PDA

View Full Version : Check out this Kesha video and look at all the illuminati signs in it.

AMystic3434
19th December 2012, 16:38
There is definatley something going on with the illuminati. There is no doubt in my mind that they are running the music industy. Look at this video by Kesha and see all the illuminati signs in the video. Its got the pyramids, the upside down cross, the pentagram and her ring is the illuminati eye. Look at the end of her video on her bottom when she turns around its got the pyramid with the all seeing eye. Incredible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOubzHCUt48

Strat
19th December 2012, 16:56
I'm not always in agreement with these things but good God! You're not kidding, how blatantly obvious is this? That eye really is everywhere. My buddy and I were counting how many times we'd see it during a football game, it was wild. The commercials were saturated with the eye.

RMorgan
19th December 2012, 16:56
Hey mate,

Yes, itīs full of satanic symbolism.

Anyway, Illuminati or not, man, what a crappy song!

I give credit to the US for their Folk, Blues, Jazz and RockīnīRoll, but dude, North-American pop music is constantly getting worse...

Honestly, I canīt even imagine what kind of crap the US music industry will be producing ten years from now, really.

I bet even Satan himself canīt listen to this crap.

Cheers,

Raf.

Strat
19th December 2012, 17:06
Yes, it's true. We still produce decent rock bands but you're absolutely right about pop.

Kimberley
20th December 2012, 04:00
The Kesha/Keshe reference is VERY misleading...nothing to do with Keshe foundation..,

Anyway I think that the concept of let's live like we are going to die young is great!!! Live in the moment and having fun is the best we can do and contribute to our self and to the collective!!!

Yes lets have fun like we are gunna die young..or old...Just know that each and every one of us that is alive NOW has a mission and that mission is to ENJOY LIFE and to be HAPPY and to have FUN!!!

I like this video and have NO problem with the messges of pop music..they reflect/mirror where we are!! An in mho that is a great thing!!!

Much fun and happiness and love to us all!!! WHOOOO HOOO!!! What a ride!!! XOXOXXOXOXOXO :grouphug:

Oh and I do not think the OP song is "crap" I like it....

Deborah (ahamkara)
20th December 2012, 04:09
Sort of like a modern, female update of Billy Idol's "White Wedding", but crummier music.... anyway, I almost think that putting Illuminati symbolism in videos has become "cool"..if this is the work of the "real" Illuminati or not, it's hard to say. Doubtless, continuing to debase the level of popular culture continues as a strategy. I feel sorry for young people who consume this junk food for the mind product. Toxic in many ways. At least Billy Idol threw in some two bit philosophy!

ThePythonicCow
20th December 2012, 04:12
The Keshe reference is VERY misleadingI see no Keshe reference above. I don't know what you refer to.

watchZEITGEISTnow
20th December 2012, 05:01
I started thinking - what if they get their power/energy off people like us discussing the blatant illuminati wankfest in these type of bottom feeding videos?

I'm starting to laugh LOUDLY at all the BS I see these "illuminated" wankers put out there for us/them. It is truly pathetic!

They are truly scared and little men with ego dominating their "imaginary" world - and I think that is hilarious!

Ellisa
20th December 2012, 05:08
The video is full of iconic imagery, the veiled woman, the wolf, the other occult symbols etc. It has quite a nasty tone. Luckily the accompanying text of the song has no such subtlety. The words are puerile and repetitive, as is the music. However I am way off being the demographic for this trash, and looked at objectively i can understand why some young loner might find the nihilism inspiring, especially as it is served with a large helping of well- photographed sexual imagery, involving a beautiful woman about to die in a hail of climactic bullets!

Ugh!

I did hear this morning that this song has been, if not banned, at least removed from sale. Sort of bolting the stable door a bit late though I think!

TargeT
20th December 2012, 06:10
This web site does an in-depth exploration of the music industry and it's Illuminati / occult influence.
http://theindustryexposed.com/images/FrontHeader.jpg
http://theindustryexposed.com/

Anchor
20th December 2012, 22:30
Watched the video.

Thought it was funny.

I suspect the purpose of it was to spark "righteous indignance"... if you read some of the comments to that vid on YT you will see what I mean :)

They can't even get someone who can sing properly (probably someone with a tuneful voice and open blue-ray would be too aware of what is going on and wouldnt do it) so they have to autotune the crap out of the one they did actually get to do this.

Wind
21st December 2012, 13:16
I sometimes wonder that how the Illuminati folks sleep during nights. Surely they must be believing that they're doing just the right thing or then they are just blinded by their greed. May God bless them too.