PDA

View Full Version : Evidence Bigfoot is Hominin Hybrid

jagman
24th December 2012, 16:50
Press Release
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

‘BIGFOOT’ DNA SEQUENCED IN UPCOMING GENETICS STUDY

Five-Year Genome Study Yields Evidence of Homo sapiens/Unknown Hominin Hybrid Species in North America

DALLAS, Nov. 24--A team of scientists can verify that their 5-year long DNA study, currently under peer-review, confirms the existence of a novel hominin hybrid species, commonly called “Bigfoot” or “Sasquatch,” living in North America. Researchers’ extensive DNA sequencing suggests that the legendary Sasquatch is a human relative that arose approximately 15,000 years ago as a hybrid cross of modern Homo sapiens with an unknown primate species.

The study was conducted by a team of experts in genetics, forensics, imaging and pathology, led by Dr. Melba S. Ketchum of Nacogdoches, TX. In response to recent interest in the study, Dr. Ketchum can confirm that her team has sequenced 3 complete Sasquatch nuclear genomes and determined the species is a human hybrid:

“Our study has sequenced 20 whole mitochondrial genomes and utilized next generation sequencing to obtain 3 whole nuclear genomes from purported Sasquatch samples. The genome sequencing shows that Sasquatch mtDNA is identical to modern Homo sapiens, but Sasquatch nuDNA is a novel, unknown hominin related to Homo sapiens and other primate species. Our data indicate that the North American Sasquatch is a hybrid species, the result of males of an unknown hominin species crossing with female Homo sapiens.

Hominins are members of the taxonomic grouping Hominini, which includes all members of the genus Homo. Genetic testing has already ruled out Homo neanderthalis and the Denisova hominin as contributors to Sasquatch mtDNA or nuDNA. “The male progenitor that contributed the unknown sequence to this hybrid is unique as its DNA is more distantly removed from humans than other recently discovered hominins like the Denisovan individual,” explains Ketchum.

“Sasquatch nuclear DNA is incredibly novel and not at all what we had expected. While it has human nuclear DNA within its genome, there are also distinctly non-human, non-archaic hominin, and non-ape sequences. We describe it as a mosaic of human and novel non-human sequence. Further study is needed and is ongoing to better characterize and understand Sasquatch nuclear DNA.”

Ketchum is a veterinarian whose professional experience includes 27 years of research in genetics, including forensics. Early in her career she also practiced veterinary medicine, and she has previously been published as a participant in mapping the equine genome. She began testing the DNA of purported Sasquatch hair samples 5 years ago.

Ketchum calls on public officials and law enforcement to immediately recognize the Sasquatch as an indigenous people:

“Genetically, the Sasquatch are a human hybrid with unambiguously modern human maternal ancestry. Government at all levels must recognize them as an indigenous people and immediately protect their human and Constitutional rights against those who would see in their physical and cultural differences a ‘license’ to hunt, trap, or kill them.”

Full details of the study will be presented in the near future when the study manuscript publishes
http://dnadiagnostics.com/press.html

jagman
24th December 2012, 17:11
Dr. Ketchum gave an interview about this on C2C Last night. I will post the interview when it becomes available. Or if one of you can find it post it

jagman
24th December 2012, 19:16
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hCY2TUppLE&feature=player_detailpage
Around the 40 minute mark is when Dr Ketchum speaks

Flash
24th December 2012, 19:24
Gosh, I would not have liked to be the poor woman who got caught by the non human but humanoid beast 15,000 years ago. Must have been quite lonely and difficult.

Ok, too much empathy here Flash...

jagman
24th December 2012, 20:13
A video is coming. The first human hybrids discovered.

onawah
24th December 2012, 21:40
I usually find the channeler Tyberonn's take on such subjects to be quite plausible.
Part of one of his messages about yetis and Sasquatch follows.
I used to know a guy in California who was a frequent traveler to the areas of Tibet and Nepal.
He got to know some of the people very well over the years, and they told him something about the yetis.
They said the yetis were very gentle, sad and lonely creatures, and the hill people did their best to protect them and respect their territory--they generally knew where the yeti's caves were, and sometimes they would leave gifts there for them.
They gave my friend a yeti foot and hide.
He showed the foot to a group once, of which I was part.
I got to hold the foot in my hand, and it had a very different kind of energy.
It was almost exactly like a human foot, only it had fur and claws.
He also had a dorje that some lamas had sold to him that was made of a metal not of this Earth.
I could see a sort of liquid, silvery aura around it, and touching it was a most exquisite sensation.
It was very light weight, even though it was solid metal, and it made my hand and arm feel sort of weightless.

http://www.earth-keeper.com/EKnews_54.htm

Question: Can you tell us about the Yeti, and are these the same as the beings called Bigfoot?

