PDA

View Full Version : Individually we have a lot of ability to change our situations to what we envision

Alien Ramone
19th December 2012, 11:58
Collectively enough people of like mind can change the world, but it's very difficult; At least we have a lot more of a say in the situation we create for ourselves individually:

I like the situation that Alex Collier describes where there is no monetary system and everyone contributes how they choose to and how they think they can help, with the basic needs of everyone being met by volunteer groups which have no power to create rules, but a mandate to supply what is needed.

It would be very difficult to create that world wide, but one can strive to create a situation like that for themselves, if that is what they want, even in this time of economic attrition, while they still strive to create a better situation for everyone.

It's difficult to find work in the architectural drafting field, which I'm in, so I decided to try to create a situation for myself more like what I want for the world. I do running and triathlons, so I looked for a job where physical endurance is beneficial. I found a warehouse job for a company that does home delivery of food that is ordered on the internet. I like this kind of job better than the drafting work that always has deadlines hanging over it, and It still provides enough money that I can supply my needs without having to deplete investments which hold value during the orchestrated economic attrition that is happening. In that way I look at as doing what I can to contribute with my basic needs being met. At the same time I can try to wake people up to what is going on, since enough awareness will prevent us from coming under complete control of the power brokers.

centreoflight
19th December 2012, 14:39
Beloved Alien Ramone,

I compliment with you that you found a job where you combine your spiritual work with the mondaine.

I noticed that you mention in your first sentence: "it's very difficult" and later on you start a sentence with "It would be very difficult" and another one with "It's difficult". This is something I also do and it is easier to observe it in others. The mind is such a powerful tool and when, the mind tells us it is difficult, then it will be. Everything is easy, step by step we will be in the place we want to be. Start with telling yourself that it is easy.

You like the volunteer groups which have no power to create rules, I don't. I feel if we work in a volunteer group, we will first of all have a common vision and we will be able to collectively create our rules (or at least have the impression that we are a part of creating the rules) You mean you would like to be part of a volunteer group with a mandate? A mandate from whom?

Namaste'
George

PurpleLama
19th December 2012, 14:52
Likewise, one person with truly coherent energy, to be termed by the most misunderstood of all words: faith, may move the world, much less mere mountains.

Forget the masses, you control your reaction, thereby your reality. It takes time to program, so be patient, if you try. The change is very subtle, at first, and be also aware, it's never too late.

Alien Ramone
19th December 2012, 21:57
Beloved Alien Ramone,

I compliment with you that you found a job where you combine your spiritual work with the mondaine.

I noticed that you mention in your first sentence: "it's very difficult" and later on you start a sentence with "It would be very difficult" and another one with "It's difficult". This is something I also do and it is easier to observe it in others. The mind is such a powerful tool and when, the mind tells us it is difficult, then it will be. Everything is easy, step by step we will be in the place we want to be. Start with telling yourself that it is easy.

You like the volunteer groups which have no power to create rules, I don't. I feel if we work in a volunteer group, we will first of all have a common vision and we will be able to collectively create our rules (or at least have the impression that we are a part of creating the rules) You mean you would like to be part of a volunteer group with a mandate? A mandate from whom?

Namaste'
George

The idea of having a group with a mandate and no power might not be accurately describing the idea, but it is a loose description of what Alex Collier has talked about where in a sense there is a world group that supplies basic needs to everyone, but that doesn't have centralized contol. It is what Alex Collier called a holographic system where there is no centralized control so if anyone tries to abuse power they can be stopped by other factions of the holographic system, because the power is with the individuals and local groups. By a mandate I'm sort of meaning that the groups that supply the basic needs have no power, but are made up of volunteers who redistribute what is voluntarily given. Here is a video where Alex Collier starts discussing the subject at about 11:15 and 24:00, and 37:50 in:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR46QjXjLH0

With the current system and the materialism that there is to overcome, I make the point that it will be difficult to achieve, but have realized that I could create the equivalent of the system I want for myself for as long as the economy isn't brought down and the people aren't brought under complete control.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
20th December 2012, 01:06
I asked Ralph Nader in 2001 (fall) what it meant to make a difference; what was required.

he said I had to start in my own community.

hard to accept that! but it's like the prophet having no honor in his own house.
the hardest part of it all is getting the people to listen -- after that, the world is watching!

Youniverse
20th December 2012, 04:34
In "Conversations With God" the message is made loud and clear about the beauty of an Earthly civilization without the need for money. This has been a dream or vision of mine for a while now. The key to make this work, as stated in CWG, is spiritual evolution. For example, it won't work if you still have people going around thinking some people deserve more than others, simply because they happen to have certain skills or talents. It also won't work if all or most of society aren't kind and loving enough to provide for, at the very least, basic needs of the weakest members. There are several other examples provided, as to how we haven't reached this level yet(far from it!). There is also a fair chunk of this three part series(especially in the third book) that covers what are described as HEBS, an acronym for Highly Evolved Beings. These are what we'd refer to as ETs, in many cases, that have no use for any kind of monetary system. There is a great deal about this subject that interests me, but the point I'm trying to make is that to be more highly evolved, we have to lose the monetary system as some point.