PDA

View Full Version : Personal thoughts about the ongoing change.

Wood
7th September 2010, 21:28
I think most of us are experiencing the ongoing change. I think I have just advanced another step in my path and I'd like to share my current thoughts. I'd like to hear the stories, thoughts and comments of other people as well, so we all can learn and keep progressing.

Dark nights of the soul.

I've been reading and hearing personal stories of many people that have gone through very dark times in the past years. I have had my share as well. I relate that to the activation of the heart chakra due to incomming energies that started back in 2003. I've collected that from several sources, sometimes just bits of information here and there. I think once the chakra opens it has to deal with all negativity and thus many people go through dark periods of depression and other very negative emotions. Fortunately, most of us have managed to go through that and heal ourselves and recover our smiles.

We are constantly being lied to, and we have been lied to since birth.

There are lots of information out there. Mainstream entertainment, alternative entertainment, mainstream news, alternative news, new age theories, etc. I think the information is carefully designed to trap us at every point of our path. It appeals to our indolence, to our ego, to our vanity, to our fears, to our desires. I think we are almost slaves at the moment and we are not going to be given free lunches at all.
I doubt very much there are many hidden truths in hollywood movies, for example. There are just hints to other paths designed to keep the uneasy individual trapped in yet another cage.
We read and talk about mind control but we think we are not mind controlled ourselves. I think we all are, to some degree, mind controlled.

The PTBs are far more powerful than what we realise and they have help from (or, more likely they are controlled by) powerful entities that can play with our minds, both while we are awaken and while we are sleeping. I do not know if they feed from our energy but I think it is a good explanation.

I have realised that, while we should look for information, we should not believe it. We have to cultivate our intuition to smell promising information, but always keep the doubt as we can't trust anything external to us. That is a consequence of freedom and self-power. We can't rely completely on anything external and we have to re-examine our beliefs as well.

The root of all evil.

I have concluded the whole reality is rotten. Life in this planet is based in the fight for survival. Everything feeds on everything else. That is why, IMO, the 'going back to nature' movement is part of the control system. It is probably an step forward in the right direction but still, nature is not like what a Disney movie portraits.
We are destroying the planet in the same way a massive locust plague would destroy it: this is how life here works. We, living beings incarnated on Earth, have the fight for survival instinct deeply buried in our bodies. Sometimes we break the balance and we are a danger to the planet but the problem, IMO, is the whole 'fight for survival'.

I believe this need to feed on external energy (food or ideas) arises from a genetic modification by ETs and is the primary source of our weakness and enslavement. And I believe we can overcome it by looking within and removing our fears. Every fear can be reduced to the fear of death, and that is the origin of the fight for survival instinct. I believe we actually die because we degrade our body with food and our mind with negative ideas until we lose the connection with Source (probably through the Pineal gland).
As a quick example, just think how much negative energy is in a steak: the energy coming from the killing of the cow, from the miserable life of the cow in a modern farm, and from the other corpses filled in turn with negative energy that the cow has been feed with. In addition to that there are bad chemicals added to the whole process.

There is hope.

Despite this bleak situation, we are still here, and we are fighting. We are resilient, and we have friends out there. They probably work in subtle ways but we are being helped for sure. I think we are being given support energies to help us to escape from our prision. Maybe they can't easily get into this illusion/prision in other more direct ways? Or, more likely, maybe we have to do it ourselves to truly recover our freedom.

The innocence of a child.

Once I started experiencing attacks I realised how the prision is everywhere. Who to trust, what information? I know there are many people trying to help but I suspect most information is corrupted. However, I finally realised I know what I want, and I know that what I want is good for all of us (i.e. recovering our freedom). I think we are born free or almost free (the genetic modifications). Since the PTBs control us by breaking the innocence, simplicity, love and light we had when we were children by adding layers upon layers of lies, fears and disempowerment, I have decided the only way to go is to turn into ourselves and heal ourselves. Reconsider the beliefs. Remove the lies. To be children again, free humans. For example, we feel the oneness when we care about others, even if they are strangers. That is why we are being told we are different: gender, race, nationality, religion, etc. We are all humans. We are all mammals, we are all living beings.

The exponential power of awakening and empowerment.

I have experienced that power. As I have advanced in my path, turning to positivity, to 'light', discarding my fears and negative emotions, I have seen how the people in my environment changed with me. Some of them just a few steps, others changed completely. We help the world by freeing ourselves from the prision. But that is not enough.

We are awakening now for a reason.

We are changing at this moment for a reason. We are getting help but we have to measure up to that help, we have to honour it. We have the duty to focus ourselves, we have to learn, to awaken ourselves, to teach others, to awaken others, to heal others, to fight. We have to spread the truth and fight for it. We have the right and the moral duty to do so. "This can and must be our finest hour".

Beren
7th September 2010, 21:42
The PTBs are far more powerful than what we realise and they have help from (or, more likely they are controlled by) powerful entities that can play with our minds, both while we are awaken and while we are sleeping. I do not know if they feed from our energy but I think it is a good explanation.

Wood, I agree with whole thread.
I copied certain part so I can say this:

They know what they are doing and they know whom they serve and what are their masters, at least "they" in highest echelons.
The question is do we know what we want?
Will we listen to that never ending call from our Father?
Or we will continue with illusion...

It`s so easy, right now go and ask Creator for help.
No this teaching and that teaching, channeled information,spiritual gurus ,various books,video materials of enlightenment, new age stuff...
Nothing of that kind.
Just one simple ,genuine prayer.
One on one with God with an open heart and soul. And behold the miracle !!!

