PDA

View Full Version : Why I am posting so much

wynderer
9th September 2010, 19:14
Hi all -- i'm soon going to have cancel my internet service due to finances & will be accessing the net only at the library, pretty much ending my posting on PA [ no doubt this will be a relief to some, maybe many --smile]

anyway, this is why i am posting so much now -- i know it seems i am overdoing it

wynderer

Carmody
9th September 2010, 19:24
You are 63 my friend, post away, don't be shy. Do your best to illustrate something to us that we may not know, or a new way of considering.

irishspirit
9th September 2010, 19:24
not at all friend.

Hopefully you will get on top of your problems soon and we will see you back here soon.

be safe

irishspirit

lightblue
9th September 2010, 21:23
Why i am posting so much

Hi all -- i'm soon going to have cancel my internet service due to finances & will be accessing the net only at the library, pretty much ending my posting on PA [ no doubt this will be a relief to some, maybe many --smile]

anyway, this is why i am posting so much now -- i know it seems i am overdoing it

wynderer

not so happy to hear that...no..maybe reconsider :unsure:..if not, .hope you'll spend many hours at the library...sincerely l

cloud9
10th September 2010, 01:57
Please visit us as often as you can and write a few sentences too...

BrianEn
10th September 2010, 02:01
I used to depend on the library for internet access. It was kind of rough but I did manage keep up with my boards.

frank samuel
10th September 2010, 02:53

wynderer

I use free wifi at my home, and I wish there was a way you could find to keep your internet via other means like myself. I'm connected to a wifi router about 2 miles away from my home. I really enjoy your post for although I did not always understand your words I understood your heart.
If you need info about long distance free wifi internet connection be glad to help .

Many many blessings to you always.:wub:

Rimbaud
13th September 2010, 23:29
You're not posting enough..never mind too much!...Keep doing it

Rimbaud