PDA

View Full Version : What does George Green Know?

Tony
19th December 2012, 19:09
What do you make of this video?
There is no evidence.
How far does your belief go?

Even the Buddha warned us not to believe what he said...

"Don't blindly believe what I say. Don't believe me because others convince you of my words. Don't believe anything you see, read, or hear from others, whether of authority, religious teachers or texts. Don't rely on logic alone, nor speculation. Don't infer or be deceived by appearances."

"Do not give up your authority and follow blindly the will of others. This way will lead to only delusion."

cCD6dk2OtK8

Chip
19th December 2012, 19:29
I've watched this before and have already chewed on it.
I usually put these things in my mental file. As I am not presented with anything imperial for analysis.
Often, I have found the mental files are opened when I notice synchronicities of like relation that allows for some intuitive Analysis.
I have yet on this subject matter.
If anyone else has please post. As always I keep and stay open on these things. Seems to make life so much more the "experience" it is.
Chip

truth4me
19th December 2012, 19:51
Well,If cloning of humans is real and brought here from the NAZI's then you could assume that cloning of presidents is possible. Just as everything else goes assuming is not proof of anything but I do believe they along with other high ups ,Kissenger etc; , they have been cloned.....

araucaria
19th December 2012, 19:52
This information confirms the Dr Peter Beter tapes of the late 70s and early 80s, which are a truly fascinating listen/read.

http://www.peterdavidbeter.com/

Edit to link to a previous post
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?12300-It-s-What-Charles-Hasn-t-Said-That-Matters-Most&p=109173&viewfull=1#post109173

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?15069-Is-Paul-McCartney-a-CLONE&p=155816&viewfull=1#post155816

Tony
19th December 2012, 20:45
My concern is that, I met a young woman today, who said she knew someone who was worried about all these 'predications'.
We have a duty to search out the truth, prove it, and put people's minds at rest., and not just believe hearsay.

If you cannot proves something, why say it?
Is it just to keep the 'business' going?

Tarka the Duck
19th December 2012, 20:48
Can someone please help me? "George Green" is a fairly common name :o

Is this the same George Green who published The Phoenix Liberator? And who claims to communicate with Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn? Do I have the right man or am I heading off down the wrong road and into the sunset?

Thanks
Kathie

778 neighbour of some guy
19th December 2012, 21:03
The boys from Brazil.

H58H_kAZZsY

Fred Steeves
19th December 2012, 21:20

Well Tony, I don't follow anyone what so ever, but a lot of what George says makes sense. Is it all true? Well hell brother, I don't know, I can't even prove that I'M not a clone, so I won't bother saying otherwise. :ohwell:

Cheers,
Fred

araucaria
19th December 2012, 21:43
My concern is that, I met a young woman today, who said she knew someone who was worried about all these 'predications'.
We have a duty to search out the truth, prove it, and put people's minds at rest., and not just believe hearsay.

Duty, truth, proof... strong words, too strong for me, why say them? I prefer not to.

RMorgan
19th December 2012, 21:45
Hey Tony,

Thatīs it brother.

Unfortunately, nowadays the alternative media is mostly made of a lot of people, saying a lot of weird things, without showing zero evidence to prove their ideas.

People seem to be in a contest about which one tells the most fantastic tale...And the audience seems to love it.

This is too bad, because a lot of serious alternative researchers, who work really hard to follow scientific investigative methodologies, end up being obscured by this dense speculative fog.

Iīve completely eliminated this thing of "believing something just because someone told me so" of my life. Definitively. I agree with Buddha on this one.

My Nš1 rule nowadays is that itīs up to the theorist to prove his theory by showing strong enough evidence; If the theorist fails to show convincing evidence, thereīs no theory, just speculations, just stories.

Iīm tired of seeing people lecturing about their beliefs as they were facts.

Raf.

Tarka the Duck
19th December 2012, 22:10
Well, no one has answered my questions in post 6, so I'll go ahead and say what's in my mind and apologise later if I have the wrong man...:o

This is too bad, because a lot of serious alternative researchers, who work really hard to follow scientific investigative methodologies, end up being obscured by this dense speculative fog.

I agree wholeheartedly, Raf.

Ever since hearing the way in which George Green spoke about the Holocaust in The End of Days, I have had concerns about what his agenda could be. I've read some material that supports my suspicions (again, apologies if I have made a connection to the wrong person): here is one of the articles, from the radio show BBS: I'd be interested to hear what people think.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.ufo-bbs.com/txt4/3068.htm

What do anti-Semitism and UFOlogy have in common? Plenty, say experts like James Moseley, a long-time observer of the UFO scene and publisher of the irreverent newsletter, Saucer Smear. Indeed, for almost as long as UFO buffs have searched the night sky, a few outrageous souls have claimed the existence of a superrace of aliens in the image of the Aryan ideal. What's more, some fringe members of the UFO movement have unfortunately communed with aliens prone to trashing Jews.

Sour notes have crescendoed through the modern-day world of UFOlogy, too. Since 1989, for instance, a bald, blue-eyed, blond-haired, nine-and-a-half-foot-tall alien named Hatonn has allegedly been communicating -- through a channeler, of course --with West Coast publisher George Green.

In 'The Trillion Dollar Lie', the book supposedly channeled by a Tehachapi,California, grandmother named Doris Ekker, Hatonn rants that the horrors of
the Holocaust never occurred, at least not in the sense that history books contend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.greatdreams.com/ufos/hatonn.htm

No less disturbing are the copious pronouncements of Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn, a feisty ET who has not hesitated to finger the “Zionists” and “Khazars” as the arch-villains in the earth’s present crises.8 Hatonn, reputedly a nine-and-half-foot-tall reptilian ET, even persuaded his human supporters to reprint the infamous Protocols of the Elders of Zion in their newspaper the Phoenix Liberator.  
Hatton, of the Intergalactic Fleet of Ashtar Command, purportedly keeps an inordinant eye on our global affairs from his orbiting ship. Not your typical "channeled entity," his messages arrived via a special military channel that was received by 60-ish grandmother Doris Ecker and then made available in George Green's right-wing Phoenix Liberator publication. The alleged Hatton material includes conspiratorial rants about the New World Order with an anti-Semitic flavor, such as claims that the Holocaust was a hoax.

noxon medem
19th December 2012, 22:45
-

Thank You .