Metatron: These you refer to as Yeti or those termed, Sasquatch and Bigfoot, are earlier versions of the genetic experiment on Earth, primarily from the phase of Atlantis some 20 to 25 thousand years ago in linear aspect. At that time there were many genetic experiments on your planet. These beings are intelligent, but genetically impaired. These massive forms were genetically created using mutated human DNA with that of the ape to create a laboring humanoid beast, a beast with greater intelligence, human like intelligence, but with imposed genetic wiring or implants that 'unplugged' certain areas of the brain. These are survivors of what you term 'the others' of Atlantis. These are remnants of beings callously created for work force within mines, industry, farms and forestry. The areas of their brains that allow for emotion, and expansive thinking has been artificially impaired within their genetic codes, yet it is the same source that inhabits these diminishing creatures that is within the dolphin, yet within their bodies it is unable to find expression or mentally evolve beyond certain limits. Yet they do possess that termed divine intelligence. Only within physical strength and survival instinct mechanisms, are they able to sustain and grow.

These beings do not live in the inner chasms of the Earth. They live in caves, and remote mountainous regions and within your deep forest and swamplands. They are nocturnal beings. They are a race that is dwindling, shall we say, and in time will no longer exist. These beings have great wariness of humans, and experience a great dismay and confusion as to their evolvement. They cautiously watch you, they know they are your brothers, and with baited anxiety want to be closer to you, but are intelligent enough to know they cannot. Their bodies have evolved to allow them through the massing of thick hair, and thick oily skins to live in extreme locations, and here they live out their final era of life. Their spirits no longer wish to complete, as their genetic limitations are such that they cannot evolve, yet they are entrapped in a cycle that is difficult to for them to emerge from because of the genetic limitations. The genetic filters or implants placed within their biology inhibits their ability to truly access their divine intelligence and so are sadly trapped in a recurring cycle, living lives underpinned with deep despair.

If you were to look within the eyes of one of these beings, you would feel a great sadness.

Question: Are you saying that Yeti are the same spirit source as dolphins?

Metatron: Indeed. Originally the same source. But be clear, whilst it is same source, not the same expression, in fact far from it. You see, these creatures do not express the same vivid emotion, intelligence and joy as do the dolphin, because the bodies in which they are entrapped, does not allow them to. You may wonder why such spirits would choose to inhabit such restricted physical vehicles, and the answer is that fewer and fewer choose to do so, and soon they will no longer exist as a species. The ones remaining desperately wish to be out, but have not as yet found the inner means to escape the entrapment. But they are diminishing in numbers, because they no longer have the desire to procreate or the biology to allow normal birthing. In a few centuries they will be gone.

These beings are capable of expressing great strength & cunning in survival, and do have an undiffused loyalty and kinship to one another, but are quite aware in their greater aspects of their inability to expand in these corporeal expressions into their true nature and divinity. Very little of their true and greater nature can be brought forward.

So in these bodies, they are not enlightened beings, and while some humans in metaphysics wish to think of them as evolved consciousness, with abilities of invisibility, they truly are not.

If man continues to soil the oceans, and slaughter the magnificent energies of whale and dolphin, so will these magnificent brothers vacate this role. You have no idea of the light energy that whales and dolphins exert into your seas.

Would it surprise you to know that many of you exist as dolphins, both in the present and past? You do so to perform a great service to the planet and mankind.