:)

sjkted
8th September 2010, 07:25
Hi Wood,

I have had much of the same lately. My heart chakra opened fully about a year ago, which followed by the rest and eventually a spontaneously kundalini experience which was quite unexpected. I've been pretty heavy into meditation and yoga and personal development for the last 10 years and have had a very stable practice for much of them. Back then, I would have personal "breakthroughs", but the stuff I have been getting into would have literally blown my mind 5 years ago. Ironically, my spiritual practice lately has been less than dedicated.

At this point, I can totally relate to the George Green Groundcrew book proclamation that they have been studying us and manipulating us since our conception. I can also relate to what Alex Collier says in his seminars that the levels of deception and power/control are way more than we can even imagine. All of this requires tearing down one's belief systems and trying to reassimilate what one knows or incorporating new information into one's being.

I remember meeting some other Avalonians in person once PA1 opened and discussing how assimilating this information caused mini emotional breakdowns, especially when we tried to communicate the deception to those we cared for, only to be told that it is nonsense or "conspiracy theories".

Right now, I'm very clear on what I know is false, but I'm not sure I know anything right now.

Yes, I stay up to date on the news and am quite well read on a wide variety of topics, but all I can say is that I have established a pretty impressive internal database of our oppression along with some pretty convincing details. This, of course, does not translate into what is -- it just provides more proof of what is not.

The prison is even bigger than most people can imagine. Our 3D world is heavily manipulated by outside forces. One can see the details in The New World Order and all of the craziness that is in the 3D world. But, it extends even further. Our soul-matrix system has been corrupted. The wheel of karma is practically endless, resulting in a system that requires we resolve karma, but only puts us in a Satanic system with various Faustian bargains and endless opportunities to create more karma.

Our money system is a trap. No good will come from the current paradigm. I have found that in nearly all cases, the greater a person's job title, responsibilities, and earnings just binds them further to the system in order to serve it, thus creating more karma for themselves and binding others to more karma. Look at the most affluent people, especially those who have rose from rags to riches, and I will show you the same people who have introduced some of the greatest corruption into our group consciousness.

It's ironic, because freedom and prosperity come hand and hand. One could say that homeless people (I'm referring to those who choose this as a lifestyle rather than those who have hit hard times) have the greatest freedom. There are no bills to pay, no timeclock to punch, no boss to answer to, no house to clean, etc. But, there are limited growing opportunities as much of life is based on compensating for the lack of shelter, food, and other human needs. But, who really wants to live this way?

I agree we are awakening now for a reason. If my path continues at the same rate of velocity, I doubt I will recognize anything in my life in the next several years.

--sjkted

frank samuel
8th September 2010, 08:43
Before my awakening I was drowning in the economic slave system, worked basically seven days a week 12 to 16 hours a day every day.
My children never saw me, my exes keep asking for more money for child support and it seems the more money I made the more miserable I became.

It took a life threatening medical condition for me to come to my senses, 2007 took 3 glorious months off from the economic slave system, did not care if the bills piled up . The minute I made the decision to worry more about my internal world than my external my awareness seem to swell up, of course in all fairness part of that awareness process came by way of Kerry and Bill via Project Camelot and Project Avalon.

Putting the pieces of the puzzle together, I started to put the pieces of the puzzle in my life that lead to the activation of my spiritual senses as my eyes no longer view the world as sorely an external economic haves and don't haves. Funny thing that doing away with that illusion brought me more stability than I have ever experience in my life.

I can now be the full time parent that I never was, my belief system was shatter believing in things that for me seem utterly ridiculous before, reincarnation was something I consider illogical until I saw myself in previous lifetimes even up to the point of my origin.

It is a very exciting time for I know that through each person's awakening process the humans on this planet reach a higher plateau of consciousness and heartistic liberation, where the impossible becomes possible and the shackles that enslaves us is no longer relevant in our lives because it does not face us as we can clearly see the road up ahead, our life journey becomes crystal clear.

This is the revolution of the heart of the final chapter of liberation of an enslave people who no longer see the world through a dark glass, insecure and afraid because of the obvious intimidation through the manipulation of the illusion of an economic system that promise happiness base upon economic achievement.

The time is now I am ever so confident that the coming generations will finally lift the veil of the illusion and begin to set things right, to claim you own sovereignty back from the slave owners . To take back our freedom never to be compromise again for a loaf of bread.
We are one, irregardless of color, creed, nationality, religious or non religious believes or political affiliations, that is only part of the illusion.

To the slave owners I say your time has come you have met your match, join us in the celebration of our liberation and renounce your crown for we are one and the same.

Many many blessings to all.:thumb:

Luke
8th September 2010, 14:31
Very interesting posts.
As for me, I'm constantly on divide.
On the one hand, I'm quite successful for a man of my age in my country, I like the creative part of my job, and I have great urge to improve and create new things.
On the other hand I am painfully aware, that all my efforts serve system that do not give a damn about how I do things, just leeches my energy away, twists anything I do into some nightmare .. and seeing so many people that actually enjoy this twisting just adds insult to injury.

Seeing that I cannot change this system while being in it only make it worse, like, there is no place you can run away from it, and any direct opposition is just creative way of committing suicide.

On the other hand I feel great power buried inside us, anyone of us is capable of creating worlds if he wishes to, only need to look beyond veil of deceptions.
Still from here it looks like trying to learn to walk with compound bone fracture and smashed kneecaps :P

Living under the bridge is pointless. Living in this system is pointless too, though more comfortable. Only way is up, but right now I do not know how to do it, yet. So I just dream of growing cities in the skies for now.

