PDA

View Full Version : Be The Change: Are you a part of the problem or the solution?

Mark
28th December 2012, 18:18
I’m no fan of pie-in-the-sky dreaming.

Of reductionist thought that answers the real problems of real people in the real world with deeper truth platitudes that end discussion and leave people foundering, sullen and silently fuming as their issues are relegated to meaninglessness in the face of the absolute. This is not to say that being aware of the absolute truth of reality is problematic. Rather, it is to say that confronting the limited and material truths of our reality with the Absolute is not a solution, but is instead a communicative, verbal and vibratory weapon often designed to overwhelm less eternal truths.

An example of this is saying that race does not matter because we are all human. Most people do believe this is true. But bringing this truth up in a conversation about the Israeli/Palestinian problem, or the issue of black incarceration in the Prison Industrial Complex in the United States does not forward the discussion, nor does it offer any practical solutions that can be implemented in the resolution of the problem.

Solutions are what are needed. Heart-centered solutions that speak to the necessity of all people to have their sovereign rights as incarnate souls respected. This is a basic human right of existence that cannot be gainsayed by any political ideology, philosophical treaties or religious creed.

The good news is that hearts and minds are opening daily. That consciousness is spreading like wildfire across the world as the inter connectivity provided by the internet becomes the ubiquitous mode of communication for the majority of the world’s citizens. Seeking solutions and salvation beyond the self in groups and institutions must be accompanied by a search for solutions within each of us for our own problems and issues. There can be no real movement for peace and unity when we do not each individually possess those qualities within ourselves.

A slight qualification of the above statement is in order: there can be such movements and have been and probably will be, but those movements will be corrupted at their heart and soul if those who comprise the movement are corrupted in their hearts and souls. The body of membership of any organization is the sum of that membership, inculcating their dreams and desires, which then become the mission and purpose of the group. No matter what their stated principles are, the words and actions of the group will reflect the collective will of their membership, manifesting even their unconscious dreams and desires, masked beneath an rhetorical facade that usually only pays lip service to the ideology publically espoused.

This is why politicians are always caught with their pants down and their bank accounts open, their integrity compromised. This is why corporate raiders and profiteers are concerned primarily with the bottom line, lining their pockets with obscene bonuses and wondering why anybody would complain. This is why preachers and priests do terrible things to children and the emotionally compromised. This is why we hate ourselves, secretly in our inner hearts and souls, desperately seeking salvation outside of ourselves because to look within and actually do something about what we find there is too painful to work with directly.

It’s all well and good to speak words of wisdom or quote the spiritual and philosophical masters and enlightened ones when that sharing is done in the spirit of giving and not in the spirit of taking. In this sense, taking praise from others, likes from the multitude, the verbal praise of having something that others lack, of being able to see into the heart of situations and to share what is seen there in an empathic and seemingly loving manner is a gift of the spirit and can be easily recognized for its resonance factor and embodiment of higher energetic frequencies. Conversely, doing such in the context of a personal battle of wills or in the making of points that emphasize an individual and egoistic attachment to self-gratification through the adulation of the hoi polloi serve to densify and further stratify personality in a hierarchical and energetically vampiric structure of vanity and egoism. Differentiating between these two types of expression is a stark but necessary maneuver for those who seek to recognize the real from the facade. Platitudes and truisms used as weapons in order to win an argument or in response to a perceived slight on the part of others are platitudes and truisms used in vain.

They are indicative of BEingness that is self-centered and ego-centric. Granted, that consciousness may be and probably is on the road of spiritual and philosophical enlightenment, but in that particular instance they have been waylaid by the intellect of ego and the densification of anger, affront or judgement, which renders their judgement faulty. This is a condition of creation and material incarnation and there is no fault in living in the real and being cognizant of the process of gradual evolution, which is indeed a process, meaning, it does not happen instantaneously for most people. It takes a while to grow and learn through experience how to truly become wise instead of just appearing so.

