PDA

View Full Version : Secret Human Testing Revealed in Declassified U.S. Army Documents

Dennis Leahy
31st December 2012, 04:04
Secret Human Testing Revealed in Declassified U.S. Army Documents (http://www.activistpost.com/2012/12/secret-human-testing-revealed-in.html)

-posted at Activist Post

It is always a challenge attempting to describe how sick and power mad are some of the elite who have taken up positions within the military-industrial-scientific complex. However, it is becoming easier, as more of their past demented actions are coming to light with such a preponderance of evidence that even the most naive must take notice. These actions only hint at what is likely going on all around us today, as well as the future plans of those who see the planet Earth as nothing more than a giant Petri dish.

The video below covers Dr. Lisa Martino-Taylor's horrific findings after she submitted hundreds of Freedom of Information Act requests seeking the truth about government experiments on human populations. Martino-Taylor uncovered a mountain of evidence proving that an aerosol spraying campaign was in fact conducted by the U.S. Army during the 1950s and '60s. She has revealed documents clearly showing that sprayers were set up in multiple cities on buildings, deployed from station wagons, and attached to planes.

Despite statements at the time which downplayed the spraying as non-toxic, the evidence shows that the Army knew that what was sprayed consisted of radioactive compounds breathed in by hundreds of thousands of U.S. citizens. Furthermore, they went to great lengths to cover up the information.

more (http://www.activistpost.com/2012/12/secret-human-testing-revealed-in.html) Of course, none of us are shocked, which (if you think about it) is shocking. But, here is more evidence, and more evidence of how sociopathic/psychopathic the US government is and has been should be an important tool for us to shove more people over the edge (into truth) that have been on the fence.

I believe the alternative media is forming cracks in the mainstream/status quo/illusory "reality" edifice, and each new piece of solid evidence creates and widens the cracks.

Dennis

Craig
31st December 2012, 04:30
you know, you are right, the mere fact that I am not shocked is quite disturbing, like, oh yeah to be expected. What a shame, what a shame.

Snookie
31st December 2012, 07:10
My step son was visiting us at Christmas. He works for the DOD - he "can't talk about what he does" so I'm sure he works for CICS (the equivalent of the CIA in the US).

I was trying to tell him about how the Sandy Hook and Arora incidents could have been committed at least in part by mind control victims. He had never heard of MKUltra, so a couple days later I sent him a couple links. His response? "Oh they may have done that in the past, but they would never do that now" Very frustrating!

31st December 2012, 11:38
"Oh they may have done that in the past, but they would never do that now" People always think that. Its our training to think that somehow people in the past were so radically different from us that anything that happened in the past can somehow never happen again. I'd like to know what people who say this think has changed.

Snookie
31st December 2012, 17:13
"Oh they may have done that in the past, but they would never do that now" People always think that. Its our training to think that somehow people in the past were so radically different from us that anything that happened in the past can somehow never happen again. I'd like to know what people who say this think has changed.

Exactly! It's been my experience that people who get power and control only want more power and control - NEVER less.

Strat
31st December 2012, 18:58
Thanks for the link.

The zinc cadmium they presented came from Bob Lazaar's company (United Nuclear). Kinda neat.