Peace of Mind
8th September 2010, 18:03
Hello, fam...

As a child, I wanted to explore just about every aspect of life. Curiosity is prevalent in the minds of the young and unaware. The innocence of my intentions didn’t always showcase my true character. Growing up in poverty has confined my spirituality. The only sight of prosperity was on the TV…where dreams were made to come true. TV taught me that violence was acceptable, cultured me into thinking that pain and discomfort for others was comedy… it wasn’t long before I found it hilarious when ever I saw someone trip and fall.
I learned that insults and tasteless jokes were cool. I was condition to appreciate and respect boxing matches, fights in movies, and violent cartoons. There were moments where peer pressure and greed was so overwhelming that it seem like I was the crazy one if I didn’t go along with the program. Kids turn into adults who are so used to negative behavior in our daily lives; we are just too blind to see it was design that way. We accept this as the way it is suppose to be because it was all you were taught. This is mind control…schooled early in life to keep your vibrations low.

Over the many years of researching the metaphysics, body/mind, philosophies, his-story, science, music, and religion…I’ve uncovered countless inconsistencies. Ultimately, my understandings of this reality are to serve and create. Yet, we as a whole have been taught how to be destructive, but why?

I think at some point in history the world had to endure a great catastrophic event. This incident created famine and evil across the globe and sent it into a lower vibration. You can clearly see how evolution in most of the Earth’s species has changed them into more aggressive beings. Africa, the Sahara desert, Middle East, and the deep Seas all look barren; much of the world’s vegetation is gone, became extinct. Therefore, (imo) this has created flesh eating amongst the planets inhabitants…further lowering the planets vibrations. It took death in my family to realize what living was meant to be...

As a human (God manifested through flesh), who has the capacity to learn and contemplate…my rationale thinking has driving me to discover alternatives to sustainability. I’ve learned that the higher vibrations of energy/angels could not reach me, or talk to me in the lower realms because my body and mind was made up of negativity. Studying some Egyptology, I’m almost convinced the first humans didn’t eat at all but received their energy from the sun (photosynthesis).
There are many drawings of green men on the ancient walls/structures in these ancient ruins. It matches the stories I’ve heard about the original man, how he had a dark olive green complexion, (But that’s another topic).

When ever I really think about this illusion we live in, I force myself to remember that I have no true needs. I am still in awe when I realize how much my appetite for food has diminished. Now that I sleep less, I’ve learned that most people sleep longer because their bodies are deciphering the large amounts of energies the body has recently consumed. The FDA is really doing a number on us.

From my observations of life and interpreting my feelings about it, I honestly think life is nothing but a big test of the free will. Were we were born to die…why? What’s the point of experiencing this miraculous existence for such a short period of time? I say to learn, to feed the soul and evolve it so it can experience higher levels of itself in another realm. Every human being knows right from wrong, they know if they harm someone else to get what they want they are wrong, they feel it. And if they do not, then they are probably destine to get held over in school and repeat the lesson from a different approach….or perhaps they will just be inherent of thoughts that coincides with their own beliefs…heaven and hell is what you make it…here and in the after life.

Your mind, in sleep and perhaps death can only flow with resemblance, if it knows nothing about dread; it will be in peace and harmony because that’s what it’s used to. When the mind is fixed on fear and harmful images then that’s what manifests, it is all it knows so it is accepted as the norm and will fight to stay there…it is real to the occupant and nothing else makes sense. The limited mind tricks itself into thinking there is no other way…when in fact possibilities are endless; the only limits are the ones we set for our selves. If there is no courage, there’s no ambition. People are operating in an organized slave driven society. They are sleeping giants who are unaware that they were raised in sin, and robbed of their innocence and power. If they only knew how easy it was to get it back…

To be honest, I don’t think most are willing to handle such power and responsiblility. I’m always seeing elections, nepotism, and the passing of responsibility to others so they don’t have to deal with it. People have become so lazy; they choose to only lift one finger… to point that finger for passing the blame. This makes us weak and will certainly aid in our demise…

I’m ready for any challenge; problems cannot exist without solutions. I refuse to think I came to this dimension to be a slave in a corrupt system, what about you?
Of coarse we all have the free will to believe what we want…judging from what I see, I often wonder how many are actually envisioning a brighter day…

Now, after all of that being said, we MUST protect the children. They are much wiser, and intuned with the truth. They are our future, always have been. We may think we are raising them, but they are the ones who are actually raising us. These are great times, be fearless, be in the moment...

Peace

Victoria Tintagel
8th September 2010, 18:06
Quote from SaiCO: "Still from here it looks like trying to learn to walk with compound bone fracture and smashed kneecaps. Living under the bridge is pointless. Living in this system is pointless too, though more comfortable. Only way is up, but right now I do not know how to do it, yet. So I just dream of growing cities in the skies for now".