The solutions to all of the world’s problems are already known. The way to get there has already been laid out. The world’s problems are the same as each of our individual problems, just magnified and fractalized at a larger scale of macrocosmic occurrence. It is in the application of this knowledge to ourselves that we fail to apply the solutions that the world needs. And it will only be when we begin as a collective to recognize our individual failings and the interconnectivity of all consciousness that we will understand that by helping ourselves we are indeed helping the world.

The change begins with each of us. It has already begun and is well in progress. Are you a part of the solutions? Or a part of the problem?

Make a difference. Beyond the platitudes and quotes, we must indeed be the change we want to see in the world. Words must lead to actions in order for the shift to be actualized and manifest for us and our children and our children’s children to enjoy a world based upon a very different paradigm than the one that is failing around us in this very moment.

Freed Fox
28th December 2012, 18:44
I agree with many of the sentiments you've expressed here, Rahkyt, except the idea that the solutions to the worlds problems are already known.
Many of our fellow Americans are at a loss. We live in a capitalist society where most problems stem from the capitalist mindset. There is far too much value placed upon money. The rich have always been powerful, but this inequality is getting worse, not better. I would be inclined to think that Occupy Wall Street would be the beginning of the end of such tyranny. Despite spreading to dozens of cities across the country, it has sadly accomplished nothing. In fact, Citizens United has since passed and granted even further power to the wealthy.

Then, of course, there are the environmental problems. The population is growing to an unsustainable level (if it has not already passed that mark long ago). Impoverished people have more children than they can support, and yet the public will never adopt a mandate to reproduce responsibly.

Please understand, this does not come as an attack. I think we are essentially saying the same thing from different angles, which is, "things aren't that simple".

Mark
28th December 2012, 19:11
It's possible to agree to disagree. I am a fan of that.

There is power in thought. Immense power. Positive or negative. Considering the ramifications of recent neurological and physiological research that documents this power it seems clear that positive thought holds much more energetic potential than negative thought.

Across this forum, in many of its sub-forums - and across the internet - there are links and videos showing new technologies and documenting potential social structures that assure the health and well-being of the individual within the collective. All it will take is for the space to open up for non-participation in current paradigms to spread and become the primary modality of community living for the planet.

There is suppressed technology that can offer solutions in many areas. It just has to, and is, coming to the Light.

Americans are at a loss because the system is failing. There are many out there who know what can and should replace this system of governance and economics.

This is the time for those changes to become manifest. If that means things have to get worse for a time, then that is what has to happen as those who are invested in the current paradigm go out with the bang they've been planning for. That has very little to do with what we, as the positive energetic potential of human-will and the planet, intend and manifest with our intention.

The intent of my OP is exactly your final statement, "things aren't that simple", when considered at the micro or macro scale, which refers primarily to the fact that we each need to get down in the trenches and do what we can, individually, which will lead to a collective renaissance of creation, accompanied inevitably by destruction. Rebirth. Not simple at all. Bless.

DeDukshyn
28th December 2012, 19:17
I agree with many of the sentiments you've expressed here, Rahkyt, except the idea that the solutions to the worlds problems are already known.
Many of our fellow Americans are at a loss. We live in a capitalist society where most problems stem from the capitalist mindset. There is far too much value placed upon money....".

Only a tiny shift in the psyche of a critical mass of people is required to bring about enough change over a period of time to change the course of humanity for the better. Consider the problem is not "Them" but it is "Us" -- therefore the solution lies with "us" and has nothing to do with them or their "capitalist mindset" -- this and this "apparent" disproportion of wealth are irrelevant to the situation. It is because we think in terms of money, and worship money ourselves that we see this as the problem -- not because "They" do.

"Their" systems exist because of a vastly exaggerated emphasis put on the value of money, it is only the lessening of this exaggeration toward balance that is needed to disrupt their systems. They have created a trap for themselves, ;) a giant global bubble, and it is just a matter of time before it bursts or the trend reverses. Then the real work begins ;)

Even people learning to make the distinction between a Choice and a Decision (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?53526-Seduced-into-inaction&p=606227&viewfull=1#post606227), will be enough to shift them away from their hypnotic addiction to mass "consumptionism", and to start selecting properly from their heart.

