PDA

View Full Version : Why Laughter is the Best Weapon Against the Moral Idiocy of the Controllers

Curt
18th December 2012, 17:13

Calz
18th December 2012, 17:23
So happy to see you here again my friend :nod:

http://tweakiz.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/jack_nicholson_by_nicktheartist-d3csz5z.jpg

Tony
18th December 2012, 17:30
What is funny, hilarious, amazing, is that the CIP believe that the suffering they are causing is good, and that they are going to get away with it forever.............fools!

18th December 2012, 17:39
During they Inquisition people started using humour to finally make them stop burning people at the stake. That was another bunch of bull**** from the PTB.

onawah
18th December 2012, 17:42
Heyokah, the classic Fool, has very powerful medicine, indeed!!
We should all partake of it more often. :jester:
Nice to see you back here, Curtis.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I had never heard that before.
Very interesting. Thanks.
Can you elaborate, please?
Was it through music, stage or other artforms?

During they Inquisition people started using humour to finally make them stop burning people at the stake.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
18th December 2012, 18:21
I smile whenever I think of:
the crap the NWO has to clean off their fan in spite of their best effort to silence us

:)

thanks for the uplift

Calz
18th December 2012, 18:25
The one sucking his/her thumb clearly still attached to the matrix ...

WxUulGkLu4I

onawah
18th December 2012, 18:29
SO funny! I just this minute posted this pic on the Lighter Side:
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/222196_495912737095743_1986127176_n.png
I think maybe we should call the new wave of souls coming in now Buddha Babies, if this one is any indication! :lol:

18th December 2012, 18:37

I'll have to check and see if I can find the source of the comment. Sorry to be vaque but there was an interesting talk by a history professor who had written a book about a side of the Inquisition we never hear about and I'll have to find it. He may or may not have consciously connected those events to the events of the present times, at least he didn't mention any connection but his book was timely. He wanted to educate people about the feelings and thoughts of the ordinary people during the time of the inquisition and his point was that while people are always saying knowledge trickles down from higher sources, in fact, knowledge trickles up from the ordinary people to the governments and the universities. For instance, he mentioned a Spanish man who said, during his trial, that while he was not a Turk, he knew that if he had been born a Turk, he would think like a Turk. We have a tendency to think that people in the past were a bit ignorant because of what went on. Or sometimes we think that ordinary people of those times bought into the Inquisition. But that, too, is propaganda. I think those poor people were in a similar situation as the one we are in now and they were probably thinking similar things to what we are thinking now. I can only imagine how we will be portrayed by the PTB of the future. As I recall, with regard to the humour comment, people started making fun of the Inquisitors in any way they were able to.

Curt
18th December 2012, 19:31
Would love to hear more about this. Could be a powerful precedent.

I'll have to check and see if I can find the source of the comment. Sorry to be vaque but there was an interesting talk by a history professor who had written a book about a side of the Inquisition we never hear about and I'll have to find it. He may or may not have consciously connected those events to the events of the present times, at least he didn't mention any connection but his book was timely. He wanted to educate people about the feelings and thoughts of the ordinary people during the time of the inquisition and his point was that while people are always saying knowledge trickles down from higher sources, in fact, knowledge trickles up from the ordinary people to the governments. For instance, he mentioned a Spanish man who said, during his trial, that while he was not a Turk, he knew that if he had been born a Turk, he would think like a Turk. We have a tendency to think that people in the past were a bit ignorant because of what went on. Or sometimes we think that ordinary people of those times bought into the Inquisition. But that, too, is propaganda. I think those poor people were in a similar situation as the one we are in now and they were probably thinking similar things to what we are thinking now. I can only imagine how we will be portrayed by the PTB of the future. As I recall, with regard to the humour comment, people started making fun of the Inquisitors in any way they were able to.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Thanks, Calz and Onawah. Good to be back. Nice pic. :)

So happy to see you here again my friend :nod:

http://tweakiz.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/jack_nicholson_by_nicktheartist-d3csz5z.jpg

Curt
18th December 2012, 21:34
Something like this would be quite a fun sight. :becky:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0R3JNmeRLnw

Tony
19th December 2012, 13:22
Your idea of humour is important.

We find something funny when we can identify with other's predicament.
As in standing at a 9 items only checkout, and secretly counting the items in someone else's basket...just in case!

It's the sort of thing we might all do, but wish them no harm.
So there is a dual-thing going on- the funny side of human folly, and that folly not being their true nature.
We 'are' funny creatures! We are all have the potential of being buddhas, and my Mum, when taking photos,
could only photograph people's feet!