Wow, SaiCO, that's a powerful posting! Very clear and I think I understand your point of view. I noticed, and this is a confession and an example of personal thoughts on the ongoing change at the same time: I've always been an optimist and easy going person, but during the last years, meeting my internal dragons, I got so immensely fed up with myself, about being angry and grumpy towards the unfairness and duality of this life and all kind of behaviour around me, that on a day in midwinter, last year, I decided to stop ... and told myself to lighten up. To try to be the joy that I waited for so desperately! I discovered project Camelot in October 2009 and had gone through the phases of emotions, as we all go through, more or less, while taking in the information of the interviews. Finally I got it: my life was a creation of my beliefsystems and feelings of hurt and feeling lonesome. I must confess too: I was very much inspired by Eckhart Tolle at that period and I understood the meaning of being a witness of yourself, feelings and thoughts. So, I started more to BE with any stirring and reactions, without doing anything to fix it. Just witnessing it and comforting myself from within my own heart. I was quite amazed by the transformation I was able to create and the difference I could be in my daily situations and begin to make more. I's really possible to embrace ****......ha ha ha....... and have a lesson in humbleness :eek: So, in that sense, when you talk about the conditions of your work, SaiCO, I guess it's your intention that counts and as long as you cannot change the outside conditions, you can learn to change the inside that is in you. The other option is, of course, change of workplace or start a business on your own under your conditions. It's quite a ride, to start changing the way you look at things, by using the light of your heart and be compassionate, but it's worthwhile! We meet in the chatroom sometimes, SaiCO, and I remember you've got drive..... Thanks for your part in this and I agree with you: this is an interesting post.

wynderer
8th September 2010, 19:53
Hi Wood -- you do start some good threads!

i'm probably going to be called negative again, but i am honestly not sure that there is a change for the better going on, a change/awakening

the awakening that so many are talking about -- after the 'Patriot' Act was passed here in the USA, w/very little protest from my fellow citizens, i came to the conclusion that most of my fellow countrymen & women had lost all survival instincts, & that they wouldn't start waking up until , first, their wallets were affected [already happening], & then their bellies [about to happen -- the NWO is letting us know that they are going to cut off the food supply, if you are paying attention]

this lack /loss of survival instincts seems to be true for most humans -- tho we in the USA seem to be more politically unaware than in the rest of the world, still, it's pretty much the same the world over -- the sheeple

& it sometimes seems to me, reading people's posts, that the awakening happening to them is survival instincts finally kicking in -- realizing that yes, it CAN happen here [wherever in the world one is] & yes, it CAN happen to you -- this seems to make humans more aware of the suffering of others, finally , & i guess this is a kind of opening of the heart -- & if you've been disconnected from some very primal instincts, those of survival, & they awaken -- that can give you energy, a rush of sorts

then there are all the 'signs of ascension' that have been posted here & all over the net -- a lot of them sound like descriptions of physical illness -- & it is almost always channeled beings who interpret them as signs of 'ascension' -- i refer you all to #16 in Helvetic's thread on this page

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?1383-The-Continuing-Search-For-The-Truth/page2

the interview w/Dr Manfred Doepp -- his description of what all the electrosmog is doing to our brains sounds a lot like the 'signs of ascension' or of 'DNA activation' that all those channeled beings are talking about

my understanding is that the photon belt/energies are a fact -- a top Russian scientist , Dmitriev, discovered/documented them -- David Wilcock popularized Dmitriev' findings, tho he did not include the scientist's saying that these energies will also bring great physical chaos & destruction to Earth

just my thoughts

tone3jaguar
8th September 2010, 22:09
The collective dark night of the soul of the many is manifesting dark things into reality. There is no avoiding that phase of it. I do however believe that we are seeing the worst of it now and that it wont be much longer now before we emerge out of that aspect of the transition. The only way to move into a golden age is for everyones dark side to be purged out so that it no longer manifests negativity. Most people are in denial about themselves having a dark side like that. I do not mean that they want to do evil things.

More like a dark side that believes in separation and fear. It was possible for people to be in denial about this aspect of themselves up until recently because all they had to do was ignore it. Right now it is undeniable in everyone. It is coming right to the surface ready or not. It will either make you or brake you when this is happening. I am actually very surprised when I look out and see that more people are emerging from it better than worse. I kind of thought that it would turn out the other way around. I guess that was my dark side talking. Stupid dark side.

wynderer
8th September 2010, 22:24
The collective dark night of the soul of the many is manifesting dark things into reality. There is no avoiding that phase of it. I do however believe that we are seeing the worst of it now and that it wont be much longer now before we emerge out of that aspect of the transition. The only way to move into a golden age is for everyones dark side to be purged out so that it no longer manifests negativity. Most people are in denial about themselves having a dark side like that. I do not mean that they want to do evil things.

More like a dark side that believes in separation and fear. It was possible for people to be in denial about this aspect of themselves up until recently because all they had to do was ignore it. Right now it is undeniable in everyone. It is coming right to the surface ready or not. It will either make you or brake you when this is happening. I am actually very surprised when I look out and see that more people are emerging from it better than worse. I kind of thought that it would turn out the other way around. I guess that was my dark side talking. Stupid dark side.

Hi Tone3jaguar--

re this from your post:
The collective dark night of the soul of the many is manifesting dark things into reality

are you talking about humans realizing that things aren't perfect? or that they, individual humans, have faults? -- i hope you do know that 'dark things' such as wars, racial prejudice, religious intolerance, slavery, ritual torture & abuse, etc, etc -- i hope you understand that they have been w/humanity for a long long time -- they are not manifesting for the first time now --

i'd say it's more likely that the 'collective dark night of the soul' is more along the lines of many humans beginning to wake up & realize, 'OMG!!! We're doomed!' -- you know, like lemmings suddenly hearing & smelling the ocean below the cliff they're all rushing towards

Hiram
8th September 2010, 22:42
I would be remiss without chiming in here (Wynderer I'm not following you I swear:) and to be quite honest I was tempted to comment here yesterday but couldn't find the time.

Everytime we are crushed, every time our hearts are broken, and our souls are laid bare upon the rocks for the birds and for the stabbings of dark-hearts-----there is always a light in the distance. One but just has to turn their eyes in that direction. What does that mean?