George Green have personaly
in video meeting with Bill and Kerry
convinced me that socalled
" Free Energy " is not only at hand,
but maybe the solution will prove to be
so laughable simple , suddenly seen so .
(when it is to be, if not already)

Here a related videoclip (6min 48sec):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkgyY47duCM
Project Camelot looks at George Green's magnetic motor

Be well, all in your own way .

:fish2:

nm

RMorgan
20th December 2012, 00:41
-

Thank You .

nm

Hey noxon,

This is fascinating at first, but when you think about it for a couple of minutes, you realize that itīs not practical.

In order to convert this mechanism to a bigger scale, to generate a reasonable amount of energy for using in practical situations, you canīt find any natural magnet that would do the job.

You would need to use super strong electromagnets, which requires a lot of energy input to work, much more than the energy output...And it doesnīt make any sense to use electric energy to generate electric energy, since the energy input would always be bigger than the output with our current technology.

So, people realized that the contrary is much more efficient, I mean, using external forces (wind, dams, pressurized vapor, etc...) to mechanically rotate a metallic/magnetized object inside a magnetic field, to generate energy...And thatīs where we are today.

Basically, what this video is showing is exactly how we convert mechanical energy to electric energy, only itīs showing the process in reverse.

If, and only IF, we could find a passive/natural magnet powerful enough to generate big quantities of energy, this process would work. (or when we manage to invent room temperature superconductors)

To sum up, heīs not showing the solution; Heīs showing the problem.

Thatīs why he, like many other "free energy" inventors, never show their "brilliant" inventions in practical situations, like a fully functional prototype generating actual energy.

Frankly, with all due respect, I canīt understand why Bill and Kerry were so impressed with this, because actually it is just a cheap trick...I wonder if they realized it by now or if they still think it works...

Even using the most powerful rare-earth magnets, this technology wouldnīt provide enough energy to move a toy car or to light a reasonably good flashlight.

Cheers,

Raf.

bram
20th December 2012, 02:04
-

Thank You .

nm

Hi Noxon,

I think the solution is laughably simple. Remember the story Tony told recently about the guy who wanted to cover the entire earth with leather because his feet hurt when he walked; all he had to do was wear shoes.

The solution to the ''energy problem'' is the excessive demand for energy. I switch on the lights and the air-con etc., but if it all disappeared tomorrow, I'm sure I could still live on happily.

The problem here is our greed for more (energy) and more, which we don't actually need at all. Let energy be scarce, let costs rise until we cant afford it. then we can re-learn to do without it.

Isn't that simple?

Love, bram

RMorgan
20th December 2012, 02:22
Hi Noxon,

I think the solution is laughably simple. Remember the story Tony told recently about the guy who wanted to cover the entire earth with leather because his feet hurt when he walked; all he had to do was wear shoes.

The solution to the ''energy problem'' is the excessive demand for energy. I switch on the lights and the air-con etc., but if it all disappeared tomorrow, I'm sure I could still live on happily.

The problem here is our greed for more (energy) and more, which we don't actually need at all. Let energy be scarce, let costs rise until we cant afford it. then we can re-learn to do without it.

Isn't that simple?

Love, bram

Yeah Bram,

If things continue like this, I believe this will eventually happen, except if someone figures about the problem of free energy.

Actually, free energy is extremely simple, but extremely complex at the same time...

I mean, itīs everywhere in the universe and even inside ourselves...How electrons move around the nucleus of an atom, how planets keep revolving on their orbits...How the moon keeps moving around Earth forever, influencing the tides...Itīs everywhere; Itīs just gravity, electromagnetism and something else we donīt know yet.

However, no one was able to solve this puzzle so far...And Iīm afraid it will take a while until we figure it out.

Raf.

Bill Ryan
20th December 2012, 02:59

I was there. :)

I know George personally, and he's talked with me (and others present) about cloning technology as recently as a couple of months ago. He wasn't selling a thing, and was talking off-record about what he learned when he was connected with some fairly major power brokers, all of whom he has spoken about on record over a period of the best part of a decade. For those who've followed George's public testimony for quite a while, you'll know that he never changes his story.

Can I prove that human clones exist? No. Can I prove that underground bases exist? No. Can I prove that UFOs exist? No. Can I prove to you that I saw an ET appear physically in my room in 1984? No, not at all. You'll just have to take my word for it.

Some whistleblower reports are presented in practical effect as challenges to researchers. Unless something is plainly untrue (because of evident contradictions, etc etc), it would be smart of us to hold all these possibilities open.

The universe may be rather queerer than we suppose. (With apologies to JBS Haldane)

gooty64
20th December 2012, 03:10
I would just like to hear from one or two people who read his little free books.

Did anybody read the free books?

A brief summary?

onawah
20th December 2012, 03:46
I read his books some years ago, and I thought they were well done, especially considering he was a military man.
He published them at his own expense, and gave a lot of them away.
I wrote to him and asked him if he would send some to a Native American prisoner I was writing to, and he very kindly did so.
(For those who aren't aware of this, he says he channeled them, but I don't think he's connected with the GFL.
Though I've never investigated that, I think it may be a different George Green Tarka is referring to. Bill Ryan might know.)
The one Bill Ryan knows used to be an air force pilot
Here's a link for the books which you can still read free online:
http://www.trufax.org/handbooks/paradigmvol1.html
and here is a brief bio I found at:
http://projectcamelot.org/george_green.html (http://projectcamelot.org/george_green.html)

George Green's career extends from military service in the USAF (where he encountered alien disk craft in a remote hangar at Edwards AFB), through "playing monopoly" in corporate banking and large-scale construction, to working closely with the Pleiadians and other benevolent intelligences to "wake people up" in preparation for coming changes. Very few people we have talked to have a span of personal experience and contacts - which is this broad. As George describes, he "used to run around with the big boys".