You see, the grid alignments, powernodes, and white holes that exist on your planet do not just exist on dry land, most of them exist, in fact on over and under waters. Dolphins, primarily, and in a few cases whales, align their energies to these sites in assisting to balance the energy of your planet. Certain whales are in essence biological ships inhabited by plural conscious beings of Sirius, whereas dolphins are singular expressions of highly evolved consciousness. Both are of Divine Intelligence.

sigma6
25th December 2012, 11:24
What if the Bigfoots have an important place in the biological diversity of mankind, for example I am thinking if we have been genetically tinkered with, what if the Bigfoots, act as a stock of genetic material in the case human (homo sapien) species gets wiped out? As crazy as it sounds, but with wars, disease, earthquakes and other natural disasters, modern man has rose and fallen (got wiped out) many times going back eons.

But a population of Bigfoots could survive anything, make the toughest trained marine, or mountain hardened Tibetan Sherpa look like weakling toddlers by comparison. Their genetic material could be like a basic stock that could be drawn from to make the next batch as a genetically pure strain... and because of their absolute ruggedness, what better place, what would be one of the most guaranteed ways to maintain the genetic hardiness of at least a portion of our living genome? Since the weak and defective would be filtered out of their genome. This would truly give them a sacred place in our world picture. Something to truly admire and respect.

Something to ponder, we know from Lloyd Pye we have similar genetics and can interbreed, I always wondered why no one has ever latched onto the implications of that. Just a thought.

applecrusher1992
26th December 2012, 06:33
Gosh, I would not have liked to be the poor woman who got caught by the non human but humanoid beast 15,000 years ago. Must have been quite lonely and difficult.

It could have been the other way around. :)

Spellbound
26th December 2012, 07:48
According to John Lear...Sasquatch is an ET that came here thousands of years ago and primarily lives underground.

Would love to see a video, if one is ever released (as per mentioned above). I've long been fascinated by the subject.

Dave - Toronto

Flash
26th December 2012, 08:10

From the genetic analysis, it is not. The human DNA comes from one or many woman (it is the mitochondrial DNA wich is transmiitted only through the woman side). The non human DNA is in the core DNA and comes form both male and female, the non human part therefore being male, since the Human mtDNA is female.

markpierre
26th December 2012, 09:54

From the genetic analysis, it is not. The human DNA comes from one or many woman (it is the mitochondrial DNA wich is transmiitted only through the woman side). The non human DNA is in the core DNA and comes form both male and female, the non human part therefore being male, since the Human mtDNA is female.

Hey it was late, pub was closing, we were both still there and both lonely. Sorry.

Maia Gabrial
26th December 2012, 13:32
On James Horak's interview with David Corso and Thomas Hughes (Dec 13th), they talk about Bigfoot. Alittle past the halfway mark, Thomas Hughes talkes about his experiences with the Bigfoot and how he communicates with them all the time. He meets them on the verge of suicide and was shown one. He even shares a joke that one of them told him. It's really funny. I think it was on another thread....

http://www.emvsinfo.blogspot.com/

jagman
26th December 2012, 20:55
I dont know if any of you have seen the video "Sierra Kills" on youtube I am warning you in advance This interview is graphic but needs to be
seen, So we can start to protect these creatures.LP0cl5l2WWI

Flash
27th December 2012, 01:43

Hey it was late, pub was closing, we were both still there and both lonely. Sorry.

hilarious comment, you are forgiven for creating a new specie.

Must have waken up the following morning thinking "wow" what have I been doing, alcool/drugs definitely block the eye sight. Or "this was ferocious animal sex" lol

JohnEAngel
27th December 2012, 03:09
the mysteries of Bigfoot have certainly been intriguing for a long time. this new information is certainly interesting. Here is a passage from the Law of One concerning Bigfoot.

9.17 Questioner: Is there any particular race of people on our planet now who were incarnated here from second density?

Ra: I am Ra. There are no second-density consciousness complexes here on your sphere at this time. However, there are two races which use the second-density form. One is the entities of the planetary sphere you call Maldek. These entities are working their understanding complexes through a series of what you would call karmic restitutions. They dwell within your deeper underground passageways and are known to you as “Bigfoot.”

The other race is that being offered a dwelling in this density by guardians who wish to give the mind/body/spirit complexes of those who are of this density at this time appropriately engineered physical vehicles, as you would call these chemical complexes, in the event that there is what you call nuclear war.