My world was turned upside down recently, and this resulted in a sabbatical-spirit journey to the rural mountain towns of Sicily. I can tell you there is no land quite like it, and the people live close to the Earth, much as they have for a thousand years. Many of them do this without the slightest knowledge of what is happeneing in the grander scheme on this planet.

I tell you I met people who had not heard of 911. Yet despite this disconnect (or connect if you look at it a certain way!) they suffered their own dramas and pains, their own failures and trumphs. All of these outside of the paradigm in which we live.

We humans, have a tendency born out of the need to address emergent situations, to be short-sighted and to forget that the entire experience of this incarnation occurs quickly, nothing more than a flickering ember rising from a campfire into the night. The collective past of our ancestors, the challenges they have met, the empires they have watched fall and burn around them are lost on many of us. We saw hurrican Katrina, and to most of us we had never wintessed a city destroyed in such a way, and many were lamenting that it would never return.

We forget that MANY cities have been destroyed, many governments have risen and fallen. Some of them lasting hundreds and hundreds of years, far longer than our democratic ideals.

The Human systems are now far-larger than they have been in many millenia, and so the transformation that is taking place is going to be much larger. Thats a fact, its unavoidable. You can't change it. And in all honesty would you want to?

We all know we can't go on like this any longer...this system we have created. It truly is a monster. It must change, for better or for worse. I'm hoping for the better...but the jury is still out.

The Human body is a carefully constructed instrument that draws Gods attention into the finite. I've said that before but its very important to realize. So what will the experience be? What will you see? What will you touch, taste and smell? Who will you be? Who will you love and hate? What will you notice?

When you begin to take responsibility for your experience, you begin to determine its course. Now that is a huge nut to crack. Earth is a VERY dense place. The amount of interference...like snow on the old televisions....is incredible and it takes a determined will, A WILL to cut through the least of it, and like wood describes above, it is the rare few who can get rid of it all the interference.

But you see, this all makes you stronger. How do we reconcile the spiritual with the physical? How do you square the circle? Thats the evolutionary step that is being imposed on us, and we must rise to the challenge.

I personally find it absolutely useless to spend any time lamenting the great masses of people who refuse to unfurl their sails, and catch this wind that has started to blow. Even when we can feel it all around us!

I prefer to spend time with like-minded and like-souled people like you, who have weighed their anchor, and are even now looking to the horizon.

Once you get to our point, the only way to cause an evolutionary leap, is to create questions which cannot be bourne, nor answered.

We have to square the circle. Like Wynderer above, I have no faith that everyone will do this--none whatsoever. Their performance in this grande play has been pathetic so far. Just little embers that float up and go out.

But keep in mind that if just one of those embers gets into dry brush, the conflagration that can ensue.

No my friends, I am working on my own sails, battening the hatches, seeking advice from old sailing buddies on project avalon, which way the winds blowing, what do those clouds mean? Thats what I worry about, thats what I'm doing here.

I'm determined to be the best piece-of-experience for the source that I can be.

Thats all I can do.

Ammit
8th September 2010, 22:59
I am not anywhere near as open to these conceps as others on PA, but I have had some experiences which lights a dim candle in my mind to show a
little of the edge of the path. I am more loving towards people where as before I was quite a nasty person to be around. I have never been nor will I ever want to be well off finacially, every day is a struggle for me and my family yet we still share what we have with others who unbelieveably are worse off then us.

I read lots of topics and comments on here and try to read it in a way I understand, some items seem total bull**** yet others make you stop dead in your tracks and think, what if or could it be..... . I suppose I am like many others on here, I hope things will turn around and we can all live in peace with each other and not be controlled by any others who feel the need to distroy or rip us off constantly.

I fear for the people of earth, i worry for the starving countries and i worry for the young of today including my children who grow in a life of lies and deceipt. I wish i could just drop everything and become self sufficient away from others, but, sadly it boils back to finances. I like others here have tried so hard to spread the word and try to wake people and try to make them see what I see, I even just point them in the web direction of PA, there, I tell them they can read things and see if it rings any bells or makes any sense. Its so sad that the worst response I got was " i almost fell asleep reading the ****, i played some games instead".........

Most people think I am a nutcase when I say anything about hollow earth, increased earth quakes, HARP, super soldiers or even fema camps. I get looked at like something on their shoe,, This all tells me that we are still not yet awake enough to make any serious changes, if indeed we could anyway.

I will however not stop trying to wake others but I will also try and keep an open and honest mind for my own sake.

Peace and Love

Ammit

tone3jaguar
9th September 2010, 00:47
Hi Tone3jaguar--

re this from your post:
The collective dark night of the soul of the many is manifesting dark things into reality

are you talking about humans realizing that things aren't perfect? or that they, individual humans, have faults? -- i hope you do know that 'dark things' such as wars, racial prejudice, religious intolerance, slavery, ritual torture & abuse, etc, etc -- i hope you understand that they have been w/humanity for a long long time -- they are not manifesting for the first time now --

i'd say it's more likely that the 'collective dark night of the soul' is more along the lines of many humans beginning to wake up & realize, 'OMG!!! We're doomed!' -- you know, like lemmings suddenly hearing & smelling the ocean below the cliff they're all rushing towards

I am speaking of the things that people have had deep in their unconscious spiritual and genetic memories from this life and others. The subconscious is responsible for at least 90% of what manifests into what we call reality. Yes the dark side of the human consciousness has been around for all of recorded history. There is no denying that.

And yes this has through out history manifested in the form of these things that you mention and other ways also. The difference between now and then is that now the rate with which these things effect reality around us has become accelerated. The increasing frequencies of consciousness emanating from the Galaxy right now are causing the emotions tied to these dark memories of anger, resentment, fear, anxiety, depression, and etc. to come full force right to the surface.