So when it comes to dealing with people, we don't take what they do or say too seriously.
It's fun to laugh at other's antics, but the real joke is to believe it is real.

Likewise for the "Creeps in Power" we are the joke, but only if we believe
they have power and so comply.

The joke is now on them, as we do not believe a word they say.

Some nights I youtube, Dave Allen, Frasier, Jasper Carrot...etc!
Spiritual stuff can be heavy going!

Tony

Dennis Leahy
19th December 2012, 13:32
Curtis, somehow, I didn't see this thread you created just before mine (on using humor to counteract the CIP fear-and moroseness baiting.) We are definitely on the same wavelength!

Good to see you back again!

Dennis

gooty64
19th December 2012, 14:55
When the CIPs (creeps in power)

I think this has a chance to stick!

It beats:

PTB powers that be -consensus
TPTW the powers that were -david wilcock
TPTWTB the powers that were that be -gooty64
TVSPWTTRTW the very stupid people who think they rule the world -pie'n'eal
F%&#$@)*(^!!! censored! -gooty64

patent pending:
CIP creeps in power -curtis w.

PS creep is one of my top 5 favorite words, right up there with mangled and plethora

PS2 did you know the crocodile tearing politician won "Man of the Year" today?:bad:

Curt
19th December 2012, 15:37
Hey Dennis,

Thanks, man. It's good to be back. We definitely are on the same wavelength with this one. :) I was going to say something but you beat me to the punch.

Yep, I can't wait for the day that we can laugh these little weasels off the face of the earth, or at least all the way down into their underground lairs. :p

Curtis, somehow, I didn't see this thread you created just before mine (on using humor to counteract the CIP fear-and moroseness baiting.) We are definitely on the same wavelength!

Good to see you back again!

Dennis

Curt
19th December 2012, 17:14
Glad you like it, Gooty. Creep is a damn good word, I agree. :humble:

Nothing describes a slithering, damp, oozing person quite like that particular word.

When the CIPs (creeps in power)

I think this has a chance to stick!

It beats:

PTB powers that be -consensus
TPTW the powers that were -david wilcock
TPTWTB the powers that were that be -gooty64
TVSPWTTRTW the very stupid people who think they rule the world -pie'n'eal
F%&#$@)*(^!!! censored! -gooty64

patent pending:
CIP creeps in power -curtis w.

PS creep is one of my top 5 favorite words, right up there with mangled and plethora

PS2 did you know the crocodile tearing politician won "Man of the Year" today?:bad:

onawah
19th December 2012, 17:27
I like CIPs too, though we will have to spell it out in parentheses for others who don't know the definition for awhile, but that's OK.
We're all tired of TPTB, TPTW and all the old variations, no doubt...
CIPs gives us just a little breathing room, at least until they are no more, which can't be soon enough.
Pie'n'eal, I watched Frasier reruns until there was just no point, but now I'm enjoying Big Bang Theory immensely.
_eD8RhPDU5Y
lQrUZ1e0yaE
HNsqHtzxY1o
I wish I could get that sly, puckish, hilarious British gay comedienne with the goofy face who has ( or had) a late night show, but BBC on my cable here is limited.
I can't remember his name, but you probably know who I mean.
I say it again, Heyokah is good medicine! :lol:

Some nights I youtube, Dave Allen, Frasier, Jasper Carrot...etc!
Spiritual stuff can be heavy going!

Tony

araucaria
1st November 2014, 10:00
A search using the keyword ‘Laughter’ brings up 457 threads altogether on this forum, and 9 on this very topic, but I guess it needs another bump. I have chosen this particular thread as a wink to our friend Curt, who has retired for the time being, but will be back I’m sure.

As the great François Rabelais wrote back in the 16th century:

Readers, friends, if you turn these pages
Put your prejudice aside,
For, really, there's nothing here that's outrageous,
Nothing sick, or bad — or contagious.
Not that I sit here glowing with pride
For my book: all you'll find is laughter:
That's all the glory my heart is after,
Seeing how sorrow eats you, defeats you.
I'd rather write about laughing than crying,
For laughter makes men human, and courageous.

BE HAPPY!