He was asked to build an enemy prisoner-of-war camp in downtown Las Vegas - he refused - and was asked to be Finance Chairman for the Carter campaign, but declined after it became clear to him that the ethics of many of the senior players were heavily compromised. Shortly after he turned down the offer, his loans were called in and he lost many millions of dollars as finance was removed from dozens of major construction projects.

Undeterred, George rebuilt his world and is in direct contact with Pleiadian intelligences and other beings. He has devoted his life to spreading the word that all is not as it seems. His very important free e-book Handbook for the New Paradigm" has been read by millions all over the world. George is a delight to listen to: relaxed, friendly and humorous.

He has an extremely serious message: there is very little time left in which to prepare. Telling us that his "sources" are informing him that too few people are "waking up" and that it is almost too late, his own bags are packed and he is about to relocate to Ecuador where he says that many "insiders" have bought real estate and have already left the United States.

When asked when we might expect major changes to occur, his response is to look at his watch. "The moment we launch a strike against Iran is the moment no longer to be in the US." George says. "Pretty soon we'll be waking up one Monday morning to find that the world is no longer the same." the Awake and Aware Conference on Sept 19, 20, 2009 in Burbank, California
Content recorded by www.LostArtsMedia.com (http://www.LostArtsMedia.com) Camelot-3402 Here's a link for the Project Camelot interview:

LNK9OWgO1QA

I didn't agree with everything he wrote, and I don't think all his predictions were necessarily accurate, but what I liked is that his final prognosis for these times is that everything will be OK because all things are working for the good in the final analysis; that the darkside can't possibly win because they are working against the natural order.
Even though "they" have very advanced technologies, even up to being able to clone presidents, etc.
There used to be a lot of info on that from another channeler, Suzy Ward, on the Messages from Matthew site.
She said the cloning project was running into a lot of problems, so maybe it hasn't turned out to be such a great investment after all.
It certainly hasn't been much in the news lately.
But I thought its existence was quite possible, having read what evidence I could find, and following my own intuition.
As to G.G.'s recommendation to buy gold, I guess it remains to be seen whether that was good advice or not.
But I'm not sure he's still recommending that these days.

gooty64
20th December 2012, 05:12
Thanks Onawah, for posting this info. I guess i just don't understand.

but what I liked is that his final prognosis for these times is that everything will be OK because all things are working for the good in the final analysis;
everything will be ok.
good, i can't wait. when does it start?

onawah
20th December 2012, 05:16
It's happening now, imho.
It's the yoyo effect.
It's not until the yoyo hits bottom that it has momentum enough to begin the upward ascent.
Or put this way: once the polarity achieves enough intensity, the jump to 4D begins.
But I'm an intuitive, not an intellectual, so please don't ask for scientific corroboration, because I can't provide that.
I go by my gut feelings.

ghostrider
20th December 2012, 05:43
Ptaah spoke of cloning and murder machines that the ptb would create and they would turn on their masters and the world would go into chaos. they already have their clone army.the billy meier contact notes speaks of cloned murder machines , a clone army is not so far out there ... ptaah has never been wrong. One day the ptb will create their own sun in low orbit and it will end in catastrophe for them... the billy meier contact notes speak of Mr. Green and cloning, Ptaah lays it out ...

Tony
20th December 2012, 07:59
-

Thank You .

nm

Oh, you didn't notice the sleight of hand? :rolleyes:

85-FDPOhTY4

Tony
20th December 2012, 08:23

I know George personally, and he's talked with me (and others present) about cloning technology as recently as a couple of months ago. He wasn't selling a thing, and was talking off-record about what he learned when he was connected with some fairly major power brokers, all of whom he has spoken about on record over a period of the best part of a decade. For those who've followed George's public testimony for quite a while, you'll know that he never changes his story.

Can I prove that human clones exist? No. Can I prove that underground bases exist? No. Can I prove that UFOs exist? No. Can I prove to you that I saw an ET appear physically in my room in 1984? No, not at all. You'll just have to take my word for it.

Some whistleblower reports are presented in practical effect as challenges to researchers. Unless something is plainly untrue (because of evident contradictions, etc etc), it would be smart of us to hold all these possibilities open.

The universe may be rather queerer than we suppose. (With apologies to JBS Haldane)

Hello Bill,
We are here to try and find out and realise the truth, and not to be entertained. Many Gurus bolster their ego with hints of ancient teachings or 'information'...and then get carried away. George Green, I'm sure, is a nice old man like Bob Dean, who claims to have contacts with superior beings. However, they play absolutely no part in coming up with original ideas, understandings, or realisations on how we as sentient being can liberate ourselves from suffering. This is very intense period we are going through, and people need a firm foundation on which to place their trust.

We might say, "They have to trust themselves", and yes, this is correct. But first they have to realise what that self actually is! These are the greatest questions a sentient being can ask.

Dying is part of life, and it will happen all by itself. It is natural - like wearing out a coat - and not to be feared. If anyone wants to create fear in others, then they have a desire to control them. Once we stop fearing (or hoping) we are free.

It is all about consciousness and beyond.

I'd like to invite any Pleiadean to come onto this forum (or pop round to my house :o) for a friendly chat. However, know that you will be tested!

Have a great 21.12.2012: we are having buttered mash, well seasoned, with a poached egg on top...!

Kind regards
Tony

Tarka the Duck
20th December 2012, 08:56
Hello Bill

I'm hoping you will reply to my questions in post 6, and also let me know whether I'm referring to the correct George Green in post 11.