Have you noticed how people are right on the edge of being sad or pissed off lately? This is the reason for why. Moreover, we all collectively pitch in and manifest reality together. What people are focusing on has a direct effect on what happens on the world stage. On top of that there is a phase of the archetype learning curve that people have to go through before they are ready to move to a new higher level called the dark night of the soul. Many people have either been stuck on this phase of the spiritual learning curve for some time or they have just started it recently.

All of this adds up to what looks like very horrific random natural events and to the untrained observer the net appearance of millions of people becoming victims in the process. The reality is that there are not victims in this world. There are only people with varying levels pliability when it comes to learning from what is being taught to them by the spiritual world. The more resistant the person or people are to learning from unfortunate things instead of sinking into victimitis and self pity, the more harsh the lessons the universe / god / higher self become.

There are many resistant people in the world today that are not allowing themselves to learn from the seemingly negative things going on around them. Therefore, their own personal dark night of the soul is not pushing them right to the brink in an effort to break them of their self pity. Make sense?

frank samuel
9th September 2010, 01:39
If you face death on a personal level you have two choices you can fight to live, or just surrender and die. Yes there's suffering, wars, hunger, human tragedy everywhere but along with that is the sheer power of the will to live, the heart to love, the hope and faith that never dies no matter what the situation.

If any of gives up hope does not mean that the rest of the world has. Each new generation being born is stronger than the next in looking at my children and young people in general I look at their eyes of wonder and adventure and I can see the hope and the will to live.

The ptw would like us to give up to continue to be a slave, to put fear in our hearts through the predictions of doom. For all the dooms day predictions that have come and gone in the last few years none have materialize. Again there's suffering and human tragedy for thousands of years so that is nothing new, what is new is that each one of us represents a huge leap forward in time, why?
The past, present and future are merging as you discover the real you, the sleeper has awaken and with it the power to change your destiny why worry about death if that has already been part of our experience many many times before in the past.

I am ready for whatever comes my way, full of hope and joy amidst the tragedy of human suffering we should never ever give up for to do so will be more tragic. With more conviction and determination because are eyes are wide open and our hearts are stronger than ever. The thought process of the heart emits a magnetic frequency which is quite powerful.

If we wrap ourselves around this 3D illusion we missed all together what life is all about, your internal self, the world of the soul is more powerful than any external force. People like, Jane Burgermeister, Credo Mutwa, Jim Humble, Gandhi,Martin Luther King Jr., Mandela, Jesus, Buddha, did not walk on this Earth unnoticed and neither will we, and neither will the next generations to come.

This world has shed enough blood, sweat and tears we are due for a reversal of this horrific history into one of joy, peace and harmony. Is this a far fetch dream or a tangible reality, I'll believe in the dream to make the wrongs right. If each of us can turn our lives around why not the world, I believe in miracles because against all odds I am still here and for that I know I am a better man and a better father. I refused to give up and until my last breath I will keep on fighting.

Many many blessings to all.:wub:

illuminate
9th September 2010, 05:08
There is hope.

Always! :love:

truthseekerdan
9th September 2010, 05:22
Great thread, and great posts (even the negative ones). :)

What makes something true? Every single one of us has their own opinions and ideas, and they are all valid because we are all unique drops in this infinite ocean of divine conscious intelligence. The time for ignorance is over and we are all being called to wake up from much of what has kept us in the dark.

But, we've all been told different things about truth, especially through religions and their doctrines. Many of us are afraid to question these "beliefs" because we fear moving away from our comfort zone or what others might think. But whatever the excuses are, we need to realize that it is just ego (http://www.myspiritualoasis.org/showthread.php?12-The-Ego-what-is-it-How-to-transcend&p=478&viewfull=1#post478) and we need to transcend this aspect of ourselves to move towards our higher being and our true selves; more than just the physical body and egoistic mind and reach for our true potential. (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John%2010:34-35&version=NKJV)

I, for one, am excited to be living in a time when masses of people are expressing freedom of thought, that was previously wasted on dogma and mental boxes; set up by those who had hidden agenda's. Speaking from a Christian background I know that the fear based religions would rather prevent the true knowledge and wisdom from seeping into the minds of the people. They encourage a closed mind to remain in power, and distorted and manipulated many truths. They also don't encourage opening your mind to any outside knowledge or anything that might liberate you from the fear based paradigm.

It was very empowering for me to finally realize that I didn't have to serve my "religious" beliefs but rather have my beliefs serve me. I could choose what my higher self was guiding me to believe based on love (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1%20Corinthians%2013:13&version=NIV) rather than fear or the ego-identity. (http://www.myspiritualoasis.org/showthread.php?12-The-Ego-what-is-it-How-to-transcend&p=402&viewfull=1#post402) Many of us are now realizing that our "faith" or the fear based beliefs that we were conditioned to believe, that what our parents and their parents were conditioned to believe was not assisting us into evolving to a higher level of consciousness. What a perfect way to transcend it, by growing up within such an environment and moving beyond it, to become more of who we really are? (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm%2082&version=NIV)

I know for me, the path to opening my mind was subtle, but I know what I resonated with and what I didn't even as a child. If the ego had any part to play in the teaching or book I was came across, I would feel the tension and the fear and knew that it wasn't my truth, even though it was conflicting for me. I now see that human made truth is just that, not divine truth. Divine truth (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke%2017:20-21&version=NIV) never changes but man made dogma and creeds always have, always to suit those most craving power, money and control.

