PDA

View Full Version : New To Project Avalon!

Raven Kelly
9th September 2010, 03:24
Hello Everyone,

My name is Raven Kelly and brand new to the forum. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and learning new info from you all.

Warm Wishes,
Raven Kelly

Bomack
9th September 2010, 03:44
You have just become a member of THE PREMIER FORUM of the web! Prepare to hold onto your hat (scarf, whatever)!

Very warm welcomes to you, Ms. Raven!!

Bob

Ross
9th September 2010, 03:59
Welcome Raven,
enjoy your time here;)

Ross

Kra
9th September 2010, 04:02
I hope you are enjoying your path. Welcome to Avalon Kelly,

Decibellistics
9th September 2010, 06:03
Howdy, Raven. Enjoy the things you enjoy learning :)

ExHaLaTiON
9th September 2010, 06:51
Welcome to Avalon.

:cool:

John Parslow
9th September 2010, 16:07
Hello Raven Kelly

A warm welcome to you in love and peace. I hope you enjoy this forum as much as I have since joining.

Hope you are having a beautiful day. JP :cool:

Arpheus
9th September 2010, 16:35
Welcome aboard,this is a great meeting place for minds alike !!

rosie
9th September 2010, 16:39
Hi Raven, nice to see another Canadian on board! :canada:
love & light :wub:

wynderer
9th September 2010, 16:59
Hi Raven -- i see you are into vampires --

SPIRIT WOLF
9th September 2010, 17:06
Hi Raven, welcome to Avalon, an interesting time you will have here that can be assured

Deega
9th September 2010, 18:14
Hi Raven,

The warmest of welcome to Avalon Forum, you will find great information and you wil bring your light alone the way.

I wish you the best of experience you ever had.

All my blessings.

Deega

Hiram
9th September 2010, 18:34
Dearest Raven,

Wherever you came from, and wherever you are going, rest assured you have placed your feet in the right place. You are welcome here, and please don't hesitate to share. This is the most reasonable place I have been in a long time!

wynderer
9th September 2010, 18:58
sorry -- i have to say this -- does the PA forum always give those who have vampire websites such an outstanding welcome? are y'all partial to vampires, or what --????

irishspirit
9th September 2010, 19:53
welcome my friend.

You have picked the best place for quality discussion.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

sorry -- i have to say this -- does the PA forum always give those who have vampire websites such an outstanding welcome? are y'all partial to vampires, or what --????

because people have an interest in Vampires, it does not make them a bad person.

Second Son
9th September 2010, 20:21
Welcome aboard, Raven.
Perhaps you can spend a little time researching real-life vampires on here :eek:

Mluck
9th September 2010, 20:25
I am also new to the forum and looking forward to some good discussion been a huge fan of there work for some time.

Ross
9th September 2010, 20:26
I understand the 'mystic' with vampires...I lived with one once...:jaw:

enjoy your time here Raven

Ross

irishspirit
9th September 2010, 20:26
mluck, a big welcome to you also my friend.

Anchor
9th September 2010, 22:37

We put the unconditional in unconditional love :hug:

John..

Hiram
9th September 2010, 23:43

heh heh. This is pretty funny.

I think we have just have just had some really good resonance with each other on here recently, and we are delighted to have someone join the party. If she brings some new Vampiric perspectives, then all the better I imagine. But yes, Great welcome everyone---if only I would have received a welcome like this....JK

And a very hearty welcome to Mluck as well! Lurking first is always a good approach.

Beren
9th September 2010, 23:45
welcome my friend.

You have picked the best place for quality discussion.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

because people have an interest in Vampires, it does not make them a bad person.

True,
though interest in creatures that live by feeding from other peoples blood (life force) is definitely not helpful in someone`s life.
What common has light with darkness?
I am not judging anyone`s choices, after all we all have free will.

wynderer
10th September 2010, 00:00
vampire lore says they can only enter your home/life if you invite them in -- i had an encounter in the astral plane w/a vampire once , & prefer not to deal w/them -- i don't find the obsession of the young w/vampires & werewolves, etc to be a healthy thing -- the massmedia is promoting it

but perhaps you unconditional-loving parents let your kids do whatever they want -- drink dead cats' blood? sure, honey -- you go right ahead...

Deega
10th September 2010, 00:18
Hi Mluck,

To you also, the warmest of welcome to Avalon Forum, i wish you the best of experience.

All my blessings.

Deega

Anchor
10th September 2010, 00:46
vampire lore says they can only enter your home/life if you invite them in -- i had an encounter in the astral plane w/a vampire once , & prefer not to deal w/them -- i don't find the obsession of the young w/vampires & werewolves, etc to be a healthy thing -- the massmedia is promoting it

but perhaps you unconditional-loving parents let your kids do whatever they want -- drink dead cats' blood? sure, honey -- you go right ahead...

Sarcasm eh? I can relate to that. Look, its obvious WHY the mass media have lots of hugely entertaining "vampire" themes. The aim being to get people, particularly the newbies, to think that vampires are sexy and glam,and ok really. The thing is - we are not bloody stupid. (Pun very much intended).

Accepting someone to a discussion group that has an interest in this phenomena is NOT the same thing as inviting a vampire into your home.

John..

Raven Kelly
10th September 2010, 01:13
Thank you for the warm welcome everyone. I'm not a vampire nor do I want to meet one. I read and review vampire books as a hobby and I like to watch vampire movies. I consider myself more of a Atheist Witch than a vampire. I do not believe in vampires, I think they are a myth. I hope I did not ruffle anyone's feathers that is not my attention, I just wanted to put my website in my sig.

Mandala
10th September 2010, 01:27
Welcome Raven Kelly, so nice to meet a new truth seeker.

Arpheus
10th September 2010, 02:57
Oh that start page seems cool,i am gonna have to mess around with it to check it out hehe.

BrianEn
10th September 2010, 03:07
Welcome Raven.

Nenuphar
10th September 2010, 03:08
Hi Raven and Mluck - Welcome to the forum, and thank you for introducing yourselves!

Dee :canada:

lunaflare
10th September 2010, 05:17
Atheist witch. cool.
A Warm Welcome to you Raven Kelly
Many threads for you to explore on this forum........

truthseekerdan
10th September 2010, 05:35
:welcome: To This Forum

http://promotions.newegg.com/NEemail/BTE/PostBrowse/images/PB_V2_IMG.gif

Studeo
10th September 2010, 07:15
Hi Raven. Great to meet you!

kriya
10th September 2010, 17:52
The very warmest welcome to you 2 Raven and Mluck.

Love,

Kriya