Thanks
Kathie

Though I've never investigated that, I think it may be a different George Green Tarka is referring to. Bill Ryan might know.)
The one Bill Ryan knows used to be an air force pilot

Thanks Onawah - I'm hoping to find out ;)

Tony
20th December 2012, 09:34
Unfortunately we create our own reality, which therefore is not a reality...it is created!
Reality has to be beyond anything created.

yfJxx0BNyFM

Believing is not reality,
Knowing is.

Tony

Tony
20th December 2012, 11:54
What do 'we' know?

Ants and bees in a colony, communicate with one another, where the nectar is.
They do a little dance indicating the direction for others to follow.
The ant or bee knows, because it has been there and has some in its 'paws'.
So then, the whole colony knows...hooray!

Ants and bees do not guess, have an opinion or tell fibs. We are like ants and bees,
busy gathering information, which is helpful for others. An ant or bee may come across
something which it cannot identify, a UFO. It may then go back to the colony
and do a little dance about it.
The others will investigate, but find it is of no real use to them.
That ant or bee who found the UFO may not be taken seriously next time.

The world 'we' live in is our creation, an huge set of ideas. This is also the very tool to uncreate it.

What is happening in another's world, is someone else's construction.
All my neighbours live in their own worlds, we nod and smile,
but do not get too involved in one another's world...too fixated!

Our world is our thread of contacts, our contactees, our colony, our rabbit hole.
We can either continue to re-create it (business as usual) or let it dissolve.

We can live in a world of dissolving self with love and empathy,
or we can live in a world protecting ourselves with guns.

The rabbit hole is of our making.

Finefeather
20th December 2012, 12:41

HI Bill
I can understand all this underhand stuff that needs to take place but I also see the Keshe Foundation playing around with the same thing. They have repeatedly asked for donations and if George has got so much of it why is there no interaction between these groups who are always giving us the hype and anticipation of free energy. I am not pro Keshe or Pro anyone else, I just wonder why this is always done in isolation. Is there not some merit in the phrase "United we stand, divided we fall"?

Finefeather
20th December 2012, 12:55

Well Tony, I don't follow anyone what so ever, but a lot of what George says makes sense. Is it all true? Well hell brother, I don't know, I can't even prove that I'M not a clone, so I won't bother saying otherwise. :ohwell:

Cheers,
Fred

NO one can clone YOU Fred, you'r one of a kind :) and we like it that way...
Love
Ray

RMorgan
20th December 2012, 13:49

Hi Bill, how are you?

Thatīs a big problem, in my opinion, because it transfers the responsibility of proving something to the audience, instead of making the theorist responsible for proving his theory.

If people used this logic in real life, things would be totally messed up by now.

People donīt have any obligation to prove an idea is wrong; The owner of the idea who has the obligation to prove itīs right.

Anyway, this thing of trusting the words of someone you donīt even know is very complicated...I mean, it takes a long time to actually fully trust someone in real life, so how could people simply trust someone they donīt even know only because an internet video?

By the way, if you allow me, Iīd like to ask you a question. Back then, when you and Kerry saw Mr.Green showing that magnetic device, you seem to be very impressed. I was surprised with it, because actually itīs just a trick. So, do you still think it works?

What do you believe to be Mr.Greenīs intentions by showing you that device? Did he do that based on naivety, which means he actually believes that device could be used in practical energy generating situations, or do you think he was deliberately trying to mislead you for any other purpose?

My best regards,

Raf.

Chester
20th December 2012, 14:40
George is a ball of energy (like us all) - his energy is "large" and thus he expresses himself largely and energetically outward.

Those who have a relative lack of awareness as to their own energy might be influenced by George Green's "large" energetic projections and "buy into" things he "believes" may come to pass.

Those who then "follow" George's projections may end up supplying the energy needed to make some or all of them come "true" within the experience of the individual "Spirit beings" that provide feedback to that energetic loop.

George is like us all, good and bad and well... as in my case, maybe also ugly.

I wish him and everyone well - his projections are not in alignment with my current paradigm.

RMorgan
20th December 2012, 14:50
George is a ball of energy (like us all) - his energy is "large" and thus he expresses himself largely and energetically outward.

Those who have a relative lack of awareness as to their own energy might be influenced by George Green's "large" energetic projections and "buy into" things he "believes" may come to pass.

Those who then "follow" George's projections may end up supplying the energy needed to make some or all of them come "true" within the experience of the individual "Spirit beings" that provide feedback to that energetic loop.

George is like us all, good and bad and well... as in my case, maybe also ugly.

I wish him and everyone well - his projections are not in alignment with my current paradigm.

Hey Chester, my friend!

I agree with you mate. I have nothing against Mr.Green as well, far from it. I just donīt believe most things he says to be true.

Anyway, I think the Alternative Media should have realized by now, that interviewing storytellers wont take it anywhere. This has been going on for a long time and, by now, I believe it hasnīt achieved any beneficial results. Itīs just sponsoring a storytelling championship and making people feel confused.

After all, anyone can make up fantastic stories. Why bother interviewing everyone who has a fantastic tale to tell, with no evidence to bring it from the realm of fantasy to the realm of reality? It serves no purpose.

Itīs about time to start serious investigations, put whatever canīt be proved on stand-by, and start to investigate what actually has the chance to be proved, following the example of serious ufologists.

Cheers,

Raf.

Gardener
20th December 2012, 15:23
We need to face the fact that each of us has been 'fooled' on more than one occasion by energetically charismatic persons. For example 'santa clause', in this instance it was well intentioned adults lying to us.

Tarka the Duck
20th December 2012, 15:38
I do wonder what he knows, if he is capable of making such inaccurate statements with regard to the Holocaust:

In his The End of Days interview (at 25 mins 50 secs), he asserts that 6 million Jews couldn't possibly have died during WW2 because there were only

"…three and a half million Jews in the whole of Europe - this is before the war. In 1945 - or 48 - there are documents that show afterwards that there was over 6 million. So where did they all come from?"

