PDA

View Full Version : Transformation of Columbia a Preview?

tone3jaguar
8th September 2010, 02:29
I just watched the Travel Channel show called "No Reservations" filmed in Colombia a year or so ago. Colombia has been transformed from one of the most dangerous places in the world to one of the most peaceful safest places in the world. The place is a paradise now.

We know from Dunvalo Malchizadek that the Kundalini of the Earth moved from Tibet to Colombia a few years ago. It seems to have transformed the hearts and minds of an entire country from pathological violence to "Unity" consciousness in just a couple of years.

Is this a preview of what all of this ascension stuff is actually all about. The dark side of peoples consciousness being purged out so that they collectively manifest a peaceful environment around them? I think so.

Arpheus
8th September 2010, 02:33
Did you mean colombia?

Operator
8th September 2010, 04:29
Did you mean colombia?

Yes, probably ... but wasn't it Peru or Chili ? anyway ... the cause for the alleged change could still be the same.

Wood
8th September 2010, 09:40
Yes, probably ... but wasn't it Peru or Chili ?
Do you mean Chile? :)
I think I've watched a video where they performed a ceremony related to that and it was on a south pacific island... It might belong to any of those countries but I think it was from Oceania.

wynderer
8th September 2010, 12:25
huh? are we are on the same planet? Colombia a paradise? maybe if you're a wealthy ex-pat from the USA

here's a link w/ a lot of articles re what is going on in Colombia from the political activism site, Upside Down World:

http://upsidedownworld.org/main/colombia-archives-61

& a link & clip from a recent article:

http://upsidedownworld.org/main/colombia-archives-61/2524-colombian-army-attacks-striking-bp-workers

Colombian Army Attacks Striking BP Workers
Written by Claire Hall, Espacio Bristol-Colombia
Friday, 04 June 2010 13:08
A five month long mobilisation against BP in the Casanare region of Colombia has escalated after the Colombian army entered the BP installations with force this week and confronted workers who have been peacefully occupying BP installations since May 23 to protest BPs failure to conclude negotiations with the workers and community.

At midday on Wednesday a heavily armed commando group of the National Colombian Army leapt over the security fence of the Tauramena Central Processing Facility and subjected the group of workers to physical and verbal aggression. Oscar Garcia, of the National Oil Workers Union said “this war-like handling of a group of workers is an excessive use of force and treats a labour conflict as though it were an issue of public order. This shows how BP is bent on war against workers who are only demanding that their fundamental rights be respected.”[i]

The calm response by the striking workers brought the situation temporarily under control but the army remains present and tensions are high. Colombia continues to have the highest level of trade union murders in the world with 17 trade unionists murdered so far this year.

“It is no secret that since BP arrived in the early nineties we have not been able to organize workers until now due to the presence of paramilitary groups operating in the oil fields,” said Edgar Mojica from the National Oil Workers Union.

At night workers sleep chained to machinery under temporary shelters as a precaution against any further attempts to violently remove them.

“BP thinks that we will give up, tired and afraid but we will put up with these conditions as this is a struggle for everyone," said Ramiro from the Movement for Dignity of Casanare. "We will only leave here when BP signs an agreement on salary increases, more dignified working conditions, security guarantees for all involved in the mobilisations, and honours the pre-agreements made in the environmental, human rights, social investment and goods and services commissions.”

The workers are saddened but not surprised at the measures they are forced to take to try to reach agreements with BP. The mobilisation started in February of this year. Workers were forced to take direct action and block access roads to BP's installations after the oil corporation refused to recognise the workers rights to a union and to a collective bargaining agreement. The blockades were violently attacked by ESMAD, the notorious Colombian riot police, in an operation to end the protest.[ii]

Fredkc
8th September 2010, 13:14
My eyes! My Eyes!!

Ok, heres the news...
Both of these statements are true, see if you can spot the difference:

From 1956-1960 I lived in Concepcion, Chile.

Yesterday afternoon, I went to my daughter's house. I cooked for her and my grand children. We had Chili!

That is all, ;)
Fred

monique
8th September 2010, 13:16
Wynderer, thank you very much to bring these articles.

The tptb said they will fight against communism here in South America. BS. We don't have communism here. People seek, search for food in the garbage, in the dirtiness. The presidents and drug dealers are puppets ... We have a great oil lake and clean water. And cause this - the army of US are in Colombia. In this country the presidents are more easy to manipulate.

Sorry but it is not about Kundalini shift, it is about war shift. From Asia to South America.

Monique.

Wood
8th September 2010, 15:08
I agree with that. The USA is behind the long term war in Colombia related to drugs traffic and now it is establishing military bases there as a way to prepare for future wars. There is a wave of independent leaders on South America at the moment (Bolivia, Brazil, Venezuela). I am not going to judge their actions; I just think they are independent. Venezuela is probably the first target but I guess the USA sees Brazil as a mid term threat to their influence in the region. Think, for example, of the support Brazil has given to Iran recently.

Holly Lindin
8th September 2010, 15:53
[QUOTE=Fredkc;49271]My eyes! My Eyes!!

From 1956-1960 I lived in Chile.

Yesterday afternoon, I went to my daughter's house. I cooked for her and my grand children. We had Chilli!

It's actually "chili", with one "L". :P

Lots of Love to you, Fred. Your responses to threads tend to brighten my days. :)

<3

Steven
8th September 2010, 17:55
...There is a wave of independent leaders on South America at the moment (Bolivia, Brazil, Venezuela). I am not going to judge their actions; I just think they are independent. Venezuela is probably the first target but I guess the USA sees Brazil as a mid term threat to their influence in the region. Think, for example, of the support Brazil has given to Iran recently.

