PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else experiencing greater synchronicity, psychic ability, or UFOs etc?

KiwiElf
19th December 2012, 21:28
Posted this on the "6 Days Out" thread but perhaps its more appropriate to share it here:

Is anyone else experiencing instances of greater synchronicity, psychic ability, or UFO sightings etc??

We had 5 UFO sightings in the space of about 4 hrs last night, the first 4 are what I'd call the common "orb" - (they look like moving stars for all intensive purposes - we've been almost guaranteed sighting these on any clear night for several months but of late, they appear to be increasing), the first faded out and appeared to be climbing, second appeared and phased in and out, third much higher up but visible for several minutes until fading out.The 4th was pulsing, lower and moving Nth.

The last one tho was more interesting because I "called it". (third time I've done this with witnesses in the last few months). I wanted to see something "more exciting" - a definite signal. About a minute later, 3 bright white flashes like explosions or flashlights going off, then it was lower and pulsing a dull red, almost directly over the house, it was enough to see patterns/markings underneath.

At this stage I was laughing hysterically - unbelievable! While this was occurring I "called" flattie (in my head) who came running up a few seconds later telling me he "heard" me calling his name in his head.

Not to mention that the cat seems to understand and respond to thoughts I send it! (And NO... I wasn't stoned, drunk or hallucinating )

Anyone else experiencing some... umm increasing "weirdness lately????"

GoodETxSG
19th December 2012, 21:52
Yes, a crazy amount... My wife and I just commented on it yesterday. It has increased 10 fold.

Dorjezigzag
19th December 2012, 21:59
I keep on disappearing, to most other people at least, can be annoying when I am trying to get served at the bar.

By the way I am being serious here!

and generally yes I would agree there is an increase, may it continue!

Lifebringer
19th December 2012, 22:00
I'm getting a lot of answers to questions when i even think about it. The answers are coming faster than waiting a day or so a year ago when I was a bit aggity. I'm actually smiling more and feeling loads of....relief at the belief that the light at the end of a tunnel, really really isn't a train coming to run the world over, just those who "choose" to disrupt life and all the good that can happen in a world of love and light.

I feel overjoyed and anticipatory.

eb219
19th December 2012, 22:07
Synchronicity - absolutely! It's in the air. People, places, numbers have been near overwhelming for me. A lot of just 'feeling good' out of nowhere.

The strongest was a few days ago; I had simply opened the windows in my house - it was cold, but the air - it flooded my consciousness with positive imagery and feelings and a bit of nostalgia, all at once.

It's also lead me to finish up an old album that's taken on an evolution of it's own over the years, and although not perfect and recorded with sub-par equipment, finishing the videos for the songs a few days ago have now brought a sense of peace for me internally - a sense of completion. I would post a new thread on this, but I'm not allowed to yet (likely my post count).

So, this seems like the perfect thread to share, and also the perfect place:)

tVEQYSZ8Oh4

***P.S. @ KiwiElf, your cat comment lol ... my 3 cats are becoming 'one' with me lately, I feel like the pied piper:)

Tesla_WTC_Solution
19th December 2012, 22:08
many groups of experiences here, like finding the same item 2-3 times daily, etc.

thinking of song in morning and hearing obscure song on radio that night.

predicting future. guessing correctly,

knowing things we shouldn't know

A. all of the above

Lone Bean
19th December 2012, 22:26
I had a interesting experience around the wee hours of the morning while still dark outside. I was in bed, had awoken and was lying there thinking about my mother. She had fallen 2 weeks ago and broke her hip and is now still in the hospital due to later complications. I'm very worried about her and fear that she will die before the 21st comes.

It was totally dark, I closed my eyes again and tried to meditate though I totally failed at it due to thoughts about my mother constantly coming into my mind. However, I noticed that while it was dark outside, dark in the room, my eyes were closed and I even pulled the covers over my eyes I could still see! I could see my hand waving in front of my face and my fingers wiggling. It was in varying shades of dark greens. After a few moments I was not able to see my hand anymore.

I went back to sleep thinking it was just a fluke but later the same thing happened again. I woke up (I wake up frequently at night these days) and both times I could see my hand and I noticed several round orbs of varying sizes. Honestly, it looked like the solar system. There was a hint of a brighter shade of green off to my upper right but I couldn't manage to change my view to see it fully. It was all muted varying dark shades of green. I found it fascinating and hope it happens again tonight.