778 neighbour of some guy
28th December 2012, 19:28
"things aren't that simple", when considered at the micro or macro scale, which refers primarily to the fact that we each need to get down in the trenches and do what we can, individually, which will lead to a collective renaissance of creation

Yes they are, very simple, its the will to do it, be happy with what you need for a while and not what you want, there is a huge steaming pile of difference here, and before you know it everybody has what they NEED, from there we can to the WANT, doesnt take countless generations either.

Go micro, together we are a huge pile, and that would be macro, grow your chow in your appartment/garden,kiddie pool if possible and save on infrastructure and prevent oil being burned to feed you, that truck that drives its tank empty to feed you for one day, kills a few hundred just by the drive, simple math, suck the pipe for one minute and see how you are doing, point made.

My work at 1th christmas day, copy and paste job from the merry christmas thread, this is a better place to post it i presume.

Merry Christmas from the homeles shelter were i work ( whatever Merry Christmas may mean)

Short video from the shelter were people who get their once a year bleeding hearts have dropped of some goodies for the people who unfortunately stay there, the comments are in Dutch btw, the Turkish guy does security and i am the honky holding the cam and giving the comment, the comments states as above ( more or less). Interesting detail, the friendly givers had no clue about the demography of our guests so all the boxes also contained ladies underwear, the guys wear them as hats now, images not incluided for privacy reasons not for underpants reasons, just picture a few guys who share twelve teeth between them smiling at you wearing ladies underwear, it was a good day.

9sLJsJCRmfw

Mark
28th December 2012, 19:41
Great point, Dedukshyn, that 100th monkey effect is the cascade of knowledge and intent manifest, we are the answer to all of our problems.

It's all relative, isn't it, 665PoB. Language. Every problematic. In forums such as this one, it leads to unnecessary argumentation and disagreement over minor points that obscure the ultimate Truths of whatever matters are being discussed in favor of relative truths of those engaged in the discussion.

What you consider simple is a form of reductionism. For most people, changing their lives to get back to the basics is not simple because they have so much emotional, social and psychic detritus within them to work through in order to get back there. In fact, that is also the point of the OP. People want to grouse and complain and yell at others for their problems, stating that "it's all so simple", just look at the deeper picture and change yourself and the world, when, for most people in the world, things are not that simple at all.

Reductionism is an issue. As I stated here:

Of reductionist thought that answers the real problems of real people in the real world with deeper truth platitudes that end discussion and leave people foundering, sullen and silently fuming as their issues are relegated to meaninglessness in the face of the absolute. This is not to say that being aware of the absolute truth of reality is problematic. Rather, it is to say that confronting the limited and material truths of our reality with the Absolute is not a solution, but is instead a communicative, verbal and vibratory weapon often designed to overwhelm less eternal truths.

In order to relate to each other and to get beyond petty argumentation, it is necessary to acknowledge other people's understandings of reality and to accept them as valid. Using energetic and vibratory weapons in order to dismiss the issues that people center their lives around does not solve anything, even though it may be firmly rooted in multiversal reality.

DeDukshyn
28th December 2012, 20:55

What you consider simple is a form of reductionism. For most people, changing their lives to get back to the basics is not simple because they have so much emotional, social and psychic detritus within them to work through in order to get back there. In fact, that is also the point of the OP. People want to grouse and complain and yell at others for their problems, stating that "it's all so simple", just look at the deeper picture and change yourself and the world, when, for most people in the world, things are not that simple at all.

Reductionism is an issue. As I stated here:

In order to relate to each other and to get beyond petty argumentation, it is necessary to acknowledge other people's understandings of reality and to accept them as valid. Using energetic and vibratory weapons in order to dismiss the issues that people center their lives around does not solve anything, even though it may be firmly rooted in multiversal reality.

I think perhaps much of this issue is the result of emphasis on what I call "difference mindset" (well, that's what I called it just now -- there are other terms / interpretations -- I'm just trying a different way to explain it ;)). The "Difference mindset" is a difference engine. It only sees and calculates and works with differences. While this is useful in some instances, like discovery, it is crappy in solving problems, in fact it is way better at making problems, due to its nature.

