuminati, the Federal Reserve, Financial Tyranny and the now-160-nation alliance that has formed to end the oppression.

This was arguably the most classified and dangerous information on Earth -- until the story began to blow open in November 2011, when tangible documents first started to be revealed.

Only then did the pioneering work of Benjamin Fulford -- the former Asia-Pacific bureau chief for Forbes, the world's largest business magazine -- produce a provable, indisputable piece of physical evidence.

This evidence appeared in the form of a lawsuit that Fulford had been telegraphing and anticipating for over a year.

The lawsuit was filed by Neil Keenan against the UN and many other global players. It was massive -- over 100 pages long -- and extremely detailed, as I revealed in this article.

This lawsuit was deliberately timed to be released on the anniversary date of the Kennedy assassination, as we since found out.

gripreaper
16th December 2012, 18:12
This lawsuit was deliberately timed to be released on the anniversary date of the Kennedy assassination, as we since found out.

Is this the original lawsuit filed in New York, which was retracted, or has there been a subsequent suit filed?

If so, I would like to read it. Any links?

Kimberley
16th December 2012, 18:45
This video was posted in Davids new article (that is a must read) and this 11 minute video is a must see! (it included Neil Keenen's explanation of refiling the case).

The Changing of the Guard (NEW VERSION)

kaPXcq72ZcQ

Much love to us all always and in all ways!!! :grouphug:

Published on Dec 16, 2012

(NEW VERSION)

Posted on December 13, 2012

Neil Keenan has been working hard under very difficult conditions in Jakarta for almost two months. Today, along with a little history, he has some very important words to share with us. Preceding his words, Neil has asked our own Michael—known to many of you from the Global Announcement post here last month—to create a brief video preface to put his message in context.

In the very near future, the Elders will be setting up a very private meeting with him, and this is when they will finally rid themselves of their 6o-year-old responsibility and allow Neil to assume it, knowing, as Neil has said, that there will never be one moment when they lose one cent. For the first time they will be relieved of their burden, knowing that not only their beloved Indonesia, but all of mankind will be treated with humanitarian care.

This was the Global Accounts' original purpose but they were hijacked not once, but twice, and used for war against us, the people of the planet, in an effort to control and enslave us. That time is now coming to an end and I believe this simple message from Neil will bring that end much closer.

Until recently Neil did not understand the importance of the fact that after going through Ceremony, he was specifically 'chosen' by the Elders in Indonesia to do this work.

This particular kind of Ceremony is not to be taken lightly: the Elders communicate with Mother Earth and Father Sky and, in my understanding of it, they ask if this is the person they have been waiting for to help them. Then, they wait for a response which usually comes in symbolic language from Mother Earth, and according to that response the particular person is chosen—or not chosen. My sense of this choice is that at the very least the person must be of impeccable integrity and, from my personal knowledge of Mr. Keenan, he embodies this quality.

Putting it in another way, a way that might more easily be understood by the Western world, the Elders communicate with the quantum field, which is the positive energy we call Love surrounding us all, about which many of us have only recently learned. They ask if this person is acceptable to it and it responds yea or nay. Other names for this energy are known as God, the Source, the Universe, I AM THAT I AM, the Field.

My personal experience with this field has been extraordinary. While I don't understand 'the numbers' of quantum theory, in my own personal life I have deeply lived its world view: everything we think, say, do, or feel is important and affects not only our own lives but that of the entire planet. This is because everything—absolutely everything—is energy and is interconnected, and so follows the law of energy: like attracts like.

I believe quantum theory is also the long-lost connection between God and Science. Today, as we all begin to go forward together in Unity instead of Duality, perhaps we can begin to heal this false division between God and Science deceitfully and knowingly inflicted on us by the cabal.

It seems the Universe chose this auspicious day, December 13th, at the new moon, for Neil to make this announcement. As I have posted elsewhere today, the number 13 is far more sacred than the dates of 12.12.12. An excerpt from Drunvalo Melchizedek's book, The Serpent of Light, highlights the general importance of Ceremony. If you have further interest in understanding the Global Accounts you can listen to an audio explanation that I've just posted here. The new moon's energies along with the planetary alignments today all support this simple announcement from Neil Keenan. . .

Thank you, Neil, from my heart.

Love and hugs,
~Jean

The Changing of the Guard:
Written and narrated by Michael Dunn.
Music composed and performed by Terry Glenny (from the album "Transcendent" at www.TerryGlenny.com).
Copyright Michael Dunn 2012.
All rights reserved.

As a matter of fact I am going to give this video a thread of it's own because the title of this thread Has David Wilcock in it so many may not come to this thread (unfortunately)...