FACT TIME
There were three and a half million Jews in Poland alone.
There were 9 million Jews in Europe before the war.

American Jewish Yearbook: the Jewish population of Europe was about 9.5 million in 1933. In 1950, the Jewish population of Europe was about 3.5 million.

He then goes on to tell us, with a reassuring little smile, that the prisoners were fed and cared for, and that they were employed sewing uniforms (22 mins 35secs).

Very distasteful.

vtq_6oH-_bA

Fred Steeves
20th December 2012, 15:52
I think we are eating our own again here, what's up with that? I don't know how truly genuine George is or not, never talked to the man. What I DO know, is that I crossed paths with his handbooks and what he has to say, at precisely the time I needed his piece of the puzzle, which was two-three years ago. Expanding on what I was saying earlier, I don't really give a rat's behind about what ANYONE says on youtube interviews and such any more. What I DO care about, is the exchange of information/energy/synchronicity, from personal interactions with people(many on this forum), and what my instincts are telling me. My days of having formal teachers and mentors have been left in the dust.

My journey to this point so far, has been like following a trail of bread crumbs, and every person I see being discredited as of late, were at one time one of those bread crumbs. Even though I don't really seek out what they are currently saying any more, I'm forever thankful for them being there when they were, once again at precisely the right time. These things are not by chance.

And what's with this new proof thing? Should I and others stop sharing new personal stories and insights, because they can't be proven? I'll tell you what, if my wife and I were about to board a plane for somewhere, and she suddenly stopped short at the boarding gate and told me "Fred, I'm not getting on that plane, something's wrong", you can bet that I would take her seriously, and not board that plane. No proof needed.

I'm genuinely curious, why is discrediting people, because they have no proof, so popular all of a sudden? Is this going to start spreading to forum members who share, but have no proof?

RMorgan
20th December 2012, 16:25
And what's with this new proof thing? Should I and others stop sharing new personal stories and insights, because they can't be proven? I'll tell you what, if my wife and I were about to board a plane for somewhere, and she suddenly stopped short at the boarding gate and told me "Fred, I'm not getting on that plane, something's wrong", you can bet that I would take her seriously, and not board that plane. No proof needed.

I'm genuinely curious, why is discrediting people, because they have no proof, so popular all of a sudden? Is this going to start spreading to forum members who share, but have no proof?

Hey Fred,

I donīt see it like this.

Everyone of us has cool personal stories to share and, in fact, I really like to read/listen to these stories and share my own.

The thing is, my friend, that thereīs no reason to make you, Mr.Fred Steeves, or me, Mr.Rafael Morgan, Alternative Media celebrities just because we have nice stories/experiences to tell.

Besides, as we know, not all persons are honest as I believe you are, so a big part of the stories they tell might not even be genuine stories/experiences, but fabricated ones.

I can safely tell you, that people who look for fame, rarely have the best intentions.

"Living in the Limelight, The universal dream, For those who wish to seem." Rush.

Just my opinion, my dear brother.

Anyway, whatīs the purpose of the Alternative Media, to share stories or to do serious investigative journalism?

Raf.

Finefeather
20th December 2012, 16:49
I think we are eating our own again here, what's up with that? I don't know how truly genuine George is or not, never talked to the man. What I DO know, is that I crossed paths with his handbooks and what he has to say, at precisely the time I needed his piece of the puzzle, which was two-three years ago. Expanding on what I was saying earlier, I don't really give a rat's behind about what ANYONE says on youtube interviews and such any more. What I DO care about, is the exchange of information/energy/synchronicity, from personal interactions with people(many on this forum), and what my instincts are telling me. My days of having formal teachers and mentors have been left in the dust.

My journey to this point so far, has been like following a trail of bread crumbs, and every person I see being discredited as of late, were at one time one of those bread crumbs. Even though I don't really seek out what they are currently saying any more, I'm forever thankful for them being there when they were, once again at precisely the right time. These things are not by chance.

Thanks Fred that's a real good lesson and reminder for all of us...and goes a long way to pointing to the fact that we should each make our own personal way on our journey, and seek our own inner truths, no matter where they come from.
Love and Tolerance and sharing
Ray

Fred Steeves
20th December 2012, 16:57
I'm not a George Green expert, so am no authority on this, but has he actually gone well out of his way to BE an Alternative Media "celebrity"? I remember talking with Bill over coffee at a Starbucks when he was here in town a couple years ago, and him describing how he and Kerry first reacted upon people telling them basically that they were celebrities, or leaders in the truth movement, something like that, and their reaction was like: "Who, US? We're just doing what we do." That's a rough paraphrase btw, but you get the point.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but has George gone out of his way to be a big name? Was he a big name before Bill and Kerry? Did George seek fame through those Camelot interviews, or did Bill and Kerry hear about him through the grapevine, and seek HIM out?

Also, I guess that leads me to wonder. If someone on this forum up and say, wrote a book, which sold for profit, and it became wildly popular like ACIM, or Castaneda's material, would that lessen the level of trust amongst their peers who knew them from before?

Just being a questioning questioner.:)

Cheers,
Fred

Tony
20th December 2012, 17:06

Hello Fred,
I don't know if you have noticed that there is a bit of social engineering going on in the world, and not for the benefit of the world.

The internet is rife with people finding a little information from other sources, backing it up with some common truth and sticking very odd scenarios on the end.
So it is normal for people to question...well it is in ordinary life. We should be critical of fear mongering, and not believe everyone in front of a camera.

When I use to buy cameras of which I had "NO" knowledge about, I'd go to the first shop, listen to what they said about a certain camera, then go to several other shops,
gradually picking up the jargon. So by the end of the day, "I WAS AN EXPERT!" ...or sounded like one. This is exactly what the interviewers do when talking to
these so called whistle blowers.

I keep saying to myself, "Did I miss something, where did that information come from?" George spoke about the word JEW first bing used in the 18th century....WHAT?
Why did he say that? Is he talking about the meaning or the spelling?