So what this "difference" mindset does is it thinks about how all things do not relate to any other things. How some thoughts and concepts might be in opposition to others, and emphasizes all those differences and contrasts. This is primarily what the brain does - sort of like a filter to find "differences".

On the inverse is holistic mindset, the bringing together and finding connections and commonality in all things. This type of "thinking" is done primarily by the heart, or one might say, by their soul or higher Self. When this type of thinking is employed one can usually begin to see that that which they thought previously as having only "difference", actually has even more "connections".

These two type of interpretations umbrella every single experience a human has, so every experience is interpreted with with an emphasis on "difference" or an emphasis on "holiness" (which is derivative of "wholeness"), or a balance between the two.

The interesting part is that most humans currently work primarily with their "difference mindset", and when they find a difference, they discard any possibility for any "connections" or "wholeness" to be interpreted (consider the atheist who does not believe in God because he discovered what "religion" is primarily about). A few also have the inverse affliction. In reality, one will always be able to find both many many differences, and many many connections in all experiences! The healthy mind looks at all connections and differences, then chooses after considerations -- not based on them (in fact in a healthy mind this becomes almost impossible as you have to accept the contradictions, then select what next thought or action happens next despite the contradictions)

This is how many people (or even the same person over time) can interpret the same thing very differently -- every experience is interpreted differently based on the balance between which mindset is doing the interpretation.

So the way I see it, the issue of "reductionism" can also be alleviated by merely bringing back into proper balance the emphasis on interpretations of things between the "brain" and the "heart". This work is being done by many already, while chastised by some, subtle shifts in the interpretations of things can have great effects.

At the end of the day, anything to help alleviate our addiction to playing the victim role, is a step in the right direction. ;) My 2 cents ;)

That post turned out different than expected ... :confused: ...

Carmen
28th December 2012, 21:28
Immm!! Be part of the solution! Yes, it happens one by one by one, and grows on and on and on. To grow and to recognise the mirrors of ourselves. Mine, at the moment is my daughter who descends into anger and yelling when things don't go her way!! It's very interesting. I don't respond usually or react so the energy, if its directed at me bounces off back to her and brings her down. She is my challenge to heal. I see it as a wonderful opportunity, but only since I have realised the wisdom and intelligence of spirit. Spirit always works for the good but often we don't see the whole reasoning, unless we do!

It does have its humour. I am in bed at the moment with flue and my daughter was outside moving her two very large pigs! Pigs only respond to food so trying to move them with anger and force does not work, they will respond in kind!? Anyway, my little granddaughter had joined me in my sickbed. On hearing my daughter yelling and swearing at her pigs I said to my granddaughter "I'm not going near your mother"!! "Neither am I" she said.

We heal this world one person at a time. To me it's no sense fixing world problems without dealing with ones right in front of us. Our relationships right in front of us indicate our level of evolution. Those nearest and dearest to us are right there to teach us every day.

I realised quite some time ago that my daughters anger and sometimes hopelessness was downloaded to her at conception. Also my and my husbands attitudes as she was growing up. Only she can deal with her attitudes now but I can help by just loving her and not reacting to her crap. It doesn't mean that I'm a doormat. Not at all. She does recognise my strength and love plus when she is not angry she is just delightful. At the moment she is my greatest teacher. I'll let you know when she and I graduate!!

Mark
29th December 2012, 00:26
Hi Dedukshyn more salient points you share, thank you (and everyone else who has participated thus far) for taking the time. The left brain is the segregative faculty while the right is the integrative faculty. Most people in the world are right-handed and, therefore, left-brained in their primary interpretive relation with others and the world. So most people view the world attemting to break it into unrelated, individual parts. Those who are right-brained go in the opposite direction, seeing all things as interrelated.

It seems there is danger in both extremes. The median path between them would seem to present the most reasonable path to cultivate individually in order to see both sides from a measured perspective. Also, in order to be able to represent both the integrative and the segregative in our decision-making processes and interpretations of situations and the world around us.