Mozart
16th December 2012, 18:51
UNFORTUNATELY WE DON'T KNOW EXACTLY WHEN IT WILL AIR

I do seem to remember hearing that this would air during primetime, between 7 and 8PM -- but I cannot find any documentation on this, so that also may be incorrect. It could be any time today. It may have already aired by now.

Either way, it should appear on their website, on the schedule, after it has aired. I do hope we can capture it and watch it on YouTube, and we are working on that.

If you have the means to find a REN-TV feed and capture this footage into a video, please do.

If anyone has any access to Russian TV, I'd sure appreciate it if you could post anything about this stuff in this post that David is talking about.

~Mozart

P.S. Gripreaper -- I don't know of any links to the re-filed -- if it has been re-filed -- lawsuit by Keenan.

johnf
16th December 2012, 19:03
Thanks for the heads up Motzart. Don't have time now, maybe after work, From what i can gather from a quick scan is the Keenan case was refiled? Oh weel we shall see later.

Heartsong
16th December 2012, 19:15
All this just doesn't seem plausible.

There are so many "if this then that" in order for "it" to happen. Very much like the Drake episode which Wilcock was also promoting.

Again there are so many countries and individuals that need to agree and coordinate. Now they are adding in Tribal Elders (tribe not stated) to add a mystical aura.

There's no way to discern fact from speculation from outright fabrication.

Mozart
17th December 2012, 16:42
David Wilcock has a huge update on these developments with the Russian TV station(s).

Once this program airs, the lid's going to be fvcking blown wide open, man! Don't underestimate the importance of the airing of this program to millions of Russians, as the vids of the program are surely going to go viral all over the world.

Fvck the Cabal! I want to see those bastards down NOW!

*****DISCLOSURE NOW!*****

Flash
17th December 2012, 18:09
Lol, hearing the Muslim prayers in the background may not help most American to take a liking of him. Brainwashing is quite thorough in general.

David is starting to have support that shows up their faces. It does give some credibility to the file, but I still do not know who this N. Keenan is truly, apart from the filer of the charges.

Maia Gabrial
17th December 2012, 19:03
I'm with you, Mozart! I want them defanged if they can't be extincted.... :becky:
Let's also hope that REN doesn't pull a Discovery Channel and twist the facts to make it sound like nothing.... Well, we'll see. Maybe they'll have some honor and integrity and reveal the whole truth....

Mozart
17th December 2012, 21:45
Here's an excerpt from someone who was able to check into the REN station's TV program, to wit:

autumn leaf
December 17, 2012

I just wanted to tell you that I went on the Russian TV PEN site and checked out the schedule for this week. (I was born and raised in Moscow, so I read Russian). There is a show entitled: "Conspiracy Theories. Gold. Secret Power." airing on Friday, December 21 at 22:00-23:00 (10-11pm) Moscow time. I think it is THE show, because based on the titles for this week nothing else fits.

And I've contacted my Russian friend about this whole thing, so I'm still waiting to hear from him.

~Mozart

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Here's another really interesting excerpt from a guy who posted information that counter-balances what was reported in David's blog, to wit:

D
December 17, 2012

David, as a long time follower and supporter of your work, and despite initial skepticism of the whole Financial Tyranny expose due to my own financial background, I eventually became a believer in the theory that the Illuminati Elite have been playing games with gold, to their gain and our loss for (at least) decades.

My overall impression is that they got greedy and/or impatient and decided that earning interest on money (credit) created out of thin air by their privately owned central banks wasn't enough so they engineered a massive global scam where countries were conned into exchanging their gold reserves for worthless paper.

According to Dr. Joseph Farrell, even that wasn't enough. He is convinced that the Federal Reserve has then gone on to sell gold certificates, that are backed by specific, numbered gold bars and then they secretly melt down the gold bars, create new bars stamped with new numbers and sell more certificates based on those new numbers and then they do it all again and again and again. He also believes that the proceeds of those sales were used for covert black projects to finance what has been called a 'breakaway civilization'.

So in a nutshell, the U.S. Government and/or the Federal Reserve have engaged in a massive global theft. That much I get but I cringe whenever I read about Global Collateral Accounts.

First of all, Executive Order 11110 was signed on June 4th, 1963, not November 11th. Why Keenan would claim the later when it's easy to verify the June 4th date, I don't know. Secondly, if you dig into the history of U.S. Government silver reserves, you'll find out that Kennedy had previously ordered the Treasury to phase out silver-backed currency because the redemption of that currency for silver (due to rising industrial demand for silver) was causing government reserves to drop quickly.