We are here to find out the truth. Truth need proof!

Tony

Fred Steeves
20th December 2012, 17:16
We are here to find out the truth. Truth need proof!

Tony, there's that proof thing again. Can you prove to me the existance of Bardo realms, or that Siddhartha was actually a person, and an enlightened one at that?

RunningDeer
20th December 2012, 17:17

Thank you, Fred. I find I post less because I have no proof of what I've experienced. Either that or I post where there's an atmosphere of acceptance for differences. Strange thing is that I've noticed it has me sharing more than I had planned.

Like you've voiced, my belief is that if I come away with one insight from someone's experience, that's kismet. At times, I don't agree but it served as a trigger for something else. I say take what works and chuck the rest. Period. The End.

Peace,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

Tony
20th December 2012, 17:20
There is a certain type person who 'moseys' over to the mic, smile to the camera, nods, and tells you how it is.
They have absolutely no respect for the audience, just their own importance.

Why? Because there is a audience, who lap it all up.

Just ask the question, would you put your life and the lives of your family in their hands? Come on people - this is important!

RMorgan
20th December 2012, 17:21
I'm not a George Green expert, so am no authority on this, but has he actually gone well out of his way to BE an Alternative Media "celebrity"? I remember talking with Bill over coffee at a Starbucks when he was here in town a couple years ago, and him describing how he and Kerry first reacted upon people telling them basically that they were celebrities, or leaders in the truth movement, something like that, and their reaction was like: "Who, US? We're just doing what we do." That's a rough paraphrase btw, but you get the point.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but has George gone out of his way to be a big name? Was he a big name before Bill and Kerry? Did George seek fame through those Camelot interviews, or did Bill and Kerry hear about him through the grapevine, and seek HIM out?

Also, I guess that leads me to wonder. If someone on this forum up and say, wrote a book, which sold for profit, and it became wildly popular like ACIM, or Castaneda's material, would that lessen the level of trust amongst their peers who knew them from before?

Just being a questioning questioner.:)

Cheers,
Fred

Hey brother,

Iīm not talking about Mr.Green specifically. Iīm talking in general terms.

I was never really interested in his material, but so far, the material presented in this thread, like the cloning, anti-holocaust and free energy device, seem pretty shallow.

Anyway, I wish him well and Iīm not interested in debunking him at all. Thereīs no purpose in doing that.

As I told you before, I have a gift, which is to know when a man is honest just by looking at his eyes. This gift has shown to be accurate, so far. Thatīs why I believe Mr.Bill Ryan is a honest man, but, with all due respect, a bit naive sometimes. (and I beg your pardon in advance if youīre reading this, Bill. I have no intention to offend you)

What I question, very often, is about the chosen criteria to decide when someone is worth interviewing. Iīve asked this a hundred times and nobody has answered me so far. There must be a criteria to choose whistle blowers and interviewees.

I might be wrong, but at least in Project Camelot, which I also respect profoundly, people seem to be always worried about who they are going to interview next, to keep their business running and to keep the audience entertained.

Iīm afraid they make a lot of bad choices pressured by this constant rush to publish updates and new materials. After all, quantity and quality rarely walk together.

Publishing one interview after another, without having the proper time to verify the authenticity of their content, without any criteria, is absolutely meaningless. It serves no purpose but to confuse people.

Thatīs exactly where I think the Alternative Media is right now; Completely lost and clueless about its true purpose, which is to inform, not to entertain.

Weīre talking about extremely serious responsibility here.

About books, well, I can securely tell you that thereīs a big difference in literature styles from people who write a book from the heart, without worrying about fame or money, and people who write books with the purpose of earning a lot of money and becoming famous.

The only good artist (and literature is art) is the honest artist; The rest are just opportunists, in my opinion.

Cheers,

Raf.

Ps: I always enjoy replying to your posts, my friend.

Tarka the Duck
20th December 2012, 17:22
If I chose to put myself forward as a whistle blower, I'd feel under obligation to provide some evidence: I hope I'd feel enough respect towards my possible audience to at least do that. But that's just the way I see things.

And, speaking personally, Holocaust "revisionism" is one of those issues about which I feel I have to stand up and speak out.

But. I also value free speech - and maybe that can't just be for those whose views aren't within what a society deems as palatable. The rights of those whose opinions go against the stream and often arouse strong emotions also need protecting.

For me, the way to combat such misconceptions is through education - using critical thinking to examine the facts, and then presenting them to be discussed.

Kathie

Tony
21st December 2012, 08:14
Hello Fred,

Your comments prompt a rely.

The facts are the facts.
You say the Buddhas teachings should be questioned. I entirely agree, and so would millions of other practitioners,
who follow his teachings, are happy, and still remain intelligent. The Buddha said that they need questioning as well!

His teachings are all about the suffering we experience, the cause of that suffering,
the methods to transcend that suffering, and discovering absolute reality.

If we are to question the Buddha's teaching of 2500 years,
so should we also not question Mr. G's teachings?

According to the video, Mr. G teaches us that the presidents are clones... and that have no souls!
And that we should all consider going to South America because of a nuclear attack. And?
That will solve everyone's problems?!

The Buddha teaches us that suffering may be transcended by giving up the belief in an “I”, and by knowing our true nature.

Mr. G's teaches us to go to Vilcabama with a pocketful of gold.

If we do not understand Mr G's teaching, we should investigate more.
Likewise, for the Buddha's teachings.
Because I do not understand Mr G. does not mean he is wrong: it is just that I do not understand it.
Likewise, if someone does not understand the Buddha's teachings, it does not mean he was wrong: it is just that they do not understand it.

I wonder if Mr G will be remembered 2500 years from now?!