Simple to say, but it takes hard work on the part of the individual to foster a different mindset. Our familial and societal programming is so strong it often seems to override our attempts to do so consciously. But it is possible. Not only that, but necessary for at least a significant minority of the population to achieve, if we are to move forward into paradigms of sustainability.

Hi Carmen, thank you for sharing that! Lol! Our children can be our greatest teachers and they can also be our greatest trials, as a father, I can relate. Sounds like your solution of non-response is a reasonable and effective one, I know there does come a point when they have to takeon their own lessons. I can distinctly recall my own parents letting the world do the teaching for them in my own case, and when I was grown and supposedly a responsible adult.

At that point, confronting them even with our own experiences and wisdom doesnt work. They have to experience the hard knocks for themselves.which is often painful for parents to observe but is also the greatest expression of unconditional love we can give them, as our parents gave it to us.

I find it is similar to discussions regarding world issues and spirituality as well. At some point, a space of silence has to open up so experience can do the talking. From one perspective, the deeper truths are a lived reality, wile from another, they are so much simplistic muttering. The difficulty of people coming from both sides, both perspectives, interacting, discussing, arguing is a great example of the gulf in understanding and perspective that seperates the two sides.

One day, if not today, your daughter will tell people youre the wisest woman she knows. How you told her the truth when she couldnt see it. And she will be right. Lol

But it can be a hard and difficult road back to find that simplicity that is each of our birthrights and inheritances.

Carmen
29th December 2012, 00:34
We give them the opportunity, the door of Love, just as we were given it. But it's a moment to moment choice whether they step through that particular door,just as it is with us. The trick with the realisation that there is such a door, is to step through it and keep it open for anyone else who should happen along!

Youniverse
29th December 2012, 03:43
As far as I'm concerned, all of you on this forum are a big part of the solution! Many wise words expressed here! Might I add a humble contribution. There are two main ways that one can 'wake up.' The first is the 'standing at the abyss' kind of awakening like Eckhart Tolle had. This is, in a sense the least desirable of the two because of the mess and pain that is involved. This is also where most people in the world likely stand at the moment. The second is a drawn out but intensive exercise in exploring the self, and the nature of our relationship to the divine. I could go into much more detail here but I'm sure most of you know where I'm going with this.

Anyways, would you all agree on the importance of making this CHOICE between the two? In the first choice, you go on with your life asleep, until one day you hit a wall and the bottom falls out. The second way, everyone comes together to discover the real power we have in co-operation and communion, thereby avoiding the very real likelihood of checkmate for the human race. Would you all agree that an important part of our job is to express this choice to as many people as will listen, so we can create more cohesion and momentum in a positive direction? How can we best go about making the most folks in the shortest time aware of this choice? Some of you might say most people are aware of this choice, they just don't have the will to do anything about it. In response to that I would say they obviously haven't been made aware enough otherwise they would snap out of it and feel the sense of urgency to take action.

I do agree with Rahkyt or whoever said it, that the solutions are known by one or more people on Earth, to most or all the worst problems we face. This is part of the reason I'm not worried about old structures and systems failing. I believe there are new energy systems ready to take their place. I often feel like a snake shedding his old skin. In some spots the old skin is stubbornly hanging on, but the new skin is already there.

mosquito
29th December 2012, 03:45
I basically agree with what you're saying Rahkyt, but it is far from simple, and I would not like to see people going on a guilt trip because they are not obviously part of "the solution". I've held back from labelling people on this forum as hypocrites (there are plenty here who talk about being heart-centred and service orientated but who appear to be up to their necks in the corporatocracy) because firstly I don't feel it right for me to judge, and secondly because I believe that everyone is doing whatever they can, however small. It takes guts to actually walk the talk and you have to let go of every tiny little bit of perceived security to do so. NOT easy. Especially in a world where there is more and more emphasis on safety and security, where entire populations are deliberately kept in a state of economic need, and where the grip is getting tighter every day.

