PDA

View Full Version : Israel and Iran: A love story? ... amazing

toad
22nd December 2012, 06:22
Israel and Iran: A love story? #TED : http://on.ted.com/aIu7

Im sharing this from my phone it's a Ted talks lecture, lemme know if it does not work. As a graphics designer and one who loves the world I find what this man has started and is doing absolutely amazing.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Maybe someone can repost A video link until I get home, but I think that should work.

ThePythonicCow
22nd December 2012, 06:33
Maybe someone can repost A video link until I get home, but I think that should work.
Your link works fine.

Here's the same video on Youtube:

8qWxhGgA4Uo

Lifebringer
22nd December 2012, 11:20
Oh thank you God. WE've been talking to T-baggers about getting played by the political big boys. WE told them to think about what they are voting for, not just follow the party as their voted helps to harm other Americans that are not so blessed in life with opportunity and that there are some in their own neighborhoods, who have pride and they are tearing what little shred of decency they have by knocking the poor. As you can see, they are being labled as the trouble makers in the party, after being played. Some wanted to vote on bills to keep tax cuts for the 98% who need them, yet were told to vote NO.

This love thingy is good. If the people communicate and decide they will NOT go to war, no matter who declares it, I believe the change of heart and LEADERSHIP IN THOSE COUNTRIES BY THEIR PEOPLE will definately occur. After all, who needs Bibi Nuttyferyu and the global oil capitalist, destroying lives for profiteering conquest. That type of greed in their names, MUST BE ADDRESSED BY THE PEOPLE through marching with Menoras and peace signs from all countries.

They need to put a sign up that says: "Hell NO, WE WON'T GO TO WAR"

Knowrainknowrainbows!
22nd December 2012, 13:51
Thank you for posting this toad (and Paul)!

I just reposted to my facebook because it was soooooo inspirational to me. Yes, hes's right .... "We CAN be our OWN ambassadors!"

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

The most powerfilled perspective (imho ;-)

No Rain No Rainbows
Know Rain Know Rainbows

Kryztian
22nd December 2012, 16:12
A beautiful story with a simple but powerful message. It that disproves the story "they" do not want us to know: most people are loving, caring and kind and want nothing but Peace on Earth. We don't need bombs, we don't need weapons, we don't need borders and the divisions of race and religion. We just need to wage an aggressive all-out Peace.

ghostrider
22nd December 2012, 16:49
this could show the only ones who want war ar bankers, corporations, and politicians. Once the masses see images and lines are drawn between them and the war mongering leaders , the leaders are toast, fired, out of a job . A new mindset for Iran and Israel is happening.

WhiteFeather
23rd December 2012, 00:31
L iving
O ne
V ibrational
E nergy

This Man truly deserves The Nobel Peace Prize.

GCS1103
23rd December 2012, 00:32
For those of you that know Lord Sidious, a former member here, this is the work that he is very involved in. Devoting his time and energy promoting the love and respect between Israelis and Iranians and pointing out how the great majority of people have no interest in war. As we all know, if the warmongers/politicians are taken out of the equation, the Middle East could be a place of peace. The crime here is what the leaders have done to the people of all these countries.