Respectfully yours,
Tony

RunningDeer
21st December 2012, 09:57

Cheers,
Fred

NO one can clone YOU Fred, you'r one of a kind :) and we like it that way...
Love
Ray

Translation... Please, one is plenty enough! bwahaha!!! http://www.bigtenfever.com/forums/images/smilies/rofl.gif

Tony
21st December 2012, 10:20
Most people one meets, seems to be a clone.
They are programmed and react to certain stimuli.
People stereotype themselves and become a caricature.

Brave New World is all about this...we are all in it!

The trick to recognise the need for de-programming.
When we realise this, it is quite a shock.

I've just put on a post called the making a Manchurian candidate.
There is pre- programming involved.

Fred Steeves
21st December 2012, 10:58

Hi Tony, if we're dipping into the realms of comparitive philosophy, then certainly I'll favor Buddhist teachings over George Green teachings all day long. That's a no brainer. Although I'll reiterate, that I stumbled across his free handbooks at just the right time to be the next stepping stone on this journey, so I will always be appreciative of that.

But this thread has been about demanding proof from people, not questioning teachings. Thus my question to you yesterday, which was: "Can you prove the existance of the Bardo Realms, or that Siddhartha was actually even a person, much less an enlightened one?"

Cheers,
Fred

778 neighbour of some guy
21st December 2012, 11:10
or that Siddhartha was actually even a person, much less an enlightened one

And dont princes of nations have a stake in people sitting down and shutting up and keeping really calm. ( just something that went through my mind).

Sorry to barge into the conversation like that Fred, but i have questions about these matters myself, being less eloquent in my not so native English written language, i usually swallow my questions thinking they will be misinterpreted.

Tangri
21st December 2012, 11:27
I can only make a common on cloning issues to give some background support.

Cloning was very fashion till 1996 in scientific community, it was(and still is) widely used agriculture ( mainly soil based)
even it was psychological and socially studied.
Problem occurred when the first time researchers decided to go public with Dolly. Enormous negative respond was build up, with religious group with possibility of human cloning.(which it was already in applicated procedure)

The Roman Catholic Church, under the papacy of Benedict XVI, has condemned the practice of human cloning, in the magisterial instruction Dignitas Personae, stating that it represents a "grave offense to the dignity of that person as well as to the fundamental equality of all people."
Sunni Muslims can potentially subscribe to considering human cloning to be forbidden by Islam. The Islamic Fiqh Academy, in its Tenth Conference proceedings, which was convened in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia in the period from June 28, 1997 to July 3, 1997, issued a Fatwā stating that human cloning is haraam (sinful). Importantly, it is not incumbent upon Muslims to subscribe to the Fatwa of any authority they do not themselves choose to accept as legally binding.

Jews perspectives were related origin of the donor

If the genetic donor is a woman, perhaps one could claim that the gene donor is also the mother in accordance with the logic of Rabbi Bleich found above, or in accordance with those authorities who label the egg donor the mother according to Jewish law in cases of surrogacy. There is little doubt that the genetic donor would be, at least, classified as the mother as a stricture based on doubt, prohibiting sexual relationships with her relatives or her (if the child is male). This might also be the case for the egg/ovum donor, who is the contributor of the mitochondrial DNA, whose effect on the clone has yet to be fully elaborated on by the scientific community.
http://www.jlaw.com/Articles/cloning.html
and
economical concerns
http://sss.sagepub.com/content/36/2/173.short

Then it become a taboo in shadow of the concerns what wealthiest can establish. [also it wasn't major concern (it wouldn't avoidable by law) but outcome from rest of the masses respond for unfairness.]
Cloning had few flaws for raising livestock.
Somatic - cell nuclear transfer was limited by lock of original mitochondrial existence. It's life cycle is bonded donor's age at when sample was taken.
Livestock showed no emotion respond like the original's did.
Amygdala did not (maybe recent researchers overcame from this flaw) work as expected. Donor's memories for emotional events was not absent at new subject.
Opps, am I going to passing the post's boundaries. Sorry..:o

Tony
21st December 2012, 11:38

Hi Tony, if we're dipping into the realms of comparitive philosophy, then certainly I'll favor Buddhist teachings over George Green teachings all day long. That's a no brainer. Although I'll reiterate, that I stumbled across his free handbooks at just the right time to be the next stepping stone on this journey, so I will always be appreciative of that.

But this thread has been about demanding proof from people, not questioning teachings. Thus my question to you yesterday, which was: "Can you prove the existance of the Bardo Realms, or that Siddhartha was actually even a person, much less an enlightened one?"

Cheers,
Fred

Hello Fred,
This thread is about MR G's claims.

The Bardo is a very different topic, and will take much study and personal reflection.
Bardo mean gap, and there are Bardo experiences during life as well.

What is important a valuable teachings or guidelines. It all depends one inclinations.

I do not know if Jesus was real, but, I love his teachings. "Love thy neighbour as thy self and I and my father are one"
have much meaning for me. It is the meaning that is important - not who said it. To teach at this very high standard
the Buddha and Christ were at least very wise and compassionate. That does not mean they condoned everything.

For some the Bardo experience and explanations are complex, and one needs a step by step progression to understand them.
For me it is simple...just knowing that, that which looks out of my eye now and when I was a child has never ever changed.
And, that I was born with certain tendencies....as with everyone else.

I would love to go into more detail, as far as I can, which is limited.
One first has to understand that information is 75% provable 20% inference and 5% trust.
One definitely has to go step by step to find confidence. There are also long periods of digestion needed,
before the next step can be taken, otherwise we can get indigestion, with gobbling up too fast!;)

This modern world wants instant gratification and realisation this is not how it works.
Breaking down habitual patterning takes time...there is no wave of super consciousness coming to do it for us.

Deepest respect,
Tony

Finefeather
21st December 2012, 11:54
Most people one meets, seems to be a clone.

Simply a clone of the collective consciousness, or better still...these days, whoever we decide to believe without doing our own verification.
There are also the younger minds who are easily lead and molded into something they are not even aware of.
We can see all the evidence in our scientists our doctors our bankers our governments and most sadly, our teachers.