I've tried to walk my talk by changing my life on many occasions, "being the change" by not worrying about money, by giving to others simply because it's the right thing to do, by withdrawing my consent to be governed, by not paying tax. And guess what ? EVERY time I have been smashed against a brick wall, as the system hasn't evolved to match my way of life. I've had my generosity abused to the point where I feel I can't go on any further, I've had (metaphorical) doors slammed in my face wherever I've turned and in fact, right now I'm at the end of yet another tightrope, faced with the same old bloody problem: like it or not, I live in a world where money is king. What do I do ? Walk the talk and refuse to play the game ? Or just accept that nothing is about to change and adapt to the system as best I can ? Believe me, I too am heartily sick of platitudes.

People love talking about the 100 monkeys don't they ? All we need is for a core group of people to become conscious and everything will be love and light. The problem is that the system is right now, in nearly every country around the world, in the process of taking awake, aware, fully conscious, heart-centred, sentient, loving, perfect human beings, known as "children", sucking the spirit out of them and brainwashing them in order to dump them on the hamster wheel of the corporate world. There will be no real change in the world until the number of awakening 20-35 year olds exceeds the birth rate.

For now, I believe that the best we can do is work tirelesly and ceaselessly on ourselves and NOT give up.

Thanks everyone for some though-provoking posts.

GoodETxSG
29th December 2012, 12:46
VERY EXCELLENT POST!!! This is an important read as well as the follow up posts are excellent as well. I will post some of this to my site and with the OP's permission I would like to post their writing above.
Thank you,
CoreyG/Texas

GoodETxSG
29th December 2012, 13:12
The time for you to stand up and as questions is NOW. As our fore fathers/mothers would have (And did to the corruption of their day)

As you and everyone with eyes can see and with ears can hear... THIS IS NOT a conspiracy theory. This is a FACT, this is all the evidence to show you we are all being controlled by pedophile's and Global Corruption of ALL of our LEADERS.

TIME TO ACT, read the below articles. The most important are the ones directly below on the "Financial Tyranny" that has gone on RIGHT IN FRONT of us for over a hundred years. As free as you my think you are YOU...

YES YOU!!! Are a slave to debt and this current financial system. One which has its days numbered. Be prepared on how to switch over to the new system, be ready for mass arrests, military in the streets, cut off of food and medicine for a short time while everything plays out.

I say this now because we have reached critical mass. THIS IS WHY they want to put control of the Internet in the hands of the UN. Straight from the MOUTH OF THE DRAGON HERE. You MUST watch/listen to their own words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6WOg9AQNlI

Gekko
29th December 2012, 15:15
I appreciate the synthesis of both sides of the struggle taking place on the forum. People have put a lot of work, passion and caring into their explorations and I think that's worth a lot in and of itself. There's no such thing as one size fits all, and different people need to hear different things at different times. A cactus needs much different conditions to grow than a sunflower, and such is the variability of personality IMO...

Realeyes
29th December 2012, 19:01
This is an excellent thread and comments. There is much to ponder in what is being discussed.

I agree with the comments that BEing the ‘Solution’ to one’s self, then to others absolutely involves coming from the heart centre, unconditional love, empathy, soul patience and understanding. Also, I would like to share into this mix the art of knowing the right (ripe) ‘Timing’ of when to be a ‘solution’ to another and then patience to allow it to grow.

‘Timing’ I have found is crucial and unique to each individual. I have in my past jumped in too quickly that wasn’t helpful. Now I ‘allow’ with full ‘presence’ to ‘Listen’............. this will show me what I am engaging with and what level of language and understanding to then respond back with to the best of my knowingness on equal common ground. BEing totally present in the heart centre when ‘listening’ allows one to intuitively respond in the most effective and unconditionally loving solution building way where amazing changes flourish for both parties where eyes and minds sparkle.

Solution building is always self-empowering and soul growth for ALL involved. One can fall into the trap of going on a mission to rescue others, to assist them out of their dark pit and although well intended, one soon realises BEing the ‘Solution’ has nothing to do with becoming someone’s saviour, guru or ‘crutch’ as this is actually disempowering to the receiver and ultimately perpetuates the ‘victim’ habit that is part of the ‘problem’. Solution building is Self-Empowering and Wisdom gaining on so many levels and soulfully free flowing for ALL involved.