Executive Order 11110 was a temporary measure, backed by Congressional legislation, transferring presidential authority for issuing new silver-back certificates to the Secretary of the Treasury, in order to insure a smooth transition in the process of gradually withdrawing all silver-backed certificates without disrupting the entire silver market.

So the U.S. government was already issuing silver-backed certificates and didn't need to borrow anything in order to issue new ones, but Kennedy wanted to replace them with Federal Reserve Notes.

http://www.silverinstitute.org...1960-1965/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_11110

Now we come to these Global Collateral Accounts. I can easily believe that there are huge hoards of secret gold stored away but the notion that the true owners of that gold, would give it away in order to bail out the United States, is impossible for me to swallow. I can see them lending the gold or the proceeds from the sale of the gold (which would be worth a lot less if they tried to sell it all at once) but that just means that the U.S. government would be trading one lender (Federal Reserve) for another (foreign countries).

And having already been conned by the U.S. government/Federal Reserve with worthless 'monopoly' money,why would any of those countries accept any kind of written promise to repay the gold again? I don't believe they would and if they get their gold back, I believe that at least some of them would sell a good portion of that gold, thereby causing the price to collapse which, by the way, is the prediction of Elliott Wave Theory (www.elliottwave.com), that has a very impressive track record of correctly predicting changes in the trend of prices for stocks, bonds and precious metals.

The whole notion that all fiat currencies are bad and that all asset-backed currencies are good is fallacious. Fiat currencies issued by privately-owned bank monopolies are bad but fiat currencies issued by governments can be a good thing. Germany did it in the 30's and within just a few short years, they went from one of the weakest economies in Europe to the strongest, with full employment. Both the North and the South did it during the Civil War. The North managed their currency successfully and it retained its value. The South mismanaged their currency and it eventually became worthless.

The lesson from history, is that a government-issued fiat currency, can be done but has to be done carefully.

Now if Neal Keenan can't even get his historical facts straight, I have to wonder about how credible his lawsuit is.

One other point. Ren-TV had to get your email address from Fulford. How is it that all those whistleblowers know how to contact you? Did they all contact Fulford first? Did they exchange your email address amongst themselves? If they know each other, then you can't really consider them to be independent (of each other) sources, can you? That would make me wonder how credible they are.

[Moderator: People can email David through this website.]

foreverfan
18th December 2012, 03:08
Good lord... I don't know what to think now. I must admit that when I watched the video and they showed the pictures of Fulford, Cassidy, Ryan, Drake and Wilcock I laughed out loud. What a group of nobodies.

In any case... here we go again. Will Bill finally eat his hat? Somehow I doubt it.

Merry Christmas all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=azjVbd3okBc&feature=endscreen

gripreaper
18th December 2012, 03:25
I must admit that when I watched the video and they showed the pictures of Fulford, Cassidy, Ryan, Drake and Wilcock I laughed out loud.

LOL. Yes, I had the same reaction. What would you get if you put them all in a blender and turned it on, just like they do with mortgage backed securities? Could you then get a AAA rating?

peace
18th December 2012, 05:11
Taking bets on how long he keeps dipping into the well on this one.

:flypig::bs::banplease::
::banplease:

Mozart
19th December 2012, 17:12
David was deceived and he's pissed off, to wit:

UPDATE MONDAY 12/17: WE WERE OFFICIALLY DECEIVED

I would like to formally apologize for what has happened since I published the currency images. This has been an extremely disappointing development.

I must admit that I feel angry, humiliated, saddened and disgusted -- all at the same time.

Based on audience recommendation, I have now removed the images. Links to the originals can still be found in the comments section. The originals were not in an Asian bunker.

The images were removed so that "skimmers" who do not read the article in detail are not, in any way, misled.

INTEGRITY

Integrity is very important to me. My work depends on it. I do my very best to focus only on things that are absolutely provable, so there is no possibility of error. I consider myself a perfectionist in that sense.

In The Source Field Investigations, I featured over 1000 academic references -- and in the ebook version you can click on most of them and read them online for yourself.

That being said, I trusted -- as Neil did -- that the people giving us these images were telling us the truth about where they came from.

We now have definitive, absolute, undeniable proof that we were completely deceived by whomever gave us these pictures.

nonesuch
19th December 2012, 22:51
When was David planning on reporting that Keith Scott, one of the co-signers on the Keenan lawsuits, had perpetuated serious fraud and was no longer a trusted party? It wasn't an insignificant development that added little to an otherwise crowd pleasing narrative. This should have been reported when it happened rather than when it became convenient to David's defense.

I'd like to add that many people in my life are skidding on ice 24/7 about now, so we're in extraordinary times of stress and David is not immune. Neither am I. Much love to all.