PDA

View Full Version : The shocking truth about what's really in vaccines ..haven't seen this posted yet.

soleil
21st December 2012, 13:28
3AgKBVaPKWo

i just came across this, and wanted to share this along. IMPORTANT, PLEASE WATCH if you still get or know someone who gets their flu shot! :pray:

soleil
21st December 2012, 13:39
UIm8fHxqUAM

this one is worth watching too.

Wind
21st December 2012, 13:48
The vaccines are full of $hit. Pardon my language.

centreoflight
21st December 2012, 17:15
Beloveds,
in Switzerland awake people started a referendum to stop the government to introduce compulsory vaccination. I downloaded both the above videos and I will share to make sure that this truth is known.

I am observing people in the shopping malls and it is true, we have been cheated, our spirit has been stolen from us.

Blessings
George

Tesla_WTC_Solution
21st December 2012, 17:44
thank you for this!
my son has autism

we need answers!

DNA
21st December 2012, 17:49
Terradactyl you have got to watch the Project Camelot interview with Jane Burgemeister. A must watch if you interested in this stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PelTWCUmTsU

Grumpy Cat
21st December 2012, 17:53
Probably a good thing then that I missed most of my vaccines since I dropped out of high school when I was 14! D:

I wonder if that's what is contributing to my somewhat "enlightened" state at such an age...

GoodETxSG
22nd December 2012, 13:50
When I worked at Amerisource Bergen Specialty Group (ABSG)... One of the largest distributors of flu shots in the USA. NONE of the big people there get shots for flu. I was told that they do more harm then good and that some of the ingredients are non consistent with helping a persons immune system. The rumors about micro chips was never mentioned but with some of the "distributors" of some of the additives being GOV contracting firms who knows. I NEVER get the Flu shot nor do my children. It is bad enough that we are forced to give some to our children. Good info, more info for me to pass to my family that thinks I am negligent for not giving the shots... thing is... last year my daughters class got the Flu, and SHE DID NOT. hmmmm...

Flash
23rd December 2012, 01:00
thank you for this!
my son has autism

we need answers!

There is a good half dozen very good threads on autism on this forum, written 2 years back. Do a search, they are really worthwile. Lots of ideas about natural remedies as well.

Most children with autism miss 3 essential elements in their blood, which can be compensated with supplements. Furthemore, a good number of them have gluten allergies. This should be checked out as well since gluten may destroy the intestines and create leaky guts, so that nutrients amongst them B vitamins are not well aborbed. You should look into it as well.

Check the biochemistry of the body to get help for your child.

And check the threads.

Flash
23rd December 2012, 05:19
Posted by Houman on the Horus Ra thread

She talks quite a lot about vaccines starting at the middle of the video. Quite interesting. Her advice is, in my idea, very good for children with autism as well. Tip toeing is a sign of neurological disease, she talks about it.

Good to view imo

AHlQlWhHg2c

ThePythonicCow
23rd December 2012, 09:06
Posted by Houman on the Horus Ra thread

She talks quite a lot about vaccines starting at the middle of the video. Quite interesting. Her advice is, in my idea, very good for children with autism as well. Tip toeing is a sign of neurological disease, she talks about it.

Good to view imo

Dr Rima E. Laibow is awesome!

Link to Houman's post of this video of Dr Rima E. Laibow: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit (Post #2372) (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?40941-Horus-Ra-as-the-Archontic-Alien-Parasite-A-follow-up-interview-with-Maarit&p=604433&viewfull=1#post604433).

See also my post, the very next one, with the full text of this video.

heyokah
18th January 2013, 19:59
Vaccine Court Awards Millions to Two Children With Autism !!

The federal Vaccine Injury Compensation Program, better known as "vaccine court," has just awarded millions of dollars to two children with autism for "pain and suffering" and lifelong care of their injuries, which together could cost tens of millions of dollars.

The government did not admit that vaccines caused autism, at least in one of the children. Both cases were "unpublished," meaning information is limited, and access to medical records and other exhibits is blocked. Much of the information presented here comes from documents found at the vaccine court website.

Read more http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-kirby/post2468343_b_2468343.html