I have been going through a very challenging lesson on this subject for the past year. I have an elderly neighbour who is deep in bereavement for her husband and dog whom suddenly died a year ago. Her zest for life has fallen apart, and she is terrified of living alone, and obsessed that bad men intend to break into her house and do torturous things to her. She doesn’t go out after a certain hour for the same reason and is constantly living on her nerves with any odd creaking sound coming from her home. I have spent many hours this year sitting with her, yet conversations are very limited as her fear for life in general is so ingrained that subjects of a spiritual nature or perceiving reality differently are a complete “no no”. She doesn’t like people, yet yearns for company....... unfortunately obvious down to earth suggestions like getting a dog (she is a dog lover) to feel safe in her home, or inviting her few friends around to stay, join some women’s clubs etc have been instantly rejected.

These last months she has gotten into her head that it is a courageous act to commit suicide. I was horrified to hear that her widowed friends all agreed to this statement, as they too have been depressed and hate life since their husbands died some years before. As twisted as this idea is, fortunately she lacks the courage to kill herself. I have found myself in a deep dilemma, you see I feel her pain and tears of despondency being an empath, and my time spent with her bringing ideas of encouragement, gifts of fruit from my garden or things I have made for her, only is a momentary distraction from her hell. With strict limited conversations solely on dogs, embroidery and gardening, there is no room to expand into the greater wonders of life and its real meaning and purpose on a spiritual level that would brighten her perspective. Alternative healing is also a fearful ‘no no’ in her reality. And I do not have a window of opportunity to share with her what I know about those who do commit suicide and how they have to own such actions on the other side, realising what a heavy guilt trip they have slapped on their loved ones that are still living.

I was deciding on inviting her over to my house for Christmas day; my family wouldn’t have been too chuffed about this idea, but I didn’t want her to be all alone either. This quandary was soon taken out of my hands as I caught the flu with the rest of my family, which meant we didn’t want her catching flu also – our house became a quarantine zone.

I felt helpless not being a momentary neighbouring physical smile and brief company in her lonely reality. I so wanted to send her loving healing and clarity of mind, upliftment that was soulful and spiritual, but knew I couldn’t as her free will and personal choice rejected such notions..... so I felt her lonely suffering...... After many days passed with me in long deep contemplations of what I could do to assist and feeling helpless..........I then reminded myself that we are all creating our own realities - I got back into being a co-creator god space and decided to create in ‘my reality’ a focus that the next time I saw her in ‘my’ ‘new reality’ of ‘mine’, this included a ‘version’ of her walking and BEing her own ‘solution’. I understand this idea might be a bit wild to some, stretching the rules to others, yet I stand by the co-creator decision I made about ‘my reality’ - and it worked. :wizard:

Two weeks running up to Christmas passed; my hubby met her in the communal car park on the 23rd of December and handed her a little homemade Christmas gift I had handcrafted for under her tree. It soon transpired that during my absence my conversations with her over the past year had sown a wee little seed – she decided to pick herself up and arranged with her three widower friends that this Christmas was going to be experienced together and create new memories. They all had Christmas lunch at the local pub and then enjoyed an afternoon playing cards. Together the widowers are joining together and creating a new way of life for themselves beyond their husbands! They have teamed up, and will meet up weekly and together work through their loneliness and building reasons to live and support each other. I was brought to heartfelt tears when she told me.

I know for many, this is a boring story, yet I share this as an example that BEing the Solution comes in many shapes and forms and for me it was an important lesson to be lovingly patient and allow the little solution seeds to eventually start rooting. My part was small, and I bless having the flu, because my offer for Christmas day was not required – my neighbour became her own solution for herself and also her widower friends – together they are self empowering each other back into life!

So to conclude, ‘Timing’ and ‘Patience’ in my humble opinion also plays a big part in BEing the ‘Solution’ alongside unconditional love, heart, empathy and a presence to really listen. As each individual walks quietly being the best loving solution we each can be for ourselves and others, the sooner humanity will cotton on and do the same - then our world will begin to lighten up. :love::grouphug: