PDA

View Full Version : STRONG LINK Between Allopathic Drugs And School Shootings

Mozart
18th December 2012, 18:26
http://ssristories.com/index.php?p=school

School Shooting

Prozac WITHDRAWAL 2008-02-15 Illinois ** 6 Dead: 15 Wounded: Perpetrator Was in Withdrawal from Med & Acting Erratically

School Shooting

Prozac Antidepressant 2005-03-24 Minnesota **10 Dead: 7 Wounded: Dosage Increased One Week before Rampage

School Shooting

Paxil [Seroxat] Antidepressant 2001-03-10 Pennsylvania **14 Year Old GIRL Shoots & Wounds Classmate at Catholic School

If you are aware of any other incident(s) that's not listed, please contact this website list above.

~Mozart

Mozart
18th December 2012, 19:06
http://gunwatch.blogspot.com/2012/12/mass-killings-stopped-by-armed-citizens.html

Here is a link to the large number of shooting incidents that were successfully stopped by those who were armed and ready to protect themselves ... and others.

Want better gun control? Use two hands on your gun instead of one!

~Mozart

Lifebringer
18th December 2012, 20:53
if everybody put their 'coo koo' in check, we wouldn't have this problem. How many families "deep down know" that someone in their family is a few sandwiches short in their picnic basket? The problem is they'be been allowed to have their way when they lose it so long, that they think they can carry it in "real world" instead of just with their families who enable them. Some parents just give into whatever they demand, instead of putting their foot down on abhorent and unacceptable behaviors displayed among family at holidays and other events.

They are the ones who are in denial and can't handle the truth, that their "heir apparent" is nuttier than a hare in season.

Until these truths are dealt with and the "embarrassment syndrome" is overcome, I'm afraid a few more child supermarket breakdancers with guns, will continue the behavior.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
19th December 2012, 00:30
Columbine kid was on LUVOX non timed release pills meaning he got the FULL WHAMMY of psycho drug all at once on a regular basis

tell me how that differs from crack

lol :( sad

Lost Soul
19th December 2012, 01:25
In France a psychiatrist was just sentenced to one year in jail and fined 8,500 Euros. Her patient killed someone and she failed to recognize the threat he posed to others. If we had such a suit in America, then these psychiatrists who dispense the psych meds as freely as Pez candies will have to think twice.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
19th December 2012, 01:44
my jungian analyst makes me cry.
he slingshotted me over to the medication camp
and now it looks like he will bail on me.

how lame. @.@

jung would kick his butt for me if he was alive

maybe i can invoke him??