Introduction to Gargantua and Pantagruel (1532 - 1564), as translated by Burton Raffel (1989).
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Fran%C3%A7ois_Rabelais Rabelais included belly laughs and loud guffaws as well as the more subtle types of humour. Since happiness is the healthy state, and laughter the cure, conversely, solemnity and total seriousness are the symptoms of ill-health. The very word ‘humour’ is of course an ancient medical term. They are what make us see the childlike as simply childish.

One area where this is quite an issue is of course religion. The universe has a wicked sense of humour which needs to be… taken very seriously. We owe the wisdom of Carl Jung to the blasphemously scatological vision he had of religion; you’ve got to laugh:

Carl Jung was born in Kesswil, Switzerland on July 26, 1875. His father was a pastor in the Swiss Reformed Church, and many of his relatives were ministers too. This was oppressive to Jung, and at the age of eleven or twelve he had a vision that shocked him profoundly. In this, he saw Basel Cathedral with God above it seated on a golden throne. The Almighty let drop a titanic turd that shattered the cathedral roof, and the death-blow to Jung's Christian faith came when he felt nothing at all at his confirmation, the religious initiation of which he had been led to expect much. A good deal of his later work can be viewed as a quest to replace the faith he had lost. http://www.byzant.com/mystical/biography/Biographies.aspx?id=3 It is totally impossible to preach love love love with a straight face. If you are practicing what you preach, you will unavoidably break into a smile at some point: it has that effect on the zygomatic muscles, which in turn causes the muscles around the eyes to make you beam with pleasure. A loving relationship will inevitably include a good deal of smiling and merriment, which it will lose if ever it turns sour. In the latter case, communications break down; in the former, they break up. A good laugh is something you share.
http://science.howstuffworks.com/life/muscles-smile.htm
http://www.helpguide.org/articles/emotional-health/laughter-is-the-best-medicine.htm

donk
1st November 2014, 13:07
Nice post.

I like the Heinlein's take through his Man from Mars in "Stranger in a Strange Land":

"I've found out why people laugh. They laugh because it hurts-because it's the only thing that'll make it stop hurting-of course it wasn't funny; it was tragic. That's why I had to laugh. I looked at a cage full of monkeys and suddenly I saw all the mean and cruel and utterly unexplainable things I've seen and heard and read about - and suddenly it hurt so much I found myself laughing" (Heinlein 289).

I agree, laughter is a cure--what makes us human...the best reaction to being "wronged"

thepainterdoug
1st November 2014, 22:50
curt and members/ laughter is the best gift cure for everything! i have a sister diagnosed with hiv 30 years back . she shared a needle with someone who is dead for almost that time yet she goes on. regardless of the various routes we have gone with her regarding her disease, she should not still be here and she is a chain smoker too.
but the one thing she has that no one can quantify?? she is a riot! laughing and giggling at everything including herself and her own stupid choices etc. told me once she was bit by a mosquito and the mosquito fell over and died as she was laughing her ass off telling me. all her doctors have told her, whatever she is doing?? just keep doing it!
is there a science to this? I'm not sure, but laughing , like crying is an amazing release for the body and spirit. they are taken for granted but more powerful than we may know.
life is quite trying, but no matter what the situation, add laughter to it all.

donk
2nd November 2014, 13:28
It is funny...if my economics studies at university taught me anything, we are all going along with a horrible joke someone else is playing.

I was taught it sposta be a zero-sum game. That the rules and regulations were sacred, the glue that held the system in place. That it followed the laws of thermodynamics (energy cannot be created or destroyed, that money has actual value and you can't just get something for nothing)

No one is laughing all the way to bank, the people laughing are the bank. The people laughing AT us are hiding behind magical entities like banks and corporation, nations and governments. When will we start laughing en mass at these silly institutions and insane arrangement they've convinced us it ok to "live" in

It's not "idiocy" the controllers have, it's just a really sick sense of humor

I'd be laughing me ass off if someone told me story of human civilization, from the outside. I wouldn't believe it was possible to play such a large scale trick

It's not idiocy the controllers have, it's a really sick sense of humor

Iloveyou
4th November 2014, 16:10
Laughter is the best gift cure for everything. I had a conversation with a friend about power relations, manipulation and strategies in martial arts (I guess he has been a warrior in many incarnations). We could not come to a conclusion nor convince each other. In a last effort he said desperately: But what if I attack you now! Me: You attack me now??? I would fall on the floor laughing and rofl and rofl . . . he was staggered: Yes, then the fight is over. greetings and love to all, g.

ExomatrixTV
27th September 2020, 15:18
The NEW Political Correctness Rules:
bXrnqcNgL00