MK777
19th December 2012, 22:29
Dear KiwiElf,

Last night I had a 'weird' experience. I went to bed and cleared my mind, relaxed and hadn't closed my eyes yet when I started seeing streaks of gold and silver light flashing above me. It was quite a light show, which by now I have become accustomed to as it has been happening to me for years but nothing to this extent. Suddenly, I find myself surrounded in a semi-circle by my ancestors, my great grand mother being at the forefront. Most of them females who patted me on the back, so to speak, and encouraged me to keep going. The feeling was that of joy, excitement, happiness, love all encapsulated under one umbrella (difficult to explain with words). Then out of the crowd comes a boy and communicates that he is connected to my great grand mother and my dad and that he died very young. He even gave me his name. All the while I am not feeling my body at all, but for the energy tingling so strongly, but not uncomfortably, around my toes. So, today I called my dad and told him about the experience and he confirmed everything down to the name of the boy. I got goosebumps which still haven't totally subsided!

The oddest part about this experience is that I seemed to have gone to a different realm, because I have been seeing spirits in this reality and it's different when they come around me. Last night I went to them, or so it felt like.

Love to all

Marina

DeDukshyn
19th December 2012, 22:36
Huge syncs! Everything seems "weird" to me, thousands of "coincidences", new kinds of strange dreams that I normally rarely remember -- reality also seems very dreamy-like lately .... ;)

I have also noticed that suddenly certain of Avalon's members have become very focused, and yet opening up and sharing all sorts of things not previously shared in the past by these members, I have noticed this in myself as well. I hope this trend keeps up, because I am really enjoying the excitement of whatever it is that is happening!

My 2 cents ;)

Tesla_WTC_Solution
19th December 2012, 22:37
Sounds like the amazing experiences of Edgar Cayce!
He saw some very neat people too.
As in Jewish Mystics (who know how to astrally project)!!

:O

Cidersomerset
19th December 2012, 23:01
Definately Synchrinicity !! ...That can be best summed up for me on the eve of this auspicious new cycle....
Is The Holographic universe thread...http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?53148-The-Holographic-Universe....

But lots of other threads and posts all seem to be coming together since 2007 when I found project Camelot !!

aZMDnHCaNzI

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/120/3/c/Mandelbrot_Universe_by_arneoog.png

If you click on the link you can expand the universe to see it more clearly...

All though it has been computor generated it feels real..

http://arneoog.deviantart.com/art/Mandelbrot-Universe-162485875?q=favby%3Akram1032%2F1160767&qo=3

Re: The Mandelbrot Set.....Proof of infinity ?

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?35167-The-Mandelbrot-Set.....Proof-of-infinity

thetruepathofwisdom
19th December 2012, 23:10
Hey there everyone,

This is my first post on this forum! I'm truly thrilled to be a part of this community :)

In reply to this thread, I have been experiencing huge amounts of synchronicity over the past month coming up to the 21st/12th. It seems that everybody who is sensitive and awake is having the same experience.

Just two nights ago I had a strange experience of observing my body as if I was separate from it. It was not as though I was looking at it from a distance or hovering around it, more as though my body was a suit and I was wearing it. Quite hard to explain but it was quite significant to me.

JP

nonesuch
19th December 2012, 23:28
I had a interesting experience around the wee hours of the morning while still dark outside. I was in bed, had awoken and was lying there thinking about my mother. She had fallen 2 weeks ago and broke her hip and is now still in the hospital due to later complications. I'm very worried about her and fear that she will die before the 21st comes.

It was totally dark, I closed my eyes again and tried to meditate though I totally failed at it due to thoughts about my mother constantly coming into my mind. However, I noticed that while it was dark outside, dark in the room, my eyes were closed and I even pulled the covers over my eyes I could still see! I could see my hand waving in front of my face and my fingers wiggling. It was in varying shades of dark greens. After a few moments I was not able to see my hand anymore.

I went back to sleep thinking it was just a fluke but later the same thing happened again. I woke up (I wake up frequently at night these days) and both times I could see my hand and I noticed several round orbs of varying sizes. Honestly, it looked like the solar system. There was a hint of a brighter shade of green off to my upper right but I couldn't manage to change my view to see it fully. It was all muted varying dark shades of green. I found it fascinating and hope it happens again tonight.

I've experienced seeing in the dark with my eyes closed several times in the last month.

It happens spontaneously a few times a week, when I close my eyes for the first time to go to sleep. Its not something I want or try to do, since its more a novelty than a practical skill. But its unmistakable.

I can turn my head and the room adjusts position appropriately. Like you, I can wave my hands in front of my face and see them clearly. That surely will come in handy in life. ;)

Until your post I hadn't given it much thought and I hadn't told anyone about it. It seemed it was probably my visual imagination, or retinal fatigue after turning off the lights. If we can see what's in front of us, maybe we can see other places as well? I'll experiment. And, if this keeps up, our eyelids will soon be relegated at night to the sole task of keeping our eyes moist. Here's lookin' at you!