I know one thing for certain, a true religion or set of beliefs should not hide knowledge that has the potential to set you free. (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2%20Cor.3:6&version=NIV) But those who have the power won't give you that knowledge. We are moving to the point where we have to see how we are all connected as one Humanity and not get pulled away from knowing we are all in this evolutionary journey together. Therefore we must embrace everyone, regardless of any difference in faith, color, political standing, nationality, etc.

It does require courage to break away from limiting beliefs and the barriers that prevent us from reaching our full potential, but the rewards are so worth it. When we realize that the truth is within our hearts we will never give our power away to anyone ever again. The reward is the joy of freedom to be who you were created to be. Our inner guidance can never lead us astray if we focus on taking full responsibility for ourselves 100% of the time and remain centered in our integrity to follow our higher self. (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Mat.23:8-12&version=NIV) There are great websites and books that your higher self will guide you to find when you are ready.

So as our great way-shower, Jesus said, "the key of knowledge is within", inside one's feeling body. Innocent ignorance is no longer an option when quantum physics has proven what the mystics have said for thousands of years. One thing is for sure, you won't find the whole truth in religions, governments, media or any other institution owned by those few who possess all the money and power. The goal was to keep you ignorant but it wasn't meant to last forever. We can claim our abdication with courage and will, the will that comes from our higher self that is always leading us out of the untruth.

In conclusion - do not turn your attention elsewhere in your search for the Truth, for it is nowhere else to be found but within your body (heart).

Love & Light ~ Dan ~ :wub:

http://i472.photobucket.com/albums/rr82/marianinia2008/spiritual/be_still.jpg

ExHaLaTiON
9th September 2010, 06:29
the system is definitely sick and twisted and who/what ever created it had wayyyy to much time on its hands. but i fight it nontheless because this is not life to me , this is a game and the game has been hacked. i have been awakened and play the game not for the fake love or evil because i have been here for that before. but instead i'm here for something else, something i'm not sure of myself. for reasons unknown to me, im starting to become cold and emotionless because i see the traps and its laughing at us everytime one of us gets hit. im digging myself home..

mike1414
9th September 2010, 08:14
this is a really interesting thread wood, many thanks for starting it and for everyones contribution thus far...

indeed i feel this ongoing process is and has been winding down and we are seeing the final pieces being played out of this ''karmic'' cycle for this planet... it has been happening since time began and we are approaching a crunch-point of balance and change of hand...when exactly in our idea of time i dont think can be predicted bcos it is continous and always moving forward and upward however the feeling of something is just over the horizon is getting stronger by the second...
i feel strongly that my next incarnation will be more peaceful and positive than the collective experience of this one...this i have no doubt about...

young people of today have the courage and spark inside of them to address the current situation and start to relentlessly ask questions that have no logical answers in this day and age....such as - 'why are people starving?'....'why do we have to work there?'....'why are they pumping trillions in the military?'....'what about the people who dont go to church/mosque/temple?'....

LIFE is indeed changing in many different ways...and it is so very important to flow with these changes...i believe and have felt myself throughout the yrs, changes in ways which would have proven stumbling blocks for me in my own progression...today, i am so patient and understanding with what is happening...with the world and with people who themselves are struggling too with the changes....an ocean of compassion dwells inside of me that brings emotion to the forefront daily but must be balanced with the understanding that these things must happen in order for the changes to occur....the hope that one day life will be so much more positive for the whole..
i truly believe things can not go on as they are and indeed they wont....

everyday loving people of generations older i can see struggling with these concepts...however i believe deep down they understand in order for justness and fairness in the wider perspective of life for all...things have to change....
loving youngsters of the generations younger i can see such an excitement and charge within them that they know the change is coming and are not afraid of it and welcome it for they know the sun shines brightly for tomoro...
it is us...the ones in the middle who have bought the ticket and are now taking the ride (in ourselves and collectively) to change this experience and reach a place of love for all in the widest perspective possible....and for sure in yrs to come it will be us warriors who will be looked upon lovingly, applauded and remembered as the ones who brought the new day in...

there is a lot more roughness of the seas to experience imho...but nothing we cant handle, otherwise we really wudnt be here.....we absolutely chose to experience this time and incarnation...for the best of ourselves...and whatever happens we will ride it out....in love, with love...for this is the reason why the changes are happening...

keep smiling

peace always
mike

Wood
9th September 2010, 21:11
Actually this was a bet to get the thread with the longest posts, on average :).
Just joking.
Thank you all for your well thought contributions. It is good to be here, on PA2. Even when I do not share all the views expressed in the thread they help me to rethink and improve my own.

Beren
9th September 2010, 23:25
I feel that life is indeed changing but there is a catch; when you try to tell people about monstrosity of illusion on Earth ,they crack and don`t believe you or are becoming apathetic and stuck .
There they need that leap of faith- they need to ask for God`s help.
It will be given for Creator loves his children and will deliver them from their own illusions...

Wood
9th September 2010, 23:32
I feel that life is indeed changing but there is a catch; when you try to tell people about monstrosity of illusion on Earth ,they crack and don`t believe you or are becoming apathetic and stuck .
It will be given for Creator loves his children and will deliver them from their own illusions...

It is the paradox here: how to teach something (freedom and the self-responsibility it implies) that must be realized by the individual?
People can be saved even against their will, but not freed. That is a personal quest.

Beren
9th September 2010, 23:34
It is the paradox here: how to teach something (freedom and the self-responsibility it implies) that must be realized by the individual?
People can be saved even against their will, but not freed. That is a personal quest.