There is such a thing called the Science of Truth and it is not taught in any books...it is life's lesson...tailored individually for each of us...free of charge.
The alternative media and mind is a potential failure because it does not see the FIRST...most important requirement...always see it with your own eyes.

The ideal, which some have, of trust and belief in EVERYONE, is a little down the road still, on our journey...and we look forward to that moment when this will be the way of life of all of us...BUT...we should see the 'usefulness' of the one that leads us astray as a reminder of the way it is now and the way it will become and heed the first lesson in the Science of Truth.

Love to all
Ray

jackovesk
21st December 2012, 12:15
http://pictures.cdconnection.com/covers/1366227.jpg

If you haven't seen the Movie, here it is in its entirety...

Well worth watching - Art imitating Life...:yes4:

Plot...

Young, well-intentioned Barry Kohler (Steve Guttenberg) stumbles upon a secret organization of Third Reich war criminals holding clandestine meetings in Paraguay and realizes that Dr Josef Mengele (Gregory Peck), the infamous Auschwitz doctor, is among their number. He phones Ezra Lieberman (Laurence Olivier), an ageing Nazi hunter living in Austria, with this information. A highly skeptical Lieberman tries to brush Kohler's claims aside, telling him that it is already well-known that Mengele is living in Paraguay. Having learned when and where the next meeting to include Mengele is scheduled to occur, Kohler records part of it using a hidden microphone, but is discovered and killed while making another phone call to Lieberman. Before the phone is hung up with Lieberman on the other end, he hears the voice of Mengele ordering a group of ex-Nazis to kill 94 men in different countries, including Austria, Germany, Denmark, Holland, Norway, Sweden, Canada, England and the U.S.

Aware that something is wrong, Lieberman follows Kohler's leads and begins travelling throughout Europe and North America to investigate the suspicious deaths of a number of middle-aged civil servants. He meets several of their widows and is amazed to find an uncanny resemblance in their adopted, black-haired, blue-eyed sons. It is also made clear that, at the time of their deaths, all the civil servants were aged around 65 and had a cold, domineering, and abusive attitude towards their adopted sons, while their wives were aged around 42 and doted on the sons.

Lieberman gains insight from Frieda Maloney (Uta Hagen), an incarcerated former Nazi guard who worked with the adoption agency, before realizing during a meeting with Professor Bruckner (Bruno Ganz), an expert on cloning, the terrible truth behind the Nazi plan: Mengele, in the 1960s, had secluded several surrogate mothers in a Brazilian clinic and fertilised them with ova each carrying a sample of Hitler's DNA preserved since World War II. 94 perfect clones of Hitler had then been born and sent to different parts of the world for adoption.

As Lieberman uncovers more of the plot, Mengele's superiors become more unnerved. After Mengele happens to meet (and then attacks) one of the agents he believes is in Europe implementing his scheme, Mengele's principal contact, Eduard Seibert (James Mason), informs him that the scheme has been aborted before Lieberman can expose it to the authorities. Mengele storms out, pledging that the operation will continue.

Seibert and his men destroy Mengele's jungle estate after killing his guards and servants. Mengele himself, however, has already left, intent on trying to continue his plan. He travels to rural Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, where one of the Hitler clones, Bobby Wheelock (Jeremy Black), lives on a farm with his parents. There he murders the boy's father (John Dehner), a Doberman dog breeder, and lies in wait for Lieberman, who is on his way to the farm to warn Mr. Wheelock of Mengele's intention to kill him.

The instant Lieberman arrives and sets eyes on Mengele, he attacks the doctor in a fury. But Mengele soon gains the upper hand and holds him at gunpoint. He taunts Lieberman by explaining his plan to return Hitler to the world. Then, with one desperate lunge, Lieberman opens the closet where the Dobermans are held and turns them loose. The dogs corner Mengele and begin to attack him. At that point, Bobby arrives home from school. It is Mengele's first look at one of his clones. Bobby calls off the dogs and tries to find out what has happened.

Bobby can tell from the carnage that something is amiss. The injured Mengele tells Bobby how much he admires him, and explains that he is cloned from Hitler. But Bobby doubts his story and is also suspicious because the dogs are trained to attack anyone who threatens his family. Lieberman tells Bobby that Mengele has killed his father and urges him to notify the police. Bobby checks the house and eventually finds his dead father in the basement. He rushes back upstairs and sets the vicious dogs on Mengele once again, relishing his bloody death. Bobby then proceeds to help Lieberman, whom Mengele has shot and wounded, but only after Lieberman promises not to tell the police about the incident.

Later, while recovering from his wounds, Lieberman is encouraged by an American Nazi-hunter, David Bennett (John Rubinstein) to expose Mengele's scheme to the world. He asks Lieberman to turn over the list (that Lieberman had taken from Mengele's body while Bobby was calling for an ambulance) identifying the names and whereabouts of the other boys from around the world, so that they can be systematically killed before growing up to become bloody tyrants. Lieberman objects on the grounds that they are mere children. He burns the list before anyone can read it.

In the final scene, Bobby is shown in his darkroom, absorbed and excited by photographs that he has taken of Mengele's body after it has been savaged by the dogs.

The Boys from Brazil (1978)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H58H_kAZZsY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H58H_kAZZsY

PS - This Movie definately connects the George Green Dots...:yes4:

Enjoy...

Tarka the Duck
21st December 2012, 12:32
Here's a funny thing...not much discussion going on about "What George Green Knows"...:confused:

donk
21st December 2012, 15:45

If you have a thought, why not share it?

To the OP--GG is fun. BR likes him. I want one of his geo-siesmic domes, to cover with earth and make into a hobbit hole. I also really want to feel him cut the power/energy line holding up my arm like he does in interviews.

I really like and agree with chipsam's post.

And his Handbook for the New Paradigm is incredible, I found incredible synchronicities occuring regularly when reading it...whether it caused them or made me recognize them, doesn't matter, is real good stuff...