SnowyOwl
20th December 2012, 04:17
Nassim Haramein on Synchronicity, the vacuum is sel-organising, as individual who are become more and more aware is perceiving an increase of synchronicity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhrHyFdYiB4

Snowy

May I shall add that once you remove the thing that stop the water of the sink to go down the drain you notice an agglomeration of similar type of elements spinning faster and faster and nearer and nearer, seems to me we are more and more who indeed lives synchronicity from within to without and without in relations to within.

MargueriteBee
20th December 2012, 05:05
I know the words people will say before they say them.

I knew she was dead this afternoon and got confirmation this evening. A friend's mom.

ghostrider
20th December 2012, 05:09
yes, for the last month I take my cell out just before it rings knowing who it is before they call, I pretty much know where I'm working that day before they give me my days duties , I float all over the companies portfolio covering twelve different surrounding cities. I know exactly when the cold front is gonna come in, exactly what time it is without any clock , watch , cell . I even know what my wifey is wanting to discuss before she calls to discuss it, strangely last night my pre-dream state usually flows in as i drop deeper and deeper, but now it flows out, hard to explain, it's a theater in my minds eye that I know my spiritual self is taking over my being, it's always one way until now, it has reversed. Instead of me receiving I'm transmitting something. I'm ten seconds looking into the future without any effort. As I try and type I'm spelling words backwards making tons of mistakes, words are coming too fast, my hands can't keep up... I didn't think much of it until I saw this thread. I can't wait to read others experiences, energy has never been higher, I don't get tired like I used to , I can rock till three AM no problem.

Paranormal
20th December 2012, 08:24
Yes, I'm having dreams telling me what to do with my life and giving me safe places and ways to survive.
I think I'm stressing out on this info and after Dec 22 when nothing much has happened I'll be calm again.

Maunagarjana
20th December 2012, 09:38
Strangely, I'm not experiencing anything out of the ordinary. I did have a period like what you are all describing in early 2011 which lasted for at least two weeks. Lately, I've just been feeling really tired every day. Sleeping a LOT. Puzzling.

Finefeather
20th December 2012, 12:11
I keep on disappearing, to most other people at least, can be annoying when I am trying to get served at the bar.

By the way I am being serious here!

and generally yes I would agree there is an increase, may it continue!
As long as the barman notices you, who cares about the others...Or better still get yourself a stool to stand on...Some of these bar counters are really high... :)

By the way I am being serious here! :)

soleil
20th December 2012, 14:10
i dont know where an experience like this (what im about to say) belongs....

last night i was simply lighting some nag champa and the flame was small and on the end of the incense - i just decided to stare at it, and will it to be a bigger flame, instead of it disappearing very fast.

well....i made a pretty big flame, when there was no reason for it to get big. then it dissipated and started burning the incense.

very cool experience. and this was definitly different, compared to the 294830593485 other times i've lit incense before.. :) :panda: :pizza:

[edit]

i also wanted to add, i get a sharp prick somewhere in my bone lets say of my fingers on my hands or just one finger. whenever i touch my iphone while its - sending/receiving texts, or calling someone. i always have to put my phone away from my body. its been in my purse all week.

Grumpy Cat
20th December 2012, 18:54
I've had a truly ridiculous amount of synchronicity occur in the past three months - all this basically overwhelmed my mind and caused me to take a year out of university, but I realise now that was probably for the best. If this never happened I never would have awakened to the reality of life, the universe and everything.

The next nine months will be a wonderful experience I'm sure, as I have no-one to please except myself. I lost the love of my life but it appears that we have different courses to sail upon. Maybe we'll see each other again in the future, when she was begun her own awakening.

It's also as if events have been testing my fear response too, that fear was what caused me to leave university (and end up in hospital) but after all of that, fear has very little hold over me. It has it's place in my psyche, but it doesn't have much say in my life anymore. I know I'm on the right path when a complete power cut (twice, last night!) caused me to burst out laughing and sit outside, meditating, instead of fumbling around in a fear-state.

I also had a strange occurance a couple of weeks ago, I was in a very relaxed state, standing outside, looking at the moon, and a thought of the Roman empire entered my head. I reckon I was a Roman in a distant past life, and it makes sense given that I have been completely fascinated by the Empire my entire life. I also seem to possess a soldier's discipline of mind, and I'm definitely working on the body side of it.