Totally agree with this. Lula in Brazil, Chavez in Venezuela and Evo Morales have all something quite interesting in common: they come from the people, not the Elite.

Lula was a miner, illetarate and fought against the military dictaturship. He formed the first miner union when it was prohibited.

These guys are definitly not in the 'rulers' hands. And it really makes the oligarchy concerned and worried. Its like 3 Jesse Ventura, not state governor, but rather president of very important countries. I hope this tendency will increase. Of course, the official media like to 'paint' them as bad leaders.

Namaste, Steven

frank samuel
8th September 2010, 19:25
South and Central America have always been view as third world countries by the US, funny thing is that the US is the one now becoming a third world country despite interfering and trying to control these countries via the political goons. People all over the world are starting to wake up when you hit rock bottom as many people in these countries have they have a deeper sense of value. Family are more united and there's a humility that is heartfelt.

I worked for a US company that has an industrial plant in the small island of St. Kitts they made millions and millions in profits and only paid the workers two dollars an hour.In the plant not one single employee could afford a car. They went to work in old sandals because they could not even afford to buy shoes. The greedy company did not even supply the employees with a decent pair of shoes to go to work with.

The irony is that we in the US have a lot to learn from these countries, they are the backbone of the US although we want to discriminate against them. In my opinion is time we open the borders and raise the standard of living for all.

Many many blessings to all.:thumb:

cloud9
9th September 2010, 01:55
I just watched the Travel Channel show called "No Reservations" filmed in Colombia a year or so ago. Colombia has been transformed from one of the most dangerous places in the world to one of the most peaceful safest places in the world. The place is a paradise now.

We know from Dunvalo Malchizadek that the Kundalini of the Earth moved from Tibet to Colombia a few years ago. It seems to have transformed the hearts and minds of an entire country from pathological violence to "Unity" consciousness in just a couple of years.

Is this a preview of what all of this ascension stuff is actually all about. The dark side of peoples consciousness being purged out so that they collectively manifest a peaceful environment around them? I think so.

Dear tone3jarguar:

I'm colombian and I really don't know what you are talking about, can you please tell me more about the earth's Kundalini moving from Tibet to Colombia? How did it happen?

Now, for clarification: Colombia has always been a paradise and I don't say it because it's my country. I say it because Colombia has so many reasons to be called a paradise it's hard to count: we have 3 cordilleras or mountain chains so big all kind of climate and temperatures are found, we have very caring and nice people, we have huge variety of food as with so many different climatic zones we can grow almost everything there including the infamous coca and marihuana and so on.

Colombia is a very rich country in so many ways...

When you say the Kundalini seems to have transformed the hearts and minds of an entire country from pathological violence to "Unity"... I feel kind of sad. My country is not of "pathological violence", a few individuals are.

Colombian people are hard workers, honest and very affectionate. The problem is as usual judging 35 million honest people because a few thousand rotten apples but it doesn't happen everywhere?

When I came to live in the USA 10 years ago, I was so surprised about how high corruption and crime are here when from Colombia we used to think everything here was almost 100% perfect... but then I saw the pros and cons of the system and used myself to it. I'm an American citizen and it pains me a lot to see where things are going.

Anyway, I just wanted to have some more information about your thread because for obvious reasons I'm very interested.

Thank you

Just remember.... Colombia has always been a paradise.

monique
9th September 2010, 12:15
Hi all. You can not imagine how I was pleased with the opinion of you all. I feel supported. Yes, the three presidents of South America that are not in Colombia are perceived negatively by the world press. Actually, I do not know to what extent they are independent. This is because our top leader in Brazil said he would work at the United Nations when he leaves office. The tptb have all power. It's scary. People are afraid even. And so concerned about the livelihood of every day that few can react. And actually, i think freemasonry work for tptb but do not know that are serving a cause that is not exactly in favor of humanity. We can see this in the international press today. Hitler began to create problems in Europe chasing the gipsy, gipsies and burning books - ah, ah, ah - is today in the newspapers! Best regards, Monique.
:wave:

wynderer
9th September 2010, 13:04
Dear tone3jarguar:

I'm colombian and I really don't know what you are talking about, can you please tell me more about the earth's Kundalini moving from Tibet to Colombia? How did it happen?

Now, for clarification: Colombia has always been a paradise and I don't say it because it's my country. I say it because Colombia has so many reasons to be called a paradise it's hard to count: we have 3 cordilleras or mountain chains so big all kind of climate and temperatures are found, we have very caring and nice people, we have huge variety of food as with so many different climatic zones we can grow almost everything there including the infamous coca and marihuana and so on.

Colombia is a very rich country in so many ways...

When you say the Kundalini seems to have transformed the hearts and minds of an entire country from pathological violence to "Unity"... I feel kind of sad. My country is not of "pathological violence", a few individuals are.

Colombian people are hard workers, honest and very affectionate. The problem is as usual judging 35 million honest people because a few thousand rotten apples but it doesn't happen everywhere?

When I came to live in the USA 10 years ago, I was so surprised about how high corruption and crime are here when from Colombia we used to think everything here was almost 100% perfect... but then I saw the pros and cons of the system and used myself to it. I'm an American citizen and it pains me a lot to see where things are going.

Anyway, I just wanted to have some more information about your thread because for obvious reasons I'm very interested.

Thank you

Just remember.... Colombia has always been a paradise.

Hi Cloud9 -- one could say that planet Earth has always been a paradise -- & that it's the human beings [w/reptilian influence/back-up] who mess it all up, thru history & all over , not just in your country