Of course!
That`s why God gave free will so souls can grow up tomorrow in full experience of whom they are -children of the most High.
Until they (us) ask for true liberation from illusion ,they (us) will never be free in divine expression and God likeness.

P.S.

a wonderful part of one song from Dream Theatre
..."It can only take place
When the struggle between
our children has ended
Now the Miracle and the
Sleeper know that the third is love
Love is the Dance of Eternity"

Hiram
9th September 2010, 23:36

Quick off-topic post: Beren, I read alot of your responses, what a great person you must be! Thanks for posting here.

Snowbird
10th September 2010, 02:15
Ah yes! As I haven't quite finished reading each and every post on this thread, I can't help but agree with each and every one of you. Warning: the following is a negative post. :rant:

For openers, we are constantly reminded that we "signed a contract" to come here to Earth at this time. I don't doubt that to be so, but I also wonder if I was stupid enough to also sign away any and all knowledge of who I was and where I come from and exactly why I am here and when am I leaving and where am I going when I leave and.......this total lack of memory or this blanked-outness, is just not something that conjures up any degree of respect or admiration from me for me. If I ever have any say in this game that is played (I doubt that I will), I will insist that the rules of this game be changed. :hand:

Nowhere in recorded history has an entire world population experienced what is coming at us. Its huge. The off-planet beings seem to have a degree of insight into what is happening, but which ones can we really trust and believe? We've never seen them or met them or understand much of anything about them. They, on the other hand, know each of us inside out, literally. They know our thoughts. They know our habits. They are capable of standing right before us and we cannot see them or sense their presence. Their technologies in some cases, are tens of thousands of years ahead of our own. :alien:

I know, I know, we are suppose to be heavy on the appreciativeness and gratitude and we will transcend the stuff that is going on here on this planet. I'm hoping that a heavy dose of both is right around the corner. On another thread, a poster asked why several of us are so interested in the details of the tragedy of things like 9/11. It was explained that there are so many multiple tragedies that are current and on-going that we should be attending to. The purpose of the "stuff" that is being perpetrated against the world's population is for the sole reason to keep us as drugged in depression as is possible so that we will eventually kneel at the feet of the oppressors and beg them to protect us from all things evil....which is them. Attempting to help to prevent much of what is happening, results in an even increased number of heinous actions on their parts. :faint:

We have been lied to. We continue to be lied to. We are forced to live in lies in the world and try to professionally fit in and be grateful. Our beings are most likely the very opposite of the environment in which we live and attempt to survive. Herein lies the problem.

And yet, after all this negative dumping, I'm really quite excited about the future...wherever it may be. I am working very hard to learn and transcend and be appreciative and grateful and look on the bright side, which is my norm. I am usually quite a happy person. I have read in several different books such as George Green's series that what is happening to our world is simply not our fault and that we have had no control over this and most likely won't into the future...until we do.

There are several different done-deals heading our way. Our Mother Earth WILL ascend and IS ascending. Many on this board and millions of others WILL ascend right along with her. The fullness of our DNA will be restored to us. Life will become much easier for us and especially for the children. The vibrational frequency of our Earth will become so intense, that those who continue to cling to the lower vibrations, will simply be forced to leave in one way or another.

That beautiful purported Golden Age is just around the corner. :whoo:

Ernie Nemeth
11th February 2011, 02:24
Hi Folks,

I thought this would be a great place to for my 100th post.

So many fantastic viewpoints, so many amazing souls! My respect and admiration to all of you.

I'll try and make this short and personal because most of it has already been covered in the above comments.

I have been aware of the conspiracy of the elite since I was a child of ten. I know, it sounds crazy, and believe me, I thought I was. So did my parents, who never tired of telling me to shut up about it all and quit being so negative. Well, that just egged me on. I became so good at spotting the lies that I don't think a single one ever slipped by me. Problem was, and is, I programmed myself to see only the bad. Now, whenever I stop engaging my mind directly it veers off into the dark side. It has become a real problem.

I've done a lot of work in the last thirteen years, research, writing, reading, personal growth stuff, yoga, meditation, etc. I am getting a handle on it but unfortunately it has taken a very heavy toll on me in terms of monetary security. I do not do anything by the book so I had lots of trouble with the established way of things. My finances are in ruins. I honestly thought I was completely alone - that I was the only one who knew the truth. It has not been fun.

Imagine my surprise as I started hearing more and more, hints that others thought like me. At first it was just a trickle of rumours. Alien visitations, advanced technology, alternate science, the true history of the human race (not the pablum we were fed in school) and so on. I began to become a little less bitter and a little more hopeful. Then, on my fortieth birthday my ex-wife, of all people, gave me a little book called, "The Spiritual Laws of Success" (sorry, can't find it in my bookcase, don't know who the author was). I opened it, began to read - and burst out crying! This was it, my moment of change. I have not stopped since. I have read so many books on spirituality since then: Deepak Chopra, Robert Persig, Rummi, Ra, Seth, Chogyam Trungpa, Dan Millman, Neil Donald Walsh, Ken Carry, and many, many more. And when I find an author I like I read every book he has. Slowly at first my world began to change, then faster and faster. I no longer thought I was onto something, that I may be right. I now knew I was absolutely correct. There was a world out there most people had no clue of but that was more real than the one we live in.

So, my journey has lead me here, to Avalon, to you my brothers and sisters of the light. I just want to say thank you to one and all. We cannot fail because our journeys have been hard fought, our knowledge firmly rooted in the trials and tribulations of personal experience. We cannot go back, even if we wanted to - but if we could, would we truly want to? I say no!

So peace to you, oh Avalon. And may we hold the banner of hope, of change high!