PDA

View Full Version : Am I missing the point? Tax money goes to fed, right?

Betty
27th December 2012, 20:57
Currently we're being threatened by a "fiscal cliff". Where do they come up with these phrases? Remember the "Domino Effect"? If we didn't go into Vietnam Communism would spread like wildfire and consume other countries. To get the U.S. to fight in WWI it was, "Making the world safe for democracy". Other catch phrases have been"War on Terrorism" and "Better dead then red." Is there is money to be made thinking up these catch phrases? If so I'm going to need the money to pay the extra taxes when we do go over the fiscal cliff. (Ha! Ha!)
We seem to miss the point that wether we go over the fiscal cliff and the average person pays extra taxes or millionaires pay extra taxes, where does this tax money go? Doesn't it go to the Federal Reserve? The Fed has already loaned out billions to the U.S. government who has already used this money to pay KBR and Halliburton for their price gouging ways in Iraq, Hasn't the money already gone to HUD who price gouged the American public as exposed by Catherine Austin Fitts? What incentive is their for our lobbyists to change this system when lawmakers can go into congressional meetings learn the inside scoop and then buy stocks accordng to their inside knowledge but yet cannot be arrested for insider trading. The debt bases system has got to go. Maybe this will be the last straw.

TargeT
27th December 2012, 21:12
"fiscal cliff" is just a buzz term used to evoke emotion (fear) by the media really... it refers to the fact that the asshats in D.C. haven't passed a budget since obama was elected the LAST time & if they don't by jan 13th (or what ever exact date) certain mandatory actions will take place.

taxes don't necessarily go to the federal reserve, mathematically they do; in reality I think they are mostly soaked up by the bureaucracy that is in place to collect them.

here's an interesting report from the 1980's
The Grace Commission
The report said that one-third of all income taxes are consumed by waste and inefficiency in the federal government, and another one-third escapes collection owing to the underground economy. “With two thirds of everyone’s personal income taxes wasted or not collected, 100 percent of what is collected is absorbed solely by interest on the federal debt and by federal government contributions to transfer payments. In other words, all individual income tax revenues are gone before one nickel is spent on the services [that] taxpayers expect from their government
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Grace_Commission

we are still a long way from getting rid of the debt based system, we might get rid of the LOCAL debt based system in favor of a global one, but it's still a debt based system.

conk
27th December 2012, 21:17
It's all a huge scam. There can be no debt or ceiling using fiat currency. The IRS and taxes are a ruse to throw us off the scent of the vile, corrupt Fed and their practices. A means to get cash out of the system by paying into the tax system. They can't allow us to manage our own money now, can they?

Hip Hipnotist
27th December 2012, 21:41
We feel your pain.

As far as...

"The debt bases system has got to go. Maybe this will be the last straw."

For those that 'appear' to control the rest of us there is no 'last straw'. They have an overabundance of straws. They are the creator/manufacturer of all the straws. They suck our blood ( literally ) from those straws. The 'last straw' will come when we refuse to feed their blood lust.

And they get thristier my the minute.

What time is it?

SLURP!!!

foreverfan
28th December 2012, 00:27
We seem to miss the point that whether we go over the fiscal cliff and the average person pays extra taxes or millionaires pay extra taxes, where does this tax money go? Doesn't it go to the Federal Reserve? The Fed has already loaned out billions to the U.S. government who has already used this money to pay KBR and Halliburton for their price gouging ways in Iraq, Hasn't the money already gone to HUD who price gouged the American public as exposed by Catherine Austin Fitts? What incentive is their for our lobbyists to change this system when lawmakers can go into congressional meetings learn the inside scoop and then buy stocks accordng to their inside knowledge but yet cannot be arrested for insider trading. The debt bases system has got to go. Maybe this will be the last straw.

Slogan.... don't get stiffed by the fiscal cliff.

Considering the Fed created the money from nothing and only added zeros to bank accounts of the people they control with the American tax payer on the hook for the interest, I don't see a problem.