Makes ya think. :))

niki
21st December 2012, 04:44

I've experienced seeing in the dark with my eyes closed several times in the last month.

It happens spontaneously a few times a week, when I close my eyes for the first time to go to sleep. Its not something I want or try to do, since its more a novelty than a practical skill. But its unmistakable.

I can turn my head and the room adjusts position appropriately. Like you, I can wave my hands in front of my face and see them clearly. That surely will come in handy in life. ;)

Until your post I hadn't given it much thought and I hadn't told anyone about it. It seemed it was probably my visual imagination, or retinal fatigue after turning off the lights. If we can see what's in front of us, maybe we can see other places as well? I'll experiment. And, if this keeps up, our eyelids will soon be relegated at night to the sole task of keeping our eyes moist. Here's lookin' at you!

@nonesuch : please see your sentence at the last paragraph that I've just highlighted.

Indeed, critically speaking, how would you (and everyone else here who've experienced these "seeing magical things") be so sure that it's not just some mere "normal/ordinary/scientific" retinal fatigue or tired body only?..

remember, our brains have a HUGE potentials to create fantasy/wishful-thinking and vivid Imaginations, but it's NOT necessarily a *real* thing.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

furthermore, I also honestly would love to experience what many of you here experiencing,..but so far, unfortunately, what I've experienced was just some one or two "normal" coincidences events only..and that's all..

my honest, sincere (& also critical) question thus is:
HOW can I be able to experience what you guys have experienced here?
is there any some sort of "formulas" or "secret" techniques, or something that 90% "normal/ordinary" good people in this planet don't or can't know?..

Please, I need serious and HONEST answers in this..
thank you~

-regards from Indonesia-

soleil
21st December 2012, 14:59
lots of experiences where things that i want to happen have been manifesting....i've been trying to get a hold of the reins of what i actually am thinking of, bc they are becoming 'reality'. so far, i got a day off work, and a gift card ($100 gift card, one each for everyone in my dept) to buy some books i was dreaming of buying, but all i needed was a credit card to put them on. LOL
also green lights and lost wallets. all sorts of things for me.

niki
22nd December 2012, 08:14
lots of experiences where things that i want to happen have been manifesting....i've been trying to get a hold of the reins of what i actually am thinking of, bc they are becoming 'reality'. so far, i got a day off work, and a gift card ($100 gift card, one each for everyone in my dept) to buy some books i was dreaming of buying, but all i needed was a credit card to put them on. LOL
also green lights and lost wallets. all sorts of things for me.

so, you're using the whole "Law of Attraction (LOA)" thing and be happy to find lost wallets and some $$$ ?
isn't that wrong ?
and where's the whole "Ascended spiritual" things in this whole 'earthly' behavior of yours?

You are no better than the majority of sincerely GOOD, well-meant people in this world that don't know about this whole "secret New-Agey" stuff. don't be so proud and think you are exclusive or something like that, please.

KiwiElf
22nd December 2012, 10:42
And those who will not learn cannot be taught - with all due respect Niki, this thread is for people who ARE experiencing these things. If you don't look, you certainly won't see.

You have already decided from your own thread that your life is boring.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?53393-It-s-December-21-2012-already-in-Indonesia-..NOTHING-happen-..boring-life-as-usual

Then I'd say you're already very adept at creating your reality. (You certainly aren't going to get anything different if that's your belief). And ummm... that's just plain good ol' psychology - not a "sugar coated metaphor", to use your own words.

Most members on here have spent many years learning and are still doing so. There is no instant answer or quick fix.

Try the search button at the top of the page - that's what it's there for. :)

ketturah
22nd December 2012, 21:32
Last night around 9pm, my son & I were returning home after visting a wonderful Dr of accupuncture in the Kansas City area (we live about 45 min away) & my Check tire pressure light came on in my van. I was never taught to check tire pressure or to put air in tires.(lol) I knew I had to find someone to help me before we go on the highway to drive home. I pulled into the last gas station before getting on the highway, I pulled up next to the Air machine & got out of the car to just look at how low my tires looked. A guy approached me from across the parking lot & asked if I needed help. I told him about the air pressure light that came on & he introduced himself & said he worked there & told me to pull up to the garage area so he could check it for me.

I didn't even know Full service gas stations existed anymore? Especially at 9 pm! There was no charge, but I tipped the gentleman.

KiwiElf
30th January 2013, 21:47
This is one of the closest videos I can find to demonstrate the "UFO's" we're seeing here on a regular & increasing basis
(ummm apologies for the language). Most I've seen in the sky at the same time is 4.

8D6FOfxxeNU