:juggle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96c2wXcNA7A

sigma6
28th December 2012, 01:40
Currently we're being threatened by a "fiscal cliff". Where do they come up with these phrases? Remember the "Domino Effect"? If we didn't go into Vietnam Communism would spread like wildfire and consume other countries. To get the U.S. to fight in WWI it was, "Making the world safe for democracy". Other catch phrases have been"War on Terrorism" and "Better dead then red." Is there is money to be made thinking up these catch phrases? If so I'm going to need the money to pay the extra taxes when we do go over the fiscal cliff. (Ha! Ha!)
We seem to miss the point that wether we go over the fiscal cliff and the average person pays extra taxes or millionaires pay extra taxes, where does this tax money go? Doesn't it go to the Federal Reserve? The Fed has already loaned out billions to the U.S. government who has already used this money to pay KBR and Halliburton for their price gouging ways in Iraq, Hasn't the money already gone to HUD who price gouged the American public as exposed by Catherine Austin Fitts? What incentive is their for our lobbyists to change this system when lawmakers can go into congressional meetings learn the inside scoop and then buy stocks accordng to their inside knowledge but yet cannot be arrested for insider trading. The debt bases system has got to go. Maybe this will be the last straw.

In my mind this gets back to our relationship with this thing we call the Birth Certificate and what it represents,
If we can learn how to control that thing, then we can take control of how the government is using it.
But right now nobody is looking close enough at what is going on (except a rare few)

Anyhow as far as your question where do IRS taxes go - to pay for interest on money loaned to the Government.
And while your reading this link, just remember we could have the exact same system, where the Government
prints it's own money without this third party charging any interest at all... It's like the mafia walked into the local
neighbourhood and started charging for a "protection fee" it's a totally unnecessary drain on the whole system
To feed a parasite.

The Matrix In A Nutshell
Russia-Tells-US-To-Back-Off (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?53626-Russia-Tells-US-To-Back-Off-With-Actionary-Maneuvers&p=606571&viewfull=1#post606571)

Lost Soul
28th December 2012, 03:11
The Fed buys T-bills/bonds. The Treasury must pay the Fed and does it with taxes collected by the Infernal R. S.

Mulder
28th December 2012, 05:45
Remember income tax is unconstitutional - see Irwin Schiff's website to break it down. Here's a blast from the past about the taxation and Federal Reserve systems:-

lu_VqX6J93k

foreverfan
28th December 2012, 06:26
End Taxes and Inflation. Both started with the Fed. There is no need for the Fed. End the Fed.

bram
28th December 2012, 07:22

Dont forget the 17 trillion (or so) that has been given to the banks so they can continue to exploit the people.

TargeT
28th December 2012, 07:35
End Taxes and Inflation. Both started with the Fed. There is no need for the Fed. End the Fed.

Nationalize the fed, fire all medium to upper management (and board members) and forgive ourselves the debt we owe ourselves; as an added bonus forgive the debt owed to the fed by other countries with the contingency that all trade restrictions from the US are dropped.

sounds too easy, and it is too easy. but it would disrupt the scheme's of the "1%" and help the 99%, so that just won't do for the current power structure(s).

Mulder
28th December 2012, 09:10

I have to disagree with you. There have always been taxes, even in ancient Greece. Inflation imo is also a tax levied by the Govt when they print/debase money (In Rome money was debased by adding worthless metals in coins). But the Fed needs to end, as long as it's not replaced by something worse.

risveglio
28th December 2012, 17:05

I have to disagree with you. There have always been taxes, even in ancient Greece. Inflation imo is also a tax levied by the Govt when they print/debase money (In Rome money was debased by adding worthless metals in coins). But the Fed needs to end, as long as it's not replaced by something worse.

So it seems that taxes are an outdated idea. I'm with forever on ending taxes and inflation, at least an income tax. Taxing someone's income is just wrong. As for the Federal Reserve, I am in agreement with Thomas Sowell, we need to get rid of it but there is no need to replace it. When you get rid of cancer, do you replace it with some other form of cancer?

foreverfan
29th December 2012, 17:59

Screw Greece and Rome. They failed. Learn from their experience and move on. Taxes yes... but not income taxes. Income taxes are used to pay the interest on the debt. The Government should print interest free money backed by something real or use gold and silver. There was almost no inflation before 1914. Oddly enough that's about the time the Fed was created.

T Smith
29th December 2012, 19:09
There was almost no inflation before 1914. Oddly enough that's about the time the Fed was created.

Or not so oddly...

humanalien
29th December 2012, 20:20
Hey Mulder:

I like how you pointed out the coins have worthless
metals inside them. I remember when i was a kid or
40 or so years ago, if you dropped some coins on a
hard surface, they used to ring like mini bells.

There used to be an old joke that chinese named their
kids by the sound of coins dropping. Ring - ping - ding

Now when you drop coins, the sound is more like heavy
plastic buttons hitting a hard surface. Coins aren't even
worth their face value, these days.

As far as where your tax money goes, i was under the impression
that all tax money went to the queen of england. Did any one
else read that somewhere?

SilentFeathers
29th December 2012, 20:31
It's all a big scam....

If they want/need more cash, why in the hell don't they just turn the printing presses on a higher setting and print more money?

Naaaahhhh, THEY want to take the little bit left that WE HAVE away from us!

It's all part of the plan to hammer us in to the ground while they run away with the booty.....

But when their banker buddies etc need more cash they can print it pretty fast huh?

This is so ridiculous I can not believe it's actually happening....or should I say, "being allowed to happen"?

ThePythonicCow
29th December 2012, 22:33
It doesn't matter where the tax money goes. If you paid taxes in crumpled old $20 bills, they'd likely just end up burning the money.

Taxes, debt payments and insurance payments are just part of what keeps the treadmill of our monetary enslavement moving. They loan us the money, and then force us to work to pay it back, and we dare not speak out too loudly, or they will cut off the cash inflow, while still demanding the payments, and then taking our house, car, freedom and children for non-payment.

T Smith
30th December 2012, 01:29
It doesn't matter where the tax money goes. If you paid taxes in crumpled old $20 bills, they'd likely just end up burning the money.

Taxes, debt payments and insurance payments are just part of what keeps the treadmill of our monetary enslavement moving. They loan us the money, and then force us to work to pay it back, and we dare not speak out too loudly, or they will cut off the cash inflow, while still demanding the payments, and then taking our house, car, freedom and children for non-payment.

Yes, exactly right. As Beardsley Ruml, chairman of the New York Federal Reserve observed, taxes for revenue are obsolete. The main purpose of taxation is instill behavioral control -- namely enslavement -- upon masses.

ThePythonicCow
30th December 2012, 01:47
Yes, exactly right. As Beardsley Ruml, chairman of the New York Federal Reserve observed, taxes for revenue are obsolete. The main purpose of taxation is instill behavioral control -- namely enslavement -- upon masses.A classic: Sixteen Tons - Tennessee Ernie Ford

jIfu2A0ezq0

Some people say a man is made outta mud
A poor man's made outta muscle and blood
Muscle and blood and skin and bones
A mind that's a-weak and a back that's strong

You load sixteen tons, what do you get
Another day older and deeper in debt
Saint Peter don't you call me 'cause I can't go
I owe my soul to the company store

I was born one mornin' when the sun didn't shine
I picked up my shovel and I walked to the mine
I loaded sixteen tons of number nine coal
And the straw boss said "Well, a-bless my soul"

I was born one mornin', it was drizzlin' rain
Fightin' and trouble are my middle name
I was raised in the canebrake by an ol' mama lion
Cain't no-a high-toned woman make me walk the line

If you see me comin', better step aside
A lotta men didn't, a lotta men died
One fist of iron, the other of steel
If the right one don't a-get you
Then the left one will

witchy1
30th December 2012, 09:23
I was thinking the other day on this subject. I dont know how it happens in the rest of the world, but in Aus and NZ the money is automatically paid by the employer to the IRD or ATO via PAYE or PAYG so we dont even see it (except electronic digits on pay slips)

Looking at this another way - we work for a wage that (generally) inlcudes the Tax portion as part of the deal. So you take on a job worth say $100K. $35k of this goes directly to the tax office that you never see, so in fact never had in the first place. You in reality are working for $35k less that you thought.......$65k - the nett figure. So when they threaten us with a tax hike - its actually saying we are decreasing your wages.

I think this is all a deception to have us think we get paid more that we actually do. We have no control over the tax rate and it appears on face value that it is in actuality a payment by employers to the government. (A tax on them for employing us) We however suffer if the employer errs in his payment to the government and they hold us accountable for that employer payment

Same thing for self employed - its the business that pays your "tax". It doesnt come out of your pocket. (unless you think that the gross is really what you get paid - you dont get it paid to you ever - as in it doesnt go in your bank account)

We are looking at this the wrong way. Our wage is in reality is only the nett figure we get paid. The gross figure just states how much the employer pays the government for hiring you in the first place.

As an employee I dont even need to be involved in the whole tax thing - its just another way for them to weld the power over us- as in, we can decrease your wages (value) whenever we like (hidden via tax hike)

Does this make any sense at all????

PS - I used to think the tax money went on public schools and hospitals and social needs of the country. But now - well the tax money was never ours in the first place so dont bother dangling it like a carrot in front of our faces or use it to threaten us via decreasing our take home pay. Its simply an employer payment to the government only. We are deceived into thinking it was our personal money that we pay to the government - it wasnt and never will be.

*i just re read that - sorry, its a rambling mind trying to see thru the deception that is our reality